+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1 4 14 22 LastLast

Thread: Global Currency Reset (SDR's and the New Bretton Woods; by JC Collins)

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,429 times in 21,488 posts

Default Re: Global Currency Reset (SDR's and the New Bretton Woods; by JC Collins)

Quote Posted by kevlor (here)
    i dont see the opponents of NATO trusting all this to take place peacefully, so yes, they will keep on negotiating in the hope the transition is relatively benine, but their is no more TRUST to be had.

rant over

sorry to rave on, but i have been watching this all deteriate for a long time, the future to me does not look too rosy ... kev
    Actually, I rather agree ... it risks getting quite messy. A predator animal is most dangerous when it faces imminent death.

My above discussion of pleasant sounding drawing rights and banking regulations is not meant to preclude the possibility, even likelihood, of immense tragedy for and suffering by humans and other living beings.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Calz (12th November 2014), kevlor (13th November 2014), NancyV (12th November 2014)

3. Link to Post #62
    United States Avalon Member mgray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,508 times in 1,196 posts

Default Re: Global Currency Reset (SDR's and the New Bretton Woods; by JC Collins)

Reality check: The renminbi would have a difficult time replacing the dollar as reserve currency.
    1) Its value as a currency is tied or pegged to the dollar. Why? Because China knows it still cannot float its own currency on world markets, due to wild fluctuations in its value. The currency is not strong enough to stand on its own.
    2) There is no bond market to speak of trading in the renminbi. So the renminbi is not robust enough to take on burden for business transactions.

I am trying to put this conversation into context. To say the dollar is not dead is not a matter of pride, it is a practical financial plumbing point.

You can't replace the dollar with anything right now, with possible exception of the euro, but those member states would never go for it.

One thing on SDRs. If the US stops funding IMF and World Bank in US dollars), those two institutions close their doors the next day because they can't pay the rent or make payroll. It's pure and simple. Look at the balance sheet of both of them.

So I don't see that as a viable alternative.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mgray For This Post:

Alan (12th November 2014), Calz (12th November 2014), NancyV (12th November 2014), ThePythonicCow (12th November 2014)

5. Link to Post #63
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mgray (here)
    Reality check: The renminbi would have a difficult time replacing the dollar as reserve currency.

One thing on SDRs. If the US stops funding IMF and World Bank in US dollars), those two institutions close their doors the next day because they can't pay the rent or make payroll. It's pure and simple. Look at the balance sheet of both of them.

So I don't see that as a viable alternative.
    I entirely agree that neither the renminbi nor the SDR, in their present form, are an alternative to the US dollar.

I also entirely agree that the renminbi is not being setup as a replacement world reserve currency in the place of the US dollar, though quite a few others in the "gold bug commentary" community are expecting that.

However, as noted above in this thread, visible steps are being taken, in many nations, to transition from a US Dollar foundation to our world's debt-based monetary system (managed through such institutions as the US Treasury and the Federal Reserve) to an SDR foundation (managed through such institutions as the IMF and BIS.)

JC Collins work is good stuff ... I recommend going to his PhilosophyOfMetrics.com blog and reading more of him. I've only been able to pull over a modest portion of his work. He's only been posting since early this year 2014, so (unlike say the entire archives of Projects Camelot and Avalon) one could imagine reading a substantial portion of it, without Herculean effort.

A freight train of immense impact is coming down the tracks. It will doubtlessly not arrive gently in the night. As kevlor notes, it will likely get very ugly. But if you put your ear to the tracks, perhaps by noting some of the events that JC Collins is relating to us, you too might find that the evidence is compelling that such a freight train, yet another major restructuring of the basis of the world's monetary system, is approaching rapidly.

The IMF's funding will soon be increased substantially, with the elevation of China and some other BRICS nations to top tier status in the IMF.

But also, as I noted a couple of posts above, it is not fundamentally the reserves of an institution that determine its lending power in a debt-based monetary system. Rather it is fundamentally the power available to that institution to collect on that debt, one of
    1. the payments promised,
    2. the collateral put up as security, or
    3. (unfortunately) whatever else can be begged, borrowed or stolen to keep the monetary base expanding.
    Somehow, someway (and often such ways are very ugly) the monetary base of a debt-based system must keep expanding, forever and ever ... or until it collapses into a massive restructuring and reconstitution event .. whichever comes first.

No doubt some serious ugliness will be required, but if and when the US is forced to convert
    from
    using Federal Reserve Notes as both (1) its unit of national currency and (2) its self-issued unit of debt,
    to
    (1) using a US Treasury dollar nationally, and (2) borrowing in SDR denominated debt,
    then this transition in the basis of the world's debt-based monetary system will be manifest for all to see.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Calz (12th November 2014), Jean-Luc (12th November 2014), kevlor (13th November 2014), NancyV (12th November 2014), naste.de.lumina (12th November 2014)

7. Link to Post #64
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    I entirely agree that neither the renminbi nor the SDR, in their present form, are an alternative to the US dollar.
    One more thing should be made clear ... I do not anticipate that the SDR replaces the Dollar, in every way.

Trade, banking, investments, contracts, and so forth and so on, which are denominated in Dollars will in most cases continue to be denominated in Dollars.

Not entirely, of course, as China, Russia and other nations are quite busy negotiating bilateral trade agreements in other currencies, replacing many such uses of the US Dollar.

But, twisting some infamous words of US President Obama, "If you like your Dollar, you can keep your Dollar." Trade with Americans, and financial instruments and obligations within the US, will for the most part continue to be denominated in US Dollars (albeit Treasury issued, rather than Federal Reserve.)

However ... the foreign exchange value of those Dollars against other major currencies will be determined in substantial ways by the gnomes in Basel, Switzerland, rather than by "supposed" market forces, with considerable covert manipulation by such institutions as the Exchange Stabilization Fund.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

kevlor (13th November 2014), NancyV (12th November 2014), naste.de.lumina (12th November 2014)

9. Link to Post #65
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Matthias Chang, a former key advisor to the Prime Minister of Malaysia, is taking much the same position as Jim Willie, anticipating a global currency reset, with the "starting shot" being a reset of the price of gold.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    From noliesradio.org

Source: http://noliesradio.org/archives/KB-T...chang_ web.mp3
    In this interview, Matthias Chang says the beginning of the end of the US dollar will likely be evident by the first half of 2015. That’s only a few months away! He expects a “reset” as monumental as what happened at Breton Woods in 1944.

The problem is that the US dollar is dying, America’s dollar debt can never be repaid, and the world has caught on to the scam. Yet the Chinese and other major dollar holders can’t just cash in their greenbacks all at once and crash the dollar system, because they too would go down in the cataclysm.

So rather than continue to prop up the worthless dollar forever and throw bad money after good, the world’s economic movers and shakers will hit “reset.” Matthias expects they’ll follow Alan Greenspan’s recent lead and re-peg the dollar to gold – but at a vastly higher gold price than today’s. So if you have spare dollars sitting around, you might want to trade in some of them for physical gold at today’s artificially-suppressed prices.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    In Post #12, above, I repeated my earlier prediction of two weeks ago:
    I predict that by early 2015 either
    1. the US lame duck Congress will have passed the long stalled 2010 IMF Code of Reforms, as explained in JC Collin's A Global Currency Reset -- Changing the Architecture of the Financial World, or
    2. the manipulation of the price of Gold and Silver will end, with China offering to purchase gold at a price perhaps twice that of the current price, as described in this article at "Adask's law" blog.
    Perhaps I should predict -both- the passage in the US Congress of the 2010 IMF Code of Reforms, -and- a sudden and sharp rise in the price of gold, not just one or the other.

Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 13th November 2014 at 01:35.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Calz (13th November 2014), gripreaper (13th November 2014), kevlor (13th November 2014), NancyV (13th November 2014), naste.de.lumina (12th November 2014), PathWalker (13th November 2014)

11. Link to Post #66
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Brandon Smith, one of the sharpest young American market analysts I know of, has just posted another one of his delightful articles, with much the same view: The Economic End Game Explained.

Here is a portion of his article:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    What do the elites hope to gain by creating a facade of recovery?

They have openly admitted to the public on numerous occasions EXACTLY what they want — namely, the institution of a truly global and centralized economic system revolving around a highly controlled world currency framework and dominated by a select cult of banking oligarchs. Anyone who claims that this is not the goal is either a liar or an uneducated fool.

I have covered the evidence supporting this program many times in the past, but it would seem with the precariously surreal nature of our world today that much needs repeating. In 1988, the financial magazine 'The Economist' published an article titled “Get ready for a world currency by 2018,” in which it outlined the framework for a global currency system called the “Phoenix” (a hypothetical title), administered by the International Monetary Fund by the year 2018, which would erase all national economic sovereignty and require governments to borrow from the world central banking authority, rather than print, in order to finance their infrastructure programs. This would mean total control by the IMF over member nations as they beg and plead for more capital under the global currency umbrella.
    If this sounds familiar, it is because I have been warning about the IMF takeover of the global monetary system for at least six years. The Economist actually admits that the Phoenix system would start out in the format of the Special Drawing Rights basket currency:

The phoenix would probably start as a cocktail of national currencies, just as the Special Drawing Right is today. In time, though, its value against national currencies would cease to matter, because people would choose it for its convenience and the stability of its purchasing power…

The plan is to introduce a basket currency system as an alternative to the dollar as world reserve, then slowly but surely phase out all sovereign currencies until the basket becomes a currency itself - the ONLY currency. Former World Bank Chief Economist Justin Yifu Lin seems to agree with this ideology, arguing that national currencies must be replaced with a supranational currency, and pointing out that no single currency has the strength to stand alone as world reserve:

"I think the dominance of the greenback is the root cause of global financial and economic crises...The solution to this is to replace the national currency with a global currency..."
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

His article concludes:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    The economic endgame is not about collapse alone. Collapse is nothing more than a process that ends abruptly only when public faith is finally lost. The endgame is about acceptance — the acceptance by the masses of a “new normal” in which financial and political terror become the foundation of daily life. The endgame is, first and foremost, about the psyche of mankind and its mutation into something unrecognizable. This kind of pervasive conditioning requires immeasurable fear. Our economic philosophy of sovereign trade and identity cannot be erased without it. The elites have already given us their timeline. The crash of 2008 was only the beginning of the program, and 2014-2015 looks to be the next stage. I have written hundreds of articles on how to prepare and diffuse the dangers of the impending reset, but the most important issue of all is that people understand the threat is at their doorstep. It’s not a few years off or a decade away; it’s here now. We are right in the middle of collapse, even if many cannot see it. Watch global developments carefully, as market volatility increases and international conflicts escalate. Time is up.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 13th November 2014 at 03:36.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Calz (13th November 2014), gripreaper (13th November 2014), NancyV (13th November 2014), naste.de.lumina (13th November 2014), PathWalker (13th November 2014), TargeT (13th November 2014)

13. Link to Post #67
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The role of gold in all this ... gold is the primary marker of the "top dog lender".
    To expand my one-liner from above:
    Where goes the gold, there goes the control of the world's most senior debt paper, and then there goes control of the world's major political and corporate institutions.
    More tersely, the famous bastardization of the Golden Rule:
    He who has the gold, rules.

Even former Fed Chairman Alan Greenspan said "gold is a good place to put money these days" a few days ago, here.

The reasons for all the alternative media "buy gold" propaganda in recent years are in my view not so obvious...
    • Debt is only worth what you have the power (the sufficiently overwhelming force) to collect.
    Aha - now it is obvious to me - gold is the essential alchemical monetary catalyst that converts debt-based Babylonian Money Magic control of humanity from the level of thuggery:
    We'll loan into existence whatever money we want, whenever and to whomever, because we have sufficient overwhelming force to take whatever we want, whenever we want, from whomever we want.
    to the level of the divine right (of gods, pharaohs, kings and now central banks):
    This money is real ... it is fair trade for your life's labor and savings, for your lovely daughters and fertile land.
    For a new monetary system to be breathed into life, it must be blessed with the "backing" of the world's dominant hoard of gold.
    That's what all the gold bug propaganda, now even reaching the lips of former Fed Chairman Alan Greenspan, is about.

That's what the anticipated "shocking" revelations of the immense gold hoard of China and Russia (likely early in 2015, likely for over 30,000 tons between them) will be about.

That's why the Chinese will announce that they are now buying at their Shanghai Gold Exchange, for twice the COMEX price of the day before:
    gold for say $2500/ounce instead of $1250/ounce, and
    silver for say $45/ounce instead of $15/ounce.
    That's why it must be that particular announcement that triggers the publicly visible collapse of a number of major "Western" financial institutions, leading to a financial and economic collapse, followed by the open restructuring of the US currency and debt, into SDR denominated foreign debt and US Treasury issued domestic currency that replaces current US Federal Reserve Notes.

That's what Jim Willie continues to explain to us, in detail, from his vantage point, such as in this interview from a couple of days ago: $18,000 Gold & U.S. Becomes Third World | Jim Willie (FinanceAndLiberty.com):

Show notes for the above interview of Jim Willie:
    • U.S. Mint SOLD OUT of Silver Eagles ►1:17
    • GLD and ScotiaMocatta being drained of physical gold ►5:38
    • The U.S. government has already defaulted on its debt; China is taking control ►17:01
    • How returning to a gold standard might work ►41:15
    Gold ... it is still a key magic potion of our supreme leaders, breathing into them power over us, long ago, and even now, into "our masters", be they the ancient Pharaohs:
    or the up and coming Chinese and Russian holders of the world's largest gold hoard:
    The Obama Administration's Pivot to Asia (The Foreign Policy Initiative; December 2011) is fundamentally a financial/economic/monetary pivot, not a military pivot. It has been ongoing at least since Kissinger's secret trip to China's Premier Zhou Enlai, in July 1971:
    leading to Nixon's famous meeting with Chairman Mao in February 1972:
    ===

However, unlike the 40 year reign of the Petro-Dollar, which then U.S. Secretary of State Henry Kissinger (agent for the Rockefellers) also negotiated, with the Saudis, starting in the same year, 1971 (he was a busy man that year), I do not anticipate that there will be a long reign of Chinese or Russian currencies as the single dominant world reserve currency.

Rather, the next phase of this "pivot east" will endeavor to shock the Western populace and financial institutions into accepting the equal role of Eastern (BRICS) nations, and leveling the playing field between East and West, lowering one while raising the other, under a new world monetary system denominated, at the top, in its most liquid debt, some major trade arrangements, and the setting of the Forex (foreign exchange) relative national currency valuations, by the IMF, BIS and associated institutions (and ... whoever controls them.)

Western economies and the US Dollar in its role as the world's reserve currency, will collapse dramatically, openly beginning with China's repricing of gold in early 2015 (Jim Willie anticipates it will be shortly after the Chinese New Year on Thursday, February 19, 2015), causing major stress in various derivative markets and within weeks thereafter, the collapse of a number of major Western banks. From there, it will go to the streets, nightly news casts, gas stations, grocery store shelves and ATM's (cashpoints).

Pain will need to be felt on the American streets, and in their wallets and stomachs, in order to pave the way for the new currency arrangements. Road builders must first grind up the old road before laying the new.

The Chinese and Russian leadership have made it clear all along that they intend to continue "playing ball" with the IMF and BIS, and the US congress will soon (as predicted above on this thread) accept the IMF 2010 Reforms, also accepting the over arching authority of the IMF and BIS.

Gold and silver -- the "Twin Towers" of Babylonian Money Magic.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 13th November 2014 at 18:44.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Calz (13th November 2014), NancyV (16th November 2014), naste.de.lumina (13th November 2014), yuhui (15th November 2014)

15. Link to Post #68
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

and now, for those who haven't been watching the sun, we have a spot swinging around towards earth with enough energy to knock out the power grids...

drop down for 3-6 months pop back on with a new financial system in place...

16. Link to Post #69
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,658 times in 8,694 posts

This video is mostly supportive of this thread and gives a deep history of china and it's involvement in "all this".

Quote Military tensions, cyber espionage accusations, a brewing currency war; with every passing day, the headlines paint a convincing portrait of an emerging cold war between China and the West. But is this surface level reality the whole picture, or is there a deeper level to this conflict? Is China an opponent to the New World Order global governmental system or a witting collaborator with it? Join us in this in-depth edition of The Corbett Report podcast as we explore China's position in the New World Order.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Calz (13th November 2014), NancyV (16th November 2014), naste.de.lumina (13th November 2014), ThePythonicCow (13th November 2014)

18. Link to Post #70
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Quote and now, for those who haven't been watching the sun, we have a spot swinging around towards earth with enough energy to knock out the power grids...

... and for those who have been paying attention ... James Horak has long been offering evidence of "EMVs" protecting the solar system from the worst the Sun has to offer.

Lots of images captured by many suggesting massive "cube shaped ships" are around the Sun and interacting with it.

Really beyond deniability ....

How the alleged "wave' emanating from the galactic core fits into that ... who really knows???

Sometimes I think the elite are as clueless as we are despite all the advantages of "true history" etc and their tech toys.

... but ... simply my opinion ...
    Last edited by Calz; 14th November 2014 at 11:17.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

naste.de.lumina (13th November 2014), ThePythonicCow (13th November 2014)

20. Link to Post #71
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    This video is mostly supportive of this thread and gives a deep history of china and it's involvement in "all this".
    Yup - good one - as James Corbett said of it himself, it's a doozy of a report.

Here's a thread specifically focused on this report on China by James Corbett: China and the new world order .

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Calz (13th November 2014), NancyV (16th November 2014), naste.de.lumina (13th November 2014), TargeT (13th November 2014)

22. Link to Post #72
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,987 times in 1,125 posts

Interesting article entitled 'The Rockefeller Plan for the BRICS New World Order...' found at http://redefininggod.com/2014/11/the...eir-own-words/

The article is a long read, but well worth the time. It begins:

Quote Decades before President George H.W. Bush introduced the “New World Order” (NWO) into the American vernacular, the Rockefeller family and their minions were making plans to expend America’s post-World War 2 power to bring about such an order. In the course of researching Laurance Rockefeller for my last entry, Why are the Rockefellers and the Jesuits guiding the UFO Disclosure Movement?, I came across a book titled Prospect for America: The Rockefeller Panel Reports…

…It was the product of a 1956 Rockefeller Brothers Fund effort known as the Special Studies Project, and it lays out the blueprint for the multilateral / multipolar New World Order that is currently materializing around us.
    I found the following excerpt relevant to the conversation on this thread re: China.

Quote >>>Why China? Why would the Illuminati, whose home base is in Western Europe, have the Chinese front the public face of their New World Order?

A clue to their motivations and strategy can be found in this article, titled “Colonial Elite Rules China for the Illuminati.” In it, the author states…

“The Chinese people would revolt against overt foreign domination, but embrace their place in the NWO if they believed they were in control.”

The Chinese have suffered greatly at the hands of Western imperialism, as has much of the world. As a result, the Illuminati would have trouble roping many nations into a Western-led New World Order, especially the nationalistic Chinese. Since you can’t have a truly global order without the most populous nation on Earth, the Illuminati opted to use their own legacy of destruction to their advantage. Their two-part strategy to do so is as follows:

1 – They set up a China-centered alliance as an opposing force to the Western alliance.
    This part of the strategy was hinted at in the mainstream press in this 2002 UPI article, titled “China Wants Its Own ‘New World Order’ To Oppose US Version.” It is common practice for the Cabal to use opposing forces to achieve their ends, and they always make sure they have influence or control over both sides.

2 – They have been driving the world public into the hands of the Chinese alliance.
    How have they approached this, you ask?

> They have widely publicized a heinous New World Order planned by the Western Powers while simultaneously publicizing a benign New World Order planned by China and its allies (thus establishing danger from one side and safety from another).

> They have instigated outrageous and provocative action, both economic and military, by the Western powers (this adds a new insight into the open-for-all-to-see Wall Street / City of London criminality and recent Western military boondoggles in Afghanistan, Iraq, Egypt, Libya, and Syria).

> They have broadly exposed damaging information about Western nations, especially the US. This is the motivation behind WikiLeaks, Snowden, and a thousand smaller disclosures. And after Snowden outed the NSA’s activities to the general public, where did he run to hide? First to China (Hong Kong), then to Russia. So what is the psychological message? China and Russia (the BRICS alliance) are where you run for safety from the evil US, its Western allies, and all their horrible behavior.

It is really very simple: the Illuminati built a rabbit trap (in the BRICS alliance) that looks like a nice, safe hole to hide from danger. Now they are beating the bushes (with the Western powers) to drive the rabbits toward the trap.<<<

Clearly, the globalists took into account “the aspirations of peoples all over the globe… to emerge rapidly and conclusively from the era of colonialism” in their planning of the NWO. It is for this reason that the BRICS alliance was formed and the NWO was designed in a multipolar fashion. They want the oppressed peoples of the world to join together and see themselves beating the West. And they want them to believe that the Illuminati’s multipolar New World Order represents their final victory over oppression and ascension to equality, when it is actually just the beginning of a new phase of subjugation and their fall into equality as global serfs.

That article is followed-up with another entitled 'China’s complicity in building the Rockefeller New World Order, in their own words…' found at: http://redefininggod.com/

Very interesting...

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Belle For This Post:

naste.de.lumina (13th November 2014), PathWalker (13th November 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (13th November 2014), ThePythonicCow (13th November 2014), yuhui (15th November 2014)

24. Link to Post #73
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,529 times in 1,350 posts

Paul my friend, this topic is hot. Very nice.

Follows a complement of information to enrich the overall picture of the scenario.

June 1973 – David Rockefeller Sr. visits China to start working out implementation details for what is to come.

Here he is meeting with Premier Chou En-Lai…

Needless to say, globalist coordination with China…

Putin Welcomes Kissinger: ‘Old Friends’ to Talk Shop - January 19, 2012 - New York Times

It was the product of a 1956 Rockefeller Brothers Fund effort known as the Special Studies Project,
    and it lays out the blueprint for the multilateral / multipolar New World Order that is currently materializing around us.

Source: http://redefininggod.com/2014/11/the...eir-own-words/

The 'conscience' is everything, and the infinite is our eternal destination.

Hugs.

Naste.
    Last edited by naste.de.lumina; 13th November 2014 at 22:24.

25. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

'Great minds think alike', eh, naste?

Didn't Maurice Strong move to China about 3-4 years ago, iirc?

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Belle For This Post:

Calz (13th November 2014), NancyV (16th November 2014), naste.de.lumina (13th November 2014), ThePythonicCow (13th November 2014)

27. Link to Post #75
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

... again ... most all the "smart money" started to move to China in the mid 90's.

Not really something that is debatable?

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Belle (13th November 2014), NancyV (16th November 2014), naste.de.lumina (13th November 2014), TargeT (13th November 2014), ThePythonicCow (13th November 2014)

29. Link to Post #76
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,529 times in 1,350 posts

Quote Posted by Belle (here)
    'Great minds think alike', eh, naste?

Didn't Maurice Strong move to China about 3-4 years ago, iirc?
    No doubt Belle, and our collaboration on this 'energy' war are our frequencies with all this organized information.

Synchronicity

Naste.

P.S.: I'm sorry but I do not remember / know who is Maurice Strong.
    Last edited by naste.de.lumina; 13th November 2014 at 20:44.

30. Link to Post #77
    Thanks

Maurice Strong is more than a money man....he is a real 'mover and shaker' in the NWO. I believe it was he who came up with the global warming scam and 'sustainable development'.

Not much is known about him except he is POWER and wields it well.

He does have an 'official' website...http://www.mauricestrong.net/ from which the following quote is taken:

Quote Indeed, Secretary-General Kofi Annan, near the end of his term, paid the following tribute to Strong:

“Looking back on our time together, we have shared many trials and tribulations and I am grateful that I had the benefit of your global vision and wise counsel on many critical issues, not least the delicate question of the Korean Peninsula and China’s changing role in the world. Your unwavering commitment to the environment, multilateralism and peaceful resolution of conflicts is especially appreciated.”

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Belle For This Post:

Calz (13th November 2014), NancyV (16th November 2014), naste.de.lumina (13th November 2014), PathWalker (14th November 2014), ThePythonicCow (13th November 2014)

32. Link to Post #78
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The one who calls himself "Ken", the blogger at RedefiningGod.com and source of posts 72 and 73 above, is good - thanks for introducing him here, Belle and naste.de.lumina.

Yes, both Ken's material, and James Corbett's China special that TargeT posted above, are very relevant to understanding this Global Currency Reset, and the roles of China, the Rockefellers, Kissinger, the United Nations, the IMF and BIS, and related entities in these events, which have been ongoing at least since World War II.

Excellent!
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 13th November 2014 at 22:25.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

NancyV (16th November 2014), naste.de.lumina (13th November 2014), TargeT (13th November 2014)

34. Link to Post #79
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,583 times in 5,817 posts

For the large-scale individual "collector"/hoarder/saver of gold and silver coins, there is probably not much chance of staying under the radar (they are already on a list, I would guess.)

But what about the guy who has bought a few coins here and there? How will the (US-based) bastards squeeze that stone? Will there be a "tax"/fee when converting silver coins to new IMF-dollas?

Or, is silver a really smart buy right now, for the little guy that cannot buy (convert US dollars into) other, bigger ticket, tangible assets such as land or viable businesses (like agribiz "farms.")

Silver is around $15/ounce today. BUY? It's not a rhetorical question, and I don't know the answer. It just seems like it can't fall much further, and (unlike Federal Reserve Notes) will probably go up in value.

Dennis

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

NancyV (16th November 2014), naste.de.lumina (14th November 2014), TargeT (13th November 2014), ThePythonicCow (14th November 2014)

36. Link to Post #80
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,658 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    For the large-scale individual "collector"/hoarder/saver of gold and silver coins, there is probably not much chance of staying under the radar (they are already on a list, I would guess.)

But what about the guy who has bought a few coins here and there? How will the (US-based) bastards squeeze that stone? Will there be a "tax"/fee when converting silver coins to new IMF-dollas?

Or, is silver a really smart buy right now, for the little guy that cannot buy (convert US dollars into) other, bigger ticket, tangible assets such as land or viable businesses (like agribiz "farms.")

Silver is around $15/ounce today. BUY? It's not a rhetorical question, and I don't know the answer. It just seems like it can't fall much further, and (unlike Federal Reserve Notes) will probably go up in value.

Dennis
    when you say large scale collector/hoarder you are talking numbers that are unattainable by us lowly 99%, the wealth gap has grown so large that "we" don't register on the radar.

if you are looking for a "wealth preserving" commodity I still feel that precious metals are not bad place to store them, but don't be shy of digital currency either.. it may not knock the financial world completely off it's feet, but I see a blind-side blow coming that is nigh unstoppable. (Bitcoin etc..); as always diversifying is the best option.

Note:

I say this as I live just above "paycheck to paycheck" status with a heavy debt load... so probably not the best financial ad visor; though I still (based on research) think the above is solid advice.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (13th November 2014), NancyV (16th November 2014), naste.de.lumina (14th November 2014), ThePythonicCow (14th November 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1 4 14 22 LastLast