+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Links & Discussions - "A major new interview with a Project Avalon Whistleblower"

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

Default Re: Links & Discussions - "A major new interview with a Project Avalon Whistleblower"

Quote Posted by Jeffrey (here)
    I find it fascinating, from the perspective of metabiology, that reptilians are shape shifters. In other words, they are pleomorphic. According to the pleomorphic theory of germs, microbes are shape shifters.

Alright, so bacteria are decomposers. Given the opportunity, based on the internal milieu, they begin working to break down organic matter.
    Putrefaction is one of seven stages in the decomposition of the body of a dead animal or human. It can be viewed, in broad terms, as the decomposition of proteins in a process that results in the eventual breakdown of cohesion between tissues and the liquefaction of most organs. It is caused due to bacterial or fungal decomposition of organic matter and results in production of noxious odors. Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Putrefaction
    Now, bacteria don't do this unless called to action. More correctly, if the internal environment of the body is in a diseased state, this condition creates the food that attracts the bacteria. They are drawn towards the food like flies are attracted to garbage. Once they gain a foothold, it's up to the immune system to get the body back in balance. The bacteria in their virulent form basically think the body is dead and they go to work breaking it down, they tend to become virulent if the immune system isn't strong. If the immune system is successful, then the microbes morph into a benign state or go away because their source of food is no longer present. See there is two extreme camps here. One is based on the work of Pasteur and Koch (among many others), while the other is based on the work of Bechamp and Bernard (among many others). A man named Winogradsky was correct in calling for a middle ground in terms of understanding the truth of bacteria and the like.

Anyways, here's where it gets interesting. There are vital beings in Hindu mythology called rakshasas. They are said to haunt places like cemeteries and they feed on human flesh. Well, what if pathogenic bacteria was the dispersed physical form of these beings? See the connection? They feed on ignorance and falsehood. They thrive in climates dominated by destructive emotional states like anger and fear. The internal milieu is what attracts them.

In short, Reptilians could be the metabiological equivalent of pleomorphic bacteria.

If we follow this reasoning, just for fun, then we can attribute what we usually think of as AI to asuras as defined by Sri Aurobindo. This is one way of looking at it, there are other valid ways within this context too. Food for thought.

Peace
    Hello Jeffery,

These are some interesting correlations/connections you have made even though they are on a "Micro" level...

I'd never really thought to make the connection. According to the offworld sources at least the "Draco's" out of the several Reptilian Species currently around are NOT from OUR Reality/Dimension. This is also the case for the "ET AI's" that have caused so much trouble for many civilizations across several Galaxies.

It is interesting that the same "Secret Earth Government Groups" (AKA The Illuminati, The Cabal, Comity of 300 etc...) that have been associated with the "Draco Reptilian's" have also been associated as being allies with "ET AI's and their "AI Prophets". The sub group that rules over the "Babylonian Money Magic System" known as the Order of The Black Sun are also associated with this same "Cabal" (To use jargon better known to most researchers).

Being that these "Draco's" are Shape Shifters and the "Order of The Black Sun" leadership are entities that are referred to as "True Shape Shifters" and "Dark Lord Siths" (And Dark Pope's/Dark Pharaoh's) there could be a direct connection between them all.

There was mention in the "Federation's Historic Holographic Documentation" of there being a "Group" that the "Draco's" were subservient to but there was never any tie in or connection between the "ET AI's", The "Management Being" that had been here on Earth for millennia ("Sith Lords" aka Dark Pope's/Dark Pharaoh's of the Order of The Black Sun) and the "Draco Reptilians" (Aligned w/the Mantids/Gray's & Others).

This is definitely something to meditate on and run by some other researchers as well as some of the other "Insiders" I currently have a dialogue with. Much of this was me reasoning this out in physical form and "thinking aloud". Sorry if some of it doesn't make perfect sense. It does give me some new directions to go in my research with some contacts I have been speaking with and triangulate their replies...

Thank You Again, I may transfer this part of the conversation over to my "Discussion Thread".

Transferred this conversation to this thread (Seemed Pertinent) from another Thread: Who created the reptilians and the AI species?

2. Link to Post #42
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Default Re: Links & Discussions - "A major new interview with a Project Avalon Whistleblower"

[QUOTE=GoodETxSG;904091]
    Quote Posted by Realeyes (here)

My above sentence (for me) was relevant to the satellite images (nothing to do with the Black Sun beliefs as I was aware you had extensively covered this subject some time ago). It was more of an ‘out of the box’ pondering’ whether ‘it’ was possible that ‘something did happen in 2007’ and perhaps the holographic reality was either reset/undone or reimaged so that such large bodies remained ‘congruent’ with our collectively shared human belief systems of how we humans ‘expect’ our solar system to behave?

Then my mind spins further 'if' such is possible - what if Earth was 'shifted' to another spot in Space? Would we actually 'know' and 'observe' such had happened - or would we still 'see' what was 'collectively expected'?
    Thanks Realeyes, I find this a great "mind spin" as I have had similar. To the point where there are days when I look up and literally feel that I am looking at "wallpaper" and if I could get hold of some go-go-gadget arms I would be able to reach up, pick holes in the "sky" and then rip it apart to reveal what was "behind" it.

As much is speculated and prophesized about "earth changes" and the catastrophes that could result, I often wonder if earth changes do not necessarily relate solely to the inner and surface environments, but the environment earth sits in - being the sea of space. For if we are on a planet that is being "moved" in its sea by "natural cosmic forces of intelligent design", it could make sense for a "bubble" to be placed around it for the journey, (placenta?), in order to protect its inhabitants from . . . well . . . numerous things. And if so, I wonder if in time when this wallpaper has served its purpose and is removed to the point where no one can avoid what lays behind it, that we may then have millions of people "ready" to cope with the "frightening shock" factor that perhaps many may be faced with as they are not consciously prepared enough for this "grand" cosmic movement. Also begs the question of how "big" this cosmic "bubble" could be in so far as how much is included in it… dimensionally?

This reminds me of a philosophical excerpt from the Lyricus material: https://www.wingmakers.com/websites/

The Grand Portal is holographic, emitting from First Source and extending to UIS, embedded within the master template, conducted into the quantum fields of the genetic mind, drawn into the energetic systems of the soul carrier, and finally coiled within the DNA molecule of the species. This masterful interchange of energy, information, and expression is orchestrated by the magnetic field that surrounds the Grand Portal.

The Grand Portal is similar to a gravitational field that entrains all surrounding matter to its presence. This presence is electromagnetically released into the three-dimensional realms, whereby it becomes the beckoning force that literally tows a species through time and space to the Grand Portal, and through the energetic field that it represents.

Ah yes, the mind does indeed boggle

GOODETxSG I'm sorry but I'm not sure if I have missed your comment re this idea in your Q&A thread, if you made one. But if I have taken this to some weird extreme, please forgive me and ignore this.
    Thanks
    Gemma
    Last edited by Gemma13; 22nd November 2014 at 07:36.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Aspen (22nd January 2015), Realeyes (22nd November 2014), Ria (14th December 2014)

4. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,546 times in 20,693 posts

I am following GoodET's directive here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post911779
    ...and posting my contribution re the discussion about entities here, on this thread.
    I was partially possessed by more than one entity when I was about 3 years old, and was not able to free myself from it without intervention from a woman who had skill in that area, but that was not until I was in my late 20s.
    The possession took place because my father, who was an alcoholic and no doubt harbored entities himself, scolded me harshly and sent me sobbing to my room, the first time that I had experienced such treatment that I can recall.
    Up until that time, I had been living in a fairly magical realm of innocence, but that all changed in an instant.
    I found myself being controlled by a foreign energy that barely permitted me to breathe, and a good part of my energy thenceforward for many years was spent in combat with it, trying to win back my own free will.
    The woman who "exorcised" me responded to letters in which I questioned her about the nature and origins of such beings.
    She said the type of entities that had tried to possess me had no souls, and that some such entities were actually created by families such as mine.
    And she said that some kinds of entities entered people because they indulged in alcohol and drugs, irresponsible behavior, etc. such as the ones that my father was harboring, and that those entities had jumped from him to me when the opening occurred due to my trauma.

I was one of 5 children, and 3 of my siblings committed suicide when they reached adulthood.
    My parents were both chronically depressed, and my mother attempted suicide when I was nine, and nearly succeeded.
    I had many psychic readings over time, one in which I was told that my siblings had incarnated together because they had committed suicide in past lives, and had incarnated together into my family to be mirrors for each other, to help them find another way of dealing with their problems.
    But the combined, codependent energies of their karma, my parent's karma, and their parents' karma created a kind of entity which got passed from sibling to sibling after each committed suicide, and had become stronger than any one of them.
    My schizophrenic eldest sister was the first to go, then my next eldest sister, and finally my brother.

I had not stayed close to my siblings and had not had contact with them or my parents for many years, but when my brother took his life, when I was in my 30s, the entity entered me and I became suicidal, and actually made two halfhearted attempts at suicide myself.
    Fortunately, in time I was able to release myself from the entity without outside help (at least, any help that I was aware of), and I think it was simply by going through the cathartic process of attempting and failing to kill myself, and then simply accepting that that wasn't really what I wanted to do.

Another time, I had an experience with 3 discarnate souls who had just left their bodies.
    Two friends and I were tripping on LSD and meditating together late one night when we heard a distant siren, which was not unusual, but soon after, I became aware of the soul of a woman who was terrified and who latched onto me when she became aware that I was aware of her.
    Her fear was palpable and so intense, it was overwhelming me.
    I told my friends what I was experiencing, and asked for their help.
    They tuned into me and immediately felt her presence too.
    Then we all sensed two other souls, young children, it seemed, who were clinging to the woman and trying to get her attention.
    We tried sending them all love, but it didn't help, so we decided to say the Lord's Prayer and send them to the Light.
    That worked, and we could actually feel them going to the Light, which was a huge relief for all of us.
    The next day, there was an article in the paper about a woman and her two young children who had died tragically in a house fire the night before not far from where we lived.
    We felt sure those were the souls who had come to us for help.

So in my experience, there are entities than can cause great harm, but that have no souls and do not suffer when "they" are cut off from their sustenance, but simply cease to exist, which is the best outcome.
    "They" are not created with any valid purpose, but are simply "miscreations" and have no value to Life, except perhaps as recycled material of some kind.
    But my feeling is that "they" simply return to the Void, which is where "they" belong.
    Others are actually souls trapped in this dimension by trauma or confusion and may simply need help to continue on with their journey.

Existence is full of an endless number of things...I don't think any one of us can possibly know all there is to know about such a complex subject, and so there is really no point in arguing about the validity of our individual experiences and opinions about reality, though we certainly don't need to agree.

What I have always wanted to know is, how do we free ourselves of fear, and does fearlessness really protect us from such attacks?
    It seems that innocence is not enough.
    Does innocence plus wisdom equal fearlessness?
    Last edited by onawah; 13th December 2014 at 08:15.
    Each breath a gift...

5. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ara (13th December 2014), Aspen (22nd January 2015), Baby Steps (13th December 2014), Becky (26th December 2014), Christine (13th December 2014), Cristian (13th December 2014), Gardener (14th December 2014), golden lady (14th December 2014), GoodETxSG (13th December 2014), iamthat (13th December 2014), Iloveyou (13th December 2014), Jean-Luc (13th December 2014), karelia (13th December 2014), lelmaleh (18th December 2014), Limor Wolf (13th December 2014), NancyV (14th December 2014), Realeyes (13th December 2014), Ria (14th December 2014), RunningDeer (13th December 2014), seeker/reader (13th December 2014), spiritwind (22nd January 2015), Swan (13th December 2014), TelosianEmbrace (29th January 2015), TrumanCash (13th December 2014), william r sanford72 (14th December 2014), Wind (13th December 2014), Zampano (14th December 2014)

6. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Member seeker/reader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 times in 540 posts

Onawah - Thank you for sharing your profound experiences.

It seems as though the ultimate goal for some of these negative entities is to compel the humans they are attached to to commit suicide. I am curious as to why they would do this as in the end it removes their host, from which they are vampiring off energy? What do these entities gain from human suicide? (These questions are open to anyone who would like to add their insights. Thank you)

**Post Edit**
    This reminds me of the following Shadow People account I read regarding a person who attempted suicide here http://home.comcast.net/~shadowpeopl...edsuicide.html

The Official Shadow People Archives

Sent: Wed, April 15, 2009 8:29:00 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
    Subject: horrid encounter with multiplies during blotched suicide

It's been almost a decade since the events that I'm writing about happened. Yet I can recall them as if it happened yesterday...and some part of me believes they still lurk near and around me. Like a fog of negative energy.

Ten years ago, I was going through some hard times in my life. I had become a full-fledged alcoholic and my marriage was failing due to it. My wife seemed to be pulling away and the only thing that comforted me was drinking alone as I worked late into the night on my computer for my job (was a system analysis who was constantly on call). At one point, I began to feel as if my wife was cheating on me, so before I left on a business trip out west, I decided to bug the phones to see if I could catch her in act. Sure enough, when I got home (a day earlier than expected...and on July 4th), she wasn't home. I went to retrieve the tapes I had on phone calls and the very 1st message confirmed my suspicion. She was indeed having an affair...and with her boss. When she got home that night, fireworks were in the air all around the neighborhood. I confronted her and she broke in and told me truth....and that she was pregnant with his child. I pretty much lost it right then. We didn't fight or argue...it was so surreal. I ran to basement where my office was and began drinking heavily to try and dull the pain. I returned a bit later to see her packing. I told her I would leave for now and she could stay. I asked for a hug and she said she didn't love me enough to give me one. This broke my spirit...

I made my way slowly to the garage and was looking at the '69 cougar I had been restoring. I had enough. I decided to hang myself at that point and on the spur of the moment. Not thinking too much about the act itself or the best way, I just grabbed a tall stool and placed it under a garage beam and climbed up with a roll of duct tape. I started frantically wrapping the roll of tape around my neck then the bean and then more around my neck making several passes each time. The tape was tight and I ripped end off roll and let it drop and leaned forward to kick out stool.

As soon as the stool fell, I felt the weight of my body and realized this was going to go quick. Then suddenly as I swirled a bit in the air, I saw them. And I mean a lot of them. They were coming out of all the corners of the poorly lit garage. Looking back I can only describe them as the shadow people, just like from the movie 'Ghost'. It wasn't their presence that scared me the most; it was their hideous laughter that spread fear up and down my body. I had never been so afraid in all my life. Some came out and circled me. They were not tall like a man, more like 3-4 ft tall and deformed shapes...hunched over. One reminded me of the Kokopelli. But they were everywhere. I'd guess up to 15 or more. Some were actually peaking through side window outside and laughing as well. They never touched me but seemed to circle me as I swayed and hung there. The audible noises were so unreal and horrifying. They were groaning and laughing and snorting. In fear of it all I slowly began fading out of consciousness.

Next thing I knew I was feeling the impact of the cold hard cement floor in my garage. My wife who was inside came out and seen what I was doing and tackled me with enough force it actually broke the beam and a lot of the tape away. She was crying and slapping my face. She then hugged me then...ambulance came and got me later and I went thru intensive out patient treatment over my mental state.

I don’t drink anymore. I also have a profound faith in God. But those 'shadow people' or demons still spook me till this day. This is a story I don’t tell to many people. I remember telling a Dr. this story and he chalked it up to the lack of oxygen going to my brain and causing me to hallucinate. I don't buy that though. I mean I took a deep breath before jumping and they came out immediately.

So, yeah I do believe in them...what they are? I don't know...but to me it was to take me to a place I didn't want to go. I'm happy I had another chance.
    Last edited by seeker/reader; 13th December 2014 at 14:34.
    "The sleeper must awaken," quote by Duke Leto Atreides from the movie, Dune.

7. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to seeker/reader For This Post:

Aspen (22nd January 2015), golden lady (14th December 2014), Jean-Luc (14th December 2014), lelmaleh (18th December 2014), NancyV (14th December 2014), onawah (13th December 2014), Ria (14th December 2014), RunningDeer (13th December 2014), spiritwind (22nd January 2015), TelosianEmbrace (29th January 2015), TrumanCash (13th December 2014), william r sanford72 (14th December 2014)

8. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

Red face Re: Links & Discussions - "A major new interview with a Project Avalon Whistleblower"

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I am following GoodET's directive here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post911779
    ...and posting my contribution re the discussion about entities here, on this thread.
    I was partially possessed by more than one entity when I was about 3 years old, and was not able to free myself from it without intervention from a woman who had skill in that area, but that was not until I was in my late 20s.
    The possession took place because my father, who was an alcoholic and no doubt harbored entities himself, scolded me harshly and sent me sobbing to my room, the first time that I had experienced such treatment that I can recall.
    Up until that time, I had been living in a fairly magical realm of innocence, but that all changed in an instant.
    I found myself being controlled by a foreign energy that barely permitted me to breathe, and a good part of my energy thenceforward for many years was spent in combat with it, trying to win back my own free will.
    The woman who "exorcised" me responded to letters in which I questioned her about the nature and origins of such beings.
    She said the type of entities that had tried to possess me had no souls, and that some such entities were actually created by families such as mine.
    And she said that some kinds of entities entered people because they indulged in alcohol and drugs, irresponsible behavior, etc. such as the ones that my father was harboring, and that those entities had jumped from him to me when the opening occurred due to my trauma.

I was one of 5 children, and 3 of my siblings committed suicide when they reached adulthood.
    My parents were both chronically depressed, and my mother attempted suicide when I was nine, and nearly succeeded.
    I had many psychic readings over time, one in which I was told that my siblings had incarnated together because they had committed suicide in past lives, and had incarnated together into my family to be mirrors for each other, to help them find another way of dealing with their problems.
    But the combined, codependent energies of their karma, my parent's karma, and their parents' karma created a kind of entity which got passed from sibling to sibling after each committed suicide, and had become stronger than any one of them.
    My schizophrenic eldest sister was the first to go, then my next eldest sister, and finally my brother.

I had not stayed close to my siblings and had not had contact with them or my parents for many years, but when my brother took his life, when I was in my 30s, the entity entered me and I became suicidal, and actually made two halfhearted attempts at suicide myself.
    Fortunately, in time I was able to release myself from the entity without outside help (at least, any help that I was aware of), and I think it was simply by going through the cathartic process of attempting and failing to kill myself, and then simply accepting that that wasn't really what I wanted to do.

Another time, I had an experience with 3 discarnate souls who had just left their bodies.
    Two friends and I were tripping on LSD and meditating together late one night when we heard a distant siren, which was not unusual, but soon after, I became aware of the soul of a woman who was terrified and who latched onto me when she became aware that I was aware of her.
    Her fear was palpable and so intense, it was overwhelming me.
    I told my friends what I was experiencing, and asked for their help.
    They tuned into me and immediately felt her presence too.
    Then we all sensed two other souls, young children, it seemed, who were clinging to the woman and trying to get her attention.
    We tried sending them all love, but it didn't help, so we decided to say the Lord's Prayer and send them to the Light.
    That worked, and we could actually feel them going to the Light, which was a huge relief for all of us.
    The next day, there was an article in the paper about a woman and her two young children who had died tragically in a house fire the night before not far from where we lived.
    We felt sure those were the souls who had come to us for help.

So in my experience, there are entities than can cause great harm, but that have no souls and do not suffer when "they" are cut off from their sustenance, but simply cease to exist, which is the best outcome.
    "They" are not created with any valid purpose, but are simply "miscreations" and have no value to Life, except perhaps as recycled material of some kind.
    But my feeling is that "they" simply return to the Void, which is where "they" belong.
    Others are actually souls trapped in this dimension by trauma or confusion and may simply need help to continue on with their journey.

Existence is full of an endless number of things...I don't think any one of us can possibly know all there is to know about such a complex subject, and so there is really no point in arguing about the validity of our individual experiences and opinions about reality, though we certainly don't need to agree.

What I have always wanted to know is, how do we free ourselves of fear, and does fearlessness really protect us from such attacks?
    It seems that innocence is not enough.
    Does innocence plus wisdom equal fearlessness?
    Thank you,
    It was incredibly brave of you to share your life story like that. I am impressed and can tell you that you have overcome fear in a way that most people here will never have to (Thankfully).

I had a tortured childhood as well on top of the MILAB things going on... Former military (Navy) men like their drink and fighting, or so seemed to be the family tradition within my own. I have had to deal with a few very close friends taking their own lives. I have been lucky that no close family members have gone that rout.

You are very strong... again, I stand here impressed. I feel somehow that you only shared the tip of the iceberg.

Congratulations for breaking that chain and escaping those attachments... I love you for that.

9. Link to Post #46
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,546 times in 20,693 posts

Thanks GoodETxSG. I was a bit confused about which thread to post my entity attachment experience on, here or here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post912098
    so I've posted it in both places.
    I was able to endure lots of challenges in this lifetime mostly I think, because I have faith in the future, but I certainly wasn't fearless.
    I was very scared a lot of the time, but perhaps it was fear that spurred me on.
    I can't say that a lot of the things I read here on Avalon don't frighten me, though I avoid reading most of the scariest stuff.
    So I don't feel free of fear, and I certainly feel I am still vulnerable.
    But I think that's true for most of us on this planet, really...
    The only thing which I feel really keeps me safe from harm is still that faith in the future.
    It's when I forget about focusing on that, and focusing instead on the things that scare me that I leave myself open to attack.
    If I really felt that the Dark side is winning, I honestly doubt I would feel brave at all!
    But there is definitely more work to be done to assure victory.
    Faith isn't about resting on one's laurels.
    Though I believe the day will come when we can celebrate and breathe a big sigh of relief.
    May it come sooner than we expect!
    Each breath a gift...

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Aspen (22nd January 2015), Christine (22nd January 2015), Jean-Luc (14th December 2014), markoid (14th December 2014), NancyV (14th December 2014), RunningDeer (14th December 2014), seeker/reader (14th December 2014), spiritwind (22nd January 2015), Stephanie (17th December 2014), william r sanford72 (14th December 2014)

11. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Links & Discussions - "A major new interview with a Project Avalon Whistleblower"

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Thanks GoodETxSG. I was a bit confused about which thread to post my entity attachment experience on, here or here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post912098
    so I've posted it in both places.
    I was able to endure lots of challenges in this lifetime mostly I think, because I have faith in the future, but I certainly wasn't fearless.
    I was very scared a lot of the time, but perhaps it was fear that spurred me on.
    I can't say that a lot of the things I read here on Avalon don't frighten me, though I avoid reading most of the scariest stuff.
    So I don't feel free of fear, and I certainly feel I am still vulnerable.
    But I think that's true for most of us on this planet, really...
    The only thing which I feel really keeps me safe from harm is still that faith in the future.
    It's when I forget about focusing on that, and focusing instead on the things that scare me that I leave myself open to attack.
    If I really felt that the Dark side is winning, I honestly doubt I would feel brave at all!
    But there is definitely more work to be done to assure victory.
    Faith isn't about resting on one's laurels.
    Though I believe the day will come when we can celebrate and breathe a big sigh of relief.
    May it come sooner than we expect!
    Many people confuse bravery and and being "fearless"... fearlessness is borderline insanity and sociopathy.

I worked shoulder to shoulder with my share of sociopaths and recognize them when I see them.

To be truly brave you must experience fear and overcome it.

As being a child with these vicious physical other worldly beings standing over me and putting me in situations with hybrids and with my fellow MILAB's to see how or if we would overcome I know of what I speak...

I never confuse bravery with being fearless and neither should anyone else...

I think you are well on your way to breathing that sigh of relief already... You survived!

12. Link to Post #48
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,397 times in 1,716 posts

Wrong thread.
    Last edited by BMJ; 14th December 2014 at 14:47.

13. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

Quote Posted by BMJ (here)
    Wrong thread.
    Thank you, you posted in the wrong thread?

14. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

Hello,
    I am sorry to say after my long time membership here that it is time for me to leave.

I would ask that people still show the same Ethics and keep my Name Anonymous for the safety of my family.
    Not doing so would to be endangering my Wife, 2 young Children and Myself.
    I would hope that not even the most angry or misguided people would breach that security measure and risk lives or reputations of people or respected web sites.

I have created an account on the Forum of Divinecosmos.com by the same User Name.

I will miss the many wonderful and enlightened friends that I managed to meet in the sea of those seeking enlightenment. To those I wish love, respect and a wonderful journey in this often windy and bumpy path.

Further releases of my journals and information on the topics covered in the interview and the Threads I authored here will begin to be shared on my new Blog: GoodETxSG Secret Space Program

link http://goodetxsg-secretspaceprogram.blogspot.com/ -

I am also in the beginning process of writing a book about my experiences through my entire lifetime of involvement in these programs that I have been speaking out on and my experiences with the process of coming out and speaking to various Researchers and other People who have been involved in these programs.

For those who I am giving council too I will continue to do so in Unseen.is Email, Chat and Voice over IP w/those w/Unseen.is accounts at EncrytpSec@Unseen.is
    Thank you,
    GoodETxSG

===

[ Mod-edit: GoodETxSG has requested that his account be closed. It has seemed that the damage done, through a complex series of actions and reactions, was not reparable. The Moderator team will be making a fuller statement within 24 hours. We have not received a similar request from SilverPhoenix, but are assuming that this was intended as well. We honestly wish them well. We thank all members for their forbearance. -- Paul. ]
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 17th December 2014 at 04:19.

15. Link to Post #51
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

Quote Posted by Paul
    [ Mod-edit: GoodETxSG has requested that his account be closed. It has seemed that the damage done, through a complex series of actions and reactions, was not reparable. The Moderator team will be making a fuller statement within 24 hours. We have not received a similar request from SilverPhoenix, but are assuming that this was intended as well. We honestly wish them well. We thank all members for their forbearance. -- Paul. ]
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post913603

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

Aspen (22nd January 2015), onawah (22nd January 2015), TrumanCash (18th December 2014)

17. Link to Post #52
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,177 times in 591 posts

Part II of the Interview between GoodETxSG & Christine done on Nov 23, 2014 is now available : https://soundcloud.com/lukeskywalker...rview-11232014

and here as a downloadable mp3 : https://app.box.com/s/f28fos6lifaka2wbib51ob8a329nyoaq
    Last edited by Jean-Luc; 21st January 2015 at 11:39.

18. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Jean-Luc For This Post:

Ara (22nd January 2015), Aspen (22nd January 2015), Baby Steps (22nd January 2015), Christine (22nd January 2015), Frank V (21st January 2015), mountain_jim (22nd January 2015), naochan (22nd January 2015), Olaf (21st January 2015), onawah (22nd January 2015), PathWalker (21st January 2015), Realeyes (21st January 2015), spiritwind (22nd January 2015), sunflower (21st January 2015), Timewaster (21st January 2015), Zampano (22nd January 2015)

19. Link to Post #53
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,249 times in 1,238 posts

Quote Posted by Jean-Luc (here)
    Part II of the Interview between GoodETxSG & Christine done on Nov 23, 2014 is now available : https://soundcloud.com/lukeskywalker...rview-11232014

and here as a downloadable mp3 : https://app.box.com/s/f28fos6lifaka2wbib51ob8a329nyoaq
    As most Avalonians who've been monitoring this thread will know, there were several technical difficulties with the recording of this interview. GoodETxSG explains the details of those difficulties and of the cleaning up of the recording on his blog, here.

20. Link to Post #54
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,322 times in 735 posts

Quote Posted by Jean-Luc (here)

Thank you Jean-Luc for keeping us updated and posting this. And a BIG THANK YOU to GoodET and Christine for taking time out to do this most valuable interview. And also thanks to the person who did a remarkable job of cleaning up the audio noise problems on the original Skype recording.

Wow, what an interview - stellar information! This is an interview that I will be re-listening to again and will definitely add this to my psychic tool box.

I would also like to comment that I thought Christine's questions were very well thought out and the whole interview organically flowed and grew.

Kudos to both of them, they did a great job.

21. Link to Post #55
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Enjoy GoodETxSG's second video, great info.
    Last edited by lelmaleh; 23rd January 2015 at 07:16.

22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to lelmaleh For This Post:

Aspen (22nd January 2015), Christine (22nd January 2015), Frank V (22nd January 2015), Jean-Luc (22nd January 2015), karelia (22nd January 2015), Limor Wolf (22nd January 2015), onawah (22nd January 2015), Realeyes (22nd January 2015), Reinhard (22nd January 2015), spiritwind (22nd January 2015), sunflower (22nd January 2015), Zampano (22nd January 2015)

23. Link to Post #56
    Germany Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,221 times in 898 posts

Just a quick note to say that we found a small error in the vid and are now correcting it, so it will be back up later today.

ETA: All fixed now.
    Last edited by karelia; 22nd January 2015 at 16:44. Reason: Updated

24. Link to Post #57
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,663 times in 349 posts

Quote Posted by seeker/reader (here)
    Onawah - Thank you for sharing your profound experiences.

It seems as though the ultimate goal for some of these negative entities is to compel the humans they are attached to to commit suicide. I am curious as to why they would do this as in the end it removes their host, from which they are vampiring off energy? What do these entities gain from human suicide? (These questions are open to anyone who would like to add their insights. Thank you)

**Post Edit**
    This reminds me of the following Shadow People account I read regarding a person who attempted suicide here http://home.comcast.net/~shadowpeopl...edsuicide.html

The Official Shadow People Archives

Sent: Wed, April 15, 2009 8:29:00 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
    Subject: horrid encounter with multiplies during blotched suicide

It's been almost a decade since the events that I'm writing about happened. Yet I can recall them as if it happened yesterday...and some part of me believes they still lurk near and around me. Like a fog of negative energy.

Ten years ago, I was going through some hard times in my life. I had become a full-fledged alcoholic and my marriage was failing due to it. My wife seemed to be pulling away and the only thing that comforted me was drinking alone as I worked late into the night on my computer for my job (was a system analysis who was constantly on call). At one point, I began to feel as if my wife was cheating on me, so before I left on a business trip out west, I decided to bug the phones to see if I could catch her in act. Sure enough, when I got home (a day earlier than expected...and on July 4th), she wasn't home. I went to retrieve the tapes I had on phone calls and the very 1st message confirmed my suspicion. She was indeed having an affair...and with her boss. When she got home that night, fireworks were in the air all around the neighborhood. I confronted her and she broke in and told me truth....and that she was pregnant with his child. I pretty much lost it right then. We didn't fight or argue...it was so surreal. I ran to basement where my office was and began drinking heavily to try and dull the pain. I returned a bit later to see her packing. I told her I would leave for now and she could stay. I asked for a hug and she said she didn't love me enough to give me one. This broke my spirit...

I made my way slowly to the garage and was looking at the '69 cougar I had been restoring. I had enough. I decided to hang myself at that point and on the spur of the moment. Not thinking too much about the act itself or the best way, I just grabbed a tall stool and placed it under a garage beam and climbed up with a roll of duct tape. I started frantically wrapping the roll of tape around my neck then the bean and then more around my neck making several passes each time. The tape was tight and I ripped end off roll and let it drop and leaned forward to kick out stool.

As soon as the stool fell, I felt the weight of my body and realized this was going to go quick. Then suddenly as I swirled a bit in the air, I saw them. And I mean a lot of them. They were coming out of all the corners of the poorly lit garage. Looking back I can only describe them as the shadow people, just like from the movie 'Ghost'. It wasn't their presence that scared me the most; it was their hideous laughter that spread fear up and down my body. I had never been so afraid in all my life. Some came out and circled me. They were not tall like a man, more like 3-4 ft tall and deformed shapes...hunched over. One reminded me of the Kokopelli. But they were everywhere. I'd guess up to 15 or more. Some were actually peaking through side window outside and laughing as well. They never touched me but seemed to circle me as I swayed and hung there. The audible noises were so unreal and horrifying. They were groaning and laughing and snorting. In fear of it all I slowly began fading out of consciousness.

Next thing I knew I was feeling the impact of the cold hard cement floor in my garage. My wife who was inside came out and seen what I was doing and tackled me with enough force it actually broke the beam and a lot of the tape away. She was crying and slapping my face. She then hugged me then...ambulance came and got me later and I went thru intensive out patient treatment over my mental state.

I don’t drink anymore. I also have a profound faith in God. But those 'shadow people' or demons still spook me till this day. This is a story I don’t tell to many people. I remember telling a Dr. this story and he chalked it up to the lack of oxygen going to my brain and causing me to hallucinate. I don't buy that though. I mean I took a deep breath before jumping and they came out immediately.

So, yeah I do believe in them...what they are? I don't know...but to me it was to take me to a place I didn't want to go. I'm happy I had another chance.

I have not had a chance to listen to the 2nd interview, but plan to as soon as I can. Thanks for posting it here. I guess I missed some great posts here and just have to comment and thank both Onawah and Seeker/Reader for their incredible sharing. All I can say is Wow! Powerful stuff. It confirms my feeling about several things in my own life and what is going on behind the scenes. I believe this type of sharing really does help others who maybe have never been able to share their stories with anyone, who maybe have even questioned their sanity. And I know this kind of sharing is not easy to do, so thank all of you, GoodETxSG included, for your allowing us a peak into your world. All provide pieces of the elephant in the room.

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to spiritwind For This Post:

Christine (22nd January 2015), Frank V (22nd January 2015), Jean-Luc (22nd January 2015), Jean-Marie (22nd January 2015), lelmaleh (23rd January 2015), onawah (23rd January 2015), Realeyes (22nd January 2015)

26. Link to Post #58
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,177 times in 591 posts

Quote Posted by karelia (here)
    Just a quick note to say that we found a small error in the vid and are now correcting it, so it will be back up later today.

ETA: All fixed now.
    Thanks Karelia & Christine for your promising new Youtube channel "Not In Our Name"

NOT IN OUR NAME

"Throw off this ignoble discouragement and rise like a fire that burns all before it."

The establishment of this You Tube channel is to give voice to those who are True to the Awakening and the Truth no matter where it leads us…

What does this mean to us in REALITY? It means it is NOW, the only time to release ourselves from the enslavement of HUMANITY. Give voice, give love, give passion to Freedom! We honor those how have walked before us and all Spiritual warriors who heed this call.

The great Cosmic wave of Transcendence is upon us, time to ride it.

With honor from Christine, Karelia, and all of the Planetary Healers and Earth Empaths who are working ceaselessly with the passionate Love for Truth, Freedom and Beauty.

Our heart felt gratitude for all of you, the Healers, the Lovers, and the Adversaries who have taught us so much.

"Ad astra per aspera"

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfu...a_aUjYQA/about
    I thought it was also well worth duplicating here your introduction text to this second interview of GoodETxSG (in bold = my emphasis) :

Quote Added on Jan 21, 2015

Former Project Avalon forum member, GoodETxSG speaks with Christine in this second interview recorded via Skype on November 23rd 2014. It is important to note that recalling memories is the process that all people use to view past events, in no way is this meant to indicate that the memories are not real.

With the publication of the first audio which came about when GoodET was able to vocalize his memories for the first time. The recording was made during a private recall session between Christine and GoodET in his home, previous to this moment he had been experiencing memory recall however had not been able to speak about these experiences.

The impact that the release of this video had was surprising and presented us with a difficult course to navigate. It had the effect of awakening in many others their own buried memories. GoodET and myself along with other moderators on the forum began receiving emails and private messages from those who wanted to tell their own stories. It became quickly apparent that while we worked effectively with our best intentions and heart felt compassion we also we not adequately prepared or had the proper format to provide the safety and expertise to lead so many through the potentially treacherous mind field of embedded triggers.

There is a deep story here and one that perhaps with time will be told in a coherent and truthful manner. Right now the layers are still peeling back, it is important for anyone involved and watching to maintain an open mind and heart.

We are still uncovering our long hidden memories that we know will lead us to our origins.

We extend the sincerest gratitude and honor to all Truth seekers whose courage and resilience has broken down some of the most difficult barriers in seeing our way through these dark games.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SO8_AMaz3RA
    Last edited by Jean-Luc; 22nd January 2015 at 17:50.

27. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Jean-Luc For This Post:

Aspen (23rd January 2015), Christine (22nd January 2015), Frank V (22nd January 2015), Jean-Marie (22nd January 2015), karelia (22nd January 2015), lelmaleh (23rd January 2015), Limor Wolf (22nd January 2015), naochan (22nd January 2015), Reinhard (22nd January 2015), spiritwind (22nd January 2015), TrumanCash (22nd January 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3