+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "Many Secrets Lie in Electromagnetics"

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

Default "Many Secrets Lie in Electromagnetics"

Some may have seen my telepathy tech video, here:

I have experienced electronic telepathy countless times in the last 7 years. Enough to know a some things about it. One night I was doing normal things all of the sudden the words "microwave hearing" were sent to my mind, ironically via microwave hearing. I googled it and found that the tech to transmit voices into people's minds has been public for a very long time(as per the video). Another telepathic contact recently told me: "Many Secrets Lie in Electromagnetics". It was the same tone and depth as the one giving me the right google search to find out the microwave hearing stuff.

Here is what I know about EMs from telepathy:

1. Every concept in existence can be sent into a human mind via electromagnetics. It kind of blows my mind that every concept in existence is within the realm of electromagnetics linked to consciousness. I wish it was my job to categorize them. I'm sure some lucky black project bloke got that job (or multiple). Dream job hehe. However not my dream employer. lol

2. Any telepathic voice can be reproduced with electromagnetics pulsed and shaped etc. They are all within electromagnetics...

3. Any conscious energy can be remotely put into the mind via electromagnetics.

4. Any image or color can be sent to the mind with electronic telepathy via electromagnetics. They can be 3D and beyond. The 4th dimension of images is their conscious energy(at least that is what i define it as, via a telepathic source).

This is barely scratching the surface of what is involved with electromagnetics. I only know my own pieces of the puzzle. If you know more pieces to the electromagnetic puzzle, please do post. I am very interested in this subject.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

annacherie (24th October 2014), butcherman (25th October 2014), CD7 (27th October 2014), Cidersomerset (24th October 2014), darren (27th October 2014), Elixir (24th October 2014), Peace&Love (24th October 2014), Puffin (24th October 2014), Pweeky (24th October 2014), Richard S. (24th October 2014), Rollo (24th October 2014), skamandar (24th October 2014), william r sanford72 (24th October 2014), yelik (24th October 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Default Re: "Many Secrets Lie in Electromagnetics"

You'd be surprised what's in the public domain. That's why it's kind of tragicomic watching people "wait" for new technology, when we have all this gold sitting around us.... What can you do?

Is there a schematic in the vid? Watching now.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

CD7 (27th October 2014), Omni (24th October 2014), yelik (24th October 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

BTW, if you want to make some vids, I want to make some clips based on the articles I've been writing about. I want to make them lofi and rough. I have it mainly planned out. They can be made mainly by stapling a bunch of yt clips together... If you are interested tell me. I can ask permission for each clip. It's not so hard...

I'll make it easy for any editor by producing the film in 2 minute chunkc that can be stuck together later. I've edited myself and I know how time consuming it can be...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Omni (24th October 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,648 times in 1,188 posts

Here's an interesting link about Electro-Magnetism. The article comes with a disclaimer so discretion is needed. Nevertheless its fascinating and am some of which is true

http://www.bariumblues.com/em_mind%20control.htm

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

butcherman (25th October 2014), Omni (24th October 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

Quote Posted by Daozen (here)
    BTW, if you want to make some vids, I want to make some clips based on the articles I've been writing about. I want to make them lofi and rough. I have it mainly planned out. They can be made mainly by stapling a bunch of yt clips together... If you are interested tell me. I can ask permission for each clip. It's not so hard...

I'll make it easy for any editor by producing the film in 2 minute chunkc that can be stuck together later. I've edited myself and I know how time consuming it can be...
    I have all sorts of videos to make in the future, but if you want help making a video to upload to your own channel I'd be glad to help. Hopefully nothing too technical. I don't know my way around the video editing software too much. I only learned how to do what I know now by youtube searches.

10. Link to Post #6
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Omniverse (here)
    Quote Posted by Daozen (here)

I have all sorts of videos to make in the future, but if you want help making a video to upload to your own channel I'd be glad to help. Hopefully nothing too technical. I don't know my way around the video editing software too much. I only learned how to do what I know now by youtube searches.
    Nice. I won't push any boring projects on you, don't worry. I'm busy too... Making this movei: a 6-24 month timeframe. Maybe we can hang out here and swap tips... I'm mainly looking for an online utility where I can chop up and stick youtube vids together. Like tubechop but with a concantenate function. That would save hundreds of hours of work and let me get a rough draft together...
    Last edited by Daozen; 28th October 2014 at 06:19.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Omni (28th October 2014)

+ Reply to Thread