+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is This 'Rare' Cloud Formation a HAARP Hole?

1. Link to Post #1
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,595 times in 1,002 posts

Default Is This 'Rare' Cloud Formation a HAARP Hole?

I've seen Haarp holes in cloud formations. This looks like one.

Just how 'rare' is 'rare'?

Are the 'ice crystals' that are being blamed for this phenomenon the result of Haarp energy?

From the Australian online coverage:

"An unusual and rare cloud formation has wowed residents in Victoria (Australia) this afternoon.

The formation known as a Fallstreak Hole was spotted in the Gippsland area in the state’s east at about 1pm.

A Fallstreak Hole occurs when ice crystals in the cloud become heavier than the cloud itself.

These heavy ice crystals then end up falling through the cloud, giving the appearance of a hole in the sky’s cloud layer.

Photographs supplied to ABC News managed to capture the rare event, while those on twitter responded to the pictures, claiming it looked like something out of this world."

http://www.9news.com.au/national/201...-victoria-east

Thanks to ECETI for the "heads up"!

Brian
    Last edited by Fellow Aspirant; 5th November 2014 at 12:34.
    A human being is a part of the whole, called by us "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

Albert E.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Fellow Aspirant For This Post:

Axman (6th November 2014), betoobig (5th November 2014), EFO (29th May 2017), Frank V (5th November 2014), gardener2 (5th November 2014), Lefty Dave (5th November 2014), rgray222 (5th November 2014), Sunny-side-up (5th November 2014), watchZEITGEISTnow (7th November 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member watchZEITGEISTnow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,817 times in 390 posts

Default Re: Is This 'Rare' Cloud Formation a HAARP Hole?

I saw it while drinking morning coffee live- looked like a ship to me.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to watchZEITGEISTnow For This Post:

Axman (6th November 2014), betoobig (5th November 2014), EFO (29th May 2017), Lefty Dave (5th November 2014), Sunny-side-up (5th November 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,595 times in 1,002 posts

Quote Posted by watchZEITGEISTnow (here)
    I saw it while drinking morning coffee live- looked like a ship to me.
    Now that you mention it, I'm reminded of the mysterious hole that appeared in the cloud cover over O'Hare International Airport in 2006. Witnesses claimed that it was formed by the transit of the UFO.

WITNESS:

"It was a completely overcast day and when the saucer departed it went straight up at a very high rate of speed actually punching a circular hole in the cloud cover revealing the blue sky above!"

- See more at: http://www.educatinghumanity.com/201....tp2rTZD7.dpuf

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_O%...t_UFO_sighting

The Aussie hole, if caused by a vehicle, would have required a huge 'mother' of a ship!

B.
    A human being is a part of the whole, called by us "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

Albert E.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Fellow Aspirant For This Post:

Axman (6th November 2014), betoobig (5th November 2014), EFO (29th May 2017), jjjones (5th November 2014), Sunny-side-up (5th November 2014), watchZEITGEISTnow (7th November 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,062 times in 775 posts

If ice crystals fell, did anyone have a heavy hail storm? I've never known ice crystals to fall and leave a hole like that - hail usually falls from heavy grey clouds. Interesting though.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Becky For This Post:

betoobig (5th November 2014), EFO (29th May 2017), Sunny-side-up (5th November 2014), watchZEITGEISTnow (7th November 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,332 times in 1,632 posts

My sister came across this photo last summer on the Facebook page of one of our local news networks. I thought it was interesting at the time, but now I question if it was HAARP related.

Click image for larger version

Name:	wftv_storm ring_Jul_9_2016.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	198.2 KB
ID:	35116

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

EFO (29th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (29th May 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Another strange cloud formation. The photo was taken this morning on the east coast of Florida, USA. See the circle within the circle and rays that seem to be coming from the opposite direction as the sun. If you zoom in where the circle within the circle is, you will see a scattering of round and squarish objects.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0921.JPG
Views:	32
Size:	1.60 MB
ID:	35332   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0920.JPG
Views:	36
Size:	1.54 MB
ID:	35333  

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th June 2017), EFO (29th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (29th May 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,572 times in 1,716 posts

Quote Posted by LadyM (here)
    Another strange cloud formation. The photo was taken this morning on the east coast of Florida, USA. See the circle within the circle and rays that seem to be coming from the opposite direction as the sun. If you zoom in where the circle within the circle is, you will see a scattering of round and squarish objects.
    Hi LadyM,

From IMG_0920 came this out:

From that "donut" came out other small circular shapes or those small circular shapes follows the "donut".Beside that I cropped and resized a part of it which contain a triangular black shape.Of course there are other black and white shapes,but this was interesting for me:

The interesting part came from the second image - IMG_0921 (and is very good that you shot it).
    Now that small circular shapes was moved and are now aligned in a sort of "N" formation and two parallel lines each one with four small circular shapes between 1,2,3,4 and 5 rays counting from left to right.
    On the other hand please notice that the rays are bending at the down side of both photos and revealed a third "donut".

Very interesting photos!Well done!
    Sorry for donut/doughnut,but I didn't find a better word to describe the shapes.
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (29th May 2017), Noelle (29th May 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by EFO (here)
    Hi LadyM,

From IMG_0920 came this out:

From that "donut" came out other small circular shapes or those small circular shapes follows the "donut".Beside that I cropped and resized a part of it which contain a triangular black shape.Of course there are other black and white shapes,but this was interesting for me:

The interesting part came from the second image - IMG_0921 (and is very good that you shot it).
    Now that small circular shapes was moved and are now aligned in a sort of "N" formation and two parallel lines each one with four small circular shapes between 1,2,3,4 and 5 rays counting from left to right.
    On the other hand please notice that the rays are bending at the down side of both photos and revealed a third "donut".

Very interesting photos!Well done!
    Sorry for donut/doughnut,but I didn't find a better word to describe the shapes.
    Thank you so much for your work on this. The enhanced photos are so much better than mine. Any ideas or guesses of what it is? Weather modification or something otherworldly?

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (29th May 2017)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,742 times in 1,499 posts

I doubt you've seen "Haarp holes in cloud formations" as there are no such thing. That is a punch cloud and they have been around long before HAARP. (Sorry to spoil a good story. )

How and why could a radio transmitter in Alaska (or anywhere else for that matter) make a hole in a cloud in Australia? Radio waves do not interact with the troposphere - the bottom layer of the atmosphere 'containing' the weather. If it did we'd have ample evidence by now, particularly from this: Soviet Woodpecker transmitter which was MUCH more powerful than HAARP. Radio signals from ELF to VHF only interact with the ionosphere.

I was involved with analysis of the Russian Woodpecker signals (and similar high power transmitters) in the 1970s and 1980s and I can assure you there was no interaction with the troposphere. But the ionosphere - well that's a different story...

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Atlas (31st May 2017), EFO (30th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (29th May 2017), Noelle (29th May 2017)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)
    I doubt you've seen "Haarp holes in cloud formations" as there are no such thing. That is a punch cloud and they have been around long before HAARP. (Sorry to spoil a good story. )

How and why could a radio transmitter in Alaska (or anywhere else for that matter) make a hole in a cloud in Australia? Radio waves do not interact with the troposphere - the bottom layer of the atmosphere 'containing' the weather. If it did we'd have ample evidence by now, particularly from this: Soviet Woodpecker transmitter which was MUCH more powerful than HAARP. Radio signals from ELF to VHF only interact with the ionosphere.

I was involved with analysis of the Russian Woodpecker signals (and similar high power transmitters) in the 1970s and 1980s and I can assure you there was no interaction with the troposphere. But the ionosphere - well that's a different story...
    Thanks, Nick. No worries. You did not spoil a story. I don't know what I am looking at, so there really is no story yet. These holes are very high up, I suppose. I could not see them with the naked eye. Only when I took the photos and looked at them on my laptop was I able to see them. Your insight is very much appreciated. We can likely rule out HAARP, then.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (29th May 2017), Nick Matkin (29th May 2017)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Thanks, Nick. No worries. You did not spoil a story. I don't know what I am looking at, so there really is no story yet. These holes are very high up, I suppose. I could not see them with the naked eye. Only when I took the photos and looked at them on my laptop was I able to see them. Your insight is very much appreciated. We can likely rule out HAARP, then.
    Thanks, LadyM. That's fine and nice of you to say.

There is much confusion about the weather and HAARP and all its supposed diabolic powers.

Anyone trying to unravel the confusion sometimes get accused of being shills by those who aren't good at separating well-researched websites from those that are just click bait...

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

EFO (30th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (29th May 2017), Noelle (29th May 2017)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Thanks, LadyM. That's fine and nice of you to say.

There is much confusion about the weather and HAARP and all its supposed diabolic powers.

Anyone trying to unravel the confusion sometimes get accused of being shills by those who aren't good at separating well-researched websites from those that are just click bait...

Count me among the confused. I just have not had a lot of time to learn enough about it yet. I -- we -- need people like you! Have a great day.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

EFO (30th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (29th May 2017), Nick Matkin (29th May 2017)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Had never heard of the Woodpecker; thanks for sharing the information, Nick!

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

EFO (30th May 2017)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    Had never heard of the Woodpecker; thanks for sharing the information, Nick!
    No problem Foxie. Those with a technical background will recognise that the Soviet Woodpecker was at least one order of magnitude more powerful than HAARP. It created huge interference to other radio users at the time (I know cos I was there!) and it probably heated up the ionosphere due to its immense focussed power. But it had no effect on the weather, earthquakes, or people, although I dare say those living within a few miles of the facility found many of their electrical devices picking up the multi-megawatt pulses irritating to say the least!

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

EFO (30th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th May 2017), Noelle (31st May 2017)

29. Link to Post #15
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Thank you so much for your work on this. The enhanced photos are so much better than mine. Any ideas or guesses of what it is? Weather modification or something otherworldly?
    Thank you for your kind words LadyM.

Sincerely I have some ideas, but I can't guess.
    Using my imagination and based on my experiences,I would say:
    1- that those "things" are solid objects and the rays are the way from which they became visible or
    2- the rays belong to something bigger from which came out the objects or
    3- the rays and the objects are a single unified big object.
    Of course I may be wrong,but I don't think so.From out there they present us or present themselves things that we barely imagine,not to say that we can't explain them.

In any case,I think your photos are rare and deserved to be stored in a treasure chest for safe keeping and remembering over time.

IMHO,I think that ufo era is starting fading step by step and we are prepared to enter in am other new and more interesting era of a new "generation" of more interesting sightings.
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (30th May 2017), Noelle (30th May 2017)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Hi Nick...as you might guess, I have NO technical background! So, with your unique take on things, how do you see CERN; is it a threat & what is REALLY going on there? One can learn so much here on Avalon!

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Nick Matkin (31st May 2017), Noelle (30th May 2017)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    Hi Nick...as you might guess, I have NO technical background! So, with your unique take on things, how do you see CERN; is it a threat & what is REALLY going on there? One can learn so much here on Avalon!
    Well I can share my opinion Foxy, but it tends to go against the grain of the forum's content. Thanks for the suggestion, but my take on these things is far from unique...

It seems CERN has taken over from HAARP as the doomsday machine of choice in the 'conspiracysphere' in recent months. This interpretation is apparently mostly by people with no understanding of physics, as demonstrated by their bizarre Youtube videos!

CERN is a purpose-built particle accelerator with sub-atomic particle detectors. Unfortunately I don't know anyone who works there, so I can't 100 percent confirm it's not a time machine or a portal to another dimension. But as far as I know it has not been detected doing anything it's not supposed to do. I've seen claims linking it to storms, earthquakes and weakening of the earth's magnetic field when it's operated. I have not seen any proof for any of this, only some vague claims and correlations - not the same as causations!

I have stated many times that 'The Powers That Be' don't have total control over everything. What many, many people fail to appreciate that there are tens of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of amateur scientists all over the world, a large proportion are very well qualified, experienced and know how to use their equipment. They all are looking to discover the next Big Thing and be famous!

For example, amateur astronomers will detect Nibiru. (This has been pointed out more than once by Bill Ryan.) Nibiru/Planet X etc. has been going to be visible to the naked eye any month now for a decade or more! For something supposedly so close, anyone with a pair of binoculars should be able to see it by now, let alone any amateur astronomer with a basic 12inch refractor telescope.

Amateur meteorologists are always on the lookout for anomalous weather. They have access to all types of observations from individuals and organizations all over the world. Their groups and websites would be full of chatter if they detected possible evidence of significant weather manipulation.

My speciality is in radio communications, and I've recently been interested in ELF and VLF signals both man-made and natural. There's some pretty complex and sensitive equipment being used out there. If HAARP (or CERN) did only a fraction of what it's supposed to do it would knock half the worlds VLF radio detection equipment (and magnetometers) into saturation - just like the Soviet Woodpecker over-the-horizon radar did in the 1970s.

I'm talking about amateurs in all these fields, as the professional are always accused of covering up this sort of stuff! Although how thousands of professional scientists can all be hoodwinked or silenced is never explained.

Maybe this forum could benefit from more informed sceintific input. It seems a pity that there are only a handful or so of members who supply grounded, considered, evidence-based data. I appreciate for some members that would go against their expectations, but this is the forum where "...science and spirituality meet" after all...
    Last edited by Nick Matkin; 31st May 2017 at 17:06.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Atlas (31st May 2017), Foxie Loxie (31st May 2017), Noelle (31st May 2017), zenith (31st May 2017)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Thanks, Nick! I realize there ARE some qualified scientist types here on Avalon & I would hope they would put in their views on the "reality" of what is going on around us! Non-scientific though I am; I DO enjoy learning what I can! Thanks for your input!

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Nick Matkin (31st May 2017), Noelle (31st May 2017)

37. Link to Post #19
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Dear LadyM,
    I have one more thing to add:

For me its more interesting in this animation.
    Made with GifMaker.me

38. The Following User Says Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Noelle (7th June 2017)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quote Posted by EFO (here)
    Dear LadyM,
    I have one more thing to add:

For me its more interesting in this animation.
    Made with GifMaker.me
    Thanks for doing that. I've been trying to study the two images side by side to see how they are different, and your video has made it a lot less challenging. There is significant movement there of all objects -- the funky cloud and the cicrumpuncts. And the direction that the circumpuncts and the cloud move differ. The cloud goes up and the circumpuncts move down.

And do you see the orb/sphere in the suns rays to the left of that other band of rays and another to the right of the band? There are no circles within those. They are so faint, but they have something inside them.
    Last edited by Noelle; 7th June 2017 at 15:03.

40. The Following User Says Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

EFO (8th June 2017)

+ Reply to Thread