Thread: Contacting ET – Group Experiment in Collective Thought

1. Link to Post #1
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,648 times in 1,188 posts

Default Contacting ET – Group Experiment in Collective Thought

I am bouncing an idea for a group (PA members) experiment to contact ET UFO’s. I’ve done a little bit of online research about this subject and felt Steven Greer’s CE5 basic contact protocols look sensible enough to me. I have outlined these below but if people are aware of any details that need to be added or have better protocols please let me know.

This will not be everyone’s cup of tea but I’m very open minded about this sort of stuff.

In my opinion there will always be both good and bad ‘beings’ but to be honest I fear our own psychopathic leaders more than I do ET. As long as we are aware that negatives do exist and deal with it I do not think there’s much to fear, at least we can exercise our free will unlike now.

As they say, nothing ventured nothing gained and chance favours the prepared mind!

If you have an attitude of fear, deep scepticism, hostility, close-mindedness…chances are good you will fail at making contact. Bring your goodwill, love, joy and openness to the experience. The ETs will “pick up” on your noble positive vibrations.

BASIC PROTOCOLS
    Find a quiet location early evening, alone or in small group

Enter a calm meditative state, visualise linking up heart to heart with all other PA members

In your mind’s eye visualise going outside of your body and travelling to a part of space or perhaps a distant star, imagine what this journey looks and feels like.

Mentally and with your heart, ASK our ET friends what you and we can do in cooperation with them to bring about a healing for our planet Earth. Invite them to take more of a part in our Human affairs, recognizing that it is nonetheless Humanity’s responsibility to solve its problems.”

Offer your goodwill and love and invite benevolent ET’s to vector into your position and show themselves, perhaps you’d like to get to know them a little better at some stage once you are comfortable.

Visualise your position and what you see when travelling back to earth, do this in stages, your position say in our solar system, try to visualise the sun or mercury, mars, moon or whatever, then, through our atmosphere to your country and location, try to visualise some major landmarks on your way back.

Remember that ET Contact can come in many forms. It may be a sighting of a Star Craft, a lucid dream, a telepathic message, a touch on the shoulder or knee, weird electrical phenomenon with communication devices or lights, and so much more. The ETs are very creative and will only communicate when it is safe for them and you.

If people wish to participate let me know. If enough folks are interested I would suggest we agree a particular date and time, although it might be better to coordinate people in similar time frames. I’m assuming the more people that participate the more powerful and effective our combined energy will be.

If the results are positive then perhaps there are more things we can seek to influence, perhaps Simon Parkes could recommend a subject of focus to ensure we remain on a positive timeline.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Baby Steps (23rd October 2014), Billy (23rd October 2014), CarnageCandy (24th October 2014), Jake (23rd October 2014), Krist (24th October 2014), Puffin (25th October 2014), sheme (23rd October 2014), sijohn (24th October 2014), Star Tsar (23rd October 2014), Sunny-side-up (24th October 2014), TEEDA (26th October 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Chip's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,497 times in 466 posts

Default Re: Contacting ET – Group Experiment in Collective Thought

I am an avid outdoorsman. I spend weeks at a time camped out under the stars and enjoy gazing with my gen 3 night vision goggles.
    I am familiar with this protocol and have done this countless times, Many of which I also employed fellow like-minded meditators.
    I have always been open minded and try to find experience with the ideas that I ponder or that I read about.
    However, I have never had any luck with this.
    I have had many experiences during meditation that can be explained as Transcendental but never Etra Terrestrial.
    This coming from someone that has longed for an ET sighting his whole life.
    But good luck to those that try.
    Cheers

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Chip For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (23rd October 2014), Agape (24th October 2014), CarnageCandy (24th October 2014), Jake (23rd October 2014), Krist (24th October 2014), poetbil (23rd October 2014), sheme (23rd October 2014), Sunny-side-up (24th October 2014), yelik (23rd October 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Chipsam,
    You can't win em all, but try we must.

I have experienced a few things over the years that leaves me in no doubt ET exists, however both times it just happened I wasn't looking for anything and there they were about six or more coloured lights dancing around for ages at close range. I then saw an orb at close range, and police friend saw a materialised cigar craft again behind my house just above him which changed his life, although he would never speak of it outside family. Coincidence or intentional I don't know.

My view was that a collective attempt may get better results than you've achieved so far. I don't think distance matters because I consider that all things in space and time are indeed connected. I know the elites were scared of Uri Gellar experiments involving the public!

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Chip (23rd October 2014), Jake (23rd October 2014), Krist (24th October 2014), Sunny-side-up (24th October 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

Hey Yelik!! Are those the CE5 protocols from Greer?? Where did you find them? I've been wondering for years now what they were.. I tried to contact them and get them but i was told that i had to go through ambassador training... At quite a cost mind you... When i told them that i will not pay money for them i was told, quite harshly,,, that if i did not support Greer, than i could but out and mind my own business... Are those the protocols from CE5??

Jake.
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Krist (24th October 2014), Star Tsar (23rd October 2014), Sunny-side-up (24th October 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Chip's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,497 times in 466 posts

Yes, for the most part they are

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chip For This Post:

Jake (23rd October 2014), Sunny-side-up (24th October 2014), yelik (23rd October 2014)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jake (here)
    Hey Yelik!! Are those the CE5 protocols from Greer?? Where did you find them? I've been wondering for years now what they were.. I tried to contact them and get them but i was told that i had to go through ambassador training... At quite a cost mind you... When i told them that i will not pay money for them i was told, quite harshly,,, that if i did not support Greer, than i could but out and mind my own business... Are those the protocols from CE5??

Jake.
    Hi Jake
    Just got the basics from the site below. I followed Greer and read his books then he seemed to go quiet, perhaps they got to him. I did look at going on one of his events when he came to UK but having spoke to a few people they said he was quite arrogant and unfriendly even though they had paid good money. I thought I've got better things to do with $2500. I've contacted their business a few times by email and never got a reply.

I think there's a bit more to the protocols, from memory they use stuff like a tibetan singing bowl, car radar detector, walker talkies and a laser light to show your position and help detect movement or pick radio signals.

http://ufos-disclosure.blogspot.co.u...ontact-et.html

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Jake (23rd October 2014), Sunny-side-up (24th October 2014)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by yelik (here)
    Quote Posted by Jake (here)

Jake.
    Hi Jake
    Just got the basics from the site below. I followed Greer and read his books then he seemed to go quiet, perhaps they got to him. I did look at going on one of his events when he came to UK but having spoke to a few people they said he was quite arrogant and unfriendly even though they had paid good money. I thought I've got better things to do with $2500. I've contacted their business a few times by email and never got a reply.

I think there's a bit more to the protocols, from memory they use stuff like a tibetan singing bowl, car radar detector, walker talkies and a laser light to show your position and help detect movement or pick radio signals.

http://ufos-disclosure.blogspot.co.u...ontact-et.html
    My thoughts exactly. I think the DID get to him.. Moving forward,, I am indeed fascinated with the concepts. I've done so for myself, but with mixed results. I believe that with a coherent 'group thought and intent' sort of thing that we can do all sorts of things.. In fact, i believe that negative ritual majic, using the same tool (coherent thought) brought about a negative version of what we are considering.

Basic protocols are necessary. Good 'onya'!! One point that comes to mind for me when i contemplate large groups focusing and making a mutual request to invite ETs,, is not just the invitation and witnessing. But what then, are the rules of engagement?? Once, me and a friend saw a UFO. (lol,, once.. ) My friend always talked about UFOs, even more than me... He was big and brave. The night we saw the UFO, i was shocked and amazed and thrilled! My friend was crying, hiding under a car...

Maybe the coherence of a serious group should take this into account, because we are not talking about fantasy. We are talking about actual communication with actual 'people'. (refusing to use the word 'alien' here.) Getting to see UFOs in the sky is friggin awesome. But what next? Then what do we do?

Jake.
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Star Tsar (23rd October 2014), Sunny-side-up (24th October 2014), yelik (23rd October 2014)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Jake
    I think being able to summon a craft or light would be great but likely spook out a lot of people. I understand that some people have witnessed beings/energies whilst doing this stuff, although not everyone in the group sees the same thing.

At the end of the day we are all beings within the universe and as a survival instinct we fear the unknown because it may harm us. Making any contact without understanding the nature of the being would be very risky in my opinion, I would not automatically trust anything I did not understand. Not only that we'd be tagged big time by the PTB.

Also I understand that the military shoot at any unauthorised intrusion into our airspace. The nano metallic particulates in chemtrails help show the craft up on radar as they materialise.

Despite all that if it's done in a controlled sensible way the increased energy from a large group will help us shout louder into the cosmos

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Jake (24th October 2014), Sunny-side-up (24th October 2014)

17. Link to Post #9
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,727 times in 1,526 posts

Please give me a shout if you are doing one in uk!

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

CarnageCandy (24th October 2014), Jake (24th October 2014), Sunny-side-up (24th October 2014), yelik (24th October 2014)

19. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Member watchZEITGEISTnow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,817 times in 390 posts

You must carry the right vibration for ET to contact you.

And it will change your life - and the ego gets all out of whack - you become all "OOOH I'm the one!" kind of deal - or there is always the "OMG OMG I've just gone nuts, I'm insane!" way.

Basically they are the same as everyone else - but with a highly evolved existence of knowing what they are and who they are. So they are you, and I, "they" are watching from their dimensions. But honestly, what do you have to offer these guys apart from, awe?

Think of the way your dog looks at you like a God! They don't like if we look at them like this.

And BTW I'm a little "peed off" at ET for sitting back watching the world go to crap, while we who want them to come and HELP (NOT SAVE) us get the planet back to health, and HELP round up the bastards and give them the justice they deserve. But noooooooo - "we can't intervene unless 100 monkeys step up" - just over them.

BTW we have all lived ET lives I'm pretty sure - and that;s why WE chose to come here - but we get a memory wipe at birth.

So just put it out there - the more you are focused in your mind about WHY you want to meet ET is when they may come. They know my opinion, and I'm sure they find that humorous.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to watchZEITGEISTnow For This Post:

Jake (24th October 2014), Sunny-side-up (24th October 2014), yelik (24th October 2014)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

I know and believe that a sustained intention of love, health and wholeness of the planet and all life forms therein will work. The hard part is on the SUSTAINED. God bless all.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Baby Steps (26th October 2014), Jake (24th October 2014), Sunny-side-up (24th October 2014), yelik (24th October 2014)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Jake...."My thoughts exactly. I think the DID get to him.. Moving forward,, I am indeed fascinated with the concepts. I've done so for myself, but with mixed results. I believe that with a coherent 'group thought and intent' sort of thing that we can do all sorts of things.. In fact, i believe that negative ritual majic, using the same tool (coherent thought) brought about a negative version of what we are considering. "

The ancient Babylonian ceremonies and rituals/ occult practices are a secret guarded at any cost. It bonds the elites together as well as paying homage to their masters, the negative reptilian entities that allow them to maintain their power and wealth on earth.

Understanding and exposing these criminal occult practices which cause untold human suffering are unforgivable in my opinion. Even if I try to forgive on the bases they know not what they do or they simply know no difference is still unacceptable. I know for the sake of total collapse of Governments and society some amnesty will be needed.

If it is found that some have been heavily genetically modified and conditioned then perhaps a solution can be found, maybe their genetics can be re-modified. If not they could never be let lose.
    Last edited by yelik; 24th October 2014 at 09:07.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Jake (24th October 2014), Sunny-side-up (24th October 2014)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by HugoJudd (here)
    yep same, im in!! I often want contact and ask for it allot, but then in the middle of the night, I will freak myself out seeing something weird or in the corner of my eye, and the realise im not ready

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CarnageCandy For This Post:

Baby Steps (24th October 2014), Jake (24th October 2014), Sunny-side-up (24th October 2014), yelik (24th October 2014)

27. Link to Post #14
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Be careful what you wish for. I'm happy you are focused on benevolents, but even that is a debatable term. Make sure you're trying to contact the right group. Psychically shouting up to the night sky is like walking around New York City saying "hey, does anyone want to be friends?" You sound like you know what you're doing Yelik. I don't want to come off condescending, but we don't know who's reading this. I've read of people who've had their lives turned upside down by contacting the wrong group.

I'm much more interested in what ideas they could give us.

If you want contact *NOW*, the safest route is astral projection and bilocation. Lean to do that, and the universe is your oyster.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote And BTW I'm a little "peed off" at ET for sitting back watching the world go to crap, while we who want them to come and HELP (NOT SAVE) us get the planet back to health, and HELP round up the bastards and give them the justice they deserve. But noooooooo - "we can't intervene unless 100 monkeys step up" - just over them.
    1) The stories about the buried nukes and dead man switches are probably true. 2) They can only fully help benevolent societies, and we're nowhere near 100 per cent benevolent. We *are* getting help, but there's plenty of work to do ourselves.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Baby Steps (24th October 2014), Jake (24th October 2014), Sunny-side-up (24th October 2014), watchZEITGEISTnow (27th October 2014), yelik (24th October 2014)

29. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,506 times in 274 posts

Well, the good guys are everywhere, and all of them are just extensions of self. I have to track this down but we see a very very small part of the light spectrum. Things are happening all around us. I think a program where we all pick a time to do something would be great fun and very positive.

On to greer, in about 08 I went to one of his gatherings in shasta. I and about 1/4 of the folks lasted only a few days of a weekend event due to his personality. One interesting thing to note, he always had the two same women sitting on each side of him when we were in a circle of maybe 40 people, sort of like an energy barrier. He also took great interest in the young guys, inviting them over for dinner, etc. Two consenting adults and all that is fine, but mixing business with pleasure, well, another red flag.

I had communication about a year ago with one of his people. I dont think they have gotten to him. I think he is building a network of people in contact to manage the process of contact within the confines of his own organization. Very interesting to watch indeed. Really a wild set of circumstances.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TravelerJim For This Post:

Baby Steps (24th October 2014), Jake (24th October 2014), Sunny-side-up (24th October 2014), yelik (24th October 2014)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Daozen (here)
    Be careful what you wish for. --- If you want contact *NOW*, the safest route is astral projection and bilocation. Lean to do that, and the universe is your oyster.
    Well, i wasn't going to say anything... I've always said that the most likely place for contact is in the Astral. Physicality would be a 'point of view' for many advanced groups of sentient beings... I can imagine that mastery of the Astral is PARAMOUNT to any group of beings that are serious about long term space travel.. Long distances require a different understanding of physics... A star in the sky, is actually NOT there. You are looking way into the past.. The light from that star took 'time' to get here. The entire universe is NOT what we see when we look to the stars... We are actually looking at historical remnants.. Time Travel comes to mind... And being 'beyond time' is an 'Astral Awareness State'... Sure we can design the Tech,, but who can operate it without a complete understanding of the Mechanics of Mind, and the Astral... Ralph Ring described piloting a craft that responded to 'thought' and 'awareness'... Mastery of thought and awareness will surely lead any group into the Astral...

Currently, we humans view physicality to be separate from NON-physicality.. I see physicality as a point of view.. I foresee a future where we discuss Physics in Philosophy class... lol....

Currently,, ETs have the ability to pop in, and out of 'reality'... Like a quantum particle... Change our understanding of physics,, and we expose the 'wizard behind the green curtain..'...

In my mind, this is all inevitable.. There really is no escaping it....

Love to all
    Jake.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Daozen (25th October 2014), yelik (24th October 2014)

33. Link to Post #17
    Great Britain Avalon Member Puffin's Avatar
    Thanks

This summer and it was a good one in the UK, I followed Steven Greer's protocols as you have laid out. I had several experiences - all positive, some rather startlingly three dimensional. It was interesting too, that when I was joined by my sister who is an advanced Shamanic practitioner, the experiences we both had were more telepathic - a lot of information came through about the beings themselves, the way they looked, how they viewed things, their place of origin. It really was communication, especially for her and when I was with her. For me, when I was working alone, I experienced things more physically, like an overwhelming feeling of love and protection and bell like sounds and some quite prominent visuals - large orange orbs.

I know myself and I know my sister and we both extended ourselves outwardly in a sincere desire to communicate from loving hearts. I am certain that being positive, loving and with good intent is an absolute necessity, most especially when working in a group.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Puffin For This Post:

Baby Steps (24th October 2014), yelik (24th October 2014)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Like the idea yelik. It's an idea that needs lots of thinking on!

There is something we can all do all the time and that is, to be as bright and positive as possible, raise them vibs and keep them there!

If you think some if not all of us are actually 'ET' souls in material/human form, and we are trapped well! I think we all need to try harder at contacting our higher-selves, contacting mother-Earth-Spirit and so release our true potential, release our sovereign right to be who we should be, here and now! Then and only then we might get somewhere near mutual contact, contact with our separated relatives in space!
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Baby Steps (24th October 2014), Jake (24th October 2014), yelik (24th October 2014)

37. Link to Post #19
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,727 times in 1,526 posts

Quote Posted by CarnageCandy (here)
    Quote Posted by HugoJudd (here)
    yep same, im in!! I often want contact and ask for it allot, but then in the middle of the night, I will freak myself out seeing something weird or in the corner of my eye, and the realise im not ready
    I try to visualise myself at a ce5 event, sitting in a field with others, inviting the lights to come closer. I think I have worked on this until I got to the point that I am ok with them coming in. It's all cool as they can detect any fear and act accordingly

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

yelik (26th October 2014)

39. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thank you for the input. Hopefully people will experiment with the protocols themselves and see how they get on.

My ultimate goal was essentially an experiment to bring together a largish group of people for the purposes of targeting and changing anything which has a negative influence on humanity.

This might be to deactivate chemtrails, Ebola, harmful em mind control, directing positive energy at negative entities, sending positive energy to assist in raising all peoples vibrational frequency, protecting children from paedophilia, torture and suffering and so on.

Mainstream science is beginning to accept the possibility that we could be existing in a type of holographic universe controlled by some form of intelligent feedback system whereby our thoughts and intentions do indeed create reality.

So by focusing our imagination and thoughts with positive intentions we may well be able to influence or change reality and the movie as it were.

Perhaps we can revisit the idea in the near future

+ Reply to Thread