+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Positive effects through using DMSO on Rheumatic inflammations/Morbus Bechterew

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Thumbs up Positive effects using DMSO on Rheumatic inflammations/Morbus Bechterew

Hey everyone,

just wanted to share a good symptomatically treatment for inflammations in general but for rheumatic dis-ease in specific.

Some times ago I had very painful symptoms in my feet and in the spine as well.
    Diagnos: Morbus Bechterew... How and why in my opinion this particular dis-ease is created is an other topic.

I just want to share a to me very very helpful agent, which really brought me great relief
    ( I never took pharmaceutical drugs like immunsuppressors, cortisone or sth. likewise and are almost free of symptoms since a couple of months, back to endurance sport and mountaineering like before the symptoms occurred).

Treatment:
    I take DMSO and apply it on the inflammated joint. Usually you will not want to apply 100% DMSO on you skin directly because you will probably get a rash and it starts itching. Use it diluted with clean water or mix it with a cream. I also put some Vitamin c in the DMSO. You could also put magnesium or anything else you think would be helpful in the mixture. The substances you mix with DMSO will penetrate the skin much quicker and will went much deeper into the tissue and/or joint than without DMSO.

on the feet, I can use pure 100% DMSO without any problems, but on other parts of the body i need to dilute it!

Great stuff!! Check a bit on the web, there are some good recipes for cream etc. out there.

It won't bring healing but it could give you great relief and support on the way to being healed.
    Last edited by SiriusB; 23rd October 2014 at 21:59.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to SiriusB For This Post:

Blacklight43 (23rd October 2014), chocolate (24th October 2014), Finefeather (24th October 2014), Firinn (23rd October 2014), Lancelot (23rd October 2014), Matt P (23rd October 2014), Mercedes (24th October 2014), NancyV (24th October 2014), unearth9 (24th October 2014), vano915 (23rd October 2014), WhiteFeather (3rd January 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member vano915's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Positive effects through using DMSO on Rheumatic inflammations/Morbus Bechterew

I, too, have found DMSO to be a marvel. I dissolve an aspirin tablet in about a tablespoon of water, add 3 drops of DMSO, and apply the mixture (using a little sponge) to anything that hurts. I have used this for everything from arthritis to headaches to a sprained toe. It works faster than swallowing the aspirin, and there's no worry about side effects.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to vano915 For This Post:

Finefeather (24th October 2014), Mercedes (24th October 2014), NancyV (24th October 2014), penn (24th October 2014), SiriusB (24th October 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Positive effects through using DMSO on Rheumatic inflammations/Morbus Bechterew

I found this forum discussion msot helpful on this topic
    http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.ph...17014.240.html

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fourty-two For This Post:

SiriusB (24th October 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,273 times in 1,132 posts

This summer I broke my shoulder and did considerable soft tissue damage within that arm in falling downstairs. The lower arm became engorged with old blood and after about four weeks sore appeared in the forearm that looked as though they wanted to open into weeping sores to release the toxins that were not carried away by the lymph.

I found a wonderful solution - I mixed three drops of MMS with three drops of 50% citric acid solution, with about half a teaspoon of water. To this I added 3 to 5 drops of DMSO, and I applied the solution topically over not only the engorged lower arm, but the upper arm and actual break site and shoulder blade. Almost immediately it felt as though there was an influx of oxygen in the arm. All the sores healed, the engorged blood disappeared, the pain improved, the broken bone healed extremely quickly, and I am a senior citizen. I was AMAZED at how quickly this serious injury healed. On research it says MMS brings oxygen into the system, and oddly, that is how I would word my experience of it.

I also learned that when I used DMSO directly on the shoulder blade and shoulder, the edges would sting a bit, but this was stopped by my putting a bit of organic unpasteurized honey on the edges first, then patting DMSO on - slightly diluted DMSO.

I was greatly impressed with this product, and so share my experience.

8. Link to Post #5
    South Africa Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,472 times in 1,084 posts

The secret to DMSO is of course the Sulphur...

Now back in the good old day when I was much younger, and Pontius was still a pupil pilot...the doctors used to prescribe Sulphur for just about everything, even as an antibiotic.

Sadly today we have the greedy drug manufacturers who are only interested in their empires...you cannot get rich by selling Sulphur...far too cheap.
    These Sulphur drug remedies slowly started disappearing from the brain cells of the good doctors who all took the hippocratic oath...or should that now be the hypocritical oath and all were suddenly driving around in fancy cars with big bank accounts.

No...I am not been nasty to them, or even envy them, because they just have no idea...after all most of them only know what is in the books they study.

I have been taking MSM and other natural remedies for years now thanks to those who won't be intimidated by ignorance and can only say..."Three cheers for those who think for themselves"

Take care and happy Sulphuring
    Ray

http://www.thehealthyhomeeconomist.c...tten-nutrient/
    Last edited by Finefeather; 24th October 2014 at 12:32.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Finefeather For This Post:

SiriusB (24th October 2014)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote putting a bit of organic unpasteurized honey on the edges first, then patting DMSO on - slightly diluted DMSO.
    I heard that propolis should also do wonders when mixed with DMSO, but haven't tried it yet. Maybe I will give it a shot if i could get my hands on some propolis. Ill gonna report.....

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

propolis makes big brown spots, I wouldn't use it again but stick with honey instead.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to SiriusB For This Post:

Unicorn (25th November 2014)

+ Reply to Thread