Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: My Take on Ascension

1. Link to Post #41
    South Africa Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,472 times in 1,084 posts

Default Re: My Take on Ascension

Quote Posted by Omniverse (here)
    Another blaring flaw in the law of one material is that it does not seem to mention soul mates being the apex. My contacts have said that their view of the apex of existence is infinity with a lover. Someone that is perfect for you and you for them, who loves you more than anyone(including god if there is one IMO) who your souls grow together and also have very close bonds. I doubt the law of one mentions soul mates much, since it is likely IMO from a source that dislikes the idea(reptilians and their minions). Just speculation, not saying I nec. believe that but it's my top theory atm on that material...
    With all due respects to your contacts I would hesitate to criticize the law of one material for not mentioning soul mates.

Soul mates is a myth created by people who have incorrectly understood ancient writings...and...who's emotional desire for a lover of sorts, has solved this by introducing this fictitious tale.

First...there are no male and female 'souls'...we incarnate into male or female bodies for the purpose of some experience.
    Secondly...in one life you could be your daughters father and the next one your daughter could be your father or your aunt or the girl next door who you fall in love with and marry.

The mystery though is complex yet simple...

Every monad or Self...that each one of us...incarnates into a body in an outer causal envelope or 'body'. This causal envelope is divided into a lower and an upper, divided but not separated.
    The upper or main part remains in the causal world which is the higher mental 'plane' or 'dimension'...this part collects all the history of your human existences...it can be likened to your sub-conscience...it does not incarnate.

The ancients reported this 'double' causal envelope...but the ignorant thought that this was a twin soul or soul mate and so the myths and legends started...and now even people like your contacts are spewing out the fiction...and many sad lonely people in the planet who have heard about this myth are waiting for the day they will meet their long lost soul mate...which will never happen.

Of course many people meet a mate who is so compatible that it almost seems like they should be twins...but this is only so because of their similar consciousness levels and goals and outlook...and without a doubt this was planned even before the babies started screaming for that first suckle of the breast ...it was their destiny...

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Finefeather For This Post:

donk (10th November 2014), learninglight (10th November 2014), Maunagarjana (10th November 2014), ulli (10th November 2014), Wind (11th November 2014)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member Sebastion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,066 times in 640 posts

Sorry Ray, but I disagree completely regarding timelessness. You are attempting to use earth/human terms regarding time and applying it to Source, Itself. That in itself is patently ridiculous. Please tell me how one can apply "time" to something which has always been, IS and ever shall be? It's a waste of energy. Time is a construct, an idea and has no meaning in regards to Source, as Source is timeless. Source just IS.

Quote Posted by Finefeather (here)
    Quote Posted by NancyV (here)
    Omni, until you experience timelessness you will probably not believe that it exists and that you can exist within timelessness.
    There is no such thing as timelessness...this is a confusion which is created because we have nothing to measure against.

Many people claim to have experienced timelessness in some meditative or out of body state, but this is not so...time seems to slow down for some but speed up for others.

For example, if you go out of body you can experience things which would take what would seem like hours, but when you wake up in your body and check the clock out it has only forwarded a minute or two.
    This would therefore logically indicate that time has speeded up whilst out of body and when we get back into our body and check the clock out it would logically seem like time has slowed down...because we did so much in such a short time.

The facts are that time is constant and relative...it is thought that confuses the issue...because thought speed is almost instant in comparison to light speed...so when out of body everything is about thought and thought is a consciousness expression...also thought creates everything around us in the out of body states or meditative states...so we can do things out of body in what seems like an instant...certainly not a timeless phenomena.

Every action has a cycle or duration and thought is an action as well as a consciousness expression...so there is always a beginning and always and end...we just do not realise how fast some things are able to occur at.

I have been able to stop the second hand of my watch for what seems like ages but this is just another example of what can be done in a second if your mind is distracted from physical duration.
    Take care
    Ray
    Last edited by Sebastion; 10th November 2014 at 13:52.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sebastion For This Post:

NancyV (10th November 2014)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

With all due respects to your contacts I would hesitate to criticize the law of one material for not mentioning soul mates.

Soul mates is a myth created by people who have incorrectly understood ancient writings...and...who's emotional desire for a lover of sorts, has solved this by introducing this fictitious tale.
    You obviously do not understand the process of controlling where one incarnates. Extraterrestrials have systems for when and where we incarnate. If they didn't impose these systems for example, people like Buddha's soul would could be incarnating in things such as cows, pigs, or dogs. They have good reason to do it. Soul mates is much more than mythology in reality. However reality is pretty foreign to humans, even people who look into alternative views of reality than mainstream.

Eventually(after global first contact) we will be able to control who we incarnate with more deeply. This is when the value of a soul mate and soul family will be obvious to pretty much all people. If your post survives I doubt it will be seen with much esteem...

Quote First...there are no male and female 'souls'...we incarnate into male or female bodies for the purpose of some experience.
    Some soul mates switch incarnations as male or female. However some soul's often prefer to be one or the other. Soul's do have traits, and sometimes people feel they are most comfortable incarnating as male or female repeatedly. I have come across numerous in that way, including myself. I like to incarnate mostly as male and find females the most attractive regardless of which side i incarnate in. I realize these may be new ideas not so supported by big names. However that shouldn't detract from it being true, if it is such...

Quote Secondly...in one life you could be your daughters father and the next one your daughter could be your father or your aunt or the girl next door who you fall in love with and marry.
    I think some souls incarnate mostly as one sex under the conditions applied to souls and how they incarnate as what they do.

Quote and now even people like your contacts are spewing out the fiction...and many sad lonely people in the planet who have heard about this myth are waiting for the day they will meet their long lost soul mate...which will never happen.
    My opinion is most people who think they have found their soul mate, believe that because energetically that person aligns to their preferences in their soul. However there is a real science to soul mates in terms of incarnating with other people. Were you aware that who we incarnate with is controlled? Or do you deny that and say people like buddha could be a dog for 25 years, then a cow for 7 years... I think it is you who has the fiction here. Have you ever heard how I present it? And are you even capable of upgrading your beliefs on things if you see a point of view that explains things better? Not many people are capable of that. I think it is due to genetic pollution personally.

Quote Of course many people meet a mate who is so compatible that it almost seems like they should be twins...but this is only so because of their similar consciousness levels and goals and outlook...and without a doubt this was planned even before the babies started screaming for that first suckle of the breast ...it was their destiny...
    So you say it is people's destiny to be together.. Maybe even believe in reincarnation. Yet somehow think soul mates incarnating with each other is fiction? I don't see your line of reasoning. Seems you did what a lot of people do, and you witness something in people, and it has an effect on your ability to see the truth. For example people's reactions to the words like the soul in circles that reject religion and embrace science.

6. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sebastion (here)
    Sorry Ray, but I disagree completely regarding timelessness. You are attempting to use earth/human terms regarding time and applying it to Source, Itself. That in itself is patently ridiculous. Please tell me how one can apply "time" to something which has always been, IS and ever shall be? It's a waste of energy. Time is a construct, an idea and has no meaning in regards to Source, as Source is timeless. Source just IS.
    Well no problem Sebastion, dear brother, no need to be sorry...if we differ

You don't however need to express your disagreement in a way which seems like you are the teacher and the only one who is correct and are now marking my exam paper

And why is it patently ridiculous...just because you say so?

You are separating "earth/human terms" from NON "earth/human terms"...which you call "source"...which is a fatal error...the only difference is the level and state of vibration you'r in...there is no such thing called 'source' as you describe it in my understanding.

I cannot even begin to debate with you because quite frankly our understanding is so different that there is no place to begin.
    My suggestion to you is...say what you want to say but try not have such a condescending attitude...when I replied to Nancy's post I started off and stated my disagreement...after which I tried to give my reason and explanation...you can accept it or reject it...but don't disagree with me and start accusing me of patent ridiculousness and wasting time.

Then you make a closing profound statement, as if it answers everything, and say...."Source just IS"

Well Sebastion I do not agree with your belief because I have experienced it differently, and if there is differences in beliefs, then either you should accept this as been part of your 'sources' plan...or you could wonder whether there is a side of life called truth which you might not be able to comprehend or even understand yet.

I cannot see any place where I stated that this was to be believed beyond any other view...but you are saying to me that I should not be so ridiculous that I could actually present such a stupid hypothesis.

Take care and much love
    Ray

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Finefeather For This Post:

Jake (10th November 2014), learninglight (10th November 2014)

8. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,370 times in 4,614 posts

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    Quote 1. Mineral Kingdom
    2. Plant Kingdom
    3. Animal Kingdom
    4. Human Kindgom
    5. Planetary Kingdom
    6. Solar Kingdom

All humans...if you like it or not...have ascended from the mineral kingdom.

And I've seen ... accidentally or not .. they didn't . They actually 'descended' from beings of higher biological order to the 'kingdom of earth' and its planetosphere ,
    and became part and parcel of its elementary - mineral structure ,
    it's cellular structuralisation as underlying pattern of all biological matter on this planet .. and so forth.
    If you try to understand what you are...a primordial atom...you would understand that it is impossible to split yourself up into a mineral structure and become a mineral...we are each an individual atom at a stage in consciousness evolution.

Once we have evolved into the human kingdom it is not possible to go back to a lower kingdom...you should consider what we are made up of whilst in a physical body...minerals...molecules...organs...these are the very things which we use to create our form...the 'driver' which is the real Self is indestructible and is the monad/consciousness/energy which binds these minerals...molecules...organs whilst we are incarnate.

Ashes to ashes, dust to dust, is just the return of these fundamental molecules back to the mineral kingdom...you as a Self cannot contribute to that...because you are indestructible.

The descent you are confusing things with is known as involution into matter...the first pass when primordial atoms...which include each one of us...descends or involves, for the first time, to the stage of the mineral.

Evolution begins at the mineral stage...after the primordial atom...which is what all beings are...has descended into the lowest stage of matter...which is the mineral kingdom.

Everything is a Being at either some involutionary or evolutionary stage...and everything has consciousness...even if we do not realise it...like a grain of sand.

Ray

Ray ...I know you have MUCH wisdom ..

but we're each speaking from completely different perspective at the moment ... and while I've contemplated 'yours' for lifetime ,
    you've never been introduced to mine .

Wisdom is a world of its own , a science of magnificent importance to humanity and we're all so very short of it .

And from the oceans of wisdoms ... each of us, is an individual , sovereign sparkle of cosmic intelligence who are entitled to choose , at any moment ,
    and aware of our freedom in fact we have to choose the modality of manifestation of our wisdom,
    in this world , and another , and between the two .

So while I let you call me and all of us grains of sand because it all , this moment is too transient and too perishable to be of any importance at all ,

I likewise choose to keep emotions associated with your timeless yet human perspective to one side because they're not native to me, and not native to you either if you knew better .

Maybe it's not right that I talk and share , and live among you ..

better to leave here with your wisdoms.

E

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Catsquotl (10th November 2014), Finefeather (10th November 2014), NancyV (10th November 2014), Wind (12th November 2014)

10. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

I only use the term Source because it seems to be the commonly used term. Personally, I would prefer the One, Itself. Having experienced It, myself directly, methinks I might know a little bit about it as NancyV has. Couldn't help but notice that you chose to cherry pick from my post and totally ignored my question!

I don't have beliefs or opinions regarding the ONE. I can only state from my experiences. We all experience differently regarding the One, Itself. I find it more then coincidence that NancyV's experiences, as well as others I have spoken with all point to the same thing. I said what I said because that's what my experiences have shown me without question. Make of it what you will.

I have said enough as this is off topic to Omni"s thread. My apologies to Omni!

[/QUOTE]

You don't however need to express your disagreement in a way which seems like you are the teacher and the only one who is correct and are now marking my exam paper

You are separating "earth/human terms" from NON "earth/human terms"...which you call "source"...which is a fatal error...the only difference is the level and state of vibration you'r in...there is no such thing called 'source' as you describe it in my understanding.

I cannot even begin to debate with you because quite frankly our understanding is so different that there is no place to begin.
    My suggestion to you is...say what you want to say but try not have such a condescending attitude...when I replied to Nancy's post I started off and stated my disagreement...after which I tried to give my reason and explanation...you can accept it or reject it...but don't disagree with me and start accusing me of patent ridiculousness and wasting time.

Then you make a closing profound statement, as if it answers everything, and say...."Source just IS"

Well Sebastion I do not agree with your belief because I have experienced it differently, and if there is differences in beliefs, then either you should accept this as been part of your 'sources' plan...or you could wonder whether there is a side of life called truth which you might not be able to comprehend or even understand yet.

I cannot see any place where I stated that this was to be believed beyond any other view...but you are saying to me that I should not be so ridiculous that I could actually present such a stupid hypothesis.

Take care and much love
    Ray[/QUOTE]

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sebastion For This Post:

Jake (10th November 2014), NancyV (10th November 2014)

12. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

Please tell me how one can apply "time" to something which has always been, IS and ever shall be?
    Here is my answer to this question:

You might have come across the term cycles in many philosophies...This Cosmos in which we are manifest follows the same rules of law...everything has a cycle.
    This Cosmos had a beginning and will have an end...the fact that you cannot grasp this concept does not mean it does not apply...
    Anything with a beginning and an end has duration and that is what we have called time.

If you study ancient writings you will also find that this is not the only Cosmos in the chaos of primordial matter...there are many.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Finefeather For This Post:

learninglight (10th November 2014)

14. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

I never used the word "cosmos", nor was I speaking about cosmos. You can misunderstand and wordsmith and condescend all you wish Ray but it all amounts to something less than nothing. So be my guest and continue to have at it, by yourself!

Please tell me how one can apply "time" to something which has always been, IS and ever shall be?
    Here is my answer to this question:

You might have come across the term cycles in many philosophies...This Cosmos in which we are manifest follows the same rules of law...everything has a cycle.
    This Cosmos had a beginning and will have an end...the fact that you cannot grasp this concept does not mean it does not apply...
    Anything with a beginning and an end has duration and that is what we have called time.

If you study ancient writings you will also find that this is not the only Cosmos in the chaos of primordial matter...there are many.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Sebastion For This Post:

NancyV (10th November 2014)

16. Link to Post #49
    United States Avalon Member NancyV's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,067 times in 989 posts

Take care and much love
    Ray
    I don't think Sebastion meant that YOU are ridiculous, but that attempting to compare human understandings of time to Source, timelessness and eternity is clearly ridiculous...and it is, although I might use the word humorous. I find it difficult to believe that you have been in higher vibrational dimensions if you still believe that timelessness does not exist. When those of us who have merged with Source say "Source just IS", we understand exactly what that means although the words seem simple and obvious. They ARE simple and obvious and any wordy expansion on that simple phrase only unnecessarily complicates its profound simplicity.

What I have learned in my years of study of religions and philosophies means almost nothing compared to my experiences of the journey to Source and travels along the way. Using words inevitably brings time into the conversation, since our human mind thinks, makes decisions and comes to believe in certain things within time. When I am in a timeless state of consciousness I am consciously Source. I do not need to have a "belief" in Source and certainly did not believe in such a concept until I had merged with it and become it.

I may have hoped that there was something that would make sense as far as a Creator or the Creation, but I had no proof of anything, just words from various religious or holy books and from different men and women who claimed to know. One could say that I was an agnostic, I did not know and I did not make any decisions on absolute truth. Once I began my experiences in the inner worlds/planes/dimensions I found that some of what was said was close to some things that I experienced and some was not, but it was all irrelevant once I had begun merging with many beings along the way.

I try to speak from a place of what I have experienced. What you have experienced is where you speak from. You seem to have some very set beliefs, which is fine. We all have completely free choice to believe or to pursue experience. We get to believe we have reached the apex of knowledge and understanding and that everyone else is wrong. We get to attempt to convert them to our beliefs.......it's all part of the ongoing duality games, although truly duality does not exist either, since we are all one at all "times". Only our minds still see us as separate, which must be fun or we wouldn't be doing this.

Now that I have merged with Source many many times, I still do not know from the view of my human mind our raison d'etre . But I do know what IS is....and we ARE, just as Source simply IS. Anyone is welcome to not understand, agree with or accept that and to have any beliefs about anything they choose to believe. Belief is how we create our limitations and reality.
    Alpha Mike Foxtrot

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NancyV For This Post:

Jake (10th November 2014), Maunagarjana (10th November 2014), Sebastion (10th November 2014), Shamz (29th April 2015), Wind (12th November 2014)

18. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

I don't have beliefs or opinions regarding the ONE. I can only state from my experiences. We all experience differently regarding the One, Itself. I find it more then coincidence that NancyV's experiences, as well as others I have spoken with all point to the same thing. I said what I said because that's what my experiences have shown me without question. Make of it what you will.
    Have you ever considered that what you have experienced is a self created illusion of Nirvana, experienced by many many people...including myself...and all the Indian Gurus who claim to have reached this when they actually have only reached a higher level of the emotional/astral world and it was so radically different that it was thought to be some high state of enlightenment when in fact it was not.

When I first experienced the state you are talking of I was over the moon and could not wait to tell everyone how enlightened I was, my great big ego was chomping at the bit and I never passed the opportunity to tell others...until one day I woke up from the illusion of my supposed greatness and realised, by intervention from a higher party, that I was not so great after all and was creating it all myself. Of course at first I kicked and screamed because how could I be so wrong...after all I was now enlightened...but as time went by and I got to grips with my arrogance I started to realise just how little I knew...and you know what? I started to gather truths quicker as I lost the ego, and today I realise just how ignorant I am.

The more you know the more you realise how ignorant you are...and when you can start to know this ignorance...you'r on the right track.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Finefeather For This Post:

Catsquotl (10th November 2014)

20. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

I never used the word "cosmos", nor was I speaking about cosmos.
    Please could you tell me what you call the place in which we are manifest? what ever you call it...that is known as a Cosmos in my mind...
    If you are going to want to put forward a reasonable argument, you will have to start explaining in a little more depth than just statements like...:'It IS'...what is 'it' you talk of?

21. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

When those of us who have merged with Source say "Source just IS", we understand exactly what that means although the words seem simple and obvious. They ARE simple and obvious and any wordy expansion on that simple phrase only unnecessarily complicates its profound simplicity.
    Dear Nancy...It would be great if you would try your best to explain this simple and obvious statement..."Source just IS"...Just a few words would do...to extrapolate on it's profound simplicity...then we might be able to decide who in fact has been where in higher worlds.

Thank you.

22. Link to Post #53
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,639 times in 506 posts

Have you ever considered that what you have experienced is a self created illusion of Nirvana, experienced by many many people...including myself...and all the Indian Gurus who claim to have reached this when they actually have only reached a higher level of the emotional/astral world and it was so radically different that it was thought to be some high state of enlightenment when in fact it was not.

When I first experienced the state you are talking of I was over the moon and could not wait to tell everyone how enlightened I was, my great big ego was chomping at the bit and I never passed the opportunity to tell others...until one day I woke up from the illusion of my supposed greatness and realised, by intervention from a higher party, that I was not so great after all and was creating it all myself. Of course at first I kicked and screamed because how could I be so wrong...after all I was now enlightened...but as time went by and I got to grips with my arrogance I started to realise just how little I knew...and you know what? I started to gather truths quicker as I lost the ego, and today I realise just how ignorant I am.

The more you know the more you realise how ignorant you are...and when you can start to know this ignorance...you'r on the right track.
    So I am nowhere near enlightenment in the way I used to think it would be. but I do feel like we are creating our own illusion if you will.
    What makes something a truth in your opinion?

The way is see it everything that is not now is not truth. I may have been true or it may become true someday. But if I am not experiencing it right now it is just a figment of my thought process clinging to past ideas or imagined futures. The clinging is true at that moment. so is the imagining. not the idea i am clinging to.

WIth Love
    Eelco

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Post:

Finefeather (10th November 2014), NancyV (10th November 2014)

24. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Catsquotl (here)
    So I am nowhere near enlightenment in the way I used to think it would be. but I do feel like we are creating our own illusion if you will.
    What makes something a truth in your opinion?
    I am not a super being so please forgive this rather inadequate attempt at answering your question...but I hope it will give you some idea of what I am thinking...words are difficult to describe some things.

In the physical world we have 5 senses to authenticate some physical phenomena...even with these, some are incapable of coming to the right answer because of bad eyesight, bad hearing, etc.

When we are incarnate in a body we also have the ability to feel emotionally and understand mentally...these can be largely subjective, because we read a lot...or objective, because of what we have experienced...but both depend on the persons knowledge and understanding of his/her past experiences.
    We feel emotionally based on our desires and our wishes...we comprehend mentally based on our past knowledge.

Everything that we think of is based on past knowledge and experience...nothing can be thought of that we have not previously known...be it objectively or subjectively...we are useless without past information.

Just try this out:... Sit down anywhere and try to think of something you know nothing about...it's impossible...because if you don't know something how will you be able to think of it.

If we encounter something new, how do we react? We start an association session to make sense of it as best we can...and here is the crux of the story...:
    We will reach a conclusion by using what we are familiar with and if we are unfamiliar with something which can allow us to come to some conclusion re this new encounter, then our imagination starts to take over and we immediately concoct up some reality which can best allow us to understand what it is we are encountering.

You can imagine a caveman encountering an Apple iPhone and then you should see where I am going here.

Because we each have limited...and different...knowledge, two people can easily conclude differently about the same thing encountered...this is the source or reason for the saying that “we create our own reality”.

Now even if we had 1000 people and these people have come to some agreement as to what some unknown thing is...it still does not mean that they have the correct answer.

So how can we know absolute truth?

Absolute truth is only possible when we are omniscient because then and only then do we know all the factors which are required to fully assess something...it could be the very last thing we experience that gives us the final answer to the correct understanding of something. In the meantime we form collective agreements as to what a thing is based on our collective current knowledge and experience.

As we gain more experiences by 100s of thousands of incarnations in the human kingdom...as well as the deep instinctive knowledge and experiences we have had from lower kingdoms...we slowly are able to get closer and closer to truth.

This past experience and knowledge is latent in everyone and when triggered by some encounter in the physical world, can recall the memories of the level of truth we were at previously...and this is why some people are more aware than others...they have recalled some knowledge from the past which allows them to immediately understand something better than another person.
    Just because one person knows something which others do not, does not necessary mean he/she is more enlightened than them...because they may not have been able to recall or re-remember the past experience...if they have had it.

There are other reasons for higher knowledge, and they are...more incarnations as apposed to a younger 'soul' who has not yet had as many incarnation...or it could be a younger 'soul' who has taken a bit more notice of what goes on around during lives.

Some older 'souls' have been around for ages because they have not taken the trouble to learn and experience much in their many lives...and earth is the planet where most of these laggards have been placed into, in an attempt to allow them to grow consciously and thus move on to the next kingdom.

A final bit of trivia: Planet earth is the only planet in our solar system which has humans incarnating into organic bodies...all the other planets have life in the form of etherial beings...which is the lowest level world they involve into.

Take care
    Ray

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Finefeather For This Post:

Catsquotl (10th November 2014)

26. Link to Post #55
    United States Avalon Member Maunagarjana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,195 times in 681 posts

When those of us who have merged with Source say "Source just IS", we understand exactly what that means although the words seem simple and obvious. They ARE simple and obvious and any wordy expansion on that simple phrase only unnecessarily complicates its profound simplicity.
    Dear Nancy...It would be great if you would try your best to explain this simple and obvious statement..."Source just IS"...Just a few words would do...to extrapolate on it's profound simplicity...then we might be able to decide who in fact has been where in higher worlds.

Thank you.
    In regards to the quote "Source just IS", actually I think it's even beyond just is-ness. According to Buddha's description of nirvana, it is beyond being and non-being. You cannot say anything about it because any concept of it is to limit it. This is not just "another illusion". It is beyond cyclic existence (what the Buddha called Samsara). And beings who truly enter nirvana (not just as sightseers) do not come back. It's the end. The ceasing of being a finite being, the end of becoming. So if you went to source, you probably just got a glimpse of it, or something approaching the source. Both of you are still here now, aren't you? Could it be that you still have a lot of work to do before you are able to do more than just visit?
    Last edited by Maunagarjana; 10th November 2014 at 21:05.
    "The total number of minds in the universe is one." - Erwin Schrödinger

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maunagarjana For This Post:

Finefeather (10th November 2014), NancyV (11th November 2014)

28. Link to Post #56
    United States Avalon Member NancyV's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,067 times in 989 posts

Quote Posted by Maunagarjana (here)

Thank you.
    In regards to the quote "Source just IS", actually I think it's even beyond just is-ness. According to Buddha's description of nirvana, it is beyond being and non-being. You cannot say anything about it because any concept of it is to limit it. This is not just "another illusion". It is beyond cyclic existence (what the Buddha called Samsara). And beings who truly enter nirvana (not just as sightseers) do not come back. It's the end. The ceasing of being a finite being, the end of becoming. So if you went to source, you probably just got a glimpse of it, or something approaching the source. Both of you are still here now, aren't you? Could it be that you still have a lot of work to do before you are able to do more than just visit?
    That's kind of like saying that if you died and had an NDE then you weren't REALLY dead because you're back here now, so you would be refuting the experiences of everyone who has had one or more NDE's. Of course many people DO refute NDE experiencers. I had an NDE when my 2nd child was born and I died from loss of blood. I only know for sure that I was dead because I went somewhere else which was where we were all glowing orbs telepathically connected. But I came back. I still experienced what seemed like an eternity in that other place and I was in bliss for many days, laughing constantly. I came to on the way to the hospital and was saying NO NO I don't want to come back!! But it was also very funny and I knew I needed to be here....and here I am.

So now I am saying that I have merged with the ONE, the Source many many times and because it is written in some holy books that you don't return, some may think I only glimpsed the Source. Of course I can't prove anything nor does it matter to me what anyone else thinks. I think Sebastion would agree with me that when one merges with the ONE there is no doubt that you are merged, and yet it cannot be described in words. Buddha is right about that but he still said words about it. He is also correct that words limit it but it/we are unlimited.

I do not agree with the religions or philosophies that say that once you are merged with the ONE or enter into Samsara, that you cannot return. That is a limitation I do not accept. Most religions have some conclusions that I have found were not true for me. What I experienced is that the Creation is eternal. As long as the Creation is going on, which is eternally, we may enter into it.....into any time, any dimension, any species, anywhere.

In the Sikh practice I was involved with for 7 years, I broke most of their rules and suggestions for how to travel in the inner planes, as they call them. I found that most of their warnings were fear based and I cannot let fear control me even if I occasionally felt it when faced with demonic type beings and scary situations. They also promoted a hierarchical view of honoring the different "gods" of each dimension and we were taught how to defer to them. I did not do this because as soon as I had my first experience of being out of body I realized that it was all further attempts to control and manipulate. I do not like to be controlled by anyone or anything, including fear. The "gods" don't LIKE that attitude! (which made me laugh a lot) LOL...It took a lot of seemingly dangerous situations for me to finally overcome fear, but in the following 6 1/2 years after surrendering to love and letting go of fear, I never had a problem again with any being on/in any dimension. If they attacked me or tried to control me, I merged with them and we became "us" or a greater me.

Then I always returned to my body after being gone for an hour or 2 earth time. There are thousands and thousands of people who have had these experiences. Some describe them similarly to how I describe them, some have different experiences. I do agree with you that the ONE is even beyond "is-ness", but I guess we all have our favorite names and descriptions for it, whatever it is. I used to call it the IZ and the ALL and NONE.

While I appreciate Buddha's teachings I do not accept all of them for me. In my experience we each choose how we will relate to soul travel and merging with Source. No one is more powerful than another and there is not one rule for all. There are unlimited ways of reacting to these experiences if one returns to their body and does not stay in Samsara. Some decide to become hermits or teachers, some decide to write books, lecture and make money. Some decide that they now know everything and they want others to know their everything too, because they think they are right for everyone.

I happen to think that everyone is doing exactly what they have chosen to do or are fated or destined to do or be. This is because I know how powerful we are since we are all the ONE, in my view. So I am happily living my life with a husband I adore and I'm very much looking forward to dying and am thankful that I'm FINALLY getting old! LOL...

So NO, to be definite about my answer to whether it was a merge with or a glimpse of the ONE. It was a full on merge well over 100 times. There were other times when I got very close to Source but did not merge. That was more like a glimpse. LOL.. If anyone chooses to attempt to invalidate or refute my experiences, it won't work, so they might as well save their breath. These experiences are not beliefs, they just are.

Could my interpretation of them be off? Sure! When interpreting things through the human mind and trying to say them in words, something gets lost, changed and limited. Yet some still want an explanation so we do the best we can with the limited form of communication we humans use. As soon as one leaves the body communication is non verbal. There can still be deception and ulterior motives during non verbal communication with some beings in lower dimensions, so I make it a habit to never believe any being, no matter how glowing and glorious. The only way you can be sure of their motives is by merging with them. Nothing is hidden during a merge.

Do I have to do a lot more "work" in order to not come back here but stay merged with Source? Nope. It doesn't matter if I am here or merged with the ONE because I AM eternally the ONE just as you are. It makes no difference to me where or when I am while I am consciously in a dimension of time. Also the notion that it has to be a lot of work and many lifetimes before one can merge with Source, is just so much misinformation as far as I'm concerned. If you believe them you will be limiting yourself. So it is our responsibility to either be personally empowered or we can allow someone else to tell us we aren't evolved enough or spiritual enough or smart enough to do something we want to or think we can do. If we believe we are limited we will be limited.
    Alpha Mike Foxtrot

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NancyV For This Post:

Maunagarjana (11th November 2014), Sebastion (11th November 2014), spizella (14th January 2015)

30. Link to Post #57
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,639 times in 506 posts

Finefeather, Thank you for your effort to explain. I agree with you for a great deal. Especially how we built our truth from past experiences.
    It is how i usualy explain channeling or inner contact/Rote transfer. A concept or idea translated by our brain into a symbolism that is useful for us.
    Say the concept of travel which would translate in a trainride for some and a plane- or boatride for someone else. In both cases its not about the vehicle, but about the concept of travel.

In a deep meditation session early this year. 15 days of vipassana of which the last 72 hours non-stop. I experienced what some call a toutch of nibbana. A state in which there was no idea, to sense of time, no nothing really. Just silent awareness for some time followed by the realisation time had passed afterwards. I think that comes close to trying to think of something new. One can't and therefore no symbols to catch that experience emerge from the brain.

Now as to where the symbolism comes from I hold a slightly different view. Where you seem to say (forgive me if i misunderstood) all the symbols come from our past or even past lifes. I don't blelieve in reincarnation as it is usualy understood. Me or I am a construct made up by the biology of this body. This biology however is able to remember its past existence as part of other biologies. Those flashes seem like my past life's. but are just imprints. Left by the consciousness that commanded these particles.

Does that make sense? As you say these concepts are difficult to describe, especially as english is not my native tongue.

Anyway I believe that the ego/person known as Eelco is as much a figment without any real substance as any idea is. It is consciousness trying to dwell on the past, or cling to the idea of a possible future. It is made up of past experiences and as such not to be found here and now.

The 5 senses are, But there is no one to experience wat the sense here and now. Only when i try to convey or understand what the F... I just experienced eelco comes into being as a tool to create the symbolism needed.

As far as i know parts of my biological make-up could have been a mineral, a plant or an animal. However that was not me.
    Do i know this? Yes.
    Do I experience it all the time? No not yet.

As someone working a full time job, providing for a wife and 6 children. That would be a monumental task. so I to fake my way through life thinking I am eelco most of the time.

WIth Love
    Eelco
    Who will try to explain better when asked. But can't seem to find the correct symbols right now.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Catsquotl For This Post:

NancyV (11th November 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3