+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4

Thread: Conversations with God

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,948 times in 536 posts

Default Re: Conversations with God

I would hazard a guess it is like sorting the wheat from chaff, I have only just started on book 3 and then I plan to reread the lot again, the amount of aha moments I have had reading these books far far outweigh the 'what the?' moments

the books preach to listen to your feelings and this is the first time that I recall having any feelings this powerful, so yes I will try and take on board what I read and get with whilst dismissing what I don't like, and if weezer above is correct, of course expect to see certain levels of 'sabotage' but hopefully most readers will discern what feels right and what feels wrong.

I am what I am by observing what I am not

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Craig For This Post:

Eram (12th April 2016), greybeard (12th April 2016), Mike (12th April 2016)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,038 times in 1,437 posts

Quote Posted by cloud9 (here)
    please don't forget that what it's been said in the books is really about GETTING RID OF SECRECY, the elites of this world have accumulated such power because of the secrecy in which they do everything they do, as you can see in the book the concept of visibility is very well explained as the tool we need to change and heal the world. Visibility for everybody and everything, no secrets at all.... it's like being telepathic, nobody can lie, it's impossible.
    So basically the idea is to root out evil by means of transparency isn't it?
    I remember that I was swept away by this idea when I read the books some 20 years ago.
    I even had this plan that if I was to ever set up a business of my own, I would name it "transparanza".

There is a side to this idea that is not discussed in the books however, which I discovered later in my search.
    To put a stop to all secrecy is also to put a stop to all privacy.
    I can see the RFID chip lurking around the corner.
    Can you?

Elites have not accumulated their power because secrecy exists, but because they allow themselves to be driven by a lust for more power.
    Secrecy is just one of many tools by which they achieve this end.
    In the world and reality that we live in at this point in time, secrecy is as much the friend of "evil" as it is of "good".
    It's just a tool.

In a society where the consciousness is high the necessity for secrecy would disappear gradually (to a point, because some knowledge is simply not fit for everyone).
    It would be a natural effect.

Transparency does invites trust.
    Trust invites the feeling of unity & brotherhood.
    The feeling of unity & brotherhood invites a higher level of consciousness.
    So, there is some merit to the idea of the elimination of secrecy.
    It's just that you cannot force it upon a society.
    Society has to be ready first.
    Last edited by Eram; 12th April 2016 at 10:20.
    hylozoic tenet: “Consciousness sleeps in the stone, dreams in the plant, awakens in the animal, and becomes self-conscious in man.”

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eram For This Post:

bluekungfoo (21st May 2016), greybeard (12th April 2016), seleka (22nd February 2017), Wind (12th April 2016)

5. Link to Post #63
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I read somewhere today that humans are 5th dimensional beings experiencing ourselves in the 3rd dimension. A 5th dimensional object was defined as something that changes over time as it changes in time (the 4th dimension). That may cook your noodle, but it went to explain that because we have been simultaneously evolving as a species in time that appears to age us, these changes we experience are the result of us as 5th dimensional beings moving through 3 dimensional space and hence this phenomena is a sort of illusion.
    If the author of this idea is right, then why aren't we aware of ourselves in the 5th dimension and instead, we're here in the 3rd? Maybe all beings ranging from 1st, 2nd, 3rd all the way to 11th (as science believes to be the final number as of current accepted knowledge - read online elsewhere, dont quote me on that) are existing in all those dimensions simultaneously. I don't know about you but this opens up a whole world of possibilities... even that the possibility that God is a figment of our imagination formed in this 3rd dimension and in reality WE are confusing God with ourselves?

6. Link to Post #64
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,506 times in 274 posts

That first book put me on the path back in 95, I realized after reading the book that others felt the same way I did and that there was logic in a different viewpoint.

Would I view the book the same way now? No, in fact probably wouldn't read it. But such is the nature of growth.

Just a data point, I think Walsh at some point says he doesn't know if it was God or not.

7. Link to Post #65
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,430 times in 818 posts

I was introduced to these books through my mother who was introduced to it through her Church. Kind of funny, huh?

8. Link to Post #66
    Thanks

I used to rage against the idea of the 'veil of forgetfulness' now I am starting to see the validity of such a concept. Still reading and enjoying.

9. Link to Post #67
    Thanks

CWG Pt 3

"Religion and marriage the way you have constructed them is what we are talking about here. You think that this talk is tough? I tell you this: You have bastardized the Word of God in order to justify your fears and rationalize your insane treatment of each other.

You will make God say whatever you need God to say in order to continue limiting each other, hurting each other, and killing each other in My name.

Yea, you have invoked My name, and waved My flag, and carried crosses on your battlefields for centuries, all as proof that I love one people more than another, and would ask you to kill to prove it."

Holy **** - wow, just wow.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Craig For This Post:

Eram (22nd April 2016), greybeard (22nd April 2016)

11. Link to Post #68
    Thanks

Imagine if for 1 split second we all felt the grace of God, just for a second. Would it,
    change the minds of those who believe in nothing?
    reaffirm the minds of those that believe that something is out there?
    stop those who are destroying of impacting on the free will of others after realising that when it is all said and done that we are all in fact one?
    melancholy monday morning musings out of the way.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Craig For This Post:

Flash (13th February 2017)

13. Link to Post #69
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,716 times in 8,943 posts

Quote Posted by Eram (here)
    please don't forget that what it's been said in the books is really about GETTING RID OF SECRECY, the elites of this world have accumulated such power because of the secrecy in which they do everything they do, as you can see in the book the concept of visibility is very well explained as the tool we need to change and heal the world. Visibility for everybody and everything, no secrets at all.... it's like being telepathic, nobody can lie, it's impossible.
    I remember that I was swept away by this idea when I read the books some 20 years ago.
    I even had this plan that if I was to ever set up a business of my own, I would name it "transparanza".

There is a side to this idea that is not discussed in the books however, which I discovered later in my search.
    To put a stop to all secrecy is also to put a stop to all privacy.
    I can see the RFID chip lurking around the corner.
    Can you?

Elites have not accumulated their power because secrecy exists, but because they allow themselves to be driven by a lust for more power.
    Secrecy is just one of many tools by which they achieve this end.
    In the world and reality that we live in at this point in time, secrecy is as much the friend of "evil" as it is of "good".
    It's just a tool.

In a society where the consciousness is high the necessity for secrecy would disappear gradually (to a point, because some knowledge is simply not fit for everyone).
    It would be a natural effect.

Transparency does invites trust.
    Trust invites the feeling of unity & brotherhood.
    The feeling of unity & brotherhood invites a higher level of consciousness.
    So, there is some merit to the idea of the elimination of secrecy.
    It's just that you cannot force it upon a society.
    Society has to be ready first.
    There is a huge difference between privacy and completely open communication such as telepathy for example. In fact, there is nothing truly secret, and nothing truly private, this is a full fledge illusion, thinking that privacy and secrecy exist, in the usual ways they are understood. The fallacy starts right here.

Humans have the capacity to remote view, to use telepathy, to dip into universal knowledge. In fact, nothing can be truly hidden if we allow ourselves to develop our inborn abilities. And nothing can be hidden as we grow spiritually.

We just have to believe in ourselves and accept the tremendous paradigm changes these growth brings us. The blockages come from our own stubborness, thinking we already know, and from fear of paradigm change.

By developing our innate abilities, privacy nor secrecy can be maintained. In this situation, privacy becomes rather genltemenship, willingliy not intruding into someone's else mind and thinking, and having this reciprocated to us. A real civilised world. Based on respect of others and love for whom they are. Then, it is real transparency that is enacted.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Bob (13th February 2017), Craig (15th February 2017), Eram (13th February 2017), seleka (22nd February 2017)

15. Link to Post #70
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,716 times in 8,943 posts

Quote Posted by Craig (here)
    realising that when it is all said and done that we are all in fact one?
    nothing can be hidden truly, we are one.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Craig (15th February 2017), RogerThingymebob (15th February 2017), seleka (22nd February 2017)

17. Link to Post #71
    UK Avalon Member RogerThingymebob's Avatar
    Thanks

I have never ever believed that GOD is male,
    As long as I can remember,
    Even before I read a Bible,
    Or,
    Separate,
    As I discovered a few weeks ago,
    I didn't know this was in the Bible,
    Jesus has said that he didn't believe in churches,
    Farmers out on the fields,
    Can still talk to God,
    Because God is in them.
    I've always know this.
    In fact I would go as far said saying that,
    We are all God.

Indoctrination in education
    making us believe that God is separate.

I have tried to explain this to certain work colleague's,
    But it fell on deaf ears,
    And possibly that I may be a 'loony'.
    Not that I care.
    When he was six he believed that the moon overhead followed him
    By nine he had deciphered the illusion trading magic for fact,
    No tradebacks.....So this is what it's like to be an adult.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RogerThingymebob For This Post:

Craig (21st February 2017), mojo (15th February 2017), seleka (22nd February 2017)

19. Link to Post #72
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RogerThingymebob (here)
    I have tried to explain this to certain work colleague's,
    But it fell on deaf ears,
    And possibly that I may be a 'loony'.
    Not that I care.
    Yes I understand, but if we are all on different paths to the same destination hopefully one day they will awake and remember what you mentioned previously.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Craig For This Post:

seleka (22nd February 2017)

21. Link to Post #73
    United States Avalon Member seleka's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,271 times in 295 posts

I have read this series as well as a few other books by Neale (its been a few years though). I really like the one about the NDEs. "Home With God In A Life That Never Ends" culminated it for me so far. I reread the first three several times, getting new stuff from them each time. I also have it on tape although I do not like the fact that the actors use emotion in their voices, I am pretty sure Neale describes God as speaking from elsewhere. It was their filter though and made it easier to listen to or sell maybe.

I think the knowledge that can be gained through these revelations is what Jesus was teaching. Metaphysics.

The next big series for me was The Ringing Cedars Series by Vladimir Megre. He was a merchant travelling a river moving goods when he met Anastasia's grandfathers. Through that meeting and the trip to recover a 'ringing' cedar tree, he meets Anastasia. She one of the last true humans that was given the knowledge from before. Not to sound cryptic, but she has knowledge of teleportation, how to build space ships... she visits other planets in first and second self.

It is a Russian series, but there are English translations. I enjoy tending my garden the way she explains.
    I am using the quote from Monty Python "Kill the Messenger" because that is how people react when you tell them the truth, they want the one that told them about it (the messenger) to just go away so they won't have to deal with truths like pedogate

22. The Following User Says Thank You to seleka For This Post:

Craig (24th February 2017)

23. Link to Post #74
    United States Avalon Member seleka's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,271 times in 295 posts

Quote Posted by Eram (here)

To put a stop to all secrecy is also to put a stop to all privacy.....
    You hit on what I noticed after reading it many times as well. Its like the same thing many speak about in fear, the NWO is the same thing being described as how a civilized society on the way to being Highly Evolved Beings would behave. In our view though it is not headed up by luciferian pedophiles.
    The sort of lack of secrecy you speak of is miles down the road for most, oh but wait there is only one of us in the room... wow flashbacks.
    By the time we get to transparency, ego will not be in charge, so therefore lack of boundaries will not be an issue. I believe it is the collapsing of duality, in order to end the suffering. Maybe its time to plan another run at this free will planet thing.
    I am using the quote from Monty Python "Kill the Messenger" because that is how people react when you tell them the truth, they want the one that told them about it (the messenger) to just go away so they won't have to deal with truths like pedogate

24. The Following User Says Thank You to seleka For This Post:

Eram (22nd February 2017)

25. Link to Post #75
    Thanks

Has anybody got book 4 Awaken the Species yet? I have it on order, though I don't know what that does about Friendship and communion which I thought were books 4 & 5

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4