+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast

Thread: Conversations with God

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,573 times in 356 posts

Default Re: Conversations with God

forever fan I have watched about 15 minutes of the movie it is good excellent even
    Last edited by regnak; 16th November 2014 at 18:55.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to regnak For This Post:

Snoweagle (16th November 2014)

3. Link to Post #22
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Conversation with God was a miracle of the highest order.

It changed the view of the relationship between deity and mankind for millions of people who up until that time had been under the false impression that higher wisdom could not be attained through communion with source.

For me it was earth-shattering in terms of potential. Suddenly a connection was possible - was HAPPENING!

Yes, there is a lot of naiveté that initially goes along with that magnificent realization. And a lot of false steps may be taken, a lot of dead ends visited. Still, once the door is open and one walks through...nothing is ever the same again.

And the greatest result, in my opinion, is the inevitable and irresistible impetus to change, to improve, to understand. It becomes an insatiable need to know that over time improves its aim and its ability to discern so that progress becomes easier and more direct.

How much of that was the result of reading all of Neale Donald Walsh's books, I do not know. His was only one of many, many, many others and their work...

Excellent books. Thanks Op
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Baby Steps (16th November 2014), foreverfan (17th November 2014), risveglio (13th April 2016), seko (17th November 2014), Snoweagle (16th November 2014), ulli (16th November 2014), Vangelo (17th November 2014), Wind (18th November 2014)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member Robin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,584 times in 1,239 posts

I have not watched the videos, and don't intend to, but I would agree with much of what snoweagle says.

I have no issues in people believing what they want to believe, so long as they don't force their beliefs on others or cause harm to others. If you want to look as "God" as a supreme being that is external from humanity, then so be it. If you want to label "God" as embodying masculine energy, and even go so far as capitalizing the "H" in "He" and "Him", then so be it.

But do understand that We should take credit for some things that We manifest, instead of saying that an external force has blessed every single circumstance and that We need to bow down to this force in submission of its power. Humans are powerful creatures, and We can do incredible things if We align ourselves to Truth and think, feel, and act in accordance to compassion and understanding.

As far as labeling "God" as a male, I am constantly appalled by this. I have known feminists and passionate gender-equality activists who are women say that "God," the force of creation (birthing) is a male and that they admit that they are inferior to this force. They have literally said this strait to my face, and I can't help but find a substantial amount of hypocrisy in their behavior. And we wonder why we live in a male-dominated collective culture...

I prefer not to put a label on this "God" force. Why can't We all be "God," manifested in this current reality as fractals of the whole to experience Ourself in different ways so as to better understand what We are? As above so below...We are all divine beings that have the creation force inside of Us. We communicate with "God" every day because We are "God." In a sense We are talking with Ourself when We communicate with other mind/spirit/body complexes in this reality.
    "Rather than love, than fame, than money, give me truth."
    ~Henry David Thoreau

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Robin For This Post:

Baby Steps (16th November 2014), Ernie Nemeth (16th November 2014), risveglio (13th April 2016), Skyhaven (16th November 2014), Snoweagle (16th November 2014), spizella (9th December 2014), Wind (18th November 2014)

7. Link to Post #24
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

I think this is a matter of perspective and background.

I was subjected to a strict catholic upbringing. Until I was twelve everyone thought I would become a priest - except me. I was terrified of the prospect. But pray as I might I never got a response. I rejected my religion at 14. I was then lost for decades. My programming was strong, very strong. Not until I was 40 did I even know a response could be had. And those books opened that doorway, and I walked through...

I may have been blind in my youth but once that door opens, blindness is no longer an option. A lot of grasping at straws resulted. A lot of programming busted...a lot of disinfo vetted. But the connection has grown deeper, broader, more poignant. My relation to the connection has changed. Source doesn't change.

The other side, our dark side, responds to our every effort in a manner designed to resist the change. Its powers are the powers we refuse to admit are ours. It works across time, dimension, and in and through all people not in full control of their destinies. It works through us, against us. That is the nature of the door. It is the door to the dark side. And you walking through it is analogous to bringing the light to the dark. Or, in plain speak, reacquainting one's light aspect with the dark aspects that have been denied and ignored.

But to each their own.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

foreverfan (17th November 2014), Innocent Warrior (16th November 2014), Snoweagle (16th November 2014), Wind (18th November 2014)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,137 times in 500 posts

Greetings,
    Funny you should post this...I've been re-listening to this series for the third time...an hour or two each day...for the last year...I get more out of it each time...feels most sincere and understandable...and makes much more sense to me than the decades of mind molding my parents and priests used to ply upon my mind. Thanks for REMINDING us all..
    Blessings.
    end of line.
    If people can be made to believe absurdities, then they can be made to accept atrocities."

“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.”

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lefty Dave For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (16th November 2014), foreverfan (17th November 2014), Holly Lindin (10th October 2015), Snoweagle (16th November 2014), Vangelo (17th November 2014)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member cloud9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,796 times in 663 posts

I'm sorry, double post.
    Last edited by cloud9; 16th November 2014 at 20:37.

12. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Snoweagle (here)
    Am of the very strongest opinion, without even participating in viewing, that this series, eight and half hours, is the biggest load of garbage ever. No doubt it will be extremely well manufactured with all "bell and whistles" to "SELL" the concept and beliefs to troubled minds.

There were no Gods, there are no Gods and there never will be any Gods.

The human creature, mankind, is an electrical being that binds empathatically within it's community and environment. This entire process is electrical. The infusion of "gods" distracts and focuses the mind, by seperating the real social need from the imaginary, purported by "holy" decrees. It is classical seperation of mind and body to a fiction.

I strongly recommend ignoring this thread and the participation it demands as much better use of your time will be found working in your community amongst the real problems affecting us all.

Furthermore, it can be clearly seen this is an "Avalon" team play with the original poster being followed within minutes of posting with comments of adoration, a ploy that has become much more noticeable in recent times.
    Just a very simple question: Have you read the books?

With all due respect, I don't think you have. There's not even one sentence in these books about the "gods", even more so they speak strongly against organized religion and the misinterpretation of the bible and its message, same for all religions on earth past and present.

These wonderful books go into quantum physics and many explanations about what we call reality and how it works. The first one is about our personal lives and struggles, the second one is about the state of the planet and possible solutions to the mess we are in and the third is about the universe in general, what's wrong with that?

In any case, these books are not about the biblical God and your perception seems to be based on the title. Personally I love them I've read them several times, there's so much wisdom and in them.

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to cloud9 For This Post:

foreverfan (17th November 2014), greybeard (16th November 2014), Holly Lindin (10th October 2015), nancyb (17th November 2014), risveglio (13th April 2016), Snoweagle (16th November 2014), Wind (18th November 2014)

14. Link to Post #28
    Ireland Avalon Member Snoweagle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,632 times in 1,021 posts

[QUOTE=cloud9;902392]Absolutely correct I have not read the books. I have as yet not seen these documentaries. In view of the various members praising the message of the content which apparently has nothing to do with God at all, then I intend to watch them sometime.

My angst was raised when I logged in for the first time (for months) to be greeted by effectively the "God Channel" and as there were no summaries associated with any of the seperate movies and considering the considerable length of time to commit was just to unsavoury to leave without a protective comment (by me) to warn people not to become involved.

However, now the thread bristles with compliments for this production, apparently made in 1993, that I now have to book some time to watch as well.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Snoweagle For This Post:

cloud9 (17th November 2014), foreverfan (17th November 2014), greybeard (17th November 2014), risveglio (13th April 2016), Wind (18th November 2014)

16. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

The COG books I have read. When the 2nd book came out I was reading it the same day. I could hardly put them down. I remember I was also reading them while driving the car. When the traffic lights changed to red I was snatching a few more sentences. Great books in my opinion.

The video posted in the first post was nice.

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

Baby Steps (18th November 2014), greybeard (17th November 2014), Holly Lindin (10th October 2015), Omni (9th February 2015)

18. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member ZooLife's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,079 times in 1,967 posts

The clearest most concise conversations with God (if it's God we are sincerely talking about here) are when one stops talking and listening.
    I still have eyes to see what the world would have me see but that doesn't mean I believe. - Sara

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ZooLife For This Post:

Baby Steps (18th November 2014), foreverfan (17th November 2014), greybeard (17th November 2014), Wind (18th November 2014)

20. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Here one of my favorite videos which I see from time to time, a good reminder...

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cloud9 For This Post:

foreverfan (17th November 2014), greybeard (17th November 2014), gripreaper (17th November 2014), Loveisall21 (8th October 2015), nancyb (18th November 2014), Wind (18th November 2014)

22. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Thanks for posting the movie. I never knew the history behind the books but the books i did read and they at the time were really nice words. I read some of the comments.

Some of us believe in God or don't believe in God or call god various names or don't call on any name. IF there is God or whatever God is, the funny part to me is that my own relationship is all I will ever have known about the matter. I could be told anything at all once (as when the books came along) and it would still sound like Nothing but words. I could be told nothing at all now and still have Something. That something reminds me of what Neale had...burning questions and willingness Finally to have an answer.

In my life, the relationship has definitely become personal, become valuable, nothing to do with religion and everything to do with becoming human. God by whatever name I choose to call does answer. And when I listen, I hear my own inner divinity saying "I am and you are too. I am love and you are too". Thanks for giving me this opportunity to speak of this so ineffable and so real experience. Maggie

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

foreverfan (9th February 2015), greybeard (17th November 2014), Vangelo (17th November 2014), Wind (18th November 2014)

24. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member foreverfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,085 times in 528 posts

Did anybody ever make it through this yet? I can't stop listening to it over and over because it makes so much sense to the nonreligious person.
    Last edited by foreverfan; 9th February 2015 at 02:46.

25. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

In my view the closest thing to hearing god is listening to nature, feeling nature. Or alternatively the soulular stuff that comes from within. I am a firm atheist in terms of a God that is a conscious being. I haven't checked the video but I may when I get more time(if its still up). Seems it has ruffled some feathers. No great work ever goes by uncriticized. Although I tend to think snoweagle may be right in a lot of things...

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Omni For This Post:

foreverfan (8th October 2015)

27. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Entire Book One PDF

Thanks for everyone's comments. This book changed the way I feel about a lot of things. It will doubt make sense to even the most nonreligious person too.

Part of the Beginning of the Book.... Outstanding!
    Not what you are taught in Religion class.

Intrigued, I asked God to expand on this subject. Here’s what God said:

First, let’s exchange the word talk with the word communicate. It’s a much better word, a much fuller more accurate one. When we try to speak to each other—Me to you, you to Me, we are immediately constricted by the unbelievable limitation of words. For this reason, I do not communicate by words alone. In fact, rarely do I do so. My most common form of communication is through feeling.

Feeling is the language of the soul. If you want to know what’s true for you about something, look to how you’re feeling about it. Feelings are sometimes difficult to discover—and often even more difficult to acknowledge. Yet hidden in your deepest feelings is your highest truth.

The trick is to get to those feelings. I will show you how. Again. If you wish.

I told God that I did wish, but that right now I wished even more for a complete and full answer to my first question. Here’s what God said:

I also communicate with thought. Thought and feelings are not the same, although they can occur at the same time. In communicating with thought, I often use images and pictures. For this reason, thoughts are more effective than mere words as tools of communication.

In addition to feelings and thoughts, I also use the vehicle of experience as a grand communicator. And finally, when feelings and thoughts and experience all fail, I use words. Words are really the least effective communicator. They are most open to misinterpretation, most often misunderstood.

And why is that? It is because of what words are. Words are merely utterances: noises that stand for feelings, thoughts, and experience. They are symbols. Signs. Insignias. They are not Truth. They are not the real thing.

Words may help you understand something. Experience allows you to know. Yet there are some things you cannot experience. So I have given you other tools of knowing. And these are called feelings. And so too, thoughts.

Now the supreme irony here is that you have all placed so much importance on the Word of God, and so little on the experience. In fact, you place so little value on experience that when what you experience of God differs from what you’ve heard of God, you automatically discard the experience and own the words, when it should be just the other way around.

Your experience and your feelings about a thing represent what you factually and intuitively know about that thing. Words can only seek to symbolize what you know, and can often confuse what you know.

These, then, are the tools with which I communicate, yet they are not the methods, for not all feelings, not all thoughts, not all experience, and not all words are from Me. Many words have been uttered by others, in My name. Many thoughts and many feelings have been sponsored by causes not of My direct creation. Many experiences result from these. The challenge is one of discernment. The difficulty is knowing the difference between messages from God and data from other sources. Discrimination is a simple matter with the application of a basic rule:

Mine is always your Highest Thought, your Clearest Word, your Grandest Feeling. Anything less is from another source. Now the task of differentiation becomes easy, for it should not be difficult even for the beginning student to identify the Highest, the Clearest, and the Grandest.

Yet will I give you these guidelines:

The Highest Thought is always that thought which contains joy. The Clearest Words are those words which contain truth. The Grandest Feeling is that feeling which you call love. Joy, truth, love. These three are interchangeable, and one always leads to the other. It matters not in which order they are placed.

Having with these guidelines determined which messages are Mine and which have come from another source, the only question remaining is whether My messages will be heeded. Most of My messages are not. Some, because they seem too good to be true. Others, because they seem too difficult to follow. Many, because they are simply misunderstood. Most, because they are not received.

My most powerful messenger is experience, and even this you ignore. Especially this you ignore. Your world would not be in its present condition were you to have simply listened to your experience. The result of your not listening to your experience is that you keep re-living it, over and over again. For My purpose will not be thwarted, nor My will be ignored. You will get the message. Sooner or later. I will not force you to, however. I will never coerce you. For I have given you a free will—the power to do as you choose—and I will never take that away from you, ever.

And so I will continue sending you the same messages over and over again, throughout the millennia and to whatever corner of the universe you occupy. Endlessly will I send you My messages, until you have received them and held them close, calling them your own. My messages will come in a hundred forms, at a thousand moments, across a million years. You cannot miss them if you truly listen. You cannot ignore them once truly heard. Thus will our communication begin in earnest. For in the past you have only talked to Me, praying to Me, interceding with Me, beseeching Me. Yet now can I talk back to you, even as I am doing here.

How can I know this communication is from God? How do I know this is not my own imagination?

What would be the difference? Do you not see that I could just as easily work through your imagination as anything else? I will bring you the exact right thoughts, words or feelings, at any given moment, suited precisely to the purpose at hand, using one device, or several. You will know these words are from Me because you, of your own accord, have never spoken so clearly. Had you already spoken so clearly on these questions, you would not be asking them.

To whom does God communicate? Are there special people? Are there special times?

All people are special, and all moments are golden. There is no person and there is no time one more special than another. Many people choose to believe that God communicates in special ways and only with special people. This removes the mass of the people from responsibility for hearing My message, much less receiving it (which is another matter), and allows them to take someone else’s word for everything. You don’t have to listen to Me, for you’ve already decided that others have heard from Me on every subject, and you have them to listen to.

By listening to what other people think they heard Me say, you don’t have to think at all. This is the biggest reason for most people turning from My messages on a personal level. If you acknowledge that you are receiving My messages directly, then you are responsible for interpreting them. It is far safer and much easier to accept the interpretation of others (even others who have lived 2,000 years ago) than seek to interpret the message you may very well be receiving in this moment now. Yet I invite you to a new form of communication with God. A two-way communication. In truth, it is you who have invited Me. For I have come to you, in this form, right now, in answer to your call.

Why do some people, take Christ, for example, seem to hear more of Your communication than others?

Because some people are willing to actually listen. They are willing to hear, and they are willing to remain open to the communication even when it seems scary, or crazy, or downright wrong.

We should listen to God even when what’s being said seems wrong?

Especially when it seems wrong. If you think you are right about everything, who needs to talk with God?

Go ahead and act on all that you know. But notice that you’ve all been doing that since time began. And look at what shape the world is in. Clearly, you’ve missed something. Obviously, there is something you don’t understand. That which you do understand must seem right to you, because “right” is a term you use to designate something with which you agree. What you’ve missed will, therefore, appear at first to be “wrong.”

The only way to move forward on this is to ask yourself, “What would happen if everything I thought was ‘wrong’ was actually ‘right’?” Every great scientist knows about this. When what a scientist does is not working, a scientist sets aside all of the assumptions and starts over. All great discoveries have been made from a willingness, and ability, to not be right. And that’s what’s needed here.

You cannot know God until you’ve stopped telling yourself that you already know God. You cannot hear God until you stop thinking that you’ve already heard God.

I cannot tell you My Truth until you stop telling Me yours.

But my truth about God comes from You.

Who said so?

Others.

What others?

Leaders. Ministers. Rabbis. Priests. Books. The Bible, for heaven’s sake!

Those are not authoritative sources.

They aren’t?

No.

Then what is?

Listen to your feelings. Listen to your Highest Thoughts. Listen to your experience. Whenever any one of these differ from what you’ve been told by your teachers, or read in your books, forget the words. Words are the least reliable purveyor of Truth.

There is so much I want to say to You, so much I want to ask. I don’t know where to begin. For instance, why is it that You do not reveal Yourself? If there really is a God, and You are It, why do You not reveal Yourself in a way we can all understand?

I have done so, over and over. I am doing so again right now.

No. I mean by a method of revelation that is incontrovertible; that cannot be denied.

Such as?

Such as appearing right now before my eyes.

I am doing so right now.

Where?

Everywhere you look.

No, I mean in an incontrovertible way. In a way no man could deny.

What way would that be? In what form or shape would you have Me appear?

In the form or shape that you actually have.

That would be impossible, for I have no form or shape you understand. I could adopt a form or shape that you could understand, but then everyone would assume that what they have seen is the one and only form and shape of God, rather than a form or shape of God—one of many.

People believe I am what they see Me as, rather than what they do not see. But I am the Great Unseen, not what I cause Myself to be in any particular moment. In a sense, I am what I am not. It is from the am-notness that I come, and to it I always return.

Yet when I come in one particular form or another—a form in which I think people can understand Me—people assign Me that form forevermore. And should I come in any other form, to any other people, the first say I did not appear to the second, because I did not look to the second as I did to the first, nor say the same things—so how could it have been Me? You see, then, it matters not in what form or in what manner I reveal Myself—whatever manner I choose and whatever form I take, none will be incontrovertible.

THE BOOK GETS BETTER AND BETTER MAKING YOU THINK ABOUT THINGS YOU NEVER WERE TAUGHT GOD WOULD EVER TELL YOU.
    Last edited by foreverfan; 8th October 2015 at 04:43.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to foreverfan For This Post:

Holly Lindin (10th October 2015), Meggings (8th October 2015)

29. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,075 times in 1,638 posts

F.y.i. "God" is not "he" Please use your imagination to find another word, words do mean something and it's tiring to hear this constant repetition of male connotation. At least type he/she or just repeat the word "God" instead of the personal pronoun "he"

Last edited by transiten; 8th October 2015 at 11:24.

30. Link to Post #37
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Neale Donald Walsch had a conversation with Eckhart Tolle where he said to Eckhart that he wished he had Eckharts calm and quiet mind.
    The difference being that Eckhart is enlightened Neale is not
    Neale tended to talk of "God" as being a separate entity. Eckhart does no speak of god, as such, the name being overused and miss-understood.
    Eckhart see Oneness not separation.

I read all of Neale's early books and benefited greatly--they are an ideal starting point but the truth of what you are is not covered fully in my opinion.

The Power of Now, and other books by Eckhart, sales far exceed any other spiritual teachers books.

There are quite a few "teachers" of enlightened Truth, Adyashanti, Mooji, Ramana Maharshi, Nasargadatta, Yogananda, Dr David Hawkins and many others.
    If "Conversations with God" does it for anyone that's great---I enjoyed that at the time --about eighteen years back.
    I shared that find with great enthusiasm.

Regards Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

foreverfan (8th October 2015), Innocent Warrior (8th October 2015), picloud (11th April 2016), risveglio (13th April 2016), transiten (8th October 2015), Wind (9th October 2015)

32. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Neale Donald Walsch had a conversation with Eckhart Tolle where he said to Eckhart that he wished he had Eckharts calm and quiet mind.
    Neale tended to talk of "God" as being a separate entity. Eckhart does no speak of god, as such, the name being overused and miss-understood.

I read all of Neale's early books and benefited greatly--they are an ideal starting point but the truth of what you are is not covered fully in my opinion.

The Power of Now, and other books by Eckhart, sales far exceed any other spiritual teachers books.

There are quite a few "teachers" of enlightened Truth, Adyashanti, Mooji, Ramana Maharshi, Nasargadatta, Yogananda, Dr David Hawkins and many others.
    If "Conversations with God" does it for anyone that's great---I enjoyed that at the time --about eighteen years back.

Regards Chris
    Have to look that up. Thanks

33. Link to Post #39
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)

Regards Chris
    You know I adore Tolle, but I give Conversations with God more credit than you have. God spoke to me one day and I learned that God does present himself/herself/itself (for the sake of brevity, addressing as her) as a separate entity, if you address her as such. In saying that, when God does this, it is made clear, that all is one and there is no separation, it's in the energy.

As Neal did, I began the conversation by having a powerful, pure desire to know the answer to a couple of questions I had about God and humanity. I addressed God, and she answered, in the same way as she did with Walsh, with God's presence coming onto my right shoulder etc. The thing about God talking to you is that when it happens there is zero doubt that it's God, because it's God. Even though Walsh's level of enlightenment isn't as vibrationally high as a spiritual master, such as the ones you mentioned, his message is just as powerful, it just has a different purpose.

Not to argue, I understand what you're saying, and why, which is of great importance. I want to add this because I believe if someone is attracted to Walsh's books, there's a reason, and an enlightened master isn't going to be better for them at that moment.

God will talk to anyone who's open to it, that's Walsh's most powerful message, imo. Words are not sufficient to convey an experience like that.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 8th October 2015 at 15:52.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Delight (8th October 2015), foreverfan (9th October 2015), risveglio (13th April 2016)

35. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Quote Posted by Rachel (here)
    I addressed God, and she answered, in the same way as she did with Walsh, with God's presence coming onto my right shoulder etc. The thing about God talking to you is that when it happens there is zero doubt that it's God, because it's God. Even though Walsh's level of enlightenment isn't as vibrationally high as a spiritual master, such as the ones you mentioned, his message is just as powerful, it just has a different purpose.

Not to argue, I understand what you're saying, and why, which is of great importance. I want to add this because I believe if someone is attracted to Walsh's books, there's a reason, and an enlightened master isn't going to be better for them at that moment.

God will talk to anyone who's open to it, that's Walsh's most powerful message, imo. Words are not sufficient to convey an experience like that.
    That sense of a Presence undoubted as a connection to "God" (shorthand for an inner/outer self/other greater than I and dependable on for me) unmistaken and answers to me for me of my questions is very real.

What Eckhert Tolle has or Neal Walsh or anyone has of their connection to ???(WORDS) is definitely a unique one IMO. The VERY FACT that God (shorthand) communicates with each of us directly really is the profound point for me also. I need the Presence of God to be a tangible sense and experience and the kingdom is within but the experience is also in the sense of being connected by synchronicity and poetry and words of wisdom that show up....God talking.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (8th October 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast