+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A Noble Lie

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Default A Noble Lie

The 1995 (April 19th) bombing in Oklahoma City was a direct blow to the heart of America. 168 people were killed, including nineteen children. For those watching the nightly news, terrorism had come home. For years following the bombing, countless victims' family members, survivors, rescuers, and ordinary Americans, have questioned the official accounts about that fateful day. Hoping to shed light on answers long ignored and censored, both by prominent media outlets and the U.S. government, A Noble Lie peels back what we thought we knew about the bombing and it's perpetrators. This film exposes information never before examined or brought to the attention of the American public. A Noble Lie is the culmination of years of research and documentation conducted by independent journalists, scholars, and ordinary citizens. Often risking their personal safely and sanity, they have gathered evidence which threatens to expose the startling reality of what exactly occurred at 9:02 am on April 19, 1995 in Oklahoma City.
    Produced by patriot James Lane, WeAreChangeOklahoma.org

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member sirdipswitch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,145 times in 1,683 posts

Default Re: A Noble Lie

I knew it was a lie the very first day, when I saw the "Shape" of what was left standing.
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

" A little knowledge, is a dangerous thing... so is a lot."
    - Albert Einstein -

"Please, Do NOT, believe a word that I say, for this is my journey not yours. Go do your own research. Listen to no-one. Find YOUR own Truth. As "I" did." "It is all just a Game, play it as you will."
    -sirdipswitch-

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (27th October 2014), Nasu (27th October 2014), sigma6 (2nd November 2014), Snookie (27th October 2014)

4. Link to Post #3
    Switzerland Avalon Guide: Here to help

Thanks
    Thanked 5,706 times in 969 posts

Thanks for posting this. It makes me so sad watching this documentary knowing that just like 911 all the counter facts or intel that ran counter to the supposed official line is so well understood, reaserched and documented, yet the official story still remains.. I wonder if we will see the truth come out about these false flags, these sad parts of American history, within our lifetime... N

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (27th October 2014), sigma6 (2nd November 2014), Snookie (27th October 2014)

6. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,637 times in 689 posts

The only good thing about this and other false flags is that the A holes that pull off these stunts keep using the same playbook.

I'm reading the book Me & Lee, and the same thing happened to Lee Oswald as Timothy McViegh. He was just a patsy just like Lee was. Lee thought they might be setting him up beforehand, and was making plans to go to Mexico with Judith. Lee was an undercover agent just l think Timothy was as well.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Snookie For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (27th October 2014), Nasu (27th October 2014), sigma6 (2nd November 2014)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,629 times in 2,893 posts

Quote Posted by Snookie (here)
    The only good thing about this and other false flags is that the A holes that pull off these stunts keep using the same playbook.

I'm reading the book Me & Lee, and the same thing happened to Lee Oswald as Timothy McViegh. He was just a patsy just like Lee was. Lee thought they might be setting him up beforehand, and was making plans to go to Mexico with Judith. Lee was an undercover agent just l think Timothy was as well.
    Noble Lie (how oxymoronic is that?) Good point Snookie, we are learning, we are starting to see a pattern... a repeating pattern, there are limits to deception, limits to how much abuse and fear people will tolerate before they act, we are waking up, slowly, surely... while they are already changing the laws in anticipation... the battle for control continues... in the big picture, we do have the advantages, we just have to WAKE UP to the fact...
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

gripreaper (2nd November 2014), Nasu (4th November 2014), Snookie (2nd November 2014)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

I watched it yesterday,so shocking.So many witnesses,so much evidence and nothing happened.They keep doing their job.These secret services are like a giant octopus which strangle the truth and no one can do anything about it.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Matina For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th October 2016), gord (16th October 2016)

+ Reply to Thread