Thread: Luke Rudkowski To The Woodshed

1. Link to Post #21
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,874 times in 800 posts

Default Re: Luke Rudkowski To The Woodshed

Quote Posted by jerry (here)
    Quote Posted by EYES WIDE OPEN (here)
    Still, I would like to see a rebuttle from Luke regarding the documents in the video.
    If it was me I wouldn't waste my time on the likes of such innuendo abuse. Lukes work speaks for itself. And what he spends his money on is his business .

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Hmmmm, Luke does need to answer to this so we can get his side. Perhaps someone could send it to him or ask him?
    HMMMM, very interesting comment coming from EWO
    Please don't be coy. If you have something to say, then say it. Don't hide behind cowardly innuendo. Plain speaking please.

For the record, I met Luke back at Bilderberg 2013. Nice guy. Love his work and told him so. However, those bank statements need to be addressed. Maybe it was a mistake made by Luke. We all make them. But I just want some clarification. I don't see what is wrong with that.
    Last edited by EYES WIDE OPEN; 28th October 2014 at 09:21.

2. Link to Post #22
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

OK. Done a bit of searching. Found this. Luke is confronted about it. He is somewhat evasive IMO. It sounds like he mixed funds and he says he should have had different accounts. Perhaps just an honest mistake is my thinking.

3. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,202 times in 1,393 posts

OK. Done a bit of searching. Found this. Luke is confronted about it. He is somewhat evasive IMO. It sounds like he mixed funds and he says he should have had different accounts. Perhaps just an honest mistake is my thinking.

Interesting video, EWO. Thanks for sharing.

If everything is above board as Luke claims then I would suggest it is in his own interests to publish the relevant documents. The above video displays in his own words his reluctancy to talk about the subject rather than wanting to publish the details in order to vindicate himself.

If he is innocent, which I sincerely hope he is, I think he will come to regret the strategy he has chosen with regard to this subject, hopefully not before it is too late.
    the greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated --- Gandhi

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

EYES WIDE OPEN (28th October 2014)

5. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member jerry's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,619 times in 696 posts

¤=[Post Update]=¤

[/COLOR]I said it, not hiding, found it interesting comment coming from another who (and I could be wrong) accepts contributions to fund your service. Is there a hidden agenda , couldn't care less, observer said it best "We just need to stand together to avoid becoming a slave-species! and thus not attack someone in the lead of fighting this." which in my take is exactly what this thread is about.
    Quote Posted by jerry (here)
    Still, I would like to see a rebuttle from Luke regarding the documents in the video.
    If it was me I wouldn't waste my time on the likes of such innuendo abuse. Lukes work speaks for itself. And what he spends his money on is his business .

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Hmmmm, Luke does need to answer to this so we can get his side. Perhaps someone could send it to him or ask him?
    HMMMM, very interesting comment coming from EWO
    Please don't be coy. If you have something to say, then say it. Don't hide behind cowardly innuendo. Plain speaking please.

For the record, I met Luke back at Bilderberg 2013. Nice guy. Love his work and told him so. However, those bank statements need to be addressed. Maybe it was a mistake made by Luke. We all make them. But I just want some clarification. I don't see what is wrong with that.

6. Link to Post #25
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

"Fund my service?" What are you talking about? I have no idea. Can you explain?

In related news, this popped up on my f/b page.

http://www.dailypaul.com/328487/ryan...-luke-redowski

Luke does need to answer this IMO as it looks like its spreading. I hope its all a misunderstading.

7. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Obviously my bad I know nothing about your site or how its funded. The reason I added "I could be wrong" . The comment could have come as a knee jerk reaction to "Please don't be coy. If you have something to say, then say it. Don't hide behind cowardly innuendo". NO FEAR..... here.

edit: I obviously took your avatar as the one who publishes the site of EWO suspsious observers

"We just need to stand together to avoid becoming a slave-species! and thus not attack someone in the lead of fighting this." which in my take is exactly what this thread is about."
    Last edited by jerry; 28th October 2014 at 22:05.

8. Link to Post #27
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I don't have a site. Not sure where you got that idea from?

9. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

I don't have a site. Not sure where you got that idea from?
    I understand that now .... your avatar ...mistaken you as the one who publishes the site of EWO suspicious observers. Dumb mistake on my part..... Sorry

10. The Following User Says Thank You to jerry For This Post:

EYES WIDE OPEN (30th October 2014)

11. Link to Post #29
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hey, no worries. I was probably just being grumpy!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2