+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Extraterrestrial Agendas + Extraterrestrial Philosophies ~ Both Polarities (Video)

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

Default Extraterrestrial Agendas + Extraterrestrial Philosophies ~ Both Polarities (Video)

Made a new video this am, yet another sleepless night... This one might be my best yet. I ask people bear with me for the first couple minutes where it is slower and has more potential to be wrong. After like 2-3 minutes in it really picks up. Very worth watching IMHO and I don't normally say that about my videos...

Extraterrestrial Agendas + Extraterrestrial Philosophies ~ Both Polarities

I'd provide a synopsis but the title is self explanatory. If anyone has heard anything remotely close to this summed up I would love to see it. Any opinions are welcome, even conflicting ones as long as they are civil. I might debate though if I disagree(all in good heartedness and respect).

I can't be 100% sure of what is said in this video, with a lot of it. As honestly nobody can be 100% sure of certain ET truths IMHO, even if they have had physical contact. Goes without saying I believe it is accurate at this point in almost all cases. I try to say things like "According to my contacts..." when I do not necessarily believe such things, but find it credible.

The tactics noted in this video under the Draco umbrella agenda I must say, have been my clearest thinking in quite some time. I'm more or less very happy with this video minus perhaps the beginning few minutes...

Cheers
    -Omni
    Last edited by Omni; 2nd November 2014 at 19:31.

2. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Agape (2nd November 2014), Baby Steps (2nd November 2014), bennycog (3rd November 2014), Bill Ryan (3rd November 2014), ceetee9 (3rd November 2014), Ernie Nemeth (2nd November 2014), gardener2 (2nd November 2014), giovonni (2nd November 2014), iamthat (3rd November 2014), InTheBackground (3rd November 2014), Kez (3rd November 2014), Kindling (4th November 2014), ktlight (3rd November 2014), lucidity (2nd November 2014), Peace&Love (3rd November 2014), Pweeky (2nd November 2014), Rocky_Shorz (2nd November 2014), Shezbeth (3rd November 2014), TravelerJim (3rd November 2014), Ulyse30 (3rd November 2014), william r sanford72 (2nd November 2014), Wind (3rd November 2014), Words of Joy (2nd November 2014), Wyrmspleen (3rd November 2014), yelik (2nd November 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,648 times in 1,188 posts

Default Re: Extraterrestrial Agendas + Extraterrestrial Philosophies ~ Both Polarities (Video)

Enjoyed the video which I found informative. It broadly fits in with my understanding of negative entities and the fact some positive ones do give a helping hand which we undoubtedly need until such time people wake up en-mass and SPEAK UP

The Draco's / archons or whatever they go by are physically and technically advanced on humans but they will fail in my opinion. Despite all odds the human race has survived and I hope I see the day when the masses wake up to the truths so we can kick out the controlling psychos and evolve as a race to the next level. Once we start down that road the Draco's will have to move on to the next unwitting planet.

What I am most disgusted by is when your own race betrays you, in my view no amount of money or dark magic powers would compel me to see the suffering of another. Although I might review my position when it's payback time.

Just a quick question Omni,

We often here about the rising energy levels bathing the earth and solar system which are supposed to help people to awaken to the truth thus making it difficult for the negative entities and illuminati/ cabal to survive on earth.

Have your contacts given you any information about this and have you found any reduction in the intensity of attacks on you as a result of this?
    Last edited by yelik; 2nd November 2014 at 19:58.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

gardener2 (2nd November 2014), ktlight (3rd November 2014), Omni (2nd November 2014), Ulyse30 (3rd November 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Extraterrestrial Agendas + Extraterrestrial Philosophies ~ Both Polarities (Video)

Love the music Omni.Your philosophy sounds much like mine.Basically the psychopaths and the benevolants here on earth and everywhere.I just hope the high minded ones will win here and everywhere.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Desire For This Post:

Omni (2nd November 2014), Ulyse30 (3rd November 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Posted by yelik (here)
    The Draco's / archons or whatever they go by are physically and technically advanced on humans but they will fail in my opinion. Despite all odds the human race has survived and I hope I see the day when the masses wake up to the truths so we can kick out the controlling psychos and evolve as a race to the next level. Once we start down that road the Draco's will have to move on to the next unwitting planet.
    Bolding mine. I totally agree(with bolded). I kind of wish I put that in now, that they always fail with a race like ours. Which is one reason why they hate humans so much. Human(more or less) advanced ETs eventually kick them off the planet once enough spiritual intelligence happens(one variable). The light forces outnumber the dark. Its the philosophy that all ET races that have survived nuclear sophistication(if you could call it that) must be allowed to carry out their true natures in the universe that kind of sucks for experieces in ways on planets like ours. Dracos always lose with races like ours if what I was told is accurate. It is their fate on all planets like ours. And the last laugh is on them universally. Eventually they will have very few planets to manipulate if my theory on universal progress is correct. After that point they will have to change, or go inward and there may be internal wars within the hierarchies of darkness.

Quote What I am most disgusted by is when your own race betrays you, in my view no amount of money or dark magic powers would compel me to see the suffering of another. Although I might review my position when it's payback time.
    That is why I call them one of the worst words there is, infidels. It disgusts me too. I have actually had interaction with some of these people. They are the one's deciding to do extremely horrible things to people like me while they use draco tactics to manipulate operatives to carry out tasks while they are clueless they are acting upon an agenda that is corrosive to the entire planet and anything good here.

Quote Just a quick question [Omni],

We often here about the rising energy levels bathing the earth and solar system which are supposed to help people to awaken to the truth thus making it difficult for the negative entities and illuminati/ cabal to survive on earth.

Have your contacts given you any information about this and have you found any reduction in the intensity of attacks on you as a result of this?
    They haven't told me anything about it. But my point of view is cosmic energies do nothing to thwart a Dracos presence. Some may say beings without a body are repelled by higher vibration. However I do not believe we are being manipulated by beings without bodies personally.

But like you said(as well as me), they always fail on planets like ours. This isn;t due to any galactic center radiation or anything. It is due to exopolitics. They do have certain races they turned to the dark side. I wouldn't want to live on one of their planets though. I tend to think it is very egoic, dog eat dog, and in general anti-spiritual. Although they do have their own versions of spirituality, which involves dark transhumanism to the fullest.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd November 2014), gardener2 (2nd November 2014), ktlight (3rd November 2014), Ulyse30 (3rd November 2014), yelik (2nd November 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,419 times in 4,622 posts

I'd like to offer small complementary viewpoint here . I hope it can be seen as such , not argumentative but complementary to those 'dark and draconian' agendas discussed here ( and there ) over the boards .

I'm not saying such do not exist or that they're not important in the overall picture of evolving humanity . Even if they were one single encounter with such a brute cosmic force and intelligence, one single encounter - they'd be remembered forever .
    Unfortunately that's what happens .. and what is happening ... with and around 'ufology' , the gaps between reality instances and evidences and data are too vast .

There's a solid physical ( and mathematical ) foundation for why are these reality incidences and indications so scattered .

Time and Space are as you know, only relative to each other .. and distances between even neighbouring Stars here are very vast . Speaking of 'Draco galaxy' it's one the most distant ones in our so far telescopically observable Universe .

Most of old and intelligent Life and Races evolved ( or 'was seeded' ) to far older Star systems than this, local Star system , older by several zeroes that would follow this Suns age .
    Not only are those Stars older, they're also more massive usually, more stable systems and they 'spin around' slowly . So the Life that strives there happily is also much more stable in its character, and transformation of matter and energy and all the evolution drama happens in slow and stable pace and once it reaches certain level it functions that way , happily for next few million of years .

In the meantime ...

thousand human generation are born and die and hundreds of civilisations or attempts for civilisations with them .

Human life compared to what happens up and out there ... is like a firefly . If you have experienced one ET encounter in your lifetime that were for real ... and received plenty of communication from them .. all of our generation did , as a reflection of time wave that keeps spreading like a ripple to past and future from the time of the 'impact' ,
    with waves of information rising and falling in human minds, waves of awakening ,
    innovations and discoveries ..
    the next event may happen in another hundred years if we are lucky enough or it may be 1000 .

And yet .. thousands of people will claim encounters and experiences ... because the power of time-space intrusion, and it's being very real for each ,
    it's only that each soul reflects reality individually and differently .

Back to those Dracos . Looking at this very human civilisation as a whole, those 7 billion people whose technical tip took off few decades ago and heading full speed ahead, head forwards .. followed by the body and tail of multitudes ,
    it exactly reminds me of body of giant dinosaur or another big reptile .

It eats what it can , from the resources of this planet , it does not stop there, it dreams of colonising other planets and possibly , more ..

it's not 'happy mammalian civilisation', it's a draconian civilisation by its current nature, with little , powerful and quite cruel brain at times, big belly ... still bigger tail and i dare to say, golden heart .

But as a civilisation... it's a potential 'baby monster' who plans to grow real big and spread to the Universe .

I'm not trying to draw a parallel here other than has been drawn long before me and before us .

It's a stage of civilisation describing its pains of growth here and meeting its civilisation archetype , the mythical dragon .

It did not grow to its full awareness ... and it never will ... because this is not about you , this is your draconian parallel .

The worst fear from our worst enemy comes when we turn 'like them' , when we start to resemble them because it's then we lose hold of the sense of Justice .

What a wonder that todays society who lost their 'backbones' seeks reason and explanation in shapeshifters and reptiles and what a wonder that society educated by science fiction movies lost their faith in humanity and trust in existence of truth , justice , higher values or characters, if all those seem to be deceptive and/or non-existent .

The greatest truth applicable here is about mankind . To a man who has fortified his character many things become clear that aren't clear to a baby . Baby and old man are both pure , or can be , the difference is in experience . Among hundred people , few remain in their sane mind and character nowadays till they age and die .

It may be unfortunately , also said about civilisations . I still hope this one has a chance ... if we can stand up for it .

That's the message .

Personally ... I think that 'Dracos' are but another old people out there who are many ways more advanced and better than you think about them . If they happened to eat 'your chick' or 'your cow' , or ehm... I mean if they ate someone else here ... that's completely disgusting .

I'd never do that
    Last edited by Agape; 3rd November 2014 at 00:23.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

ktlight (3rd November 2014), Wind (3rd November 2014)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

one group wants to destroy us and their brothers the plejaren want to help save us ... our biggest enemy is the Syrian creator overlords , mankind is stupid to send satellites into space giving earth's location and data about earthbound humans ... if the splinter group of the old lyrians the creator overlords learn of our location , it will be over for us in minutes ... the whole reason the plejaren located us on a remote part of the milkway on a planet near a fusion star ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

"Awareness sheds shackles" I like that. Subscribed and liked. Maybe some pics for your future creations? Relevant to the message on the screen so as to not detract from it. You like crop circles? Nice work.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Wyrmspleen For This Post:

ktlight (3rd November 2014)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    one group wants to destroy us and their brothers the plejaren want to help save us ... our biggest enemy is the Syrian creator overlords , mankind is stupid to send satellites into space giving earth's location and data about earthbound humans ... if the splinter group of the old lyrians the creator overlords learn of our location , it will be over for us in minutes ... the whole reason the plejaren located us on a remote part of the milkway on a planet near a fusion star ...
    It is my view they already know where we are and found this planet a very long time ago. I'm not sure what wiped out the dinosaurs but I get that it causes pain(their own version) to Dracos that this was a reptilian planet before, and is no longer one. I don't think we can hide from them personally. I think they are way past the point of discovering planets in this galaxy. As I understand it the Dracos are an ancient race, and have discovered likely all planets with life in this galaxy, just like the ancient light races.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Agape (3rd November 2014), InTheBackground (3rd November 2014), Ulyse30 (3rd November 2014), yelik (3rd November 2014)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,419 times in 4,622 posts

Humans are 'protected species' .. that is , they can be protected from almost all outer influences except for their natural ignorance .

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Baby Steps (3rd November 2014), Ulyse30 (3rd November 2014), Wind (3rd November 2014), yelik (3rd November 2014)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    Humans are 'protected species' .. that is , they can be protected from almost all outer influences except for their natural ignorance .

I think we are protected to some degree, especially from things like becoming fallen angels through genetic manipulation. But essentially I think the ET agenda has been taken upon by the human PTB. So while the ETs cannot necessarily do it themselves, their minions can while the ETs offer consultation. I could be wrong but thats where I stand now given the evidence I have seen.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Ulyse30 (3rd November 2014)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    that is , they can be protected from almost all outer influences except for their natural ignorance .

Just saw your edit. What accounts for alien abductions then? Negatively polarized ETs have ways of influencing worlds getting by the non-interference laws by contacting power hungry governments and offering technology in exchange for certain things. I tend to think a lot of this worlds problems stem from the Draco agenda spoken of in the OP video. I believe they manipulated our genetics for one. So they don't even have to mind control etc people, that method is self sustained.

However I do agree with what you say in ways, like with my previous post. ETs cannot just go around and kill people, things like that. And as I understand it whenever one race gets to do something, a race of the opposite polarity gets to do something of similar value via exopolitics. It is a balance it seems to me.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Agape (6th November 2014)

+ Reply to Thread