Default Dallas sky Anomaly

Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

Axman (9th November 2014), belljoshua565 (8th November 2014), DeDukshyn (8th November 2014), Ellisa (8th November 2014), ghostrider (9th November 2014), joeecho (9th November 2014), justntime2learn (8th November 2014), MorningSong (8th November 2014), Sunny-side-up (8th November 2014), william r sanford72 (8th November 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Default Re: Dallas sky Anomaly

One can only see those in the very early morning light and the late evening light - when the sun is beyond the horizon. The are bright because the sun, while over the horizon from ground level is still shining full power onto it. They are extremely slow moving and rather than "move" they grow from one end and dissipate from another.

I have seen them many times (I can probably snap a photo of one for you here on any given morning when the conditions are right) and concluded they are jet contrails reflecting the sun still because it is high in the air. They appear very bright to us because the sun is over the horizon and our eyes have adjusted to that. The move as fast as one might expect a jet far off in a distance (in this case travelling away from the viewer would make it appear to move more slowly) and will disappear as soon as the sun gets low enough to no longer be able to cast light onto it (in the case of evening view). In the morning, the sun will appear over the horizon at some point and tend to wash out the effect.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 8th November 2014 at 18:54.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Sunny-side-up (8th November 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

Lightbulb Re: Dallas sky Anomaly

Texas has been a major hotspot for a long time. When I was 7 (1977) in July my Mom and now Step Dad were hanging out at the apartment pool at night and saw a formation of V shaped lights fly over followed by Air Force Planes from the local Air Force Base in Ft Worth.

I have seen so many "Anomalies" in the N. Texas skies going back from when I was a small kid up until present day that I have lost count. There have been so many times that;
    - We have seen Many different occasions of "Orb's" dancing around in the sky, darting and zig zagging in and out of clouds during broad day light. Kind of like they are playing "Peek A Boo".
    - We have seen Cigars hovering in the sky for a couple of minutes then dart off into a blur.
    - We have seen Several Triangles (One just days ago!).
    - We have seen Clusters of Dancing Lights Way Up in the Sky like "Fireflies" in the middle of the night.
    - I have seen Basket Ball sized "Red Orb's" out in the country that look like they are on fire from within roaming the fields as if looking for something.

Sighting Date: November 3rd, 2014 Approx 5:40 PM

THREAD: A major new interview with a Project Avalon Whistleblower Post#328 - https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post897248

"I told Christine and Bill last night.

Yesterday my wife was outside smoking a cig (Grr, trying to get her to quit!). Anyway she was out there for 4-5 minutes. She came in and said she heard the weirdest noises and the neighborhood dogs were going crazy. She said she was half paying attention and my little boy ask in a perplexed way (He is almost 4) "Mom, Whats THAT?" and she said she thought he was talking about the noise and said "I dont know honey, lets go in because of the mosquitoes".

She then came in and told me about the noise. I decided to go out and take a look. I walked out to the middle of the back lawn and heard the noise... and then looked directly UP. There directly above the spot in the lawn was a large Grey/Black Triangle!

I looked at it for a good 20 seconds and then the sound stopped and it shot straight up through the clouds and was gone. There were a couple planes flying around that had to have seen it. I walked into the house and aske her. "Did you happen to look up?" and she said "No, Why?". Then I told her what happened.

We half expected something strange to occur last night, but no weird dreams and nothing out of the ordinary occured.

This morning I asked my son and being into shapes I asked him what did you see yesterday out with mommy... He said "Yea, big triangle in the sky" and then he said "Oh toodles" which is the thing that flies around on Disney's "Mickey Mouse Club House" (Show he watches, his favorite show) every time mickey yells "Oh toodles" when they need a "Mouscatool" for something in the cartoon. I raised my eyebrows and looked at my wife.

We are hoping that someone reported seeing this to MUFON. It happened in N. Dallas at approx. 5:40 PM. Like I said there were a couple of planes flying close by, there is a private/small air port close by.

This morning I wasn't sure if this was a warning or a show of support, or just a lucky sighting of which I seem to have many. My wife has had a couple since we have been married as well.

Protectors? No idea. But your question brought up this topic. I wasn't going to report this incident on the thread as it was a little toooo much to occur along with all the data I am releasing. But there it is."

6. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,809 times in 2,892 posts

I have seen at least 12 cigar shaped crafts and each time they would dart of into nothing, I have seen red orbs, orange orbs and triangles.

Nothing truly worthwhile is reported to MUFON or at least not in the public domain.

P.S. the object in the vid did not move for several minutes, this was not a plane. I have seen them on the horizon like that before and I have always been able to spot them move, this was different.
    Namaste-Matte

My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

Sunny-side-up (8th November 2014), william r sanford72 (9th November 2014)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

the time slip is seen , 98 percent miss it ... when the doors are left open , many anomalies slip in ... watch the sun set , look to the southwest , three object falling straight down , they will freeze in mid air , time seems to stop , then they will just vanish ... they look similar to this object ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

shadowstalker (9th November 2014), william r sanford72 (9th November 2014)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

Lightbulb Re: Dallas sky Anomaly

Just for the heck of it the Nov. 3rd Sighting was out there so long that I figured I would check MUFON. I did find a couple other very solid other sighting that day and time range of Triangles in near by States.

I got so used to seeing these things that it is sadly no big deal. The first time my wife was with me in San Antonio for our 7th anniversary and were on a roof top hot tub at the Hotel. There was another couple there from Kansas and the husband was an Engineer from Boeing in the tub for their anniversary too.

We saw 5 or 6 UFO's flying very high doing crazy maneuvers. My wife and the other two were kind of freaking out. I was more interested in watching them and their reactions. We watched for a good 10 or more minutes before the Security Guard came to ask us to leave the pool area.

My wife asked him to take a look. He stated he was Retired Air Force and had never seen anything like it. Asked us to go inside but remained outside watching. It seems like if you hang out with me long enough you are going to have a sighting.

Since then my wife has had the chance to see several more in our 21 years of marriage.

11. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Since then my wife has had the chance to see several more

I seem to have the same affect as well
    Namaste-Matte

My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books

12. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

funny haven't checked my vids till just now

333 views 1 week ago
    Namaste-Matte

My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books

+ Reply to Thread