Thread: "Origins" Exclusive Worldwide Premiere

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member edina's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,172 times in 2,420 posts

Default "Origins" Exclusive Worldwide Premiere

This is available for people to watch on youtube for a limited time only... until 22 November 2014

here's the trailor to help you decide if this something you may want to watch...

from well.org, cool channel btw ....
    I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

2. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (18th November 2014), Amenjo (16th November 2014), Czarek (16th November 2014), Earthship (16th November 2014), Ecnal61 (16th November 2014), ghostrider (16th November 2014), JRS (16th November 2014), Lefty Dave (16th November 2014), Michael Moewes (16th November 2014), MorningSong (16th November 2014), naochan (17th November 2014), Opal (16th November 2014), Pweeky (16th November 2014), Richard S. (16th November 2014), RunningDeer (16th November 2014), sandy (16th November 2014), shadowstalker (18th November 2014), Skyhaven (16th November 2014), Snoweagle (16th November 2014), TelosianEmbrace (16th November 2014), TraineeHuman (18th November 2014), watchZEITGEISTnow (16th November 2014), Yetti (22nd November 2014)

3. Link to Post #2

4. The Following User Says Thank You to watchZEITGEISTnow For This Post:

edina (16th November 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Default Re: "Origins" Exclusive Worldwide Premiere

thanks for the video ... will watch this tonight later for sure ... the trailer was inviting ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Talking Re: "Origins" Exclusive Worldwide Premiere

WOW!!!! This is just jam-packed with great science references and inspirational ideas...

They mention an Origins Summitt (online and free) at the end of the video,

Here's the link to register for it if you're interested.

http://origins.well.org/explore

I also appreciate the reference to the fact that this is for "our children's, children's, children."
    Back in the late 80's I heard a voice say that very phrase to me, one night in the middle of the night.
    It said, "You are here for your children's, children's children."
    How cool is that!!!!
    Last edited by edina; 16th November 2014 at 02:47.
    I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to edina For This Post:

naochan (16th November 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    Ireland Avalon Member Snoweagle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,632 times in 1,021 posts

It doesn't explain "WHY . . . " that minimalist population existed in that region in the first place.

Why were they allegedly the source of humanity?
    How does that emergence correlate with Neanferthal man and the other derivatives?
    What about the million year old "Lucy" also found in Southern Africa?
    What about the remains of an apparent nomad tribe in Northern Siberia found wearing full body armour made entirely of Copper from about the same time if not earlier?
    Where are the human remains of Equatorial America? At what time did they disappear? Was it before of after the IBM Genome project summations?

I contend this movie as well produced as it is; is actually conditioning people to consider this as the start time of humanity when in fact this is wrong.

Some immutable facts to consider:
    Saturn was the original Sun for planet Earth.
    Ancestors of mankind were GIANTS originally 30 (thirty) feet tall.
    Earth did not have a Moon until recently.

Were these points referenced in this docummentary. No - I thought not
    Last edited by Snoweagle; 16th November 2014 at 11:11.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Snoweagle For This Post:

edina (16th November 2014), leavesoftrees (22nd November 2014)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

One day science will discover life did not originate on Earth ... the old lyrians who were giants , mated with early humans , then the offspring was genetically altered by the Syrian creator overlords as they liked to be called the sons of heaven ... this deliberate altering shortened our life spans which were originally 1,000 years to only 80-100 years and the aggression gene greatly enhanced as we were designed to be warriors for our overlords who evolved too quickly and became easy prey for space travelling warlike races of human ET's ... the brothers of these Syrian overlords the Plejaren have been coming to Earth for the last 13,500 years to try and correct what their extended family did to earth mankind around 2,500 years ago ... http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Bil...ntact_Report_9 yes it's a long read but it's our history told from a female ET from the planet Erra in the taget system in a different space time configuration 80 light years beyond the pleadies ... Her ancestors were the gods of Earth's past ... slightly different than what Earth bound science tells us about Earth's past ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

As I watched this, I wondered to myself if some people in this forum, (given the nature of the topics discussed here) would not be able to look past the beginning where they share a more mainstream version of how humanity started to go on and glean some of the very useful information shared throughout the rest of the movie.

Interesting side bit, not from the movie, the aboriginal San Bushmen, considered their first God, the God that created them and taught them to live in harmony with Nature to be a Preying Mantis type being.
    Curiously enough, the aboriginals of Australia also have a very long relationship with the Mantis looking type being in their dreamtime, which they consider to be the real world.
    In exo-politics, the Mantas are considered to be master geneticists. Enki was commissioned by his father Anu to create a biosphere in this solar system and is also considered to be a master geneticist.

What if all this time we've assigned Enki to be repitilian, when in fact, he was Mantid, we are called Mankind, aren't we?

The Anunakki volunteered to help Enki with the experiments. The Anunakki perhaps being a type of beings/people ( whatever) under the command of Anu, but not necessarily of the same species.

This tidbit of information takes the conversation off of the track of the otherwise very useful, inspiring, and actionable information available in the movie, ...

Thank you snoweagle and ghostrider for your first thoughts.

14. Link to Post #8
    Spain Avalon Member Michael Moewes's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,910 times in 372 posts

awesome movie, thanks for sharing

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Michael Moewes For This Post:

edina (17th November 2014)

16. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Zionbrion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,416 times in 406 posts

Quote Posted by Snoweagle (here)
    It doesn't explain "WHY . . . " that minimalist population existed in that region in the first place.

Why were they allegedly the source of humanity?
    How does that emergence correlate with Neanferthal man and the other derivatives?
    What about the million year old "Lucy" also found in Southern Africa?
    What about the remains of an apparent nomad tribe in Northern Siberia found wearing full body armour made entirely of Copper from about the same time if not earlier?
    Where are the human remains of Equatorial America? At what time did they disappear? Was it before of after the IBM Genome project summations?

I contend this movie as well produced as it is; is actually conditioning people to consider this as the start time of humanity when in fact this is wrong.

Were these points referenced in this docummentary. No - I thought not
    I am with you on that one, was hard to swallow at the beginning of this movie, but I tried to look past the inaccuracy in order to watch the rest. It was definitley well made with some beautiful imagery, and had lots of i portant ideas for humanities current dilemna; but for me it was very basic and stuff I have known for the last 10+ years of my life. I suppose it is good info for mainstream people, but I think most of those people choose not to watch movies like this.

Also i have never heard Saturn as being the original sun, where does this infor ation come from?

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zionbrion For This Post:

edina (17th November 2014), Snoweagle (16th November 2014)

18. Link to Post #10
    Ireland Avalon Member Snoweagle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,632 times in 1,021 posts

Quote Posted by Zionbrion (here)
    I am with you on that one, was hard to swallow at the beginning of this movie, but I tried to look past the inaccuracy in order to watch the rest. It was definitley well made with some beautiful imagery, and had lots of i portant ideas for humanities current dilemna; but for me it was very basic and stuff I have known for the last 10+ years of my life. I suppose it is good info for mainstream people, but I think most of those people choose not to watch movies like this.

Also i have never heard Saturn as being the original sun, where does this infor ation come from?
    Thank you Zb. I do agree it was well made, sort of thing you watch before sleeping.

On the subject of Saturn: refer to Electric Universe community, Jordan Maxwell and Santos Bonacci for starters. It is the sort of information that the elite do not want in the public domain. There are also multiple threads here at Avalon which discuss this too. Happy researching. Try you-tube too.

Also check out Graham Hancock and his research with regard "Yep Seti" the period of time where mankind lost its memory.
    Last edited by Snoweagle; 16th November 2014 at 21:06.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Snoweagle For This Post:

edina (17th November 2014), seko (17th November 2014), Zionbrion (17th November 2014)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,325 times in 318 posts

Hello Edina. Thanks for posting.

I'm always happy to see these kinds of efforts, (like Thrive) skilfully using the medium to present articulate, well educated people trying to awaken others and spread the message that we have the power in our pockets, not a lot, but cash-cows only need to supply steady squirts. We can pull the teat, choose differently and choke them off. This is how things will change. Yay permaculture, agro-ecology and humans being the change.

BUT, I had to watch it in two sittings and here in the 'choir' I'm guessing a lot of us fidgeted for the first 40 minutes! The real value is in the latter parts and I began to contemplate sending it to friends and family not yet eating organic or aware of the Beast Monsanto and still getting vaccines and trotting off to the docs for antibiotics, I didn't in the end, because they are not likely to get past the first few sections. imho it needs some savage editing to have a hope of reaching the ones that need to see it the most.

I know it's off topic, but you started it! lol. Who assigned Enki to be a reptilian? Sitchin certainly didn't. If you have any references for the San Bushmen beliefs and the Aboriginal dreamtime association with mantids, please post, meanwhile I'll go Google it. Most interesting. Credo Mutwa has much to say on reptilians in Africa abducting folk, the Chitacauri? but not much regarding their origins as far as I recall.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Phoenix1304 For This Post:

edina (18th November 2014)

22. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

thanks Phoenix1304,

I was watching it from the perspective of how lately, I've been thinking about how we could help bring people up to speed on what's happening in the world, quickly and in a way that inspires and empowers them to effective action.

So many times when people try to share information with the people who may not know what's happening, the recipient ends up walking away feeling brutalised, they shutdown, rather than open up.

Pretty much everything presented in the movie I've been aware of for sometime, but not everyone else I know is aware of it. I think it's a good point about feeling like you had to slog through the first 40 minutes of it.

I am also looking at the movie from a production point of view, for example the way they framed the shots, how they present the points.

They really took the viewer from a very basic ground level knowledge and gently walked them through some useful info in an inspiring and empowering way , that doesn't trigger the amygdala into shutdown mode.

I'm also watching the movie to observe the collaboration process among the various experts. How each of the pieces fits together to add to the whole message? What the overall affect is from the approach, and so on.

And in my mind I'm playing with ideas of how this could work in a broader scale.

It's been a long time since I came across the references to the Bushman and the Australian aborigne's references to prey mantis type beings, long before I knew how to bookmark pages and such, so I would have to do a search.
    Perhaps it's been just a consensus I get from so many conversations, images posted, ect... that indicates that many people consider Anu, Enlil, Enki and such to be repitlian. I've only just recently considered the Manu, Mantid, Man-kind correlation.

I will continue to watch the deeper dive interviews available, and also want to pull out the content presented for further discussion. I can see so many possibilites from this process, and I'm interested to see what they suggest and to learn how this can be applied with other topics as well.

When I first learned of this video, there were a little over 38, 000 views, in the time it took for me to watch it, less than 2 hours, that view count was almost 45, 000. Right now, there have been 133, 770 views of the movie on youtube.
    The video has been posted only 4 days. They are doing something right. I want to learn from that.
    Last edited by edina; 18th November 2014 at 02:12.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to edina For This Post:

Phoenix1304 (18th November 2014)

24. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Here are a few references to the San Bushman|Praying Mantis connection.

San religion - Widipedia, the free encyclopedia

The San, or Bushmen, are any of the various indigenous hunter-gatherers of ... He is a trickster god who can shape-shift, most often into the praying mantis …
    In some variants of the San creation story, Cagn receives so much opposition in the world that he moves his abode from the earth to the top of the sky. Cagn is said to have created the moon which holds special significance to the San people; the phase of the moon dictated when rainmaking rituals were to be performed.[5]

San | Bushmen | Kalahari, South Africa

The San were also referred to as Bushmen, but this term has since been .... The San belief system generally observes the supremacy of one powerful god, while at ... as 'mantis', this led to the belief that the San worshipped the praying mantis.

Mantis Philosophy – Mantis Collection

To the Bushmen or San people of Africa it was particularly significant; so much so that ... of the Bushmen with the praying mantis, called it “The Hottentots God”. ... He noted once that the Bushmen loved the praying mantis because it was small.

African Mythology
    The San Bushmen say that a sacred praying mantis gave them words and fire.

Who are the bushmen? - The Kalahari Meerkat Project

bushmen (also known as First People, or San) who lived in the Kalahari before black .....
    Mantis and his family
    The bushmen don't regard the Mantis as god but rather a superbeing. They are not the
    only civilization who has this belief and other African tribes do see it as a God. Even the Greeks believed it had divine and magical powers. Mantis is a Greek word meaning divine, or soothsayer. All over the world many legends is told about this magical creature.
    To the Bushmen however he is a "dream Bushman". He is very human. Many paintings of the bushmen figure a Bushman with the head of a Manti

Creation Myths of the World: Parts I-II – page 75

David Adams Leeming - 2010 - ‎Reference
    (SAN,. BASARWA). The Bushmen, live in the Kalahari Desert of Botswana and South Africa. ... In this story the creator god takes the form of the praying mantis.

Praying Mantis in Totem Library Forum - Spirit Lodge Forums

The praying mantis is the oldest symbol of God, the African Bushman's primary repre-sentative ... In the Xhosa (a South Africa bantu people who have San/Bushman blood in their ancestry) tradition the Mantis is also seen as a …

In the Xhosa (a South Africa bantu people who have San/Bushman blood in their ancestry) tradition the Mantis is also seen as a sacred creature.I was once told by a Xhosa woman that mantis was "the one who teaches."
    ~ Crow Woman ~

Bushman people, culture and traditions from Southern Africa

The terms San, Khwe, Bushmen, and Basarwa have all been used to refer to ... 'Bushmen worshipped the praying mantis. ...

25. The Following User Says Thank You to edina For This Post:

Phoenix1304 (23rd November 2014)

26. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

And here are some links indicating the Praying Mantis in some of the Australian Aborigine relationships. Interesting to note too, in light of the mention of the "giants" above, some wandjina are described as giants, 23 feet tallish, ect...

Aboriginal painting supports bridge name | The Macleay Argus
    Feb 1, 2013 - INDIGENOUS artist Richard Campbell has produced a very long ... “I see the praying mantis everywhere I go, in Australia and overseas.

Australian Dreamtime Creations | Jimmy Moduk - Australian ...
    Djanggala or Mewal is the Praying Mantis spirit, Warrala-warrala, it belongs to the Marrangu/Wurrkiganydjarr people who are of the Dhuwa moiety.

Native Folklore and the Star People
    Here we have a 'praying mantis' type figure holding a serpents, and another that looks like the Wandjina from Australia also holding a serpent.

Art Of The Wandjina

… some people even believed the Wandjina paintings to be the work of aliens, with the Wandjina halo representing the alien space travellers helmet. It was not until the 1920s that serious research into the cosmological meaning of the Wandjina occurred and general acceptance of the authorship of these powerful images was attributed to aboriginal cultural practice.

AUSTRALIAN MUSEUM - [5 May 1961]. - SCIENTIFIC …
    Page 12 of pdf.
    Insects
    154. This strange creature is one of the most beautiful rock engravings I have seen in Australia. It is now a weathered pale green figure on Anchor Hill. When originally engraved the pecking removed the thin red patination of the rock, and revealed the bluish-green rock beneath. A similar figure in an outline dotted style occurs at Gallery Hill, Abydos (Worms, 1954, pI. IVb). They are, in my opinion, engravings of he praying mantis, about which a
    legend was recorded by Love (1936, Chapt. XII) among the Worora. Petri and Schulz (1951,
    fig. 11)

http://www.aboriginal-bark-painting..../29/namarrkon/
    Namarrkon's body is shaped like a praying-mantis. He makes lightning flashes with lightning rods that go around his body from his ears to his ...

and for a light-hearted fun bit from a different part of the world, or consciousness...

EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE ALL RIGHT: AYAHUASCA VISION OF THE INSECT GOD AND HOW I MET SPIRITUAL PHOTOGRAPHER TY BUTLER

“A poet friend of mine envisioned the Golden Praying Mantis God during an ayahuasca healing experience in the jungles of Ecuador.”

The Ancient Aliens - Alien Art - Wandjina Petroglyphs

These spirit beings are represented as paintings of giant humanoid figures, some measuring close to 23 feet tall. They have gray alien-like eyes, cone-heads and no mouth or ears. These drawings look much like beings in helmets, or having physical qualities like Annunaki, Olmecs or gray aliens.

The Mysterious Aboriginal Rock Art of the Wandjinas - See more at: http://www.ancient-origins.net/human....4R5u2Qkm.dpuf
    Last edited by edina; 22nd November 2014 at 01:00.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to edina For This Post:

Phoenix1304 (23rd November 2014)

28. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Creation stories are a dime a dozen.

There are probably 100's of creation stories just from the myths, and aboriginal people's folklore, when you add the plethora of ET|Alien versions of creation stories that number probably pushes into the 1000's of creation stories.

I have probably personally read close a 100 stories myself.

The difficulty for humanity is that we don't remember, so how do we discern what is accurate from inaccurate?

I think we look at the past, or try to understand how we came to be, because we can't remember, it leaves us feeling rudderless.

One of the things I appreciate about the "Origins" video is that it informs us a great deal more about ourselves, right now, in the present. It's a great place to start.

There have been so many studies done on humanity, and so much of what has been learned has been applied to use against us. It's refreshing to take a look at how what we learn can help us express more of our DNA's and our Spirit's higher potential.

If this were a passion for someone, perhaps a project could be done whereby all the creation stories were gathered and a comparative analysis is done that shows the commom patterns and themes to the stories.
    Probably something like this is already done for the tribal and mythal stories, likely one has not been that includes ET|Alien versions.

Since Robert Morning Sky was mentioned ealier, here's a link to his Terra Paper posted at Bibliotecapleyades if anyone coming along would like to take a closer look.
    Be sure to check out all the links, extra information is available there.

If you wanted to download the pdf: Robert Morning Sky Terra Papers @ Jordan Maxwell pdf

Another very interesting creation story is expressed in the Interview with an Alien. If there is any validity to some of the the information in the interview, it sheds a whole new light on the conditioning and push for the transhumansim movement. Think about how much money is being pumped into that research. Then think about what we are learning about how we operate in our fullest capacity naturally from this movie.

Why is there so much money pumped into making a synthetic body, artificial and robotic research, and transhumansim?

(PS: The view count on the movie is now pushing toward 300,000. )
    Last edited by edina; 22nd November 2014 at 01:00.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Alx (30th July 2016), Anka (26th December 2019), Phoenix1304 (23rd November 2014)

30. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Also check out Graham Hancock and his research with regard "Yep Seti" the period of time where mankind lost its memory.
    Hello Snoweagle, I found this statement intriguing and would like to take a closer look at it. Would you have a link or perhaps a book title where I could learn more.
    I did an online search and have come up empty. I hope you can help ...

31. The Following User Says Thank You to edina For This Post:

Anka (26th December 2019)

32. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,076 times in 332 posts

Thanks Edina for the link, great movie I hope jumps out from this forum to as much people as possible, via share or any other link. People must see.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Yetti For This Post:

edina (22nd November 2014)

34. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I got turned on to putting coconut oil into my morning coffee. The last few days I've tried adding the butter, too.
    I learned to drink coffee when I was stationed in Germany, I drank it to stay warm, it seemed I was always cold in their humid climate with concrete block walls.
    In the Air Force, there is a coffee pot ongoing all day long in every shop.

I discovered cafe latte', so essentially I had coffee with my milk.
    I've tried straight black coffee. Don't like it. No cream, no coffee for me. (lol)

Edgar Cayce has talked of how milk/cream in coffee produces a toxic affect in the body.
    So, I went to using non-dairy creamers. Then discovered all the chemicals in them.
    I've been looking for a cleaner alternative.

The coconut oil by itself didn't satisfy the taste buds for me.
    However, the coconut oil with butter works!!!!

Don't the Tibetan drink buttered tea? I think they use yak butter...

I live off-grid, the sun is our power company. So, I keep things simple, power-wise.
    I use an old drip coffee drip cup, sitting on top of my coffee mug. I pour boiling water over my coffee grounds.
    In the bottom of the cup I have about a tablespoon of butter, and a tablespoon of coconut oil.
    Once the water has dripped directly into my coffee cup, I stir it real good to mix in the butter/coconut oil.

Much simpler than Dave Asprey's way

His way is probably much smoother and creamier, but my way works for me.

How do you drink your coffee?
    Has anyone else tried coconut oil, or butter in their coffee?

Good to learn these oils help the brain grow and work better...
    Last edited by edina; 22nd November 2014 at 17:06.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to edina For This Post:

Anka (26th December 2019)

+ Reply to Thread