+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Small Commentary

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,548 times in 931 posts

Default Small Commentary

As many of you know, due to the nature of what I share here, often enough people would leave PM's behind in order to ask additional questions or share things with me they find either interesting or similar/connected with what I talk about. But as of late, despite me not updating my thread with the personal experiences for quite a long while now, nor have answered questions there (mainly just PMs), for some reason, I've garnered some significant attention from a group of people calling themselves the "Silver Legion". Mainly in private messages here on the forum, but it has spread elsewhere too.

While I appreciate the interest, it has been so heavy, sudden, and large, that I am now thinking of shutting down my private messaging system. It may shut down itself too, its practically full already. I may not seem that way on the forum, but I'm a shy person, and kind of private. Also not used to so much influx of attention. Its been to the point of extreme intensity and I don't know who to respond, where, nor how. I don't know anything about Silver Legion. I'm not affiliated with it, nor those that contact me are affiliated with them (I'm guessing I would have been informed if so). There have been all sorts of messages, requests, questions, that I don't know where to begin. I'm confused by 95% of the content in them sometimes. So I don't know what to say further in many cases.

I'll try answering some stuff here, if the people who sent the messages are fine with that, or alternately, a better option then a PM is to contact me via skype (there's ID info on my profile). There's a huge backlog of unanswered PMs as it is, and this just makes it almost impossible to answer any more, without deleting some of them. If your message doesn't send from now on, its either that the inbox is full, or I have closed private messaging on my profile.

Apparently there is a community of you (Silver Legionnaires) on Facebook. From what I have been told. Another alternative, is my good friend rohanson, who could copy any personal commentary I have on things pertaining or coming from the Silver Legion in my name, since I don't use Facebook myself out of personal reasons (some obvious ones might come to mind). He and I talk often, and you could send him the questions you have and he can revert them back to me. He could talk/post on my behalf on your FB group too.

Since I haven't found a similar topic, this topic can also be used to discuss things pertaining to Silver Legion in general (without me in the mix).

(if the category/subforum is wrong for this type of thread, mods, please relocate where you see fit)
    Last edited by OnyxKnight; 1st November 2014 at 12:39.

2. The Following 36 Users Say Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

4evrneo (4th November 2014), animovado (1st November 2014), Axman (1st November 2014), birddog (1st November 2014), Blacklight43 (1st November 2014), Ernie Nemeth (3rd November 2014), fractal (1st November 2014), Frank V (2nd November 2014), gardener2 (1st November 2014), ghostrider (1st November 2014), GoodETxSG (1st November 2014), Hazel (1st November 2014), Hervé (1st November 2014), Hughe (2nd November 2014), Jake (1st November 2014), Krist (3rd November 2014), mab777 (2nd November 2014), Matt P (1st November 2014), Michael Moewes (2nd November 2014), Milneman (3rd November 2014), NancyV (1st November 2014), Omni (1st November 2014), Peace&Love (1st November 2014), ponda (1st November 2014), Robin (1st November 2014), Rocky_Shorz (2nd November 2014), RunningDeer (1st November 2014), Sebastion (1st November 2014), seko (1st November 2014), Sophocles (1st November 2014), sunflower (1st November 2014), Tyy1907 (2nd November 2014), ulli (1st November 2014), WhiteFeather (2nd November 2014), Wind (3rd November 2014), Zampano (1st November 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Robin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,584 times in 1,239 posts

Default Re: Small Commentary

Hey brother,

I understand your hesitance and sense of being overwhelmed by such an influx of questions, but at the same time, I cannot even fathom what it must feel like to possess such a wealth of knowledge and experiences that you are blessed to have been gifted. This gift of knowledge can also be a great burden, because this planet is full of clueless, close-minded people who are living a life of illusion. Interacting with the average person on this planet, for me, is a great burden because of what I know.

Many people have their share of experiences, whether it be military, E.T., etc. I myself have been gifted extraordinary knowledge by cosmic forces, and I have shared what I know to many people. In fact, I use a lot of my time to go out of the way and pass on my knowledge to those who have open ears and a warm heart. Although it takes a lot of my free time, I personally feel a moral obligation to share what I know to my neighbor, because the Truth deserves to be shared with everybody.

My only hesitation or regret is that I only have a few puzzle pieces to offer, and I wish that I had an even bigger perspective on things. This is why Avalon is such a great place, because it brings together people who have different puzzle pieces of the Big Picture, as well as everyone else who has love-lust for the Truth. I use the knowledge that you and others freely share to boost my own understanding, so I can be as effective a possible in awakening others. I do not wish to hoard knowledge for my own selfish reasons, and I am not afraid of what may happen to this physical body if I speak the Truth.

I have come to realize that I cannot hide any longer. If I don't spend most of my time and energy fighting this global charade, then the poison of Satanism will breach every corner of the planet, to the point where living in the mountains of Ecuador won't be enough to escape. If I don't judiciously spend my hours awakening others, while being attacked, shunned, and humiliated, then I will not have done my part. It is a dirty business spreading Truth, and I have come to realize that spending most of my free time spreading Truth is the only way that I can look myself in the mirror.

I don't want to spend my free time doing this. Heck, no. I have given up most of my dreams and ambitions to fight for Truth. I see it as horribly unfair that my parents' generation gets to sit on their butts all day watching television while the planet has been ransacked, while our generation has to clean up their mess due to their apathy and ignorance. They were supposed to leave the world a better place for their children, and now we must suffer their consequences.

I so badly want to build my shack in the middle of the woods and live the life of a hermit: away from war, grief, and despair; I want to move far away from people and take solace in what nature's bounty gives. But alas, I am giving that dream up to live in more urban areas, so I can reach as many people as I possibly can. I am investing hundreds of hours into various projects to help awaken people and add to the understanding of those who already have their feet dipped in the pool of Truth.

I understand your sentiments of wanting privacy and free time to pursue other things, but keep in mind that although the knowledge you possess is a great burden, it is also a gift. There are many people on Avalon who do not have this gift, but are honest, loving people who want nothing more to align themselves with Truth and save this planet from tyranny. We cannot do this without knowledge, and each other, and we must extend our hands and hearts to our neighbors.

I do not want to make you feel guilt, but I encourage you to think about your mission on this planet at this point in time. These E.T.s have singled you out and given you all this knowledge (freedom)...what do you think they would want you to do with it?

Thank you for your presence on this planet, and your presence on this forum. You are appreciated more than what words can describe.
    Last edited by Robin; 1st November 2014 at 14:38.
    "Rather than love, than fame, than money, give me truth."
    ~Henry David Thoreau

4. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Robin For This Post:

4evrneo (4th November 2014), Becky (1st November 2014), birddog (1st November 2014), danegeroussacredgeometry (21st September 2015), earthadvocate (3rd November 2014), Ernie Nemeth (3rd November 2014), fourty-two (3rd November 2014), fractal (1st November 2014), Frank V (2nd November 2014), GoodETxSG (1st November 2014), Hughe (2nd November 2014), Jackson (4th November 2014), Jake (1st November 2014), Krist (3rd November 2014), LoneWolf76 (1st November 2014), maurice (3rd November 2014), Omni (2nd November 2014), OnyxKnight (1st November 2014), Orph (1st November 2014), Peace&Love (1st November 2014), ponda (1st November 2014), Rocky_Shorz (2nd November 2014), Sebastion (2nd November 2014), sunflower (1st November 2014), WhiteFeather (2nd November 2014), Wind (3rd November 2014), Zampano (1st November 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

It is a Burdon Not Requested but...
    There are so Few Awake and Aware that Someone has to do it...
    I encourage you both to share "Your Truth" and "Experiences", It can be Overwhelming but is what is required to slowly jerk awake the rest of the world one person at a time...

6. Link to Post #4
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by SamwiseTheBrave (here)
    [...]
    ... This gift of knowledge ...
    [...]
    Watch for that programming

... how about hard (or easy) work over life times to earn or easily recover said knowledge?

So that, instead of "being given" (gift) to one by some external power(s); it's a skill one is exercising... see the difference?

Anyway,

"La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

7. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

birddog (1st November 2014), Ernie Nemeth (3rd November 2014), Frank V (2nd November 2014), Jake (1st November 2014), karelia (2nd November 2014), Krist (3rd November 2014), NancyV (1st November 2014), OnyxKnight (1st November 2014), Peace&Love (1st November 2014), Robin (1st November 2014), Rollo (1st November 2014), RunningDeer (1st November 2014), Sophocles (1st November 2014), WhiteFeather (2nd November 2014)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

I see it as horribly unfair that my parents' generation gets to sit on their butts all day watching television while the planet has been ransacked, while our generation has to clean up their mess due to their apathy and ignorance. They were supposed to leave the world a better place for their children, and now we must suffer their consequences.
    I shiver when generalization are made.

To be fair to that generation, only recently is there a flood of information coming out. And it’s not only their generation. Maybe, just maybe, it’s because of the hippies and yippies that things continue to unfold at other levels.

There were many from your parent’s and grandparent’s generation that took the high road, the truth road at great physical, emotional, and financial cost. You weren’t alive to know how they in their own ways carved out space for you to express today. Too, there are many whose style is not to walk around with a mega phone announcing what efforts they are doing to change the world. (And probably longer than you've been alive.)

Tolerance for differences in approach is encouraged and necessary.

Quote while the planet has been ransacked, while our generation has to clean up their mess due to their apathy and ignorance. They were supposed to leave the world a better place for their children, and now we must suffer their consequences.
    If you've spent even a couple of hours reading GoodETxSG’s thread, “A major new interview with a Project Avalon Whistleblower,” really drink it in...you’d hear how you words feel.

RunningDeer
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 2nd November 2014 at 02:13.

9. The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

4evrneo (4th November 2014), birddog (1st November 2014), bodhii71 (1st November 2014), Camilo (1st November 2014), danegeroussacredgeometry (21st September 2015), earthadvocate (3rd November 2014), East Sun (3rd November 2014), Ernie Nemeth (3rd November 2014), fourty-two (3rd November 2014), Frank V (2nd November 2014), golden lady (3rd November 2014), halffull (1st November 2014), Hazel (1st November 2014), Hughe (2nd November 2014), Ivanhoe (2nd November 2014), Jake (1st November 2014), Kelly Anne (1st November 2014), Krist (3rd November 2014), maurice (3rd November 2014), OnyxKnight (1st November 2014), Orph (1st November 2014), Pam (1st November 2014), Peace&Love (1st November 2014), rgray222 (1st November 2014), Robin (1st November 2014), sheme (1st November 2014), Stephanie (2nd November 2014), thunder24 (1st November 2014), WhiteFeather (2nd November 2014), Wind (3rd November 2014), yuhui (8th November 2014)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Hey bro , with all the questions and attention aimed at you , remember this , people go at their own pace on their own terms ... sometimes you have to let them figure it out for themselves ... even when you answer questions , there probably are many that still don't believe or understand or get it , answering more questions won't change things ... some want entertainment rather than evolution and true knowledge ... don't let the whole thing put you in a box , you win when you keep evolving ... sorry if I'm rambling , it's early here, I just feel compelled to reach through the computer and give you an electronic group hug , Not joking , I mean that , you are not alone , we have not met but , I count you as a friend ... be in peace my bro ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

11. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

4evrneo (4th November 2014), birddog (1st November 2014), Ernie Nemeth (3rd November 2014), Frank V (2nd November 2014), Jake (1st November 2014), Kelly Anne (1st November 2014), Krist (3rd November 2014), OnyxKnight (1st November 2014), Orph (1st November 2014), Peace&Love (1st November 2014), RunningDeer (1st November 2014), sheme (1st November 2014), WhiteFeather (2nd November 2014), wnlight (1st November 2014)

12. Link to Post #7
    Jamaica Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,160 times in 444 posts

Quote Posted by GoodETxSG (here)
    It is a Burdon Not Requested but...
    There are so Few Awake and Aware that Someone has to do it...
    I encourage you both to share "Your Truth" and "Experiences", It can be Overwhelming but is what is required to slowly jerk awake the rest of the world one person at a time...
    OP doesn't have to share it one on one by PM. There's nothing wrong with answering questions right here on the forum, awakening the rest of the world more than one person at a time.

I would be very leery of those who only wish to communicate via FB. Shill agents tend to avoid registering in non-friendly (-to-them) forums and want to play on their turf - FB.

13. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to jake gittes For This Post:

birddog (1st November 2014), Camilo (1st November 2014), Frank V (2nd November 2014), Jake (1st November 2014), Kelly Anne (1st November 2014), Krist (3rd November 2014), OnyxKnight (1st November 2014), Peace&Love (1st November 2014), Robin (1st November 2014), RunningDeer (1st November 2014), WhiteFeather (2nd November 2014)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Thank you all for answering and giving your input/thoughts.

Its not that they called me to FB to communicate, there are members of the S.L. here on Avalon, but have mostly tried to communicate via PMs. The backlog became big because I was previously absent from the forum for a while (personal life issues). I feel like I do owe people answers, to their questions, just I'm not sure how to function with the inbox, I answer one, i get 2 back, its better if its either done on Skype, or here (if it pertains to Silver Legion matters, because I have a topic where people can ask questions, which I have been planning to get back to and answer). It doesn't have to do with free time either. As I'm currently unemployed, I have ample free time. I just try to use it productively as much as I can, and of course, spending significant amount of it here on this forum, because of what it stands for.

Sam, I never planned on ditching this and go my merry way. I do realize that I can't keep it to myself, nor I planned to. Its just a temporary problem I'm trying to solve with the frequency of questions coming in and me answering. What got me surprised was usually a larger influx of questions (far smaller than this one) came about whenever I made a new post in my thread. But I haven't shared anything "big" in a while, and all of a sudden many interested parties come around showing interest. Its a bit overwhelming. A bit taken aback, feeling like I need to hide in a corner.

Ghost - thank you for that - big virtual hug to you too!

Also I hoped any S.L. members would use this thread as a place to explain further the content they sent me or the Silver Legion as a whole. I'll have to wait and see if any come up here.
    Last edited by OnyxKnight; 1st November 2014 at 17:04.

15. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

4evrneo (4th November 2014), birddog (1st November 2014), Frank V (2nd November 2014), Jake (1st November 2014), Krist (3rd November 2014), Orph (1st November 2014), Peace&Love (1st November 2014), RunningDeer (1st November 2014), WhiteFeather (2nd November 2014), wnlight (1st November 2014)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

Onyx, I have always appreciated what you share.. Helping others is helping yourself... Putting yourself out there takes a bit of courage, and thus shows conviction... Having the courage of one's own convictions is a rare gem indeed.. And a potent mix!! It's been a while since you opened up here.. I applaud you,, once again... If there is anything I can do to help, do not hesitate to ask..

Jake.
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

17. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

4evrneo (4th November 2014), birddog (1st November 2014), Camilo (1st November 2014), danegeroussacredgeometry (21st September 2015), Frank V (2nd November 2014), GoodETxSG (1st November 2014), Krist (3rd November 2014), Omni (2nd November 2014), OnyxKnight (1st November 2014), Peace&Love (1st November 2014), rgray222 (1st November 2014), Rocky_Shorz (2nd November 2014), RunningDeer (1st November 2014), sheme (1st November 2014), thunder24 (1st November 2014), WhiteFeather (2nd November 2014), Zampano (1st November 2014)

18. Link to Post #10
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,644 times in 21,530 posts

For those of you with more or less full Private Message (PM) inboxes, you can archive the PM's you have to your local computer and then remove PM's from the forum.

To archive PM's to your local computer, see the following options at the bottom of your Private Messages Inbox:
    Download all Private Messages as:
    XML | CSV | Text

To remove PM's from the forum
    , see the "(Empty Folder)" option near the bottom of each PM folder.

What I sometimes like to do is to remove the older messages, and keep the recent messages. That can be done, fairly quickly, but it means using some seldom used capabilities of the forum PM interface. What I do is
    1. make a new "temporary" PM folder, using Edit Folders ==> Add New Folders
    2. back in my Inbox folder, select all the PM's on the first few pages (one click per page, in the box on the right side of the Inbox Title Bar that has the words "Inbox ... Messages [ ]")
    3. move those selected newer PM's to the newly created "temporary" PM folder (click the "Selected Messages" pull-down menu, bottom right, and then request to "Move to folder...")
    4. now, with just a bunch of older PM's in my original Inbox, I select the "(Empty Folder)" option near the bottom of my original Inbox folder, and finally
    5. move the newer messages that I still have on the server from the newly created "temporary" folder back to my main Inbox and remove that now empty "temporary" folder.
    If you make a mistake and lose some PM's along the way, I can not provide you with any practical recovery support - sorry. What's gone is gone, except for what archived (see above) copies you made on your local PC. The PM's would still be in our database backups, somewhere, but we are not setup (quite intentionally) to extract PM's from a backup and restore them to the live system, nor would this be easy to do, even if we did permit it.

Computers seem to be like horses or dogs. They sense who is "in charge." For computer geeks like myself, they usually behave, but for others, they sense an opportunity to misbehave, and do so all too often. If computers tend to misbehave on you, you might want to skip the above instructions <grin>.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 1st November 2014 at 17:48.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

19. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

4evrneo (4th November 2014), Becky (1st November 2014), birddog (1st November 2014), Frank V (2nd November 2014), golden lady (3rd November 2014), Hervé (1st November 2014), Jake (1st November 2014), Krist (3rd November 2014), Omni (2nd November 2014), OnyxKnight (1st November 2014), Peace&Love (1st November 2014), RunningDeer (1st November 2014), thunder24 (1st November 2014), WhiteFeather (2nd November 2014), Wind (3rd November 2014)

20. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Robin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,584 times in 1,239 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    I see it as horribly unfair that my parents' generation gets to sit on their butts all day watching television while the planet has been ransacked, while our generation has to clean up their mess due to their apathy and ignorance. They were supposed to leave the world a better place for their children, and now we must suffer their consequences.
    I shiver when generalization are made.

To be fair to that generation, only recently is there a flood of information coming out. And it’s not only their generation. Maybe, just maybe, it’s because of the hippies and yippies that things continue to unfold at other levels.

There were many from your parent’s and grandparent’s generation that took the high road, the truth road at great physical, emotional, and financial cost. You weren’t alive to know how they in their own ways carved out space for you to express today. Too, there are many whose style is not to walk around with a mega phone announcing what efforts they are doing to change the world. (And probably longer than you've been alive.)

Tolerance for difference in approaches is encouraged and necessary.

Quote while the planet has been ransacked, while our generation has to clean up their mess due to their apathy and ignorance. They were supposed to leave the world a better place for their children, and now we must suffer their consequences.
    If you've spent even a couple of hours reading GoodETxSG’s thread, “A major new interview with a Project Avalon Whistleblower,” really drink it in...you’d hear how you words feel.

RunningDeer
    I tried to comment at length concerning your post, but I decided to not do so. I'm sorry that my words hurt you, but I will not retract my claim that your generation as a whole dropped the ball.

I appreciate all the individuals of every generation who take the initiative to question our reality and to act on those feelings, but I cannot dismiss the folly of the generations that dominated the last hundred years.

I am thankful that information has been passed down through the generations so my generation can do the things we do today, but perhaps the problems shouldn't have started in the first place.

There is such thing as blame, which the New Age Movement naively dismisses, and I with no hesitation place blame on your generation (as a whole). The root causes of most of the problems of today can be traced back to your generation.

That being said, I am thankful for your personal contributions to the Truth, as well as all others of your generation who have fought the good fight (and continue to do so).
    "Rather than love, than fame, than money, give me truth."
    ~Henry David Thoreau

21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Robin For This Post:

birddog (1st November 2014), Frank V (2nd November 2014), Krist (3rd November 2014), OnyxKnight (1st November 2014), Orph (1st November 2014), RunningDeer (1st November 2014), WhiteFeather (2nd November 2014), Wind (3rd November 2014)

22. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I tried to comment at length concerning your post, but I decided to not do so. I'm sorry that my words hurt you, but I will not retract my claim that your generation as a whole dropped the ball.
    Yeah - we dropped the ball .

(But I would plead special circumstances ... the bastards in power plowed us under worse than getting hit hard by an all-pro NFL (American funny-shaped football league) linebacker. You probably would have dropped the ball too in that situation.)

And, yes, as RunningDeer notes, generalizations are dangerous. Every generation has at least a few brave, honorable, responsible and aware members ... but not enough to turn the tide, at least not yet, not decisively.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 1st November 2014 at 17:37.

23. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

4evrneo (4th November 2014), birddog (1st November 2014), bodhii71 (1st November 2014), earthadvocate (3rd November 2014), fourty-two (3rd November 2014), Frank V (2nd November 2014), GoodETxSG (1st November 2014), Hervé (1st November 2014), Jake (1st November 2014), Krist (3rd November 2014), Marianne (1st November 2014), Omni (2nd November 2014), OnyxKnight (1st November 2014), RunningDeer (1st November 2014), sheme (1st November 2014), thunder24 (1st November 2014), WhiteFeather (2nd November 2014), Wind (3rd November 2014), Zampano (1st November 2014)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,171 times in 13,485 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Yeah - we dropped the ball .

(But I would plead special circumstances ... the bastards in power plowed us under worse than getting hit hard by an all-pro NFL (American funny-shaped football league) linebacker. You probably would have dropped the ball too in that situation.)

And, yes, as Ulli notes, generalizations are dangerous. Every generation has at least a few brave, honorable, responsible and aware members ... but not enough to turn the tide, at least not yet, not decisively.

That wasn't me. That was Paula. But I agree with her, on the whole.
    Just clarifying.

25. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

4evrneo (4th November 2014), birddog (1st November 2014), Frank V (2nd November 2014), Jake (1st November 2014), Krist (3rd November 2014), Omni (2nd November 2014), OnyxKnight (1st November 2014), RunningDeer (1st November 2014), WhiteFeather (2nd November 2014), Wind (3rd November 2014)

26. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by birddog (here)
    It is far better to let everyone know who is asking you the questions.
    Just beware of one of our rules around here ... don't post PM's that you received, or essential information from them identifying the sender, except when you have clear permission from the sender to do so.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    That wasn't me. That was Paula. But I agree with her, on the whole.
    Just clarifying.
    Yup - sorry - fixed.

27. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

birddog (1st November 2014), Jake (1st November 2014), Krist (3rd November 2014), Omni (2nd November 2014), OnyxKnight (1st November 2014), RunningDeer (1st November 2014), sheme (1st November 2014), WhiteFeather (2nd November 2014), Wind (3rd November 2014)

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

I'm wondering if there has ever been a generation in History that Hasn't dropped the ball in one way or the other... Though, more to the point, I would love to see all generations recognized for their positive influences on the planet...

Love to all
    Jake.

Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

29. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

birddog (1st November 2014), Blacklight43 (1st November 2014), fourty-two (3rd November 2014), Frank V (2nd November 2014), halffull (1st November 2014), Krist (3rd November 2014), OnyxKnight (1st November 2014), RunningDeer (1st November 2014), sheme (1st November 2014), ThePythonicCow (1st November 2014), WhiteFeather (2nd November 2014), Wind (3rd November 2014)

30. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member birddog's Avatar
    Thanks

Onyx, I would reply on the forum unless I was replying with the moderators or a trusted friend. Years ago, PMing off of another website got me noticed by the agencies. It is far better to let everyone know who is asking you the questions. Been there, done that. I can tell you that the agency people do NOT like to get noticed, so they will direct you off site.

Important to note*Legion* was one of the words they used when I asked them *who* they were. The reply was "We are Legion"
    Last edited by birddog; 1st November 2014 at 17:43. Reason: This is a link to post#1

31. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to birddog For This Post:

Frank V (2nd November 2014), Hervé (1st November 2014), Krist (3rd November 2014), OnyxKnight (1st November 2014), Orph (1st November 2014), RunningDeer (1st November 2014), thunder24 (2nd November 2014), WhiteFeather (2nd November 2014)

32. Link to Post #17
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

Let's see how these bastards kept the past generations of a world population very busy surviving:

Two World wars with a big depression in between...

Then Korea... Vietman... and it hasn't stop since!

Not everyone was able to perform an Eustace Mullins stellar work and make it known!
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

33. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

birddog (1st November 2014), Frank V (2nd November 2014), halffull (1st November 2014), Hughe (2nd November 2014), Jake (1st November 2014), Krist (3rd November 2014), OnyxKnight (1st November 2014), Pweeky (1st November 2014), RunningDeer (1st November 2014), ThePythonicCow (1st November 2014), thunder24 (2nd November 2014), WhiteFeather (2nd November 2014)

34. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,171 times in 13,485 posts

Quote Posted by birddog (here)
    Onyx, I would reply on the forum unless I was replying with the moderators or a trusted friend. Years ago, PMing off of another website got me noticed by the agencies. It is far better to let everyone know who is asking you the questions. Been there, done that. I can tell you that the agency people do NOT like to get noticed, so they will direct you off site.

Important to note*Legion* was one of the words they used when I asked them *who* they were. The reply was "We are Legion"
    Interesting reply. It's what that demon answered to Jesus, when he was trying to free a possessed soul.
    And of course legion means more than just one.
    A military term, for a fighting force of warriors.
    And when Jesus drove out the demon called Legion, sure enough, there were enough of them to take over a herd of pigs.
    Who then threw themselves over a cliff to their deaths.
    This not only goes to show some facts about possession, but more so,
    how the power of spirit is still greater than any number of entities.
    Faith is what will help us all survive this onslaught.

35. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

4evrneo (4th November 2014), Becky (1st November 2014), birddog (1st November 2014), Camilo (1st November 2014), fourty-two (3rd November 2014), Frank V (2nd November 2014), Jake (1st November 2014), Krist (3rd November 2014), RunningDeer (1st November 2014), sheme (1st November 2014), thunder24 (2nd November 2014), WhiteFeather (2nd November 2014), Wind (3rd November 2014)

36. Link to Post #19
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

Though we are at the end of a major cosmic cycle which is heralding in a divinely planned golden age, the road up to this new world is thorny and treacherous for the awakened and is ultimately nihilistic for the lagging masses; ( those spiritual “laggards” who have just been along for the ride but who do not contribute to or learn anything of value by having a human experience on Earth).

The times we are now living in, clearly, are confusing, difficult and uncomfortable for a growing number of human beings around the planet; some to a lesser or greater degree.

Why have so many light bearers failed to wake up to the “matrix-like[1]” condition of our world? Why are people so resistant to seeing the truth of their enslavement by a tiny elite group who have brought our world to this dark and dismal state of political and financial ruin, ecological disaster and decaying social order and infrastructure?

Something called the “Normalcy Bias” may explain, in part, why this continues to impede the upward progress of mankind. The Normalcy Bias hypothesizes that we humans are hard wired to resist or deny change even in the event of overwhelming evidence to the contrary. This is a major factor in the continuing resistance of people to wake up and “see the light’.

The normalcy bias, refers to a mental state people enter when facing a disaster. It causes people to underestimate both the possibility of a disaster occurring and its possible effects. This may results in situations where people fail to adequately prepare for a disaster, and on a larger scale, the failure of governments to include the populace in its disaster preparations.

The assumption that is made in the case of the normalcy bias is that since a disaster never has occurred then it never will occur. It can result in the inability of people to cope with a disaster once it occurs. People with a normalcy bias have difficulties reacting to something they have not experienced before. People also tend to interpret warnings in the most optimistic way possible, seizing on any ambiguities to infer a less serious situation[2]. This, also, often entails the lessons of history being ignored either because of denial or a belief that it could never happen again.

In my own experience, even intelligent forward thinking people who already seem to embrace the values and life choices of a more advanced race are unwilling to entertain the possibility of their comfortable lifestyle, resources, personal freedom and physical place being lost or changed. It is a difficult thing for many of us to imagine how such an event could unfold.

How then, when given the opportunity to discuss such possibilities, can you effectively cause someone to seriously consider this possibility without them dismissing it altogether? By approaching your response from the “I” position, you can share a personal revelation or experience with someone which is more neutral and non judgmental, thereby, sowing the seeds of another possibility.

For example, “ I have recently read about an interesting concept called the “normalcy bias” . . .” explaining and perhaps discussing with an interested and open minded individual of how that particular state might be affecting themselves or their community, speaking in terms of your own personal experience with “normalcy bias”.

It is my opinion that you have to “pick your battles”. It is not the job of the Lightbearer to lecture, proselytize or otherwise unduly influence the free will of another with judgment and derision, especially to those who show no interest . The information can only be freely given to another but may or may not find some fertile ground. If you succeed in alerting even one other person to examine their own normalcy bias, you may be the instigator of a small stone cast into a pond that ripples out to affect the hearts and minds of many. We could all just hope for that. Just, perhaps, more food for thought.

RH

37. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

4evrneo (4th November 2014), birddog (3rd November 2014), fourty-two (3rd November 2014), Frank V (2nd November 2014), Krist (3rd November 2014), OnyxKnight (1st November 2014), RunningDeer (1st November 2014), sheme (1st November 2014), ulli (1st November 2014), WhiteFeather (2nd November 2014)

38. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Well, from what Rohan has told me, the Silver Legion is a group of beings who are native to other dimensions, have traveled here interdimensionally, and work through physical human bodies (incarnated as such), protecting Earth from invading or regressive forces (if there is something incorrect about this notion, I ask to be corrected by a Silver Legion member, there are quite a few on this forum).

39. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

4evrneo (4th November 2014), birddog (3rd November 2014), Camilo (1st November 2014), donk (3rd November 2014), fourty-two (3rd November 2014), Frank V (2nd November 2014), Hervé (1st November 2014), Jake (1st November 2014), Krist (3rd November 2014), rgray222 (1st November 2014), RunningDeer (1st November 2014), Sebastion (2nd November 2014), thunder24 (2nd November 2014), Tyy1907 (2nd November 2014), ulli (1st November 2014), Unicorn (1st November 2014), WhiteFeather (2nd November 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast