+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Laura Eisenhower, the Archons and Feminine Energy

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,270 times in 446 posts

Default Laura Eisenhower, the Archons and Feminine Energy

Hi I feel the need to post this amazing succinct description of where the archons came from and the need to balance the feminine and masculine energy in each of us and on the planet so that we can truly become co-creators and experience the abilities that will help us to transform society and the planet we live on. It really resonates with me! In this video she skillfully weaves together several different lines of thought:
    1. That it is important for each of us to connect with the Divine feminine aspect of ourselves
    2. That if we do so it will enable us to embrace higher forces that we are currently prevented from connecting with
    3. That it is helpful to connect with nature to awaken this energy
    4. that it is helpful to pay attention to the myths because many tell the story of how the separation between the masculine and feminine occurred and is important for healing the trauma of the past
    5. That the archons were created when the division occurred and are part of the illusion of separation
    6. That we feed the archons with our own energy when we believe the false information about masculinity and femininity
    7. The technology is used to further enhance this feedback loop that actually is only possible because it taps into our own inner fears, inner gatekeepers and controllers
    8. That it is also related to Light and Dark and that when we clear out the darkness of the negative entities, beliefs etc. then it becomes a womb, a fertile place.

I was wondering what others feel when they listen to this very powerful ten minute video! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhgs...nsTTN8_hti38lO
    love you all and so grateful to be a member of this forum
    Last edited by Aspen; 4th November 2014 at 01:36.

2. The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to Aspen For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (4th November 2014), araucaria (3rd November 2014), Baby Steps (5th November 2014), Becky (16th November 2014), Billy (4th November 2014), Bluegreen (4th November 2014), bluestflame (16th November 2014), Chester (5th November 2014), Cobus (3rd November 2014), gripreaper (11th November 2014), Hervé (3rd November 2014), Jake (5th November 2014), jerry (16th November 2014), karelia (3rd November 2014), Limor Wolf (3rd November 2014), Mark (5th November 2014), Melinda (3rd November 2014), naste.de.lumina (3rd November 2014), Roisin (3rd November 2014), RunningDeer (12th November 2014), sandy (4th November 2014), Sebastion (10th November 2014), Sophocles (3rd November 2014), Spiral of Light (3rd November 2014), spiritwind (16th November 2014), Star Tsar (3rd November 2014), Stephanie (4th November 2014), The Alley Cat (16th November 2014), WhiteFeather (4th November 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

Default Re: Laura Eisenhower, the Archons and Feminine Energy

For those needing an embed:

Published on Oct 6, 2013
    This 10 minute video clip was used to help give a current look at the significance of the Goddess Sophia during these transitional times, which was included in a larger presentation by Dan Craig-Morse, called An Introduction to the Sophia, Goddess of Wisdom and Supernal Light. October 3, 2013

"La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

4. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (4th November 2014), Aspen (4th November 2014), Billy (4th November 2014), Chester (5th November 2014), Cobus (3rd November 2014), gardener2 (3rd November 2014), gripreaper (11th November 2014), Jake (5th November 2014), karelia (3rd November 2014), Lancelot (4th November 2014), Limor Wolf (3rd November 2014), Mark (5th November 2014), Melinda (3rd November 2014), naste.de.lumina (3rd November 2014), Puffin (3rd November 2014), RunningDeer (12th November 2014), sandy (4th November 2014), Sebastion (4th November 2014), Sophocles (3rd November 2014), Star Tsar (3rd November 2014), Stephanie (4th November 2014), Wind (6th November 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Netherlands Avalon Member Skyhaven's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,373 times in 1,056 posts

I like her, although I see no reason to step into the victim role because of so called "parasitic forces that like to play with our heads". As I see it these forces aren't beyond us, it is simply called "fear".

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Skyhaven For This Post:

Aspen (4th November 2014), Billy (4th November 2014), bluestflame (16th November 2014), Chester (5th November 2014), gardener2 (3rd November 2014), Limor Wolf (3rd November 2014), naste.de.lumina (3rd November 2014), sandy (4th November 2014), Wind (3rd November 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,296 times in 1,783 posts

"Parasitic forces that like to play with our heads" is an absolutely true statement but those forces do everything in their power to render whole populations into a state of denial about that fact. They want you to believe that they do not exist and it sounds like some here in this forum have bought into their lies, lock, stock and barrel. L.E.'s viewpoint on all of this falls very close to my own working paradigm that came about due to my own real-life encounters and experiences. For this reason, I'm a fan of her's. Nice to see someone who is famous whose basic sentiments on life and the universe are very close to my own views too.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Aspen (4th November 2014), Chester (5th November 2014), gardener2 (3rd November 2014), sandy (4th November 2014), Skyhaven (3rd November 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    Netherlands Avalon Member Skyhaven's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,373 times in 1,056 posts

Quote Posted by Roisin (here)
    "Parasitic forces that like to play with our heads" is an absolutely true statement but those forces do everything in their power to render whole populations into a state of denial about that fact. They want you to believe that they do not exist and it sounds like some here in this forum have bought into their lies, lock, stock and barrel. L.E.'s viewpoint on all of this falls very close to my own working paradigm that came about due to my own real-life encounters and experiences. For this reason, I'm a fan of her's. Nice to see someone who is famous whose basic sentiments on life and the universe are very close to my own views too.
    Actually "Parasitic forces that like to play with our heads" is a perfect description of fear. Parasitic because fear just drains the life (energy) out of a person, and fear just loves to play the mind into thought patterns that's aren't true, like the idea that there are things beyond our control after us to hurt us (paranoia).
    Last edited by Skyhaven; 3rd November 2014 at 19:37.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Skyhaven For This Post:

Aspen (4th November 2014), Chester (5th November 2014), gardener2 (3rd November 2014), sandy (4th November 2014)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Parasitic forces etc.I agree with you Skyhaven,I believe it is better to first look within youself before blaming outside infuences

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Desire For This Post:

Aspen (4th November 2014), Billy (4th November 2014), Chester (5th November 2014), sandy (4th November 2014), Skyhaven (3rd November 2014)

13. Link to Post #7
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thank you for this post I wish I was able to express myself regarding dark night of the soul, for me it was bordering on some kind of madness and I hold my hands up I was terrified, I got through it but if it ever happened to me again I know I would be totally insane, I never ever want to go there again this happened when I was just 19 I am now 64 and I will never forget it, think about this at that time who can you talk to? since I came to learn how to use a computer albeit I am simply not computer literate but I am working on it, I am too shy to make a post so I tend to just answer to things that resonate. Hope that everyone understands. thank you. gardener 2 x

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gardener2 For This Post:

Aspen (4th November 2014), Bluegreen (4th November 2014), Chester (5th November 2014), halffull (3rd November 2014), Ki's (16th November 2014), poetbil (3rd November 2014), sandy (4th November 2014)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Actually, if you listen to the video, Laura is not blaming external forces. She is saying that the archons serve a purpose and awareness of what they are can help us to confront our own negative ego and our internal gatekeepers and controllers. "These forces that stand in our way are really unconscious aspects of ourselves." She sees the archons as part of the illusion we live in. She clarified that they are "imitator entities" and not connected to Source like we are. If I understand her correctly it helps to understand that they are out there but that we can use their interactions with us to confront what is holding us back in our inner world and integrate those aspects of ourselves. " I had to listen to this video several times to more deeply understand what she is saying and am still pondering . . . I guess part of the confusion is due to the fact that we don't have a clear understanding of true femininity. It has been so perverted in our society.

It is my first "new" post on it's own thread. I appreciate the imbed by Herve, moderator. I love how she is able to put the subject of the archons into a positive context and give us more information about them without scaring us further. One of the things the archons do, according to Laura, is to hide the deeper mysteries and myths so that we are prevented from spiritually awakening and embracing higher energies. I suppose this ties into other things I have read about the archons, such as that they can manifest as soulless humans. Robert Stanley teaches they are the Reptilians and that there is another kind that he has photographed that he describes as amoeba like beings, embroyos or "flying fish." Here is a link to a recent article. http://www.in5d.com/archons-exposing...ntrollers.html Apparently Laura Eisenhower and Robert Stanley have been interviewed about this by Alfred Lebremont Webre in 2011. Maybe they connect to the Vampire infection that some have been talking about on the Avalon forum. She teaches that mythologies connected to the feminine aspect can help us remember all that happened in the past and help us reconnect with Source, and heal from the traumas that have happened to perpetuate this division between the masculine and feminine energies that exist in each of us.
    Last edited by Aspen; 4th November 2014 at 02:12.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aspen For This Post:

Cobus (4th November 2014), gardener2 (4th November 2014), Marianne (4th November 2014), Mark (5th November 2014), OmeyocaN777 (16th November 2014), sandy (4th November 2014), spiritwind (4th November 2014)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

In my country, Canada, we are currently dealing with a scandal involving the sexual and physically violent abuse of several women by a media icon. I am proud of how people are tackling the issue of the oppression of women, it is all over the media and there have been some excellent interviews etc. Laura's comments imply that when we confront and transform the oppression of the Divine Feminine within each of us, then we can create something new.. When we balance the feminine and masculine in each of us then we can open new possibilities for humanity. Laura states at the end of the video:

"I hope people will pay attention to who the Goddess is and to really awaken the beauty, the depth, and the nurturing creative power within the self - in unity with the masculine. Because basically, the Light and the Dark, is all about the darkness being the womb and receiving the higher consciousness to birth new realities. And there are so many different wedges that have pulled us apart from those abilities and now those days are over."

I know that tackling some of my inner demons and part of my dark night of the soul will be the appropriate use of power and control. I think there are forces that deceive us on that issue. If men and women respect each other and don't force and control each other - much would be healed in this world. . . . I guess I found this excerpt especially important because I am currently supporting women who are leaving violent relationships, as a therapist. It is so inspiring to see them manifest freedom in their lives. . . . Laura teaches that it is us embracing the feminine in each of us and bringing it into unity with the masculine aspects of ourselves that will lead to harmony within and lead to us being able to create harmonious and collaborative relationships within the collective humanity . . . .
    Last edited by Aspen; 4th November 2014 at 01:28.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aspen For This Post:

Cobus (4th November 2014), gripreaper (11th November 2014), Marianne (11th November 2014), Mark (5th November 2014), OmeyocaN777 (16th November 2014), sandy (4th November 2014), spiritwind (4th November 2014)

19. Link to Post #10
    Great Britain Avalon Member Cobus's Avatar
    Thanks

The Mother of the World hides Her Face. The Mother of the World veils Her
    Face.

The Mother of the Lords is not a symbol but a Great Manifestation of the Feminine Origin in which is revealed the spiritual Mother of Christ and Buddha — She Who taught and ordained Them to achievement.

From times immemorial the Mother ordained achievement. Through the history of humanity Her Hand traces the unbreakable thread. Her voice rang out on Sinai. She assumed the image of Kali. Seek Her behind Isis and Ishtar.

After Atlantis, when Lucifer flung his blow at the cult of spirit, the Mother of the World began a new thread.

After Atlantis the Mother of the World veiled Her Image and forbade the pronunciation of Her Name until the Hour of the Constellations would strike.

On Eastern Crossroads, 1930, Helena Roerich

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Cobus For This Post:

Aspen (9th November 2014)

21. Link to Post #11
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,189 times in 1,661 posts

I fail to see the connection between the archons and how women are able to fight this battle alone; it has to be a concerted effort, men and women alike; if there has ever been a phase in humanity where men and women need to unite together to fight evil forces it's NOW- to think that the "feminine" alone is a solution to this battle is believing in the tooth fairy

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Aspen (9th November 2014), lelmaleh (16th November 2014)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member Sebastion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,066 times in 640 posts

What Laura is saying is spot on. The greatest strength and energetic power of a human being (and it matters not if you are a male or female in expression) is to unite the two energies of masculine and feminine within the self. It is your greatest point of unity and thus the apex of human expression.

The soul itself is both masculine and feminine, the perfect blend of both polarities, thus at one with itself. All natural humans are born as a result of union of a male sperm with a female egg. So from the start you are a natural blend of both. Just because you were born male or female in expression as a human being makes no difference. To deny the existence of either within you is to cripple your own ability to be united within. To unite the masculine and feminine within is paramount in coming into alignment with your own soul or higher self, as it were.

When you have accomplished this unity within, you will have access to much higher consciousness which, if desired, would include all 3 levels of Christ Consciousness and beyond, entirely dependent on what your intent is.

Listening to what Laura has to say is enough evidence for me to be convinced that she has experienced the Christ Consciousness herself otherwise she wouldn't have mentioned it to start with. She is one extraordinary individual!

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sebastion For This Post:

Aspen (9th November 2014), Skyhaven (5th November 2014)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,483 times in 2,851 posts

Consciousness is pervasive throughout creation. From rocks, to plants, to animals, to people, to levels of higher physical and non-physical manifestation. It is interesting to me how difficult it is for many to believe that there are entities that exist that are at a higher level of consciousness than humanity. That we exist within a plenum of interlocked consciousnesses, at our own level, below and above.

The way that we exist and feed upon entities at a "lower" level of consciousness than we experience ourselves, should not preclude the understanding that there are entities that feed upon us also. It makes perfect sense. Does it not?

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Calz (5th November 2014), Camilo (5th November 2014), Chester (9th November 2014), Jake (5th November 2014), Muzz (5th November 2014), RUSirius (9th November 2014), Sebastion (5th November 2014), spiritwind (5th November 2014), The Alley Cat (16th November 2014), Wind (6th November 2014)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

I am still trying to grasp exactly what it is that Laura is getting at. So for the past few days I have been looking at more of her recent videos. In one of them "Contact in the Desert" https://youtube.com/watch?v=RkebY_vvDsA Laura presents her understanding of the Myth of Sophia (Mother Earth)and how it was in response to what Lucifer did (when he began to turn from the angel of Light) that she ended up being separated from the other Aeons (God family?) and having her lower aspect become the earth that we live on. It is all very complicated and a very long story covering millions of years. She speaks so quickly that I found it very difficult to absorb all the information! In a more recent video, "Exploring the Purpose of Earth and Cosmic Life" https://youtube.com/watch?v=hzhTeZUJNLk she speaks much more calmly and presents more practical information. However, both videos are only about a month old and I recommend them both. Just plan on watching the one describing the Sophia myth more than once. You can follow it much more easily the second time!

Overall what excites me about Laura's message is the understanding that it is only when we are in a balanced and whole place within our own lives - that we can effect positive change on the planet. She talks about the miracle energy that happens when we can access spiritual realms and rise above the duality we live in right now. Instead of feeding the parasitic entities (that accidentally got created when Sophia fell) with our anger or outrage, Laura is trying to do her part to help guide humanity to a higher path and break out of the captivity that we have evidently been in for many lifetimes. If I understand her correctly it is like learning to surf a wave or be in the calm eye of the storm. We work on ourselves and our responses to keep them healthy and the keep ourselves as connected as possible to the living planet and the healthy spiritual energies that are also being focused on this time and place to help us. It means not allowing ourselves to get drawn in to the drama and chaos, but learning to rise above it and actively lead, together with others, our way out of this repeating feedback loop. She believes that the alignment with the galactic plane and other astrological factors present a unique opportunity for breaking out of the quarantine we have been in for thousands of years. She teaches that humans are like the immune system on Mother Earth. She believes that we have the power to help Mother Earth heal the wound that was created when she sacrificed herself for us. We are like the white blood cells. So instead of allowing ourselves to be preyed upon by the archons "or bacteria that was attracted to the wound" we need to pull ourselves together and remember who we are. Our journey back to the higher spirit beings that we were is the same journey that Mother Earth is on - back to Source. She teaches that we can shake off the archons if we tap into the Knowledge and Power that each of us already inherently possesses.

I am still trying to understand exactly what else it is that I can do in my personal life to bring the feminine and masculine within myself into better balance. I do believe that it is both, not just the feminine, that we need to utilize in order to be healthy. For me personally, it has been learning to be nurturing towards everyone and providing better self-care for myself on a physical and emotional level. Also, I am learning to tap into and trust the intuitive feminine form of wisdom by practicing it in every day life. The masculine traits that I have been trying to tune up within myself is being assertive without being aggressive and using dispassion and valour (as John Lash recommends). But honestly I am confused about what true masculinity and femininity really are, as it has been so perverted! Even within nature it is not always easy to understand the difference between the loving mother energy and what may have been added later (like the predatorial instincts and the cruelty we also see in nature). Listening to people like Laura gives me hope that we can manifest a planet where "the survival of the fittest" and "dog eat dog" is no longer the prevailing way that things are.

Through people like Laura Eisenhower and John Lash I am beginning to grasp that if the archonic energies are artificial energies and not connected to source, like we are, then we don't have to fear them as much.
    She teaches that the archons are beings that attached themselves to the Luciferian agenda of power and control and try to persuade us to buy into that agenda in our own life. Just because archons and humans choosing the service to self path - wanting to control and dominate us, does not mean that we have to control and dominate others. Becoming awake and aware to our connection to Source empowers us to wisdom and power in the spiritual realm and we can follow a different path. I think it is true, as many truth seekers have said, that we are like people who have been trapped in a cage or cave for a long time and that even when the door is flung open we are afraid to leave the familiar cave and step outside. In order to be able to leave our prison planet and multiple lifetimes (apparently) of imprisonment behind - we need to become comfortable with our own power and learn to use it in such a way that it does not take away the free will of others. We get practice doing that every day on the planet now in the choices we make to develop integrity, love, forgiveness etc. in every relationship with others and with ourselves.

Laura asserts that part of learning how to do this is to pay attention to the Myths. She also teaches that the myth about Sophia includes the trinity of mother father and child. (Only there is not just one child, there are two: a boy and a girl.???) Even in thinking about connecting to healthy spiritual energy beyond ourselves, she encourages the concept of androgynous energies, such as the feminine aspect of Sophia plus the masculine aspect of Christ. (Apparently, in the Pleroma ,where the Aeons live, there is a perfect balance between masculine and feminine. ) So much to think about!! She is drawn to Rudolf Steiner (who also studied the Gnostics) and a channeler, Lisa Rene, and Keylontic Science to help her make sense of the Sophia story. I'm not sure how trustworthy these other sources are. She does not spend much time explaining how she uses these sources or how she arrived at her unique understanding of the Sophia myths, but if she is right in her interpretation of it - it gives us lots of meat to chew on.

I understand that the Avalon Forum does not encourage people to share channeled information. Laura appears to be saying that some channeled information is more trustworthy than others.

In general she explains that she follows what she resonated with, uses intuitive guidance, and that she developed her own connection with the living planet through living in nature as outdoor guide.
    Last edited by Aspen; 9th November 2014 at 22:04.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aspen For This Post:

Chester (9th November 2014), OmeyocaN777 (16th November 2014), Sebastion (9th November 2014), spiritwind (16th November 2014)

29. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Laura Eisenhower is (and this is only my opinion) making the classic mistake so many make in western culture. And that is confusing and/or synthesizing archetypes.

What I have found true (for me) is that within a deeper region of my psyche (some call the subconscious) are found the archetypes. It is almost as if they are no less alive than we are in the material realm. I often wonder if we appear in the subconscious aspects of the archetypes.

Anyways - What I have also discovered is that by understanding the various archetypes which have become prominent in my life, I am able to decide which of the archetypes are attractive to my ongoing experience such that I seek emulation of these archetypes and which archetypes seem alive, well and kicking in myself and others and are not attractive.

In a sense, I honor all archetypes regarding their right to exist.

I find through my own experience and thus I assume this is true for many if not all... is that one of the best pathways to grasping and understanding an individual's life of suffering is to explore what archetypes have taken root within them and then turn the drama into the direction that achieves a preferred outcome.
    Last edited by Chester; 10th November 2014 at 18:51.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Feritciva (10th November 2014), Olaf (11th November 2014), Shezbeth (18th November 2014), spiritwind (16th November 2014)

31. Link to Post #16
    Turkey Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,447 times in 216 posts

Quote Posted by justone (here)

In a sense, I honor all archetypes regarding their right to exist.
    I certainly love when I read something and suddenly lights shine, vast connections are made and an involuntarily "ahaa" comes out of my lips. Yes, this is a a-ha moment!

Project Avalon does this from time to time to me. This is the main reason why this forum is so precious.

Thanks justone!

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Feritciva For This Post:

Aspen (12th November 2014), Chester (10th November 2014)

33. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Aspen (here)
    Laura asserts that part of learning how to do this is to pay attention to the Myths. She also teaches that the myth about Sophia includes the trinity of mother father and child. (Only there is not just one child, there are two: a boy and a girl.???) Even in thinking about connecting to healthy spiritual energy beyond ourselves, she encourages the concept of androgynous energies, such as the feminine aspect of Sophia plus the masculine aspect of Christ.
    The Mother and Father she speaks of are (for me) archetypes of the Divine Feminine (Wisdom) and the Divine Masculine (Knowledge) and all beings are "the Sacred, Divine Child."

The intro ends at 15:50 - Brent Paris demonstrates a healthy understanding of the subject where one can get past all the dramas you'll encounter with the John Lashes and Laura Eisenhowers who mean well but...

In addition, I highly recommend this interview with Brent Paris. Brent demonstrates there are many views (attitudes) one can possess with regards to the situation we are dealing with in relation to the Archons. I honor all these views but I have taken the stance that is best understood by the statement - "If life gives me lemons, I will make lemonade!" (Note: I also like lemons too!)

http://gnosticwarrior.com/brent-paris-interview.html
    Last edited by Chester; 11th November 2014 at 06:28.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

34. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

I noticed the above video too when I was doing some research on the archons lately. I noticed that he has quite a different view than Laura Eisenhower and John Lash. The trouble is, I think that by assuming archons are merely an archetype, we may be giving them more power than we should. And what about the many on this forum who do believe there are Reptilian and vampire like beings. . . . . wouldn't it be a mistake to assume these do not exist?

On the other hand, we disempower them when we do not fear them, so maybe dismissing them as archetypal patterns is enough? If there is anyone out there with more direct experience in these matters please let me know! I do know that on Monday after posting some youtube videos on facebook about the polar vortex and explanations that the cold weather could be manmade - I became ill quite suddenly. It felt like an attack. I think there probably is more going on here than most of us realize and archons are one possible factor that would explain much .
    Last edited by Aspen; 12th November 2014 at 05:00.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Aspen For This Post:

spiritwind (16th November 2014)

36. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

In the second half hour of this recent video Laura talks about how humans will overcome the archons. She is being interviewed by Alfred Lebremont Webre https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPnTwHwI8gI

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Aspen For This Post:

spiritwind (16th November 2014)

38. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Aspen (here)
    I noticed the above video too when I was doing some research on the archons lately. I noticed that he has quite a different view than Laura Eisenhower and John Lash. The trouble is, I think that by assuming archons are merely an archetype, we may be giving them more power than we should. And what about the many on this forum who do believe there are Reptilian and vampire like beings. . . . . wouldn't it be a mistake to assume these do not exist?

On the other hand, we disempower them when we do not fear them, so maybe dismissing them as archetypal patterns is enough? If there is anyone out there with more direct experience in these matters please let me know! I do know that on Monday after posting some youtube videos on facebook about the polar vortex and explanations that the cold weather could be manmade - I became ill quite suddenly. It felt like an attack. I think there probably is more going on here than most of us realize and archons are one possible factor that would explain much .
    My view is that the likelihood is high that there are vampires and Reptilians and many other forms of beings. My view is that these types of beings are also subject to the archetypes - who I view are not bound inside space and time... are the building blocks of the psyche. My view is that each being might sense an affinity with one or more archetypes. Depending on a beings point of view, each archetype may represent something good or positive, may represent something bad or negative and may represent a bit of both. It is all about what you are attracted to. Those who have made strides in bridging their conscious mind to their vast sub-conscious and who have taken charge (like I feel I have) find that they do not have have a negative experience with the archetypes. Having spent time studying Neoplatonism I found another way to look at the "evil archons" where they turned out not so evil after all. I have found others (like Brent Paris) who have resolved their issues with the Archons similarly.

How I did this was to take full, 100% responsibility for every thing that happens in my life. Realize nothing happens by coincidence. I look for the metaphysical reason for all that occurs in my life and I don't run away from the hard things to look at and sometimes accept so that I can then adjust my world view as that is what creates my reality experience in the first place. I choose an attitude of gratitude as I find attitude determines my intentions. And my intentions are foundational to all I think, speak/write and do and all of those have impact on the lives of others and the lives of others matters to me...

There... that wraps up most of my own gospel - hope I kept it simple enough.

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Aspen (16th November 2014), spiritwind (16th November 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast