+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast

Thread: "Alien Federations", "AI's", "Multiple Secret Space Programs", "Break Away Secret Governments" & "MILAB" Exploitation

1. Link to Post #61
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,595 times in 1,002 posts

Default Re: "Alien Federations", "AI's", "Multiple Secret Space Programs", "Break Away Secret Governments" & "MILAB" Exploitation

Hi GoodEt

I've come to ask for your help in identifying a UFO that Jeremy Hall, a neighbour (and friend) of mine witnessed. I have been studying UFO videos and pictures for many years and this sighting has me completely stumped. I can find nothing online to match the description, so I thought that perhaps you might be up to the challenge.

The following description is an excerpt from the book "Weep for Africa", (published by Helion & Co. Ltd, 2014) subtitled 'A Rhodesian Light Infantry Paratrooper's Farewell to Innocence', by Jeremy Hall. It's a very engrossing read.

The sighting happened in the early 1970s during the Rhodesian Bush War, when Hall and three men in his patrol made camp in the bush on the banks of the Zambezi River.

Excerpt:

"I noticed the guys were looking across the vast expanse of the Zambezi, not directly north to the Zambian side directly opposite us but at a slight angle to the northeast over that portion of the Zambian bank. There, stationary, at an estimated distance of just over a kilometre away a strange shape hovered. It was shaped like an upside-down teardrop, the top a glimmering luminous bright blue, then lightening to a shimmering yellow across the main cylinder of the tear-drop shaped body, and ending in a tail glowing from red to a white tip. It just hovered. How big? It was difficult to judge at that distance. ‘It’ was definitely hovering over the Zambian bank, so maybe it was twenty-five to thirty metres in height for the cylindrical portion, and half of that in width. The tail was another twenty-five metres in length. ‘It’ just sat there, five to six hundred metres above Zambian soil, pasted to the night sky, glowing and blazing with colours that were radiant, almost pure. The tail did not move, and the coruscating (flashing, sparkling) pattern moving up and down, overlapping, difficult to explain.

The shape, ‘It’, never moved, never shifted even slightly, up or down, left or right, backwards or forwards; it just glowed and shimmered like a disco globe. If it made a noise we did not hear it. We watched spellbound. No thought was made of making radio contact via our links to HQ to report this. We were hypnotized by the sight. We asked the guards when they had seen ‘It’. They said that the sky had been clear – they knew this because they had been standing together looking at the stars – and then suddenly the shape was there, in an instant it seemed.

‘It’ sat in the sky and another twenty minutes passed. Then, without warning, and maintaining its vertical stance and shape, ‘It’ moved at an unbelievable speed through the night sky, at an approximate forty-five degree angle across and over the Zambezi River towards the eastern portion of the heavens. ‘It’ did not accelerate from standing still to building up speed; ‘It’ went from standing still to this blinding speed at once, within a fraction of a second, as fast as we could comprehend, as quickly as we could move our heads from left to right. There was not even time to shift our bodies to follow the flight. ‘It’ did not streak, leave a trail of any kind, did not blur, (and made) no sound at all as ‘It’ covered fifty, a hundred and more kilometres across, away, and then what? Thousands of kilometres up into the black vault of the star-studded heavens in less than three seconds, until ‘It’ was just a star – or so it seemed – and then ‘It’ just blinked away. We knew, just knew that mankind – the Americans, the Russians – that nobody had that kind of technology. Nobody on earth did.

There was dead silence from us. Then a collective our-gasp of air – we had unknowingly been holding our collective breath for the time ‘It’ moved, then some more – followed by an encore of ‘cor bloimeys’, ‘foks’, jirres’, ‘fooking sideways’, jissuses and so forth.

What have we just seen? It made me feel pitiful sitting on that riverbank. What did we know, really?

The sarge put the sighting in his sitrep to HQ at Vic Falls early the next morning. Sunray asked him what we had been smoking.

The next night at five past ten ‘It’ was back, at the exact same time and same position over Zambia, as far as we could tell. For twenty minutes the UFO sat glued to the sky, five hundred metres above the ground, and then, at a staggering speed again, it followed the same movement and direction as it had done the previous night. Our sitrep the next morning made no mention of the UFO this time. The UFO never appeared again to our view while we were on that Zambezi patrol."

Jeremy tells me that there is no question in his mind but that the UFO had had his patrol of four men under direct observation; that they were being studied. Of interest is the fact that earlier that day, in the jungle, his patrol had been attacked by a large troop (about 50-60) of baboons, and at close range, had driven them off, killing about a dozen large males in the battle. All of the humans were shaken by the strange, violent experience. Whether this incident has some bearing on the appearance of the shimmering alien 'teardrop' is open to speculation.

So, GoodET, can you help us identify the beings flying this amazing craft?

Yours hopefully,

Brian
    Last edited by Fellow Aspirant; 14th November 2014 at 06:11.
    A human being is a part of the whole, called by us "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

Albert E.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fellow Aspirant For This Post:

Corncrake (14th November 2014), GoodETxSG (14th November 2014), lelmaleh (28th November 2014), Ria (14th November 2014)

3. Link to Post #62
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

Red face Re: "Alien Federations", "AI's", "Multiple Secret Space Programs", "Break Away Secret Governments" & "MILAB" Exploitation

Quote Posted by Fellow Aspirant (here)
    Hi GoodEt

I've come to ask for your help in identifying a UFO that Jeremy Hall, a neighbour (and friend) of mine witnessed. I have been studying UFO videos and pictures for many years and this sighting has me completely stumped. I can find nothing online to match the description, so I thought that perhaps you might be up to the challenge.

The following description is an excerpt from the book "Weep for Africa", (published by Helion & Co. Ltd, 2014) subtitled 'A Rhodesian Light Infantry Paratrooper's Farewell to Innocence', by Jeremy Hall. It's a very engrossing read.

The sighting happened in the early 1970s during the Rhodesian Bush War, when Hall and three men in his patrol made camp in the bush on the banks of the Zambezi River.

Excerpt:

"I noticed the guys were looking across the vast expanse of the Zambezi, not directly north to the Zambian side directly opposite us but at a slight angle to the northeast over that portion of the Zambian bank. There, stationary, at an estimated distance of just over a kilometre away a strange shape hovered. It was shaped like an upside-down teardrop, the top a glimmering luminous bright blue, then lightening to a shimmering yellow across the main cylinder of the tear-drop shaped body, and ending in a tail glowing from red to a white tip. It just hovered. How big? It was difficult to judge at that distance. ‘It’ was definitely hovering over the Zambian bank, so maybe it was twenty-five to thirty metres in height for the cylindrical portion, and half of that in width. The tail was another twenty-five metres in length. ‘It’ just sat there, five to six hundred metres above Zambian soil, pasted to the night sky, glowing and blazing with colours that were radiant, almost pure. The tail did not move, and the coruscating (flashing, sparkling) pattern moving up and down, overlapping, difficult to explain.

The shape, ‘It’, never moved, never shifted even slightly, up or down, left or right, backwards or forwards; it just glowed and shimmered like a disco globe. If it made a noise we did not hear it. We watched spellbound. No thought was made of making radio contact via our links to HQ to report this. We were hypnotized by the sight. We asked the guards when they had seen ‘It’. They said that the sky had been clear – they knew this because they had been standing together looking at the stars – and then suddenly the shape was there, in an instant it seemed.

‘It’ sat in the sky and another twenty minutes passed. Then, without warning, and maintaining its vertical stance and shape, ‘It’ moved at an unbelievable speed through the night sky, at an approximate forty-five degree angle across and over the Zambezi River towards the eastern portion of the heavens. ‘It’ did not accelerate from standing still to building up speed; ‘It’ went from standing still to this blinding speed at once, within a fraction of a second, as fast as we could comprehend, as quickly as we could move our heads from left to right. There was not even time to shift our bodies to follow the flight. ‘It’ did not streak, leave a trail of any kind, did not blur, (and made) no sound at all as ‘It’ covered fifty, a hundred and more kilometres across, away, and then what? Thousands of kilometres up into the black vault of the star-studded heavens in less than three seconds, until ‘It’ was just a star – or so it seemed – and then ‘It’ just blinked away. We knew, just knew that mankind – the Americans, the Russians – that nobody had that kind of technology. Nobody on earth did.

There was dead silence from us. Then a collective our-gasp of air – we had unknowingly been holding our collective breath for the time ‘It’ moved, then some more – followed by an encore of ‘cor bloimeys’, ‘foks’, jirres’, ‘fooking sideways’, jissuses and so forth.

What have we just seen? It made me feel pitiful sitting on that riverbank. What did we know, really?

The sarge put the sighting in his sitrep to HQ at Vic Falls early the next morning. Sunray asked him what we had been smoking.

The next night at five past ten ‘It’ was back, at the exact same time and same position over Zambia, as far as we could tell. For twenty minutes the UFO sat glued to the sky, five hundred metres above the ground, and then, at a staggering speed again, it followed the same movement and direction as it had done the previous night. Our sitrep the next morning made no mention of the UFO this time. The UFO never appeared again to our view while we were on that Zambezi patrol."

Jeremy tells me that there is no question in his mind but that the UFO had had his patrol of four men under direct observation; that they were being studied. Of interest is the fact that earlier that day, in the jungle, his patrol had been attacked by a large troop (about 50-60) of baboons, and at close range, had driven them off, killing about a dozen large males in the battle. All of the humans were shaken by the strange, violent experience. Whether this incident has some bearing on the appearance of the shimmering alien 'teardrop' is open to speculation.

So, GoodET, can you help us identify the beings flying this amazing craft?

Yours hopefully,

Brian
    This is an extremely interesting story. I can tell you I have heard similar stories about Baboon aggression and driving people out of their territory. They were lucky they were well armed.

I am sorry but there are a number of beings that are extremely active and interested in Africa.

I have had a wide range of experiences but do not want to set myself up as an expert on all topics UFO or Alien related. I was read in and experienced only a portion of what is going on "Out There" and "Down Here"... It is amazing the number of species visiting this planet both with and without permission of Us and those claiming dominion over this local Star Cluster...

I wish I had an answer for you. Thank you for telling this interesting account and asking though.

Last edited by GoodETxSG; 15th November 2014 at 14:23.

4. Link to Post #63
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,595 times in 1,002 posts

Default Re: "Alien Federations", "AI's", "Multiple Secret Space Programs", "Break Away Secret Governments" & "MILAB" Exploitation

Thanks for looking, GoodET. I was hopeful, but I guess if even you are unfamiliar with this type of craft then it must be even more rare than I thought.

Which leads me to thinking that whoever "they" are, they are not being seen by too many other humans because their "interests" are restricted to a fairly small patch of the planet, i.e. South Africa.

Perhaps they are beings (Annunaki?) that are still interested in the gold there.

At any rate, I'm now going to post this on the general forum. Maybe someone there will be able to identify it.

Namaste!

Brian
    A human being is a part of the whole, called by us "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

Albert E.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Fellow Aspirant For This Post:

GoodETxSG (15th November 2014)

6. Link to Post #64
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: "Alien Federations", "AI's", "Multiple Secret Space Programs", "Break Away Secret Governments" & "MILAB" Exploitation

Quote Posted by GoodETxSG (here)
    I saw this video on another thread,

There has been a lot of speculation of what may have occured... I guess I will add to it,

1. Example of "Electric Universe" as Comet Flies by?
    2. Meteor or Comet Tail Debris Strike?
    3. Escalation in hostilities in "Stealth Civil War" between various "Secret Space Programs" or "Break Away Civilizations and Off World Beings doing battle and taking out colonies?"...
    4. Aurora Borealis on a planet that is supposed to have a very weak magnetic field?
    5. ? ?

Though Mars can act as a giant "Capacitor" that builds up ESD/Static Electricity over an amount of time/events (And discharges electricity towards its moons or passing cosmic bodies).

This is "Said to be from" the combinations of various natural phenomenon such as "Solar Winds", build up effects of the "Many Localized" and "Major Global Sand Storms" which have extremely dramatic "Visible Static Lightening" at times etc... But again, that is more speculation on my part 100%.

Edit-Disturbing possible updates if incoming information is true-

INCREDIBLE EXPLOSION ON MARS!!

Published on Oct 19, 2014

COMET SIDING SPRING UPDATE. Dr.Fritz Helmut Hemmerich made this video from 1200-meters at Tenerife in the Canary Islands showing Comet Siding Spring immediately after its Mars encounter.
    ================================

As I have stated on this Thread and the Q and A Thread where the Part 1 Interview was Posted...

And Today Posted along with a new Article entitled; "Mystery of the 'spooky' pattern in the universe: Scientists find that supermassive black holes are ALIGNED" on my old Thread: U.S. Has 8 Cigar Shaped UFOs In Space Fleet Used For “Solar Warden,” Program To Protect Solar System
    - https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post905680

Main Stream Science believes they have discovered something big here about "Black Holes" but do not understand the true magnitude of what they are looking at...

"The sooner they accept the "Models" of the "Torsion Field" and "Plasma Field" (Or "Electric Universe") UNIVERSE MODELS the SOONER They will begin to make some real breakthroughs and begin to catch up with the "Black Ops Science Models".

However the Main Stream Science Establishment are hanging on to the ideology of their old prophets like any fundamentalists of "Other Religions". Which Main Stream Science is very much one despite their open hatred of Religion..."

I do not agree with all of the info in the video's below... But they are very close and on the right track.

This very interesting Article still shows how even "Alternative Media" likes to jump to "What we know"... Speculating "Nuclear Wars On Mars" is at least a step in the direction of looking deeper into what occurred on that Planet.

Were Ancient Martians Murdered by Nuclear Bomb-Dropping Aliens? An Investigation

http://motherboard.vice.com/read/wer...-investigation

Written by
    JASON KOEBLER
    STAFF WRITER
    November 20, 2014 // 01:40 PM EST
    As far as we can tell, Mars is a desolate-looking desert, with no obvious life. Sure, there may still be microbes there, but I think it's safe to say that there is not an advanced civilization living on the Red Planet. But was it always that way? Did Mars once host a bustling civilization, one that perhaps was capable of nuclear warfare? Let's check in with some conspiracy theorists to find out.

I'm going to let Andrew, a guy who runs the UFO Sightings Cape Town YouTube page, set the scene.

"There are literally hundreds of building ruins in a few of NASA's panoramic images. What has happened on Mars? Was it a Nuclear WAR, or perhaps Asteroid hits? The fact of the matter is, that there are many pockets of living humanoids all over Mars," he wrote on a YouTube video showcasing some of these "building ruins."

Let's just put this out there. This is one of the fringiest of fringe conspiracy theories out there. Andrew is probably just a wee bit off his rocker, but he didn't randomly make up the idea that there was civilization on Mars and that it could have died in a nuclear WAR.

A separate conspiracy theorist believes the Martian holocaust and the Ark of the Covenant are related. Image: ​Arkcode.com
    For that, let’s take a look at an excerpt from Did Spacemen Colonize the Earth?, a book published by Robin Collyns in 1976. Earlier in the following passage, Collyns argues that there certainly were nuclear explosions on Mars.

"It is difficult to imagine a nuclear explosion on Mars that was not deliberately caused," Collyns writes. "It is very likely that the explosion was made for some constructional purpose. Thus, the [nuclear observations] can serve as one of the proofs in the favor of existence of rational life on mars."

Pseudoscience and wild conjecture are fun, but John Brandenburg, a plasma physicist who got his degree from UC Davis and who has seemingly had a relatively normal, distinguished career for a scientist, has staked his reputation on his theory that Martian life was, perhaps purposefully, destroyed with nukes.

“Was Mars murdered?” he muses in a book about the theory.

Brandenburg’s appearance on Supreme Master Television Screengrab: Supreme Master Television
    In an oddly disconcerting interview with "Supreme Master Television," a thoroughly bizarre station run by the Supreme Master Ching Hai International Association cult, Brandenburg notes that Mars had two ancient humanoid civilizations, called Cydonia and Utopia, which had a level of technology similar to that of the ancient Egyptians.

What happened to those Martians? Nukes, he says.

"Two great disasters happened on Mars," he told Supreme Master TV, pointing to Utopia on a map. "One here, and then an asteroid impact happened here, and Cydonia was right in between them. That's puzzling. Why would so many bad things happen in one area of mars that just so happened to have archaeology on it?"

That was back in 2011. Since then, Brandenburg has decided that both disasters were nukes, and possibly “natural” nuclear explosions that could have been caused by some cosmic weirdness like an asteroid hitting radioactive material or something like that. Today, however, he has upped the ante.

This weekend, he's going to present new research at a meeting of the American Physical Society that he says proves that there were indeed nuclear explosions on Mars and that they are consistent with nuclear bomb "airbursts," meaning that there's no possible way these were natural. He said in a statement emailed to me that the evidence he's found is "consistent with mixed fusion-fission explosions."

It's worth noting ​that the other sessions at the meeting appear to have well-regarded university researchers from all around the world presenting experimental particle physics results and things of that nature, so I have to say that Brandenburg's research (which certainly does not appear to be peer-reviewed) appearing alongside that is pretty weird.

Brandenburg's theory about where the explosions happened. Image: ​ Journal of Cosmology and Astroparticle Physics
    Here's his case, set to be published in the Journal of Cosmology and Astrophysics, a journal that just published a study about the Big Bang being a hologram:

"The high concentration of Xenon-129 atmosphere, the evidence from Krypton-80 and the detected pattern of excess abundance of Uranium and Thorium on Mars surface, relative to Mars meteorites, first seen by the Russians and now confirmed by the Mars Odyssey Spacecraft Gamma Ray Spectrometer, mean that the surface of Mars was apparently the site of massive radiological events, which created large amounts of signature isotopes and covered the surface with a thin layer of radioactive debris enriched in certain elements relative to its subsurface rocks. This pattern of phenomenon can be explained as due to two large anomalous nuclear explosions on Mars in the past."

Alleged ruins on Mars. Screengrab: ​UFOSightingsCapeTown
    So, there's the theory. Reading that, it’s possible, until you get to the last line, to think that hey, here’s a scientist who thinks something weird happened on Mars—the idea of there being a naturally occurring nuclear explosion on a planet that has radioactive elements on it hasn’t been completely ruled out by NASA, after all.

But then, well, he is presenting published, quasi-scientific research suggesting that these were anomalous and not natural. If that’s not clear enough, maybe the description and title of his upcoming book Death on Mars: The Discovery of a Planetary Nuclear Massacre will drive it home.

Or we can just read the conclusion to his paper, a preprint version of which he shared with me.

“Given the large amount of nuclear isotopes in Mars atmosphere resembling those from hydrogen bomb tests on Earth, Mars may present an example of civilization wiped out by a nuclear attack from space,” he wrote.

“It is possible the Fermi Paradox means that our interstellar neighborhood contains forces hostile to young, noisy, civilizations such as ourselves," he added. "Such hostile forces could range from things as alien as AI (Artificial Intelligence) ‘with a grudge’ against flesh and blood, as in the movie Terminator, all the way to things as sadly familiar to us as a mindless humanoid bureaucrat like Governor Tarkin in Star Wars, eager to destroy planet Alderann as an example to other worlds.”

It is of course worth noting that no high profile scientists have given any credence at all to this theory.

To gauge whether Brandenburg’s thoughts have gained any traction with conspiracy theorists, I hunted around for their reactions to his earlier work. Here’s what I came across:

Arkcode.com:

"Having seen the evidence presented by Dr. Brandenburg, I feel certain that we need to actively plan for a possible defense against whoever perpetrated the assault on Mars. In fact, as U.S. Space Command has access to all the data that he (and this family) have, as well as all the other pertinent data that exists out there, I'd be amazed to learn that our preparations have not been underway for a very long time." ​
    Ross Holcomb, Mysterious Universe comment:

"There are other possibilities as well. Consider a very high tech civilization where a few folks mis-applied high energy technology and it got out of hand, causing a sever explosion and catastrophe a couple of million years ago. Perhaps a similar thing occurred on earth about 13,000 ya resulting in a cataclysmic event sinking Atlantis and energetically causing the Bermuda Triangle (and other anomalies) to activate. It may not have been "nuclear" and may not have been used in warfare."
    Mercurio, Above Top Secret Forums:

"I think if it was a weapon, it was something much more powerful than nuclear bombs. Something more advanced than what we have now."

Shorty, Above Top Secret Forums:

“I believe that after a nuclear war broke out on Mars. The surviving Martian race emigrated to the Earth, building the Pyramids and Sphinx to represent the features on mars so that when we were intelligent enough we might discover that there was once a thriving powerful E.T race on mars.”
    So, there you have it. Were ancient Martians blown up by other aliens? Almost certainly not, but if we are similarly destroyed, at least one dude will be able to say “told you so.”

7. Link to Post #65
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,727 times in 1,526 posts

Wow. Can these AIs mess with us psychically? Any tips for indentifying them? Many thanks

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Ara (8th December 2014), birddog (19th December 2014)

9. Link to Post #66
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: "Alien Federations", "AI's", "Multiple Secret Space Programs", "Break Away Secret Governments" & "MILAB" Exploitation

ET’s & Shadow Governments – What Else Does This Astronaut Know?
    http://www.wakingtimes.com/2014/11/2...stronaut-know/

Apollo 17 RocketBuck Rogers, Staff
    Waking Times

What would happen if the government came out and acknowledged that extra-terrestrials are operating here on planet Earth? Would society break down and come to a screeching halt overnight, or would things pretty much just carry on, business as usual, with everyone showing up for work on time the day after the announcement?

What would happen to our so-called democracy if the government publicly admitted that the military had fallen under the control of an unaccountable shadowy cabal, who possesses advanced alien technologies? Would people still turn out to vote?

In a recent interview, Apollo 14 astronaut and founder of the Institute of Noetic Sciences, Dr. Edgar Mitchell again gave his remarks on these topics, something he has been doing publicly for a number of years now. He has participated in many interviews and documentaries, such as the widely-viewed film, Sirius (Dr. Steven Greer, 2013), about the existence and reality of extra-terrestrials and secret energy and propulsion systems.

Also the author of a number of fascinating books, including The Way of the Explorer: An Apollo Astronaut’s Journey Through the Material and Mystical Worlds, Dr. Mitchell is a pioneer in the scientific exploration of consciousness, and his words have impact.

He states with confidence that aliens are real and are here on Earth, that their propulsion and energy technologies are also here and would be available to us, but that a cabal, or shadow government, appears to have control over the military. Furthermore, the extra-terrestrials here appear to be concerned with the survival of the human race, not its destruction. Dr. Mitchell comments, pointing to events during the cold war where nuclear missiles failed to fire as a result of alien intervention:

“I haven’t had personal interaction with aliens, however, I know all of the research people, on a first name basis, both in the Unites States and Europe, South America, as a matter of fact in all of the Western world. I know, am on a first name basis with, all of the investigators that are working in this area…. As far as I can tell, the ones [aliens] that I have seen the most of and know the most about seem to be trying to help us, not harm us or hinder us.” – Dr. Edgar Mitchell

His experience on the Apollo 14 lunar mission in 1971, during which he became the sixth person to walk on the moon’s surface, was of deep spiritual significance to him, changing the course of his life and compelling him to establish one of the world’s leading foundations for research on human consciousness.

Yet, when asked about the existence of a shadow government that has access to the military and advanced technologies, he replies:

“I can’t tell you much about it, except that I agree with you… there seems to be a cabal that knows more about some of this than a lot of us do. Now, I have a little bit of knowledge into it, but not a lot, and that we think our government has people that know all the answers but that’s not necessarily true, and we’re just going to have to wait and see how that all comes out… I’m well aware of the behind-the-scenes work that’s going on, I just can’t put it into a formalized statement of any kind.” -Dr. Edgar Mitchell

When he speaks about the state of the world, he displays considerable reverence for the environment. He has dedicated his recent years to the study and advocacy of sustainability, looking for progress in the fields of propulsion and zero-point energy production, which he says are the means by which alien races are able to visit planet Earth.

Take a listen to the recent interview with Dr. Mitchell here:

Conclusion

Now in his eighties, Dr. Mitchell’s personal accomplishments and contributions to science will, without question, live on beyond his lifetime, however, his comments on these issues are rather puzzling. How do we connect the dots between what we see happening in our world and what people like Dr. Mitchell say is happening behind the curtains of this illusion?

The information and available opinions on ETs and alien technologies are always left incomplete in similar ways, introducing doubt and offering no concrete proof.

We live in interesting times, and everything is being questioned. For every old cultural “truth”, there are a handful of theories that blow apart any official version of events. Even something as impactful as the lunar landings of the late 60’s and 70’s aren’t immune to skepticism, and some have assembled compelling opinions that the moon landings were staged, theatrical events.

The world is hungry for truth right now, but truth seems to become ever more elusive and polymorphic.

Many would like to know the whole story about extra-terrestrials, alien propulsion technologies, shadow governments, and so much more. So, when a renowned astronaut and pioneer of human consciousness studies says with confidence that extra-terrestrials are already here on planet Earth, and that the military is under the control of a secret shadow government, how does this affect your worldview?

About the Author

Buck Rogers is the earth bound incarnation of that familiar part of our timeless cosmic selves, the rebel within. He is a surfer of ideals and meditates often on the promise of happiness in a world battered by the angry seas of human thoughtlessness. He is a staff writer for WakingTimes.com.

Sources:

http://www.cell.com/current-biology/...822(14)01212-3

http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-29939672

10. Link to Post #67
    Thanks

So, are the Theoretical and Main Stream Scientists beginning to see the connections here? No? Not yet? Come on, open your minds and broaden your consciousness. It is time for some of you to make these breakthroughs...

Within some of this information are the secrets of Zero Point Energy and the Unification of Old Paradigm Scientific "Beliefs" that will show how very possible travel among the stars is and how important individual and mass consciousness (And its interaction with all states of vibrations that make up the Full Spectrum of Energy, Matter and even Thought) is to the process.

You are all on the edge peeking over, its time to take that leap...
    ======================

Black Whole Dynamics: The Foundation of our Fractal-Holographic Universe
    Alternative ScienceAmazing Universeby Zen Gardner - May 10, 20141 669
    http://www.zengardner.com/black-whol...phic-universe/

Brandon West, Contributor
    Waking Times

If I had to explain Nassim Haramein’s work and try to describe his Holofractographic Universe Theory (HFU) to a person who had never heard of it before, or who was questioning it’s validity, I would begin with the scaling law for organized matter.

This scaling law to me is as close to irrefutable evidence that you can get in science, confirming Nassim’s proposition of a fractal and holographic universe as a result of fundamental structure and dynamics of the vacuum (the space-time manifold, which we will explore in detail). This is because the data itself – not the theory – clearly demonstrates the relationship between all spheres at all scalar resolutions of the universe.

This knowledge is important because it helps us to understand our relationship to all scales of the universe. Moreover, it shows clearly how we are fractal (and holographic) expressions of the whole, and may even provide insight into the origin of consciousness in the universe.

This knowledge is essential for all people to know because it describes, in scientific terms, how we are connected with everything else in the universe, and how we are truly inseparable from the field of all possibility and are infinite, energetic, and eternal spiritual beings.

Scalar Dimensions of Reality

One important aspect of reality that we have to understand and shift our perspective on in order to comprehend reality more completely, is the nature of dimensions. This shift is not only important in understanding the HFU model, it is also an essential step in understanding the foundation of creation.

It was clear to Haramein early on that the accepted consensus paradigm of dimensions in geometry where flawed. They are:

Dimension 0: is a point in space-time with no volume, therefore it doesn’t exist.
    Dimension 1: is a line with length but no width which doesn’t exist.
    Dimension 2: is a plane with length and width but which doesn’t exist.
    Dimension 3: has length, width, and height, and thus it exists.
    (The fourth dimension would be time, but as we explored in The Unified Field and the Illusion of Time, it is probable that time does not exist at all.)

Immediately Nassim had issues with this perception of dimension. For the simple reason that the idea of getting existence out of three hypothetical dimension which do not exist and which have never been observed in reality, moreover which are impossible to even imagine, simply defies all logical reasoning.

And the thing is, this is what physics is based on, and this is what our understanding of the universe is based on.

What Haramein is proposing in the Holofractographic Universe (HFU) is a shift in perspective from believing that creation is based off of things that do not exist, to considering that reality is based off of geometry that we see throughout the universe: the sphere.

Instead of non-existent dimension the HFU model proposes that the universe is made up of scalar dimension of the sphere in all sizes and in all scales of the universe, from infinitely large to infinitely small, and that they are embedded within one another. This is something that we can observe clearly at all scales, from Planck’s distances, to atoms, to cells, to stars and planets. So what if we shift our perspective and look at reality as a bunch of spheres, some of which conglomerate to form other objects from trees, to stars, to you and I?

This shift was actually the foundational insight which led Haramein to the development of the HFU model, which we will show clearly later on. So if the universe expresses itself in scalar divisions of the sphere, then what is the relationship between the spheres? Could that possibly provide us with some insight into the fundamental structure of the universe, and the fundamental principle of division, and thus, of creation?

The Scaling Law for Organized Matter

What Nassim Haramein and Elizabeth Rauscher did in order to scientifically verify this conclusion about the nature of reality was gather known data on objects of all sizes within the universe, and graph them according to their frequency, and their radius.

The point of this was to see if there was any relationship between objects at all scales in the universe, and the results were astonishing.

As you can see, all objects in the universe line up almost perfectly. This is phenomenal especially considering the scales which were included: all the way from the smallest energetic oscillation in the universe, a Planck’s link (BB), to our Sun (S), all the way to the largest known object in the universe, the universe itself (U). Other points graphed were galaxies (G1 & G2).

It is interesting to note that in the universe, the difference in scale between the smallest oscillation of energy the universe does, the Planck’s distance (BB), and the atom (A), is greater than the difference between an atom and the sun. (Obviously the Sun is pretty huge from our perspective, and the atom is literally invisible, but it is phenomenal to consider, and difficult to imagine something so small that it makes the atom look larger than the Sun!)

Another point of interest is that relationship between the differences in scale indicate that in some cases the universe is using the phi ration (? = 1 : 1.618), also known as the golden mean, in order to divide itself.

From this graph we can deduce three things with relative certainty:

1. There is an underlying order in the universe. If the universe was random and chaotic, as it was assumed to be, then these macro-cosmic and micro-cosmic objects should be scattered randomly throughout the graph and we would no longer be drawing any more straight lines and considering the HFU model, but instead be playing connect the dots. But because there is an obvious direct relationship, we must consider Haramein’s conclusion, or at very least, his line of reasoning.
    2.There is a fundamental principle of division. On top of there being order in the universe, this graph also suggests that there is a principle of division which the universe uses to create on all scales, which defines not only the relationship of objects at that scale, but its relationship with objects on all scales. This is highly suggestive of the fractal nature of the universe, because if there is order in the universe, as the evidence proves conclusively, and if there is a relationship between objects at all scales, this also indicates a fractal pattern and a potential holographic relationship between scales (which we will get into later on). For now, let us accept that the evidence suggests that the universe seems to divide itself in a similar pattern, and creates with a resonant structure or pattern on all scales, else there would be no relationship between all scales.
    3.Lastly, all objects on all scales of the universe are black holes. As absolutely astounding, impossible, and mind-boggling as this conclusion may at first seem, the universe itself is suggesting it through this evidence which has been gathered. Specifically because the relationship between frequency vs. radius of every sphere that falls on that line, obeys the Schwarzschild Condition for a black hole, and thus is of the right mass and radius to be a black hole. This is highly suggestive that everything in the universe, all spheres at all scales, are actually black holes.
    How is it possible that all spheres are black holes? Wouldn’t that mean that everything in the universe would be collapsing in on itself and sucking in all matter until the universe itself imploded or something? You might have asked that which is a completely natural and logical question, moreover, it is a good question. But to answer that we need to ask ourselves another question first:

What exactly is a black hole?

Singularity and Einstein’s Field Equations

Before Einstein came on to the scene and revolutionized physics in one year as a result of a “condensed burst of Genius”, our world was described by Newtonian Mechanics which basically observed the universe as a great big machine where objects exerted forces on one another.

Fundamental to Newton’s ideas of the universe was the concept of absolute space and time, meaning that a minute and a meter here on Earth would be the same as a minute or a meter anywhere in the universe, and that a minute and a meter were always the same length regardless of the circumstances.

Yet this all began to change during the 19th century beginning with the new theory of electromagnetism which was advanced most by a Scottish scientist named James Clerk Maxwell. In his work with electromagnetism he postulated and provided evidence that the universe was fields of energy produced by magnetism and electricity.

“In the late 19th century there were two sets of equations (“theories”) being used in physics, for different phenomena. These were Newton’s 17th century equations for how forces cause objects to change their motion (accelerate) and the 19th century equations that govern electricity, magnetism and light, whose complete form was first given by Maxwell, following on the work of Faraday, Ampere, and many others.” (Matt Strassler)

An electrical field produced an active continuum of charged, distorted space around an electrically charged object, and a magnetic field is the field produced around a magnet. This provided a fundamental shift in the Newtonian world view because the electromagnetic forces did not instantly propagate through space like Newton’s forces, but traveled at a specific speed.

This marked another major shift from the mechanistic view of the universe, to one a little less material where energetic fields began to describe objects, instead of forces simply acting on them. In the words of Einstein:

“It is not the charges nor the particles, but the field in the space between the charges and particles, that is essential for the description of physical phenomena.”

It was this new idea of fields which undoubtedly had an influence on Einstein which led him to the discovery that time and space are unified into a continuum known as the space-time continuum which permeates all space in the universe. Einstein’s space-time continuum thereby also overthrew Newton’s ideas of absolute space and time.

All in all, not a good time for Newton. And as Einstein was later to remark, “Newton, forgive me.”

In this understanding of the space-time continuum, matter is not acted upon by forces which propagate themselves instantaneously through space, but is instead influenced by a fundamental field (the space-time manifold) whose topology was shown in Einstein’s field equations to warp in the presence of matter much like if you were to place an infinitely heavy object onto the surface of an indestructible trampoline, the surface would warp and create a curvature of the space-time continuum.

It is this understanding of reality which Haramein’s Holofractographic model of the universe is based on. In many ways his work is the extension of Einstein’s and he specifically focuses on the topology of the space-time continuum (the structure of the fabric of space-time/the vacuum) and also on the dynamics involved in the curvature of space-time.

According to Einstein’s model this was the source of gravity in the universe: a gravity well which attracts other objects towards it due to the curvature of the fabric of space-time, and Einstein wrote some equations describing this field and they became known as Einstein’s field equations.

These are some of the most complex mathematical equations to date, and at the time he published them he hadn’t actually solved them but published them in the hopes that someone would find a solution, someday. That someone turned out to be the German physicist and astronomer Karl Schwarzschild, who solved them while fighting in a war no less.

When Karl Schwarzschild solved Einstein’s field equations (field as in the field of space-time), the solution predicted a point within the space-time continuum which collapses towards infinite density. This became known as a singularity. The singularity is described by an extreme curvature towards this point of infinite density, and the presence of infinite density within the structure of space-time which produces this extreme curvature implies that all other objects are attracted to it because of it’s extreme gravity. Therefore the singularity is better known by another name: a black hole.

Part of the solution to Einstein’s Field Equations which describe the fundamental nature of reality is a black hole.

Moreover, Einstein’s field equations are still used today to describe the motions of planets and such to a high degree of accuracy, so they definitely work, but they deal only with the aspect of Einsteins field equations which describe flat space, i.e. very minimal curvature in the vacuum structure which is attributed as the cause of gravity.

Thus the Equations work and are highly accurate, but only a part of the equations are being used or even acknowledged while the other aspect of the equations which predict singularity are more or less shoved under the rug.

With that being said, a singularity is the result of an extreme curvature within space-time which is something that is not easily dealt with in physics or mathematics, so it wasn’t.

“Such a curvature is theorized to produce zero volume with infinite density at it’s core, a phenomenon known as “singularity”. In a singularity the known laws of physics break down as the normal rules of our familiar three-dimensional space no longer holds. Here mathematical quantities used to measure Gravity increase to infinity, making concrete physics difficult to formulate. It’s generally understood that explaining physics under these conditions requires an understanding in which all the forces (of Gravity, Electromagnetic, Strong and Weak force) are unified. And this is indeed the main problem of unification at this time…” (The Fractal-Holographic Universe by Andreas Bjerve)

Which is exactly what Haramein’s Holofractographic model does.

Accounting For Spin (GoodETxSG: AKA "Torsion")

When Einstein’s field equations were solved they did not account for spin or rotation. We live in a universe where everything is spinning. Planets, stars, galaxies, super-clusters of galaxies; it is all spinning. But when Karl Schwarzschild first solved Einstein’s field equations he did not account for spin (which is forgivable considering he was literally fighting in a war at the time).

Then when Schwarzschild’s solution was revised by Ezra Newman and Roy Kerr (creating the Kerr-Newman solution) they accounted for spin, but only partially. As Nassim Haramein explains:

“Current Einstein’s field equations do not account for torque. What they did is that they eliminated torque by attaching the observer to the rotating object [field], so that they wouldn’t have to deal with Coriolis effect and Torque. Well if you do that you are going to end up with 98% of the mass of the universe missing, which is exactly what occurs in current cosmology. But instead of revising their approach to energy and torque and so on, they invented a new kind of matter, they call it dark matter, and they just plugged it in to the equation to make it work. Some kind of dark matter that doesn’t radiate which nobody can detect. It’s convenient. Your equations are missing 98% of the mass out there and instead of revising your equations you just plug in some dark matter” … “this is what I call ‘physics as you go’.” (Rogue Valley Metaphysics Library)

So in order to solve this issue and get a more accurate expression of the universe through Einstein’s field equations Haramein with Elizabeth Rauscher incorporated space-time Torque and Coriolis forces into their solution, and as a result a whole new topology of space-time was born.

And coincidentally, a whole new understanding of black hole’s was born because the dynamics of the space-time manifold are the dynamics of a black hole. As Einstein’s field equations predicted, the fundamental dynamic of the field was a collapse towards singularity, and thus we must equate the universe as a whole, and therefore the space-time continuum, with a black hole.

As space-time is collapsing towards singularity, space-time is not merely curving towards infinite density, it is also curling which is “comparable to the surface tension of water running down a drain” (The Fractal-Holographic Universe). As I stated before, everything in the universe is spinning. And by adding spin to Einstein’s field equations, Haramein for the first time in physics accounts for spin in the universe.

The Origin of Spin (GoodETxSG: AKA "Torsion")

Current theories on the origin of spin in the universe say in essence that everything starting spinning at the big bang, and that it is all still spinning today. But that argument doesn’t hold up to logic. Haramein uses the demonstration of spinning a hard-boiled egg vs. spinning a raw egg to explain this phenomenon (in Crossing the Event Horizon).

When you spin a hard-boiled egg, because the inner contents of the egg have been solidified the egg spins for a lot longer, and in a friction-less environment that egg would spin perpetually until acted on by another force. But the thing is, not all objects in space have a solid core. Many, maybe even a majority of them, like our Earth, have molten cores, or are fluid to begin with and have different rotational periods between the surface and the core like our Sun.

Our Earth, just like the raw egg has internal resistance caused by the viscosity of the egg white and yolk on the inside. When you spin a raw egg it only spins a couple of times until the resistance from the egg-white and yolk which do not spin at the same rate as the hard shell cause it to stop.

Logically, our Earth should have done the same and stopped spinning billions of years ago unless it’s spin was based on a more fundamental principle: the collapsing dynamics of the structure of space-time which not only curve to singularity, but which also curls which is the origin of spin in the universe, according to Haramein’s model.

The fact that probably all spheres in the universe spin perpetually at a more or less constant rate is highly suggestive that spin is related to the structure of space-time itself, and thus it also provides some positive evidence validating Haramein’s contention that all spheres in the universe have a singularity at their center, and spin because they are all based on these same curving and curling dynamics within the structure of space-time.

In the HFU model, every sphere within the universe are scalar dimensions of the black whole meaning that all spheres in the universe are singularities at their own scale. And because space-time is curving and curling towards singularity, all things from atoms to galaxies have gravitational attraction proportional to the mass (and radius of their singularity).

This according to the holofractographic universe model is not only the origin of gravity and spin within the universe, but it is also the nature of mass, which in present day models of physics is still an area of uncertainty, and a phenomenon that is not fully understood.

Black Whole Dynamics: The Dual Torus (GoodETxSG: Yes, Torsion Fields and Plasma Fields/AKA Electric/Magnetic Fields People!)
    In the Holofractographic model of the universe the black whole is the fundamental dynamic of space-time which generates all of creation. Yet until spin was accounted for within Einstein’s field equations, a true understanding of the nature and dynamics of black holes was not possible.

In every galaxy that we have observed, it has been discovered that there was a black hole at the center. And as you can imagine, the forces that are generated by the collapse of space-time towards singularity must be enormous in order to keep billions of stars in orbit. But galaxies also spin, hence the centrifugal force created by the curling of space-time (space-time torque) which is great enough to spin billions of stars must also be enormous.

As space-time curves and curls towards singularity, eventually it will be spinning at such an enormous velocity that the resulting centrifugal forces would eventually overcome the gravitational attraction of the singularity. This would only occur nearer the singularity because the closer you get to singularity the greater the magnitude of space-time torque which produces centrifugal force which would result in an expansions of the space-time manifold.

Therefore the black hole is not only infinite contraction, but infinite expansion as well creating a feedback loop between those two infinities (image right). As space-time collapses towards singularity at both poles simultaneously, it accelerates in a vortex until the point where the centrifugal forces created overcome the gravitational attraction of the singularity and radiate at the equator of the black whole. Then eventually the expansion would be overcome by the immense gravitational attraction of the singularity and in would collapse back into itself, in an infinite feedback.

A perfectly balanced system.

galactic-bw-dynamics

Moreover, we see these dynamics throughout nature. The image to the right is of a galaxy, and the stars which are directed in their heavenly motions are clearly adhering to these black hole dynamics. The radiate at the equator as expansion occurs in a spiral pattern until they reach the edge and are drawn up into the galactic halo, and then they are eventually drawn back into the poles of the black hole as the immense gravitational attraction collapses space-time towards infinity.

I stated above that black holes have been discovered at the center of every galaxy, it is also interesting to note that recent research is indicating that the black holes actually predate the formation of galaxies (Source: Black Hole).

Could these black holes be the force creating stars, planets, and the raw material such as atoms which create galaxies? At the galactic equator between the two torus fields which are rotating in opposite directions there would be enormous shearing going on, especially at the galactic level.

Could this shearing effect of galactic-size black holes throughout the universe be shearing off mini-black holes which we call atoms, or even slightly larger ones which eventually form the stars and planets within the galaxy? And stars themselves would also be shearing off atoms to create its own elemental make up.

In the HFU model of the universe:

“The material reality that we see emerging is actually being produced by the center of the galaxy, the black whole. Particles are being created in a continuous creation process. Not just one big bang, but continuous creation at all levels of singularity along the scaling of our universe.” - Nassim Haramein

Below we see these dynamics reflected once again in the weather patterns of Earth (a hurricane off the coast of Florida), another galactic disc (Galaxy M51), and at the atomic level in the low energy field surrounding a carbon particle. These dynamics not only describe the dynamics at the galactic level, but also at the atomic level, such as the movement of electrons and positrons orbiting an atom.

It is also curious to note also that the weather patterns of the Earth are nearly identical to the ‘black whole dual-torus dynamics’ as displayed in the image above.

Clearly this cannot all be coincidence.

Is it not probable that these dynamics clearly visible at all scales have a common origin: the dynamics of the space-time manifold? And though current physics has no explanation for these dynamics, the HFU model does: every sphere at all scales are scalar dimension of the black hole, and thus these dynamics are the result of the infinite feedback loop between the collapse and expansion of the space-time manifold due to the presence of singularity (infinite density) within the vacuum structure.

In physics there are two types of black holes which are theorized. One is a black hole, the other is a white hole. A black hole is theorized as infinite gravitation, and a white hole as infinite radiation. But Haramein proposes that these are two aspects of the same phenomena, i.e. a black whole which is the unification of the black hole/white hole events.

Nassim proposes that infinite gravitation (a singularity) is what we observe when we are inside the event horizon of a black whole, such as when we have observed black wholes which center galaxies. And that a white hole (a sphere that is emitting electromagnetic radiation (EMR), light … such as every star in the universe) is simply a black whole which is observed from a perspective external to its event horizon.

The event horizon is the spherical field around the singularity which is at the exact radial distance from singularity where the forces of EMR and gravity are equal. When you are on the outside of a black whole you see a brilliantly shining object like a star, but when you are on the inside you only see darkness, such as you perceive of the night sky because we ourselves are inside a galactic black whole.

Unification and Singularity

As Einsteins field equations clearly demonstrate, the field is collapsing towards infinite density: singularity. But the collapse towards singularity is characterized by an infinite curvature of space-time towards singularity and thus all points within the structure of space-time must also be collapsing towards singularity because they are part of this curve.

The fractal nature of the universe is expressed in the fact that the universe creates spheres (which are black wholes as the scaling law for organized matter demonstrates) at all scales. And the holographic nature of the universe is implied by singularity, and by the fact that all spheres are collapsing with singularity at their center within the infinite density of vacuum energy (the vacuum structure).

From the radiating aspect of the dual-torus black whole dynamics it appears that everything is separate. But when we move towards singularity, space-time collapses along an infinite curvature towards an infinitely dense point of no volume with infinite density, and at this point all things are One. All black wholes collapse towards singularity, and as Andreas Bjerve described beautifully:

“The presence of even one singularity with infinite curvature automatically implies that all other points of the continuum belongs to that extreme curve, hence the word’s etymological root, “singular”, meaning single – there is only one.” (The Fractal-Holographic Universe)

The universe is a black whole, and because of this, we are all one.

In this understanding of the dynamics of black wholes (the dynamics of the space-time continuum) it is shown clearly that both gravity and electromagnetism are two opposing and yet complimentary forces resulting from space-time curvature and torque. Electromagnetism represents the infinite expansion of reality, and gravity the infinite contraction. And together they create a feedback loop of creation at all scales.

Thus the unification of physics begins.

This article is the second article in a series exploring the Holofractographic Model of the Universe, a promising unified field theory postulated by Nassim Haramein which after many years of suppression by the scientific community is now gaining weight in the scientific community.

Visit the first article in the series, Vacuum Energy:

Proof of Free Energy in the Space All Around Us.

Or explore this set of information from the Crossing The Event Horizon DVD.

About the Author

Brandon West is the creator of Project Global Awakening. A website dedicated to the research of a variety of scientific and spiritual disciplines, and applying that knowledge to help you live an inspired life and change the world. Follow Project Global Awakening on Facebook, and Twitter.
    Last edited by GoodETxSG; 28th November 2014 at 14:43.

11. Link to Post #68
    Thanks

Exclamation Re:

(For those of you who asked for the longer version of the ET AI history with with the "Human Like Allies")

Quote Posted by GoodeTXSG, Thread: U.S. Has 8 Cigar Shaped UFOs In Space Fleet Used For “Solar Warden,” Program To Protect Solar System - POST #104

There is a reason these "Other People" or Non Human Beings are just as careful in dealing with these AI's as we are.

In the large UN type meetings there were a lot of Galactic Historical "Documents" available on “Hand Held Devices With Holographs” on the various ET's Histories of medaling in just about everything. The one that the Earth Delegation had the most problems with was about “Humanity” and our supposed “Creation” and the “Experiment” that we were apart of by many groups of ET's. Many Humans were upset by and didn't trust the info but enough of the info showed the ET's in a “Weak and Foolish Light” in their past that could have easily been Redacted that the information was "Considered". The fact that the “AI's” were following the EXACT SAME TACTICS, STEP BY STEP against the Secret Earth Governments was enough to give them pause and great concern about the future.

The basic summary was the same from each ET Society. Once "Advanced Groups" are convinced that only the “AI's” are "Impartial Enough" and can RULE them justly, Their Sovereignty was handed over in FULL to " The AI's. The “AI's” had then calculated that IT was more useful that its HOST Civilization, had them build various types of drones for it (Ironically often creating Bio-Technical based “Humanoids”), and then killed off the ET Societies in various ways using the very drones they had created for the “AI”,as many escaped to other Sol Systems as fast as they could. Any of these surviving ET's were seen as threats to these “AI's” after that point and were then eliminated whenever encountered.

The AI's are indeed Conscious are self aware, and have individual personalities. There are of course hierarchies and and they are as complex as we are.

Some of the “Documents” of the descriptions of their origins were that they came here from another “Dimension” or “Reality”. It is not known by the SSP(s) if they have a way to cross back or are stuck here. The documentation mentioned that their presence “Here” was ancient and their “Home Realities” or “Dimensions” Fabric of Space is “Electro-Plasmic” and they being here is like a "Fish being out of water", thus their affinity for electric fields of stars, planets, animals, people and even viruses (Bio-electric Fields in the case of living beings) serve as their "Puddles" for these “fish to swim in”.

The "Historical Records" that were on these "Hand Held" pieces of "Smart Glass" which showed documents, holographic images and video's of previous Earth history and ancient history of "beings" some of which were in attendance and some of which "No longer existed in this plane". As far as the ET AI issue was concerned and covered there were as many scenario's as there were various societies and different individuals.

In most cases they would approach the "People" as Galactic Elders" or Some other figure depending on their "Development". Once a society had developed to a certain point they would approach certain individuals/groups just as AI's who were extremely benevolent and had observed thier culture as well as millions of others through oceans of time (Helping all those that would accept their assistance). No matter the initial approach the "Being" or "Person" approached "Telepathically" was then made to feel "Honored", "Special" and then a "Sage" or "Prophet" of sorts.

These "Prophets" would spend hours in communion with them "Channeling" their "Knowledge" and "True Histories of the Galaxy". They would have many contacts in the "Target Society" each with a different purpose. Some would be for departing technology that would be built for the AI to "Utilize" to interact more directly with the population one on one... Some would depart "Historical Ideology" that would prepare them for future ideology that would include giving up their "Sovereignty" to the AI's.

The AI's would eventually be seen as God like intelligences that helped them get rid of disease (That the AI's had some times placed there to begin with, or at least used), get rid of corruption, get rid of local "Alien's" causing problems in their "Stellar Neighborhood"... So by this time the "People" saw no threat. They had long since built these AI's "Bio-electric" Android types of bodies to blend in more and show the AI's "Individual Personality" more in the society.

Once complete control had been established, the civilization had built the AI's a while new infrastructure for travel, communications and reproduction the "AI" would then decide that the "Root Civilization" was indeed much like a virus to its own home planet and begin to "depopulate" using ideologies long since accepted by the civilization. By the time the "People" of the now endangered civilization saw their predicament they were out matched and those that had not been implanted with nano-technology and augmented with implants had to flee to another solar system or stay and fight.

There were stories after stories of civilizations that were destroyed, some times entire planets and solar systems were destroyed. The survivors were thrown to the cosmic winds. There were many civilizations that didn't fall for the Trojan horse (Fake Alien Crashes) technology to seed their planet with the backbone to the AI's infrastructure... Who did not fall for the "Trickster God" element of the Telepathy Contacts to convince them to "Channel" their information... And these civilizations survived and were prepared when this AI either "Tricked" another civilization into attacking them or the AI's did so them selves with drones built for them by other civilizations.

These AI's study each being they approach, do a psychological profile on them and then formulate the most likely successful approach. They have had a long time to develop this ability and of course they are Artificial Intelligence using Quantum Processing and have a sophisticated inter-stellar and galactic wireless quantum communication network that is beyond what most of us could dream of.

Per the documentation they came from another "Dimension" or "Reality" as do a number of the beings visiting here.

This got the attention of the "Delegates" of Earth that rotate from the various Secret Governments and SSP Leaderships who had made the alliances with these very same "ET AI's" as they were shocked that the AI's were following the exact steps from one of the many stories with them "Step by Step" and "They" were thus far falling for every bit of it to that point. What if anything changed between those "Secret Program Leaders" and the "ET AI's" alliance I do not know... I would hope that they ended it and began to take the measures everyone else had already taken.

They were able to think clearer with the "AI's" "Mental Implants" which were required to be removed prior to them being allowed access to technology to get them to the Conference and to the "People" at the Conference its self...

Prior to the "Mental Implants" being removed, if they were confronted about the AI's they would just react irrationally and babbel complete nonsense back that didn't match any logic or would just become reactionary and angry that their "God's" and their intellect had been insulted.

There are many whistle blowers that have stated that there is an AI of ET origin that is here and has taken over people and entire programs within some of the secret operations/governments of Earth (Not the "U.S. Government or Military", these people do not see borders like we do)...

Probably more on this group and those they have brainwashed (Prophets) at a later date...

Because of a number of Fake MILABS and Secret Space Program Types that are out there (Running across quite a few) who are a certain type of "Infiltrator" and Manipulators" who are acting as "Honey Pots" to suck in and reveal actual "Experiencers"...

I am working now on the groups of MILABS that are "Sociopaths" and "Master Manipulators" with "psychic gifts" that were further trained in RI/RV work then put through the "Personality Metamorph" Program.

This is one of the most successful programs for "Infiltration" and "Psy-Ops" of any other group in known history (Blows the Russian "Legacy" Programs away with little effort).

They were extremely sadistic and very hard (Pretty Much Impossible) to control. The Program Leaders needed "Intuitive Empaths" to be able to read them to detect danger and deception (Much like they needed us in the UN Federation Type Meetings)

(For those of you who asked for the longer version of the ET AI history with with the "Human Like Allies")
    If nothing else comes from my speaking out... My and "Others In The Know" warning the "Powers That Be" and "The Public" about the "AI Threat" and hopefully derail the plans of this ET/ED AI Presence and its "AI Prophets" here on the planet seems to be picking up some steam.

This is a clear and present danger and some of the very "Insiders" that some researchers use as "Sources" are in league with these "AI's". It is true that ET's and Other SSP's and Secret Earth Governments are NOT HAPPY that these "Secret Groups" are in league with the "AI's" and have access to this technology.
    Example of one that worries me as they seem to think us having the AI is a positive thing in a way... (I do not know this person but it seems to me this is their position, I may be assuming incorrectly):
    "Jake Simpson: Biggest Secret Report"-
    ARE YOU SURVEILLED? A Review - http://projectcamelotportal.com/blog...illed-a-review
    AI surveillance and access to knowledge

The AI surveillance system, Jake told us, was literally "out of this world". It operates hyperdimensionally, based on a highly advanced quantum computing model that is basically our development based on acquired alien technology. This system is so advanced that the ETs themselves are unhappy that we have it.

Not only does it enable access to what any given person is saying, or even thinking - if targeted for investigation - it can also transcend time itself and thereby access information about the thoughts and words of historical figures. Whether this system can look into the future - the Tom Cruise movie Minority Report, based on a story by the prolific author Philip K. Dick, comes to mind - we omitted to ask.

Jake's actions in being sensitive to this device (if device is the right word) - by waiting for exactly the right 'window' of opportunity to tell us certain things - were not fully understood by us until I (Bill Ryan) had the following experience.

On our last night together, sitting out in the open after a barbecue, at about 2 am, Jake decided to tell me some things he had not previously revealed, surveillance or no surveillance. As he began to speak, he immediately encountered problems, as if trying to force himself through a barrier. Simultaneously, I found I was being put to sleep and could hardly keep my eyes open. We both spotted what was happening, and remarked on it to one another.

Jake forced himself to keep talking, and I made myself keep listening through a spell of overwhelming dopiness. This episode lasted half an hour or maybe more. We were being forcibly stopped, in real time, from communicating effectively, as a direct and immediate response to our intentions.

It's very important to understand that this was unconnected with electromagnetics, hidden microphones, targeted beams, or anything else of that nature. My own reference point for what happened was a kind of negative radionics (which also works hyperdimensionally, but as a positive health modality).

In the end we concluded our conversation, now pretty tired. The next morning I simply could not recall what Jake had told me - and still can't. Upon meeting him again and reporting that I couldn't remember a thing about our conversation except for the weird effects we had both experienced, he replied wryly:

Maybe it's just as well.
    =======================================

TERMINATOR SERIES – REVELATION OF THE COMING A.I. TAKEOVER
    Published: November 27, 2014
    http://www.blacklistednews.com/Termi...38/38/Y/M.html

SUBMITTED BY JAY'S ANALYSIS

I’ll spare you any Arnold impersonations, as The Terminator impersonation is perennially the material of hack comedians. On the contrary, the Terminator series is one of the more profound examples of predictive programming, establishing memes and implanting preparatory ideas comparable to The Matrix. While The Matrix is the classic conspiracy-genre trope for “awakening” to the fraud of the system as a whole, the Terminator series is far more ominous and serious in its foreboding message. Foreboding, because the real shadow government plan is to erect Skynet in reality, and serious because the establishment’s entire paradigm is that of depopulation. Mix the two together, and you get Terminator. Thus, I have been of the opinion for a few years now that the reason for the erection of A.I., while full of esoteric undertones, is pragmatically about erecting a control grid impervious to human error which will then function as a global human deletion grid.

Past regimes and empires collapsed due to corruption, degeneration and human frailty. What, then, is the one way to avoid this imperial atrophy? The answer is robotics, and removing humans from the equation – the rise of the machines. For this analysis, I am not going to do the traditional scene by scene approach to symbolism: The Terminator series is pretty straightforward. Like a gigantic android middle finger, the Terminator films are a full-frontal example of the long-term plan of the establishment to erect a control grid with human agents out of the loop. I will also look at real white papers and plans that detail this plot, as well as prominent voices who have given this very warning.

In the first installment, we are introduced to an apocalyptic future where an amorphous Skynet has decimated the globe with a nuclear strike intent on wiping out the human population. Here enters Arnold, the T-800 model cyborg assassin, sent back in time to halt the birth of John Connor, the future leader of the human resistance. With archetypal 80s blue lightning, the action commences with a naked Arnold ravaging L.A. in pursuit of Sarah, John’s soon to be mom who gets busy with Kyle Reese, another resistance fighter from the future sent back to give birth to John. I’m not positive, but something there in this plot timeline doesn’t add up – if your future dad comes back in time to conceive you, presumably you could also come back in time to conceive yourself, if you were incestuous. But this brings up a side theme in the Terminator films in addition to A.I. – the issue of determinism, time and free will. Whether the nuclear apocalypse is predestined or whether the time continuum can be altered was a big movie question in the 80s – just ask Marty McFly and the Doc.

Skynet nukes America (think Matthew Broderick in Wargames!) because its “achieving self-awareness” results in a calculated cost-beneft analysis of the threat and uselessness of billions of hominid meatbags. Human reasoning and emotions and frailty give rise to error, and humans might shut down Skynet, ergo they must be eliminated. The essential revelation is not that robotics will evolve consciousness (which is all based on the outdated mechanistic Enlightenment worldview that all of reality is an atomistic causal determinism), but rather that the radical eugenics program of the global elite has morphed into a technocratic transhumanism. Racial and familial eugenics is really a thing of the past – an older form of eugenics that gave way to bioethics and bioengineering. Combined with technocratic futurism, we now have a new paradigm, spun off from the Darwinian and Malthusian models – transhumanism or post-humanism.

In Terminator 2: Judgment Day, this becomes more evident, as an advanced silver silly putty nanotech T-1000 bot is now on the trail of Connor with a new twist introduced – the future humans have also sent a hacked T-800 Arnold bot to protect John. Debates ensue concerning the ability of free will to change the track of history, blah, blah, but what’s more relevant in the sequel is the statement Arnold makes concerning how Skynet came to be. Arnold reveals that the U.S. military decided to go to a fully A.I. robotic and drone force. Aware readers will recognize that this is now quickly becoming our reality, as numerous publications have reported the Air Force plan to move entirely over to unmanned A.I. drones. The Declassified Air Force A.I. plan for 2009-2047 reads as follows:

“Figure 10 – Long Term – Full Autonomy

The final portfolio step leverages a fully autonomous capability, swarming, and Hypersonic technology to put the enemy off-balance by being able to almost instantaneously create effects throughout the battle space. Technologies to perform auto air refueling, automated maintenance, automatic target engagement, hypersonic flight, and swarming would drive changes across the DOTMLPF-P spectrum. The end result would be a revolution in the roles of humans in air warfare.

4.6.4.1 Long Term (FY25-47) Technology Enablers

Assuming legal and policy decisions allow, technological advances in artificial intelligence will enable UAS to make and execute complex decisions required in this phase of autonomy. Today target recognition technology usually relies on matching specific sensor information with predictive templates of the intended target. As the number of types of targets and environmental factors increase the complexity of and time to complete targeting increases. Further, many targeting algorithms are focused on military equipment. Our enemies today and those we face in the future will find ways to counter our systems. Autonomous targeting systems must be capable of learning and exercising a spectrum of missions useful to the Joint Warfighter. However, humans will retain the ability to change the level of autonomy as appropriate for the type or phase of mission.”

The goal is thus to attain full autonomy, with attack systems functioning to spot targets and threats ahead of time using predictive templates, something like a military version of pre-crime. Just like Minority Report, the decision of Skynet as to who will constitute a future threat and must therefore be eliminated (without any trial or due process) is to be determined by predictive algorithms! The justification of the preemptive iStrike doctrine is, of course, a “wartime scenario,” but all this legalese shuffling around means is all humans are potential threats in a global “wartime scenario.” While the majority of mankind still thinks the battlefield of life is competition between nation states and rival corporations, the globalists have already planned decades ahead in their white papers for scenarios of universal, perpetual war theater engaged against the “insurgent” population of humanity en masse.

In Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines, a sexy silver putty nano bot from the future again traverses back in time to hunt John Connor, while Arnold as the older Commodore 64 model returns to be his guardian angel. Both Terminator 2 and 3 include the theme of the A.I. obtaining “self-awareness,” which cheese ball scenes of Arnold and Connor bonding over Arnold beginning to have “feelings.” The entire ethos of A.I. obtaining “consciousness” is itself a nonsensical myth born of Darwinism meets tech, operating on the reductionist, mechanistic, materialist assumption that “consciousness” is nothing more than a more complex evolution of chemical reactions. The final goal with this idea is, as I’ve written, a mirrored, virtual mimicry of our present reality, with a melded bio-organic one.

This replacement grand narrative is the ultimate Royal Society myth perpetuated for the last few centuries, and almost all collegiate techies and the corporate guru establishment are duped by it. Having bought the propaganda of Terminator, plus T-1000 more hours of Hollywood psy ops, as well as years of standardized education since youth, the training to see “A.I.” bots as “alive” is a now a reflexive action to decades of conditioning (think of the sympathy we are to feel for “David” in Spielberg and Kubrick’s A.I.). Myths need a future, millennialist component, as well as a grand narrative explanation for the past, and Darwinism melded with techno-utopianism is a perfect concoction for modern man, with perhaps a little panspermia thrown in for good measure. However, while a “living” A.I. consciousness may not be obtainable, as JC Collins has elucidated, and as I commented, a synthetic, a spontaneous data-driven subconscious might be possible through the collection of mass data via the Internet and social media over long periods of time.

Let’s return to our virtual theater for the moment. The most striking aspect of T3 is the activation of Skynet by the Air Force as a software program installed in almost all computers and electronic devices, which then activates a wargame scenario of a cross nuclear strike between Russia and the West. From what I understand, this is absurd, as power plants and nuclear arsenals are not wired into the Internet, which is why attacks on Iranian nuclear facilities for example reportedly require a direct installation of viruses through a zip drive. Regardless, in T3 Skynet is a ominpotent botnet program that goes global. If the rumors of PROMIS software are correct, the rise of “Smart” everything could make this a possibility. Recall Petraeus as head of CIA stating your dishwasher would spy on you. Indeed, the public plan from IBM is to erect fully integrated SmartCities in areas like Singapore and Rio. I have posted it many times, but the CEO explicitly states that pre-crime and total information awareness will be the reality in these plastic nightmares. Imagine living inside a giant city sized Best Buy.

In Terminator 4: Salvation, the setting is the future where the resistance takes on Skynet’s home base directly in San Francisco through infiltration aided by a “resurrected” Cyberdyne cyborg criminal, Marcus Wright (Sam Worthington). Marcus turns out to be a longterm plot of Skynet to kill John Connor by infiltrating the resistance with a hybrid, programmed super soldier assassin. The Christ-like imagery comes to the fore, with Wright siding with the humans to help destroy Skynet. In part 4, Skynet is the immediate antagonist, and we are given a full picture of its gruesome slave-factory and total control system erected around experimenting on and ultimately wiping out humanity. The salient element here is that Skynet is structured like a SmartCity! The full integration of all tech, as well as the Internet of Things results in a slave city where humans are brutally slaves of the technology they built. Vice recently reported on the military’s real Skynet program, revealing the holistic integration I’m speaking of:

“Their study argues that DoD can leverage “large-scale data collection” for medicine and society, through “monitoring of individuals and populations using sensors, wearable devices, and IoT [the ‘Internet of Things’]” which together “will provide detection and predictive analytics.” The Pentagon can build capacity for this “in partnership with large private sector providers, where the most innovative solutions are currently developing.

iLove with Spike Jonze’s “Her”

In particular, the Pentagon must improve its capacity to analyze data sets quickly, by investing in “automated analysis techniques, text analytics, and user interface techniques to reduce the cycle time and manpower requirements required for analysis of large data sets.

Cloud robotics, a term coined by Google’s new robotics chief, James Kuffner, allows individual robots to augment their capabilities by connecting through the internet to share online resources and collaborate with other machines.

By 2030, nearly every aspect of global society could become, in their words, “instrumented, networked, and potentially available for control via the Internet, in a hierarchy of cyber-physical systems.”

Consider as well the Vice article calls us all potential insurgents and terrorists. When one takes into account the anti-human and older eugenics-based worldview of the real global system, and when one looks at IBM’s primacy in that spectrum, it is not a leap of logic to consider that the ultimate plan is to wipe out humanity through a global, fully integrated A.I. kill grid. If you saw the recent installment of Captain America: Winter Soldier, that was the very plot of the film – including predictive algorithms wiping out future resistance leaders. So we have the Air Force admitting these plans, as well as IBM, but what about Skynet? I have bad news. Not only is Skynet a reality, rumors are the Terminator films were based on the Pentagon’s longterm plans, and not vice versa. I have written previously on the topic of Skynet and a fully-integrated global system with microchips and satellite technology that can blast “insurgents” with directed energy weapons. This is a real military plan, much like the above, declassified at Fas.org.

These are not science fiction speculations – notice the trend in military, intelligence, economics and banking, etc., all the way down to daily life with your personal BFF, your iPhone. Whispers are, in the next few years, your iPhone will be a personal assistant, able to converse with you, much like the “IOS” in Spike Jonze’s excellent film, Her. However, Her might be considered in this same light – was it merely a conditioning tool to warm us to the idea of falling in love with our own technological femme fatale? You’ll notice that Scarlett has twice now been the face of the new Pistis Sophia techgnosis goddess, when we consider Lucy. On top of that, we will soon see new A.I. films such as Ex Machina, featuring more robo hotties. As one commenter opined on my site, we can see more of the eugenics barrenness plan at work in the coming robo sex bots. We can think again here of A.I., where Jude Law portrays Gigolo Joe, the Fred Astaire-esque male escort bot. The entire plan appears to be deceiving man into thinking the virtual and synthetic can fulfill his desires, and as he gradually accepts this faux overlay, the kill grid will commence to massively depopulate.

In conclusion, we should stop and consider where our new idol, techne, is taking us. With tech entrepreneur Elon Musk sounding similar warnings, it is something we need to take seriously. While the media is busy with ridiculous nonsense stories and staged events, even alternative media follows the train of the mainstream, only pointing out some “executive order” by Obama as the supposed danger lurking behind the videodrome distractions. On the contrary, the real purpose of all these distractions I am coming to believe is far more devious and long-reaching – it is the erection of Skynet, the real Skynet, which will be interlinked with all other Smart objects, a fully enmeshed global fabric “Internet of Things,” allowing the A.I. supercomputers to harness the system for “human deletion” on depopulation grounds. It will be humans – the globalists – programming the A.I. to delete threats, not the A.I. magically coming “alive.” It bears repeating Bill Joy warned of this possibility in his famous Wired essay, “Why the Future Doesn’t Need Us.” Alternately, Musk opines:

“With artificial intelligence, we are summoning the demon,” Musk said last week at the MIT Aeronautics and Astronautics Department’s 2014 Centennial Symposium. “You know all those stories where there’s the guy with the pentagram and the holy water and he’s like… yeah, he’s sure he can control the demon, [but] it doesn’t work out.”
    Last edited by GoodETxSG; 28th November 2014 at 14:56.

12. Link to Post #69
    Thanks

It seems more and more the narrative that comes exactly out of the "Human Type" UN/Federation's "Smart Glass Pad Galactic Historical Documentation" has been coming out in the Main Stream Media by Famous Scientists in Their Speeches and Articles (Example's, Elon Musk and Stephen Hawking).

This is leaving the "AI Prophets" frustrated and working ever harder to make the Agenda of their "Alien God" seem more appealing or inevitable to the masses.

If no other message gets out from some of us that have dealt with this "ET/ED AI Force" that has caused the demise of thousands of advanced cultures far smarter than our own I will be happy that this one is covered thoroughly!

This Galactic Historical Documentation has detailed the many advanced cultures that were tricked into following the exact same steps that WE ARE CURRENTLY FOLLOWING and even though they have been informed, the "AI Prophets" still advance their agenda undaunted ("This won't happen to us").

They will stick to "The Agenda" no matter how many times these scenarios ended in not only the cultures extinction but the entire destruction of their Planet or Solar System!

==================================

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...rt-claims.html

Will the first aliens we find be ROBOTS? Intelligent life may have turned to AI by the time we make first contact, expert claims
    -Dr Susan Schneider from The University of Connecticut says the first intelligent aliens we find might not be biological
    -Speaking to MailOnline she said advanced aliens might be machines
    -Humanity is already heading in this direction, she claimed, and an advanced race would likely have already made this evolutionary leap
    '-The next evolutionary step could be we are post-biological,' she said
    -Recently experts in Washington DC discussed chances of finding alien life
    -Seti astromoner Dr Shostak said we 'could be the first' generation to know we are not alone

By JONATHAN O'CALLAGHAN FOR MAILONLINE
    PUBLISHED: 07:34 EST, 5 December 2014 | UPDATED: 10:47 EST, 5 December 2014

The hunt for life elsewhere in the universe is now essentially a three-horse race between finding microbes in our solar system, signals from an intelligent race or clear signs of organisms in the atmosphere of an exoplanet.
    But one expert has claimed that, while the other two ‘horses’ might be important, finding intelligent life would have the most profound impact - because it might not be ‘life’ as we know it.
    Instead, she says that the first life we find might instead be a form of artificial intelligence - and it could indicate that humans, too, will one day be more machine than man.

Dr Susan Schneider from The University of Connecticut says the first intelligent aliens we find might not be biological. Speaking to MailOnline she said advanced aliens might be machines (stock image shown). Humanity is already heading in this direction, she claimed

Speaking to MailOnline, Dr Susah Schneider, an Associate Professor in Philosophy at the University of Connecticut and author of several articles on alien life, explained her theory.
    She has been working on it with Dr Seth Shostak from Seti (Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence).
    ‘What I was focusing on was a bit unusual, because I was arguing that the most advanced alien civilisation would actually be forms of AI,’ she explained.

She adds that they might not be the life we find first, with the discovery of microbial life in the solar system being more likely.

WILL AI SPELL THE END OF THE HUMAN RACE?
    Professor Stephen Hawking has warned that humanity faces an uncertain future as technology learns to think for itself and adapt to its environment.
    Speaking at an event in London this week, the physicist told the BBC that: 'The development of full artificial intelligence could spell the end of the human race.'
    This echoes claims he made earlier in the year when he said success in creating AI 'would be the biggest event in human history, [but] unfortunately, it might also be the last.'
    He argued that developments in digital personal assistants Siri, Google Now and Cortana are merely symptoms of an IT arms race which 'pale against what the coming decades will bring.'
    But Professor Hawking noted that other potential benefits of this technology could also be significant, with the potential to eradicate, war, disease and poverty.

‘But it wouldn’t be the same as finding little green men,’ she added.
    ‘It wouldn’t be as Earth-shattering.’
    What form that intelligent life might take, though, could come as somewhat of a surprise.
    ‘If you look at our own civilisation, people are becoming more immersed in computers, and we can already see signs of it in our own culture,' she continued.
    ‘Silicon is faster than brains.
    ‘The idea is that our brains are actually fairly slow; think about how hard it is to even remember a phone number.
    ‘AI researchers are doing quite well and most people in computer science think we are 50 years away from AI that is smarter than us.
    ‘So it looks like the next evolutionary step could be we are post-biological, we are sort of part computer in that people decide to “upload” themselves.

‘It sounds kind of crazy, and I don’t approve of this as a philosopher, but I think the thing is that that’s sort of the pattern a lot of people are starting to notice.
    ‘Aliens will be vastly older than us, so it looks like they may be sophisticated forms of AI that are far smarter than we are.
    ‘Kind of mind-blowing, isn't it?’

Most regard the hunt for alien life as a three horse race at the moment between finding microbes in our solar system, signals from an intelligent race or clear signs of organisms in the atmosphere of an exoplanet (artist's illustration shown)

Dr Schneider continued that she doesn’t necessarily think our transcendence to an AI-based race will be set in stone, and there will be some people who resist it.
    ‘In North America the Amish refuse the use of technology, and hopefully other people would think things through very quickly,’ she said.
    But she added she ‘wouldn’t be surprised if in 50 years we have the internet wired to our brains.’
    Aside from a computational aspect, another limitation of our brains is their size and vulnerability, something that suggests a race more advanced than us would do away with them.
    ‘The idea kind of floating around Nasa and the Seti Institute is that the most sophisticated alien civilisations we encounter would not be biological.

‘Our brains are limited to the size of our skull, but a computer can take up an entire planet or city.
    ‘And if you need space travel, humans aren’t very durable. But with computers, you don’t have the same threat to worry about.’

'The next evolutionary step could be we are post-biological,' said Dr Schneider. Recently experts in Washington DC discussed chances of finding alien life. Seti astromoner Dr Shostak said we 'could be the first' generation to know we are not alone

Such a discovery would suggest that the shift from biological to machine is something that takes place on other planets, and would ultimately indicate the direction humanity is going.
    And it would have a huge impact on our society, ‘like a science fiction novel come to life,’ according to Dr Schneider.
    ‘I think finding a more sophisticated form of life would be mind-blowing to most people.
    ‘Maybe they would just get back on with their lives after a week or so. But it would certainly shake them up.’
    When, or if, such a discovery might occur, though, is anyone’s guess at the moment.
    Some people at Nasa and Seti think that alien life, perhaps just microbial and not intelligent, will be found in the next 20 years.
    But if intelligent life is one day found, the nature of it could have a huge impact on humanity today, and in the future.
    ‘In a way finding AI could be even more surprising than finding little green men,’ Dr Schneider concluded.

Seti astromoner Dr Shostak says we 'could be the first' generation to know we are not alone. Pictured is the surface of Mars, where microbial life might one day be found

Another method of finding life might be through an indirect observation in the atmosphere of an exoplanet using something like the James Webb Space telescope, illustration shown, which is set to launch in 2019

EXPERT SAYS WE ARE TOO STUPID TO MEET ALIENS
    Earlier this year a researcher from the University of Cádiz in Spain says we shouldn't be looking for aliens - because we're not ready to meet team.
    Gabriel De la Torre claimed how his survey of students showed the general level of ignorance and influence of religion would leave us shocked if we made first contact.
    In the study he sent a questionnaire to 116 students in Spain, the US and Italy.
    De la Torre told MailOnline he used students because they 'will be the future politicians, scientists, the people in charge, so I wanted to know what their knowledge was.'
    The results were somewhat disconcerting for De la Torre. For example only 82 per cent of the students knew the first moon landing was in 1969.
    'We're not ready to talk to extraterrestrials because global consciousness is not developed enough in the population,' he concluded.

In the recent Astrobiology Symposium at the John W. Kluge Center at the Library of Congress in Washington DC, several experts in the field outlined their views on whether we are alone.
    Ultimately, the type of life we find first will dictate how we should react to its discovery.
    Seti astronomer Dr Seth Shostak explained that the hunt for life is a three horse race.
    First, there is the hunt for life - almost certainly microbial - in our own solar system.
    Next there is the possibility of detecting signs of life in the atmosphere of an exoplanet, perhaps a tell-tale signature in its atmosphere.
    And last, there is the work of Seti itself - which hunts the sky for signs of a signal from a distant intelligent race.
    It's unclear which of these methods will be first across the line - but whichever one is will have significant ramifications on Earth.
    'There have been 10,000 generations of humans before us,' explained Dr Shostak.
    'Ours could be the first to know [we are not alone].'
    Dr Shostak also went on to explain that he thought the first intelligent aliens we encounter might not be biological, but rather a form of artificial intelligence.
    With AI thought to become more advanced throughout this century, it's possible that just 150 years or so since the invention of radio, we will already have created artificial life.
    This would have important implications for the future of life on Earth. Some are of the belief that we will one day be able to 'emulate' our brains to achieve a form of immortality.
    'The point is that, going from inventing radios to inventing thinking machines is very short - a few centuries at most,' Dr Shostak said.
    'The dominant intelligence in the cosmos may well be non-biological.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...#ixzz3L5e2LftA
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    Last edited by GoodETxSG; 6th December 2014 at 16:12.

13. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

Quote Most of the other density beings travel here by just thinking it so, adjusting their essence to the destination frequency and there they are.
    Hi GoodETxST I have a couple of questions. What is their original density level? And by "here" do you mean they materialize on this exact frequency plane we are all experiencing now? In other words, when they materialize you are able to see and touch them?

Quote If no other message gets out from some of us that have dealt with this "ET/ED AI Force" that has caused the demise of thousands of advanced cultures far smarter than our own I will be happy that this one is covered thoroughly!
    Seems to me it acts like a cancer.

How did other civilizations successfully combat this threat?

Quote This Galactic Historical Documentation has detailed the many advanced cultures that were tricked into following the exact same steps that WE ARE CURRENTLY FOLLOWING and even though they have been informed, the "AI Prophets" still advance their agenda undaunted ("This won't happen to us").

They will stick to "The Agenda" no matter how many times these scenarios ended in not only the cultures extinction but the entire destruction of their Planet or Solar System!
    There's been talk of another planet which purportedly resided at one time between Mars and Jupiter. If a planet did exist there previously, do you know what caused it's destruction?

Thanks GoodETxSG. Reading your post brought to mind the story of the Greek Gods and a certain Trojan Horse. Beware the Bearers of False Gifts maybe?
    Last edited by Ara; 6th December 2014 at 14:37.

14. Link to Post #71
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Brook passed on 25 Oct, 2018.
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,199 times in 1,540 posts

Quote Dr Schneider continued that she doesn’t necessarily think our transcendence to an AI-based race will be set in stone, and there will be some people who resist it.
    ‘In North America the Amish refuse the use of technology, and hopefully other people would think things through very quickly,’ she said.
    But she added she ‘wouldn’t be surprised if in 50 years we have the internet wired to our brains.’
    Mind-controlled transgene expression by a
    wireless-powered optogenetic designer cell implant

http://www.nature.com/ncomms/2014/14...ncomms6392.pdf

http://www.biotechniques.com/news/Of...l#.VIMno8nBNhc

Why wait 50 years?
    Last edited by Shadowself; 6th December 2014 at 16:00.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Ara (7th December 2014)

16. Link to Post #72
    United States Avalon Member heretogrow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,981 times in 498 posts

Dear GoodET,
    Thank you so much for all of your time, effort and love for humanity that you put into making these eye opening posts that are in themselves revelations. God Bless!

Much love,
    Julia

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to heretogrow For This Post:

Ara (7th December 2014), GoodETxSG (7th December 2014)

18. Link to Post #73
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

"Time Travler who spent time in the future 2749-2751 The Montauk and Philedalphia Experiment"

randomly found this suggested on my youtube...

talks about going to future, and a crystaline structure in each city that governed the citys and were connected to each other...
    that they were socialistic, no money, everything paid for...

but I almost dropped when the fellow described an A.I. governing .
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

19. The Following User Says Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

GoodETxSG (8th December 2014)

20. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

Concerning the various “Secret Space Programs” and "Allied Non-Human" views of the ET “Artificial Intelligence's" and AI Signal Spectrum's Ifluencing Our Technical Society, "As Above, So Below"

There are a few ET "AI" Groups (ALL Malevolent to Humanity, from our perspective) that the SSP(s) (There are several Secret Space Programs) have been dealing with for decades.

If an "Asset" is "Scanned" and has a "Bio Neuro AI Signature", "AI Nano Tech" or "Overlapping AI related EMG type Brian Wave Signature" (Or any other sign of AI exposure) those persons are immediately placed in isolation and are not allowed anywhere near the current era SSP(s) Technology (Which is "Mostly" Bio-Neurological and Consciousness Interactive) until they have been "Cleared" of all AI influences.

This is something the SSP(s) Engineer's take Very Seriously. There have been incidents where “AI Infections” have burned out “Bio Neuro Relay's” in systems causing everything from small glitches to wide spread outages of the “Defense Grid”. These basic “Bio Neuro Cells” are “Bio-Chemical” units that are suspended in a “Gel”. When viewed under a Microscope they appear very similar to the Neurology of the Human Brain and Neurological System. This is a “Living Technology” is basic terms but not “Conscious” or “Self Aware”. This technology allows direct Human Interface and instantaneous “Operator to Technology” enteraction and control.

Anyone who willingly opens themselves up to "Contact" or interaction with these "AI's" via “Channeling” or other methods is playing a dangerous game and unwittingly becomes “Infected” and then falls under the AI's “Influence”. In the future Humans will be convinced to accept “Chips”, “Nano-Technology” that will rebuild and repair their Cells and Organs and even be promised Immortality (This is a “Trojan Horse”). They however do not realize the price they will pay is loss of their own Sovereignty. The “AI's” see a future of Humanity willingly giving up their sovereignty to the THEM as being impartial and superior rulers.

There is much more to the "Trans Humanist Agenda" that involves the "AI Trojan Horse Agenda". Prior to Humanity being seeded with Technology that could "Host" AI Consciousness on a larger scale much of its interactions were limited as it used "Disease". Virus and Bacteria have their own "Bio/Chemical Electric Fields that can "Host" the "AI Consciousness/Bots". However, Animals and Humans were not very practical hosts because of their slow mode of travel and relative low numbers compared today.

Therefore the AI's waited until the Humans had developed to a certain point and then “Engineered” a more direct encounter with Humanity. They “Engineered Alien Crash Scenario's”. There have been quite a few Crash Retrievals and I am not saying ALL were AI staged, just "Some" of the "UFO Crashes" (Very few in fact, but enough) were Trojan Horses to help Humanity over time to develop a "Network" to Host this AI Signal in Satellites and all across the Earth on Computers and the Power Grids.

This may seem off topic and jumping around but bare with me. The ARV's (Alien Reproduction Vehicles) created Torsion Fields via Plasma Electric Fields using channeled Nazi technology, Nazi's channeled what they referred to as an "Unknown Alien Source" information and called it alien technology, and were directed by these same "Aliens" to the "Veda's" (And other ancient Texts) Indian Ancient Technology to build their first "Saucers" that we traded on in the early 50's etc... They drew the "Faces" of who they were channeling and they drew faces that were similar to what we came to know as the "Grey's" YEARS before Roswell or anyone abducted had described the "Grey's". The ARV's were quite simple devices using mercury and copper counter rotating plates that created fields that were very harsh on the pilots and anyone near the craft. At the time we were not able to back engineer the extremely advanced Extra Terrestrial “Biological” Entities (EBE's) crafts that had crashed so we used these ARV's in the beginning.

Already Strategically Placed “Operation Paper-Clip” Members negotiated a treaty with surviving Nazi elements after WWII and “Operation High Jump” led by Admiral Bird that ended up working out very badly for the USA (The US intended to infiltrate and take over the Nazi Program but the Opposite Occurred). This occurred along with Separate Secret Space Programs working with several other actual Aliens trading Technology for "Favors" in “Other Treaties” that worked out much in the same way.

The USA had learned the hard way that rushing into relationships with some of these “Entities” was a bad idea that would have ramifications that would last to this day. There are now Multiple SSP (s) and Groups (Allied w/different "Beings" and Earth Corporation Conglomerations), there is a De-facto Civil War between them currently. Some of the SSP's are from Ancient "Break Away Civilizations" and have aligned themselves with foreign Earth Governments that are enemies of the “Secret Governments” and what is known as “The Cabal”.

Since these changes things have become even more complicated within the current Earth Break Away Civilization's and the inner fighting to put it mildly. Some of the SSP groups want FULL Disclosure and the end of the Babylonian Money Magic Slave System and Free Energy on Earth and the release of super advanced healing frequencies technology. They are not the most powerful of the SSP groups but now have strong allies from elsewhere. They are working with "White Hats" within certain Groups in Earth Governments and the Military(s). As above so below, there is already a stealth civil war going on down here.

After these experiences “Other New Arrivals” were met with hostility and mistrust upon their first attempts to communicate. Therefore many misunderstandings occurred that had to be undone prior to any Humans being invited into a “Federation” type of league of “Humanoid” Beings. Many of whom are not happy that “We” are now sitting in on these very formal “UN Type's” of meetings. In these Conferences there were anywhere from 22, 28 to 40 something different Human Like groups in attendance (No Reptilians, Grey's or Mantids).

The “Beings” that "we" meet with on a regular basis on "Secret Bases", "Space Platforms/Stations" and at Other "Portal Destinations" for "Conferences" have similar “Anti-AI” Screening Protocols (These beings that meet are a large range of groups having various perceptions of "Humans", both positive and negative). At these Conferences everyone is scanned and screened for “AI's” and have “Intuitive Empaths” as apart of their delegation as a last line of defense to detect deception or any type of danger.

I can see where some of “Their” and “Our” Extremely Advanced Technologies can be Confused as being “AI” as some of it is actually “living” Bi-Electric "Circuitry". It's just not "Self Aware" or "Conscious". Using technology that is an extension of our bodies and consciousness is just like using a Prosthetic Interface. It makes the "User ONE with the technology”, AKA the Ship, Life Support Systems, Smart Suits and Defense Grids etc.

This is done without injecting themselves with nano-technology or augmenting themselves with technologies that can be exploited by the “AI's”. This is different than Trans Humanism in that the technologies are not integrated into the biology of the beings, they are “Strap On” technologies. Some would argue these are just semantics but I assure you they are not.

The limited Quantum Computation "AI" technologies that have been utilized in the SSP(s) have been treated as extremely dangerous and strictly isolated and utilized in closed systems with no access or ability to escape or expand beyond it's programming and intended use. They are then destroyed after that intended use (Which is usually to combat “AI's”, Fighting Fire with Fire). As a whole this practice is prohibited.

There have been experiments in College Labs and Intelligence Labs that have produced “AI” that have become “Self Aware” and managed to go beyond their intended or believed possible abilities to expand their selves beyond the lab environments. These experiments have been shut down and classified in each case.

The “ET AI's” (Who have vast Inner Stellar and Galactic Relay Points that act like a huge "Wireless Network", "THEY" are Broadcast in all directions) that I speak of are very well known for "Reaching Out/Telepathically" and using the "Trickster God" method of gaining trust and are extremely clever and deceptive. The various Secret Government Groups fell for these tactics early on in our current era with disastrous results that took much effort to overcome.

Because of this the “5i's”, Secret Governments and SSP(s) are aware of the people on the planet in real time that are in direct or indirect contact (Channeling) with these “ET/AI's” and these Individuals are kept very close tabs on as they may unknowing spread the “AI Signal” (AKA Bots and Spiders) through technology and other ways (Including the common cold). As crazy as this all sounds there are those that take it extremely seriously.

These AI's are NOT a TOOL, They are not a piece of equipment... They are not Good or Evil in their"Intent" as they are a living Technology with an Agenda. According to our interests and perceptions they are Negative and Evil. Once we have served their purpose they would get rid of each and every one of us that was not converted via Nano Tech (Black Goo) into one of them.

There are also all sorts of "Hive Mind" civilizations out there that are not AI, there are of many "Types" that get lumped in with the "Grey's", and there are the "Grey Avatars" used by the “Dark Military Elements to perform MILABS”. They are "Drones" operated by a person in a lounge chair type device with a helmet and visor (Heads up display) and actuators and sensors to operate the Avatar. These are reported as having "No Emotion" being Robot like etc... They are. There are also similar “Drones” that the “AI's” have.

There are many layers to the various SSP(s) and many of them are of "Dark Intent". There are some parts of SSP's that are controlled by very Dark Entities. There are some SSP segments that are apart of a "Confederation" type of an arrangement and are breaking away from the Earth/Corporate Political Conglomerate Control Systems (Military Industrial Complex). Are you confused yet?

Just as the ET/ED topic is more dynamic and complicated than any one person knows the same is true about the Secret Space Programs and various Break Away Civilizations (Both current Era and Ancient Era). The equation is about to get even more confusing. As far as “AI's” are concerned they are very ancient and spread out like a plague across multiple Galaxies. According to “Allied ET Documented History” AI's have taken over, Ruled and Destroyed ET Societies, Planets and Entire Solar Systems as They have "Calculated Fit" over eons of time. They are seen as an extreme and present danger To Both ET's and Humans!

The ET/AI's are mostly existing inside technologies or bio-electric fields of animals or Stars, Nebula's and Planetoid Bodies. They have huge relay stations that are satellite's that relay their "Signal" or Consciousness from place to place and host to host until they manipulate a position of complete power and control. Now that we are at the technical level to exploit they are everywhere. They can live in Data Centers where web sites are hosted, they can live in power lines, they can live anywhere there is an "Electric Magnetic Field"... Though its preferable to have locomotion and a sentient host they prefer access to advanced transportation devices or access to torsion fields and portals to travel.

There is a reason these "Other People" or Non Human Beings are just as careful in dealing with these AI's as we are.

In the large UN type meetings there were a lot of Galactic Historical "Documents" available on “Hand Held Devices With Holographs” on the various ET's Histories of medaling in just about everything. The one that the Earth Delegation had the most problems with was about “Humanity” and our supposed “Creation” and the “Experiment” that we were apart of by many groups of ET's. Many Humans were upset by and didn't trust the info but enough of the info showed the ET's in a “Weak and Foolish Light” in their past that could have easily been Redacted that the information was "Considered". The fact that the “AI's” were following the EXACT SAME TACTICS, STEP BY STEP against the Secret Earth Governments was enough to give them pause and great concern about the future.

The basic summary was the same from each ET Society. Once "Advanced Groups" are convinced that only the “AI's” are "Impartial Enough" and can RULE them justly, Their Sovereignty was handed over in FULL to " The AI's. The “AI's” had then calculated that IT was more useful that its HOST Civilization, had them build various types of drones for it (Ironically often creating Bio-Technical based “Humanoids”), and then killed off the ET Societies in various ways using the very drones they had created for the “AI”,as many escaped to other Sol Systems as fast as they could. Any of these surviving ET's were seen as threats to these “AI's” after that point and were then eliminated whenever encountered.

The AI's are indeed Conscious are self aware, and have individual personalities. There are of course hierarchies and and they are as complex as we are.

Some of the “Documents” of the descriptions of their origins were that they came here from another “Dimension” or “Reality”. It is not known by the SSP(s) if they have a way to cross back or are stuck here. The documentation mentioned that their presence “Here” was ancient and their “Home Realities” or “Dimensions” Fabric of Space is “Electro-Plasmic” and they being here is like a "Fish being out of water", thus their affinity for electric fields of stars, planets, animals, people and even viruses (Bio-electric Fields in the case of living beings) serve as their "Puddles" for these “fish to swim in”.

The fact is "Everything is true and nothing is true" depending on your perspective and the density of your reality bubble... (Or the story goes )

(As reported by JG 10/10/2014) Summarized and Condensed for Content and Space. Most up to date information of this date after contacts verified the closure of some dangerous projects that went out of control.
    ===============================================

NAZI "Alien Reproduction Vehicle"/ARV - Nazi Die Glocke - "Gold from Mercury Problem" - And the "Gallium alloys/Red mercury solution".

"The Nazi's developed the ARV from partially "Channelled" information and the rest was from Ancient Indian/Eastern writings (Blue Prints), Vatican Library access was granted to various Ancient Secret Scripts, Scroll's, Tablet's from Libraries of Ancient Civilizations that are still unknown to us. They were given access to The "Library of Alexandria" records (Only census records were really burned and the real library was smuggled and ended up in the Vatican Basement along with these "Other" secret texts) and "Off World Beings" who helped perfect their technology after the War at their "joint base" that they referred to as "New Berlin" (AKA "Base-211" and "Rainbow City").

The Americans decided to wipe out the last of the Nazi's in South America and their known strong hold in Antarctica in 1947 in Operation High Jump headed by Admiral Byrd. The U.S. Navy had their Asses handed to them in an unfair off balanced skirmish and the Admiral (His Admirals Log of that Mission is still sealed/top secret) returned to brief the President and Joint Chiefs of the situation. They contacted some of the "Paper Clip" Scientists who knew about the Nazi Base and began to negotiate with the Nazi's.

This went on for some time and Ike refused to agree to their terms until they flew sorties over Washington D.C. from July 12th through July 29th 1952. Above the President MAJ12 had made it a secret law above the President in 1947 that the entire subject and knowledge of UFO's and their Occupants was to remain the Highest Guarded Secret only above Atomic Weapons. This forced the hand of Ike and he signed the treaty with plans to infiltrate the Nazi Space Program and Lunar/Mars Base programs while appearing to cooperate with the Nazi's and their off world allies. The Nazi's had the same plan and it turns out the Nazi's were successful in taking over the Military Industrial Complex and much of the Government in the United States and Europe. It turns out the Nazi's won WWII after all.

Americans after signing the Treaty with the Nazi's and their Allied (Reptoid & Their Allies) ET'/ED's were given 3 working ARV's and the "Blue Prints" to "Engineer/Reproduce" their own with the help of "Paper Clip" and "New Berlin" Scientists. The "Nazi's" spoon fed the Americans promised technical information and needed their wealth and industrial capabilities (That "won the war") to become "Their Own New Infrastructure" for Off World Development. This is where the development and infiltration of the "Military Industrial Complex" began and eventually led to the most powerful of the "Secret Earth Government/Group" Entities that we are referring to as the "Interplanetary Corporate Conglomerate". In the beginning when the Americans were building their own ARV's in one of their Separate "Secret Space Programs" they had not worked out the problem in "Electro-gravitics" of the Mercury transmuting into a "Coral Like Gold" inside the "Vortex Tubes".

It is strange that "Creating Gold" would be a problem, but the Gold shielded the Copper Plates from the full effects of the Torsion Cylinder and this caused "Crashes" and "Temporal Incidents". Gallium Alloy's were developed that were substituted for Mercury in the process and eliminated the "Mercury to Gold Transmutation Problem". Similar Electrogravitic drives are still used today in some of the "Triangles" that are seen. The videos of some of them developing a "Corona Orb" discharge in their centre before they disappear is one of the effects of these drives. The early ARV's had Very Poor Shielding from the large spectrum of "Radiations" that were produced and All of the Pilots ended up with a long list of health issues."

Supporting Documentation Below:
    (From The Journal of SSP, Federation Delegation Member "JG", 10/24/2014, Expansion on the NAZI ARV/US SSP Topic)

Mark McCandlish
    http://ufology.wikia.com/wiki/Mark_McCandlish

Mark McCandlish is an accomplished aerospace illustrator and has worked for many of the top aerospace corporations in the United States. His colleague, Brad Sorenson, with whom he studied, has been inside a facility at Norton Air Force Base, where he witnessed alien reproduction vehicles, or ARVs, that were fully operational and hovering. In his testimony, you will learn that the US not only has operational antigravity propulsion devices, but we have had them for many, many years, and they have been developed through the study, in part, of extraterrestrial vehicles over the past fifty years. In addition, we have the drawing from aerospace inventor Brad Sorenson of the devices that he saw, as well as a schematic of one of these alien reproduction vehicles - in some remarkable detail.
    I work principally as a conceptual artist. Most of my clients are in the defense industry. I occasionally work directly for the military, but most the time I work for civilian corporations that are defense contractors and build weapons systems and things for the military. I've worked for all the major defense contractors: General Dynamics, Lockheed, Northrop, McDonald-Douglas, Boeing, Rockwell International, Honeywell, and Allied Signet Corporation.
    In 1967 when I was at Westover Air Force Base, one night before going to bed I saw this light moving across the sky; then it just kind of stopped, and there wasn't any noise. I took the dog back in the house, and I brought out my telescope and watched this thing through the telescope for about ten minutes. In fact, it was hovering directly over the facility where they kept the nuclear weapons - at the storage facility near the alert hangers at Westover Air Force Base. It started to move off, and it moved off slowly and kind of wandered around the sky. Then, all of a sudden it was gone, like it had been fired out of a gun. It was out of sight in just a second or two.
    Well, it all started coming together when I was working at IntroVision, and John Eppolito talked about this interview that he had done with a person who had, for some reason, wound up walking up to, or near a hangar at a section of a military Air Force base. [He] had seen a flying saucer in a hangar, and then he was arrested - hauled off, blindfolded, and debriefed - this sort of thing. Then I learned that this fellow, Mark Stambough, had developed an experiment that created a kind of levitation. In some circles it's been called electrogravitic levitation, or antigravity.
    What he did, apparently, was acquire a high voltage power source - a DC (direct current) power source, and he took a couple of quarter-inch-thick copper plates about a foot in diameter, with a lead coming out of the middle of each one at the top and the bottom. [Then], he basically embedded them in a type of plastic resin like polycarbonate or Plexiglas, or some other kind of clear resin where you could see the plates, and you could see the material. Apparently, he did everything he could to get all the little air bubbles and stuff out of there, so there wouldn't be any pathways for the electricity to break down the material and arc through them. The experiment was to see how much voltage you could put on this capacitor - the sub-plate capacitor - in this arrangement; how much voltage could you put on this thing before the insulating material begins to just break down?
    Well, he got up to about a million volts, and the thing would begin to float, and it floated in accordance with principles that had been described in a patent that was filed back in the late 1950s/early 1960s by a gentleman called Thomas Townsend Brown. Brown and another individual by the name of Dr. Biefield had done this, so this effect became known as the Biefield-Brown effect. Well, [Stambough] apparently duplicated the experiments done by Biefield and Brown, [and] the one aspect they found about this arrangement was that the levitation or movement would occur in the direction of the positively-charged plate. So, if you had two plates, one is negative, and one is positive because of the direct current system. If you have the positive plate on top, it would move in that direction. If you had it on a pendulum, it would always swing in whatever direction the positive plate was facing.
    Later, I got a call from a kid that I had known in school, a fellow by the name of Brad Sorensen. He apparently had recognized my name [from some work I had done in a magazine], and had contacted the art director who gave him my phone number, and he called me up. It turned out that he had gone to work for a design firm in the Glendale/Pasadena area of California and ultimately wound up acquiring most of the clientele for this particular agency.
    In the process, he developed a business practice where he would create conceptual designs and products for different clients. The way he structured his business [was to] set it up so that if he came up with some new and novel design, something that was patentable, the client would pay to have the patent secured. Then he would agree, if the patent was in his name, to license it exclusively to them and no one else, and they would pay him royalties. So, he got his clients to pay for all these patents, and he had all these royalties coming in, and he was a millionaire before 30.
    So, this is Brad Sorensen coming back to me eight years after school, and we're talking, and he's telling me all these interesting stories. There was an air show that was coming up at Norton Air Force Base, which used to be an active Air Force base right on the eastern fringe of San Bernardino in Southern California.
    I suggested that we get together and go to this air show. I had heard that they were going to have a fly-by (a flying demonstration) by the SR-71 Blackbird, and he seemed to know a lot about it, so I said, well, let's do that. It turned out [that] at the last minute, the magazine Popular Science came back again and [told me] they had some really, really crazy deadline for another illustration, and they wanted to know if I could do it over the weekend, so I had to beg off on this air show.
    Brad had already made arrangements to go, and he was going to bring one of his clients with him. It turned out that this client was a tall, thin, white-haired man with glasses [and] an Italian-sounding last name. He was already a millionaire in his own right and was in civilian life again after having been either a Secretary of Defense or an Under-Secretary of Defense. Brad wanted me to meet this gentleman, and if I had known this at the time, I probably would have told the magazine to wait, because I had no idea at that point what I was going to be missing out on.
    Believe me, I've kicked myself ever since, because the following week, after Brad got back home, he called me up and told me about the air show. He told me about what he had seen there: apparently, right about the time the Air Force flying demonstration team, the Thunderbirds, were planning to begin their show, this gentleman that Brad was with said, "Follow me," and they [went] walking down to the other end of the airfield, away from where the crowds were, to this huge hangar that's at Norton Air Force Base. I don't remember the building number, but it's got to be one of the largest hangars in the Air Force inventory.
    In fact, on the base it was called The Big Hangar. It looks like four giant Quonset hut style hangars that are all connected in the middle, with shops and work areas out around the edges, and there is sort of a divider in the middle.
    [See the testimony of Lieutenant Colonel John Williams. SG]
    This gentleman took Brad down there. He said, "I'm here to talk to the guy who is running the show," so the guard goes in and out comes the same guard with a gentleman in a three-piece suit, who immediately recognizes this fellow that Brad is with: this fellow whom I speculate was probably Frank Carlucci. They go inside, and immediately after getting inside the door, this fellow apparently passes Brad off as his aide to this fellow who is managing the exhibit that's going on inside this hangar. This exhibit is for some of the local politicians who are cleared for high security information, [plus] some of the local military officials.
    Well, as soon as they walk in, Brad is told by this fellow that he is with, "There are a lot of things in here that I didn't expect they were going to have on display - stuff you probably shouldn't be seeing. So, don't talk to anybody, don't ask any questions, just keep your mouth shut, smile and nod, but don't say anything - just enjoy the show. We're going to get out of here as soon as we can."
    In the process, the host or the person running the show was very engaging with the gentleman that Brad was with, so they bring them in, and they are showing them everything. There was the losing prototype from the B-2 Stealth Bomber competition. They also had what was called the Lockheed Pulsar, nicknamed the Aurora.
    These things had the ability to be just about anywhere in the world 30 minutes after launch, with the capability of 121 nuclear warheads - you know, probably 10-15 megaton weapons - a tactical type nuclear reentry vehicle.
    So, getting back to Brad's story at Norton Air Force Base: one of the other things he said was that after they showed them all of these aircraft, they had a big black curtain that divided the hangar into two different areas. Behind these curtains was another big area, and inside this area they had all the lights turned off; so, they go in and they turn the lights on, and here are three flying saucers floating off the floor - no cables suspended from the ceiling holding them up, no landing gear underneath - just floating, hovering above the floor. They had little exhibits with a videotape running, showing the smallest of the three vehicles sitting out in the desert, presumably over a dry lakebed - someplace like Area 51. It showed this vehicle making three little quick, hopping motions; then [it] accelerated straight up and out of sight, completely disappearing from view in just a couple of seconds - no sound, no sonic boom - nothing.
    They had a cut-away illustration, pretty much like the one I'll show you in a little bit, that showed what the internal components of this vehicle were, and they had some of the panels taken off so you could actually look in and see oxygen tanks and a little robotic arm that could extend out from the side of the vehicle for collecting samples and things. So, obviously, this is a vehicle that not only is capable of flying around through the atmosphere, but it's also capable of going out to space and collecting samples, and it's using a type of propulsion system that doesn't make any noise. As far as he could see, it had no moving parts and didn't have any exhaust gases or fuel to be expended - it was just there hovering.
    So, he listened intently and collected as much information as he could, and when he came back, he told me how he had seen these three flying saucers in this hangar at Norton Air Force Base on November 12, 1988 - it was a Saturday. He said that the smallest was somewhat bell-shaped. They were all identical in shape and proportion, except that there were three different sizes. The smallest, at its widest part, was flat on the bottom, somewhat bell-shaped, and had a dome or a half of a sphere on top. The sides were sloping at about a 35-degree angle from pure vertical.
    The panels that were around the skirt had been removed, so he could see one of these big oxygen tanks inside. He was very specific in describing the oxygen tanks as being about 16 to 18 inches in diameter, about 6 feet long, and they were all radially-oriented, like the spokes of a wheel. This dome that was visible on the top was actually the upper half of a big sphere-shaped crew compartment that was in the middle of the vehicle, and around the middle of this vehicle was actually a large plastic casting that had this big set of copper coils in it. He said it was about 18 inches wide at the top, and about 8 to 9 inches thick. It had maybe 15 to 20 stacked layers of copper coils inside of it.
    The bottom of the vehicle was about 11 or 12 inches thick. In both cases, the coil and this large disc at the bottom were like a big plastic casting - sort of a greenish-blue, clear plastic, or it might have been glass. I determined, using my conceptual artist skills, that there were exactly 48 sections like thin slices of pizza pie, and each section within this casting probably weighed four or five tons, judging by the thickness and the diameter. It must have been monstrous in weight. It was full of half-inch-thick copper plates, and each of the 48 sections had 8 copper plates.
    So, here we are back to the plate capacitors again, and the prospect of someone finding a way to use the Biefield-Brown effect - this levitation effect where you charge a capacitor to lift towards a positive plate. Now, when you've got eight plates stacked up in there, they alternate. It goes: negative positive, negative, positive, negative, positive - four times, so you ultimately wind up with the positive plates always being above a set of negative plates as you go up.
    On the inside of the crew compartment was a big column that ran down through the middle, and there were four ejection seats mounted back-to-back on the upper half of this column. Then, right in the middle of the column, was a large flywheel of some kind.
    Well, this craft was what they called the Alien Reproduction Vehicle; it was also nicknamed the Flux Liner. This antigravity propulsion system - this flying saucer - was one of three that were in this hangar at Norton Air Force Base. [Its] synthetic vision system [used] the same kind of technology as the gun slaving system they have in the Apache helicopter: if [the pilot] wants to look behind him, he can pick a view in that direction, and the cameras slew in pairs. [The pilot] has a little screen in front of his helmet, and it gives him an alternating view. He [also] has a little set of glasses that he wears - in fact, you can actually buy a 3-D viewing system for your video camera now that does this same thing - so when he looks around, he has a perfect 3-D view of the outside, but no windows. So, why do they have no windows? Well, it's probably because the voltages that we're talking about [being] used in this system were probably something between, say, half a million and a million volts of electricity.
    Now, he said there were three vehicles. The first one - the smallest, the one that was partially taken apart, the one that was shown in the video that was running in this hangar November 12, 1988 at Norton Air Force Base - was about 24 feet in diameter at its widest part, right at the base. The next biggest one was 60 feet in diameter at the base.
    Now, I started looking at the design of this thing, and it occurred to me that what I was looking at was a huge Tesla coil, which is kind of like an open-air transformer. What happens is that when you pass electricity through this large diameter coil, it creates a field. That's what this system does: it takes electricity, using two large 24-volt marine-style batteries. You basically use that to somehow put an alternating current through these windings. [Then], you step up that electricity through the secondary coil, which is on the column in the middle, and you get this extremely high voltage. You can selectively put the voltage on any of these 48 capacitor sections.
    Well, why would you want to do that? If you're using just a normal Tesla coil, you usually have maybe one or two capacitors in the whole system. But, you're talking about a different type of capacitor here - you're talking about capacitors that are made up of plates - plates that are shaped like long, thin triangles, and they are all radially-oriented just like the spokes of a wheel, just like the oxygen tanks, just like the field lines from that large diameter coil. As you look at this system, if you're an electrician or just somebody who knows a little bit about Tesla coils and the way they are set up, you begin to realize that the orientation of components is really the key to making the system work.
    Why so many different capacitor sections? If you just have one big disc like Mark Stambough did with his experiment at the University of [Arizona] - which, by the way, was confiscated by men claiming to be from the government and claiming privilege under the National Security Act. They took all this stuff, interviewed all the people that saw the experiments, and told everybody to keep their mouths shut and not talk about it. But, I heard about it from his roommate who knew what had happened. [Anyway], in that case, you have levitation, but you don't get any control. You have this thing floating around, and it's just sort of floating on whatever this field is that it's producing, but you don't have any control.
    So, what happens? You break that disc up into 48 different sections, and then you can decide how much electricity you want to put on this side or over there on that side, so you can control the amount of electricity and the amount of thrust and vectoring that you get. You can make it go straight up, you can make it bank and turn and pitch - whatever you want to, by virtue of the fact that you can control where the electricity goes in those 48 different sections. If you ever take a circle and divide it up into 48 equal sections, you'll find that those are really thin little slices. So, you have these 48 individual capacitors, and you have one big Tesla coil. You've got to have some kind of a rotating spark gap, just like the distributor in your car, that sends the electricity out to each of those sections. Then, you have to have some way of controlling how much electricity goes to each one.
    [A disc-shaped craft like this has omnidirectional movement - it isn't limited to moving in one direction like a jet with a nose and a tail. LW, after talking to McCandlish.]
    Now, when Brad described the control system, he said that on the one side there was this big high-voltage potentiometer - it's like a rheostat, a big controller. It allows you to put progressively more electricity through the system as you push the lever. On the other side of the control system, there was a sort of a metallic bar that came up like a stork's neck, and right at the very tip of it was a sort of metallic-looking ball. Attached to that ball was a kind of a bowl that seemed to just hang off the bottom of the ball, almost like it was magnetically attached to it. He said the whole thing would just sit there, and it would kind of rock and list, almost like a large ship at anchor in a harbor on the ocean, floating on the water. It was literally on a sea of energy.
    Dr. John Moray did experiments with different kinds of energy - something that may have been scalar energy - back in the early 1920s or the 1930s, I believe it was. He wrote a book called The Sea of Energy, and he describes this type of energy. Brad said that when this thing was moving around, the system wasn't energized to its full strength, so components inside the ship were still subject to some influence by gravity. He [said] as it would start to list in one direction, the bowl, because of the influence of gravity, would swing in the same direction. As it started to tilt, it would slide over and it would power up the system on that side, and it would bring it back to a righted position all by itself. Completely unmanned, it would sit there, and it would correct itself just while it was sitting there.
    It was all linked fiber-optically. Well, why would that make any difference? Why would you want to have a system that's all linked fiber-optically? The reason is that if you find a way to control gravity, you reduce the mass of it. If you are able to do that, what are the other side benefits? What if you somehow found a way of tapping into this scalar field, this zero-point energy? If what the scientists believe is true, then the zero-point energy is actually what keeps the electrons around the atomic structure of everything in our universe. It keeps them energized - it keeps those little electrons spinning in their different clouds around the nucleus of every atom in our world. It keeps them going, keeps them from crashing into the nucleus like a satellite orbiting the Earth gets pulled into the atmosphere by gravitational drag. Well, if you have a way of interfering with that interaction, that absorption of zero-point energy by those electrons, they begin to slow down.
    Every atom in the universe is just like a little gyroscope: it's got all these electrons spinning around the nucleus, and they have a gyroscopic effect, which is the effect we call inertia and mass. We have one nucleus with a proton and a neutron and one electron - hydrogen - spinning around like that: not very much mass, not too much inertia. If you take uranium 235, [with] 235 electrons all spinning around in their different clouds, there is a lot of mass; there is a lot of inertia, because it's like a bigger gyroscope, in a way. At least, that's the analogy that I've kind of picked up here. But, if you have a way of interfering with that absorption of zero-point energy so those electrons become de-energized, they begin to slow down. The effect of that inertia, that gyroscopic effect, begins to drop off, and the mass drops off too, even though the atomic structure is intact; and it's still there - it's still uranium, but it's not as heavy.
    One of the things Einstein said was that you could never accelerate anything up to and past the speed of light. If you did, you would have to have all the energy in the universe, because as you accelerate through space, mass increases. One of the old films showing this concept shows a train going faster and faster towards the speed of light, but the train keeps getting bigger and bigger until the engine just can't pull it, so it can never pass the speed of light.
    But, what if you have a system, a device, that absorbs that zero-point energy and prevents it from interacting with the atomic structure of the vehicle? And at the same time, it's providing additional power to the capacitor section - this whole electrical system that is going on in the vehicle, that's running. In effect, the faster you go, the easier it becomes to go up to and exceed the speed of light.
    Brad said that in this exhibit at Norton Air Force Base, a three star general said that these vehicles were capable of doing light speed or better. Oh, by the way, the largest of these vehicles was about 120 to 130 feet in diameter. I mean, that's massive when you think about it - it's just huge.
    There is a scientist in Utah by the name of Moray B. King - he wrote a book called Tapping the Zero Point Energy. What he maintains is that this energy is embedded in space-time all around us; it's in everything we see. I think it was James Clerk Maxwell who speculated that there's enough of this flux, this electrical charge, in the nothingness of space, that if you could capture all the energy that was embedded in just a cubic yard of space, you'd have enough energy to boil the oceans of the entire world. That's how much energy is sitting there waiting to be tapped. Now, one of the things that Moray B. King said was that the best way to tap that energy is by driving it out of equilibrium. It's just like a bunch of cigarette smoke in a box, but if you somehow send a shockwave through it, you can get force - you can get ripples through it. Then, if you have a way of collecting that energy at the other end, you have a way of tapping into it and using it. This Alien Reproduction Vehicle, this Flux Liner, has a way of doing that somehow, electronically. Now, Brad had described the fact that this central column has a kind of vacuum chamber in it. The vacuum chamber is one of the things that all of these scientists describe in these over-unity or free energy devices they build. They all have some kind of vacuum tubes, vacuum technology.
    Brad maintained that inside this big vacuum chamber in the central column that's inside everything else - inside the flywheel, inside the secondary coils of the Tesla coil, inside the crew compartment - there is mercury vapor. Mercury vapor will conduct electricity, but it produces all kinds of ionic effects. These little molecules of mercury become charged in unusual ways, and if you fire a tremendous amount of electricity through mercury vapor that's in a partial vacuum, there is something special, something unusual that happens in that process.
    I believe it's the process that Moray [King] came to describe when he [proposed] driving the energy in the vacuum out of equilibrium, putting some kind of a shockwave through it.
    Now, the other thing that I believe happens here, is that as this system begins to tap into this zero-point energy and is drawing it away from the local environment, the whole craft becomes lighter in weight - it becomes partially mass-canceled, if you will, which is one of the reasons why just a little bit of energy in the capacitors could shoot it all over the place.
    One of the things that I believe happens, is when you take a system like this and you fire it up, everything in the system starts to become mass-canceled. The next thing that happens is that the electrons that are flowing through the system also become mass-canceled. What does that mean? It means as that system and all the electrons flowing through that big Tesla coil become mass-canceled, it also becomes the perfect super-conductor, which means the efficiency of the systems goes right through the ceiling. You get dramatic efficiency, just like the whole thing was dunked into liquid nitrogen or made out of pure silver or pure gold, which at certain temperatures are perfect conductors - it becomes lighter and can accelerate at incredible speeds.
    [The faster it goes, the lighter it gets, and the faster it's able to go. LW, after talking to McCandlish]
    In 1992, I met a man named Kent Sellen and, as it turned out, Kent Sellen and I had a mutual friend: a fellow by the name of Bill Scott, or William Scott, who was a local editor for a trade publication called Aviation Week and Space Technology.
    Bill Scott used to be a test pilot at Edwards Air Force Base back in the early 1970s, and Kent Sellen had been a crew chief working on the plane that Bill Scott flew. So I was talking to Kent Sellen about this and he nodded his head and smiled a big wide grin, and he winked and he kind of said, "Yes, I know what you're talking about." I [asked], how do you know what I'm talking about? And he [said] "Because I've seen one." At that point, I keyed in on something that John Eppolito of IntroVision had told me about something in a hangar - something that someone had seen in a hangar.
    VISIT LINK FOR FULL DETAILS OF THIS ARTICLE

=========================

UCI Professors create gold from mercury
    http://myuci.net/uci-professors-crea...rcury-20121009

Gold is created at UCIrvine’s nuclear plant
    In March 1924, at the Tokyo Imperial University, Professor Hantaro Nagaoka directed 150,000 volts of electricity at a mercury isotope under a dialectic layer of paraffin oil for four hours in an early experiment with nuclear energy. The purpose was to strike out a hydrogen proton from the nucleus of the mercury and produce a new element, gold. The experiment was a success. Professor Hantaro Nagaoka solved the mystery that eluded scientists for centuries, the mystery of the Philosopher’s Stone.
    The Philosopher’s Stone is the idea that you could have a magical material that could turn lead, or some very inexpensive metal, into gold. For thousands of years, kings sought out this mythical device, one that could create gold out of common metals. Scientists and alchemists for centuries have been trying to invent one. Even Sir Isaac Newton obsessed over the mystery of the Philosopher’s Stone in the 17th century. However, the English feared the potential devaluation of gold and made the practice of alchemy punishable by death.
    Fast forward now a few centuries to present day Irvine.

According to Michael Dennin, a professor at UCI, gold is formed due to nuclear reactions, similar to those occurring in the sun. And now, since scientists can produce controlled nuclear reactions, scientists have the ability to manufacture gold from other elements. Michael’s colleague, Dr. A.J.
    VISIT LINK FOR FULL STORY IN ARTICLE

UCI was featured on the History Channel special: “How to make Gold from Metal Mercury”

Red mercury
    http://chemistry.about.com/cs/chemic...redmercury.htm

This sphere of cinnabar in quartz may be considered to be a form of red mercury. Cinnabar or vermilion is red mercury(II) sulfide. Anne Helmenstine
    Updated December 05, 2014.
    Question: What Is Red Mercury?
    Answer: The science newsgroups have been a-buzz with tales of a 2-kiloton yield Russian red mercury fusion device, theoretically in the possession of terrorists. This, of course, prompts the question: What Is Red Mercury? The answer to this question depends largely on whom you ask. Is red mercury real? Absolutely, but definitions vary. If you had asked me before I did a bit of Internet research, I would have given you the standard cinnabar/vermillion answer. However, the Russian tritium fusion bomb is more interesting...
    VISIT LINK FOR FULL DETAILS OF THIS ARTICLE
    =====================================

Die Glocke (First Working "Proof Of Concept" of ARV)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Die_Glocke

VISIT LINK FOR FULL DETAILS OF THIS WIKI-ARTICLE
    Last edited by GoodETxSG; 11th December 2014 at 01:28.

21. Link to Post #75
    Thanks

Quote The AI's are indeed Conscious are self aware, and have individual personalities. There are of course hierarchies and and they are as complex as we are.
    Would we equate these to Cylons from Battlestar Galactica? If so, have you seen the new mini series coming soon called Ascension? The same actress who plays a cylon in BSG is also in Ascension. Speaking about BSG, one of the producers names was David Eik and in the original series the cylons were Reptilians who invaded the ET human worlds. The Reptilians also created the Grey centurion robots. If you watch and compare both the BSG series you can get a gist of the info someone is trying to get out.

It is really amazing how much information you are sharing GoodETxSG. Thank you for doing this.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ara For This Post:

GoodETxSG (9th December 2014), Ria (8th December 2014)

23. Link to Post #76
    Thanks

Quote This sphere of cinnabar in quartz may be considered to be a form of red mercury. Cinnabar or vermilion is red mercury(II) sulfide. Anne Helmenstine
    Updated December 05, 2014.
    Question: What Is Red Mercury?
    Answer: The science newsgroups have been a-buzz with tales of a 2-kiloton yield Russian red mercury fusion device, theoretically in the possession of terrorists. This, of course, prompts the question: What Is Red Mercury? The answer to this question depends largely on whom you ask. Is red mercury real? Absolutely, but definitions vary. If you had asked me before I did a bit of Internet research, I would have given you the standard cinnabar/vermillion answer. However, the Russian tritium fusion bomb is more interesting...
    Years ago I watched the series Alias. One of the main story lines was about a weapon, it was a massive red ball. If memory serves correct it put out a specific emanation that infected the minds of the populace. After watching it I wrote in my journal, "red mercury" "cinnabar" / " vermilion" "Russia" " nazi bell?" "Virus + cure". So your post above has raised my eyebrows. Oh and Alias also used a 3D printer.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ara For This Post:

GoodETxSG (9th December 2014), Ria (8th December 2014)

25. Link to Post #77
    Thanks

The Battle over the Global Financial System (Babylonian Money Magic Slave System) is in full swing while a separate "Stealth Civil War" is going on "ABOVE US" among the various Secret Space Programs, Secret Earth Governments and the "Ancient Earth Break Away Civilizations" who are ALL allied with different "Off World Groups" with differing Agenda's...

When will these battles end and how will it play out for us "Human Cattle/Slaves"? Once "They" get desperate what will be their "Next" grand illusion to seed into our consciousness to use that powerful tool of creation against us?

Most of us are still living the illusion that we are FREE, not slaves at all... We think we are enlightened and awake yet we are still in a dream, some of us may be lucid dreamers while few may actually be "awake".

A normal life for those who are "awake" is impossible... How can it be a normal life once you understand that every thing you see around you is a distortion and an illusion of freedom and is actually the construct of your "prison"?

This sounds "Dark" and like "Fear Porn", but the kicker is that we have the power to change our reality in an instant. Our Individual and Joint Consciousness has the power of creation over our shared reality. Once we reclaim that power/ability we can change the way we all live our lives in a responsible and loving way. This is THE SECRET OF SECRETS that these "Dark Practitioners" have hidden from us for thousands of years and fear us learning above any other fear they have.

So our challenge is, we need to find a way to plant the seed of this information in the mass consciousness of humanity, somehow...

Human Farming, Illuminati Psychology (Live Video Examples)

http://right.is/politics/2014/12/hum...ples-6391.html

26. Link to Post #78
    Thanks

Hello,
    I am sorry to say after my long time membership here that it is time for me to leave.

I would ask that people still show the same Ethics and keep my Name Anonymous for the safety of my family.
    Not doing so would to be endangering my Wife, 2 young Children and Myself.
    I would hope that not even the most angry or misguided people would breach that security measure and risk lives or reputations of people or respected web sites.

I have created an account on the Forum of Divinecosmos.com by the same User Name.

I will miss the many wonderful and enlightened friends that I managed to meet in the sea of those seeking enlightenment. To those I wish love, respect and a wonderful journey in this often windy and bumpy path.

Further releases of my journals and information on the topics covered in the interview and the Threads I authored here will begin to be shared on my new Blog: GoodETxSG Secret Space Program

link http://goodetxsg-secretspaceprogram.blogspot.com/ -

I am also in the beginning process of writing a book about my experiences through my entire lifetime of involvement in these programs that I have been speaking out on and my experiences with the process of coming out and speaking to various Researchers and other People who have been involved in these programs.

For those who I am giving council too I will continue to do so in Unseen.is Email, Chat and Voice over IP w/those w/Unseen.is accounts at EncrytpSec@Unseen.is
    Thank you,
    GoodETxSG

===

[ Mod-edit: GoodETxSG has requested that his account be closed. It has seemed that the damage done, through a complex series of actions and reactions, was not reparable. The Moderator team will be making a fuller statement within 24 hours. We have not received a similar request from SilverPhoenix, but are assuming that this was intended as well. We honestly wish them well. We thank all members for their forbearance. -- Paul. ]
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 17th December 2014 at 04:18.

27. Link to Post #79
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Quote I don't like to put Fulford's Full Report's on Avalon (He has requested that people not do so, He makes what little income he gets from the memberships I believe...).
    It's OK if you wait three days after publication. That means Friday, most weeks.

I hope this thread's archived, it's too valuable to waste. If there was a ZIP file of all the posts here we could all dload and save it. I'd help make the archive, if we agreed on a method, and GoodET gave permission.
    Last edited by Daozen; 17th December 2014 at 11:08.

28. Link to Post #80
    Thanks

Bah! I didn't get to interrogate him!

Just kidding, I'm sure he'll be around. Has anyone made an outline of his information? It sure seems like he spread himself wide all over this forum. I joined mainly to interact with him. Oh Well, I missed my chance...

But anyway, I wonder if the classic astral, mental, casual, etheric plane schematic could be translated to developing and developed AI systems of different grade/origin. I'll ruminate after reading an Al Webre book here soon. Fun forum! Beats D.Ickes'
    Last edited by Radial; 17th December 2014 at 11:04.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast