+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Awake And Aware 2013 : Kerry Cassidy's Time Travel Presentation Now Free!

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,300 times in 5,193 posts

Default Awake And Aware 2013 : Kerry Cassidy's Time Travel Presentation Now Free!

"Published on 11 Nov 2014
    Back in April of 2013 I produced a groundbreaking conference in the greater Los Angeles area (Burbank) that presented stellar Project Camelot whistleblowers and authors speaking on TIME TRAVEL."

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

aranuk (13th November 2014), Bassplayer1 (12th November 2014), Buzzie (13th November 2014), Elixir (18th November 2014), fourty-two (14th November 2014), Michael Moewes (13th November 2014), Richard S. (12th November 2014), sigma6 (18th November 2014), sijohn (13th November 2014), Star Tsar (18th November 2014), WhiteFeather (12th November 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Jamaica Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,160 times in 444 posts

Default Re: Awake And Aware 2013 : Kerry Cassidy's Time Travel Presentation Now Free!

Is it possible to get a breakdown, broader description or review of these videos or a reason why we should watch them instead of a one-line description? I'm sure I'm not the only one here who doesn't have unlimited time to view a slew of videos?

In a related matter, could someone direct me to page 2 - if there is one? Often, topics are pushed off the 'front page' here and I can't find them, seldom remembering which category they fall under.

Thanks!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jake gittes For This Post:

Linda Brown (12th November 2014), Olaf (13th November 2014), wnlight (13th November 2014), ZooLife (13th November 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Linda Brown's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Awake And Aware 2013 : Kerry Cassidy's Time Travel Presentation Now Free!

I agree Jake.

It would take me just a little bit of a push to get over the negative reaction that I personally get from reading the heading " Nazi Time Travel Story". I am not apologetic... to me... thats an uphill climb to get some interest involved in the entire video. I need a little bit more of an incentive to spend the time that would take out of my day.

Linda

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Linda Brown For This Post:

wnlight (13th November 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,819 times in 790 posts

I find it hard enough listening to her interview someone, let alone having to listen to her speak. Her interview style and tactics are horrible. The last interview I watched of hers was the Simon Parkes interview. My impression was that Kerry was competing with him. There is nothing warm or gracious about her. She is just so full of herself instead of providing a caring platform for the interviewee. I will not waste my time listening to her talk. I truly feel sorry for the disclosure witnesses that come to her. It is quite clear that she only cares about herself!

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Jean-Marie,

When the art of interviewing is so complicated and important why is it.... do you think that she allows herself to come across the way that you have mentioned. Surely she must know, and even probably has others who could tell her.... that she is affecting SOME people that way. I wonder at times why obviously smart people embark on a trail that is... non productive... unless they have a reason to do that.

Perhaps I have an oddball way of looking at things. But it seems to me that it might be an intentional barrier that she throws out there to impress her public a certain way. But WHY?
    Some things are more complicated than they seem on the surface. Thats years of experience and observation speaking.

Linda

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Linda Brown For This Post:

Hazel (13th November 2014), Jean-Marie (13th November 2014), wnlight (13th November 2014)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,819 times in 790 posts

Linda,

WHY? Because it is all about her, she is completely full of herself. When a witness is disclosing, I would prefer to see a caring, loving person holding space for them on the other side. Not someone who has to compete with a witness and announce that they "already knew about that". A kinder person would reply with "that confirms what we have been hearing". You couldn't pay me to watch her speech from the "awake and aware conference".

11. Link to Post #7
    Ecuador Honored, Retired Member. Warren passed on 2 July, 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,540 times in 864 posts

Is there a page two? I agree with jake. There have been many postings that I never read because I just didn't get to it in time.

12. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Buzzie's Avatar
    Thanks

Kerry Cassidy is not the best presenter or the best interviewer in the world. Some of her interviews and presentations are better than others. One thing I think most would agree is that she is extremely tenacious. I know of no one around who has dug up more hidden information over the years. Ok. She is not perfect but focus on the content.

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Buzzie For This Post:

fourty-two (14th November 2014), Krist (13th November 2014), Meggings (18th November 2014), NancyV (13th November 2014), sigma6 (18th November 2014), Snookie (13th November 2014)

14. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member NancyV's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,067 times in 989 posts

Quote Posted by Buzzie (here)
    Kerry Cassidy is not the best presenter or the best interviewer in the world. Some of her interviews and presentations are better than others. One thing I think most would agree is that she is extremely tenacious. I know of no one around who has dug up more hidden information over the years. Ok. She is not perfect but focus on the content.
    I agree. Even if her style irritates one, and I have definitely judged her too harshly in the past, she is still doing a service that is not easy. She keeps on doing it despite all the challenges and problems. Sometimes it takes a different type of personality that may irritate a lot of people to do something difficult, like she is doing. So even if her personality type is not my favorite, I admire her for her tenacity.
    Alpha Mike Foxtrot

15. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to NancyV For This Post:

Aryslan (13th November 2014), Buzzie (13th November 2014), Krist (13th November 2014), ktlight (14th November 2014), Limor Wolf (13th November 2014), Linda Brown (13th November 2014), Sebastion (13th November 2014), sigma6 (18th November 2014), Snookie (13th November 2014), thepainterdoug (13th November 2014)

16. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

I agree that she has been tenacious but has she done the subject a disservice by turning so many of you "off". You are the folks who have replied. What about the countless others who went away disgusted.

I wonder at times if that hasn't been intentional so that.... while on one hand she LOOKS like she is encouraging discussion and revelation... with the other hand she is actively slapping it down. Her tenacity is just the thing that makes me suspicious of her. The lady has an agenda and I for one.... am not entirely clear yet what that might be. This is just my own observation. You all know her far better than I do. Those of us who have earned the title "tenacious" also have a very strong motivation behind what we do. What is Kerry Cassidys?

Linda

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Linda Brown For This Post:

Jean-Marie (13th November 2014)

18. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member jerry's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,619 times in 696 posts

Quote Posted by NancyV (here)
    Quote Posted by Buzzie (here)
    I agree. Even if her style irritates one, and I have definitely judged her too harshly in the past, she is still doing a service that is not easy. She keeps on doing it despite all the challenges and problems. Sometimes it takes a different type of personality that may irritate a lot of people to do something difficult, like she is doing. So even if her personality type is not my favorite, I admire her for her tenacity.
    she's not in an audition or running for political office so we have to forego the charisma so to speak, and let her speak, as her topics she covers are interesting to say the least.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jerry For This Post:

Elixir (18th November 2014), ktlight (18th November 2014)

+ Reply to Thread