+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ben Fulford Blogs; David Wilcock Comments

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,019 times in 247 posts

Default Ben Fulford Blogs; David Wilcock Comments

I saw this article from Steve Beckow website, and would like to ask the forum's input on this.

http://stevebeckow.com/2010/11/01/be...cock-comments/

In a sign events are coming to a climax, the Chairman of the shadowy Bilderberg group, Viscount Etienne Davignon, contacted the White Dragon Society last week saying his group did not oppose the filing of a Rico anti-organized crime lawsuit against Daniele Dal Bosco, the Davos Forum and the United Nations. Davignon also said that “I sleep well at night,” because he was guilty of no wrongdoing.

If he is sincere, we would like him to invite various internet journalists to a press conference where he can answer questions about sensitive topics like planned genocide. In any case, the contact is a clear sign the global campaign against the shadowy backers of the Federal Reserve Board Crime syndicate is starting to hit home.

According to the NSA, there was a flurry of telephone activity last week following this writer’s promise on a Rense.com interview that the $1 trillion lawsuit involving the Japanese arrested in Italy in June of 2009 (see previous issues for details) would target the Davos World Forum, the OITC, the UN, and the Bilderberg group.

Many of the phone calls were along the following lines: “If you let them arrest me, I am going to tell everything I know.” Intelligence agencies now expect many murders and arrests as the people behind the $1 trillion theft try to hide their trail while the good guys try to put key witnesses into protective custody.
    The latest news in the lawsuit is that a clear evidence trail has now been traced to Alan Greenspan, the former head of the Federal Reserve Board. This evidence trail was provided by several large corporations who have joined the legal action, claiming they have also been victims of the OITC/Greenspan crime nexus.

Multiple sources including Japanese military intelligence and a senior freemason also say they expect some sort of “big announcement” this week but we were unable to get any details. No doubt it is linked to Federal Reserve Board threats of more “quantitive easing” or dollar creation. Hopefully instead it will be the end of the Federal Reserve Board that is announced.

However, sources at both the Pentagon and MI6 have a much more pessimistic outlook. They both say they expect a “once in 300 year” type event over the coming two months and suggest that people stock up on food. There will be “a total breakdown of law and order in the US” followed by a military coup d’etat, they say.

The trigger for this will be the bankruptcy of the Washington D.C. corporate government, they say. There is an end of January payments deadline the US government is simply not going to be able to meet, they say. Perhaps that is why Chinese President Hu Jintao is due to visit Washington just before the end of January of next year.

There are also signs the war-mongering criminals behind the Federal Reserve Board Crime syndicate are split into at least three factions now.

First of all we have the visit by Obama (and his faction) to India with a giant entourage that will occupy the entire Taj Mahal hotel. The entourage apparently includes Henry Kissinger, Zbigniew Brzezinski and their various war-loving friends. The aim of this visit may be to provoke a war between India and Pakistan, according to our Pentagon source.

The Pentagon is deeply worried their troops in Afghanistan are going to betrayed and turned captive in order to inflame pro-war sentiments for an invasion of Pakistan in alliance with India. “There are signs we are being deliberately set up for a major defeat in Afghanistan,” the source said.

The Pentagon is being deliberately over-stretched in what appears to be a campaign to weaken it or neutralize it, he added.
    Hillary Clinton (a different faction) is also on a long Asian tour in search of money to finance a takeover of the US government by her and her fellow Khazarians. She is hoping to get some of the shrink-wrapped US dollar bills sitting in giant warehouses on the China coast, Asian and MI6 source say.

“While both Obama and Hillary are welcome to have a holiday in Asia, neither of them are going to get any money,” a senior Asian source promises.

The third faction would appear to be the European Bilderberg group who are now claiming to be allied with the White Dragon Society against the Satan-worshipping owners of the Federal Reserve Board. Needless to say, they will have to be a lot more forthcoming about what they have been up to and what their plans are if they expect to be taken seriously by the rest of the world.

It is also interesting to note the White Dragon Society was offered an exclusive monopoly on all investment in China and that “we could write our own check.” The catch, of course, would be to accept financial servitude to the Rothschild family. It is their time-honored method of seduction of people in power: “We are not interested in power. Just leave us in charge of finance please.” Rest assured they have been told the White Dragon Society is not interested in their illusory fiat money.

There is a lot of mischief afoot in Japan as well. The most shocking new revelation is that the Chinese have been infiltrating the Japanese Self-Defense forces for a very long time, according to Japanese military intelligence. The project, going back at least 30 years, involved having beautiful Chinese spies marry members of the Japanese self-defense forces.

They would then educate the resulting children with pro-Chinese views before sending them to the Japanese military academy. Graduates of the military academy automatically become officers in the Japanese military. As many as 60% of recent graduates are the product of such marriages, the source says.

This puts an entirely different light on Japanese Foreign Minister Seiji Maehara’s recent provocations of China. Maehara was the person who directed a hysterical anti-Chinese campaign after a Chinese spy ship (“fishing boat”) was captured near the disputed Senkaku or Daiyu Islands. The Pentagon strongly advised against making a big issue out of this and secretly informed the Chinese and Japanese governments they would not go to war with China in defense of these Islands.

However, we must be very wary of this statement because it may simply be a trap intended to fool China into trying to take the islands by force as an excuse to start WW3.

Maehara also propagated a totally false report that China had stopped exports of rare earth minerals. This so-called stoppage was widely reported in the world’s media. In fact, all that China has done is say that it will phase out export of completely unprocessed rare earth metals to a Western cartel and instead sell semi-processed rare-metals directly to the world’s manufacturers.

Maehara has long been considered in Japan to be a Federal Reserve Board agent who has been compromised by bribes related to weapons purchases. He is not expected to last long in his present job.

http://benjaminfulford.net/2010/11/0...0%9D/#comments

——————————————————————————————————
    Comment by dwilcock on November 2, 2010 @ 12:30 am

We are indeed heading into, as I have been saying, a civilization-defining period of time. Ben’s report this week is a bit more pessimistic, but if you combine what he said last week with the bits I’ve heard that he seemingly hasn’t (and there’s a lot more now) it is still a fascinating story that may actually be quite a wonderful shift.

I’ve had more conversations with insiders this past week than just about ever, trying to wrap my head around this whole world situation.

Ben is now describing from his Pentagon and MI6 sources the same thing I’ve been hearing regarding a potential disruption of goods and services beginning in November. I am not surprised — everyone I talk to is saying this is planned. Whether or not it succeeds is another matter.

One of the most intriguing new developments is that a separate insider source, whom I’ve only spoken to perhaps five times in the last seven years, jumped through some remarkable hoops to track down my number and contact me.

He said it’s a six-month window of time in which these Illuminati / NWO groups want to get their objectives met. That window begins after the elections — i.e. tomorrow.

We screw up by thinking it is all hinged on certain dates. This source was saying it’s based on windows, not dates, because the events themselves are the result of social changes, or in response to social changes, which cannot strictly be predicted in advance — only nudged.

This source said the “2010 Window” has been in place for some time, as a precursor to another “2012 Window”. The 2010 Window would include “Full Disclosure with Plausible Deniability.” The idea is that the public is told all the major things that are going on, but without a full ‘reveal’ from official sources.

There has also been a “November 2010 Window” in place for at least the last 2 years. We are entering into a seriously high-risk time where another fake 9/11-type event could well be planned. Whether it will succeed or not is entirely another story.

Everyone I know is expecting that the world economy could suddenly seize up, but the exact means by which this might happen are kept so secret that they can only speculate as to what might do it. I’ve heard an Israeli attack against Iran is considered a potential risk, there could be fake terror events, or it may just arise out of economics itself.

There’s a lot more than this to report and I want to do the rest on my website and get it out there — so I’ve gotta run for now.

- David

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to fifi For This Post:

Holly Lindin (9th November 2010), jackovesk (9th November 2010), truthseekerdan (1st November 2010), yuhui (14th September 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,274 times in 1,233 posts

Default Re: Ben Fulford Blogs; David Wilcock Comments

Looks like they changed the article here: http://stevebeckow.com/2010/11/01/be...cock-comments/

Thanks fifi
    Unity Consciousness

Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Can you try again with this link
    http://stevebeckow.com/2010/11/01/be...lcock-comments

If it still displays "404: Page Not Found", look to the right, and select the article under "RECENT POSTS".
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 1st November 2010 at 22:14.

5. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 99,016 times in 5,633 posts

Link fixed in all the above posts:

==========

Update:

No it's not! It won't work. The URL on the page contains a typo in which an additional 'k' is inserted between the 'fu' and the 'l' of Fulford's name. That results in what the vBulletin software thinks is an unacceptable swear word in the URL and helpfully replaces it with asterisks. That stops it working altogether.

Try this...

... and then insert a rogue 'k' after the 'fu' in Fulford's name!

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 1st November 2010 at 22:20.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

fifi (2nd November 2010)

7. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Rocky_Shorz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,661 times in 5,622 posts

Thanks Bill this link works..

This link works

"There’s a lot more than this to report and I want to do the rest on my website and get it out there — so I’ve gotta run for now.

- David"

we'll need to keep an eye on his site to see what he adds...
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 1st November 2010 at 23:24.
    Coincidence or Destiny, it's all in the art of knowing.... III IIII charts ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

8. Link to Post #6
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I am not buying it.

9. Link to Post #7
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,586 times in 825 posts

http://stevebeckow.com/
    then look on the right hand side for the fullford/wilcox link under "recent posts"

10. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by tone3jaguar (here)
    I am not buying it.
    Me neither. Benjamin Fulford is a well known disinfo agent and YES, i can back that up with fact if required.

11. Link to Post #9
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,115 times in 827 posts

I think something is definitely up, something is deinitely going to happen VERY soon...and it's going to be something big. There's just too much going on at the moment. I have NFI what that something is..... but it's obvious our attention is being very strongly pointed in one direction...

So what is it they're trying to make sure that we miss?....

<cue spooky music >

12. Link to Post #10
    Australia Avalon Member bennycog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,808 times in 894 posts

jcocks your a champ mate there is something out of the square we are not looking at.

talk of mars missions
    talk of pulling money out of banks.
    a complete suprise of interest rate rises.
    sun objects.
    many earthquakes and volcanic eruptions.
    supposed success in in vibrational healing in the gulf.
    disclosure conferences entering mainstream.
    even more people coming forward on the 9/11 event.

my god the list goes on and it is happening right bloody now, this second.

13. Link to Post #11
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,586 times in 825 posts

I get big yes on the truth about 911

and the domino effect as people realize what it means

when the gold curtain falls , the game is revealed

foundation shaker
    Last edited by bluestflame; 3rd November 2010 at 10:07.

14. Link to Post #12
    Portugal Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Extremely worrying developments. The worrying thing for me is that I can actually "feel" a serious change coming to us all. It will hit very hard I fear.

15. Link to Post #13
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,115 times in 827 posts

Quote Posted by Sensual One (here)
    Extremely worrying developments. The worrying thing for me is that I can actually "feel" a serious change coming to us all. It will hit very hard I fear.
    "worry" ...
    "fear"...

Watch the words you use. The more you get into a negative mindset, the harder it will be to cope with what hits. Remember....there's absolutely *NOTHING* to fear! We are *NEVER* handed more than we can handle....

Personally I find these changes exciting, so much is changing it's hard to tell what life's going to be like in another couple of years... I suggest it may be unrecognisable to someone of the present time...

Enjoy!
    Joel

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jcocks For This Post:

Ahkenaten (9th November 2010), Anchor (9th November 2010), astrid (3rd November 2010), Holly Lindin (9th November 2010), MargueriteBee (19th November 2010)

17. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Some more news from Ben Fulford and David Wilcock from Steve Beckow web site. Please read it with a grain of salt.
    http://stevebeckow.com/2010/11/08/gr...ben-and-david/

18. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,436 times in 438 posts

= =

- there is (allways) more.
    Here a connected, more reasont thread on Fulford:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l-US-Fed-Cabal

My prediction is that there will be more dire predictions for the remains of this year.
    Last edited by noxon medem; 9th November 2010 at 20:00.

19. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,277 times in 3,089 posts

Here is a prediction you wont see from Fulford

The sun will rise, the sun will set. People who are alive will breath in and then breath out again. Moment will follow moment. With each one that passes, more and more people will discover the love in these moments and apprehend that the roots of all life and all action are anchored in love.

Every majestic oak tree was once a nut who stood his ground.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Ahkenaten (19th November 2010), Holly Lindin (9th November 2010), Lilitu (19th November 2010), MargueriteBee (19th November 2010), noxon medem (19th November 2010), sunflower (19th November 2010)

21. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member Rocky_Shorz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,661 times in 5,622 posts

I would have liked to see the prediction that 2 nuclear power plants were going to go offline... before it actually happened...

not through electronics, or computers, but those tricky buggers caused a tiny leak in a pipe... 60 drops a minute...

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!
    Coincidence or Destiny, it's all in the art of knowing.... III IIII charts ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

22. Link to Post #18
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,026 times in 723 posts

my prediction is that very few, if any, of the predictions will come true god willing

23. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,436 times in 438 posts

Quote Posted by Ahkenaten (here)
    my prediction is that very few, if any, of the predictions will come true god willing
    You mean the negatives, the doom and gloom ones, right ?

There, and here, actualy anywhere, is also a lot of good, happy, joyful and constructive predictions ( visions ), of "the future".
    Would be nice if some of those came/come through .
    - We all know, in our own way, somehow.

:-)
    nm
    Last edited by noxon medem; 19th November 2010 at 03:05.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to noxon medem For This Post:

Ahkenaten (19th November 2010)

25. Link to Post #20
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,026 times in 723 posts

I really have had it with the gloomy and scary prognostications.................if the really really bad stuff happens (meteor strikes, super volcano explosions, invasions by hostile cannibalistic ETs, etc) there isn't much we can do about it. We CAN focus on creating positive things in our lives and to me that is a better use of time then speculating on endless negative possibilities. Even so some perverse element in my personality can't resist wittling down the field of reliable information sources............not to say I delight in the self-destruct of the Clif Highs of the world, but it IS helpful to reduce the fog bank to a more manageable size.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ahkenaten For This Post:

Anchor (19th November 2010), HURRITT ENYETO (19th November 2010), MargueriteBee (19th November 2010)

+ Reply to Thread