+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Satanists under Investigation? -- Common Law Court

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,246 posts

Default Re: Satanists under Investigation? -- Common Law Court

Quote I was ready to join the witch hunt in a state of righteous indignation until I read your post and recognized the truth of what you are saying. Thank you, Finefeather for your lovely post!!!!!!!
    That's the danger: witch hunts and I believe they have usually always been excuses for money grabs by the PTB...except the mini "witch hunt" in the 90s for father's molesting children. I remember one mother who started a witch hunt because the kids told her they had been going "up and down" in the bedroom with dad...turned out they were doing push ups...but not til after a lot of expense, lawyers and psychologists were involved. People do have expensive problems with critical thinking.

What happens in a witch hunt is, strangely, a presumption of guilt. So all one has to do to absolutely devastate the life of another person is to point a finger.
    Last edited by 161803398; 15th November 2014 at 00:31.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to 161803398 For This Post:

spiritwind (15th November 2014)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks

I saw this a few years ago. Its quite good and appears to be the beginnings of Kevin Annett.

https://youtube.com/watch?

and here we are re. David Icke:

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/k...ting-children/

Kevin Annett: Witnesses to 800 Irish children slaughtered; Dutch Prince, PM, Soros hunting children
    Last edited by 161803398; 15th November 2014 at 11:02.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 161803398 For This Post:

animovado (18th November 2014), Joe Akulis (15th November 2014), Limor Wolf (15th November 2014), seko (16th November 2014)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member Joe Akulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,456 times in 510 posts

I see the historical witch hunts as occasions when the "agents" got involved to take out people who were a threat to "the matrix".

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe Akulis For This Post:

161803398 (15th November 2014)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

Quote Your attitude is one of someone who regards himself as some kind of saint
    gosh, how did you read my mind!!! ':-O, saint sigma, of the patron blade running units...
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

animovado (18th November 2014), Finefeather (18th November 2014)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

As I understand it the elite or satanic ritual requires that it be told To the people to somehow justify the action.Does any member have more info on this ?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Desire For This Post:

161803398 (17th November 2014)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

I am just on that paragraph in a book by Joseph Farrell...."consent of the people...increases the powers of the occult rulers performing the ritual"

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 161803398 For This Post:

seko (16th November 2014), sigma6 (18th November 2014)

13. Link to Post #27
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,581 times in 1,719 posts

Kevin Annett is putting his life on the line to expose the known satanist/pedophiles in the Vatican, the Monarchy, high ranking politicians etc. Two attempts have been made on his life.

He and others have a really hard job to do and against great odds. Their efforts are to be commended.
    Last edited by East Sun; 17th November 2014 at 19:02. Reason: to correct spelling
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

161803398 (17th November 2014), sandy (18th November 2014)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Ill bet this is all even bigger than people can imagine. Bigger than humongous....I'd say it might be "cosmic" if you can use that word as a measure of size. Here's why:

I can't remember when I wasn't asking the question why God rejected Cain's vegetables and liked the burnt meat. Well, I guess I was suspicious partly because of the tone of the Ten Commandments which sound a lot more like a person than a God. It always seemed NOBODY cared about this issue. However, decades later, a former Vatican Translator, Mauro Biglino, gave a talk about that very subject. He says if you translate it properly the Bible stresses on numerous occasions that the smell of the meat has to go straight up the nose. Then he says the smell of burnt meat causes our brains to make endorphins....sounds like its a person not a god to me.

So I was pretty happy with that, if only because it meant I was right (ya!!!)...not sure about what though...if its factual then the "God" was really a person; if its just the imagination of whoever wrote the Bible then it could mean they just gave their character "God" some human characteristics.

HOWEVER, yesterday I started reading the "Grid of the Gods" by Joseph Farrell. AND....he has provided a translation of some bits of the Popol Vuh. In it there are some passages about the smell of burnt offerings. For instance, while someone is cooking the cut out heart of some poor sacrificial victim, the "Gods" lean over the fire and "found the smoke of the blood to be truly sweet". (This is actually getting scary).

All this has great implications for people in terms of concepts like sacrifice, obedience and why we exist on this planet. I believe I was born thinking we were here to take care of it. But someone way back in time, at some point decided we should be more concerned about debt to our "Gods". It also means our present "Gods" or "God" might not exactly be what we were thinking and time to move on. It also could mean, that idiot that wrote parts of the old testament somehow got over to Mexico and started messing with the Aztecs as well.

I think it also has implications re. the apparent Satanic practices of some of our leaders.

I believe in God...but I think mine is way above this kind of crap.
    Last edited by 161803398; 18th November 2014 at 03:45.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to 161803398 For This Post:

sandy (18th November 2014)

17. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

So, how do I engage this thread.

Lets assume for a moment that all manifestation stems from source. We can call this source "god" if we want, yet let's not confuse source with the many alien interlopers who pose as gods, who have masqueraded deep in all of earths many institutions and have written history to suit there own agendas.

Let's also keep in mind, just because an entity came from source does not mean it is human, and it also does not mean it has the capacity to emote the pure essence of heart energy, or the capacity to be fully empathic and unconditionally loving.

This is where the context of such a discussion get's muddy.

I would postulate, that those who are deep into pedophilia, human sacrifice rituals, drinking blood, burning of flesh and offering up to their astral buddies such energetics, ARE NOT human and do not have the capacity to run the source energy through any celestial chakras, and have severed their essence from the source energy and are totally hedonistic, and can now ONLY function within their lower terrestrial chakras, and THUS have no empathy, and ARE TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY incorrigible.

In other words, they will NEVER return to source differentiated in consciousness, and can only dissolve into photonic light particles from whence they came, and this is why they MUST go outside themselves and vampire energy and life force from others, while they psychopathically cannot see "other" and have no boundary from which to differentiate.

They are irreconcilable, incorrigible, and unable to be part of the heart of man. So, I do not view them as capable of returning to source differentiated with full consciousness, and empathy. PERIOD.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 18th November 2014 at 04:41.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

161803398 (18th November 2014), genevieve (19th November 2014)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Well my definition of "person" is fairly broad...and could include so called "aliens". They aren't god; they aren't animals or plants and they aren't machines. I suppose they could be some kind of other entity but many of them are in politics so I call them persons

I guess what you are saying is that they have no soul....therefore they are not people. Some Gnostic Christians had the idea long ago that there are some people who will just go back to dust when they die.
    Last edited by 161803398; 18th November 2014 at 05:33.

20. Link to Post #31
    South Africa Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,472 times in 1,084 posts

Quote Posted by sigma6 (here)
    Quote Your attitude is one of someone who regards himself as some kind of saint
    gosh, how did you read my mind!!! ':-O, saint sigma, of the patron blade running units...
    Hey sigma6...Quite easy dear fellow
    I know you are are probably a great person and mean well...just remember though that even Saint Joan of Arc got burnt at the stake.
    What goes around comes around...

21. Link to Post #32
    South Africa Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,472 times in 1,084 posts

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    I would postulate, that those who are deep into pedophilia, human sacrifice rituals, drinking blood, burning of flesh and offering up to their astral buddies such energetics, ARE NOT human
    All the Selfs/monads who are in the human kingdom now, have been animals in the previous animal kingdom.

If you study what goes on in the animal world you will notice the many rituals etc which take place...
    Pedophelia, sacrifice, drinking blood, rape, murder etc etc, ALL are found in the animal kingdom...so I would postulate that you are not recognising a basic trait in us...now...humans.

Now the human has a more advanced mental state...so if you combine that with the emotionless practices of predators, like the big cats, in the animal kingdom...what you get is some pretty sick stuff...from humans.

I often watch my cats play with live mice and they seem to be loving it...the little murderers

Of course not all humans are like that because we all have not incarnated as the predator type animals and have mostly been in the more sedate and softer animals...like the plant eaters.

It's funny how we always want to blame the very worst in human practices on someone else...like some non existent ET...because we seem to be ashamed of been associated with these acts...
    Last edited by Finefeather; 18th November 2014 at 07:13.

22. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

OK, so we humans have a reptilian brainstem, and the animals do not have a cerebrum or a cerebellum, or the ability to cognitively think rational thoughts, or to emote with empathy.

I'm not adverse to calling the crazy psychopathic satanic pedophile elite "animals"
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

animovado (18th November 2014), Finefeather (18th November 2014)

24. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

I am quite confident that animals feel empathy but they do hunt for food.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/ar...-feel-empathy/

25. The Following User Says Thank You to 161803398 For This Post:

Shezbeth (18th November 2014)

26. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 161803398 (here)
    I am just on that paragraph in a book by Joseph Farrell...."consent of the people...increases the powers of the occult rulers performing the ritual"
    absolutely... the whole statutory legal system is based on a coded language they use, that you don't understand, then getting you to quite literally, "step into their parlour", and then using their coded language, they come to the conclusion, based on your words and actions (and an "evaluation" of your intentions) ...that you have "consented"... and from that point forward, (literally before you have even shown up to the "court") they are now acting as trustees with power of attorney over what appears to be a "business trust" (according to my latest research) and you are but an incompetent boob, and beneficiary... none the wiser...

slavery by consent... over the presumed "incompetent" by the self appointed "superiors" (elitists)
    Last edited by sigma6; 19th November 2014 at 07:34.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

161803398 (19th November 2014), genevieve (19th November 2014), gripreaper (19th November 2014)

28. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,270 times in 446 posts

Kevin Annette is very real. My social work professor introduced him to us via his first video, "Unrepentent" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0brD50DIv5Q He lost his job, his marriage and received death threats after innocently and naively trying to expose the truth of deaths of children in the local residential school. Some of the members of his United Church congregations showed him hidden graves of children that had died there in previous decades. He as horrified to discover that the deaths of children at residential schools across Canada was commonplace and that there was a deliberately policy of infecting children with tuberculosis by forcing children who were healthy to interact with them, play with them, sleep with them. Then he uncovered the fact that some were used in Satanic rituals and the rest is history! Good for this man for not backing down and helping to establish and independent court to try these crimes. Alfred Lebremont Webre regularly has Kevin Annette on as a guest for interviews and Alex Jones has had him on as guest. Here are several of the more recent interviews https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7e8...2P3gu1Ot_cp8ka I was convinced of the truth of the child sacrifices and ritual abuse among the nobility and elite when I watched the excruciating video interview of Tuis. I can't find the video anymore. She was given to the church as the first born to be used in elite rituals. She lived to tell the tale because her handler developed affection for her. It was a life changing interview for me as well. I wonder if David Icke has also received threats to his family? She is a dutch lady whose testimony was used this past summer in the common-law court. This is only part of the original interview and describes her family being used through several generations
    Last edited by Aspen; 19th November 2014 at 01:10.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aspen For This Post:

161803398 (19th November 2014), heyokah (19th November 2014), sigma6 (19th November 2014)

30. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,270 times in 446 posts

I wonder if the elites who watch or participate in these rituals believe they are necessary? It reminds me of when the villagers of olden days would choose the virgin to be sacrificed to the dragon to appease him. Perhaps some of these persons literally require human blood or human flesh in order to keep in their human form . . . so they can continue to rule. I agree with others that state that it is amazing what people will justify, the ends justifying the means. I also wonder if some of these people participating in these rituals are even human at all? Perhaps some of them are fourth dimensional entities that do not really have Consciousness from Source at all.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

this video may explain why David Icke is reluctant to be involved in supporting Kevin Annette.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aspen For This Post:

161803398 (19th November 2014), sigma6 (19th November 2014)

32. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

At least some of them think its normal: Kinsey caused a lot of problems for people.

Last edited by 161803398; 19th November 2014 at 07:32.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to 161803398 For This Post:

sigma6 (19th November 2014)

34. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

I think it all starts with small lies, and once that seed is planted, or like a germ it grows, and it will eventually mutate years and decades and in the case of groups, even centuries later, becoming a philosophy in it's own right... falsehood, or evil will always be against the ultimate truth (or true nature of reality) of the universe, in opposition to life.

Even good honest people, if not careful, can slowly become so wrapped up in their own lies, or people who don't develop a healthy self image, or develop some social or psychological imbalance... the "tiny lie" gives relief or some small benefit... This is a model of positive reinforcement, how all addictions begin... Until it ultimately takes over their entire personality, or they develop a second personality (the deceiver) and their "public self" Like a dirty politician. Or a prostitute for hire.

Some people literally can't speak unless it is in the form of a lie, or manipulation, or deception, or misleading somehow... (compulsive liars) it's a compulsion... and they have now vested so much in this way of being (cognitive dissonance), there is a sense of "superiority" or accomplishment , in their ability to manipulate or deceive others... yet it's always inevitably a negative spiral... I think if all these people could be given the choice to go back and start over... They would choose the path of life, they would choose the wisdom and simplicity and solid foundation of truth.

I read somewhere Socrate's contemporaries had once said to him "we cannot stand against you... you (your technique of debating) are too powerful..." and Socrates would reply "It's not me you can't stand against, I am only a man... it is the truth that you can't stand against..."

It's interesting the first book of the Bible, is a psychological analysis of truth vs falsehood, about deception, breach of trust, and the consequences... I have analyzed it, and it tells me there was a very meticulous, and logical, and even scientific way this story was put together... was this the original story, I doubt it (King James revision?) but the story that is there now is clear... maybe it is just me superimposing my interpretation on it... but I don't think so, it is too logically concise, to fundamental, it follows a principle of logic...

It's incredible how it deals with very complex psychological issues, that are in fact the most relevant issues of our time today... Still to this day!! In such a foundational way. Ideas of truth and man's relationship to authority, principles of trust (or contract) and the introduction of deception. Man's proneness to using his intelligence for lower purpose... Bang! all right in the "beginning", right out of the gate. Under the heading "Genesis" (lol) There is just so many layers to it... I can contemplate the stories in that book indefinitely... lol...
    Last edited by sigma6; 20th November 2014 at 10:11.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

161803398 (19th November 2014), Finefeather (19th November 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2