+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Substantial debunking articles on Gordon Duff and Veterans Today

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,020 times in 927 posts

Default Re: Substantial debunking articles on Gordon Duff and Veterans Today

Still haven't read through these articles but I really appreciate you Paul and I'm looking forward to it.
    Some issues I've had with Duff:
    ~ Wife is in medical field and he is very "stubborn" to admit some very obvious institutional medical mafia cons.
    ~ His response to the ebola con was to promote his company's new surveillance blimp, as if we need ANOTHER surveillance platform.
    ~ Strange, deep support of Obama has been maybe the biggest red flag.
    ~ Total support of man made global warming ridiculousness.

However, VT has been at the forefront of some pretty major admissions of truth:
    ~ 9/11 being an inside job. JFK and many other false flags exposed.
    ~ We are not alone in the universe and our history is all a lie.
    ~ Duff once wrote, "What is the birthright of all “earthlings” is access to the truth, survival of life force after death, a universal consiousness, the truth about our planet, the nature of mankind and what the universe is really about. There are layers to disclosure. Superficially, you can easily surmise that religion is not what it seems and we are being seriously hosed over technology." Anyone that would publicly make a statement like this can't be all bad. This could easily have been a post here on PA.

Other than the quote, these are all off the top of my head. You could easily add to both of these lists. And we're not even talking about the opinions he allows his other writers to bring out, many of which are amazing and have graced these pages many a time. My point is I think it's foolish to just use a blanket statement and say he's a disinfo agent or he's 100% legit. Nothing about this world is black and white.

Matt
    Fear is simply a consequence of a lack of information.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Matt P For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (14th November 2014), A Voice from the Mountains (14th November 2014), David Ansible (15th November 2014), Gardener (14th November 2014), Griff (15th November 2014), Hanson (19th December 2014), Jake (14th November 2014), Kryztian (14th November 2014), NancyV (14th November 2014), naste.de.lumina (14th November 2014), spiritguide (14th November 2014), sunflower (14th November 2014), TargeT (14th November 2014), ThePythonicCow (14th November 2014), WhiteFeather (14th November 2014)

3. Link to Post #22
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,555 times in 3,482 posts

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    Gordan Duff to me was always more of "consider this" as opposed to "Here it is!" type of info anyway .. so nothing changes for me with this ...
    Same, that's how I use it too. The Obama issue pulled me up a bit, but until you pay closer attention, it could just as easily be a case of ignorance or a differing view. I look for truth everywhere, vetting out info which is important to me as I go, so the intent of an author is of little consequence to me, so I rarely consider it. I appreciate articles like these though, coz disinfo sites are great for seeing what they want us to think, so it's always handy to know which ones they are.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Jake (14th November 2014), Matt P (14th November 2014), naste.de.lumina (14th November 2014), ThePythonicCow (14th November 2014)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

Thank you so much for posting. I have wondered if anyone else realized this guy is the American sorcha faal, and why we treat VT any differently than whatdoesitmean.com...I mean, like some folks say...it's fun and all, but c'mon!!

**can someone please post the text of the blog post from the update at the bottom of the first article? It's blocked here at work. Please and thank you!
    Last edited by donk; 14th November 2014 at 14:45.

6. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member NancyV's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,067 times in 989 posts

I only had to read Gordon Duff a few times to realize he was a not even very good bullsh*t artist. It also pisses me off that he is using his veterans status to dispense his self proclaimed insider knowledge and expertise and calls his website "Veterans Today". I don't think he represents any intelligent and aware veteran and certainly not the ones I know, including my husband and son. If someone tells you that maybe 40% of what they say is lies, which Duff has said, how do you know which 40% is false? Aside from the obvious biases he displays and obvious fantasies, which I can immediately reject, how can I decide for sure what else is false?

I could waste my time continuing to read his crap or I could just reject everything he says. A liar lies. He is a self admitted liar thus I will reject everything he says so I don't have to sift through his inane meanderings to try to discern what might hold a grain of truth. There is way too much evidence that he is spewing a lot of disinfo along with some truth in order to not have it be immediately obvious to almost EVERYONE that he is a liar and most likely a supporter of or paid by those who are engaged in the ongoing propaganda wars.

I still found him rather amusing a couple of years ago, but now I am bored with his act/agenda, but I'm continually amazed by how many people still give credence to anything he says. The links Paul posted make it clear that he is not to be trusted as a source of reliable information. I imagine that he and others like him probably get a big laugh at how easy it is to fool gullible people, and that also pisses me off, but it is true. Because we want to believe people who have some of the same views we have, we like to overlook anything they say that might make us question everything they say. If we are good people, and most of us are, we want to believe that others are good. This mirror effect is often a weakness and is one of the most common ways we can be trapped into believing crap. We can be sure that the disinformation brokers use this basically good trait of humans to see goodness in others to their advantage.

The safest way for me to assess information is to never believe anyone 100% just because I like some of their theories. That does not mean I disbelieve them, it means that I am detached from whether what they say is truth or bunk. When it becomes blatantly clear that some or much of what they are saying is false (not just incorrect), I avoid or reject everything they say unless they still occasionally amuse me. Then at some point I am probably no longer amused, as Gordon Duff no longer amuses me. Now I consider him to possibly be a tool of those who benefit by disinformation or a paid, self interested mercenary and shill... AND a traitor to the human race.
    Alpha Mike Foxtrot

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to NancyV For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (14th November 2014), donk (14th November 2014), Gardener (14th November 2014), Jake (14th November 2014), naste.de.lumina (14th November 2014), PurpleLama (14th November 2014), Sebastion (15th November 2014), TargeT (14th November 2014)

8. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member NancyV's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,067 times in 989 posts

Quote Posted by donk (here)
    Thank you so much for posting. I have wondered if anyone else realized this guy is the American sorcha faal, and why we treat VT any differently than whatdoesitmean.com...I mean, like some folks say...it's fun and all, but c'mon!!

**can someone please post the text of the blog post from the update at the bottom of the first article? It's blocked here at work. Please and thank you!
    Veterans Today’s Gordon Duff and his elite bio

“Gordon Duff is a Marine Vietnam veteran, a combat infantryman, and Senior Editor at Veterans Today. His career has included extensive experience in international banking along with such diverse areas as consulting on counter insurgency, surveillance technologies, intelligence analysis,defense technologies or acting as a UN diplomat and “special consultant.”

Duff currently serves on the boards of the Adamus Group, one of the world’s largest energy technology firms and of a private financial institution participating in the Federal Reserve Banking group.

His most recent project adapts advanced military technologies to wildlife and land management in cooperation with the UN, USAID and International Wildlife Federation.“

Is this bio satire?

- “extensive experience in international banking” = willful promotion of debt slavery
    - “consulting on counter insurgency” = suppressing legitimate political opposition or suppressing controlled opposition after it has served its purpose
    - “surveillance technologies” = it’s not for your safety, it’s for *their* safety
    - “intelligence analysis” = we tell you what the intelligence says, and if you want to make your own independent analysis, we’ll say you can’t, in the name of national security
    - “defense technologies” = offensive technologies
    - “acting as a UN diplomat” = acting as a diplomat for a subversive organization that was given free land for its headquarters by the Rockefellers, whose ultimate goal is a one world government

“Duff currently serves on the boards of the Adamus Group, one of the world’s largest energy technology firms and of a private financial institution participating in the Federal Reserve Banking group.“

Yet why does a Google search for “Adamus Group” turn up more questions than answers, with links on the first page to posts asking for more information about this group?

And serving on the board of a Federal Reserve Bank member bank is no badge of honour, considering the purpose of the Federal Reserve Banks is to serve as a cartel by restricting competition.

Lee Rogers also drew attention to two recent highly suspect articles on the site, which constitute unwarranted fearmongering:

The Immediate Goal Of The Jesuits: Declare Martial Law In The United States

Nuclear Christmas, a Tale of False Flag Terror

In case this isn’t enough of an indication that Duff isn’t a credible source, see this interview where he says:

“About 30% of what’s on Veterans Today is patently false. About 40% of what I write is at least purposely partially false, because if I didn’t write false information, I wouldn’t be alive.“

Alpha Mike Foxtrot

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to NancyV For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (14th November 2014), donk (14th November 2014), Gardener (14th November 2014), Jake (14th November 2014), naste.de.lumina (14th November 2014), TargeT (14th November 2014)

10. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

Quote Posted by Xanth (here)
    Ok some unknown blogger with an email address of "crikeymail-blog@yahoo.com" and next to no links on google posts some stuff ... and I need to read it because?
    Because shooting the messenger has zero credit if you don't have any desire to read the message... IMHO. .

Jake...

Edit... It was the 40 percent disinfo comment that got me... I won't make a big stink about it... Reading the articles before commenting further..
    Last edited by Jake; 14th November 2014 at 16:10.
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

NancyV (14th November 2014), naste.de.lumina (14th November 2014), TargeT (14th November 2014)

12. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member bodhii71's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,258 times in 230 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    I'm not sure what to make of the following three articles yet, in part because I have not read this blogger before.

However these three articles purport to uncover a number of discrepancies and overblown claims in the reporting of Gordon Duff and of his Veterans Today website.
    I will confess to being prone to substantial skepticism, myself, regarding the story of Leo Wanta, so I share the skepticism evident in the second article above.

My initial skimming of the other two articles led me to think that these articles might be reasonably accurate in their reporting, though I have not verified anything independently myself.
    I don't even have to read them to intuitively agree with them, Duff reeks of either controlled opposition or something "else" off... his stories are at times very fantastical and he blindly supports the figure head Obama.

It just doesn't "read true" to me, or not "true enough" anyway.

I categorize him in the same camp as Prison Planet / InfoWars.... with out a "release valve" the population might truly be dangerous...

Quote Posted by Zionbrion (here)
    Gordon Duff admits himself that 40% of what he writes on VT is purpousfully false, other wise he wouldn't be alive, is his reasoning.
    to me this always seemed like the WORST of cop-outs. Pathetic, Dangerous and basically the exact definition of "disinfo agent".

I would never do this, I DO NOT do this and never would I stoop so low.
    I am in total agreement with you on this.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bodhii71 For This Post:

donk (14th November 2014), Jake (14th November 2014), NancyV (14th November 2014), naste.de.lumina (14th November 2014), TargeT (14th November 2014)

14. Link to Post #28
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Jake (here)
    Quote Posted by Xanth (here)
    Ok some unknown blogger with an email address of "crikeymail-blog@yahoo.com" and next to no links on google posts some stuff ... and I need to read it because?
    Because shooting the messenger has zero credit if you don't have any desire to read the message... IMHO. .

Jake...

Edit... It was the 40 percent disinfo comment that got me... I won't make a big stink about it... Reading the articles before commenting further..
    That would be one of the most common logical fallacies, one most of society is TRAINED to rely heavily on (and it's sad too).

This logical Fallacy is: ad hominem
    Quote An ad hominem (Latin for "to the man" or "to the person"[1]), short for argumentum ad hominem, is a form of criticism directed at something about the person one is criticizing, rather than something (potentially, at least) independent of that person. When used inappropriately, it is a fallacy in which a claim or argument is dismissed on the basis of some irrelevant fact or supposition about the author or the person being criticized.
    the world population would be so much more capable and less manipulated if it only spent a bit of time learning Critical Thinking (or even just the various Logical Fallacies).

This logical Fallacy is what puts the strength behind a label like "Conspiracy Theorist"; with out this fallacy that label would be as powerless as it should be.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

donk (14th November 2014), gripreaper (15th November 2014), Jake (14th November 2014), NancyV (14th November 2014), naste.de.lumina (14th November 2014)

16. Link to Post #29
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,529 times in 1,350 posts

I understand these types of attacks against the messengers of 'bad news' as a form of self defense: 'I may not have been fooled again, no way.'

Eventually something like a second awakening will occur after overcoming the disappointment.

And there is no reason we can not have a third, fourth, ... and so on, while we insist on believing that reality will submit to our desires and attachments.

Anyway, I like some of the contributing writers of veteranstoday and I think using discernment as a filter, we find some interesting gems like this: The Black Madonna and the Swastika.

Naste.
    Last edited by naste.de.lumina; 14th November 2014 at 22:04.

17. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

Yikes... What if 50 percent of the alt media repeats 50 percent of VT information? Taking into consideration that it is 40 percent, patently false to begin with,,, we have a BIG saturation of information problem... The author of this blog has already promised to show guilt by association to many of the names that we already know...

> the editors and writers of Veterans Today,
    > Alfred Lambremont Webre,
    > Christopher Story,
    > David Wilcock,
    > Kerry Cassidy,
    > Jeff Rense,
    > Greg Szymanski,
    > Benjamin Fulford,
    etc.

As always, discernment is crucial...

My point is that I don't want to watch alt media, and alt info researchers becoming forever tainted for repeating what Gordo says,,, then watch as nothing happens to Gordo,,, just the alt media overall... I smell a big rat... I see patent disinfo to be LIES....

Gordon WILL be the downfall of alt media if alt media has decided that Lies are okay.... We do not have to except that Gordon has to tell Mostly lies to stay alive.... Not as a responsible reporter...

Either march forward with the truth,, or don't march at all!!!

There is less alphabet soup,, in my alphabet soup....

Jake..
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (14th November 2014), Agape (14th November 2014), donk (14th November 2014), Gardener (14th November 2014), NancyV (14th November 2014), naste.de.lumina (14th November 2014), Phoenix1304 (14th November 2014), PurpleLama (14th November 2014), Shezbeth (15th November 2014), TargeT (14th November 2014), WhiteFeather (14th November 2014), Zionbrion (14th November 2014)

19. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

I <3 NancyV!!!!

Quote Because we want to believe people who have some of the same views we have, we like to overlook anything they say that might make us question everything they say. If we are good people, and most of us are, we want to believe that others are good. This mirror effect is often a weakness and is one of the most common ways we can be trapped into believing crap.
    ...music to my ears...well said!!

Quote Gordon WILL be the downfall of alt media if alt media has decided that Lies are okay.... We do not have to except that Gordon has to tell Mostly lies to stay alive.... Not as a responsible reporter...
    Amen to this, brother, I get a sick feeling in my stomach when I see us supporting that insane line of thinking...."um, ok, let's get "information" from someone who says 'I PROMISE a percentage is false, cuz the true nuggets might kill me.'"

That's called a game, folks. I like listening to people/media tell me what they want me to believe. Even if it's all lies. I'll play the "find the nugget" game with mainstrem media...
    Last edited by donk; 14th November 2014 at 18:32.

20. Link to Post #32
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

As always, discernment is crucial...
    yes, but when people FORCE discernment via the "Duff method" it's basically pure evil in my mind. its like saying:

"yes, I know amazing secrets, but half of what I will tell you is lies"

WTF? how is that acceptable, how is that even remotely useful given the current "education" most people recieve (I don't think I need to go into this topic, it should be generally known that all government run /subsidized / aproved education in the western world is very detrimental to discernment, logic and basic understanding techniques; it instead focuses on supporting logical fallacies such as: Appeal to Authority, Appeal to Emotion, Ad Hominem Gaslighting etc.. (good source of info: https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/)

This is self admitted manipulation of one of the most widely prevalent weaknesses of modern society.

I may be beating a dead horse here, but this is such a disgusting action; the only consideration I can give duff is maybe he is too stupid to understand what he said /is doing.

My point is that I don't want to watch alt media, and alt info researchers becoming forever tainted for repeating what Gordo says,,, then watch as nothing happens to Gordo,,, just the alt media overall... I smell a big rat... I see patent disinfo to be LIES....

Gordon WILL be the downfall of alt media if alt media has decided that Lies are okay.... We do not have to except that Gordon has to tell Mostly lies to stay alive.... Not as a responsible reporter...

Either march forward with the truth,, or don't march at all!!!

There is less alphabet soup,, in my alphabet soup....

Jake..
    This is why I say "controlled opposition"; I can't believe he is accidentally doing the most damaging thing possible leveraging the greatest weakness of today's society.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (14th November 2014), Agape (14th November 2014), donk (14th November 2014), Gardener (14th November 2014), Jake (14th November 2014), NancyV (14th November 2014), naste.de.lumina (14th November 2014), sandy (16th November 2014)

22. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,020 times in 927 posts

I think some of you are making too big a deal out of the 40% disinfo admission. Gordon makes it pretty clear that an informed reader should be able to spot most of it and he also goes out of his way to give many hints when he's doing it. It's not like he's going out of his way to deceive (generally speaking).
    Few, if any, of you understand what it means to report on information that can get you killed. I certainly don't but I can remember many recent examples of reporters and whistleblowers being killed or destroyed and I sure wouldn't blame a person for injecting a little disinfo in order to stay alive, especially if he's going to tell me, warn me often, educate me on how to notice it and hint when it's coming.

Matt
    Fear is simply a consequence of a lack of information.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Matt P For This Post:

Hanson (19th December 2014), idiit (20th April 2015), Jake (14th November 2014), Kryztian (14th November 2014), naste.de.lumina (14th November 2014)

24. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,387 times in 4,616 posts

I don't want to make it worse ( it's already real bad ..) but personally , I'd give the 'alternative media reports' in general , somewhere between 0,5 to 4 % credibility .
    Not 60%, not 40% , not even 10% .

MSM may have the damned 10% because the level of reporting and resources available to them are larger and alternative media are infiltrated by all sorts of characters and reporters are not well equipped for their jobs .

I know that 0,5 to 4 % sounds real bad but it's realistic in my opinion . And it does not automatically mean that the value of information or the reporting range can be compared to MSM.

It's like .. big science fiction ..where people are trying to fit and fix their theories to reality . It's not better or worse than what artists do , in sense , may be that media are an art rather than science ,
    they provide you with metaphors , charm you to admiring their masterpieces, hairdos, icons and delivery style .

And then , they let you guess ... what is the meaning of their message, the real truth behind ..
    longer they can make you think and guess , more popular they become , more attractive ..they make you come back and ask for more, whether they suck the news from their thumbs or not is not important,
    the important factor is whether YOU BELIEVE THEM and help them to spread some more mess ... age .

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (14th November 2014), Curt (14th November 2014), Jake (14th November 2014), NancyV (14th November 2014), naste.de.lumina (14th November 2014), TargeT (14th November 2014)

26. Link to Post #35
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks

In my perception the key question is:

The primary intent of the site is to inform or disinform?

The answer to that question makes all the difference.

One thing is disinform a bit (circumstantial), in order to inform a lot.

Another thing is inform a bit, in order to disinform a lot.
    Last edited by naste.de.lumina; 14th November 2014 at 20:06.

27. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Quote I think some of you are making too big a deal out of the 40% disinfo admission.
    And I think some of us are not taking it seriously enough.

Did you read the articles? As one who is able to discern his "truth", tell us, is part of the 40% his own biography?

What would the difference between him and SF be, if SF admitted that "they" made up 40% of their crap? (though any time SF gets posted around here, the disinfo police police are all over it, we're not even allowed to discuss it lest it reflect poorly on the forum)

When I asked if the new whistleblower was injecting misinfo, it was said to be a stupid question (I do realize it was). But now for gordo we are told this is a valid transmission of information...
    Last edited by donk; 14th November 2014 at 20:46.

28. Link to Post #37
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Quote I may be beating a dead horse here, but this is such a disgusting action; the only consideration I can give duff is maybe he is too stupid to understand what he said /is doing.
    He is probably overlooking the fact that our bovine excrement detection systems have gotten a massive upgrade after years of continuous bullsh!tting from both the altmed and the msm, its just not working anymore, he is running out of chips, everything has been milked to the bone, got milk, no all they have left to squeeze are dry teets, what I am worried about is why it is so obvious, who or what is going to replace him and do we have to do this bs detection all over again, you can bet your @ss their stories will be better.
    Last edited by 778 neighbour of some guy; 14th November 2014 at 23:33.

29. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Fare the well, Ed, my friend...you will be missed, (sorry I missed the stunt that got you booted...wish ya hadn'ta done that *frowny face*...)

30. Link to Post #39
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Stew Webb Claims Gordon Duff’s Veterans Today is CIA-Style Limited Hangout! (Video)

Basically, there has been a split and Stew Webb is no longer working with Gordon Duff and Veterans Today.
    Stew has accused Gordon of being a bad guy, setting up VT to be a limited hangout. This is all nuts. Stew is pissed.

Start at 48:50 –

Source: http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative...o-3139498.html

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2