+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Main addiction and the lesser ones...Alcohol, Cocaine, Pills etc...Yes it's a Spiritual thread!

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Grizz Griswold's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,499 times in 288 posts

Default The Main addiction and the lesser ones...Alcohol, Cocaine, Pills etc...Yes it's a Spiritual thread!

We've all had or still have addictions, many are not recognized as such.
    Some we don't recognize are things like worry, sex, shopping and etc etc.
    Usually we just think of alcoholism, street drugs, pills and the like.

We use one and trade it for another like playing checkers we shift one
    off the board and slide another in it's place.

In my personal life I've had my share too. Problem is, we use these
    addictions for relief....relief just to get through the day or night.
    Ultimately there is but one addiction, obcession of Self, I, Me, My, Mine.
    This self is the center of our universe and we are very addicted to this image.

There is but one real problem the seeming separation from our
    true self/ oneness with all/ god!!! From this one pain we all seek
    relief and some will do anything for that relief. Even to the point
    of incarceration or death.

Paul H as he likes to be called is from recovery or AA, He doesn't
    call himself a spiritual teacher but is a very good one, He says he's just a messenger boy.

Here are some of his videos on the subject.

barry
    Last edited by Grizz Griswold; 30th October 2014 at 00:53.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Grizz Griswold For This Post:

angelfire (30th October 2014), belljoshua565 (29th October 2014), Inaiá (29th October 2014), Joanne Shepard (30th October 2014), joeecho (29th October 2014), Pam (2nd November 2014), sandy (30th October 2014), Shadowman (29th October 2014), Sunny-side-up (30th October 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (31st October 2014), truth4me (30th October 2014), Wind (30th October 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Australia Avalon Member TigaHawk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,103 times in 742 posts

Default Re: The Main addiction and the lesser ones...Alcohol, Cocaine, Pills etc...Yes it's a Spiritual thread!

Everyone seems to forget that Food is one hell of an addiction as well.

How processed foods work are very comparable to drugs.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to TigaHawk For This Post:

Baby Steps (30th October 2014), fourty-two (30th October 2014), Grizz Griswold (30th October 2014), Joanne Shepard (30th October 2014), Mu2143 (30th October 2014), sandy (30th October 2014), Shadowman (31st October 2014), Sunny-side-up (30th October 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (31st October 2014), truth4me (30th October 2014), Wind (30th October 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Joanne Shepard's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: The Main addiction and the lesser ones...Alcohol, Cocaine, Pills etc...Yes it's a Spiritual thread!

How to Overcome Addiction - Teal Swan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuT8...yer_detailpage

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Joanne Shepard For This Post:

Grizz Griswold (30th October 2014), Shadowman (31st October 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (31st October 2014), truth4me (30th October 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Joanne Shepard (here)
    How to Overcome Addiction - Teal Swan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuT8...yer_detailpage

Thanks Joanne,
    I believe Teal Swan is pretty much right everyone is just looking for relief.
    But we wind up with some type of addiction just getting the relief and still
    we can't get high enough to cover up the fact that something is still wrong.

Eventually we wind up realizing the true problem.
    Seeming separation from self!!!

All the best ...Bazz

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Grizz Griswold For This Post:

greybeard (30th October 2014), Joanne Shepard (31st October 2014), Pam (2nd November 2014), Shadowman (31st October 2014), TargeT (31st October 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (31st October 2014), Wind (30th October 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

The very first high is like the Self revealed.
    Inhibitions, limitations, drop away, there is a sense of freedom, this is the real me, I can do anything etc.
    Its not the alcohol or drug that is the addiction.
    Its the desire to get that first experience again.
    If I feel good with one drink then I will feel twice as good with two --------- and on it goes.

This can be the start of the spiritual search.
    In my case AA opened the door and saved my life.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Grizz Griswold (30th October 2014), Joanne Shepard (31st October 2014), Pam (2nd November 2014), Shadowman (31st October 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (31st October 2014), Wind (30th October 2014)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

Personally I think the entire human condition is deeply troubled, our cerebral cortex is on its way to being fully formed but presents us all with large problems, we all believe there is an 'ideal' level of existence but this in itself is an illusion. Our emotional complexity coupled with our sub conscious mind generates existential pain - we are drawn to whichever substance, behavior best relieves us of this pain - we are a being always in transition, maybe we shall attain higher dimensional balance, evolve further - most human beings seek out something to change their mental and emotional condition - it is politics and geography that gets in the way. Until society grows up and accepts that we will have problems.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

greybeard (30th October 2014), Grizz Griswold (31st October 2014), Joanne Shepard (1st November 2014), Pam (2nd November 2014), Shadowman (31st October 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (31st October 2014), Wind (30th October 2014)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member seeker/reader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 times in 540 posts

Abduction researchers such as Barbara Bartholic, James Bartley and Eve Lorgen have noted that there is a connection between meth/crank abuse and reptilian interference.

In the attached interview, at about 39 minutes in, Eve addresses this issue. She talks about how the drug user may somehow open a door to their realm which allows a type of parasitism/possession to occur. The users lifestyle changes whereby they find themselves newly interested in things such as sexual perversion, which may actually be the work of the parasitising/possessing being.

She goes on to talk about how this may not be a meth-only issue and a type of parasitism/possession can occur with the abuse of other drugs and alcohol. She references an alcoholic having black-outs, which may be the time when the body is overtaken by a parasitizing/possessing entity and the person has no recollection of what they did.

http://newyorkskywatch.com/podcast/i...20140904DM.mp3

I believe the TPTB have their hands in pushing drugs onto the streets partly for this very reason, of course they make lots of money off of it too. They get a double bang off their efforts of pushing drugs.

Here is an excerpt from an article written by James Bartley here http://www.whale.to/c/legacy.htmle

The Crystal Meth/Crank/Ecstasy Connection

Barbara (Bartholic) pioneered research into the Crystal Meth Connection. “Crank” is a derivative of crystal meth and is quite common in many parts of America. Through my own research, I’ve found that Ecstasy is a key component of the reptilian behaviour modification program. Crystal meth and Ecstasy use can eventually lead to the process known as “hosting” wherein a human abductee is partially or completely taken up as a host by one or more negative entities. Crystal Meth has a “sympathetic resonance” with a variety of negative entities, including but not limited to reptilians, snake entities, demons and some of the Greys. In her personal dealings with abductees, some of whom were crystal meth users, negative entities would literally take over the abductee and say menacing things to Barbara. Barbara has sometimes observed the abductee’s face or eyes morph or “shapeshift” during these episodes. A variation of the Crystal Meth Agenda is the aforementioned Ecstasy “Rave” agenda. In a future treatise I will elaborate on the dynamics of the Rave agenda. Suffice it to say for now that Ecstasy lowers the frequency of users and long term use leads to lower back pain which becomes a doorway for negative entities to enter first through the auric field and then into the body. In conjunction with the type of music being played, the Ecstasy removes the inhibitions of the users. This results in a variety of different entities such as greys, reptilians and snake entities taking up ravers as hosts. The location of the raves becomes an anchor in this reality for these negative entities. I must point out that Pharmaceutical Drugs also play a role in the reptilian-archontic agenda. Certain pharmaceuticals lower the bio-energetic frequency of the user and also impair cognitive function. These two “side effects” alone will open gateways for negative entities to manipulate and in many cases assume control of a human.
    Last edited by seeker/reader; 30th October 2014 at 21:16.
    "The sleeper must awaken," quote by Duke Leto Atreides from the movie, Dune.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to seeker/reader For This Post:

Grizz Griswold (30th October 2014), Joanne Shepard (1st November 2014), Lysaur (6th November 2014), Pam (2nd November 2014), Shadowman (31st October 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (31st October 2014)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    The very first high is like the Self revealed.
    Inhibitions, limitations, drop away, there is a sense of freedom, this is the real me, I can do anything etc.
    Its not the alcohol or drug that is the addiction.
    Its the desire to get that first experience again.
    If I feel good with one drink then I will feel twice as good with two --------- and on it goes.

This can be the start of the spiritual search.
    In my case AA opened the door and saved my life.

Chris
    Never was in AA but I know it's a spiritual path from my friends.
    Paul Hedderman is a speaker for AA, he travels the country and
    He really shows what a spiritual process AA actually is and now
    people seek Him as a spiritual teacher.

I like a line from the 12 steps. Paul H speaks of it too.
    ( We admitted we were powerless over alcohol)....leaves room for Grace

Blessings ....barry

Last edited by Grizz Griswold; 18th December 2014 at 02:48.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Grizz Griswold For This Post:

greybeard (31st October 2014), Joanne Shepard (31st October 2014), Shadowman (31st October 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (31st October 2014), thunder24 (31st October 2014), Wind (31st October 2014)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Personally I think the entire human condition is deeply troubled, our cerebral cortex is on its way to being fully formed but presents us all with large problems, we all believe there is an 'ideal' level of existence but this in itself is an illusion. Our emotional complexity coupled with our sub conscious mind generates existential pain - we are drawn to whichever substance, behavior best relieves us of this pain - we are a being always in transition, maybe we shall attain higher dimensional balance, evolve further - most human beings seek out something to change their mental and emotional condition - it is politics and geography that gets in the way. Until society grows up and accepts that we will have problems.GalaxyHorse

Our separation from spiritual self causes pain or discomfort for which we seek relief.
    All addictions are just a seeking for that relief.....Thanks....barry

She goes on to talk about how this may not be a meth-only issue and a type of parasitism/possession can occur with the abuse of other drugs and alcohol. She references an alcoholic having black-outs, which may be the time when the body is overtaken by a parasitizing/possessing entity and the person has no recollection of what they did.
    seeker/reader

Paul H speaks of alcoholism being a parasite in the above video.
    Alcoholism is only a different shade of the ego/self/I/Me that is the true
    parasite or seeming entity....Thanks.....barry
    Last edited by Grizz Griswold; 31st October 2014 at 01:43.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Grizz Griswold For This Post:

greybeard (31st October 2014), Joanne Shepard (31st October 2014), Mike Gorman (31st October 2014), Shadowman (31st October 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (31st October 2014), Wind (31st October 2014)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

I certainly don't disagree with ya Barry - we each recognize the higher self, the source of our 'goodness' the power to look from beyond immediate ego concerns - call it the spiritual self by all means
    I don't believe in the bearded grandfather in the sky pulling all the strings - but I certainly know there is a spiritual life, a higher order. Lots of people have gained back their lives from AA
    I bow in deference to it because of that. Jung had some good ideas about the 'shadow self', we have to learn to accept our dark aspects and be at peace with that. As above so below - peace to all.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

greybeard (31st October 2014), Grizz Griswold (31st October 2014), Joanne Shepard (31st October 2014), Shadowman (1st November 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (31st October 2014), Wind (31st October 2014)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Bazz cool name, I hope I get to post a response this try, don't know why yet, but Ill keep trying.

Grizz I know what your saying and the one thing We All need to Balance Strengthen and Heal us no matter what the difficulty is, is some sun light in our eyes (Sun Gazing)

Believe me it starts to work right away. The addiction type things in our health,,,, sun gazing just ends those things and it strengthens us where we need strength. 10 seconds the first time out sun gazing and then add 10 seconds each time in safe hours and its free.

I have a collection of youtube videos and the list of what all it has healed and the list is impressive, I have a list going of my own too , Ive been sharing this with every one I get a chance to I even make an opportunity to share this amazing free healing action

I just found Teal Swan's youtubes just the other day, and wow,, I have learned so much, Ill share her most valuable youtube which was the first one I got to study

Bazz you are to be commended for starting this most needed thread, and GOOD for you that you care about and want to share in order to find a way not just for you but for all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfQ4WwqsqYA

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Joanne Shepard For This Post:

Grizz Griswold (31st October 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (31st October 2014), Wind (31st October 2014)

23. Link to Post #12
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Galaxy mentioned idealism up there. Yesterday my spouse n me were talking about that, idealism and the condition of the country.
    We concluded that a healthy people doesn't need a whole lot of ideals because they are self-sufficient and create their own reality.
    People who have been weakened by slavery and religion need ideals.

I think there is a difference between standards, laws, and ideals.
    Standards and laws can be satisfied but an ideal will eat you alive.

When we get away from idealistic thinking, we get closer to the Unity we crave.
    We don't have to be like everyone else. Being comfortable with yourself, loving yourself, is important.

That doesn't mean we don't all struggle with those differences!
    Yes, we all have our bad days, narcissistic moments, and other times we just "check out" and people wonder if we are alive. lol.

Taking the question of guilt out of the picture helps a lot.
    Guilt is just another thing that adds stress. It's not meant to be withheld or internalized forever.

Stress, to me, is the #1 cause of addiction (idealism aside).
    And that stress is usually generated because we are falling short of some ideal or other.

For those of us in the USA, a good example is the "American Dream".
    I mean, so many people grew up supporting the IDEAL rather than caring about the reality,
    we are almost out of sight of it.

When a person's perception of reality suffers, at that point it's very easy to fall into addiction.
    because addiction is a distraction from a reality that people can't handle. ultimately.

I understand the addict pretty well

My poor Pa struggled with alcohol for many years.
    I tried it for a few years and gave it up about 13 months ago.
    I have not had a single drink in the waking world since that day.
    But I've dreamed about alcohol about 5 times and will likely dream about it until the day I die.

Keeping it all in perspective is hard. I tell myself, "yeah the IDEAL drink at the table with a meal sounds good, but after that follows all the non-ideal drinking".
    Just recognizing this horrible, dualistic thinking, is part of what keeps me away from drink.

Of course being the child of an alcoholic doesn't make it easier to deal with the fact I have a medical marijuana card.
    The guilt doesn't seem to want to die even when we're dealing with what's clearly the lesser of two perceived evils.

@_@

Don't be hard on yourselves, we all struggle.

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

I bow in deference to it because of that. Jung had some good ideas about the 'shadow self', we have to learn to accept our dark aspects and be at peace with that. As above so below - peace to all. GalaxyHorse

Acceptance of everything is a good place to be....Eckhart Tolle speaks of acceptance of what is.
    Resistance to what is can be a large cause of distress...Letting Go allows for peace of mind....Thanks...barry

Grizz I know what your saying and the one thing We All need to Balance Strengthen and Heal us no matter what the difficulty is, is some sun light in our eyes (Sun Gazing)
    Joanne Shepard

Yep, Iv'e tried it ....when I can sometimes I do a short meditation while gazing.
    Stays cloudy here a lot so sometimes have to find light from an inner source...Thanks ....barry

Keeping it all in perspective is hard. I tell myself, "yeah the IDEAL drink at the table with a meal sounds good, but after that follows all the non-ideal drinking".
    Just recognizing this horrible, dualistic thinking, is part of what keeps me away from drink.

Of course being the child of an alcoholic doesn't make it easier to deal with the fact I have a medical marijuana card.
    The guilt doesn't seem to want to die even when we're dealing with what's clearly the lesser of two perceived evils.
    Tesla_WTC

Try entertaining the idea that I am not the thinker!
    Picture your thoughts as leaves floating gently on a stream.
    Good, evil no matter ....now don't reach over and pick them up.
    You don't have to.
    Let them do what they want and pay no attention....all the best...barry
    Last edited by Grizz Griswold; 31st October 2014 at 20:56.

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Grizz Griswold For This Post:

greybeard (31st October 2014), Joanne Shepard (1st November 2014), Shadowman (1st November 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (3rd November 2014), Wind (31st October 2014)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

The ego always offer a reason, something or someone to blame. It is the
    darkened glass spoken of in the bible and can only make it's illusions seem
    real through the use of mirrors.

It offers illusion because it could never exist if we find out who we truly are.
    Changeless and Unchangeable.

By their fruits you shall know them
    and they shall know themselves.
    Last edited by Grizz Griswold; 11th January 2015 at 20:03.

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Grizz Griswold For This Post:

greybeard (2nd November 2014), Joanne Shepard (6th November 2014), sandy (8th November 2014), Shadowman (10th November 2014), Wind (2nd November 2014)

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

In one of Teal Swans videos, about what happens to us at our death, she described what happens when we die, as us being a movie watcher and we just get up and walk out of the movies.

If the movie watcher changed his movie or even just decided to make his own movie, then the movie watcher is a movie director now

So then, Lets us movie watchers make a movie or just change the darn DVD that were watching, that is boring and making us frustrated and totally miserable and unhappy and even sick,,,,,,to what makes us happy

If in our movie we are struggling and are sick of this darn movie, lets change the DVD , and when our emotions feel good then we are connected to our Higher Self (the one we know and love) lets use our emotions and make the movie we are watching (our Life) lets make our Movie into something else something different,,,something that we really love

Im TOTALLY inspired to make a movie and its about my life that Im living right now
    Last edited by Joanne Shepard; 6th November 2014 at 12:24.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Joanne Shepard For This Post:

greybeard (2nd November 2014), Grizz Griswold (2nd November 2014), sandy (8th November 2014), Shadowman (10th November 2014)

30. Link to Post #16
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

http://www.conscious.tv/

Our latest programmes

Adrian Rides and John Flaherty - 'Addiction and Awakening' - Interview by Iain McNay (watch this programme)
    John is author of the book, 'Addiction Unplugged - How To Be Free and has worked in the field of addiction for 25 years. He was previously a Catholic Priest but left when he was 35 having felt he had handed his life over to the Church. At this point he felt physically, mentally and emotionally drained and he knew it was time to move on. Adrian started drinking heavily at an early age to avoid feelings of intense anxiety and reached the point where his marriage had broken down and he was in a deep depression. He discovered meditation and his life started to change. Shortly afterwards he had an experience, 'I realised that now is all that there is and that the past and future were simply torments of my mind. I realised that I was alive, that my aliveness was not separate from the aliveness in everything, I realised that I was life itself and that I had found myself.' He also works in the field of addiction and teaches mindfulness in London. Adrian's website is: www.lovelifelivenow.com and John's is www.beawarebealive.com

Interesting interview

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Grizz Griswold (6th November 2014), Joanne Shepard (6th November 2014), sandy (8th November 2014), Shadowman (10th November 2014)

32. Link to Post #17
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Abduction researchers such as Barbara Bartholic, James Bartley and Eve Lorgen have noted that there is a connection between meth/crank abuse and reptilian interference.

In the attached interview, at about 39 minutes in, Eve addresses this issue. She talks about how the drug user may somehow open a door to their realm which allows a type of parasitism/possession to occur.
    I can actually confirm this. I knew a couple who smoked 1-3 grams of meth a day. The male became obsessed with Latin (hint, hint) and he got this tattooed to his chest. The design 'just came' to him:

He said his eyes would turn to slits but I never saw it. I know his eyes would bulge though, and he would get triggered and 'snap' into a dominating, evil, and dark, hateful personality that wanted to kill me for no reason. Scary stuff for sure, especially considering how delusional he was, doing things and thinking someone else did it. He actually wanted to kill me thinking I stole someone's money when it was actually him. Was pretty screwed up, but this does indeed happen in the world.

His girlfriend was a mind control victim who had a freemason as a father. She said she did blood rituals and had several names. They tried to tell me I was possessed lol.

==========

Addiction is rampant in our world. Addictions fuel the astral parasites. Detached sex is what they thrive on so we have porn everywhere, and 'seek sex' subliminals everywhere we don't notice.

Alcohol is the devil in disguise. How many people do you know who drink alcohol only ever have 'just enough' and don't end up binging at one point or another? It's the devil in disguise. We're told it's normal because there's a fancy wine shoppe almost everywhere you go. Something always bothers me about the idea of 'just enjoying a nice glass'. Why do you NEED that glass? What's so enjoyable about needing to anesthetize yourself to YOUR OWN sober feelings?

This is the conflict I have. We're told to loosen up once in a while and 'enjoy' a glass. But one drink always leads to more. Devil in Disguise.

33. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Lysaur;898051]
    Quote Addiction is rampant in our world. Addictions fuel the astral parasites. Detached sex is what they thrive on so we have porn everywhere, and 'seek sex' subliminals everywhere we don't notice.
    Most any chemical addition can end up being like a parasite, addiction fuels the ego, which is still just a parasite.
    Don't think the ego is a parasite? Well it makes you think it's you! and if you're alcoholic for example it tells you when
    you need it and then justifies it.....it completely uses us....about as parasitic as it gets.

Here is another nasty little parasite.

The Ego or addiction to Self/I/Me/My/Mine is about as nasty a parasite as the one in the video above.
    We all believe it to be us, until we recognize that it's not us it will have it's way.

Ask these questions.
    Am I the Body?
    Am I the Thinker?
    Am I the Doer?

Namaste
    barry
    Last edited by Grizz Griswold; 7th November 2014 at 21:48.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Grizz Griswold For This Post:

greybeard (7th November 2014), sandy (8th November 2014), Shadowman (10th November 2014), Wind (7th November 2014)

+ Reply to Thread