+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Alayne Fleischmann versus Goliath (JP Morgan-Chase)

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

Default Alayne Fleischmann versus Goliath (JP Morgan-Chase)

Has anyone been following this story, that could expand on it?

Alayne Fleischmann versus JP Morgan-Chase

"Back in 2006, as a deal manager at the gigantic bank, Fleischmann first witnessed, then tried to stop, what she describes as "massive criminal securities fraud" in the bank's mortgage operations."

Quote She tried to stay quiet, she really did. But after eight years of keeping a heavy secret, the day came when Alayne Fleischmann couldn't take it anymore.

"It was like watching an old lady get mugged on the street," she says. "I thought, 'I can't sit by any longer.'"

Fleischmann is a tall, thin, quick-witted securities lawyer in her late thirties, with long blond hair, pale-blue eyes and an infectious sense of humor that has survived some very tough times. She's had to struggle to find work despite some striking skills and qualifications, a common symptom of a not-so-common condition called being a whistle-blower.

Fleischmann is the central witness in one of the biggest cases of white-collar crime in American history, possessing secrets that JPMorgan Chase CEO Jamie Dimon late last year paid $9 billion (not $13 billion as regularly reported – more on that later) to keep the public from hearing.

Back in 2006, as a deal manager at the gigantic bank, Fleischmann first witnessed, then tried to stop, what she describes as "massive criminal securities fraud" in the bank's mortgage operations.
    Source: http://www.rollingstone.com/politics...tness-20141106

Dennis

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Cjay (9th November 2014), ElfeMya (10th November 2014), naste.de.lumina (9th November 2014), Nasu (13th November 2014), Snookie (10th November 2014), Stephanie (9th November 2014), Tesseract (9th November 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Default Re: Alayne Fleischmann versus Goliath (JP Morgan-Chase)

Yes I've heard of her and have a periphery view of what is going on with this, although my expansive focus on these issues was a few years back when I was following the demise of Countrywide in the Kemp case, and the Henry Quang case, among others.

Poor Alayne is headed for some serious diesel therapy if she doesn't recognize what she is up against. She should head back to the great northwest and do some salmon fishing in a small cabin before she proceeds with her inquiry. AS you know, nail guns are slated to go on sale again soon.

here is an e-mail I drafted to a friend this morning in response to this inquiry:

Yes, I've been aware of these tactics for years, among others. As you know, the supposed "lender" who is masquerading as the creditor, rarely, if ever, even touched the negotiable instrument. Typically they take the promissory note and deposit it as a draft in an off balance sheet account IN YOUR NAME and then apply to the IRS for a 1099 abandonment after three years. In essence, they are just "pass through" agents collecting fees for services. NO ONE owns the note but the homeowner, who is the drawer and maker of the instrument.

The homeowner gets hoodwinked into signing paperwork claiming to be a borrower, claiming to have received valuable consideration, and claiming to have received a loan, which none of this is true. Yet people still sign this sh!t and the courts still hold up the lie and the lawyers prosecute based on these presumptions.

You see, this COTA (chain of title assessment) is of course making the courts happy and the attorneys, but NO ONE is focusing on the true fraud by the banks. They are never actually holders of the note, never actually pay the tax-interest (same word, same meaning) directly to the Federal Reserve CUSIP file, and they defer the taxable event via the 1099 they send the homeowner 30 days after closing. Once the abandonment occurs, then they are out of the woods.

NO ONE is asking for the wire transfer log from the Federal Reserve to the warehouse account, the CUSIP number associated with that warehouse account (holding tank) and the trail from this warehouse account to the off balance sheet account of the homeowner, and the subsequent taxable event deferment for 3 years, and the IRS 1099 abandonment.

So, in essence the banks are not liable. They are "pass through" agents to the REMICS. They clip fees at every move of the instrument and therefore love to stir the sh!t pot. Once they make the fees for origination and sell the "rights" to the payment stream to REMIC investors, who never own the actual title, OR holds the actual negotiable instrument, but only the rights to the income stream, how can they generate more fees? By churning and burning.

So, while those at the top of the food chain at the banks know the game, they keep us focused on areas which have no actual bearing on what is actually going on, keep us distracted, keep us fighting amongst ourselves, and keep feeding us the same old lie, mortgage fraud and unclean titles. ALL distraction.

And guess what, 95% of the time we buy the lie, play the game, and send discordant energy out into the matrix by bitching about it. We are our own worst enemies.

Now, check out this post here if you want to go deeper into this rabbit hole
    Last edited by gripreaper; 9th November 2014 at 06:29.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (9th November 2014), ElfeMya (10th November 2014), jjjones (9th November 2014), Matt P (9th November 2014), naste.de.lumina (9th November 2014), Nasu (13th November 2014), Snookie (10th November 2014), Stephanie (9th November 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member mgray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,508 times in 1,196 posts

There must be a thousand Alayne Fleischmann's out there, most lacking her courage.
    You can see by her testimony that most of the mortgage paper she saw was bogus and not worthy of investment by the underwriter, the mortgage securitizer, or the purchaser of the security.
    And yet see saw very little of the total mortgage securities JPMorgan sold.
    Imagine all the other security lawyers at JPM along with the legions at Countrywide, Citigroup, Wells Fargo, Wachovia, Bank of America, Bear Stearns etal.
    And the huge teams of pros(?) at AIG writing insurance on this toxic paper.
    Perhaps we can take the thin slice of corruption that Alayne Fleischmann witnessed and extract out the immense criminal activity by commission or omission that took place in the run up to the financial crisis.
    But I think we would just scratch the surface.
    Remember it took $5 trillion from the Federal Reserve or more correctly -- the US taxpayers -- just to keep most of these banks open and they are still on shaky ground.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mgray For This Post:

Alan (11th November 2014), Dennis Leahy (9th November 2014), exponentialist (9th November 2014), jjjones (9th November 2014), Nasu (13th November 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks

It has been my opinion that issues such as Rod Class case is bringing up (or Karen Hudes, for that matter) will simply be circumvented by the courts, ignored by the legislature and the executive branch. It makes no difference that you are right (legally correct), once criminals completely take over the government. Justice will not be served, Class will go to prison and/or not live very long - those who refuse to STFU will be silenced one way or another - and the corrupt machine will keep rolling along.

This is precisely why I believe that the citizens of the US need to attack, overturn, and transform the electoral paradigm, preventing agents of the Elite from even running for office, and getting "ordinary citizens" with no corporate ties into all elected and appointed positions. With that in place, the true story of the international banking cabal's theft of the USA and hijacking of citizens can be thoroughly exposed - and remedied (finally.) We citizens will ALWAYS be ineffective - truth be damned - in dealing with ensconced criminals.

Alayne is in for a bumpy ride and maybe an early grave.

Dennis
    Last edited by Dennis Leahy; 9th November 2014 at 17:13. Reason: typo

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

gripreaper (9th November 2014), Nasu (13th November 2014), sandy (9th November 2014), Sierra (9th November 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,813 times in 21,552 posts

Quote Posted by mgray (here)
    Remember it took $5 trillion from the Federal Reserve or more correctly -- the US taxpayers -- just to keep most of these banks open and they are still on shaky ground.
    That money won't be paid with our tax dollars - it can't be - not enough uncommitted tax dollars exist to do that.

That money became debt on the US, and will be paid off by austerity measures, extracting from (us) Americans our wealth, property and income streams, for years to come.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

ElfeMya (10th November 2014), Griff (14th November 2014), Nasu (13th November 2014), Sierra (9th November 2014), Snookie (10th November 2014)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member mgray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,508 times in 1,196 posts

Its on the heads of each and every US taxpayer, but we have been paying it off for the last 5 years through the austerity program called ZIRP -- 0 percent interest income on savings.

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    That money won't be paid with our tax dollars - it can't be - not enough uncommitted tax dollars exist to do that.

That money became debt on the US, and will be paid off by austerity measures, extracting from (us) Americans our wealth, property and income streams, for years to come.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mgray For This Post:

Alan (11th November 2014), Nasu (13th November 2014), Sierra (9th November 2014), Snookie (10th November 2014)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,813 times in 21,552 posts

Its on the heads of each and every US taxpayer, but we have been paying it off for the last 5 years through the austerity program called ZIRP -- 0 percent interest income on savings.
    True - as far as it goes, for the minority of Americans with any savings .

More will need to be extracted from Americans than just that, in my view, but I would risk pulling this thread off its topic if I expanded on that matter.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Nasu (13th November 2014), Sierra (9th November 2014)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    It has been my opinion that issues such as Rod Class case is bringing up (or Karen Hudes, for that matter) will simply be circumvented by the courts, ignored by the legislature and the executive branch. It makes no difference that you are right (legally correct), once criminals completely take over the government. Justice will not be served, Class will go to prison and/or not live very long - those who refuse to STFU will be silenced one way or another - and the corrupt machine will keep rolling along.

This is precisely why I believe that the citizens of the US need to attack, overturn, and transform the electoral paradigm, preventing agents of the Elite from even running for office, and getting "ordinary citizens" with no corporate ties into all elected and appointed positions. With that in place, the true story of the international banking cabal's theft of the USA and hijacking of citizens can be thoroughly exposed - and remedied (finally.) We citizens will ALWAYS be ineffective - truth be damned - in dealing with ensconced criminals.

Alayne is in for a bumpy ride and maybe an early grave.

Dennis
    You know Dennis, I actually do agree with you. Rod Class is in for more diesel therapy and more status hearings till they wear him down or take him out. For crisesakes, they just extracted him from the VA hospital in North Carolina and have since held him without bail. Dean Clifford has been incarcerated since November of last year, his habeas corpus and his "orders to show cause" have been ignored, and that private attorney general from Seattle has been moved during his incarceration about ten times. Jerry and Joe Kane are dead, Billy Faust is dead, Tim Turner and a host of others are in Federal Prison.

So, THOSE WHO ARE taking action, although possibly misguided, are being shut down when they get too close to the truth or too vocal with the sheep. Like I said for Alayne, she is a beautiful vibrant woman with a conscience who got caught in the debacle, and I think she is in over her head, OR is being used as a catalyst to justify the breakdown of Wall Street for the implementation of the SDR system. See Paul's excellent thread for an excellent expose of this line of thinking.

I'm not suggesting that taking over the electoral process is a bad idea, I'm just wondering how you do that with less than 2% of the population who actually gives a sh!t while the rest of them are drugged and asleep.

The other question would be, and I'm sure I've asked this before and you probably answered it, we are no longer a republic. WE are a corporation in bankruptcy receivership. We are under a perpetual war like state of emergency, we are enemies of the state, collateralized against this bankruptcy, and those who are the creditors own and control all of the governments, militaries, natural resources, means of production, currencies, and the control grid to make sure this is never challenged. They now have microwave entrainment capability as well as full digital capture and collation of all information, all transactions, and all communication.

You've got quite a formidable foe with just a handful of people who support the Reset Button in a country and electoral system which no longer exists.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 9th November 2014 at 18:46.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

ElfeMya (10th November 2014), Nasu (13th November 2014), Sierra (9th November 2014)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Here I go, taking my own topic on a tangential ride. Hope I can segue back!

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    ... I believe that the citizens of the US need to attack, overturn, and transform the electoral paradigm, preventing agents of the Elite from even running for office, and getting "ordinary citizens" with no corporate ties into all elected and appointed positions....
    I'm not suggesting that taking over the electoral process is a bad idea, I'm just wondering how you do that with less than 2% of the population who actually gives a sh!t while the rest of them are drugged and asleep....
    I am buoyed-up by this article, an analysis of the threshold numbers that need to be hit, to make a new idea accepted: Minority Rules: Scientists Discover Tipping Point for the Spread of Ideas.

... we are no longer a republic. WE are a corporation in bankruptcy receivership. We are under a perpetual war like state of emergency, we are enemies of the state, collateralized against this bankruptcy, and those who are the creditors own and control all of the governments, militaries, natural resources, means of production, currencies, and the control grid to make sure this is never challenged. They now have microwave entrainment capability as well as full digital capture and collation of all information, all transactions, and all communication.

You've got quite a formidable foe with just a handful of people who support the Reset Button in a country and electoral system which no longer exists.
    I am convinced that (even if we accepted the karma and/or spiritual degradation of such action) a violent overthrow could not possibly work in the US [unless there was a coup d'état within the "Controllers"/secret government - where 'white hats' in the inner circle took out the upper echelon], and that a non-violent change of the VISIBLE power structure must be accomplished without stealth.

If The Reset Button Movement accomplished its goal of creating a government of the people (for the first time in US history), it would be with the secret government only seeing it as a temporary setback in their (100 year? 275 year? 3000 year?) plans.

As long as they live, the battle for citizen freedom and sovereignty and the battle for monetary global control will never be over.
    Nor would the goals of The Reset Button erase the secret government - but right now they have a well-oiled military machine and hideout/safe haven for corporations to engage in treasonous collusion 7/24/365 - The Reset Button would pour buckets of gritty sand and a few monkey-wrenches into their well-oiled overt machine, hampering their smooth and easy covert control.

There is the US government that most US citizens assume is there, and the reality of the corporate/banking takeover dissolving the national sovereignty. So, what happens if all high office positions are filled with "ordinary citizens?" Is there an immediate rescinding of treasonous laws and agreements, negating the USA, Inc. corporation and re-starting the national sovereignty? It would be the proper order of business for the 1st post-Reset Button Congress session, day 1.

Dennis
    Last edited by Dennis Leahy; 9th November 2014 at 20:26. Reason: added last paragraph

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

gripreaper (9th November 2014), Nasu (13th November 2014), sandy (9th November 2014), Sierra (9th November 2014)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Minority Rules: Scientists Discover Tipping Point for the Spread of Ideas.

Scientists at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute have found that when just 10 percent of the population holds an unshakable belief, their belief will always be adopted by the majority of the society. - See more at: http://news.rpi.edu/luwakkey/2902?de....SF82pnaL.dpuf
    That's encouraging, so how many adults are there in the US?

Quote Total number of Americans eligible to vote: 206,072,000
    10 percent would be about 20 million.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Nasu (13th November 2014)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Only 19.99 million to go! I'm kinda laughing at myself, but in the grand scheme, (and with the Internet and an idea's ability to "go viral"), 20 million is not impossible.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

ElfeMya (10th November 2014), Nasu (13th November 2014)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Only 19.99 million to go! I'm kinda laughing at myself, but in the grand scheme, (and with the Internet and an idea's ability to "go viral"), 20 million is not impossible.
    Here is your electorate Dennis. We have a long way to go I think.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Nasu (13th November 2014)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Here is your electorate Dennis. We have a long way to go I think.
    OK. buying a ticket to Ecuador.

Dennis

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

gripreaper (11th November 2014), Nasu (13th November 2014)

27. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member jerry's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,619 times in 696 posts

Here's a nonchalant Max Keiser Interview I found very interesting as she really doesn't appear to concerned for her safety

28. The Following User Says Thank You to jerry For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (18th November 2014)

29. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member jerry's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,619 times in 696 posts

http://wallstreetonparade.com/2014/1...la-fraud-case/

It’s called the Dracula fraud case against JPMorgan because no matter how many times JPMorgan’s lawyers try to kill it, the case rises up from the dead to find new life. Now, with former JPMorgan insider Alayne Fleischmann revealed by Matt Taibbi in Rolling Stone as someone who has critical firsthand evidence that a jury needs to hear in this case, a potential $1.6 billion jury award against JPMorgan is looking winnable – if the case can ever get in front of a jury.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to jerry For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (18th November 2014)

+ Reply to Thread