+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Just had another one of those dreams.

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,593 times in 941 posts

Default Just had another one of those dreams.

Hello Avalonians,

Well that was certainly another one of those dreams; the kind that leaves me doubting it being a product of my own subconscious imagination.

The first scene that I can remember is being in a theatre of sorts, waiting for a concert to begin. The others in the audience appeared to know each other, whilst I knew no one, and I felt a little like the odd one out; feeling a need to fit in, but with a sense of some dis-ease. A performance of sorts began within the audience itself, with a fuss being made over a particular individual. A cry went out for another to join this person (I think they were partnered). At the time I was struck with how full of themselves everyone appeared to be behaving. This certainly appeared to be some kind of club.

I next remember discussing the emergency exits with a group, and apparently I had prior knowledge, as I was able to point out the deficiencies in the buildings design, where descending stairways would merge, creating a potential bottleneck should people need to exit en masse.

Cut to the chase................

My next memory is that of wishing to leave, but not being able to. I was now in the company of a rather unsavoury fellow, dressed as one would expect the stereotypical satanist to dress, and he required me to read to him a certain passage from a book. This book was made entirely of leather, with the script and accompanying graphics being quite ornate, and very much in the medieval style. He opened the book to a particular page and offered it to me, then turned to take a seat on what appeared to be a throne of sorts. It was from there that he wished to hear me speak.

I turned my attention to the words before me, which appeared to be in latin, but they were now completely different to the words which were written on the page which he had opened the book to; though no page had been turned, I was now looking at a different page. I brought this to his attention, and he alighted from his throne, came over to me and having found the page he desired once more, handed the book back to me.

Having returned to his throne, I looked to the page only to see it change once again. "This is great" I remember thinking, "This'll really piss him off!". I brought this to his attention once more, but instead of tackling the problem himself, he summoned one of his minions over to me (there was actually quite a crowd assembled). This minion proceeded to draw lines on the page, which at the time I thought resembled the Christian cross; many of them. I could only imaging that they were being drawn to block whatever it was that was interfering with what the pages contained. At the same time it occured to me that they could have just as easily have been inverted crosses. Once again I turned my attention to the book, and noticed that the page was apparently devoted to him, as it contained accolades to this person on its left. Above these accolades was a simple circular seal, around which was written "Hovenus Preyus" (I did a bit of Googling, and could find no significance there). Perhaps I was about to start reading from the book when I awoke, with a vivid memory of what had just transpired. I would have expected a sense of fear to have gripped me, but instead I had a sense of relative calm. These words were then either spoken to me or I simply recited them to myself; not quite sure which, and I am paraphrasing;

"What a foolish thing you have done! Your actions almost cost you (your life) something precious"

"Your life" certainly seemed to be the intended words here, but were not spoken, only felt. After a short pause, "something precious" was spoken, possibly as an alternative to perhaps soften the blow.

One o'clock in the morning and I had a fat chance of getting back to sleep! It's now three thirty, so I'll just potter around the house for the rest of the night, and have a siesta later in the day.

As stated at the top, I felt that this was "one of those dreams", the kind that one cannot readily attribute to the mind simply being "out to play". I don't think that I am capable of dreaming that stuff up if I tried, though I know that what the subconscious can throw up whilst in the dreamstate is astonishing.

Did I just have my arse saved once again? - quite possibly.

Was it nothing more than a particularly vivid dream of no special relevance? - I honestly feel that this was not the case.

Was it a call to action? - more than likely, as I have been guilty of spiritual dormancy for some time, and to be in a dormant state is no different to moving in the wrong direction, i.e. working against the Greater Good.

Thanks for having taken the time to read this post, and should you feel inclined to reply, I look forward to reading your thoughts.

All the Best,

Tony.

2. Link to Post #2
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,592 times in 5,379 posts

Default Re: Just had another one of those dreams.

Although I think you are quite capable of dreaming the most amazing things, I also think I get it.

The feeling I got while reading it was that you were called in for an update with the higher aspects of self. the symbols are not my expertise neither is the interpretation. Sorry.

If it helps I can offer my own experience in broad outline.

I was once summoned in like fashion. I was made to stand in the center of a circle of about six or seven beings. One spoke for the group (but not in words, of course). They were luminous beings with but vague outlines of actual bodies, some male most female.

I was allowed to ask any question. I asked many - and was given the answers beyond my wildest expectations. It all finally made sense. I was so happy. I felt so much love and caring. Really, the whole experience was a complete mind-bending circumstance and I was enthralled. After answering all my questions they gave me some instructions. Only then did I realize they intended to send me back. I did not want to go. I think I died here then, for an instant, but I survived - and I was sent back here against my will. But I did grudgingly agree to return - given what I suddenly was made aware of in that place.

I have never had another experience similar to that one, although I have had some long-distance reviews where I was not summoned in person - I think they know if they offered me that chance again I would refuse to come back - or worse, that I would agree a second time...

bittersweet, this life

edit to add: when I was sent back that one time I forgot all the answers they had provided - only the essence remained: that there is a simple, elegant, all-encompassing reason for being, a reason for all of it that actually makes sense
    Last edited by Ernie Nemeth; 8th November 2014 at 23:02.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

animovado (10th November 2014), fourty-two (11th November 2014), Happyjak (9th November 2014), Heyoka_11 (10th November 2014), PurpleLama (11th November 2014), skamandar (11th November 2014), Wind (9th November 2014)

4. Link to Post #3
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Maybe this a way for your subconscious to show you your fear of how easy it might be to become lost
    Last edited by Jluna123; 9th November 2014 at 02:09. Reason: Missed a word

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jluna123 For This Post:

PurpleLama (11th November 2014)

6. Link to Post #4
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by rebel (here)
    only the essence remained: that there is a simple, elegant, all-encompassing reason for being, a reason for all of it that actually makes sense
    G'day rebel,

Thank you very much for your reply, and you were very fortunate to have glimpsed that essence. I am sure that it remains of the reach of us with good reason; tasted only after death, or fleetingly during life such as you described. Do you subscribe to reincarnation?; I certainly do, and whatever that 'ultimate truth' is, it appears to give some / most / all of us a cause to return. Although you have no recollection as to the specifics, that event must be a source of great comfort.

Thanks,

Tony.

7. Link to Post #5
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jluna123 (here)
    how easy it might be to become lost
    G'day Jluna123,

And thank you very much for your reply as well.

Minumum words for maximum impact it's called, and I reckon you hit the nail on the head.

Pretty much straight after the event I came to the same conclusion, hence my reference to 'spiritual dormancy' in my OP. Sitting on one's hands, as I had been doing for some time, can result in one becoming lost. You were sure that you knew the way back, but for whatever reason, the path now appears blocked (these blocks being behavioral in nature).

Cheers,

Tony.

8. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,196 times in 262 posts

I have no idea where on the path of awakening you are at the moment
    therefor what i am going to say will either sound familiar or absurd
    but I'll give it a go either way

The "theater of sorts" represents this lifetime you are currently experiencing
    where "performances" take place among a crowd that seem to "know each other"
    means the human yet sleeping masses or indigenous earth humans, either goes.
    You on the other hand begin to realize that you "know no one", you feel the "odd one out", the misfit etc
    cause actually you aren't form around here and those feelings are true
    you came from elsewhere all the way down "where descending stairways would merge"
    to help people ascent those stairways "should people need to exit en mass"

You're not indigenous to human world thus the alienation feelings
    which will begin or already began your own awakening, it starts like that
    feeling unfit, in "dis-ease" and at "odds" with the world around you and the "performances" they give
    a longing flares in you and you "wishing to leave"
    means to transcend this theater and return back home
    but... "but not being able to"
    and that's cause you are here on a mission and you're not get away with it that easy
    no matter how dreadful this "theater of sorts" begins to be

And your mission is simple, disobedience
    you are given a script by the lord of this world and you refuse to follow it
    you "piss him off" time and again by just being you
    following your own "pages", pages that are not "devoted to him",
    a very different script that wont "accolade" him
    a behavior which of course causes threats and blackmailing as always
    "What a foolish thing you have done! Your actions almost cost you (your life) something precious"
    in a try to get you back in line and read from the "leather script"
    leather here means living, the sum of rules, traditions, conditioning, beliefs etc
    that keep the world sleepwalking for eons.

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to dim For This Post:

annacherie (10th November 2014), BF88 (11th November 2014), fourty-two (11th November 2014), Heyoka_11 (18th November 2014), Innocent Warrior (16th November 2014), PurpleLama (11th November 2014), Rocky_Shorz (16th November 2014), skamandar (11th November 2014)

10. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,777 times in 956 posts

Are you sure the words you remembered weren't Novenas Prayers
    rather than Hovenus Preyus ?

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lucidity For This Post:

Heyoka_11 (18th November 2014), PurpleLama (11th November 2014)

12. Link to Post #8
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

I get this from time to time, there is a definite difference between a normal dream and these very odd situations that happen during sleep. Some times they seem to be training exercises of sort and some are like the real thing, being a live 'mission' although from who i have no idea at this time. A strange one that stands out is i received a 'telephone call' directly into my head from my mum (although i suspect what is happening is they are using people who i trust to contact me in this way) asking me to look to see where something or someone was or what was happening in a specific location to which i just popped into that place and gave her the information. This same form of communication directly into my brain is some how connected to it i am sure, has anyone else experienced this? Sometimes they play music or make sounds at certain times in the night to wake me up and even had awake communication as a child in this way, does any of this sound familiar? Sometimes, but i do not believe it is directly connected to these strange dream like situations i also have the feeling of water being thrown in my face to wake me up. There always seems to be an entity or groups of entities (some appear human some do not) to fight with, or to help someone escape from etc. I hope someone can shed some light on this as i can not seem to figure out how this is happening or by who.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BF88 For This Post:

fourty-two (11th November 2014), Heyoka_11 (18th November 2014), Rocky_Shorz (16th November 2014), skamandar (11th November 2014)

14. Link to Post #9
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

The page marking made me think of this

15. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

I was searching in net about the dreams I'm having since my childhood but didn't get any result but I found this site. And I didn't find it here either. So can you please help me reveal what my dreams are trying to say to me? Let me explain...

I don't remember my exact age, may be from 10 or 11, I'm having dreams of same patterns. The location, time, people are different in each dreams but one thing is common. In the dreams, a force is trying to flow me away but every time I manage to stay where I am. Its not air or any storm, I don't feel wind in the events. Its also not like there is something around me that generating the force, I mean I don't see anything like any type of machines or any person who might be the cause of it in dreams. Its like, binding a stone on an end of a wire and a stick to the other end of that wire. Now if you twist the stick and then keep it steady, the stone will revolve the stick and will not flew away if the wire didn't get tore off. Its the basic of the centripetal and centrifugal force. In my dreams, I'm the stone, my hands are the wire and I'm holding something(different in each dreams) which is the stick. I can feel the centrifugal force which is very strong but I don't have to use my strength to hold it my dreams. I just hold it. But the force is very fearful. It starts suddenly and stops suddenly. I don't get any warning or any sense of it. It starts and I hold on to something then I float like a flag and revolve around it(that "something") very fast and come down where I was standing. The force is not visible to me, I just can feel it. The most important thing is that I overcome each and every time. I haven't flown away till now. I don't know where it will lead or what it is either. And one thing that I also noted is that there something connection to height. I'm not afraid of heights.

Now I'm 17+(as on date, "16th November, 2014") and had lots of these type dreams and recently six days ago. I had the latest dream after a long time. I don't remember all the dreams but some of them. Let me describe...(the following dreams of mine are just the bits and scenes I remember from the actual one.) (the order is not according to time.)

1. We(me, my friend, her dad, and others) were going somewhere in a car. We stopped beside a cliff. There was a terrace-like big flat slab without walls on the edges but with rods(don't remember whether it was iron or pipes) standing perpendicular on it. I was standing near the edge beside the rods and my friend's dad was standing behind me. Suddenly the force came and gone and after that the dream continued normally for a while.[the force didn't effect my friend's dad or any other, it was just me]

2. I was flying over an ocean. suddenly I was attracted by the force and it had an effect on the ocean. A whirlpool was created and I was revolving few distance away from the center of the whirlpool with few feet above the ocean. Then it stopped and I flew to another location where I met my parents and went to a ceremony.[I doesn't make any clear sense to me about the relation of the whirlpool and the centrifugal force. I think maybe the whirlpool helped me to overcome it]

3. (latest, 10th Nov, 2014) : I was at a construction site. There was a huge mega crane. I was at the top of the crane with the loads which was being shifted. It was really very high. The force came suddenly just as it always does, it did and stopped. I didnt have any body, I mean I didn't felt like having a body , neither hands but I can feel that I was holding the wire which was clinging the load with the crane. I came down on the roads and got myself in a body(not me) and ran after something because I think I was left behind. The end.[in comparison with the other dreams , this dream is a way more realistic and my heartbeat was beating way fast, I was scared when I wake up. it felt like riding in "Break Dance". The force was very very strong. And in this dream I felt my strength. I mean the more the force became stronger, the more I have use my strength to clung with it.]

There are lot more but cant remember them. I hope you understood what I'm trying to say. I want to know why this is happening to me and what is the reason behind it. What massage does it want to give me? Now-a-days I'm having lucid dreams. And a day after the latest "centrifugal dream", I had dream of ETs and UFOs together. It was like...

I was running towards a mask-man(a govt agent of alien research, I think),who was testing something then I realized the location of the UFOs, and rushed towards it like I was racing so that I could reach first. then I retrieve them which was buried few fingers under the ground. there were seven I remember. they were very small, I can place it on my palm and put my fingers on them. then I saw little eyes and legs being visible from outside. It was actually a shell having structure of a UFO. I gently took one out(it wanted to come out). I was very happy to see it. The small structure of that ET made me tensed after when I woke up because I didn't see any picture of it in the net nor any idea of it. the dream continues. I had a great love for it and it also loved me. I was protecting it from something. then it transformed itself into a cat. I saw how it transformed. it was amazing. For me, it again transformed into iPhone, tab... and we played for a long time but the dream ended as my grandmother was calling me. Strange but beautiful. Isnt it? Well I don't see any relation of the centrifugal dream with this ET dream. But I felt very loved for taking care of it.

Thank you giving time to this.

Sincerely,
    DSMR

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DSMR For This Post:

Heyoka_11 (18th November 2014), Innocent Warrior (16th November 2014), Jake (18th November 2014), Rocky_Shorz (16th November 2014), ulli (16th November 2014), Wind (16th November 2014)

17. Link to Post #11
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Tony, your Subconscious is your Spirit, dreams a communication superhighway for your spirit that sometimes allows the conscious along for a ride.

info is always being passed in a metaphorical kind of way...

18. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,138 times in 13,482 posts

Quote Posted by DSMR (here)
    I was searching in net about the dreams I'm having since my childhood but didn't get any result but I found this site. And I didn't find it here either. So can you please help me reveal what my dreams are trying to say to me? Let me explain...

I don't remember my exact age, may be from 10 or 11, I'm having dreams of same patterns. The location, time, people are different in each dreams but one thing is common. In the dreams, a force is trying to flow me away but every time I manage to stay where I am. Its not air or any storm, I don't feel wind in the events. Its also not like there is something around me that generating the force, I mean I don't see anything like any type of machines or any person who might be the cause of it in dreams. Its like, binding a stone on an end of a wire and a stick to the other end of that wire. Now if you twist the stick and then keep it steady, the stone will revolve the stick and will not flew away if the wire didn't get tore off. Its the basic of the centripetal and centrifugal force. In my dreams, I'm the stone, my hands are the wire and I'm holding something(different in each dreams) which is the stick. I can feel the centrifugal force which is very strong but I don't have to use my strength to hold it my dreams. I just hold it. But the force is very fearful. It starts suddenly and stops suddenly. I don't get any warning or any sense of it. It starts and I hold on to something then I float like a flag and revolve around it(that "something") very fast and come down where I was standing. The force is not visible to me, I just can feel it. The most important thing is that I overcome each and every time. I haven't flown away till now. I don't know where it will lead or what it is either. And one thing that I also noted is that there something connection to height. I'm not afraid of heights.

Now I'm 17+(as on date, "16th November, 2014") and had lots of these type dreams and recently six days ago. I had the latest dream after a long time. I don't remember all the dreams but some of them. Let me describe...(the following dreams of mine are just the bits and scenes I remember from the actual one.) (the order is not according to time.)

1. We(me, my friend, her dad, and others) were going somewhere in a car. We stopped beside a cliff. There was a terrace-like big flat slab without walls on the edges but with rods(don't remember whether it was iron or pipes) standing perpendicular on it. I was standing near the edge beside the rods and my friend's dad was standing behind me. Suddenly the force came and gone and after that the dream continued normally for a while.[the force didn't effect my friend's dad or any other, it was just me]

2. I was flying over an ocean. suddenly I was attracted by the force and it had an effect on the ocean. A whirlpool was created and I was revolving few distance away from the center of the whirlpool with few feet above the ocean. Then it stopped and I flew to another location where I met my parents and went to a ceremony.[I doesn't make any clear sense to me about the relation of the whirlpool and the centrifugal force. I think maybe the whirlpool helped me to overcome it]

3. (latest, 10th Nov, 2014) : I was at a construction site. There was a huge mega crane. I was at the top of the crane with the loads which was being shifted. It was really very high. The force came suddenly just as it always does, it did and stopped. I didnt have any body, I mean I didn't felt like having a body , neither hands but I can feel that I was holding the wire which was clinging the load with the crane. I came down on the roads and got myself in a body(not me) and ran after something because I think I was left behind. The end.[in comparison with the other dreams , this dream is a way more realistic and my heartbeat was beating way fast, I was scared when I wake up. it felt like riding in "Break Dance". The force was very very strong. And in this dream I felt my strength. I mean the more the force became stronger, the more I have use my strength to clung with it.]

There are lot more but cant remember them. I hope you understood what I'm trying to say. I want to know why this is happening to me and what is the reason behind it. What massage does it want to give me? Now-a-days I'm having lucid dreams. And a day after the latest "centrifugal dream", I had dream of ETs and UFOs together. It was like...

I was running towards a mask-man(a govt agent of alien research, I think),who was testing something then I realized the location of the UFOs, and rushed towards it like I was racing so that I could reach first. then I retrieve them which was buried few fingers under the ground. there were seven I remember. they were very small, I can place it on my palm and put my fingers on them. then I saw little eyes and legs being visible from outside. It was actually a shell having structure of a UFO. I gently took one out(it wanted to come out). I was very happy to see it. The small structure of that ET made me tensed after when I woke up because I didn't see any picture of it in the net nor any idea of it. the dream continues. I had a great love for it and it also loved me. I was protecting it from something. then it transformed itself into a cat. I saw how it transformed. it was amazing. For me, it again transformed into iPhone, tab... and we played for a long time but the dream ended as my grandmother was calling me. Strange but beautiful. Isnt it? Well I don't see any relation of the centrifugal dream with this ET dream. But I felt very loved for taking care of it.

Thank you giving time to this.

Sincerely,
    DSMR
    I believe that your dreams are all to show you how the unification force which is in your spirit is battling against the centrifugal separation force which is what is trying to destroy our world at the moment.
    To me it seems that your soul came here on a mission, to keep the spirit of love and unity alive.
    You are getting stronger and soon will receive even clearer guidance.
    You could also ask for clarity before you go to sleep so that you are left in no doubt as to what it all means.

You are also much bigger than the ET visitors, which to me is another sign that you come from a higher dimension.
    You are gifted with extra powers, but will therefore experience powerful opposite forces. Your main challenge will be never to let anything go to your head, never to fall into pride nor ego.
    Focus on the good in everyone by being a shining light for them, and help them grow.
    Last edited by ulli; 16th November 2014 at 08:37.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

DSMR (16th November 2014), Jake (18th November 2014), PurpleLama (16th November 2014), Wind (16th November 2014)

20. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ulli (here)

I believe that your dreams are all to show you how the unification force which is in your spirit is battling against the centrifugal separation force which is what is trying to destroy our world at the moment.
    To me it seems that your soul came here on a mission, to keep the spirit of love and unity alive.
    You could also ask for clarity before you go to sleep so that you are left in no doubt as to what it all means.

You are also much bigger than the ET visitors, which to me is another sign that you come from a higher dimension.
    You are gifted with extra powers, but will therefore experience powerful opposite forces. Your main challenge will be never to let anything go to your head, never to fall into pride nor ego.
    Focus on the good in everyone by being a shining light for them, and help them grow.
    What you have said, my mind is telling me all the time. I believe it but I was not sure about it. While reading your reply I got my confidence back and very very thanks for enlightening me.

" WE WILL OVERCOME "

Sincerely,
    DSMR

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DSMR For This Post:

Jake (18th November 2014), ulli (16th November 2014), Ulyse30 (16th November 2014), Wind (16th November 2014)

22. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,138 times in 13,482 posts

What you have said, my mind is telling me all the time. I believe it but I was not sure about it. While reading your reply I got my confidence back and very very thanks for enlightening me.

" WE WILL OVERCOME "

Sincerely,
    DSMR
    May your new confidence bring out all the infinite creativity which is still inside you in its potential form.
    Follow your bliss, be happy and others will be infected by that happiness.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

DSMR (16th November 2014), Jake (18th November 2014), Ulyse30 (16th November 2014)

24. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

" WE WILL OVERCOME "

Sincerely,
    DSMR
    May your new confidence bring out all the infinite creativity which is still inside you in its potential form.
    Follow your bliss, be happy and others will be infected by that happiness.
    Always.... :-)
    Last edited by DSMR; 16th November 2014 at 14:03. Reason: Wanted to add quotes

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DSMR For This Post:

Jake (18th November 2014), ulli (16th November 2014), Ulyse30 (16th November 2014)

26. Link to Post #16
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by dim (here)
    I have no idea where on the path of awakening you are at the moment
    therefor what i am going to say will either sound familiar or absurd
    but I'll give it a go either way
    G'day dim,

Please excuse my having taken a week to reply to your wonderful post. I actually read it shortly after you posted it, and immediately thought to myself, "Oh brother!...to do this justice is going to take a bit of thought".

I am on the other side of the country now; away with work, and I find myself rather tired of computers by days end, and hence less likely to respond in a prompt manner. OK, enough with excuses already............

I honestly appreciate the time that you took to interpret the dream, and then put that interpretation into words, and yes, it all sounds very familiar.

Your suggesting that it was I who was actually changing the printed words took me by surprise; I had simply put it down to being an external force. If I was simply up to a bit of civil disobedience then well and good, but it honestly did feel to be external assistance that was rendered. The spoken words at the dreams end ties in with my having blundered into a potentially dangerous situation, and needing urgent evacuation. That's honestly how it felt!

Here's a little more that I remembered a few days after the event..........

When I was negotiating the stairways, I popped out onto an exterior landing, not too far from ground level. Ahead of me lay a large tree; it looked to have been freshly felled, as its foliage was still of a luscious green. I turned to observe the structure from which I had just exited, and it was showing signs of being near collapse. Its iron supports were buckled and twisted, and its masonry was crumbling. Regardless, I returned to the buildings interior.

Thanks again dim, and should you post here again, I shall endeavor to respond in a more timely fashion.

Tony.

27. Link to Post #17
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by lucidity (here)
    Are you sure the words you remembered weren't Novenas Prayers
    rather than Hovenus Preyus ?
    G'day lucidity,

Thanks for your post as well, and apologies to you for my late reply!

I can assure you that, unfortunately, 'Hovenus Preyus' were the words. The only possibility there was 'hoven', as in hoofed, but it would be a flight of fancy to attach any significance to that.

Novenas Prayers, being strictly Catholic, would not I feel feature in that seedy characters book ( I imagine! ).

Cheers,

Tony.

28. Link to Post #18
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)
    The page marking made me think of this
    Hey there Wile E,

How are you brother?

The crosses were a good number of hurriedly fashioned crossed lines, nothing more.

Thanks,

Tony.

29. Link to Post #19
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    Tony, your Subconscious is your Spirit, dreams a communication superhighway for your spirit that sometimes allows the conscious along for a ride.

info is always being passed in a metaphorical kind of way...
    Hi Rocky, and nice to hear from you!

I am fortunate in that I rarely forget dreams.

Perhaps we have memories of all our dreams whether we are conscious of it or not. Your metaphor of likening dreams to a 'communication superhighway' is fitting, as often times when entering the hypnogogic state just prior to sleep, I will feel a connectedness to a past dream; perhaps from a week, a month, or many years past. Initially there is no recollection of specifics, just an unmistakable sense of treading back into a once familiar dream-scape. Occasionally that sense of connectedness will persist, and I will recall the actual dream, which stuns me when I appreciate the passage of time since the original event. It is very much like stepping back onto your highway.

A few nights ago, I had a most exquisite entry into the near sleep state, when memories of old dreams started to come one after another. These were sometimes single scenes, whilst others were of a few seconds duration. Eventually the theme of heights started to repeat itself, as I have had so many significant dreams of the precarious nature of heights. This was truly amazing, as I was eventually able to choose which dream to view next, as if I had a table of contents and was able to choose the next chapter. Each scene was instantly recognisable, and I was able to put each snippet into a timeline of sorts.

I do believe that preparing ourselves for a healthy nights sleep, and anticipating the dreams to come, forms an extremely important part of our overall health. I for one, cannot wait to hit the sack when the day is through.

In fact, I think that's where I'll head right now.

Tony.

30. Link to Post #20
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

past life experiences, where you meet a relative in a dream, at the same time... both remembering the same dream the next day, understanding it as a communications highway makes it a little easier to understand.

You can direct dreams, I've visited the past and the future...

I've visited other "earths" through dreams, how is it possible if it can only be done through matching DNA of family bloodlines...

in the future I was able to call a guide in to explain how to open the vehicle to see the technology being used to power cars with wind...

once you start controlling your dreams it is possible to dreamwalk...

members here at Avalon have contacted me after seeing me show up in recurring nightmares to end them...

so much that is not understood, maybe the art of knowing starts with dream training before going real time in the conscious world...

I was called DreamWalker by an Indian who said I showed up at his dying grandson's bedside, and healed him...

how can you be dreaming and show up in person elsewhere in the conscious world?

they are only dreams...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast