+ Reply to Thread

Thread: David Icke Live 2014

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,301 times in 5,193 posts

Default David Icke Live 2014

"Published on 31 Oct 2014
    A HPANWO TV on-site reportage and review of the rent live show by David Icke at the Wembley Arena in London of the 25th of October 2014. Camera by Tiberius Kirk."

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

astridmari (1st November 2014), Bassplayer1 (1st November 2014), betoobig (1st November 2014), Callista (1st November 2014), sandy (2nd November 2014), sigma6 (4th November 2014), sijohn (1st November 2014), spiritguide (1st November 2014), Spirithorse (1st November 2014), yelik (1st November 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,648 times in 1,188 posts

Default Re: David Icke Live 2014

Thanks for that. I attended the show which I found enjoyable although I missed the last session on The archons and agenda 21 because of train times. I actually had a spare ticket because my friend, in the security services, was busy chasing extremism and had his leave cancelled, lol.

I agree some people have criticised him in various ways but I found him to be still pretty genuine and informative. I did not detect any negativity or energy harvesting as it were.

I was broadly familiar with most of his ideas but he does a good job of bringing together important information and presenting the big picture which very few people can do.

I made an effort to talk to people to gauge their opinion and knowledge which varied widely. Some people had read all his books and attended his event and others this was their first experience.

Surprisingly know one I spoke to had ever heard of Simon Parkes, veterans today and so on, their knowledge was quite limited in my opinion.

As we gain more of our own knowledge and understanding it's inevitable people will catch up with David and perhaps start to criticise him, which I believe is wrong.

A lot of the disclosure information we get is from old retired whistleblowers so it's often out of date. We are sort of waiting for the next generation of more informed whistleblowers to step forward which we're beginning to see this with the recent PA interview between Christine and PA whistleblower who bravely came forward to talk about his interaction with other beings,remote viewing and space portals.
    Last edited by yelik; 1st November 2014 at 15:06.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

astridmari (1st November 2014), Bassplayer1 (1st November 2014), ktlight (1st November 2014), sigma6 (4th November 2014)

+ Reply to Thread