+ Reply to Thread

Thread: US Inspector General for the Federal Reserve doesn't know...money goes!

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,061 times in 906 posts

Default US Inspector General for the Federal Reserve doesn't know...money goes!

Hi All Avalonians, Visitors,

Hmm!, intriguing, hard to believe, the US Inspector General for the Federal Reserve doesn't know where the money goes...!

Here the link.

http://dailybail.com/home/there-are-...g-part-ii.html

All my blessings.

Deega

2. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,808 times in 2,892 posts

Default Re: US Inspector General for the Federal Reserve doesn't know...money goes!

Where if he doesn't know where the money goes from them to others then maybe they should stop taxing us, cuz its just gonna keep disappearing and we all know that's not our fault.
    Course we know that's not gonna happen
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

Deega (2nd November 2010), morguana (1st November 2010)

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,850 times in 339 posts

Default Re: US Inspector General for the Federal Reserve doesn't know...money goes!

This is part and parcel of the system of slavery that has been in place for the last 97 years. There will be no accountability for those in power unless the people force it. Regrettably at this point the people's collective capacity to make intelligent informed decisions is being sabotaged through ever means necessary.

They can't seem to think clearly, no one has a plan for the people because they don't have a plan for themselves. They are in a prison and can't even identify the bars, and that is exactly what the "prison guards" want.

There is no chance of breaking out of a prison that you do not know you are in.

First we must identify the bars of the prison, then we must identify our jailers.
    “Someday after mastering winds, waves, tides and gravity, we shall harness the energies of love. And then, for the second time in the history of the world, man will discover fire.”
    ~Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

5. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

He knows where it goes. Just like the IRS knows exactly why you can be legally taxed. They just can't responsibly reveal that level of truth without substantial risk... nor are they obligated to. The slavery is voluntary, hence not exactly slavery.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jonathon For This Post:

truthseekerdan (2nd November 2010)

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,061 times in 906 posts

Quote Posted by Hiram (here)
    This is part and parcel of the system of slavery that has been in place for the last 97 years. There will be no accountability for those in power unless the people force it. Regrettably at this point the people's collective capacity to make intelligent informed decisions is being sabotaged through ever means necessary.

They can't seem to think clearly, no one has a plan for the people because they don't have a plan for themselves. They are in a prison and can't even identify the bars, and that is exactly what the "prison guards" want.

There is no chance of breaking out of a prison that you do not know you are in.

First we must identify the bars of the prison, then we must identify our jailers.
    Thanks Hiram for your post, here a few comments,

Quote There will be no accountability for those in power unless the people force it
    , you're right, hopefully, it will come soon...!

All my blessings.

Deega

+ Reply to Thread