+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Questions about Karma

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

Default Re: Questions about Karma

"It's a basic principle of the Universe that every action will create an equal and opposing reaction."

We all have to go trough samsara and we have free will so that we can experience this creation as relatively sovereign beings and that's why we are susceptible to karma. It is what it is and we'll just have to face the fact that there will be certain issues and lessons in our lives, only forgiveness and love will eventually set us free. Chances are that the more you have endured in this life, the purer your soul will eventually become. I know that we all hate struggles (I certainly do), but we are alive and that's why we experience suffering and joy too. It's not all suffering and it's not all joy, it's both. May we hope to find more peace and balance in all of our lives.
    Last edited by Wind; 28th October 2014 at 16:09.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

aranuk (28th October 2014), Frank V (28th October 2014), Skyhaven (28th October 2014)

3. Link to Post #22
    Spain Avalon Member Michael Moewes's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,910 times in 372 posts

Hi Stan,
    This is by far the easiest question.
    As the child was born into poverty his Karma already has been purified. So if You're in this situation and you accept this Karma as it is, without fighting against it. then the Karma will be purified faster.
    So, to the addoption of this child. if this child has purified enough it's Karma and the seeds for this addoption has been grown, then the child will have a better circumstances. but it's entirely up to the childs education, in wich way it will develop.
    If there is a certain tendencies to go back to this poor environements. this is what it is, but has nothing to do with Karma as Karma is only the law of cause and effect.
    Ok, for about to avoid Karma, I say better not try to avoid it when it comes to you. accept it and deal with it in a compassive way.
    But on the other hand it's very important to not create negative Karma. this should be avoided at any costs.

I hope this was helping You. and I wish you a healthy day.
    Michael

Btw. I never had the Karma to have to eat Hagis. and I still hope this will not happen.

h) what I meant Michael, was if someone say was born into poverty and neglect and as a baby he was rescued by someone and brought up with love and kindness and also a decent standard of living, would that interfere with the babies karma? Lets say the soul in the spiritual realm decided to be born into a problem family to endure the neglect etc, wouldn't the fact that it was rescued from this environment be classified as interference from another in his karma? Would the baby when it was older not strive unconsciously to experience a certain neglect and poverty?
    Bearing in mind that I have read that we cannot avoid our Karma. Perhaps we can avoid Karma. I too have read some authors who say this is not only possible but it is recommended.

Stan[/QUOTE]

4. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

Michael actually My daughter died when her son was just 10 weeks old, she was 21. My wife and I "rescued" my grandson from his abusive father who used to beat up my daughter. My wife and I are still caring for our grandson who is now 25. He was a great joy in our lives until he developed bi-polar disorder at age 16. Up till then he was a nice boy and very caring towards everyone. he is now on medication for bi-polar and seems hell bent on either ending up in jail or in abject poverty. This I feel might have been the case if we had not "rescued" him. So I often wonder to myself if I have interfered by the rescue operation.

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

Skyhaven (29th October 2014), ulli (28th October 2014), Unicorn (29th October 2014), Wind (30th October 2014)

6. Link to Post #24
    Spain Avalon Member Michael Moewes's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,910 times in 372 posts

awesome Stan. so this is true Karma. I don't know a lot about bi-polar.
    It's great that you take care of him. so you're helping his an your Karma, as you have Karma together.
    Have to go working. I'll be back.
    Live healthy

Michael

Quote Posted by aranuk (here)
    Michael actually My daughter died when her son was just 10 weeks old, she was 21. My wife and I "rescued" my grandson from his abusive father who used to beat up my daughter. My wife and I are still caring for our grandson who is now 25. He was a great joy in our lives until he developed bi-polar disorder at age 16. Up till then he was a nice boy and very caring towards everyone. he is now on medication for bi-polar and seems hell bent on either ending up in jail or in abject poverty. This I feel might have been the case if we had not "rescued" him. So I often wonder to myself if I have interfered by the rescue operation.

Stan

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2