+ Reply to Thread

Thread: UK met office to build 97million computer

1. Link to Post #1
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

Default UK met office to build 97million computer

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-29789208

I think the meteorologists have demanded new tech to help them predict the input from climate geo-engineering- this will also enable the levelling of the playing field with regards to world weather engineering from all continents. The geo-engineering cannot be stopped but perhaps the outcome can be prepared for- even tempered by world cooperation.

Pandora- they are trying to put her back in her box.
    Last edited by sheme; 31st October 2014 at 21:18.

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,026 times in 571 posts

Default Re: UK met office to build 97million computer

Perhaps a front? Reminds one of TV show Person of Interest storyline - A.I. for citizen surveillance?
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

21g (29th October 2014), Nasu (29th October 2014), sheme (29th October 2014)

4. Link to Post #3
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,692 times in 13,806 posts

I am sure they attempted this before or a similar project about a decade ago but it was unsuccessful?!?
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

5. Link to Post #4
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Can they not just go and stand outside, note the direction of the wind and look to see what's likely to happen?
    Or they can phone a line of weather stations up wind and ask "What the weather doing with you guys?"

Im not being that serious.
    Seems an enormous waste of money.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

21g (29th October 2014), Nasu (29th October 2014), sigma6 (30th October 2014), Star Tsar (29th October 2014)

7. Link to Post #5
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

We used to be able to look at the sky to have a rough idea what the weather would do, but, since the whole world is playing god with nano particles HARRP stations charging our atmospheres the seeding and creation of super hurricanes and deliberate drought management we are finding surprises around every weather corner we need this information to help prevent disasters where 'they' don't want them. This is an atmospheric war machine we tax payers are about to build. Don't worry they couldn't manage the National health data bank so I doubt they will manage this.

8. Link to Post #6
    England Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Another control toy in the pipeline. Its a shame really, in the right hands it
    could really help reduce our Ecological footprint in the future.

Somehow, i think we are more likely to get Apple rolling out a ` personalise your own weather app ` for the
    next generation than info on ensuring they can experience organic weather. Still, their will be good business
    in ` real weather safaris`.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 21g For This Post:

Nasu (29th October 2014), sheme (29th October 2014)

10. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

just another excuse to suck billions of dollars into a budget no one is ever going to see, the bigger the project, the bigger the line of hands that will be greased from top to bottom... in a sense they are deserving of it, they are smart enough to put on the show, and the public is stupid enough to repress the truth of what is happening in front of their own eyes, in order to deny their own involvement (via their denial) no awareness, no responsibility, you're off the hook people...

i.e at the very least why can't someone simply demand complete transparency of accounting by multiple parties... they want to spend someone elses money, then put all the figures on the table. Period.
    Last edited by sigma6; 30th October 2014 at 06:19.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

11. The Following User Says Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

sheme (30th October 2014)

+ Reply to Thread