+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: What some of the Disciples ate

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member nzreva's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: What some of the Disciples ate

NZR from Nazoraion comes from an Egyptian word http://books.google.com/books?id=Pep...20word&f=false
    I have called my son out of Egypt....

2. The Following User Says Thank You to nzreva For This Post:

observer (14th November 2014)

3. Link to Post #42
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Quote Posted by nzreva (here)
    As far as veggies, they do not have a nervous system...
    Hmm... no nervous system the plants ?

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

13th Warrior (14th November 2014), Becky (14th November 2014), DeDukshyn (11th December 2014), The Alley Cat (29th December 2014), thunder24 (14th November 2014)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks

The video says no nervous system, plants responds to electric energy as we all do, the difference is we have a nervous system they don't.
    Quote Posted by Atlas (here)

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nzreva For This Post:

Akasha (14th November 2014), Atlas (14th November 2014)

7. Link to Post #44
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

Some things I will not eat "all creatures are good".... Aborted babies for one, yet in China they can justify that by quoting Paul. I am a believer in life for all, that is what Yahoshua the Nazoraion means. I do not need to study his teachings to believe this but it did help me to read them to understand that all life is precious. As far as veggies, they do not have a nervous system... I do believe they respond to outside elements. I write to help develop my thoughts and to get input back that further develops my thoughts which will determine my actions....
    Please forgive me, nzreva, if you found any of my comments, here or in another thread, offensive.

My style can sometimes appear abusive to some. While my only intentions are to wake-up the reader.
    • I agree with you with much of what you write.
    • I especially agree that Yahoshua was a Nazoraion.
    • I also agree that that the earliest Christians were Nazoraion.
    • I additionally agree with anything you may express regarding the consumption of meat.
    You extract your point of view from within the confines exclusively of one document, the Holy Bible, and of course, the many thousands of editions to which.

From my extensive research on the subject, I find that document was written - or should I say edited, redacted, and re-edited - into a text of extremely confining rules, all designed to abstractly connect the entity Yahoshua, with the God of the Old Testament.

With this purpose in mind, this work was the most obscene heresy ever devised to control the Souls of Humanity.

8. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

He fed them Ichthus, which is fish and Ichthus bread a sea vegetable. The sea vegetable makes more sense since he was The Nazoraion secondly the boy was carrying a basket, it would not be allowed in Jewish law to put fish or meat in a basket since they can not be sterilized.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nzreva For This Post:

Akasha (14th November 2014), observer (14th November 2014)

10. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

Yahoshua was speaking from a Nazoraion view point, out of the heart comes murder, to kill innocent life for pleasure is what defiles you
    Quote Posted by Billy (here)
    Quote Posted by KaiLee (here)
    Gospel of Thomas

(14) Jesus said to them, "If you fast, you will give rise to sin for yourselves; and if you pray, you will be condemned; and if you give alms, you will do harm to your spirits. When you go into any land and walk about in the districts, if they receive you, eat what they will set before you, and heal the sick among them. For what goes into your mouth will not defile you, but that which issues from your mouth - it is that which will defile you."

And I can't find the quote, but it's from one of the banned gospels too. Jesus spoke about only eating the amount of food one could comfortably hold in the palm of your hand. He also advised to eat local food, not food from other districts or from trade.
    Mathew 15: 15-20

15 Then Peter said to Jesus, “Explain to us the parable that says people aren’t defiled by what they eat.”

16 “Don’t you understand yet?” Jesus asked. “Anything you eat passes through the stomach and then goes into the sewer. But the words you speak come from the heart—that’s what defiles you. For from the heart come evil thoughts, murder, adultery, all sexual immorality, theft, lying, and slander. These are what defile you. Eating with unwashed hands will never defile you.”

I agree.
    Last edited by nzreva; 15th November 2014 at 02:14.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to nzreva For This Post:

observer (15th November 2014)

12. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

Jhn 10:10
    The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

The Hunger Argument
    Number of people worldwide who will die as a result of malnutrition this year: 20 million

Number of people who could be adequately fed using land freed if Americans reduced their intake of meat by 10%: 100 million

Percentage of corn grown in the U.S. eaten by people: 20
    Percentage of corn grown in the U.S. eaten by livestock: 80

Percentage of oats grown in the U.S. eaten by livestock: 95

Percentage of protein wasted by cycling grain through livestock: 90

How frequently a child dies as a result of malnutrition: every 2.3 seconds

Pounds of potatoes that can be grown on an acre: 40,000
    Pounds of beef produced on an acre: 250

Percentage of U.S. farmland devoted to beef production: 56
    Pounds of grain and soybeans needed to produce a pound of edible flesh from feedlot beef: 16

Be doer's of the word not hears only.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to nzreva For This Post:

Akasha (29th December 2014)

14. Link to Post #48
    United States Avalon Member Jules's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,002 times in 233 posts

Sorry to respond as late as I have. I capitalized He out of respect. I believe Yeshua was man as God intended, the second Adam. All of us have our belief systems. The pope puts himself on the same level as Yeshua or God, yet look at the greed, evil and corruption of that religion. If the pope is at the same level, why is that guy adorned in fine linens, gold, pricey gemstones and excuses abuses, while Yeshua was humble, strong spiritually, helped others, loved people, hated corruption and abuse, did nothing that I can see as wrong and paid a high price that a pope would never do, in other words Yeshua was different than the others.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jules For This Post:

Becky (3rd December 2014), nzreva (21st March 2018)

16. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

Yahoshua say's he was The Nazoraion three times in John and Acts. Buddhist teaching's as other teachings agree with what he taught. That does not make him of their faith. Three times it is mentioned that the Highest power gave us non death foods, in Genesis, when Moses led the people out of Egypt they ate manna, and in the end in Revelation when death will be done away with. The interesting word for Truth is E (alph) M (men) T (tav) the first middle and last letter of the Hebrew alphabet. Also when Peter said you are the Christos or Messiah the Son of the Living God. Many Christ's have come and gone but the son of ABBA the life giving God was after the order of Melchizedek who offered bread and wine to Abram, before he became Abraham. The New Covenant last supper offers bread and wine to eat in remembrance of Yahoshua the Nazoraion. Some believe Yahoshua ate lamb. Yahoshua's brother James did not eat meat John the Baptist did not eat meat, so the passorver meal for them would have not included meat, as Yahoshua shows his disciples at the last supper. His eating of Ichthus that is translated fish or sea vegetable bread which is still eaten in the Middle East, has no fish in it but a sea vegetable, which is called Ichthus bread, the boy who had the basket of Ichthus would not have had fish in it because it was against the Law of the Jews to carry meat or fish in a basket, only in a container that could be sterilized. Yahoshua after the resurrection was cooking ὀψάριον opsarion which is fish eggs (unfertilized) not Ichthus. To eat unfertilized eggs is not killing anything, nor is eating unfertilized bird eggs. Mary his mom brought birds to be sacrificed, not to kill the birds but to give live giving eggs to eat. Death will be done away with, some have chosen this path in this life, we follow the Nazoraion Way which is an old and fresh way always giving us life not death.....
    Last edited by nzreva; 7th June 2018 at 16:03.

17. Link to Post #50
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

To supplement your post, hopefully without distracting too much from the topic ...

http://news.discovery.com/videos/pla...n-hear-you.htm

And newer research ... plants listen for predators trying to eat them

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...otany-science/
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Atlas (11th December 2014), Sebastion (11th December 2014), The Alley Cat (29th December 2014)

19. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

Yahoshua was talking to people who fasted so they could kill people, as with apostle paul they swore not to eat till he was dead, I can't help but wonder if they starved to death because he got away. On a more serious note it was a custom to not eat till the promise was fulfilled. So I understand why he would say that. Giving alms without knowing if you are giving to evil would do harm... If you are a healer of the sick people are going to know you are a life giver, and life giver's do not do harm or bring death so what is set before you would not be dead things, if yahoshua brought life how could he eat death? He did not touch Lasareth when he brought him back to life. What is in my heart and mind is what defiles me and if I eat death then how can I have the spirit of life in its fullness in me?
    Quote Posted by KaiLee (here)
    Gospel of Thomas

(14) Jesus said to them, "If you fast, you will give rise to sin for yourselves; and if you pray, you will be condemned; and if you give alms, you will do harm to your spirits. When you go into any land and walk about in the districts, if they receive you, eat what they will set before you, and heal the sick among them. For what goes into your mouth will not defile you, but that which issues from your mouth - it is that which will defile you."

And I can't find the quote, but it's from one of the banned gospels too. Jesus spoke about only eating the amount of food one could comfortably hold in the palm of your hand. He also advised to eat local food, not food from other districts or from trade.

20. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

Before Yahoshua was a Jew he was Jhn 1:1

In a beginning was the Word, and the Word was with the God, and the Word was God.

Heb 7:13
    For the one of whom these things are spoken belonged to another tribe, from which no one has ever served at the altar.

Heb 7:14
    For it is evident that our Lord was descended from Judah, and in connection with that tribe Moses said nothing about priests.

Heb 7:15
    This becomes even more evident when another priest arises in the likeness of Melchizedek,

Heb 7:16
    who has become a priest, not on the basis of a legal requirement concerning bodily descent, but by the power of an indestructible life.

Legal requirement demands blood. The power of an indestructible life does not. Which is why Yahoshua The Nazoraion was as Melchizedek
    both offered bread and wine. He tells us we don't have to believe in him, he emphases his works or deeds,
    Jhn 10:38
    but if I do them, even though you do not believe me, believe the works, that you may know and understand that the Father is in me and I am in the Father.”
    Yahoshua did not eat meat because his order preceded Moses. He was from a beginning both in Genesis and in John, he says do my works and you will see the father in me....
    1Ti 2:3
    This is good, and pleases God our Savior,

1Ti 2:4
    who wants all people to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth.

21. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)

To supplement your post, hopefully without distracting too much from the topic ...

http://news.discovery.com/videos/pla...n-hear-you.htm

And newer research ... plants listen for predators trying to eat them

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...otany-science/
    Smiles great stuff this DeDukshyn.. thanks

Just remembered the research and passion of Cleve Backster back when.. providing a link for those interested..
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleve_Backster

.. and for all those the same's, Stephen Buhners work is a wild and well worth read ;
    .. pic of books here please..
    Noo?

Just hoping that wasn't too far of a stretch, least you're not
    alone in distracting the crowd
    X
    Attached Images      

22. The Following User Says Thank You to The Alley Cat For This Post:

DeDukshyn (30th December 2014)

23. Link to Post #54
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

I had a revelation whilst reading the Bible 1986 I think.

I understood that I should not eat flesh with blood in it. This does not mean I must bleed the beast to death before I can eat it, it means I may only eat the flesh with out blood - the fig the peach the orange the banana the mushroom all flesh according to the bible but flesh without blood.

I rarely read the bible.

Perhaps the plant is excited to serve and delighted to raise our vibration- I think the reaction depends on your intent and your guilt if any-all water has memory even the water in our bodies.

24. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

I model myself after His teachings. I put a capitol H on anyone I think has the best life has to offer.

25. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

“You eat”, since the Disciples were Nazoraion’s they did not eat flesh. So what would have gone into their body would not have defiled them. Yahoshua was not talking to a general audience here. Murder comes out of the heart, it is murder to kill innocent life, so how can anyone justify meat to go into their body?

26. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

The New Covenant = Bread and the fruit of the vine. Yahoshua never talks about eating lamb.

27. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

The word icthus can mean fish or icthus with bread which is still eaten by vegetarians. It can be a type of spread that can have fish or not. I eat icthus a sea weed spread. Yahoshua or Jesus was The Nazoraion He did not eat things with eyes nose and a mouth. He ate upsporian unfertilized fish eggs, unfertilized chicken eggs. He was the resurrection, he gave life, he gave Adam Eve and the other beings good things not death, he fed manna and when they ask for flesh he sent them birds, when they ate them they died. Birds lay eggs, If he sent me birds I would eat the unfertilized eggs. Lastly His Govermnent will have no death, I choose to live as much as I can in His Govermnent, which makes this a better world

28. Link to Post #59
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

Jesus that is Yahoshua was a Nazoraion John 18:5, 7 Acts 22:8, Nazoraion's did not eat flesh.
    “A Nazoraion never ate meat”
    I might be able to add a different dimension to the conversation. I suspect the foods of choice in those times complemented the blood type which would have been type AB from what I understand. AB does better with minimal meat and more of a vegetarian diet comprising of eggs, fish, nuts, bread etc…AB blood types do well grazing rather than eating heavy meals. People with this blood type have low stomach acid making it difficult for them to digest meat. I can personally attest to this being true as I automatically ate this type of diet before I even knew my blood type which I just discovered upon having a recent surgery to be the rare type AB.

It’s interesting to note studies on The Shroud of Turin revealed the blood type found to be AB, which would fit the type of diet many are describing the disciples ate.

My name was Saint Mary Helena Salome(Akashic confirmed) back in the times of Galilee and Jesus was my nephew and cousin. In studying my core past life identities I’m finding parallels to my life today compared to who I was and I suspect my blood type may be another aspect to consider. I’m assuming it’s likely I was type AB in my past lives as Saint Mary Helena Salome and as Mary Queen of Scots as those two lives are strongly paralleling this one. I should dig around and see if MQS’ DNA can reveal her blood type. I have no doubt that someone knows as they had enough to do a formal reconstruction of her face….. Just more reasons to understand why E.T.'s are so interested in DNA as your blood type is tied to personality traits which may correlate to your experiences as your behavior is tied to 'how you're wired'.

One more thing….the only meat I consistently eat for protein, just so happens to be lamb.
    Last edited by we-R-one; 21st March 2018 at 19:18.

29. Link to Post #60
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,508 times in 4,311 posts

The heartland of Jesus's ministry, and that of his disciples, was the region of Galilee. It contained Nazareth for one, and Mount Carmel, an Essene stronghold, which some schools of thought claim Jesus was tutored and initiated into the Mysteries as a child. Central to the area was the Sea of Galilee, which had numerous fisheries dotted around its perimeter. Fish was absolutely critical to the economy of the region, as well as the feeding of its people. It is almost certain that Jesus and his followers ate fish at one time or another, even without evidence from scripture. Just my opinion though.

On the related subject of what the disciples may or may not have eaten, it is strange and ironic that the Church today celebrate Christ by symbolically eating him. The Eucharist describes that by consuming bread and wine, one consumes the flesh and the blood of Christ. So say, because the disciples conducted this ritual at the Last Supper.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

we-R-one (21st March 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast