+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Your best recommendations , videos, interviews, most credible people?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,268 times in 3,170 posts

Default Your best recommendations , videos, interviews, most credible people?

I watch and read many things and I often wonder what others here at Avalon would recommend as their top interviews, most urgent information and the most credible people they have come across in the hunt for truth and our collective betterment etc.
    Im sure there are many things passing me by that I ,as well as others are unaware of and would be enriched to know about .
    So feel free to make a list of links to interviews, name a person or two, or alert others to great things you feel are of a timely and urgent nature. thanks much

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

ghostrider (5th November 2014), Iloveyou (5th November 2014), Omni (4th November 2014), provolon (4th November 2014), skippy (4th November 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,380 times in 561 posts

Default Re: Your best recommendations , videos, interviews, most credible people?

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    I watch and read many things and I often wonder what others here at Avalon would recommend as their top interviews, most urgent information and the most credible people they have come across in the hunt for truth and our collective betterment etc.
    Im sure there are many things passing me by that I ,as well as others are unaware of and would be enriched to know about .
    So feel free to make a list of links to interviews, name a person or two, or alert others to great things you feel are of a timely and urgent nature. thanks much
    A couple of months ago I stumbled upon the following site with over 100 hours of video and audio files. The site contains the first 4 years of teachings by Trungpa Rinpoche at Boulder Colorado during the period from 1970 till 1974. It takes some time to go trough all the materials, but it's worth it, every second.. A rollercoaster ride for those interested to get initiated in tibetan buddhism.

http://chronicleproject.com/CTRlibrary/meditation.html

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to skippy For This Post:

Hazel (5th November 2014), Meesh (4th November 2014), thepainterdoug (4th November 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member provolon's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Your best recommendations , videos, interviews, most credible people?

Is there a place within the Forum where all videos are enlisted and where people can vote? like Reddit?

I think it would be great to have a Reddit section so we can go vote and sort them

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to provolon For This Post:

Hazel (5th November 2014), Iloveyou (5th November 2014), pumashared (5th November 2014), skippy (4th November 2014), thepainterdoug (4th November 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Buzzie's Avatar
    Thanks

The following are names of my favorites. You can google them or look on Youtube for video interviews. These folks, in no particular order, are some of the people who help me figure out what's going on: Dr. Jim Willie, John Lear, Simon Parks, Jay Weidner, Mark Passio, Dr. Judy Wood , Lou Baldin.

My suggestion is to find people who resonate with you. A good friend of mine, Professor George Hall once said, " I have the power to learn from everyone and follow no one."
    Last edited by Buzzie; 4th November 2014 at 19:32.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Buzzie For This Post:

Adi (9th December 2014), skippy (4th November 2014), Snookie (4th November 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    Australia Avalon Retired Member KaiLee's Avatar
    Thanks

Dr Stephen Hoeller. Gnostic bishop. I enjoyed some of his lectures recently, he really helped me to remember my higher self.
    Bill Cooper. Might be a bit obvious.
    Max Igan. Australian, has comment on current events with a focus on human uniqueness and personal power.

So many. The thing is; you can only resonate with a speaker at the right time for you. At one time they might not be of interest, only for you to find the very same speaker is vital to your learning a year later.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to KaiLee For This Post:

Adi (9th December 2014), Iloveyou (5th November 2014), skippy (4th November 2014), Snookie (4th November 2014), thepainterdoug (4th November 2014)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

Check this thread for the latest forum related news & interviews.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...nch-And-Beyond
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

donk (4th November 2014), skippy (4th November 2014)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,268 times in 3,170 posts

provolon/ great idea!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

skippy/ wow lou baldin, i was wondering when his name would pop up. anything of recent on him? i have been following 5 of your suggestions. and i agree ,when the student is ready the master appears. so to speak.

14. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Tolle's The Power of Now was a big one for me. Some free lectures of his on Youtube too.
    The Sage does not talk, The Talented Ones talk, And the Stupid Ones argue
    King Tingan
    Journey of Awakening

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Meesh For This Post:

thepainterdoug (4th November 2014)

16. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Bob Dean at Barcelona , Contact by Wendell Stevens , The Judge by James Horak ...The Anglo Saxon Mission by Bill Ryan , and anything by William Cooper ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

17. The Following User Says Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

thepainterdoug (5th November 2014)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by KaiLee (here)
    Dr Stephen Hoeller. Gnostic bishop. I enjoyed some of his lectures recently, he really helped me to remember my higher self.
    Bill Cooper. Might be a bit obvious.
    Max Igan. Australian, has comment on current events with a focus on human uniqueness and personal power.

So many. The thing is; you can only resonate with a speaker at the right time for you. At one time they might not be of interest, only for you to find the very same speaker is vital to your learning a year later.
    Great Stephan Hoeller lecture here. 'The Magical Defeat of Evil':

https://soundcloud.com/zenith23/the-...defeat-of-evil

19. The Following User Says Thank You to AxisMundi For This Post:

20. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,056 times in 1,753 posts

In terms of matters extraterrestrial this series of witness testimony has some of the finest examples of no-hype, credible matter-of-fact information:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqG8...P0hdG4EOt9ltGo

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

22. Link to Post #12
    Croatia Avalon Member
    Thanks

It is hard to say just one or two and depend which topic.

nature: permaculture and organic food. Sepp Holzer in Austria or Bill Mollison in Australia. Just see in you tube. There is also a great documentary "Back to eden" http://www.backtoedenfilm.com/ and everything about moringa, the miracle tree http://www.moringagarden.eu/nature and the anastasia books by wladimir megre

build your perfect house: "earthship" and the documentary garbage warrior https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_y8XWgRECE

spirit & consciousness: DMT & ayahuasca, Max Egan, Gregg Braden, David Icke

ancient civilsations: erik von däniken, Zecharia Sitchin, michael tellinger, robert bauval, graham hancock, armin risi, luc bürgin,

science: Nikola Tesla ;-), Nassim Haramein https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFTMiVs4VhY,

economy: Gerald Celente, Max Kaiser, Dirk Müller, Andreas Popp, Andreas Clauss, Prof. Dr. Hans J. Bocker (gold pop)

black opps & nwo, alien ufo etc.: bob dean, dr. pete peterson,

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nikola Tesla For This Post:

StandingWave (6th November 2014), thepainterdoug (5th November 2014)

24. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

On UFO and other off world subjects this video on the Citizens Hearing for Disclosure is superb:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWUCDHofEho

It went on for several days and has a number of speakers.

For many of the greatest interviews try this link:

http://projectcamelot.org/index_archive_1.html

Then follow the links for the other archives (there are seven) at the original Project Camelot with Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy. There is so much on these sites that you won't need anything else.

My research started many years ago. By the mid 1990s I was into Art Bell and his Coast to Coast show (not to be confused with George Nory's Coast to Coast show). Then I found Bill and Kerry around 2008. I haven't watched everything that they did, but I've seen a lot.

My favorites are: Klaus Dona (artifacts of ancient civilizations), Bob Dean (off world), Wendell Stevens, John Lear, Jim Marrs, Henry Deacon.....way too many to name. If you hover over the interviews tab on the Archive Project Camelot site shown above you can select particular interviews of any of these individuals.

Happy Watching and Listening!!!

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Wonder For This Post:

thepainterdoug (6th November 2014)

26. Link to Post #14
    Mexico On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,767 times in 370 posts

George Kavassilas' perspective is very expansive.......his book Our Universal Journey is way out there....his youtube videos are pretty good....some are better than others.....his work opened my mind to the false truth about kundalini energy. In 2004 I experienced kundalini energy and there was so much that I questioned about this energy......on a soul level I knew it was related to the planet saturn but couldn't figure out what my intuition was pointing at. It wasn't until the summer of 2013 that I ran into George Kavassilas' work and he explains it........it's not an organic energy as the new age community believes it to be .........if you decide to read his book it is not for the faint hearted......
    Last edited by GloriousPoetry; 5th November 2014 at 19:35.
    Sublimating that push in life that gives you the rhythmic experience of living despite it all.........

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GloriousPoetry For This Post:

Skyhaven (6th November 2014), thepainterdoug (6th November 2014)

28. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member David Allen's Avatar
    Thanks

Check out this Roundtable panel discussion? Very informative and interesting!

https://youtube.com/watch?v=xL3enC8QzrM

29. The Following User Says Thank You to David Allen For This Post:

30. Link to Post #16
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,386 times in 1,223 posts

Drunvalo Melchizedek - my Nr. 1 - teacher - there are many videos on youtube, here is one of my favourite ones (in 3 parts):

31. Link to Post #17
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks

here is the link (had to go to the sandbox)

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Iloveyou For This Post:

thepainterdoug (6th November 2014), ThePythonicCow (5th November 2014)

33. Link to Post #18
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks

I came across 'conscious language' recently, when I was listening to the conversation between Cal Garrison and Robert T. Stevens, which has been released on Drunvalo Melchizedek's website, video library. For me Drunvalo has been a very deep and profound source of information for years.

It hit me immediately, that this will be the next necessary step in my personal education, growth, awareness process. Why? It is the simplicity of the concept, and once I take a look on it, it is so obvious, how language works.

I've always considered myself as a person, who is very aware of what I'm saying and how, always tried to express myself very precisely (in my mother language). I know, that language produces reality.

After listening to this short interview and after reading the first 3 chapters of his book, me and my husband, we had to realize, that we still have to question and to challenge every second word we say. And it is great fun practicing together.

Here is another interview with free access:

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Iloveyou For This Post:

35. Link to Post #19
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks

Here is the link to his website, where you can download the first three chapters of "Conscious Language" for free. http://masterysystems.com/

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Iloveyou For This Post:

37. Link to Post #20
    Turkey Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,447 times in 216 posts

This is a very important question - and this thread should be an important source of credible information naturally.

But here in "alternative/underground" culture, the waters are really very muddy and uncertain. There is a very interesting tendency in this domain as labeling what you don't like as disinfo agent. So you can hear X or Y is a good source from a person and hear he is dark side from other.

As I stated in some previous posts, I'm a health professional and working in a fairly mainstream environment. When I first introduced biofeedback to my pharmaceutical company they were seriously surprised and my most colleauges were sceptical. This gives me a unique position as a Troyan horse - examining mainstream science and medicine from inside. If I decide to write a book about pharmaceutical system, it would be a good whistleblower/insider conspiracy book I can tell u

Anyway "credibility" is the main currency in mainstream academy. That's why I also have a tendency to read/follow the ones who can give somewhat better or more logical explanations to universe & reality rather than the ones who say "the photon belt will lift us all to a new dimensional reality which will raise our vibrations to crystalline being" etc. Pseudoscience is as annoying as pseudoscepticism. And we have plenty of these two around.

My preferred sources therefore are as follows (on mixed subjects);

Robert Anton Wilson
    Terence Mc Kenna
    Michael Tsarion
    Dr. Rick Strassman
    Stanislav Grof
    Fritjof Capra
    Joe Dispenza
    Klaus Dona
    G.I. Gurdjıeff
    Source Field Investigations (I cant say I'm always a fan of David Wilcock, but this book is worth to mention)
    Brian Greene

I think you can find plenty of documentaries and interwievs with these names on youtube. And that's the beauty of living in "information age"

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Feritciva For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast