+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 383 FirstFirst 1 5 15 55 105 383 LastLast

Thread: Benjamin Fulford's posts and reports

1. Link to Post #81
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Default Re: Benjamin Fulford's posts and reports

Quote Posted by Rimbaud (here)
    Dear Viking..there is no evidence to support your assertion that the EU is falling apart currently.
    Maybe you're right. However, when support was needed for the euro didn't the EU leaders themselves said Europe came close to a collapse.
    This is only a few weeks/months ago ...

So, although there is no hard evidence they choose to use these words themselves.

2. Link to Post #82
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Operator (here)
    Maybe you're right. However, when support was needed for the euro didn't the EU leaders themselves said Europe came close to a collapse.
    This is only a few weeks/months ago ...

So, although there is no hard evidence they choose to use these words themselves.
    Dear Operator,

It was a weird time for all of us..especially those with mortgages..especially as in my case..Euro Mortgages. I went through two years of crappy exchange rates which were very damaging to me prsonally.. I think that you're spot on.. I worked long enough in the City to see a "False Dawn"...I think that by the end of the Autumn a Global "sunset" will set in. I've personally sold all my stocks and shares..I'm REALLY worried about the next six months!

Rimbaud

3. Link to Post #83
    Thanks

I am afraid my cat caused a post of a meaningless jumble of letters on this thread so I thought I had better do something to correct matters! I subscribe to Benjamin's blog and have doen for some time. I like the man but placing full reliance on his information is another matter.

I hope that the Euro unwinds slowly and by agreement in 12 to 18 months time. Pressure to do so is mounting and collapse seems inevitable in due course. When it happens, I will jump for joy because that will be one in the eye against the European centralist control agenda I so vehemently oppose. The sad thing is that much of Europe’s people have, at best, fragmentary appreciation of democracy and freedom of speech. Sadder still is the fact that these bastions of a good society are being attacked and eroded everywhere else in the developed world.

I have a well educated German friend who can see no ills in Europe and the structure of government there. I ask myself, “If he can’t see the damage Brussels is doing, who can”.
    Last edited by Ixopoborn; 1st October 2010 at 16:40.

4. Link to Post #84
    Thanks

Somehow it's the energy feel of continually associating oneself with the 'end of the world as we know it' in any shape or form that I find so ...I don't know... lack lustre. It's very glass-half-empty in my view.

Let's imagine a big swingometer. It's like any sign of the swingometer moving towards DOOM is a cause for celebration. I get the feeling that some people will feel happier about being proved 'right' ("See, I told them I was ill" - Spike Milligan's Epitaph I believe) without really internalising what 'the end of the world actually means - whether it's collapse or anything else.

There is a kind of sensationalism associated with it.. ooh a 6.5 earthequake ? wow.. we got a 7.2 here... just a bit more and....

Are banks collapsing a cause for celebration ? do we want to use our own paltry contribution to the worlds energy field to actually knock the whole house of cards over, so we can say 'I was right, all along'... Or do we want to focus on the tiny thread which is holding everything together and say...

" you know what... it's not tipping to one side as much as it was yesterday"

If the cards fall that way...financial anarchy... (and many who will have seen "The Road..." with Viggo M will know what to expect) will conspiracists be any happier to know they tracked that collapse from start to end?

5. Link to Post #85
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,206 times in 3,110 posts

What is it with you lately Kula?? Are you struggling as we go through this huge 'change'...We have these types of headlines because all around you the Planet is changing big time...I think you need to take a few days off and chill out!!...accept whatever is coming, I know its difficult at times...just stay centered...

I will not change my style in any way shape or form...as I have said to many we all have freewill and with that we can choose which thread or post we read... I am me, I have my own individual style, my style is staying with me. End of.

Get over it and embrace what is surely around the corner.

Breath in...breath out...

I like you Kula...but you are acting out of character. Just do your job!!

edit...by the way have a nice weekend.

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

6. Link to Post #86
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

Quote Posted by Kulapops (here)
    Somehow it's the energy feel of continually associating oneself with the 'end of the world as we know it' in any shape or form that I find so ...I don't know... lack lustre. It's very glass-half-empty in my view.

Let's imagine a big swingometer. It's like any sign of the swingometer moving towards DOOM is a cause for celebration. I get the feeling that some people will feel happier about being proved 'right' ("See, I told them I was ill" - Spike Milligan's Epitaph I believe) without really internalising what 'the end of the world actually means - whether it's collapse or anything else.

There is a kind of sensationalism associated with it.. ooh a 6.5 earthequake ? wow.. we got a 7.2 here... just a bit more and....

Are banks collapsing a cause for celebration ? do we want to use our own paltry contribution to the worlds energy field to actually knock the whole house of cards over, so we can say 'I was right, all along'... Or do we want to focus on the tiny thread which is holding everything together and say...

" you know what... it's not tipping to one side as much as it was yesterday"

If the cards fall that way...financial anarchy... (and many who will have seen "The Road..." with Viggo M will know what to expect) will conspiracists be any happier to know they tracked that collapse from start to end?
    think of us as running around screaming & yelling, 'Wake up , stupid people, before it's too late to do anything about it!!!" -- for myself anyway, it does NOT give me any gratification at all to see the destruction coming -- & it is particularly maddening to see how many of those who have even a smidgin of awareness of what's going on, like the general membership here at PA , to see how many of you seem to think that it's OK , for any number of the strange reasons you come up with

at the very least, your [speaking in general] acceptance of the destruction of biological life on this planet -- do you really think that this is preparing you vibrationally/karmically, to go to another place in the Universe where you can say 'It's all good' as you destroy another part of Creation? just how much patience do you think the Creator has?

7. Link to Post #87
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

wynderer:
    Quote think of us as running around screaming & yelling, 'Wake up , stupid people, before it's too late to do anything about it!!!" -- for myself anyway, it does NOT give me any gratification at all to see the destruction coming -- & it is particularly maddening to see how many of those who have even a smidgin of awareness of what's going on, like the general membership here at PA , to see how many of you seem to think that it's OK , for any number of the strange reasons you come up with

at the very least, your [speaking in general] acceptance of the destruction of biological life on this planet -- do you really think that this is preparing you vibrationally/karmically, to go to another place in the Universe where you can say 'It's all good' as you destroy another part of Creation? just how much patience do you think the Creator has?

wynd, what do you propose?

l

8. Link to Post #88
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

Quote Posted by lightblue (here)
    wynderer:

wynd, what do you propose?

l

you mean as a solution? PRAY, really hard & a whole lot -- maybe that way we can save some from running into a soul trap that they've been deceived into believing is a pathway to ascension

also -- this might be a good time to get on good terms w/Momma Earth & the animals that humans are so cruel to -- if there IS going to be an ascension of any kind, a chance for humans to go to a better kinder more peacefulplace -- well, your track record of how you've treated this planet & the non-2-leggeds who are stuck here at your mercy -- the Creator knows who has been gentle & merciful & respectful, & who has not -- time is running out, tho

9. Link to Post #89
    Thanks

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    What is it with you lately Kula?? Are you struggling as we go through this huge 'change'...We have these types of headlines because all around you the Planet is changing big time...I think you need to take a few days off and chill out!!...accept whatever is coming, I know its difficult at times...just stay centered...

I will not change my style in any way shape or form...as I have said to many we all have freewill and with that we can choose which thread or post we read... I am me, I have my own individual style, my style is staying with me. End of.

Get over it and embrace what is surely around the corner.

Breath in...breath out...

I like you Kula...but you are acting out of character. Just do your job!!

edit...by the way have a nice weekend.

viking
    I think you need the chill pill too Viking !

I'm not going to advise you how to live your life, so refrain from advising me about mine.. thank you very much...

You're welcome to post whatever you like... and so am I. Just don't make it personal.

I have a viewpoint on the way things are. I'm not saying I'm any more correct than anyone else. Though the 'facts' as presented do beggar belief sometimes. And I can fully understand that no one is really going to enjoy me saying that this or that story sounds completely made up. when they have a vested interest in such things.

I don't like the fact that it seems pure escapism, and one story is just replaced with the next. Why do we not see much of the old stories, posted months ago? It's more likely to see a new story about something else, than an update on an older one.

So where are the giant spaceships then ? They should be here by now, or have they stopped for petrol?

Yes, I personally can't believe some of the material posted sometimes, but it's nothing personal, I have decided not to post on any more of your threads, as I can see that input is not welcome. It's not a deliberate attempt to wind you up I can assure you.

I am quite happy that if the time ever comes, I will do the right thing, in the right situation. More preparation I do not need. But each to their own of course.

Best wishes to you

K

10. Link to Post #90
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

If you'll allow me to comment...I don't think that anyone here needs a "chill pill" or is doing anything wrong. I personally believe that all of our individual expectations for this year were set unrealistically high...I think that secretly we were all expecting "Disclosure" last year and this year and it hasn't happened. The end result is that many of us are turning inwards and attacking one another rather than looking outwards. I'm probably more to blame than anyone in this respect.

I remember Bill and Kerry three years ago saying that the best form of attack is through dissent and dis-info and that's how they would attack us all; by causing dissent and mistrust. We've effectively been going through a Civil War amongst our friends.. Bill and Kerry included...Those who not so long ago we held most dear..are now our enemies. Avalon. Camelot, Mists of Avalon and God knows how many blog sites. I'm sorry for hijacking this thread to make this statement...But I really feel that we've all been distracted by infighting from our common goal....Disclosure..Peace on Earth...Peace among our Brothers and Sisters Worldwide..and making a statement that ensures our place in the Universe...A place that we want and deserve. I want to live in that place...but as far as I can see; we're as far removed from that enlightenment as we ever were.. Fundamentalism is thriving...Spirituality is declining.

Rimbaud

11. Link to Post #91
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,344 times in 272 posts

I saw this article from Steve Beckow website, and would like to ask the forum's input on this.

http://stevebeckow.com/2010/11/01/be...cock-comments/

In a sign events are coming to a climax, the Chairman of the shadowy Bilderberg group, Viscount Etienne Davignon, contacted the White Dragon Society last week saying his group did not oppose the filing of a Rico anti-organized crime lawsuit against Daniele Dal Bosco, the Davos Forum and the United Nations. Davignon also said that “I sleep well at night,” because he was guilty of no wrongdoing.

If he is sincere, we would like him to invite various internet journalists to a press conference where he can answer questions about sensitive topics like planned genocide. In any case, the contact is a clear sign the global campaign against the shadowy backers of the Federal Reserve Board Crime syndicate is starting to hit home.

According to the NSA, there was a flurry of telephone activity last week following this writer’s promise on a Rense.com interview that the $1 trillion lawsuit involving the Japanese arrested in Italy in June of 2009 (see previous issues for details) would target the Davos World Forum, the OITC, the UN, and the Bilderberg group.

Many of the phone calls were along the following lines: “If you let them arrest me, I am going to tell everything I know.” Intelligence agencies now expect many murders and arrests as the people behind the $1 trillion theft try to hide their trail while the good guys try to put key witnesses into protective custody.
    The latest news in the lawsuit is that a clear evidence trail has now been traced to Alan Greenspan, the former head of the Federal Reserve Board. This evidence trail was provided by several large corporations who have joined the legal action, claiming they have also been victims of the OITC/Greenspan crime nexus.

Multiple sources including Japanese military intelligence and a senior freemason also say they expect some sort of “big announcement” this week but we were unable to get any details. No doubt it is linked to Federal Reserve Board threats of more “quantitive easing” or dollar creation. Hopefully instead it will be the end of the Federal Reserve Board that is announced.

However, sources at both the Pentagon and MI6 have a much more pessimistic outlook. They both say they expect a “once in 300 year” type event over the coming two months and suggest that people stock up on food. There will be “a total breakdown of law and order in the US” followed by a military coup d’etat, they say.

The trigger for this will be the bankruptcy of the Washington D.C. corporate government, they say. There is an end of January payments deadline the US government is simply not going to be able to meet, they say. Perhaps that is why Chinese President Hu Jintao is due to visit Washington just before the end of January of next year.

There are also signs the war-mongering criminals behind the Federal Reserve Board Crime syndicate are split into at least three factions now.

First of all we have the visit by Obama (and his faction) to India with a giant entourage that will occupy the entire Taj Mahal hotel. The entourage apparently includes Henry Kissinger, Zbigniew Brzezinski and their various war-loving friends. The aim of this visit may be to provoke a war between India and Pakistan, according to our Pentagon source.

The Pentagon is deeply worried their troops in Afghanistan are going to betrayed and turned captive in order to inflame pro-war sentiments for an invasion of Pakistan in alliance with India. “There are signs we are being deliberately set up for a major defeat in Afghanistan,” the source said.

The Pentagon is being deliberately over-stretched in what appears to be a campaign to weaken it or neutralize it, he added.
    Hillary Clinton (a different faction) is also on a long Asian tour in search of money to finance a takeover of the US government by her and her fellow Khazarians. She is hoping to get some of the shrink-wrapped US dollar bills sitting in giant warehouses on the China coast, Asian and MI6 source say.

“While both Obama and Hillary are welcome to have a holiday in Asia, neither of them are going to get any money,” a senior Asian source promises.

The third faction would appear to be the European Bilderberg group who are now claiming to be allied with the White Dragon Society against the Satan-worshipping owners of the Federal Reserve Board. Needless to say, they will have to be a lot more forthcoming about what they have been up to and what their plans are if they expect to be taken seriously by the rest of the world.

It is also interesting to note the White Dragon Society was offered an exclusive monopoly on all investment in China and that “we could write our own check.” The catch, of course, would be to accept financial servitude to the Rothschild family. It is their time-honored method of seduction of people in power: “We are not interested in power. Just leave us in charge of finance please.” Rest assured they have been told the White Dragon Society is not interested in their illusory fiat money.

There is a lot of mischief afoot in Japan as well. The most shocking new revelation is that the Chinese have been infiltrating the Japanese Self-Defense forces for a very long time, according to Japanese military intelligence. The project, going back at least 30 years, involved having beautiful Chinese spies marry members of the Japanese self-defense forces.

They would then educate the resulting children with pro-Chinese views before sending them to the Japanese military academy. Graduates of the military academy automatically become officers in the Japanese military. As many as 60% of recent graduates are the product of such marriages, the source says.

This puts an entirely different light on Japanese Foreign Minister Seiji Maehara’s recent provocations of China. Maehara was the person who directed a hysterical anti-Chinese campaign after a Chinese spy ship (“fishing boat”) was captured near the disputed Senkaku or Daiyu Islands. The Pentagon strongly advised against making a big issue out of this and secretly informed the Chinese and Japanese governments they would not go to war with China in defense of these Islands.

However, we must be very wary of this statement because it may simply be a trap intended to fool China into trying to take the islands by force as an excuse to start WW3.

Maehara also propagated a totally false report that China had stopped exports of rare earth minerals. This so-called stoppage was widely reported in the world’s media. In fact, all that China has done is say that it will phase out export of completely unprocessed rare earth metals to a Western cartel and instead sell semi-processed rare-metals directly to the world’s manufacturers.

Maehara has long been considered in Japan to be a Federal Reserve Board agent who has been compromised by bribes related to weapons purchases. He is not expected to last long in his present job.

http://benjaminfulford.net/2010/11/0...0%9D/#comments

——————————————————————————————————
    Comment by dwilcock on November 2, 2010 @ 12:30 am

We are indeed heading into, as I have been saying, a civilization-defining period of time. Ben’s report this week is a bit more pessimistic, but if you combine what he said last week with the bits I’ve heard that he seemingly hasn’t (and there’s a lot more now) it is still a fascinating story that may actually be quite a wonderful shift.

I’ve had more conversations with insiders this past week than just about ever, trying to wrap my head around this whole world situation.

Ben is now describing from his Pentagon and MI6 sources the same thing I’ve been hearing regarding a potential disruption of goods and services beginning in November. I am not surprised — everyone I talk to is saying this is planned. Whether or not it succeeds is another matter.

One of the most intriguing new developments is that a separate insider source, whom I’ve only spoken to perhaps five times in the last seven years, jumped through some remarkable hoops to track down my number and contact me.

He said it’s a six-month window of time in which these Illuminati / NWO groups want to get their objectives met. That window begins after the elections — i.e. tomorrow.

We screw up by thinking it is all hinged on certain dates. This source was saying it’s based on windows, not dates, because the events themselves are the result of social changes, or in response to social changes, which cannot strictly be predicted in advance — only nudged.

This source said the “2010 Window” has been in place for some time, as a precursor to another “2012 Window”. The 2010 Window would include “Full Disclosure with Plausible Deniability.” The idea is that the public is told all the major things that are going on, but without a full ‘reveal’ from official sources.

There has also been a “November 2010 Window” in place for at least the last 2 years. We are entering into a seriously high-risk time where another fake 9/11-type event could well be planned. Whether it will succeed or not is entirely another story.

Everyone I know is expecting that the world economy could suddenly seize up, but the exact means by which this might happen are kept so secret that they can only speculate as to what might do it. I’ve heard an Israeli attack against Iran is considered a potential risk, there could be fake terror events, or it may just arise out of economics itself.

There’s a lot more than this to report and I want to do the rest on my website and get it out there — so I’ve gotta run for now.

- David

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to fifi For This Post:

Holly Lindin (9th November 2010), jackovesk (9th November 2010), truthseekerdan (1st November 2010), yuhui (14th September 2012)

13. Link to Post #92
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

Looks like they changed the article here: http://stevebeckow.com/2010/11/01/be...cock-comments/

Thanks fifi
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

14. Link to Post #93
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,344 times in 272 posts

Can you try again with this link
    http://stevebeckow.com/2010/11/01/be...lcock-comments

If it still displays "404: Page Not Found", look to the right, and select the article under "RECENT POSTS".
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 1st November 2010 at 22:14.

15. Link to Post #94
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,745 times in 32,946 posts

Link fixed in all the above posts:

==========

Update:

No it's not! It won't work. The URL on the page contains a typo in which an additional 'k' is inserted between the 'fu' and the 'l' of Fulford's name. That results in what the vBulletin software thinks is an unacceptable swear word in the URL and helpfully replaces it with asterisks. That stops it working altogether.

Try this...

... and then insert a rogue 'k' after the 'fu' in Fulford's name!

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 1st November 2010 at 22:20.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

fifi (2nd November 2010)

17. Link to Post #95
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Thanks Bill this link works..

This link works

"There’s a lot more than this to report and I want to do the rest on my website and get it out there — so I’ve gotta run for now.

- David"

we'll need to keep an eye on his site to see what he adds...
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 1st November 2010 at 23:24.

18. Link to Post #96
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I am not buying it.

19. Link to Post #97
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

http://stevebeckow.com/
    then look on the right hand side for the fullford/wilcox link under "recent posts"

20. Link to Post #98
    New Zealand Avalon Member Barron's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by tone3jaguar (here)
    I am not buying it.
    Me neither. Benjamin Fulford is a well known disinfo agent and YES, i can back that up with fact if required.

21. Link to Post #99
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

I think something is definitely up, something is deinitely going to happen VERY soon...and it's going to be something big. There's just too much going on at the moment. I have NFI what that something is..... but it's obvious our attention is being very strongly pointed in one direction...

So what is it they're trying to make sure that we miss?....

<cue spooky music >

22. Link to Post #100
    Australia Avalon Member bennycog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,296 times in 971 posts

jcocks your a champ mate there is something out of the square we are not looking at.

talk of mars missions
    talk of pulling money out of banks.
    a complete suprise of interest rate rises.
    sun objects.
    many earthquakes and volcanic eruptions.
    supposed success in in vibrational healing in the gulf.
    disclosure conferences entering mainstream.
    even more people coming forward on the 9/11 event.

my god the list goes on and it is happening right bloody now, this second.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 383 FirstFirst 1 5 15 55 105 383 LastLast