+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Citizen Pulls Cop Over, Gives Warning.

1. Link to Post #1
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Harley's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,312 times in 1,374 posts

Default Citizen Pulls Cop Over, Gives Warning.

This is how we roll in Washington State!

Citizen Pulls Cop Over, Gives Warning.

Gavin Seim
    Published on Oct 14, 2014
    Gavin Seim pulls over a Grant County WA deputy for an unmarked car violation.
    Details here.
    See the uncut video here here.

Quote UPDATE 10/21/14: The sheriff is getting the cars marked. But its seems it’s only because we called him out.

I went in yesterday to setup an official meeting with Grant County Sheriff Tom Jones so we could address compliance with State law and have an open dialogue. 15 minutes after I set the meeting, I received a message from his office saying he WILL NOT allow recording and there will be NO MEETING if I’m recording. We showed up anyways for the meeting and he met with us in the lobby.

Listen to this interview and see what he says.

— Gav
    Harley

2. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (27th October 2014), A Voice from the Mountains (27th October 2014), Akasha (27th October 2014), Calz (27th October 2014), Cjay (27th October 2014), DeDukshyn (28th October 2014), Ernie Nemeth (27th October 2014), giovonni (27th October 2014), Herbert (27th October 2014), Hervé (27th October 2014), Joao (27th October 2014), kersley (27th October 2014), Kez (27th October 2014), Magnus (27th October 2014), meeradas (27th October 2014), Michael Moewes (27th October 2014), NancyV (28th October 2014), Octavusprime (28th October 2014), onawah (28th October 2014), Operator (28th October 2014), phillipbbg (27th October 2014), shadowstalker (27th October 2014), Shezbeth (27th October 2014), Sir Eltor (28th October 2014), Snookie (27th October 2014), spiritguide (27th October 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Spain Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,482 times in 499 posts

Default Re: Citizen Pulls Cop Over, Gives Warning.

Wow.

That is one of the most awesome things I've seen lately. That is truly riveting viewing - the kind of thing that "can't be allowed" in an Orwellian state. Even better that the officer played ball and didn't turn the tables on him. In a authoritarian environment, the citizens CANNOT under any circumstance bee seen to obtain the upper hand like that.

Just shows you despite their overwhelming power, money, media dominance, fearmongering, that the "authorities" can't have eyes everywhere all at once.

#caughtOffGuardwiththeirpantsdown

EDIT: sh*t !! That thing's only been out 2 weeks and it's got 2.1 million views !

Anderson Copper's lucky if he gets half a million viewers. Hannity 1.5 million. The tables are turning, worm's turning folks !!

These are the kind of little snippets that have the potential to be the Rosa Parks of the war against Orwellian creep.
    Last edited by indigopete; 27th October 2014 at 10:41.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to indigopete For This Post:

Harley (27th October 2014), Hervé (27th October 2014), NancyV (28th October 2014), raregem (27th October 2014), Snookie (27th October 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Stopping an officer in Ephrata WA for driving an illegal unmarked car. Learn more here: bit.ly/1si6p42

This is was one of the officers involved in the courthouse video earlier this year: bit.ly/1DGZZUs. The more we stand up to them, the more they back down.

Be vigilant. Doing this alone in a dark alley carried some risk. I recommend taking on situations in more public areas until you have experience dealing with lawless officials. I did have the doors locked.

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,253 times in 1,255 posts

Subscribed!!!

Here he is confronting F.E.M.A in his local Lowe's store:

the greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated --- Gandhi

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

DeDukshyn (28th October 2014), Harley (27th October 2014), Hervé (27th October 2014), onawah (28th October 2014), penn (28th October 2014)

8. Link to Post #5
    Spain Avalon Member Michael Moewes's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,531 times in 334 posts

this guy's great. the usa needs more of him. knowing the law definetely helps to smart out law enforcement.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michael Moewes For This Post:

Harley (27th October 2014), onawah (28th October 2014), raregem (27th October 2014)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,444 times in 573 posts

Haha, that was brilliant. I'll give it to the policeman though and say that he was uncharacteristically good natured and cooperative. Fair play to him.

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MorningFox For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (29th October 2014), DeDukshyn (28th October 2014), Harley (27th October 2014), onawah (28th October 2014), Operator (28th October 2014), phillipbbg (28th October 2014), raregem (27th October 2014)

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member raregem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,353 times in 486 posts

Quote Posted by Harley Hawkins (here)

Gavin Seim
    Details here.

Quote UPDATE 10/21/14: The sheriff is getting the cars marked. But its seems it’s only because we called him out.

I went in yesterday to setup an official meeting with Grant County Sheriff Tom Jones so we could address compliance with State law and have an open dialogue. 15 minutes after I set the meeting, I received a message from his office saying he WILL NOT allow recording and there will be NO MEETING if I’m recording. We showed up anyways for the meeting and he met with us in the lobby.

— Gav
    AWESOME ! Well spoken for understanding. Thank you.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to raregem For This Post:

onawah (28th October 2014)

14. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,625 times in 6,986 posts

Quote Posted by MorningFox (here)
    Haha, that was brilliant. I'll give it to the policeman though and say that he was uncharacteristically good natured and cooperative. Fair play to him.
    Ideed! I was expecting the response of an a-hole, he was trying to dismiss it at first but he seemed pretty genuine actually not knowing that law ...
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

onawah (28th October 2014), Operator (28th October 2014)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,585 times in 1,856 posts

Quote Posted by Harley Hawkins (here)

Gavin Seim
    Details here.

— Gav
    I've warned 2 policemen myself 3 years ago in Amsterdam. They were driving across the pedestrian path and the cyclist path
    as if they were offroad driving. There was no emergency going on at the time ... they were on 'regular' patrol which means they
    have to obey laws like everybody else.

I always have a little notebook with me and started writing down the license plate number and patrol number. When I walked up
    to the car both policeman were totally puzzled at what happened. I greeted the driver with "good evening officer" (in Dutch of
    course) and asked for his name. He was so totally out of sync that he gave it without hesitation. Only then, after I got all the
    info I wanted, I informed them that they were actually breaking the law. After a short 'Ehh" from their side they couldn't do
    much but agree and get the hell out of that area. Perhaps wondering if I really would report such a thing.
    But it worked ... (I think). The only reason I spontaneously did that is perhaps because I don't live there anymore and had no
    fear of consequences (as a tourist). It may be a crazy example but sometimes you'll find that resisting the system is easier than
    you think.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (29th October 2014), DeDukshyn (28th October 2014), raregem (6th March 2015), Sir Eltor (28th October 2014)

+ Reply to Thread