+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A strange case of the boy in red

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default A strange case of the boy in red

This is a very bizzare incident that wildly reported in China a few years ago. Many believed the story invovled with evil occultism. One of my friend was intresting in it for a while, so in the other day she decided to sumerize all the material(from a local TV program and multiple public news source) that she can find and to translate them into english. And iam here to share her work with you, hope you guys can come out with some intresting thought from your perspect.

Sorry this may be a bit long but it's real. I also posted it on tumblr with screenshots :http://mulcully.tumblr.com/post/1012...the-boy-in-red

http://i.imgur.com/ZfQMht9.jpg There is a TV interview about this case and I am wondering whether I should upload it on youtube. On November, 5 2009 a 13 year old boy named Zhijun Kuang was found dead in the family’s old house. The body was hanging from the wooden beam with both hands and feet tied firmly. The victim was wearing a red dress and a woman’s swimming suit. There was a pinhole on his forehead and a huge weight tied around his feet.

This is one of the creepiest stories I have ever heard of. Almost five years have been past, there are lots of speculations but no final conclusion on how the boy died. Some said the boy’s death is due to sexual asphyxia. For me it looks more like a ritual murder. And the police’s conclusion is death by accident.

First I want to give you some backgrounds of this case. This whole thing happened in a villiage in Chonqing China. The victim was the only son in the family. Before the tragic happened the boy’s parents who were once peasants were working in the north district of the city while the boy was studying at a local boarding school in a small town in the south district. The family usually met together every weekend.

They had an old house in a village not far from the boy’s school. But since no one lived there it had been abandoned for a long time. The house had three doors, one front door, one side door and one back door. The back door was very discreet and blocked by two wooden planks plus one rebar. If you were not familiar with the house you wouldn’t even notice there was a back door.

The villagers said the boy was a nice and sensible boy except for a little introverted. He always went alone. They said they had never seen him playing with other kids. His classmates told the journalist that his favorite book was LiaoZhai which was a very famous ghost-story book in China.

And here is the course of the event.

On October 25 2009, before returning to school the boy told his parents he was going to weed the old house next week. During the following week his parents got no news from him and they started to get worried. On November 3 his father called him and no one answered. He contacted the school but teachers told him the boy had been absent from school for the whole week. The school’s explanation was that due to the outbreak of influenza A they had enough reasons to believe the boy was ill at home. The parents were shocked and totally freak out. They condemned the irresponsibility of the school. http://i.imgur.com/BcRlP0k.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/YoL7GPC.jpg

The father immediately went to their old house. He found neither the front door nor the side door would open but the back door was not closed. The two planks and rebar were taken off on the ground. Entering the house he found the boy was hanging from the wooden beam with his hands and feet tied firmly. There was a huge weight tied around his feet. The body was wearing a red dress and a woman’s swimming suit. And there was a pinhole on the forehead. He also found 32 Yuan in the boy’s trouser pocket. The cell phone was still in his school bag. Nothing was missing.

He called the police. On December 3 the police released a report said the death was an accident. They told the father that his son was accidentally killed in some kind of game involving superstition which did not constitute a crime. They decided no to file the case. A journalist called the police to inquire the case but the police refused to talk about it. The father couldn’t accept such answers so he applied for reconsideration on December 11. Ten days later the police told him after a thorough investigation there was no clue of murder or suicide. The result of reconsideration was sustaining the original. The father hired a lawyer and decided to appeal to the people’s procuratorate. I don’t know whether there is a positive result because I didn’t find out any further news about it.

What made my hair stand on end is the detail of the case. Apparently this was not a robbing murder because no property loss. The autopsy showed there was no trauma except the pinhole on the forehead and the marks of rein.

The first abnormality attracted my eyes was the red dress and the woman’s swimming suit. The farther recognized the red dress once belonged to his niece. But there was no clue whose swimming suit was. Two crumpled black cloth was stuffed in the bra to form fake breasts. The mother told the journalist that her son had never shown any signs of transvestism. http://i.imgur.com/Ik6skuQ.jpg http://i.imgur.com/YxA0J5N.jpg

The boy was hanging from the wooden beam. But the rope was tied around his hands instead of his neck. The way of tying was very professional with 12 loops on each hand and foot. I have no idea whether a man could make such knots to bind himself by his own. http://i.imgur.com/KG9oGiL.jpg

Why was there a pinhole on his forehead? Was there any kind of sadomasochism involving putting a needle into one’s brain? No idea.

Another creepy thing was that the mother had a weird dream two days before her son’s death. In that dream there was a tall man wearing a hat and carrying a bag who she could only see his back. The mysterious man entered the old house through the back door. She didn’t know who he was. This made her so nervous that she kept asking her husband to go check the old house. At the second day his return, an eighty year old neighbor told him she saw a stranger who was wearing a hat and carrying a bag wandering in the village. And because of that hat the old lay didn’t see his face. Was this just a coincidence?

Reflecting every detail the farther still couldn’t understand why and how his son was dead. If the boy wanted to kill himself why he had made it so complicated. After all drinking pesticide was and is a major way of suicide in Chinese rural area.

The only suspect given by the father was the ex-husband of his wife. The boy’s mother married twice. He was the son of her second marriage. The mother had another child with her ex-husband. When they divorced her ex-husband gained the custody. But that child disappeared many years ago. Her ex-husband firmly believed she hid the child. Three years ago her ex-husband warned her if she would not hand over his child he would take revenge. But there was no evidence to prove this man to be the murderer.

Chinese occultists shared their opinions on the net. The five fundamental elements in Chinese occultism are metal, wood ,water ,fire and earth. The weight represented the metal. The beam represented wood. The swimming suit represented water. The red dress represented fire. Different from the western culture, in Chinese occultism a person has three souls and seven spirits. In my understanding the soul is more like matter. It can be taken out of the body and constrained in a container or another person’s body.

One theory said the motivation of the murder was to cultivate a sinister ghost. The effect of the red dress was to bind the soul. The weight made the soul no way to flee into the earth. The wood had a connection with the life so the beam had an effect to concentrate the soul. The pinhole which was caused by a special needle was used to separate the soul and lead the soul out of body. The woman’s swimming suit plus the age of the boy (13 year) represented a most negative time. This implied the murderer wanted to get a occultism purpose.

Another theory said the motivation of the murder was to break the soul and make it suffer the endless six-path incarnation.

I also found a third theory. In this one the motivation was not to gain the soul nor to break the soul but to prolong someone’s life.

Someone on the internet claimed that it was not an isolated case but a series of killing. They said there were similar cases but I haven’t found any detail information

Here is the TV interview(Chinese ):
    Last edited by Airwooz; 30th October 2014 at 14:34.
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Airwooz For This Post:

Buzzie (30th October 2014), Circe (30th October 2014), conk (30th October 2014), Frank V (30th October 2014), Lifebringer (30th October 2014), Nasu (17th November 2014), seko (16th November 2014), selinam (30th October 2014), spiritwind (30th October 2014), Watching from Cyprus (30th October 2014), yuhui (16th November 2014), Zanshin (30th October 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    China Avalon Member
    Language
    Mandarin
    Thanks

Default Re: A strange case of the boy in red

I think there are similar incidents out there.
    Do you know any occultist? I think in this case, you should probably find a Dao occultist who really have these kind of knowledge or find the books, ancient books on Dao occultism. There is a website called 書格,it collects ebooks of ancient chinese texts from the libraries of universities across the world. Many of them are about Dao occultism. Good luck on finding the truth!
    Last edited by yuhui; 16th November 2014 at 05:28.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yuhui For This Post:

Airwooz (8th December 2014), Nasu (17th November 2014), seko (16th November 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: A strange case of the boy in red

Quote Posted by yuhui (here)
    I think there are similar incidents out there.
    Do you know any occultist? I think in this case, you should probably find a Dao occultist who really have these kind of knowledge or find the books, ancient books on Dao occultism. There is a website called 書格,it collects ebooks of ancient chinese texts from the libraries of universities across the world. Many of them are about Dao occultism. Good luck on finding the truth!

This case really makes me think alot, even in a highly materialism society there are still many ancient occultism being practice , they are real and sometime manifest in a very negative way.

Thank you for letting me know the website, i'll take a look at it.
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

+ Reply to Thread