Thread: "The Disclosure War" - David Wilcock Oct. 24, 2014

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

Default Re: "The Disclosure War" - David Wilcock Oct. 24, 2014

Quote Posted by aranuk (here)
    Quote Posted by GoodeTXSG (here)
    Interesting/Strange Video... Watched most of it with the time I have. It comes from an article;

Pleiadian Agenda – Time For Truth (Video)
    http://www.paranormics.com/pleiadian...ime-for-truth/

Hi Goode, I still don't know what to make of Billy Miers story. George Green who is a friend of Bill Ryan believes Billy. George has visited Billy years ago and made friends. George Green seems to be an extremely intelligent man so perhaps the Billy Mier story is true. The pictures he took of saucers do seem to me to be a tad on the hoax end of the spectrum though. Maybe Bill can vouch for him.

Stan
    I am not sure what to make of Billy Miers either, some of the info I received during that time frame could have gone either way. I do think REAL craft and "People" were visiting him. From where though? That is the question. I have not studied it deeply enough to answer. I do know for a fact there are many types of "People" out there that look very much if not exactly like us.

As far as Mr. Green, I think there are still a good amount of people that support George Green (I haven't seen anything to discredit him). I have not followed him or most of the disclosure persons that became famous after about 2009/2010 so I do not know most of their current situations. I do know he is well liked and loved by many still.

2. Link to Post #22
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,656 times in 21,533 posts

Quote Posted by Buddha's Palm (here)
    There is NO indication from anyone within our network that official ET disclosure is imminent, and that about the only plan in place in D.C. is to shut down the government again on December 12th for a month. Wilcock states that Obama net with Indian officials ~5 years ago with the intent to disclose ETs...FIVE YEARS AGO.

By January, perhaps there will be an official disclosure - that Ebola is out of control IN THE U.S...for by that time there will simply be too many people contracting the virus based upon the current transmission rate to disappear these patients to undisclosed locations beyond the reach of the media. Once "Ebola disclosure" transpires, you can rest assured that the U.S. government has completely lost the bubble on Ebola, and that mandatory quarantines will be implemented on a national level in areas impacted by Ebola. For 99% of Americans, life will continue as "normal" in January, but the spread of Ebola will slowly impact more and more Americans who reside in quarantine zones over time.
    Currently, regarding Ebola, we are in the "Confusion" phase of what Michael Tsarion would call the "Problem, Confusion, Solution" tactic, that being his preferred term for what others call the "Problem, Reaction, Solution" tactic.

Real cases of Ebola are being covered up, while minor cases are exaggerated. Soon, almost all of us will be locked into one of the three positions:
    1. Beats the heck out of me.
    2. The ebola pandemic is out of control.
    3. All we have to fear is fear itself.
    There will be almost no one left will is still willing and able to sift through the information, misinformation, lies and coverups, to discern the actual, complex, evolving reality underneath. Confusion wins, once again.

"They" are waiting ... for the right time to use the mass fear of a global Ebola pandemic to assist in the transition to a new monetary/financial system. That time appears to becoming early next year, in my view. See further this article of JC Collin's for how that can play out: Global Pandemic and Quarantine -- A Very Convenient Ebola Outbreak.

I predict that by early 2015 either
    1. the US lame duck Congress will have passed the long stalled 2010 IMF Code of Reforms, as explained in JC Collin's A Global Currency Reset -- Changing the Architecture of the Financial World, or
    2. the manipulation of the price of Gold and Silver will end, with China offering to purchase gold at a price perhaps twice that of the current price, as described in this article at "Adask's law" blog.

There are two key errors in that Adask Law blog article -- the Youtube video at the end of the article is the wrong one, and the link to Harvey Organ's long standing and highly respected blog is no longer working, because Harvey Organ's blog was taken down, by secret court order, totally and suddenly, without notice, shortly after he posted this prediction that China would end the manipulation of the price of Gold and Silver in the coming months.

China can offer to purchase gold and silver at far above the current price because the Western banking system no longer has more than a trivial amount of physical gold or silver left that might be sold into this higher offer. The Western banking system will lose control of the price of gold and silver.

If China ends the suppression of the price of gold and silver this way, that will send an intense shock through the Western financial system.

Either way, this leads to the collapse of some major institutions, the end of the Federal Reserve's Quantitative Easing to Infinity, the subordination of US debt to IMF issued global debt, and the transition of the global debt-based reserve from the US Federal Reserve's Dollar to IMF controlled debt paper.

Where goes control of the world's most senior debt paper ... there goes control of the world's major political and corporate institutions.

Here's the correct Youtube video, of Greg Hunter interviewing Harvey Organ:

Here's the reasonably informative blurb from this Youtube video:
    Published on Sep 9, 2014

Harvey Organ at Harveyorgan.blogspot.com says the world is running out of physical gold and silver needed to suppress prices. Organ says when China and Russia disclose the true amount of gold they hold, there will be a price spike never before seen in the history of the world. Organ says, “You will see that you will go to sleep at night, and you will wake up the next morning and see gold bidding at $3,000 per ounce, and there will be no offer, and it will rise by $500 a day. It will come in 2014. They are running out, they don’t have it.”

The supplies for silver are even more strained and suppressed according to Organ. He says, “Silver is similar to what is going on in gold, but even better. In China, on September 22, they are going to have a futures market similar to Comex, but it will be in physical metal. You settle in physical metal. So, for the first time, you are going to see the pure price discovery mechanism work, and it’s going to be in total conflict to the crimes that are being committed on the Comex. Organ thinks silver will trade at “$200 per ounce” and says, “By December, this whole thing is going to collapse.”
    Either way, whether by China ending the suppression of the price of gold and silver, or whether by the US Congress finally adapting the 2010 IMF Code of Reforms, the US will end up accepting global control of its monetary system. The US will cease borrowing money from the Federal Reserve, and start borrowing it from an IMF that it no longer controls. The paper currency in the pockets of Americans will change from being Federal Reserve Notes to being US Treasury issued currency (what Jim Willie calls the Scheiss Dollar.)

Some distraction and justification for wide spread closure of financial institutions, that doesn't place immediate blame on the major institutions such as the US government, will be required during this traumatic period. Enter, stage right, on queue, the Ebola pandemic.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 27th October 2014 at 06:23.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (27th October 2014), Alan (27th October 2014), Calz (27th October 2014), Reinhard (27th October 2014), Sierra (28th October 2014), Sophocles (28th October 2014), spiritwind (27th October 2014)

4. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

from the article
    Quote You will see that you will go to sleep at night, and you will wake up the next morning and see gold bidding at $3,000 per ounce, and there will be no offer, and it will rise by $500 a day. It will come in 2014.
    I'm headed to bed right now, so I'll check in the morning to see what the price is.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 27th October 2014 at 05:41.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (27th October 2014), Calz (27th October 2014), Sierra (28th October 2014), ThePythonicCow (27th October 2014)

6. Link to Post #24
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Quote China can offer to purchase gold and silver at far above the current price because the Western banking system no longer has more than a trivial amount of physical gold or silver left that might be sold into this higher offer.
    Could this be one of the reasons the silver solution to Ebola is suppressed, to hide the fact that they hardly have any silver left in the west to produce it, saying it doesn't work is an outstanding method to keep people from investigating silver as a whole( and the possible sale of whatever is left of it to the East, for the highest possible profit), meaning also as a medical solution and antiviral, bacterial and fungal. What an excellent reason to keep the waters, baby food and toothpaste fluoridated.

Boy o boy, there might be a time coming that we are humans are being harvested for our mineral content by other humans, recycle, recycle, recycle.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2