+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ebola Now Confirmed In NYC

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

Default Ebola Now Confirmed In NYC

Apparently our friend Ebola has now arrived in NYC... quite frankly I'm astonished, I mean how the heck could it get past those crack security forces at all the airports!?

from Natural News - I must say Health Ranger is just milking this story, but he seems to be reading the media pretty good, as it is following his predictions quite well... I have no doubt he is making a pretty penny off the "quasi legitimate" fear (quasi, because I think, as I am sure many do, they are purposely spreading this germ, and thus all of this is 100% preventable.)

Anyhow read on:

For weeks, I've been warning that this day was coming. Ebola is now confirmed in New York City, and the infected patient was out on the town, riding the subway and visiting a bowling alley just hours before being hospitalized with Ebola:
    http://www.naturalnews.com/047374_Eb...g_Spencer.html

New York health authorities are now blatantly lying to everyone, hoping the public is too stupid to understand that a level-4 biohazard virus with rapid replication and adaptation traits has just entered a city of 20 million people:
    http://www.naturalnews.com/047387_Ne..._pandemic.html

More than 1/4th of Americans are now afraid to fly on commercial airlines thanks to Ebola:
    http://www.naturalnews.com/047386_Eb...ne_system.html

Meanwhile, debate is stirring over the possibility that America's new "Ebola Czar" is actually an open advocate of depopulation:
    http://www.naturalnews.com/047384_Eb...istration.html
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Abhaya (24th October 2014), Calz (27th October 2014), Carmody (27th October 2014), ceetee9 (24th October 2014), donk (25th October 2014), ghostrider (25th October 2014), golden lady (24th October 2014), Inaiá (25th October 2014), jjjones (24th October 2014), linksplatinum (24th October 2014), mab777 (24th October 2014), Mercedes (24th October 2014), Nasu (25th October 2014), Snookie (24th October 2014), spiritguide (24th October 2014), Sunny-side-up (24th October 2014), Ulyse30 (24th October 2014), WhiteFeather (25th October 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,933 times in 348 posts

Default Re: Ebola Now Confirmed In NYC

Apparently tomorrow Ebola will be on the Moon Of course it will spread but I think it's not about virus but just fuel for the fear campaign.
    "Love is a portal to God"
    Rollo

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Rollo For This Post:

Mercedes (24th October 2014), Nasu (25th October 2014), sandy (25th October 2014), seko (24th October 2014), sigma6 (27th October 2014), TargeT (24th October 2014), Ulyse30 (24th October 2014), WhiteFeather (25th October 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Abhaya's Avatar
    Traveling year round mostly US. And Costa Rica:)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,517 times in 416 posts

Not sure if I should write this but I guess if I keep it vague then it's probably alright. My wife is in the healthcare field. And so are most of her friends. She is saying that her friends hospital at another major hospital in another major city in the US has a confirmed Ebola case that they are for some reason keeping hushed. I Dono why they would do that, if for good or bad, which is why I'm not saying the city in this post. It's probably for no good but I would appreciate any thoughts on this. And no this is not a sorcha fail article although I kinda feel like I'm writing one.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Abhaya For This Post:

donk (24th October 2014), ghostrider (25th October 2014), heyokah (30th October 2014), Inaiá (25th October 2014), Matisse (24th October 2014), Nasu (25th October 2014), Omni (25th October 2014), sigma6 (30th October 2014), spiritwind (24th October 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Snowflower's Avatar
    Front range Colorado Rockies, in wilderness
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,163 times in 733 posts

If history is anything to base future on, the only people who need to worry about someone with ebola are the medical personnel taking care of him. No one else will get it, based on Thomas Duncan's case.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Snowflower For This Post:

donk (24th October 2014), Nasu (25th October 2014), sigma6 (27th October 2014), WhiteFeather (25th October 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,945 times in 464 posts

Quote Posted by Rollo (here)
    Apparently tomorrow Ebola will be on the Moon Of course it will spread but I think it's not about virus but just fuel for the fear campaign.
    Ha ha ha! Yes I agree. and I think they can confirm it wherever they like and whenever they want.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mercedes For This Post:

seko (24th October 2014), Ulyse30 (24th October 2014), WhiteFeather (25th October 2014)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

Well, to add to Abhaya's story (the kind I like, first hand experiences), my best friend’s sister (so kinda like my own sis in a lot of ways, except I know her better and am more in tune with this girl than my sis) is an ER doc in Texas.

I will have to get an update, but she was enraged a couple weeks ago that the conference (that must be approaching now) was not canceled: it was a whole bunch of the country’s (including Texas’) ER docs, scheduled sometime soon to take place in Cleveland or Colombus (I forget which).

So with the all the frontline of the demographic that history says we should worry about being in the same room, possibly spreading it around, when should we start worrying? Personally I won't (what, me worry??) if/until it causes visible societal breakdown...but that would be interesting piece of the puzzle, no? Along with piece's like Ab's....hushed up cases? Throw in all the conflicting information and emotionally charged arguments, then you got yourself a puzzle, wrapped in enigma, wrapped around the collective consciousness...

You could look at this whole thing as the absolute ultimate mindf*ck, absolutely brilliant on a fear-inducing diabolical level...you'd be hard to pressed to be able make sh!t like this up

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,945 times in 464 posts

The problem for me in believing that every case they say IS an Ebola case is that HOW did they come to the conclusion that IT IS an Ebola case? ( for that person) WHAT lab analysis WAS used?( it takes time to do those)
    and not every lab is equipped to make them, and finally WHO took the decision to call it an Ebola case? And most of all WHY in the world would you want to have the patent for this virus? Now the cases that are being "hushed" might not even be real cases,and it is part of a strategic measure to spread misinformation and fear. I am very skeptical that any of the ones they say exist here in America (The continent) are real.

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mercedes For This Post:

Abhaya (24th October 2014), donk (24th October 2014), Nasu (25th October 2014), sandy (25th October 2014), seko (24th October 2014), sigma6 (27th October 2014), Snookie (24th October 2014), TargeT (24th October 2014), WhiteFeather (25th October 2014)

14. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

easy for Ebola to get out of hand , our leaders again drop the ball ... anyone coming from African countries struggling to fight Ebola should be quarantined for thirty days before they can enter among the population ... that doctor goes to a bowling alley , now anyone that was there can be in trouble ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

sigma6 (30th October 2014)

16. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,296 times in 1,783 posts

Quote Posted by Snowflower (here)
    If history is anything to base future on, the only people who need to worry about someone with ebola are the medical personnel taking care of him. No one else will get it, based on Thomas Duncan's case.
    That's what they want us to believe. lol Good point.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

sigma6 (30th October 2014)

18. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,975 times in 5,652 posts

Yep caught a glimpse of this newest actor in Dr Spencer here in NY on the live lamestream news. However I wasn't fooled by the photo of Dr Spencer's weak photo shoot in guinea. I dont even think this quack even exists. My spidey senses started to tingle. I smell some good BullSh!t as it now lingers over the Hudson river.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Calz (27th October 2014), Lone Bean (27th October 2014), sandy (25th October 2014), Sidney (25th October 2014), sigma6 (27th October 2014)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,418 times in 1,676 posts

Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)
    Yep caught a glimpse of this newest actor in Dr Spencer here in NY on the live lamestream news. However I wasn't fooled by the photo of Dr Spencer's weak photo shoot in guinea. I dont even think this quack even exists. My spidey senses started to tingle. I smell some good BullSh!t as it now lingers over the Hudson river.
    Agreed. It definitely looks like a contrived narrative. If this is but a campaign to condition public perception, however, we should be concerned about its objective. This narrative may be the smoke-screen cover for a genuine bio-weapons attack (and there is some evidence to support this), launching yet a greater problem/reaction/solution dialectic with marginal odds to stave off some hideous solution. All the data points suggest to me that this is a multi-dimensional psyops.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Sidney (25th October 2014), sigma6 (27th October 2014), WhiteFeather (28th October 2014)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

What more does the public need? To see all these people fly into New York and do the watoosi Dance at Radio City Music Hall? (oops they're from Nairobi)
    It's a bloody shame how these people are being used like toilet paper by corporate interests, who will to lie cheat, murder and smear to get at their precious resources...

Quote What no Muslims?... Then make it a war on germs you idiots!... (now getta outa my office!... :D
    From Ghana: Ebola is not real and the only people who have gotten sick are those who got shots from the red cross

http://www.themindawakened.com/2014/...-only.html?m=1

Reason 1: This vaccine implemented sickness being “called” Ebola was introduced into West Africa for the end goal of getting troops on the ground in Nigeria, Liberia, and Sierra Leone. If you remember America was just trying to get into Nigeria for “Boko Haram” #BULL**** but that fell apart when Nigerians started telling the truth. There ARE NO GIRLS MISSING. Global support fell through the floor, and a new reason was needed to get troops into Nigeria and steal the new oil reserves they have discovered.

Reason 2: Sierra Leone is the World’s Largest Supplier of Diamonds. For the past 4 months they have been on strike, refusing to provide diamonds due to horrible working conditions and slave pay. The West will not pay a fair wage for the resources because the idea is to keep these people surviving on rice bags and foreign aid so that they remain a source of cheap slave labor forever. A reason was also needed to get troops on the ground in Sierra Leone to force an end to the diamond miners strikes. This is not the first time this has been done. When miners refuse to work troops are sent in and even if they have to kill and replace them all, the only desire is to get diamonds back flowing out of the country.
    Of course to launch multiple campaigns to invade these countries separately would be way too fishy. But something like “Ebola” allows access to an entire area simultaneously…

Reason 3: In addition to stealing Nigerian oil, and forcing Sierra Leone back to mining, troops have also been sent in to FORCE vaccinations (Deadly “Ebola” Poison) onto those Africans who are not foolish enough to take them willingly.

3000 troops are being sent in to make sure that this “poison” continues to spread, because again it is only spread through vaccination. As more and more news articles are released as they have been in Liberia, informing the populous of the US lies and manipulation, more and more Africans are refusing to visit the Red Cross. Troops will force these vaccinations upon the people to ensure the visible appearance of an Ebola pandemic. In addition to this they will protect the Red Cross from the Liberians and Nigerians who have been rightfully ejecting them from their countries.

Reason 4: Last but not least, the APPEARANCE of this Ebola “pandemic” (should Americans not catch on) will be used to scare the countless millions into taking an “Ebola vaccine” which in reality is the pandemic. Already they have started with stories of how it has been brought to the U.S. and has appeared in Dallas, how white doctors were cured but black infected are not being allowed to be treated, etc.

ALL that will do is make blacks STRIVE to get the vaccine, because it appears that the “cure” is being held back from blacks. They will run out in droves to get it and then there will be serious problems. With all we have seen revealed about vaccines this year you would think we learned our lesson. All I can do is hope so, Because they rely on our ignorance to complete their agendas.

Ask yourself: If Ebola really was spread from person to person, instead of controlled spread through vaccination – then WHY would the CDC and the US Government continue to allow flights in and out of these countries with absolutely no regulation, Or At All? We have got to start thinking and sharing information globally because they do not give the true perspective of the people who live here in West Africa. They are lying for their own benefit and there aren’t enough voices out there with a platform to help share our reality. Hundreds of thousands have been killed, paralyzed and disabled by these and other “new” vaccines all over the world and we are finally becoming aware of it. Now what will we do with all this information?

Read more at http://www.themindawakened.com/2014/...PmHQxRBS0y5.99
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Lone Bean (27th October 2014), WhiteFeather (28th October 2014)

24. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Questionable source but check it out ...

Ebola Bombshell! Dr Spencers 16 Year Old Neighbor is shown a Pic Of Dr. Spencer And Says It’s Not Him

Stunning video released with an interview of Dr Spencers 16 year old neighbor.

In the video below the young woman is questioned about Dr. Spencer. She says he is a nice guy, bla bla bla. Then when the interviewer shows her the pic of Dr. Spencer, she says, That’s Not Him! WTF!!

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative...m-3051324.html

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (27th October 2014), sigma6 (30th October 2014), WhiteFeather (28th October 2014)

26. Link to Post #14
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,625 times in 21,528 posts

Quote Posted by Calz (here)

Questionable source but check it out ...

Ebola Bombshell! Dr Spencers 16 Year Old Neighbor is shown a Pic Of Dr. Spencer And Says It’s Not Him

Stunning video released with an interview of Dr Spencers 16 year old neighbor.

In the video below the young woman is questioned about Dr. Spencer. She says he is a nice guy, bla bla bla. Then when the interviewer shows her the pic of Dr. Spencer, she says, That’s Not Him! WTF!!
    That's because we are in the period of Confusion regarding this impending Ebola epidemic, as I explain here: "The Disclosure War" - David Wilcock Oct. 24, 2014 -- Post #22.

They are deliberately calling black white, white black, the sick well (or disappeared) and the well sick. They want our minds in a state of hopeless confusion at this point, on the matter of Ebola.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (27th October 2014), Calz (27th October 2014), Robin (27th October 2014), T Smith (30th October 2014), WhiteFeather (28th October 2014)

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

More evidence that vaccine have been a scam since day 1,

It was always hygiene, public sanitation, sewage distribution, proper nutrition and hygiene practices (like removal of spittoons ... LOL!

And I can't emphasize enough, the government would have had the statistical data to see this ...
    Therefore the timing of the introduction of vaccines was designed to create the ILLUSION that the vaccine was creating a decrease in illness. When it had no effect whatsoever, in fact healthy people were not getting ill IN SPITE of the toxins being injected into them...

The implications are mind boggling... how many levels of people were being duped is open to question, but there is no question, someone knew exactly what was going on... what may have started out as an "innocent sugar pill (assuming they never intended to put all the sh** into the original vaccines, but just make money injecting people....

but the whole idea of indoctrinating people with the idea of injecting their children with dozens of vaccines, which has now become a multi billion dollar profit making scheme (at the expense of children) is enough to boil my blood

and you got Drs and nurses too stuck up (and makin' over $40-50+ an hour) to do the research and admit the truth...

Google Doodle Celebrates Cancer-Causing Vaccine
    Last edited by sigma6; 30th October 2014 at 03:26.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Calz (30th October 2014), heyokah (30th October 2014), observer (30th October 2014)

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Busted: Released Ebola Nurse Works for CDC

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Calz (30th October 2014), heyokah (30th October 2014)

+ Reply to Thread