Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

Default Re: Benjamin Fulford's posts and reports

I get big yes on the truth about 911

and the domino effect as people realize what it means

when the gold curtain falls , the game is revealed

foundation shaker
    Last edited by bluestflame; 3rd November 2010 at 10:07.

2. Link to Post #102
    Portugal Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Extremely worrying developments. The worrying thing for me is that I can actually "feel" a serious change coming to us all. It will hit very hard I fear.

3. Link to Post #103
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

Quote Posted by Sensual One (here)
    Extremely worrying developments. The worrying thing for me is that I can actually "feel" a serious change coming to us all. It will hit very hard I fear.
    "worry" ...
    "fear"...

Watch the words you use. The more you get into a negative mindset, the harder it will be to cope with what hits. Remember....there's absolutely *NOTHING* to fear! We are *NEVER* handed more than we can handle....

Personally I find these changes exciting, so much is changing it's hard to tell what life's going to be like in another couple of years... I suggest it may be unrecognisable to someone of the present time...

Enjoy!
    Joel

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jcocks For This Post:

Ahkenaten (9th November 2010), Anchor (10th November 2010), astrid (3rd November 2010), Holly Lindin (9th November 2010), MargueriteBee (19th November 2010)

5. Link to Post #104
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,344 times in 272 posts

Some more news from Ben Fulford and David Wilcock from Steve Beckow web site. Please read it with a grain of salt.
    http://stevebeckow.com/2010/11/08/gr...ben-and-david/

6. Link to Post #105
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 times in 496 posts

= =

- there is (allways) more.
    Here a connected, more reasont thread on Fulford:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l-US-Fed-Cabal

My prediction is that there will be more dire predictions for the remains of this year.
    Last edited by noxon medem; 9th November 2010 at 21:00.

7. Link to Post #106
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,835 times in 3,731 posts

Here is a prediction you wont see from Fulford

The sun will rise, the sun will set. People who are alive will breath in and then breath out again. Moment will follow moment. With each one that passes, more and more people will discover the love in these moments and apprehend that the roots of all life and all action are anchored in love.

-- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Ahkenaten (19th November 2010), Holly Lindin (9th November 2010), Lilitu (19th November 2010), MargueriteBee (19th November 2010), noxon medem (19th November 2010), sunflower (19th November 2010)

9. Link to Post #107
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

I would have liked to see the prediction that 2 nuclear power plants were going to go offline... before it actually happened...

not through electronics, or computers, but those tricky buggers caused a tiny leak in a pipe... 60 drops a minute...

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!

10. Link to Post #108
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,040 times in 727 posts

my prediction is that very few, if any, of the predictions will come true god willing

11. Link to Post #109
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 times in 496 posts

Quote Posted by Ahkenaten (here)
    my prediction is that very few, if any, of the predictions will come true god willing
    You mean the negatives, the doom and gloom ones, right ?

There, and here, actualy anywhere, is also a lot of good, happy, joyful and constructive predictions ( visions ), of "the future".
    Would be nice if some of those came/come through .
    - We all know, in our own way, somehow.

:-)
    nm
    Last edited by noxon medem; 19th November 2010 at 04:05.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to noxon medem For This Post:

Ahkenaten (19th November 2010)

13. Link to Post #110
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,040 times in 727 posts

I really have had it with the gloomy and scary prognostications.................if the really really bad stuff happens (meteor strikes, super volcano explosions, invasions by hostile cannibalistic ETs, etc) there isn't much we can do about it. We CAN focus on creating positive things in our lives and to me that is a better use of time then speculating on endless negative possibilities. Even so some perverse element in my personality can't resist wittling down the field of reliable information sources............not to say I delight in the self-destruct of the Clif Highs of the world, but it IS helpful to reduce the fog bank to a more manageable size.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ahkenaten For This Post:

Anchor (19th November 2010), HURRITT ENYETO (19th November 2010), MargueriteBee (19th November 2010)

15. Link to Post #111
    Marcelo Mendes

Hi folks.

Don´t you remember. Forget about the body. Forget about the material world. Forget about all misery and tragedies that anybody could cause to you in the material level, because it is only like bad dream.

What really counts is the soul!!! The real war, the real troubles are living in, the real danger we are running is in the spiritual world!!!! To live now at earth is a very very very short period of time compared with the real life we have in the astral plane. The Evil is fed by fear. The more we care with what they could eventually do, the stronger they became.

If everybody could understand that and live based in this fact, their power would desapear.

Another hint. I read in a lot of places many differente things that tpdb are supposedly doing. My oppinion. It´s fake. The only one that never fails is God. And there is only one God. Assume that tpdb could make no mistakes is assume that they are God. Are they?

Namaste

16. Link to Post #112
    United States Avalon Member AlkaMyst's Avatar
    Thanks

Question Re: Benjamin Fulford's posts and reports

This was posted here today at Kerry's Blog and it deserves a very thorough brake down, because for some funny reason as I kept reading this "Open Letter", the more my stomach started turning......don't get me wrong, some of you may agree with it but I seriously think people should really understand whats being proposed in the following letter.

This reminds me to much of this article here, and please tell me if I'm wrong but this has TPTB and globalization written all over it!!!

Also, click here to see Benjamin Fulford's Wikipedia page.

Quote Fulford public letter to Ron Paul

Link here: on Rense 12/18/10

Dear Representative Paul

"My name is Benjamin Fulford. I am a spokesperson for the Black, White and Golden Dragon societies as well as for the Red and the Green. These ancient secret societies have a global command structure, partially visible in your local martial arts societies, that is capable of mobilizing a 100 million person army on very short notice in case of an emergency.

These ancient societies have gone from dormant to semi-active mode because through the successful wiretapping of meetings of your elite, they have learned of plans to start World War 3, kill at least 4 billion people and destroy much of the Northern hemisphere. You may confirm with your Pentagon or CIA sources that this is all very real.

The reason we are writing an open letter to you is to explain why the Federal Reserve -Board needs to be abolished and the global financial architecture needs to be revamped.

The United States government is bankrupt and has been kept running along these past decades by the goodwill of the peoples of the planet. That good will is running out.

Your financial elite have proposed either devaluing the US dollar or carrying out a hidden devaluation by replacing it with a new currency called the Amero. Both proposals have been rejected. The reason is that by far most US dollars ever created are no longer owned by Americans. Many, often poor, people would suffer enormously if these dollars suddenly lost half of their value.

Our groups have proposed an alternative plan. We have offered to pay back all US debt owed to China by returning gold that was stolen from there during the 20th century. In addition, we plan to write off US debt to the rest of the world by taking the US dollars owned by non-Americans, backing them with gold and putting them under the control of a new international meritocratic organization. This organization would never create any fiat currency but merely act as a neutral clearing house for governments, corporations and plutocrats.

The newly debtless United States government would then be free to issue its own government controlled currency. Such a currency would have a lower international purchasing power than the US dollar now has. The result will be that Chinese goods will become more expensive for Americans while US exports will regain their competitiveness. This will allow the US to rebuild its real economy.

However, as the history of the yen and the Plaza Accord show, devaluation alone will not solve the US's chronic external deficit problem. The US deficit is also a structural problem caused by the fact that the military industrial complex does not produce trade-able goods.

Pentagon officials have also made it clear to us they would rather start a war than end up like Soviet era generals who suddenly found themselves driving taxis.

We therefore propose that the peoples of the world finance a gradual swords-to-plowshares transition of the military industrial complex. According to the American Association of Scientists, over 6,000 patents have been suppressed for "national security reasons." We believe an expert review of those patents would unearth a high-tech bonanza for the American people and the US economy that would help ease this transition.

We are also proposing the creation of a global economic planning agency. This agency would be run by the motto "we stand between desires and reality." The organization would try to surpass the sorry records of the World Bank and the IMF by carrying out an intensive campaign to end poverty, stop environmental destruction and set humanity on the course for exponential expansion into the future. There would be no burden placed on the American people and no threat to US sovereignty posed by this organization. Rather it should provide vast new opportunities for American individuals and corporations.

Finally, although this is purely an American domestic issue, we strongly recommend that you confiscate the funds stolen from the American people this past century by amoral, criminal financiers and return them to their rightful owners. Vladimir Putin was able to quintuple Russian living standards when he did a similar thing in Russia.

The final point we wish to make is that the peoples of the world desire peace. The desperate criminal cabal behind the Federal Reserve Board still wields enormous power and is still trying to start World War 3. We would like to request the help of the American peoples in ending this perverse threat to humanity and the planet."

Sincerely yours,
    Benjamin Fulford

PS: If you would like the hear more, contact me through the US embassy in Tokyo.

Benjamin Fulford 090-3439-5558
    Food for Thought.......

"If I were you?, Who would I be?
    If I were you?, Will I still be me?
    Who's are they, this eyes through which I see?
    Looking, Looking Back at Me"

Taken from the Documentary -"Who's Driving The Dreambus"

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AlkaMyst For This Post:

chelmostef (21st December 2010), Lost Soul (21st December 2010)

18. Link to Post #113
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Actually, it looks pretty good to me.
    Thanks for posting it. I had missed it.

jeanna

19. Link to Post #114
    Thanks

Question Re: Benjamin Fulford's posts and reports

No problem! ........Really (jeannacav) you're OK with a Japanese group of Secret Societies coming in and literally come in and do the exact thing that TPTB want to do by destroying the US and World economies and globalizing everything!!!

I mean maybe I'm reading this thing wrong or I'm I the only one that can read between the lines.....Please correct me if I'm misinterpreting this document!!!
    Food for Thought.......

20. The Following User Says Thank You to AlkaMyst For This Post:

Zook (21st December 2010)

21. Link to Post #115
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

Actually, Benjamin has been pretty straightforward in his stance. He says that he may be working for and with a given crew. And that this particular crew does not specifically have everyone's best interests at heart. But..that the current shenanigans are bad for those ruling in secret, in the east. And that the Eastern group is going to force a change.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

22. Link to Post #116
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,961 times in 687 posts

I hope Ron Paul takes him seriously, but he's only one man. We have to start somewhere though.

23. Link to Post #117
    Thanks

Quote Actually, Benjamin has been pretty straightforward in his stance. He says that he may be working for and with a given crew. And that this particular crew does not specifically have everyone's best interests at heart. But..that the current shenanigans are bad for those ruling in secret, in the east. And that the Eastern group is going to force a change.
    So, just raising constructive skepticism.....does this means that the west should just fold to the east because this is what's bound to happen?

I'm just trying to make sense of this, cause I don't see how real Americans will go for this even for a split second. There's too much pride in this country and that's one of the problems, the people here won't allow this to happen and loose their "Super Power" status that we are bound to lose sooner or later!!!
    Food for Thought.......

24. Link to Post #118
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

the dismantling of the military industrial complex

25. Link to Post #119
    Thanks

Which may not be a bad thing after all!!!
    Food for Thought.......

26. Link to Post #120
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I guess, I just think it is a great idea to have a society of ninjas ready to take on the Rothchilds and the Rockafellers (hmm sp).

I am no strategist, and have no idea what can be done with any of this except to actively envision how I want it to be. (life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness)
    The fact that the ninjas seem to understand that humans ought to have freedom and sovereignty when even americans cannot remember what that is about makes me interested to watch this.

So, briefly,
    I think this is a very wild card and that alone gives me hope.

thank you,

jeanna

OOPS not "ninjas" but the "red and blue"... sorry bout that.
    I just watched my copy of the interview from 2008 part 2 where he starts to talk about this ultimatum.
    Last edited by jeannacav; 22nd December 2010 at 00:21. Reason: fix name

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 383 FirstFirst 1 6 16 56 106 383 LastLast