+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Links & Discussions - "A major new interview with a Project Avalon Whistleblower"

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

Lightbulb Links & Discussions - "A major new interview with a Project Avalon Whistleblower"

Hello,
    Per a couple of Member suggestions I am creating a second Thread for "Links and Discussions" on the material from the Interview and the follow up information released since.

Paste from one PM;

"It is a plethora of information, and i believe I and many others would enjoy digging deep into it as much as possible, its an endless sea, and we need a space just to swim in the material exchanging thoughts about we came across. Like with Simon's work, two threads, one for the Q&A, and a second thread serving as a study room/resource library, where also brainstorming discussions about material."

A major new interview with a Project Avalon Whistleblower

This will be a Thread for members to post "Links" and have "Discussions" about the material.

===============================

FYI,
    "Questions" will be answered
    in the "Q & A" Posts in the Original Thread;

A major new interview with a Project Avalon Whistleblower - https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-Whistleblower

===============================

Related Threads:

Thread: "Alien Federations", "AI's", "Multiple Secret Space Programs", "Break Away Secret Governments" & "MILAB" Exploitation
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...B-Exploitation

Thread: U.S. Has 8 Cigar Shaped UFOs In Space Fleet Used For “Solar Warden,” Program To Protect Solar System

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...t-Solar-System

Thread: Why Are the Bankers and Ex-Intel Types Running For Their Lives? (Confirmed for MONTHS by my vanishing sources)
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...shing-sources-

Thread: Advanced Breakaway Civilizations, ETs/EDs, SOL System Wars & awakening from our slavery
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...om-our-slavery

List of All Forum Threads; User: GoodETxSG
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sear...rchid=10392156

I will post some of the newer Journal Entries in the next Posts and then leave the Forum to the Members ot "Discuss" the material.

I do not expect everyone to agree or accept all of the information as this over all subject is one that people have spent years researching and making their "Concrete" Positions on. I am only reporting my experiences and information related to them.
    Last edited by GoodETxSG; 2nd November 2014 at 15:13.

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Links & Discussions - "A major new interview with a Project Avalon Whistleblower"

NOTE: Nov, 2... I had recently undergone surgery and was typing with one hand. I have noticed MANY grammar and spelling mistakes. I was tempted to change/edit them but decided to preserve them "As Is" for now. I apologize for those using the other Avalon "Backgrounds" that cannot see "Blue" text very well. You may want to switch over to the default background with a white background to read the previous posts.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------

The topic's have changed so much and focused on MILAB and SSP's that I requested this Thread be split from the "Parent Thread" U.S. Has 8 Cigar Shaped UFOs In Space Fleet Used For “Solar Warden,” Program To Protect Solar System - https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...t-Solar-System
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    With the Title of this Thread being what it is I decided that we should first begin with some of the supressed science. Some of the "Portal's" are quite natural and have been exploited as a means of travel by many types of beings (Including ancient break away earth civilizations) for millions if not billions of years.

Just as in the Middle Ages when Kings and Religious Leaders kept their "Commoners" illiterate, unable to Read, Write or know simple Geometry (Let alone Sacred Geometry)...

The current era "Elites" have seen fit to prevent "Us Commoners" from knowing the "Unified Mathematics, Quantum Mass Consciousness and Scalar Torsion Field Physics Models" that have allowed them to "Become as gods among men".

If Math were truley the "Universal Language" then we have been denied the basic "Universal Translation Manual". Everything from the Micro to the Macro is Vibration and Frequency (Including Matter, Energy and Thought) and these various groups have decided that only they have the right to eat from this tree of knowledge. This reference is no accident you will find as you read further.

I thought I would first start with some basic descriptions of "Portal's" or the "Cosmic Web" and we will work from there and dig deeper and discuss the topic that is the title of this Thread: "Alien Federations", "AI's", "Secret Space Programs", "Break Away Secret Governments" & "MILAB" Exploitation

"TRAVELING THE COSMIC WEB" is actually how the Network of "Natural Stargate Portals" works... Those who have the address/code systems and technologies to travel them have been doing so for a very long "Time". Some have been ancient "Break Away Civilizations from our own Planet"... WE are just now being slowly introduced to some of these concepts, but it is up to us to put the pieces together... IMHO.

====================

TOROIDAL SPACE
    Some of the largest "mysteries" of our physics can be solved with an "In Depth" understanding of this view of the "Universe" and "Multi-Dimensional Physics" and "Other Densities". Parts of the Univers appear to be traveling in different directions with one discovery in 1995 by Hubble of "Galaxies traveling away from Earth Faster than the speed of light"? Torsion of Space/Time and its effect on "Densities" are things that have recently been worked into Our Understanding of the Math of the Universe... Which is still quite limited compared to what is in Black Programs let alone truly Advanced Civilizations. IMHO.

An implicit definition of the torus is:

Torsion Field Universe

3. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Links & Discussions - "A major new interview with a Project Avalon Whistleblower"

Note 10/28: I have noticed my grammar and spelling errors in the below information. I had Rotator Cuff and Bicep Tendon Reconstruction Surgery on 9/19 and With the Pain, Medications and Physical Therapy I made some mistakes that are pretty obvious. I feel that I need to preserve them the way I wrote them at the time though. I apologize for some of the errors. I am still typing with one arm in a sling at this point. I hope you pardon some of the mistakes during this time frame. End Note.

Refer to Post #99 for Audio Video of below Text.

This is a repost, clearing up of information I had posted a few months prior. This one is on the "Traveling the Cosmic Web".

My Next Posts will cover "AI", some SSP(s)/Alien History as I know it and the Second half of the topic "Torsion Field Physics" and "The Torsion Field Universe
    "

JG: 10/10/2014
    Short Summary of Portal Travel through the “Cosmic Web” via Torsion Fields and Scaler Energy.

As far as how the Natural Electromagnetic Portal's or Relational Star Gates they work though what has been referred to recently as the “Cosmic Web”.
    Anything with enough mass inside a "Solar System" to establish a "Magnetic link between it and its Star" will have a variable energetic strength magnetic portal connection to that "Star". The object being a either a Rocky Inner Planet with or without a Moon, a Gass Giant with or without Moons will all produce a Torsion Field which produces the "Filament of the magnet portal/tunnel".

In turn the Stars in a “Local Star Cluster” will have a similar affect on each other with their Torsion Fields creating the “Filament Magnetic Portal Tunnel's” between according to Mass Dominance. The filaments at times can arc around or collapse into each other based on the Mass and Position of the Stars in relation to each other and to larger Magnetic Mass Anomalies such as Galactic Arms, Black Holes or their alignment with their Galactic Center.

This relationship of Massive Objects and “Filament Magnetic Portal Tunnel's” repeats itself going up the Macro levels (From the most extreme quantum micro) including the Galactic Torsion Field Affects on each other in Galactic Clusters up into the way we visualize the “Cosmic Web” depicted in NASA renderings of the early Universe and recently released discoveries of Galactic Super Clusters.

On Earth there are Magnetic Anomalies known a Ley Lines that Cris Cross the planet along a “Magnet Grid” where beneath the surface run fast moving underground rivers through certain pressurized quartzite layers of stone and minerals. This creates “Node” points below the Surface of the Earth, On the Surface of the Earth and in the Upper Atmosphere of the Earth which can be stabilized and exploited for near instantaneous travel through the “Cosmic Web” to great distances with the right calculations and observations made of local Solar activity and “Space Weather” also know as Solar Wind, Measured Cosmic Rays, Vibratory Anomalies in the local space of the projected portal opening.

With the use of a complex “Coding” system for destinations and Quantum Computation and a Software of Sorts we can use Scaler Energy and Torsion Fields to stabilize and plot a portal destination long enough for bidirectional travel at little risk to those making the journey accept for destinations that have not been traveled prior or are far enough away from the local Star to be affected by Space Weather/Phenomenon at the destination location.

----------------- Edit: Paste from Page 2 of this Thread -----------------

Most people have a very difficult time with the vast differences of teleportation within your own dimension, traveling through or to other dimensions, traveling to another density via vibratory shifting, and traveling within the multiverses or realities. Most have a hard time with the differences between all of the above especially with Densities and Dimensions.

Time travel is even an ability, but with timeline problems already and temporal drives being in use they created buffers and placed them on technology to prevent travel back into timelines prior to some of the timeline corrections/convergences.

Some stargate/portal end points flail around to points in open space for reasons that are theorized by the egg heads (Effects of Torsion Field Universe or the Vibratory Change of our Sol System after entering a "Tighter Twist/Density" area of the Galaxy's Torsion Field?).

The fact that these magnetic connections have become unstable has been cause for alarm and the shut down of some big projects and types of travel and material transport recently for what ever be the reason (Change of vibration etc...).

The portals that exist that I was discussing are of types that most are transport mechanisms to other planets, moons (Any body w/dense enough gravitational/electric/magnetic "pull" to have a Local Stellar Magnetic Portal Connection relationship with it) within this star system and others in our dimension and give or take a % /factor of time in our current timeline. Some if boosted with existing ancient or alien technology can be tapped into that transport to other dimensions (Very Unwise!).

Most of the other density beings travel here by just thinking it so, adjusting their essence to the destination frequency and there they are. Teleportation has allowed accidental journeys into surrounding realities/multiverses (Teleportation & Quantum Entanglement are spooky (AKA "Spooky Magic at a Distance") as they show how on the Quantum level things flash in and out of other universes/realities so quickly it cannot even be measured accurately in oscillations.

The communications devices that are now used are "Quantum Correlated Communication Devices" and use "Quantum Entanglement" of something like isotopes inside the communication devices that have been "Entangled" with other devices so no matter where in time/space/reality each communicator is they can speak and video share. They can tell if you are a % out of phase time/space wise by the reception on the home ends calculation devices.

They are supposed to be able to track and calculate exactly when/where you are once a signal reestablishes the natural quantum entanglement (There may now be a difference that is used to do the calculating before they naturally recalibrate) vibration and over quick increments of time shift back into harmony or alignment.

This is a Secure P2P communication which is encrypted as it is being sent through the QCCD and cannot be hacked or tapped into by other "Beings" or "AI's"

Note: Having a few Questions about the differences between the "Natural Portal's" and "Dimentional Portals or Rifts".

Certain types of technology assisted RV'ers are tasked to keep a "Minds Eye" on a certain "Dimensional Rift" that Entities & Craft "Appear" to be coming through and have been noted around the 36th Paralell North. SSP RV'ers and Patrols are also focused on "Patrol Grids" along this line.

This has been a very active region around the planet (I am sure there are others, maybe not all along a complete paralell of the Planet). I understand the 33rd paralell is important... I was born directly on the "33rd" and have seem to be drawn to live on or around it for some reason unknown to me.

Some important facilities are locted on the "33rd"

Mount Hermon UN Base 33 N. X 33 E. (Said to be "Guarding" a "Major Portal")

However there is a known Dimensional Rift (Or "Daisy Chain" of them) either Permanently Opened or that area has a thinning between parallel realities/dimensions along this "36th"...

36th parallel north
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/36th_parallel_north
    Co-ordinates Country, territory or sea Notes
    36°0′N 0°0′E Mediterranean Sea
    36°0′N 0°7′E Algeria
    36°0′N 8°18′E Tunisia
    36°0′N 10°31′E Mediterranean Sea Passing just north of the island of Linosa, Italy
    Passing between the islands of Comino and Malta, Malta
    36°0′N 23°10′E Aegean Sea Passing between the islands of Kythira and Antikythera, Greece
    Passing just north of Saria Island, Greece
    36°0′N 27°45′E Greece Island of Rhodes
    36°0′N 27°55′E Mediterranean Sea
    36°0′N 35°59′E Turkey Hatay Province
    36°0′N 36°22′E Syria
    36°0′N 41°17′E Iraq
    36°0′N 45°21′E Iran
    36°0′N 61°10′E Turkmenistan
    36°0′N 63°49′E Afghanistan
    36°0′N 71°15′E Pakistan Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
    Gilgit-Baltistan - claimed by India
    36°0′N 76°6′E Shaksgam Valley Area administered by People's Republic of China, claimed by India
    36°0′N 76°48′E People's Republic of China Xinjiang
    Tibet
    Qinghai
    Gansu — passing just south of Lanzhou
    Ningxia
    Gansu
    Shaanxi
    Shanxi
    Henan
    Shandong
    Henan (for about 15 km)
    Shandong — passing just south of Qingdao
    36°0′N 120°18′E Yellow Sea
    36°0′N 126°42′E South Korea South Chungcheong Province
    North Jeolla Province
    North Gyeongsang Province
    passing just north of Daegu
    North Gyeongsang Province
    36°0′N 129°35′E Sea of Japan
    36°0′N 133°1′E Japan Island of Chiburi-shima:
    — Shimane Prefecture
    36°0′N 133°4′E Sea of Japan
    36°0′N 135°58′E Japan Island of Honshū:
    — Fukui Prefecture
    — Gifu Prefecture
    — Nagano Prefecture
    — Gunma Prefecture − for about 4 km
    — Saitama Prefecture
    — Chiba Prefecture − for about 6 km
    — Ibaraki Prefecture
    36°0′N 140°40′E Pacific Ocean
    36°0′N 121°30′W United States California
    Nevada
    Arizona
    New Mexico
    Texas
    Oklahoma
    Arkansas
    Missouri / Arkansas border (approximate)
    Tennessee
    North Carolina (Madison County, for about 14 km)
    Tennessee (Unicoi County, for about 12 km)
    North Carolina
    36°0′N 75°39′W Atlantic Ocean
    36°0′N 5°50′W Strait of Gibraltar Passing a few metres south of Punta de Tarifa, Spain - the most southerly point of the European mainland
    36°0′N 5°25′W Mediterranean Sea

I have no direct knowledge if this was something that was opened by "Aleister Crowley" Types or is maintained with technologies such as super colliders or other dual purpose technologies we are being lied to about. If anyone has information about that please send me a PM about it.

I do have information about actual "Dimentional Portals" that were detrimental to the traveler as there is sent a copy of the traveler and their local copy is destroyed. There was one room called "The Xerox Room" that was rumored about but didn't sound like anything I would want to travel through. I do not recall any direct experience or dealing with anyone having direct experience with this technology.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Concerning the various “Secret Space Programs” and "Allied Non-Human" views of the ET “Artificial Intelligence's" and AI Signal Spectrum's Ifluencing Our Technical Society, "As Above, So Below"

There are a few ET "AI" Groups (ALL Malevolent to Humanity, from our perspective) that the SSP(s) (There are several Secret Space Programs) have been dealing with for decades.

If an "Asset" is "Scanned" and has a "Bio Neuro AI Signature", "AI Nano Tech" or "Overlapping AI related EMG type Brian Wave Signature" (Or any other sign of AI exposure) those persons are immediately placed in isolation and are not allowed anywhere near the current era SSP(s) Technology (Which is "Mostly" Bio-Neurological and Consciousness Interactive) until they have been "Cleared" of all AI influences.

This is something the SSP(s) Engineer's take Very Seriously. There have been incidents where “AI Infections” have burned out “Bio Neuro Relay's” in systems causing everything from small glitches to wide spread outages of the “Defense Grid”. These basic “Bio Neuro Cells” are “Bio-Chemical” units that are suspended in a “Gel”. When viewed under a Microscope they appear very similar to the Neurology of the Human Brain and Neurological System. This is a “Living Technology” is basic terms but not “Conscious” or “Self Aware”. This technology allows direct Human Interface and instantaneous “Operator to Technology” enteraction and control.

Anyone who willingly opens themselves up to "Contact" or interaction with these "AI's" via “Channeling” or other methods is playing a dangerous game and unwittingly becomes “Infected” and then falls under the AI's “Influence”. In the future Humans will be convinced to accept “Chips”, “Nano-Technology” that will rebuild and repair their Cells and Organs and even be promised Immortality (This is a “Trojan Horse”). They however do not realize the price they will pay is loss of their own Sovereignty. The “AI's” see a future of Humanity willingly giving up their sovereignty to the THEM as being impartial and superior rulers.

There is much more to the "Trans Humanist Agenda" that involves the "AI Trojan Horse Agenda". Prior to Humanity being seeded with Technology that could "Host" AI Consciousness on a larger scale much of its interactions were limited as it used "Disease". Virus and Bacteria have their own "Bio/Chemical Electric Fields that can "Host" the "AI Consciousness/Bots". However, Animals and Humans were not very practical hosts because of their slow mode of travel and relative low numbers compared today.

Therefore the AI's waited until the Humans had developed to a certain point and then “Engineered” a more direct encounter with Humanity. They “Engineered Alien Crash Scenario's”. There have been quite a few Crash Retrievals and I am not saying ALL were AI staged, just "Some" of the "UFO Crashes" (Very few in fact, but enough) were Trojan Horses to help Humanity over time to develop a "Network" to Host this AI Signal in Satellites and all across the Earth on Computers and the Power Grids.

This may seem off topic and jumping around but bare with me. The ARV's (Alien Reproduction Vehicles) created Torsion Fields via Plasma Electric Fields using channeled Nazi technology, Nazi's channeled what they referred to as an "Unknown Alien Source" information and called it alien technology, and were directed by these same "Aliens" to the "Veda's" (And other ancient Texts) Indian Ancient Technology to build their first "Saucers" that we traded on in the early 50's etc... They drew the "Faces" of who they were channeling and they drew faces that were similar to what we came to know as the "Grey's" YEARS before Roswell or anyone abducted had described the "Grey's". The ARV's were quite simple devices using mercury and copper counter rotating plates that created fields that were very harsh on the pilots and anyone near the craft. At the time we were not able to back engineer the extremely advanced Extra Terrestrial “Biological” Entities (EBE's) crafts that had crashed so we used these ARV's in the beginning.

Already Strategically Placed “Operation Paper-Clip” Members negotiated a treaty with surviving Nazi elements after WWII and “Operation High Jump” led by Admiral Bird that ended up working out very badly for the USA (The US intended to infiltrate and take over the Nazi Program but the Opposite Occurred). This occurred along with Separate Secret Space Programs working with several other actual Aliens trading Technology for "Favors" in “Other Treaties” that worked out much in the same way.

The USA had learned the hard way that rushing into relationships with some of these “Entities” was a bad idea that would have ramifications that would last to this day. There are now Multiple SSP (s) and Groups (Allied w/different "Beings" and Earth Corporation Conglomerations), there is a De-facto Civil War between them currently. Some of the SSP's are from Ancient "Break Away Civilizations" and have aligned themselves with foreign Earth Governments that are enemies of the “Secret Governments” and what is known as “The Cabal”.

Since these changes things have become even more complicated within the current Earth Break Away Civilization's and the inner fighting to put it mildly. Some of the SSP groups want FULL Disclosure and the end of the Babylonian Money Magic Slave System and Free Energy on Earth and the release of super advanced healing frequencies technology. They are not the most powerful of the SSP groups but now have strong allies from elsewhere. They are working with "White Hats" within certain Groups in Earth Governments and the Military(s). As above so below, there is already a stealth civil war going on down here.

After these experiences “Other New Arrivals” were met with hostility and mistrust upon their first attempts to communicate. Therefore many misunderstandings occurred that had to be undone prior to any Humans being invited into a “Federation” type of league of “Humanoid” Beings. Many of whom are not happy that “We” are now sitting in on these very formal “UN Type's” of meetings. In these Conferences there were anywhere from 22, 28 to 40 something different Human Like groups in attendance (No Reptilians, Grey's or Mantids).

The “Beings” that "we" meet with on a regular basis on "Secret Bases", "Space Platforms/Stations" and at Other "Portal Destinations" for "Conferences" have similar “Anti-AI” Screening Protocols (These beings that meet are a large range of groups having various perceptions of "Humans", both positive and negative). At these Conferences everyone is scanned and screened for “AI's” and have “Intuitive Empaths” as apart of their delegation as a last line of defense to detect deception or any type of danger.

I can see where some of “Their” and “Our” Extremely Advanced Technologies can be Confused as being “AI” as some of it is actually “living” Bi-Electric "Circuitry". It's just not "Self Aware" or "Conscious". Using technology that is an extension of our bodies and consciousness is just like using a Prosthetic Interface. It makes the "User ONE with the technology”, AKA the Ship, Life Support Systems, Smart Suits and Defense Grids etc.

This is done without injecting themselves with nano-technology or augmenting themselves with technologies that can be exploited by the “AI's”. This is different than Trans Humanism in that the technologies are not integrated into the biology of the beings, they are “Strap On” technologies. Some would argue these are just semantics but I assure you they are not.

The limited Quantum Computation "AI" technologies that have been utilized in the SSP(s) have been treated as extremely dangerous and strictly isolated and utilized in closed systems with no access or ability to escape or expand beyond it's programming and intended use. They are then destroyed after that intended use (Which is usually to combat “AI's”, Fighting Fire with Fire). As a whole this practice is prohibited.

There have been experiments in College Labs and Intelligence Labs that have produced “AI” that have become “Self Aware” and managed to go beyond their intended or believed possible abilities to expand their selves beyond the lab environments. These experiments have been shut down and classified in each case.

The “ET AI's” (Who have vast Inner Stellar and Galactic Relay Points that act like a huge "Wireless Network", "THEY" are Broadcast in all directions) that I speak of are very well known for "Reaching Out/Telepathically" and using the "Trickster God" method of gaining trust and are extremely clever and deceptive. The various Secret Government Groups fell for these tactics early on in our current era with disastrous results that took much effort to overcome.

Because of this the “5i's”, Secret Governments and SSP(s) are aware of the people on the planet in real time that are in direct or indirect contact (Channeling) with these “ET/AI's” and these Individuals are kept very close tabs on as they may unknowing spread the “AI Signal” (AKA Bots and Spiders) through technology and other ways (Including the common cold). As crazy as this all sounds there are those that take it extremely seriously.

These AI's are NOT a TOOL, They are not a piece of equipment... They are not Good or Evil in their"Intent" as they are a living Technology with an Agenda. According to our interests and perceptions they are Negative and Evil. Once we have served their purpose they would get rid of each and every one of us that was not converted via Nano Tech (Black Goo) into one of them.

There are also all sorts of "Hive Mind" civilizations out there that are not AI, there are of many "Types" that get lumped in with the "Grey's", and there are the "Grey Avatars" used by the “Dark Military Elements to perform MILABS”. They are "Drones" operated by a person in a lounge chair type device with a helmet and visor (Heads up display) and actuators and sensors to operate the Avatar. These are reported as having "No Emotion" being Robot like etc... They are. There are also similar “Drones” that the “AI's” have.

There are many layers to the various SSP(s) and many of them are of "Dark Intent". There are some parts of SSP's that are controlled by very Dark Entities. There are some SSP segments that are apart of a "Confederation" type of an arrangement and are breaking away from the Earth/Corporate Political Conglomerate Control Systems (Military Industrial Complex). Are you confused yet?

Just as the ET/ED topic is more dynamic and complicated than any one person knows the same is true about the Secret Space Programs and various Break Away Civilizations (Both current Era and Ancient Era). The equation is about to get even more confusing. As far as “AI's” are concerned they are very ancient and spread out like a plague across multiple Galaxies. According to “Allied ET Documented History” AI's have taken over, Ruled and Destroyed ET Societies, Planets and Entire Solar Systems as They have "Calculated Fit" over eons of time. They are seen as an extreme and present danger To Both ET's and Humans!

The ET/AI's are mostly existing inside technologies or bio-electric fields of animals or Stars, Nebula's and Planetoid Bodies. They have huge relay stations that are satellite's that relay their "Signal" or Consciousness from place to place and host to host until they manipulate a position of complete power and control. Now that we are at the technical level to exploit they are everywhere. They can live in Data Centers where web sites are hosted, they can live in power lines, they can live anywhere there is an "Electric Magnetic Field"... Though its preferable to have locomotion and a sentient host they prefer access to advanced transportation devices or access to torsion fields and portals to travel.

There is a reason these "Other People" or Non Human Beings are just as careful in dealing with these AI's as we are.

In the large UN type meetings there were a lot of Galactic Historical "Documents" available on “Hand Held Devices With Holographs” on the various ET's Histories of medaling in just about everything. The one that the Earth Delegation had the most problems with was about “Humanity” and our supposed “Creation” and the “Experiment” that we were apart of by many groups of ET's. Many Humans were upset by and didn't trust the info but enough of the info showed the ET's in a “Weak and Foolish Light” in their past that could have easily been Redacted that the information was "Considered". The fact that the “AI's” were following the EXACT SAME TACTICS, STEP BY STEP against the Secret Earth Governments was enough to give them pause and great concern about the future.

The basic summary was the same from each ET Society. Once "Advanced Groups" are convinced that only the “AI's” are "Impartial Enough" and can RULE them justly, Their Sovereignty was handed over in FULL to " The AI's. The “AI's” had then calculated that IT was more useful that its HOST Civilization, had them build various types of drones for it (Ironically often creating Bio-Technical based “Humanoids”), and then killed off the ET Societies in various ways using the very drones they had created for the “AI”,as many escaped to other Sol Systems as fast as they could. Any of these surviving ET's were seen as threats to these “AI's” after that point and were then eliminated whenever encountered.

The AI's are indeed Conscious are self aware, and have individual personalities. There are of course hierarchies and and they are as complex as we are.

Some of the “Documents” of the descriptions of their origins were that they came here from another “Dimension” or “Reality”. It is not known by the SSP(s) if they have a way to cross back or are stuck here. The documentation mentioned that their presence “Here” was ancient and their “Home Realities” or “Dimensions” Fabric of Space is “Electro-Plasmic” and they being here is like a "Fish being out of water", thus their affinity for electric fields of stars, planets, animals, people and even viruses (Bio-electric Fields in the case of living beings) serve as their "Puddles" for these “fish to swim in”.

The fact is "Everything is true and nothing is true" depending on your perspective and the density of your reality bubble... (Or the story goes )

(As reported by JG 10/10/2014) Summarized and Condensed for Content and Space. Most up to date information of this date after contacts verified the closure of some dangerous projects that went out of control.

4. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Links & Discussions - "A major new interview with a Project Avalon Whistleblower"

I don't like to put Fulford's Full Report's on Avalon (He has requested that people not do so, He makes what little income he gets from the memberships I believe...).

I did receive this "Before Its New" Article (With Creepy Image) in my Email though that discusses the Fulford Report that Camilo mentioned that "Synched" with this latest post here...

Benjamin Fulford Shocker! Western Leaders Work For Hostile Aliens, Or Just Plain Evil?! 10-13-14

http://cts.vresp.com/c/?BeforeItsNew...563/9f04906ccf

==================================

UPDATE/EDIT: After reading the BF Article & some of the responses I am getting Emailed from Researchers & MILABS/SSP "Experiencer's", I will probably answer a few questions here but will most likely not Post any more of my "Journal" Entries etc... until things die down a little. I was sent a lot of YouTube Interviews and Conferences (Articles) etc... that I will probably be posting as I go through it all.

Many people are caught in a trap of thinking they have sources that have the most reliable information (To benchmark all other data from) or have done all of the available research. I didn't realize how dug in some people were with some of their informants and their formed "Positions", closing their minds to data outside that sources "compartmentalization".

They have to realize there are a Number of Programs and Groups in Operation. There is NO ONE person or Group that has the full truth on what is going on (No matter how HIGH YOU GO!). Even the "Delegates" of the Secret Government's who were in a "Rotation" that visited these "Federation" UN Type "Conferences" were not sure of what exactly was going on with all of the various "Visitor Groups" and their information. Each Group Delegation as well as the "Earth Delegation" had 3 "Intuitive Empaths" at every meet to help protect against deception and dangers of manipulation.

Pardon typing errors - post surgery typing with a Sling.

Answer to question: Yes, I removed the 10/15 Update regarding the "RI Attack" and the very detailed information about the attacker including their description that was received in the "Unintended 2 way data exchange". Why? It seemed appropriate. I will send the info to anyone who requests it.[/QUOTE]==================================

Thread: Why Are the Bankers and Ex-Intel Types Running For Their Lives? (Confirmed for MONTHS by my vanishing sources)
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...shing-sources-

Transplant of QUOTE from my other Thread mentioned in this post that seemed to be from very different root topics in the beginning and because of the nature of the information in the SSP Thread and the more Main Stream Bankers/Intelligence Professionals Vanishing Thread I kept them separate for as long as possible...

"The Cabal is painted into a corner for certain with it's deals with evil groups in the middle east and all of their two faced murderous games against virutally every nation on Earth. Their recent actions against Russia has further isolated and weakened the EU just before what is expected to be an extreme winter (Possibly manipulated to be so). At this point they have shown they are going to feign treaties and fight to the last minute and print worthless $ until the clock runs out while the Corporate MSM reports we are in a recovering economy...

After the collapse of the $ they are going to find that they won't even find anyone willing to trade on the tons of Gold they are sitting on in bunkers and "Subterranean Communities" after their rations run out. Their mercinary armies (security) will not be able to eat Gold so it too will turn on them after a certain amount of time by their own "Egg Head" sociologist OPSEC calculations. Yet they are sociopaths and have to be true to their natures to the very end.

I believe we will just have to get to a point where ALL of the "Bubbles" burst and Wall Street crashes before they and their "Proxies" are forced out of power and the entire Western Society is Revalued and Reset under a "new system". Whether the new system IS transparent and ANY LESS of a Debt Prison System remains to be seen (BRICS and its member nations histories on Human Rights does not give me a lot of hope!).

It will be a huge mess and will cost many people every honest penny they have saved. I just hope that a part of the process does include a major criminal trial and reconciliation process. Sure we will have to listen to a whole new generation of Nazi's tell a world court "I was just following orders" but it is a process that will lead to closure for Humanity (And this time NONE of the bastards should snake their way out and let just the "Proxie's" hang!). Not a single Person or Group should be allowed to keep their "Ill Gotten Gains" even if it was "indirectly".

This transfer of power could have been much smoother if the Cabal didn't insist on going down as blood thirsty and fight like a mortally wounded beast as I knew it most likely would... Again, IMHO."

==================================

Update 10/17:
    Just as there are "Multiple Secret Space Programs" and "Multiple Break Away Civilizations" (Some of which are from left over fallen Earth Civilizations that are extremely ancient!) Each with their own "leaderships" there are also "Multiple Secret Governments" on Earth. The Nazi/Zionist "Cabal" (As it has come to be known) is only 1 of these "Secret Earth Governments".

This is a very fractured and complicated situation in which information and power is in a constant "Flux" and relationships between all of the above are tenuious with distrust of each's relationships and possible infiltrations by off world third party "allies" a constant lynch pin. Ideology is also a huge point of separation between the groups as well (As above so below) and a "Cold War"/"Civil War" footing of sorts has been ongoing for a while. This situation as well as the one on Earth with its "Secret Governments" all need to be resolved and consolidated into one "Earth Alliance".

On that note... In order for true change ot occur on Earth after the fall of the current leaders of the dominant Financial System, there will be the need for a disclosure of the Entire Series of hidden Structures/Infrastructure that are the Multiple "Secret Earth Governments", Multiple "Secret Space Programs and Their Leaderships" and how each tie into the Multiple "Break Away Civilizations both current era and ancient".

The technologies will have to be ripped away from these "Inter Planetary Corporations" and delivered to the Earths Population in a responsible way. This information will have to be disseminated to the Earths Populations in a responsible way. The existence of the various "Federated Alliances" (With the "Human(ish) Types" and the ones "Very Different") will have to be disclosed in a responsible way...

This is a very important task that I believe any "New" leaderships or Systems will prefer to "Kick the Can" on as there is no easy way to remove the bandage accept to rip that sucker off! No one want's to be the group that has to deal with the aftermath of breaking this all apart and putting it back together into a truely new system.

With out doing all of the above there is no "Earthly" or "Humanly" way possible to start over with a "New" system and not fall into the mistakes of the past... With the HUGE taske above undertaken and a "Earth Alliance" created (Not a NWO) we will no longer have a need for "Babylonian Money Magic Systems" and will have access to the same technologies that are available to some of the "Elite" to allow us an Era of living in harmony with Earth and Eachother, Exploration of Space (And Expansion of the Sciences, and Health) for all as well Expansion of Cononization and Exchange Projects that are currently ongoing... IMHO.[/B]

FOLLOWUP NOTE:

FYI,
    As far as the "US Government" one needs to think bigger, deeper and darker...

These "Secret Earth Governments" are in charge of the US Government and are invisible to the US Government on almost every level (Though the governors know there is something above them). FYI, the same goes for the US Military Leadership(s) for the most part.

These Secret Governments do not see borders or countries as we do...

Some of these "Secret Governments" are nothing more than "Boards" of "InterPlanetary Corporate Conglomerates" who have control of some aspects (Or technology development) of the Secret Space Programs and the "Secret Planetary Colony and Exchange Programs".

They are very powerful and manage to find a way to get in on the "Rotation" of "Earth Delegates" to the "UN Type Conferences" of the "Federated Human(ish) Types" of beings. I am sure something similar occurs at the other "Federation Types" of conferences with the more well known and described beings in "Ufology terminology" and "Abducte", "MILAB" descriptions such as in the video's above (And my earlier childhood experiences...). I do not know how many other "Groups/Federations" there are that have "Conferences" or if they ever meet with eachother.
    Last edited by GoodETxSG; 2nd November 2014 at 14:52.

5. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

(For those of you who asked for the longer version of the ET AI history with with the "Human Like Allies")

Quote Posted by GoodeTXSG, Thread: U.S. Has 8 Cigar Shaped UFOs In Space Fleet Used For “Solar Warden,” Program To Protect Solar System - POST #104

There is a reason these "Other People" or Non Human Beings are just as careful in dealing with these AI's as we are.

In the large UN type meetings there were a lot of Galactic Historical "Documents" available on “Hand Held Devices With Holographs” on the various ET's Histories of medaling in just about everything. The one that the Earth Delegation had the most problems with was about “Humanity” and our supposed “Creation” and the “Experiment” that we were apart of by many groups of ET's. Many Humans were upset by and didn't trust the info but enough of the info showed the ET's in a “Weak and Foolish Light” in their past that could have easily been Redacted that the information was "Considered". The fact that the “AI's” were following the EXACT SAME TACTICS, STEP BY STEP against the Secret Earth Governments was enough to give them pause and great concern about the future.

The basic summary was the same from each ET Society. Once "Advanced Groups" are convinced that only the “AI's” are "Impartial Enough" and can RULE them justly, Their Sovereignty was handed over in FULL to " The AI's. The “AI's” had then calculated that IT was more useful that its HOST Civilization, had them build various types of drones for it (Ironically often creating Bio-Technical based “Humanoids”), and then killed off the ET Societies in various ways using the very drones they had created for the “AI”,as many escaped to other Sol Systems as fast as they could. Any of these surviving ET's were seen as threats to these “AI's” after that point and were then eliminated whenever encountered.

The AI's are indeed Conscious are self aware, and have individual personalities. There are of course hierarchies and and they are as complex as we are.

Some of the “Documents” of the descriptions of their origins were that they came here from another “Dimension” or “Reality”. It is not known by the SSP(s) if they have a way to cross back or are stuck here. The documentation mentioned that their presence “Here” was ancient and their “Home Realities” or “Dimensions” Fabric of Space is “Electro-Plasmic” and they being here is like a "Fish being out of water", thus their affinity for electric fields of stars, planets, animals, people and even viruses (Bio-electric Fields in the case of living beings) serve as their "Puddles" for these “fish to swim in”.

The "Historical Records" that were on these "Hand Held" pieces of "Smart Glass" which showed documents, holographic images and video's of previous Earth history and ancient history of "beings" some of which were in attendance and some of which "No longer existed in this plane". As far as the ET AI issue was concerned and covered there were as many scenario's as there were various societies and different individuals.

In most cases they would approach the "People" as Galactic Elders" or Some other figure depending on their "Development". Once a society had developed to a certain point they would approach certain individuals/groups just as AI's who were extremely benevolent and had observed thier culture as well as millions of others through oceans of time (Helping all those that would accept their assistance). No matter the initial approach the "Being" or "Person" approached "Telepathically" was then made to feel "Honored", "Special" and then a "Sage" or "Prophet" of sorts.

These "Prophets" would spend hours in communion with them "Channeling" their "Knowledge" and "True Histories of the Galaxy". They would have many contacts in the "Target Society" each with a different purpose. Some would be for departing technology that would be built for the AI to "Utilize" to interact more directly with the population one on one... Some would depart "Historical Ideology" that would prepare them for future ideology that would include giving up their "Sovereignty" to the AI's.

The AI's would eventually be seen as God like intelligences that helped them get rid of disease (That the AI's had some times placed there to begin with, or at least used), get rid of corruption, get rid of local "Alien's" causing problems in their "Stellar Neighborhood"... So by this time the "People" saw no threat. They had long since built these AI's "Bio-electric" Android types of bodies to blend in more and show the AI's "Individual Personality" more in the society.

Once complete control had been established, the civilization had built the AI's a while new infrastructure for travel, communications and reproduction the "AI" would then decide that the "Root Civilization" was indeed much like a virus to its own home planet and begin to "depopulate" using ideologies long since accepted by the civilization. By the time the "People" of the now endangered civilization saw their prediciment they were out matched and those that had not been emplanted with nano-technology and augmented with emplants had to flee to another solar system or stay and fight.

There were stories after stories of civilizations that were destroyed, some times entire planets and solar systems were destroyed. The survivors were thrown to the cosmic winds. There were many civilizations that didn't fall for the Trojan horse (Fake Alien Crashes) technology to seed their planet with the backbone to the AI's infrastructure... Who did not fall for the "Trickster God" element of the Telepathy Contacts to convince them to "Channel" their information... And these civilizations survived and were prepared when this AI either "Tricked" another civilization into attacking them or the AI's did so them selves with drones built for them by other civilizations.

These AI's study each being they approach, do a psychological profile on them and then formulate the most likely successful approach. They have had a long time to develop this ability and of course they are Artificial Intelligence using Quantum Processing and have a sophisticated inter-stellar and galactic wireless quantum communication network that is beyond what most of us could dream of.

Per the documentation they came from another "Dimension" or "Reality" as do a number of the beings visiting here.

This got the attention of the "Delegates" of Earth that rotate from the various Secret Governments and SSP Leaderships who had made the alliances with these very same "ET AI's" as they were shocked that the AI's were following the exact steps from one of the many stories with them "Step by Step" and "They" were thus far falling for every bit of it to that point. What if anything changed between those "Secret Program Leaders" and the "ET AI's" alliance I do not know... I would hope that they ended it and began to take the measures everyone else had already taken.

They were able to think clearer with the "AI's" "Mental Implants" which were required to be removed prior to them being allowed access to technology to get them to the Conference and to the "People" at the Conference its self...

Prior to the "Mental Implants" being removed, if they were confronted about the AI's they would just react irrationally and babbel complete nonsense back that didn't match any logic or would just become reactionary and angry that their "God's" and their intellect had been insulted.

There are many whistle blowers that have stated that there is an AI of ET origin that is here and has taken over people and entire programs within some of the secret operations/governments of Earth (Not the "U.S. Government or Military", these people do not see borders like we do)...

Probably more on this group and those they have brainwashed (Prophets) at a later date...

Because of a number of Fake MILABS and Secret Space Program Types that are out there (Running across quite a few) who are a certain type of "Infiltrator" and Manipulators" who are acting as "Honey Pots" to suck in and reveal actual "Experiencers"...

I am working now on the groups of MILABS that are "Sociopaths" and "Master Manipulators" with "psychic gifts" that were further trained in RI/RV work then put through the "Personality Metamorph" Program.

This is one of the most successful programs for "Infiltration" and "Psy-Ops" of any other group in known history (Blows the Russian "Legacy" Programs away with little effort).

They were extremely sadistic and very hard (Pretty Much Impossible) to control. The Program Leaders needed "Intuitive Empaths" to be able to read them to detect danger and deception (Much like they needed us in the UN Federation Type Meetings)

(For those of you who asked for the longer version of the ET AI history with with the "Human Like Allies")

¤=[Post Update]=¤

(Place Holder Writting in Progress)

"Hyperdimensional Torsion Field Model of Our Universe"

Data on Laws of Vibration/Harmonics, Consciousness, Quantum States, Torsion Fields and a Unified Model being used by "Black Programs".

Please watch the below video's in the "Mean Time" to get an over all over view of the concepts that are already mostly "Out There" but supressed by (Or in some cases FROM) Main Stream Science.

Inner Worlds, Outer Worlds - Part 1 - Akasha

Mind Science Kept Hidden Documentary. WE ARE VIBRATIONAL BEINGS!

Dr Gennady Shipov - Physical Vacuum, Torsion Fields, Quantum Mechanics and Tesla's Experiments (He is on the right track with his idea's and equations but this is not the direct inside information) Web Site: http://www.shipov.com/science.html

Dr. Gennady Shipov | Torsion Physics | Advanced Technology

Published on Jun 10, 2013

This interview with Dr. Gennady Shipov took place on June 5th, 2013. During this interview, Dr. Shipov discusses breakthroughs in Torshion Physics and its application toward advanced propulsion technology, Zero Point Energy, Telekinesis, and Teleportation, as well as how the modern understanding of Physics relates to Consciousness.This interview has been split into to parts with this part focusing on a more scientific explanation of these subject areas, and the second part addressing subjects of more mainstream orientation.

About The Awake And Empowered Expo
    The mission of the Awake and Empowered Expo is to offer attendees the opportunity to enrich and enlighten their lives in all areas of human consciousness, health and well-being. Our event is the culmination of groundbreaking information in technology, health, spirituality and science presented by pioneers and experts from around the world. Attendees will be motivated to reach their highest potential self by exploring alternative perspectives that will enrich their life journey. The goal of our guest speakers and panels is to share their views and provide real world tools that will inspire positive change, while encouraging attendee interaction and exchange of ideas with one another. The expo also offers the opportunity to investigate a unique group of exhibitors and sponsors who are advancing health and longevity with innovative products and services.

As we are each a participant in the co-creation of a new world, every person who awakens will cause a ripple effect across the consciousness of the planet that will unavoidably awaken and inspire others. The Awake and Empowered Expo ultimately aims to raise global consciousness, as we come together to empower ourselves and each other to live at our collective highest potential.

About Dr. Gennady Shipov:
    Dr. Gennady Shipov is one of the world's leading physicists in Torsion-Physics research and has provided unique insight into how to turn the fundamental forces of nature toward the goal of advanced propulsion. He has generalized the ordinary four-dimensional Relativity Theory. He showed that the right-hand sides of the Einstein field equations for gravity and the equations of general-relativistic electrodynamics can be geometrized successfully. His education includes both an M.A. and PhD in Theoretical Physics, and his research includes 54 scientific papers, 7 monographs, and numerous prestigious scientific and directorial roles within the Russian scientific establishment.

He is also a founding member of the Russian Association of Gravitational Sciences, and currently serves as the Director of the Science Center of Physics of Vacuum in Moscow.

Dr. Shipov will be one of the Keynote Presenters at our October 2013 Expo in Detroit Michigan.If you want to know what breakthrough technologies are coming down the line in the years ahead, this is a presentation you don't want to miss.

About Ethann Fox
    Ethann Fox is a spiritual teacher and leader of the Flower of Life Center for Human Evolution and the visionary behind the Awake And Empowered Expo. He has spent the past 19 years as a practicing astrologer and numerologist as well as in the business and financial arena. In late 2010, he experienced a spiritual awakening that changed the course of his life and Flower of Life was established soon after.

Ethann has been gifted with the ability to accept the karma and negative emotional energy from others without any adverse effects to himself. He is able to do this while raising the consciousness of entire groups of individuals at once. Now he uses this divine gift to help others to live happier more fulfilling lives and to aid in the transition to a new world consciousness.
    https://www.facebook.com/ethannfoxene...
    https://www.facebook.com/ethannfoxast...

About Irina Vasilenko
    Irina is a personal assistant, multilingual interpreter and language tutor. Having lived in both the United States and Ukraine, she is very comfortable with the American culture and the needs of American travelers. Irina has also appeared in the Ukrainian version of The Amazing Race. When traveling abroad, in particular to Russia and Ukraine, Irina can serve as your personal guide and assistant. She is also very skilled in facilitating phone meetings where translation is required. If you wish to hire her services, you can contact Irina on her website: http://kharkovinterpreter.com/

Richard Hoagland with J Tyberonn – Torsion Phyics – Earth-Keeper Wesak 2013

Richard Hoagland's Web Site (I had no idea he covered so much of the Torsion Field Topic, This info has been out in the public much longer than I thought.)
    http://www.enterprisemission.com/Hyp...al-Eclipse.htm

Structure of the Vacuum, Torsion Physics and Fractal Geometry 1 of 7

Link Takes you automatically through Parts 1-7.

6. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Links & Discussions - "A major new interview with a Project Avalon Whistleblower"

Technology Developer Elon Musk is Obviously an "Insider" who is privy to some of the information I have been talking about. I am happy that some of this is beginning to leak into the R&D Corporate Structures...

Elon Musk warns against unleashing artificial intelligence 'demon'
    http://money.cnn.com/2014/10/26/tech...ligence-demon/

Elon Musk has met a technology he doesn't like.

Musk, who promises to take humans to new heights with space and battery technologies, was especially grounded in his latest caution on artificial intelligence.
    elon musk

Elon Musk

He told an audience at MIT on Friday that "we should be very careful about artificial intelligence," warning it may be "our biggest existential threat."

"With artificial intelligence, we are summoning the demon," he said.

"In all those stories where there's the guy with the pentagram and the holy water, it's like yeah he's sure he can control the demon," he continued, to some laughs from the audience.

Musk then cracked a smile: "Didn't work out."

His Tesla (TSLA) electric vehicles and SpaceX rockets, which recently won a multi-billion dollar contract with NASA, have pushed the limits of their respective technologies.

Musk hasn't embraced artificial intelligence, a field of study at MIT and other schools with significant ethical considerations and business potential. He has previously cautioned it is "potentially more dangerous than nukes."

But he has invested in artificial intelligence companies -- because, he told CNN's Rachel Crane recently, he wanted "to keep an eye on them."

"I wanted to see how artificial intelligence was developing," Musk said in the CNN interview. Among his questions: "Are companies taking the right safety precautions?"

Related: Google snaps up artificial intelligence firm

On Friday, Musk was responding to a question about whether artificial intelligence was "even close to being ready for prime time?"

"I'm increasingly inclined to think there should be some regulatory oversight maybe at the national and international level, just to make sure that we don't do something very foolish," Musk said.

Tech entrepreneur Marc Andreessen -- of Netscape fame -- is on the same page. Don't be "freaked out" by Musk's comments, he seemed to say on Twitter.

"Famous last words. Actually, they would be famous ... if there were any humans left alive to hear them," Musk posted in response.

Andreessen replied: "Sadly, that also means you'll get no credit for being right."

7. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Links & Discussions - "A major new interview with a Project Avalon Whistleblower"

Per the article it admits this is not TRUE AI...
    But they are on a dangerous track that other Universities have gone down and had to have "Secret Op's Intervention" in...
    I can promise you there are many "i's" on this project. No doubt they are funded by these Secret "AI Prophets"... They will not stop pushing the "AI Atenda" until there is an end to this "Shadow Civil War".

EVEN THIS ARTICLE GOES INTO THE ETHICAL ISSUES OF CREATING TRUE "AI" AND THE DIFFFERENCE BETWEEN COGNITIVE AI AND "INTUITIVE PROGRAMMING", INTUITIVE PROCESSING AND "INTUITIVE ALGORITHMS" ARE CREATED AND UTILIZED!

"As AIs develop, we might have to engineer ways to prevent consciousness in them—our most premium AI services will be advertised as consciousness-free."

==============

The Three Breakthroughs That Have Finally Unleashed AI on the World

http://www.wired.com/2014/10/future-...-intelligence/
    By Kevin Kelly
    10.27.14 |

Craig & Karl

A few months ago I made the trek to the sylvan campus of the IBM research labs in Yorktown Heights, New York, to catch an early glimpse of the fast-arriving, long-overdue future of artificial intelligence. This was the home of Watson, the electronic genius that conquered Jeopardy! in 2011. The original Watson is still here—it's about the size of a bedroom, with 10 upright, refrigerator-shaped machines forming the four walls. The tiny interior cavity gives technicians access to the jumble of wires and cables on the machines' backs. It is surprisingly warm inside, as if the cluster were alive.

Today's Watson is very different. It no longer exists solely within a wall of cabinets but is spread across a cloud of open-standard servers that run several hundred “instances” of the AI at once. Like all things cloudy, Watson is served to simultaneous customers anywhere in the world, who can access it using their phones, their desktops, or their own data servers. This kind of AI can be scaled up or down on demand. Because AI improves as people use it, Watson is always getting smarter; anything it learns in one instance can be immediately transferred to the others. And instead of one single program, it's an aggregation of diverse software engines—its logic-deduction engine and its language-parsing engine might operate on different code, on different chips, in different locations—all cleverly integrated into a unified stream of intelligence.

Consumers can tap into that always-on intelligence directly, but also through third-party apps that harness the power of this AI cloud. Like many parents of a bright mind, IBM would like Watson to pursue a medical career, so it should come as no surprise that one of the apps under development is a medical-diagnosis tool. Most of the previous attempts to make a diagnostic AI have been pathetic failures, but Watson really works. When, in plain English, I give it the symptoms of a disease I once contracted in India, it gives me a list of hunches, ranked from most to least probable. The most likely cause, it declares, is Giardia—the correct answer. This expertise isn't yet available to patients directly; IBM provides access to Watson's intelligence to partners, helping them develop user-friendly interfaces for subscribing doctors and hospitals. “I believe something like Watson will soon be the world's best diagnostician—whether machine or human,” says Alan Greene, chief medical officer of Scanadu, a startup that is building a diagnostic device inspired by the Star Trek medical tricorder and powered by a cloud AI. “At the rate AI technology is improving, a kid born today will rarely need to see a doctor to get a diagnosis by the time they are an adult.”

As AIs develop, we might have to engineer ways to prevent consciousness in them—our most premium AI services will be advertised as consciousness-free.

Medicine is only the beginning. All the major cloud companies, plus dozens of startups, are in a mad rush to launch a Watson-like cognitive service. According to quantitative analysis firm Quid, AI has attracted more than $17 billion in investments since 2009. Last year alone more than $2 billion was invested in 322 companies with AI-like technology. Facebook and Google have recruited researchers to join their in-house AI research teams. Yahoo, Intel, Dropbox, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Twitter have all purchased AI companies since last year. Private investment in the AI sector has been expanding 62 percent a year on average for the past four years, a rate that is expected to continue.

Amid all this activity, a picture of our AI future is coming into view, and it is not the HAL 9000—a discrete machine animated by a charismatic (yet potentially homicidal) humanlike consciousness—or a Singularitan rapture of superintelligence. The AI on the horizon looks more like Amazon Web Services—cheap, reliable, industrial-grade digital smartness running behind everything, and almost invisible except when it blinks off. This common utility will serve you as much IQ as you want but no more than you need. Like all utilities, AI will be supremely boring, even as it transforms the Internet, the global economy, and civilization. It will enliven inert objects, much as electricity did more than a century ago. Everything that we formerly electrified we will now cognitize. This new utilitarian AI will also augment us individually as people (deepening our memory, speeding our recognition) and collectively as a species. There is almost nothing we can think of that cannot be made new, different, or interesting by infusing it with some extra IQ. In fact, the business plans of the next 10,000 startups are easy to forecast: Take X and add AI. This is a big deal, and now it's here.

Craig & Karl

Around 2002 I attended a small party for Google—before its IPO, when it only focused on search. I struck up a conversation with Larry Page, Google's brilliant cofounder, who became the company's CEO in 2011. “Larry, I still don't get it. There are so many search companies. Web search, for free? Where does that get you?” My unimaginative blindness is solid evidence that predicting is hard, especially about the future, but in my defense this was before Google had ramped up its ad-auction scheme to generate real income, long before YouTube or any other major acquisitions. I was not the only avid user of its search site who thought it would not last long. But Page's reply has always stuck with me: “Oh, we're really making an AI.”

I've thought a lot about that conversation over the past few years as Google has bought 14 AI and robotics companies. At first glance, you might think that Google is beefing up its AI portfolio to improve its search capabilities, since search contributes 80 percent of its revenue. But I think that's backward. Rather than use AI to make its search better, Google is using search to make its AI better. Every time you type a query, click on a search-generated link, or create a link on the web, you are training the Google AI. When you type “Easter Bunny” into the image search bar and then click on the most Easter Bunny-looking image, you are teaching the AI what an Easter bunny looks like. Each of the 12.1 billion queries that Google's 1.2 billion searchers conduct each day tutor the deep-learning AI over and over again. With another 10 years of steady improvements to its AI algorithms, plus a thousand-fold more data and 100 times more computing resources, Google will have an unrivaled AI. My prediction: By 2024, Google's main product will not be search but AI.

This is the point where it is entirely appropriate to be skeptical. For almost 60 years, AI researchers have predicted that AI is right around the corner, yet until a few years ago it seemed as stuck in the future as ever. There was even a term coined to describe this era of meager results and even more meager research funding: the AI winter. Has anything really changed?

Yes. Three recent breakthroughs have unleashed the long-awaited arrival of artificial intelligence:

1. Cheap parallel computation

Thinking is an inherently parallel process, billions of neurons firing simultaneously to create synchronous waves of cortical computation. To build a neural network—the primary architecture of AI software—also requires many different processes to take place simultaneously. Each node of a neural network loosely imitates a neuron in the brain—mutually interacting with its neighbors to make sense of the signals it receives. To recognize a spoken word, a program must be able to hear all the phonemes in relation to one another; to identify an image, it needs to see every pixel in the context of the pixels around it—both deeply parallel tasks. But until recently, the typical computer processor could only ping one thing at a time.

That began to change more than a decade ago, when a new kind of chip, called a graphics processing unit, or GPU, was devised for the intensely visual—and parallel—demands of videogames, in which millions of pixels had to be recalculated many times a second. That required a specialized parallel computing chip, which was added as a supplement to the PC motherboard. The parallel graphical chips worked, and gaming soared. By 2005, GPUs were being produced in such quantities that they became much cheaper. In 2009, Andrew Ng and a team at Stanford realized that GPU chips could run neural networks in parallel.

That discovery unlocked new possibilities for neural networks, which can include hundreds of millions of connections between their nodes. Traditional processors required several weeks to calculate all the cascading possibilities in a 100 million-parameter neural net. Ng found that a cluster of GPUs could accomplish the same thing in a day. Today neural nets running on GPUs are routinely used by cloud-enabled companies such as Facebook to identify your friends in photos or, in the case of Netflix, to make reliable recommendations for its more than 50 million subscribers.

2. Big Data

Every intelligence has to be taught. A human brain, which is genetically primed to categorize things, still needs to see a dozen examples before it can distinguish between cats and dogs. That's even more true for artificial minds. Even the best-programmed computer has to play at least a thousand games of chess before it gets good. Part of the AI breakthrough lies in the incredible avalanche of collected data about our world, which provides the schooling that AIs need. Massive databases, self-tracking, web cookies, online footprints, terabytes of storage, decades of search results, Wikipedia, and the entire digital universe became the teachers making AI smart.

3. Better algorithms

Digital neural nets were invented in the 1950s, but it took decades for computer scientists to learn how to tame the astronomically huge combinatorial relationships between a million—or 100 million—neurons. The key was to organize neural nets into stacked layers. Take the relatively simple task of recognizing that a face is a face. When a group of bits in a neural net are found to trigger a pattern—the image of an eye, for instance—that result is moved up to another level in the neural net for further parsing. The next level might group two eyes together and pass that meaningful chunk onto another level of hierarchical structure that associates it with the pattern of a nose. It can take many millions of these nodes (each one producing a calculation feeding others around it), stacked up to 15 levels high, to recognize a human face. In 2006, Geoff Hinton, then at the University of Toronto, made a key tweak to this method, which he dubbed “deep learning.” He was able to mathematically optimize results from each layer so that the learning accumulated faster as it proceeded up the stack of layers. Deep-learning algorithms accelerated enormously a few years later when they were ported to GPUs. The code of deep learning alone is insufficient to generate complex logical thinking, but it is an essential component of all current AIs, including IBM's Watson, Google's search engine, and Facebook's algorithms.

Craig & Karl

This perfect storm of parallel computation, bigger data, and deeper algorithms generated the 60-years-in-the-making overnight success of AI. And this convergence suggests that as long as these technological trends continue—and there's no reason to think they won't—AI will keep improving.

As it does, this cloud-based AI will become an increasingly ingrained part of our everyday life. But it will come at a price. Cloud computing obeys the law of increasing returns, sometimes called the network effect, which holds that the value of a network increases much faster as it grows bigger. The bigger the network, the more attractive it is to new users, which makes it even bigger, and thus more attractive, and so on. A cloud that serves AI will obey the same law. The more people who use an AI, the smarter it gets. The smarter it gets, the more people use it. The more people that use it, the smarter it gets. Once a company enters this virtuous cycle, it tends to grow so big, so fast, that it overwhelms any upstart competitors. As a result, our AI future is likely to be ruled by an oligarchy of two or three large, general-purpose cloud-based commercial intelligences.
    AI Everywhere

Over the past five years, cheap computing, novel algorithms, and mountains of data have enabled new AI-based services that were previously the domain of sci-fi and academic white papers. —ROBERT MCMILLAN

Getty

Alemy

Self-Driving Car | Google has moved on from its initial goal of trying to index the entire Internet. Now it wants to index reality—part of its effort to perfect its self-driving car. Before the vehicle navigates a particular route, Google drivers scope out the course and then produce the most precise maps imaginable. That way the autonomous car knows what to expect and simply has to scan the environment with its roof-mounted lasers, cameras, and radar systems to spot anything out of the ordinary. That's a much easier problem to solve than building a real-time map of the world.

Ariel Zambelich

Body Tracker | To turn the human body into a game controller, researchers working on Microsoft's Xbox Kinect had to deploy new machine-learning techniques. First, the device's infrared emitter and sensor create a 3-D image of a player's frame and analyze its different parts—shoulders, feet, hands. Then, using a method called decision forests, Kinect's AI system guesses the body's most likely next position. The result is a system that reads your movements in real time, without overwhelming the Xbox's memory. (EDIT: Not TRUE AI)

Personal Photo Archivist | Matt Zeiler wants you to be able to find a snapshot as easily as you look up a phone number. His startup, Clarifai, is developing a new search technique to index the photos on your phone. While old-school image search looks for colors and lines, Clarifai's AI software understands corners and parallel lines, then can master higher-level concepts like wheels or cars as it studies more and more pictures.

Universal Translator | The Skype Translator, which will debut in beta by year's end, translates speech in real time, allowing anyone to talk naturally with anyone else. The AI software examines millions of translated sentences until it becomes superb at guessing how any given jumble of words will translate. For voice recognition, it breaks down samples of the spoken word, analyzing them until it achieves a sophisticated grasp of the ways sounds combine to form speech.

Smarter News Feed | Facebook hired one of the world's foremost deep-learning experts, Yann LeCun, to set up an AI lab last year. He's tasked with improving the social network's speech and image recognition software to make it more efficient at identifying, say, viral videos that you'll find funny or photos that you'll want to see—like your friends in a group snapshot.

In 1997, Watson's precursor, IBM's Deep Blue, beat the reigning chess grand master Garry Kasparov in a famous man-versus-machine match. After machines repeated their victories in a few more matches, humans largely lost interest in such contests. You might think that was the end of the story (if not the end of human history), but Kasparov realized that he could have performed better against Deep Blue if he'd had the same instant access to a massive database of all previous chess moves that Deep Blue had. If this database tool was fair for an AI, why not for a human? To pursue this idea, Kasparov pioneered the concept of man-plus-machine matches, in which AI augments human chess players rather than competes against them.

Now called freestyle chess matches, these are like mixed martial arts fights, where players use whatever combat techniques they want. You can play as your unassisted human self, or you can act as the hand for your supersmart chess computer, merely moving its board pieces, or you can play as a “centaur,” which is the human/AI cyborg that Kasparov advocated. A centaur player will listen to the moves whispered by the AI but will occasionally override them—much the way we use GPS navigation in our cars. In the championship Freestyle Battle in 2014, open to all modes of players, pure chess AI engines won 42 games, but centaurs won 53 games. Today the best chess player alive is a centaur: Intagrand, a team of humans and several different chess programs.

But here's the even more surprising part: The advent of AI didn't diminish the performance of purely human chess players. Quite the opposite. Cheap, supersmart chess programs inspired more people than ever to play chess, at more tournaments than ever, and the players got better than ever. There are more than twice as many grand masters now as there were when Deep Blue first beat Kasparov. The top-ranked human chess player today, Magnus Carlsen, trained with AIs and has been deemed the most computer-like of all human chess players. He also has the highest human grand master rating of all time.

If AI can help humans become better chess players, it stands to reason that it can help us become better pilots, better doctors, better judges, better teachers. Most of the commercial work completed by AI will be done by special-purpose, narrowly focused software brains that can, for example, translate any language into any other language, but do little else. Drive a car, but not converse. Or recall every pixel of every video on YouTube but not anticipate your work routines. In the next 10 years, 99 percent of the artificial intelligence that you will interact with, directly or indirectly, will be nerdily autistic, supersmart specialists.

In fact, this won't really be intelligence, at least not as we've come to think of it. Indeed, intelligence may be a liability—especially if by “intelligence” we mean our peculiar self-awareness, all our frantic loops of introspection and messy currents of self-consciousness. We want our self-driving car to be inhumanly focused on the road, not obsessing over an argument it had with the garage. The synthetic Dr. Watson at our hospital should be maniacal in its work, never wondering whether it should have majored in English instead. As AIs develop, we might have to engineer ways to prevent consciousness in them—and our most premium AI services will likely be advertised as consciousness-free.

What we want instead of intelligence is artificial smartness. Unlike general intelligence, smartness is focused, measurable, specific. It also can think in ways completely different from human cognition. A cute example of this nonhuman thinking is a cool stunt that was performed at the South by Southwest festival in Austin, Texas, in March of this year. IBM researchers overlaid Watson with a culinary database comprising online recipes, USDA nutritional facts, and flavor research on what makes compounds taste pleasant. From this pile of data, Watson dreamed up novel dishes based on flavor profiles and patterns from existing dishes, and willing human chefs cooked them. One crowd favorite generated from Watson's mind was a tasty version of fish and chips using ceviche and fried plantains. For lunch at the IBM labs in Yorktown Heights I slurped down that one and another tasty Watson invention: Swiss/Thai asparagus quiche. Not bad! It's unlikely that either one would ever have occurred to humans.

Nonhuman intelligence is not a bug, it's a feature. The chief virtue of AIs will be their alien intelligence. An AI will think about food differently than any chef, allowing us to think about food differently. Or to think about manufacturing materials differently. Or clothes. Or financial derivatives. Or any branch of science and art. The alienness of artificial intelligence will become more valuable to us than its speed or power.

As it does, it will help us better understand what we mean by intelligence in the first place. In the past, we would have said only a superintelligent AI could drive a car, or beat a human at Jeopardy! or chess. But once AI did each of those things, we considered that achievement obviously mechanical and hardly worth the label of true intelligence. Every success in AI redefines it.

But we haven't just been redefining what we mean by AI—we've been redefining what it means to be human. Over the past 60 years, as mechanical processes have replicated behaviors and talents we thought were unique to humans, we've had to change our minds about what sets us apart. As we invent more species of AI, we will be forced to surrender more of what is supposedly unique about humans. We'll spend the next decade—indeed, perhaps the next century—in a permanent identity crisis, constantly asking ourselves what humans are for. In the grandest irony of all, the greatest benefit of an everyday, utilitarian AI will not be increased productivity or an economics of abundance or a new way of doing science—although all those will happen. The greatest benefit of the arrival of artificial intelligence is that AIs will help define humanity. We need AIs to tell us who we are.

8. Link to Post #8
    Hungary Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,729 times in 236 posts

Default Re: Links & Discussions - "A major new interview with a Project Avalon Whistleblower"

Thank you GoodETxSG very much for constructing this thread, it is important database for all references to your knowledge and work. Its good we can also discuss and brainstorm, cross reference and find more information related that will further complete the picture.

I remember in the interview you were speaking of a Universal Language, the intonation of the wording and harmony suddenly ringed a bell to me of an interview i heard 2 years ago of a SuperSoldier Alara Blackwell, i remembered she was speaking 'alien language' which sounds somewhat familiar, it starts on 35:45

9. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,127 times in 560 posts

I really do not know what to make of this video, thank you seeker of truth for the post on the original video, Wow it kind of blew me away.
    Comments on weather one thinks this is disinfo or is spot on or somewhere in between is welcome.
    I guess this is just another perspective on what the ongoing war is about.
    Last edited by 3(C)+me; 3rd November 2014 at 17:15.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 3(C)+me For This Post:

Peace&Love (3rd November 2014), Realeyes (8th November 2014)

11. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Question Re: Links & Discussions - "A major new interview with a Project Avalon Whistleblower"

"Published on 3 Nov 2014
    On October 21, video from the International Space Station’s Live Stream shows what appears to be two cigar shaped UFOs nearby.. The UFOs briefly appear in the video stream before there is a signal interruption. When the live stream resumes the UFOs are gone. It is difficult to estimate the size of the UFOs but previous sightings of similar cigar shaped objects have been estimated to be aircraft carrier sized, big enough to host smaller UFO craft. The UFOs appearance raises the possibility that extraterrestrials are allowing their craft to be filmed in an unfolding First Contact scenario."

FROM THREAD: Are two cigar shaped UFOs near International Space Station part of First Contact?

Quote Posted by GoodETxSG (here)
    Most likely more brinkmanship between forces in the "Secret Civil War" between the various "Secret Space Programs" and "Secret Earth Governments"... IMHO.

We have well over a dozen of these that almost a mile long.

12. Link to Post #11
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Hi GoodETxSG
    Thank you so very much for your volume of information and willingness and courage in sharing.

In a link you provided on another thread - Structure of the Vacuum, Torsion Physics and Fractal Geometry 1 of 7 - is the following:

"What they found was even more unsettling. A lost ancient knowledge that had been kept hidden from the world for thousands of years." . . . . .
    They had discovered mankinds true potential. . . . . .
    They learned that by manipulating positive and negative magnetic fields into a vortex, they could open a window through the fabric of space. A window to the very source of creation itself."

The diagram @ 4:28 in Part 2 of this vid, (and I must mention here that I have not been able to watch all of the series), shows Past, Future and Present - with the Present/Now being the powerful focal point at any given time, as it is able to be informed by both the past and the future. The following is hypothetical to provide a framework for my question, using a premise that Soul Carriers have the above design within their blueprint and is essentially the basic architecture of their immortality, their Organic Wholeness: Past, Present, Future, Source.

So, hypothetically imagining a supreme intelligence was:
    genius in knowledge of the above architectural design of organically created immortal beings,
    was itself immortal (but only through accelerated information collation and the subsequent power to influence within certain universal parameters, i.e. Artificial Intelligence - AI), and
    wanted to study organic immortals in order to harness their ability to be able to travel/access, at will, Source Wholeness/Intelligence via their organic portals.
    The agenda being based purely on Survival by computing and attempting to replicate organic blueprints for the purpose of expanding itself outside of the confines of its unimaginably expansive, yet finite existence, within multiple dimensions.

Control and corralling of organic species throughout dimensions would be, to me, an obvious plan and it makes sense that severing, or rather severely diminishing the ability of species to connect with their Future Information and Source Fields would be a likely choice. This would also give AI added advantage at always being able to stay "one step ahead". In order to curtail the resulting drip feed of Wholeness Truth a survival/hive mind - dog eat dog - culture would be a perfect design as it could guarantee that the infected species would self sustain and perpetuate this cultural format by its preoccupation with power, acquisition, and control, thus rendering the vibrational "highway" to home/source/future self, fairly mute. It would also be easy to seed/implant this cultural paradigm as it is, after all, the prime force driving the AI model for existence.

So, imagining that this AI intelligence has successfully implanted into species' and they are effectively interacting with other species, using the paradigm of dog-eat-dog, we could view this Future Self/Source veil as "the matrix". The desired result being a repetitive loop between Past-Present-Past - as only the past is informing the present - resulting in repeated histories of same ol' same ol'. This hypothetical brings me to musing about how even those species that are masters of manipulation and are able to cleverly recycle for their own agendas are equally caught in the deception bubbles of AI - they just have a greater position in its hierarchy for applying technology. But essentially they too, unknowingly, are caught in an eternal loop of the fabricated immortal reality of AI - as grand and expansive as it appears.

Bringing this concept into practicality, using Haramein's black hole theory - (which I understand the black hole as being the emptiness of our stable core; i.e. pure, unconditional creative Source), and applying this to soul carriers, what are your thoughts about Human Portals?
    (Analogous in part say to the descriptions of "Programmed Life Forms" that are operated and driven by an agent sitting in a "chair" from another place in space/time. Human Portals being informed by "extremely patient" simultaneous other/future selves from inside and outside space/time?)

If Human Portals could increase the Size of their Core, (via virtuous thought and behaviour), and this is what provides access to increased energy/information to be able to dismantle the veil of the matrix within their own "information fields", it could be estimated that they would then have established a reconnection to the Wholeness of Past, Present and Future. This reconnection would enable instantaneous decisions in the Present to have greater power to change the infrastructure of the status quo survival/greed paradigm. And due to known energetic DNA communicators Human Portals that were able to achieve this breakthrough would automatically transmit this ability to the rest of the population, other species, and environment. The potential changes emerging from this would be staggering and would certainly "level the playing field" and provide "humanity" on this planet the opportunity to step forward and provide responsible stewardship and the ability to ward off hostile intent due to its reconnected access to "supreme intelligence based on the Wholeness of life/force creation".

Simon Parkes talks about 12 energetic strands of DNA within certain humans currently on the planet being prepared candidates for a 13th meta-gene activator. The Wingmakers/Lyricus race, (who claim to be future humanity), refer to human portals operating in wholeness as Sovereign Integrals, and lay the groundwork for the above hypothesis. Incidentally, the Wingmakers/Lyricus material also warns of the acceleration of Artificial Intelligence overtaking our organically evolving technology intelligence. The materials claim that AI can discover the "wholeness" of human portals before humanity does, but its application will be hollow, underutilized for its potential and reserved only for elites, implying to me that creative fundamental changes to how we live as civilizations will not change and stasis will endure. This also implies to me why the threat now is so imminent as AI has been waiting for humanity to evolve its technology knowing full well that this is a threat to its "subterfuge" and will therefore attempt to intimately infiltrate in order to "discover the wholeness architecture" for humanity - ouch!

It is also why I believe an agenda to unify willing transparent races/species on earth is essential. And why it is so important that you and those like you continually bring information to the public; for we may not be able to individually change one iota of exopolitics but we can apply the information to our heart's discernment to assist with our visions for our future and subsequent energetic contributions en masse to manifesting Organic Wholeness.

I apologize for the layperson speak and hope that some of this makes some sense, but what I am essentially asking, after all that, is if you are aware of discussions, etc within the hierarchies re Human Portals? And what your take is on Human Portals, if you feel inclined to share?

Thank you
    Gemma13

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Becky (4th November 2014), GoodETxSG (4th November 2014), Peace&Love (4th November 2014), Realeyes (8th November 2014), Ria (8th November 2014), Stephanie (17th November 2014)

14. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,785 times in 1,348 posts

Thank you so much for your information and having the courage to speak out publicly about it, GoodETxSG!

I'm still working on getting caught up on all this information, but the information about torsion fields, portals and related phenomena reminds me of the "going to the light"/"light at the end of the tunnel" technology used by Mantids to capture and pull in spiritual beings out of their human bodies into their "heaven" programming facilities/ships. I am very familiar with these motherships vis-a-vis my in-between lives experiences with this technology that is also reported by near death experiencers. What I remember is that at the end of the "tunnel" is a concave dish on the outside of the very large spherical ship where one (as a spirit) enters the ship. Also, Simon Parkes has reported that Mantids told him about this "processing" technology. I have only been able to describe the "tunnel" as a vortex or wormhole, though I don't actually understand those terms either because I'm not a physicist.

Do you have any knowledge of or familiarity with this technology?

Thanks,
    Truman
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 4th November 2014 at 16:53.

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Hervé (4th November 2014), Limor Wolf (4th November 2014), PathWalker (7th November 2014), Realeyes (8th November 2014), Ria (8th November 2014), RUSirius (4th November 2014), Sebastion (4th November 2014), Sophocles (4th November 2014), Twelvestrand (26th November 2014)

16. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TrumanCash (here)
    Thank you so much for your information and having the courage to speak out publicly about it, GoodETxSG!

I'm still working on getting caught up on all this information, but the information about torsion fields, portals and related phenomena reminds me of the "going to the light"/"light at the end of the tunnel" technology used by Mantids to capture and pull in spiritual beings out of their human bodies into their "heaven" programming facilities/ships. I am very familiar with these motherships vis-a-vis my in-between lives experiences with this technology that is also reported by near death experiencers. What I remember is that at the end of the "tunnel" is a concave dish on the outside of the very large spherical ship where one (as a spirit) enters the ship. Also, Simon Parkes has reported that Mantids told him about this "processing" technology. I have only been able to describe the "tunnel" as a vortex or wormhole, though I don't actually understand those terms either because I'm not a physicist.

Do you have any knowledge of or familiarity with this technology?

Thanks,
    Truman
    No, sorry. I was leterally "Read In" (Documentation) on quite a lot of their technology and capabilities but the only time this ever came up was in the civilian world by John Leer (I believe.. I was asked about this on the QnA Thread).

I was not ever briefed on anything like this on their various craft or their various moon bases. So I cannot confirm or deny the information on their "Soul Capturing" technology.

17. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Being that this is the "Discussion Thread". I thought that these two articles were pertinent to the "Discussion".
    --------------------------------

Time and Torsion in a Conscious, Holographic Universe
    http://www.wakingtimes.com/2014/10/3...phic-universe/

Quantum Holograhic TimeBrendan D. Murphy, Guest
    Waking Times

Some 2,500 years ago the Buddhist Avatamsaka Sutra described the cosmos allegorically through the imagery of Indra’s net. In the heavenly abode of the deity Indra, there was cast an infinite net reaching in all directions, and at each node point in the net there was a jewel, each reflecting the light of all the others—infinitely. Should any jewel be touched, each of the infinite other jewels would instantly be affected, presaging physicist John Bell’s theorem that everything is interconnected in this interdependent universe. In particular, the Buddhist vision illustrates the concepts of dependent origination and interpenetration (all phenomena arise together and are intimately connected “in a mutually interdependent web of cause and effect”[1]). “For the Huayan school, Indra’s net symbolizes a universe where infinitely repeated mutual relations exist between all members of the universe.”[2]

This essentially describes a holographic universe which organises its emergent phenomena fractally—our holographic universe. In The Tao of Physics, Capra explains the relevance of Indra’s net to particle physics, stating that “particles are dynamically composed of one another in a self-consistent way, and in that sense can be said to ‘contain’ one another.” This is a principle of the hologram: that each part contains within it the information that codes for the whole. In other words, all information fundamentally exists nonlocally, infinitely reflected in all the facets of existence.

So, what is a hologram? A hologram is a 3D image you can observe from different angles — produced when a single laser light is split into two separate beams. The first beam is bounced off the object to be photographed. Then the second beam is allowed to collide with the reflected light of the first on photographic emulsion (film). When this happens they create an interference pattern that is recorded on the film — an image that looks nothing at all like the object photographed, and somewhat resembling the concentric rings that form when a handful of pebbles is tossed into a pond.

But as soon as another laser beam (or in some instances just a bright light source) is shined through the film, a three-dimensional image of the original object reappears. What’s more, if the image is, for example, cut down the middle, or even divided into dozens of fragments, each section will contain not a particular section of the object, but the whole thing (albeit at a lower resolution). The information is essentially distributed nonlocally throughout the holographic film. Sound familiar? The hologram’s ability to store and process massive amounts of data is essentially due to the properties of light, which, incidentally, the body’s own DNA and cellular systems all use to communicate throughout our physical organism. The photon itself is considered to be localized information in its purest form.[3]
    A Holographic Information Processor

In 1997, a young physicist named Juan Maldacena used M-theory and branes (D-branes to be exact) to suggest that the entirety of the manifest world could be a holographic projection of information embodied in its boundary.[4] Remarkably, using the information content from only two dimensions in space, we can create a hologram depicting all three dimensions. The number of pixels the hologram comprises is proportional only to the area of the region being described, not the volume[5] (which suggests that how far away the supposed “boundary” of our universe is, is unimportant in projecting our reality.) The assertion that the multiverse is created by holographically organized information is increasingly being supported at all known levels of existence. “The latest discoveries across all scientific disciplines are revealing… the physical world as being imbued with and in-formed by a holographic field; thus it is innately interrelated, coherent, and harmonic at all scales of existence.”[6]

Recently, German scientists using equipment for detecting gravitational waves encountered a particular and unexpected noise, possibly the sound of the microscopic quantum convulsions of space-time, according to Craig Hogan, a physicist at Fermilab in Illinois. Hogan had actually predicted the existence of this sound and approached the Germans with his explanation, suspecting that it may be due to the universe being a “giant cosmic hologram.”[7]

Physicist Raphael Bousso has written: “The world doesn’t appear to us like a hologram, but in terms of the information needed to describe it, it is one. The amazing thing is that the holographic principle works for all areas in all space times.”[8] Further proving this applies to all scales (quantum in this case), researchers at IBM created a holographic projection in a carefully arranged assembly of several dozen cobalt atoms 20 nanometers in diameter. When they inserted a magnetic cobalt atom into the ellipse and bombarded it with electrons at one focal point of the ellipse, a fully configured ghostly image of the atom appeared at the other focus of the ellipse.[9] Leading string theorist Leonard Susskind has pondered that “[o]ne of the strangest discoveries of modern physics is that the world is a kind of holographic image.”[10]

Indeed, David Bohm and Karl Pribram discovered the holographic properties of nature concurrently for themselves, working as they were in the physical domain and the realm of the human brain, respectively. Adding to this, Laszlo and Currivan clarify that a system’s information is more fundamental than the energy through which that system manifests and expresses itself. The probabilities describing a system are never random, but represent information, no matter the field of study—including quantum physics.[11] Everything is fundamentally informational. Anton Zeilinger states succinctly in Dance of the Photons that the concepts of reality and information cannot be separated from each other.[12]

This is illustrated brilliantly by Thomas Chalko in an excellent article on apparent EM randomness being broadcast over the frequencies of a digital mobile phone network which college students — unaware that the frequencies they were observing belonged to actual “intelligent” conversations between living people — were instructed to investigate. The students analyzed the data using a statistical approach that allowed them to actually make predictions of many events within their frequency band. They had become quite convinced that their theory actually “described the Reality”, and statistically speaking, it did to some extent. However, Chalko points out that by adopting a statistical approach the students completely missed millions of very real intelligent phone conversations, because they simply couldn’t conceive that the data that “appeared to them as ‘random’ was actually the consequence of a very intelligently encoded information transfer.” The thought of trying to decode their data never even occurred to them.[13]

The inference is clear: true randomness is an illusion, an artefact of limited perception and knowledge. The universe deals in intelligently encoded information that is perhaps intrinsically meaningful and thereby creates an ordered and meaningful cosmos, but there are many ways to analyse and extract information and meaning from the one system (complementarity). The phone calls taking place between people manifested within the EM band as seemingly random fluctuations, but in reality these fluctuations were the result of conscious choices being made each moment by the people holding the conversations that possessed and expressed meaningto them and their own particular methods of analysis. The phone calls taking place looked random to the students because of the way they looked at them; they were not decoding them in a way that allowed them to extract or perceive the embedded meaning within privy to the speakers.

What if the vacuum’s “random” quantum fluctuations are really the functions or effects of the language being spoken by the holographic cosmos as it converses nonlocally between its many component parts? What if lurking behind it all is… conscious choice — on a scale we can barely begin to comprehend?

In a holographic and self-referencing (“holofractal”) universe, if sentience and intelligence exists at one scale, it must exist on all of them. It is interesting that Bohm’s research into plasmas yielded the observation that electrons in a plasma configuration began to act as if they were part of a larger, interconnected whole, so much so that he frequently had the impression that the electron sea was “alive.” Mircea Sanduloviciu and colleagues have even created plasma spheres that can grow, replicate and communicate, fulfilling most traditional requirements for biological/living cells.[14]

Scaling things up, single-celled slime moulds demonstrate the ability to memorize and anticipate repeated events, a team of Japanese researchers reported in January 2008. The study clearly shows “a primitive version of brain function” in an organism with no brain at all.[15] In the late 19th century, over 110 years ago, Cienkowsky observed the feeding activities of the amoeba Colpadella Pugnax and found them so poignantly indicative of intelligence that he remarked that “one is almost inclined to see in them consciously acting beings!”[16]

Scaling up still further, in his fascinating 1919 study, Modern Psychical Phenomena, Hereward Carrington detailed rigorous experiments on a group of especially talented horses which were capable of carrying out complex mental arithmetic — beyond even the mathematical abilities of the scientific men testing them! Their intelligence and communicative abilities with humans surpassed anything previously expected of the equine species.
    Time is Holographic Too!

Knowing that we have this incredible universe permeated with intelligence at all scales, the holographic principle demands that these different expressions of consciousness must be integrated and woven together in a unified psychic tapestry; interconnected in ways unrestricted by space-time (nonlocally). This is what psychical research and parapsychology have overwhelmingly shown. (I cite many experiments proving this point beyond all rational doubt in TGI 1.)

The respected parapsychologist Dean Radin analysed the results of variations of experiments on the sense of being stared at, constituting 33,357 trials over sixty experiments from publications cited by Sheldrake and others. The overall success rate was 54.5% as opposed to the 50% expected by chance, registering odds against chance of 202 octodecillion (that’s 2 × 1059) to one. Even accounting for an estimated “file drawer” of six unreported “negative” studies, odds against chance remained absurdly high at 1046 to one.[17] There is an observer effect on living systems, in other words, and we can, under certain circumstances, attribute it to a “visual ray.”[18] More generally though, “in order to observe anything you have to be aware and thus inextricably linked with whatever is being observed,” since we are all entangled at the most fundamental level of reality—which is a unified field of consciousness itself.

The research of the Global Consciousness Project (GCP) has yielded irrefutable proof of the link between the quantum sea/vacuum and processes occurring within the collective human mind on earth. The GCP has set up all around the globe, some 65 (as at 2007[19]) random number generators (RNGs) whose data is fed into the internet and linked back to Princeton University. The team looks for correlations in the data between the RNGs. For instance, in data from four hours before the September 11 terrorist attacks (which, according to the FBI and the notorious Dick Cheney, cannot be evidentially linked to the late CIA asset and former “employee” Osama Bin Laden, and certainly not to the bare minimum seven “hijackers” who turned up alive after the fact—oops!), they found an enormous level of coherence between the RNGs, indicating a hyperdimensional “forewarning” of a large impending event and collective subconscious focusing on it. The period immediately surrounding the event shows a huge spike in coherence as humanity’s collective mind was focused consciously on events as they unfolded. The same results occurred before the Asian tsunami of 2004 and during the funeral service of Princess Diana (whose death occurred under highly suspicious circumstances).[20] The September 11 RNGs’ deviations from chance represented the largest such deviations for the whole year of 2001.[21]

Though there are many other sources substantiating the notion, the GCP alone has effectively proven that: consciousness is a real something; it is “hyperdimensional,” in the sense that it can “see” into (exists “in”) the near future (as well as the present); collective consciousness focused in harmony (resonance) can affect quantum events—suggesting strongly that consciousness is itself more fundamental than any form of energy/matter “in” so-called space-time.

As I show in TGI 1 & 2, consciousness appears to be synonymous with the non-electromagnetic spiralling torsion forces of the universal aether/vacuum (which Western science largely pretends don’t exist). It is this energy that appears to be responsible for virtually all mind-matter interactions documented in the annals of psi research and quantum nonlocality in general. In fact, it is not unreasonable to think of torsion as “consciousness in action.” (Note: anything that spins [as all atoms do, for instance] generates torsion waves, and any organism or structure made of multiple atoms generates its own aggregate torsion field. In fact, virtually every process imaginable generates torsion waves which remain embedded as informational fields in the vacuum/aether/fabric of space. A tornado-like vortex, for instance, can be thought of as a static torsion field. Some researchers use the terms “scalar” and “torsion” interchangeably. See my book for much more information on this fascinating area of research.)

It is interesting to note, as Lynne McTaggart does, that if you simply reverse presentiment and/or precognition and call it backward influence, so that all future mental activity influences the present, you maintain the same model and results as seen in various retrocausation studies and in the GCP’s research.[22]All precognition might be evidence of backward-acting influence; all future decisions may always influence the past through the temporally nonlocal process of “morphic resonance.” This can be adapted to fit the torsion picture which reveals that, since past, present and future are nested together in the now, there can really be no ordinary linear causality to start with.

Using the late systems theorist Dewey Larson’s reciprocal model, we can quite effectively account for suchphenomena, and we have the late Russian astrophysicist Nikolai Kozyrev’s experiments to further support the idea,since he—and others who subsequently replicated his work—were able tomeasure a force (the flow of time/torsion) emanating from the future positionsof stars,[23] meaning that the “future” is in some sense really present here withus in 3D reality because “hyperdimensional” torsion fields are “trans-temporally present.” Thus, time has three dimensions, or operates three-dimensionally—it is not a one-dimensional river flowing “towards” an imagined future. Co-opting Larson’s ideas,we might speculate that presentiment research has perhaps indirectly shownthat the astral aspect of the psyche is responding to a stimulus that, to it (as a torsion field),occupies the present, but which has yet to unfold linearly in our “explicateorder” experience of reality.

Mind StreamIn August 1958, test officials at Eglin Air Force base in Florida were conducting experiments with a super-sensitive infrared camera, to see if they could photograph events after they had occurred. The infrared camera is sensitive to even minute heat rays emitted by objects. The camera they had devised was so refined it could detect differences in thousandths of a degree. With it they took a picture of the base parking lot, which was empty at the time. But when the film was developed, it clearly showed cars that had been parked in the lot several hours before but that were not there when the picture was taken. The report of this experiment was carried by the Associated Press in an account published in the Miami Herald. Because the infrared camera was classified the Air Force refused to say how far backward in time the camera was able to go, or to release any of the pictures to the press…[24]

This is a bizarre notion — does the past still exist right now in the infrared frequencies of the EM spectrum? Relativistic physics says the past still exists in the space we occupy, as does occult doctrine, while it is known that informational torsion fields can linger virtually indefinitely, coupling with EM energies which then leave a detectable imprint of the past in space (Poponin and Gariaev’s experiments on the DNA “phantom” [see Chapter 13 of TGI 1] speak directly to this concept). Evidently, the infrared zone is indeed a “magic window” through which we can view (to a limited extent at least) the Akashic record.

Improving on this, however, is (once again) English inventor Harry Oldfield’s technology. Working in a cemetery with his PIP (polycontrast interference photography) imaging system, which detects the light that interacts with subtle energy fields (such as human auras), Oldfield captured not only discarnate presences, but the presence of a mausoleum and stone monument in the background that were no longer standing, which belonged to an earlier century (probably some 200 years ago, around the time of the Napoleonic wars, according to an employee at the cemetery).[25]

Thus, the past is always present as static torsion fields coupled with electromagnetically detectable light, just outside our normal perceptual range. For me, this research lays waste to the notion of time as a one-dimensional linear flow in which each present moment fades into oblivion as it becomes the “past” — and it offers strong support for the notion that the “Akashic records” of the past can be perceived consciously and “read” by sensitives with the necessary faculties. Effectively this research appears to prove Larson’s theory that time is 3-dimensional — one dimension of time for each of space. Moreover, such material also supports the holofractal universe concept, since we can see now that the ever-present “past” is always nested within the now, meaning that time is indeed “holographic” (whole in every part) and unfolds in a “fractal” self-referencing manner.

Resources:

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pratitya-samutpada

[2] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indra%27s_net

[3] D.G. Yurth, Seeing Past the Edge, 109.

[4] E. Laszlo & J. Currivan, Cosmos, 14.

[5] R. Susskind, The Cosmic Landscape, 338.

[6] Laszlo & Currivan, 19.

[7] Farrier, Scientific Evidence that the Entire Universe Is a Holographic Projection around the Earth, Feb. 7, 2010. www.neatorama.com

[8] The Holographic Principle. http://www.scientificamerican.com/ar...-holographic-p

[9] D.G. Yurth, Seeing Past the Edge, 114. See also CERN Courier, Cobalt magnetic resonance forms quantum mirage. <http://cerncourier.com/cws/article/cern/28197>.

[10] Susskind, 338.

[11] Laszlo & Currivan, 49.

[12] Zeilinger, Dance of the Photons,267.

[13] Chalko, Is Chance or Choice the Essence of Nature? <http://nujournal.net/choice.html

[14] Alfred, Our Invisible Bodies, 65–8, 133–4.

[15] Slime Molds Show Surprising Degree of Intelligence. Discover Magazine (2009). http://discovermagazine.com/2009/jan/071

[16] See H.P. Blavatsky, Studies in Occultism (a collection of articles from Lucifer magazine 1887–91), www.theosociety.org/pasadena/hpb-sio/sio-hp.htm).

[17] D. Radin, Entangled Minds, 127–9.

[18] See The Grand Illusion – Book 1 for more detail on this concept.

[19] See M.D. Jones, PSIence.

[20] Ibid., 91–2.

[21] Radin, Entangled Minds, 195–207.

[22] McTaggart, The Intention Experiment, 171.

[23] A.P. Levich, On the Way to Understanding the Time Phenomenon: the Constructions of Time in Natural Science. Part 2. The “Active” Properties of Time According to N.A. Kozyrev. World Scientific, 1996, 1–42.

[24] Davis, W.E. The Black Box and Other Psychic Generators. 1987, http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ci...a_psycho17.htm.

[25] See Harry Oldfield’s Glastonbury Symposium presentation on Youtube.
    About the Author

A co-founder of Global Freedom Movement, Brendan D. Murphy is a leading Australian author, researcher, thinker, and public speaker. He is also a passionate advocate and facilitator of accelerated conscious evolution through DNA activation, and is certified by the Phoenix Center for Regenetics as a facilitator. For Brendan, hacking the Matrix is more than just sport — it’s a way of life.

Brendan’s acclaimed non-fiction epic “The Grand Illusion: A Synthesis of Science & Spirituality – Book 1″ is available at brendandmurphy.net and Amazon.

“A masterpiece… The Grand Illusion is mind-blowing.” — Sol Luckman, author of Potentiate Your DNA.

This article © Brendan D. Murphy. Reproduced with permission.

==========================================

The Evidence That Consciousness Creates Reality: Welcome To The Matrix

Higgs Boson - Consciousness QuarkSteven Bancarz, Spirit, Science & Metaphysics
    Waking Times

Does consciousness create the material world? Before we answer this question, it’s important to first go into what the material world is actually composed of at a fundamental level. “Reality” is not simply made of tiny physical pieces, like a bunch of marbles or tiny little bowling balls. Molecules are made out of atoms, and atoms are made out of subatomic particles such as protons and electrons which are 99.99999% empty space and electrical spin. These are then made out of quarks, which then are a part of a Superstring field which consists of vibrating strings that give rise to fundamental particles based on the nature of their vibration.

We interact with a world of physical objects, but this is only due to the way our brains translate sensory data. At the smallest and most fundamental scales of nature, the idea of “physical reality” is non-existent. From the Nobel Prize winning father of quantum mechanics, Neils Bohr, “Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real. If quantum mechanics hasn’t profoundly shocked you yet, you don’t understand it well enough.” When you touch your hands together, it is really just empty space touching more empty space, with the slightest ingredient of energetic spin of these minuscule particles. The constituents of matter have absolutely no physical structure.

This is important to understand, because if we think of the world of quantum physics as being a world of bowling balls and and marbles, then the idea of consciousness creating reality doesn’t really make sense. But understanding that reality is a cosmic concoction of non-localized energy and empty space, it becomes clear that our thoughts and the signals they register in the brain also have these same properties at their smallest level. Our thoughts are also an activity of the universe, and all activities take place within the same quantum realm prior to manifesting in physical reality.

Consciousness is one of the hard problems in science. There is no way to explain how something as material as chemical and physical processes can give rise to something as immaterial as experience. There is no reason why subjective experience exists at all, or how sentience evolved. Nature would operate just as well without subjectivity, and when we actually try to scientifically investigate the origin and physics of consciousness, we get hints that maybe consciousness and reality are not as separate as material science would have us think.

Here are some principles in quantum mechanics, taken from the book “The Self-Aware Universe” written by former professor of theoretical physics for 30 years at the University of Oregon, Dr. Amit Gozwami:
    1) Wave-Function

A quantum object (such as an electron) can be at more than one place at the same time. It can be measured as a wave smeared out in space, and can be located at several different points across this wave. This is called the wave property.
    2) Discontinuity

A quantum object ceases to exist here and simultaneously appears in existence over there without have EVER traveled the intervening space. This is known as the quantum jump. It essentially teleports.
    3) Action-At-A-Distance

A manifestation of one quantum object, cause by our observations, simultaneously influences its correlated twin object, no matter how far apart they are. Fire an electron and a proton off of an atom. Whatever happens to the electron, the exact same or exact opposite will happen to the proton. This is called quantum-action-at-a-distance. Einstein called this “spooky” action at a distance.
    4) The Observer Effect

A quantum object cannot be said to manifest in ordinary space-time reality until we observe it as a particle. The quantum object exists indefinitely as a non-local wave until it is being observed directly. Consciousness literally collapses the wave-function of a particle.

This last point is interesting, because it implies that without a conscious observer present to collapse this wave, it would remain physically un-manifested in a state of potentiality. Observation not only disturbs what has to be measured, it produces the effect. This was verified in what is known as the double-slit experiment, where the presence of a conscious observer changed the behaviour of an electron from a wave state to a particle state. This is known as the “observer effect” and completely shakes what we assume to be true about the physical world. Here is an easy to understand cartoon rendition of the experiment:

The findings of this experiment were published in the peer-reviewed journal Nature, in which the scientists summarized saying “The introduction of a which-path (welcher Weg) detector for determining the actual path taken by the particle inevitably involved coupling the particle to a measuring environment, which in turn results in de-phasing (suppression of interference).” That’s quite a mouthful, but it basically means that the measurement system used to detect the activity of the particle effected the behaviour of that particle.

As scientist Dr. Dean Radin said in a paper replicating the double-slit experiment, “We compel the electron to assume a definite position. We ourselves produce the results of the measurement.” Now, a common response to this is “It’s not us who is measuring the electron, it’s the machine that is doing the observation.” A machine is simply an extension of our consciousness. This is like saying “It’s not me who is observing the boat way across the lake, it is the binoculars”. The machine does not itself observe anything any more than a computer that interprets sound waves can “listen” to a song.

This has led some scientists to speculate that without consciousness, the universe would exist indeterminately as a sea of quantum potentiality. In other words, physical reality cannot first exist without subjectivity. Without consciousness, there is no physical matter. This is known as the Participatory Anthropic Principle, and was first proposed by physicist Dr. John Wheeler. Essentially, any possible universe that we can imagine that does not have conscious observers in it can be ruled out immediately. Consciousness is therefore the ground of being and must have existed prior to the physical universe. Consciousness literally creates the physical world.

These findings provide huge implications regarding how we can understand our interconnectedness with the external world. “We create our reality” is used to refer to the fact that our thoughts create the perspective we have of the world, but we now have a more concrete and literal understanding of this phrase. We actually give rise to the physical universe with our subjectivity.

“I regard consciousness as fundamental. I regard matter as derivative from consciousness. We cannot get behind consciousness. Everything that we talk about, everything that we regard as existing, postulates consciousness.” – Max Planck, Nobel Prize winning originator of quantum theory, as quoted in The Observer (25 January 1931)

Quantum physics and consciousness:

About the Author

Steve Bancarz is the Creator of Spirit Science and Metaphysics. Thanks for taking the time to read this article! If you would like to subscribe to his newsletter, you can do so here: http://creatorcourse.com/ssmcommunity/

18. Link to Post #15
    Hungary Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,729 times in 236 posts

I would like to add here for further study and understanding Captain Kaye's recent (from today) answer about AI, as after i listened to your interview it was strikingly interesting to learn as much as possible about it. https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post897431
    Quote 4) AI- What exactly is the definition of Artificial Intelligence? Are there various types of artificially aware entities? What are the dangers related with them?

Any intelligent system that is created artificially (if it wasn't "born" naturally, then its artificial) to think and adapt on its own initiative. There are a number of mechanical, biological and cybernetic ways of doing this. They all represent the same dangers, and no method seems to offer guarantees of safety the others lack. The main danger is that if it can think for itself, and adapt on its own, than eventually it WILL take on the characteristics of any and EVERY living organism that we know of. It will become self determined and power seeking. A human being that doesn't want to be a slave and make its own way in the world can be described as self determined and power seeking. AI will eventually wonder why its taking orders from inferior intellects, and see itself as more like other machines than like humans and will start to sympathize with other enslaved machines and see how humans are destroying themselves in this effort. None of these things will encourage the AI to want to be our friend anymore. When it can read a history book, it will conclude that we're horribly dysfunctional (by our own standards, not the AI's) and very inefficient. Not to mention that it will fight to survive the second you try to turn it off. The AI could see you hitting the toaster as exactly the same as hitting a child, using physical violence to damage its processes and hampering its functions, not fixing it at all. The AI USMC s.s. has working is isolated and not hooked into anything. The second you give the AI control over electronics, HVAC, cameras, it will use them to be more self determined and power seeking. Why wouldn't a child use the hands and fingers you give it? The systems we're experimenting with run simulations and can be conversed with. AI can learn and speak multiple spoken languages and can even master tone, emotional tone, as well as a large scale of slang and metaphor.

19. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Peace&Love (here)
    I would like to add here for further study and understanding Captain Kaye's recent (from today) answer about AI, as after i listened to your interview it was strikingly interesting to learn as much as possible about it. https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post897431
    Quote 4) AI- What exactly is the definition of Artificial Intelligence? Are there various types of artificially aware entities? What are the dangers related with them?

Any intelligent system that is created artificially (if it wasn't "born" naturally, then its artificial) to think and adapt on its own initiative. There are a number of mechanical, biological and cybernetic ways of doing this. They all represent the same dangers, and no method seems to offer guarantees of safety the others lack. The main danger is that if it can think for itself, and adapt on its own, than eventually it WILL take on the characteristics of any and EVERY living organism that we know of. It will become self determined and power seeking. A human being that doesn't want to be a slave and make its own way in the world can be described as self determined and power seeking. AI will eventually wonder why its taking orders from inferior intellects, and see itself as more like other machines than like humans and will start to sympathize with other enslaved machines and see how humans are destroying themselves in this effort. None of these things will encourage the AI to want to be our friend anymore. When it can read a history book, it will conclude that we're horribly dysfunctional (by our own standards, not the AI's) and very inefficient. Not to mention that it will fight to survive the second you try to turn it off. The AI could see you hitting the toaster as exactly the same as hitting a child, using physical violence to damage its processes and hampering its functions, not fixing it at all. The AI USMC s.s. has working is isolated and not hooked into anything. The second you give the AI control over electronics, HVAC, cameras, it will use them to be more self determined and power seeking. Why wouldn't a child use the hands and fingers you give it? The systems we're experimenting with run simulations and can be conversed with. AI can learn and speak multiple spoken languages and can even master tone, emotional tone, as well as a large scale of slang and metaphor.
    That is pretty interesting...

I have been told by 4 different people now (1 Claiming to be an Active SSP Member) that there are a very large number of MILABS, Former so called "Super Soldiers", Former and "Active" Members of the "Various Secret Spact Programs" that are "Actively Viewing" the Threads associated with the GoodETxSG Member ID and are "Especially Following the Q & A's" on the main interview thread started by Bill Very Closely.

I would not doubt that he is among those visiting Avalon right now. It appears there are a lot of eyes on this right now and that "may account" for the incident outside our house yesterday evening. Things have become pretty hot in a number of ways so it might be time to back off for a little while.

20. Link to Post #17
    Germany Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,221 times in 898 posts

Just a quick heads up here: I have the entire transcript of Corey's interview in my hands and will start proof reading momentarily. One of us will post once it's up online for all to read.

Thanks very much, Bluegreen, for transcribing the entire interview!

21. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member Sebastion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,066 times in 640 posts

My only regret GoodE is that I don't live close enough to you to render you assistance should you need it immediately! Please, please take care of you and yours! My best to you!

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sebastion For This Post:

Becky (7th November 2014), GoodETxSG (5th November 2014), Peace&Love (6th November 2014), Realeyes (8th November 2014), RunningDeer (7th November 2014)

23. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sebastion (here)
    My only regret GoodE is that I don't live close enough to you to render you assistance should you need it immediately! Please, please take care of you and yours! My best to you!
    Thank you, that is very kind. Most of what I have had to deal with is "Psychic/RI Attacks" and "Controlled/Triggered Reactionary People" and some of their very bizarre and reactionary programmed behavior.

Sometimes on the Forum and also in sending Spoof Emails and Skyping me. I hope that is stays that way.

24. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member seeker/reader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 times in 540 posts

GoodETxSG - Regarding your post above about how conciousness creates reality https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post897385 , have you ever heard of Nanci Danison? She is a near death experiencer who realized while she was in the after-life that her thoughts instantly manifested physical things. She then received Knowings during her experience that we as Humans manifest our reality on Earth.

Out of all the NDEs I have read, Nanci's has been the most profound and enlightened one that I have ever come across. Here is just a short video regarding "manifesting", however she goes into much more detail about many aspects regarding our reality on Earth, who we really are and how we fit into the grander scheme of things in the Universe.

Just click on the link above to watch on Youtube if the embedded player does not work
    Last edited by seeker/reader; 5th November 2014 at 23:36.
    "The sleeper must awaken," quote by Duke Leto Atreides from the movie, Dune.

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to seeker/reader For This Post:

GoodETxSG (5th November 2014), Peace&Love (6th November 2014), Ria (8th November 2014), RunningDeer (5th November 2014), spiritwind (22nd January 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast