+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Primary vs secondary planetary origin?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member AmberButtermilk's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Primary vs secondary planetary origin?

Is the concept of a SECONDARY planetary origin just a form of reincarnation? I feel strongly pulled toward both Orion and Pleiades. I'm not sure if I am associated with only one and my ego is getting in the way making me feel that I identify with two, or if I truly have a secondary origin (or maybe no extraterrestrial origins!)

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AmberButtermilk For This Post:

belljoshua565 (17th November 2014), ghostrider (16th November 2014), Nasu (16th November 2014), Skyhaven (18th November 2014), WhiteFeather (17th November 2014), Wind (18th November 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Default Re: Primary vs secondary planetary origin?

Quote Posted by AmberButtermilk (here)
    Is the concept of a SECONDARY planetary origin just a form of reincarnation? I feel strongly pulled toward both Orion and Pleiades. I'm not sure if I am associated with only one and my ego is getting in the way making me feel that I identify with two, or if I truly have a secondary origin (or maybe no extraterrestrial origins!)
    science will one day find out life did not originate on Earth ... the Lineage of Nokodemjon/Enoch split in two groups , one went the way of the Lyrian territories and one the way of Orion , Lyrians evolved into the Plejaren , Orion evolved into the Syrian creator overlords , both are from one lineage ... the forefathers of the Plejaren were our forefathers here on Earth ... there was a great migration 389,000 years ago , the old Lyrians that came to Phateon , Mars and Earth when their bodies died , they were now incarnating here instead of their homeworld ... some on Earth are of Phateon/Malona origin , some of Mars , and a few are from the old Lyrian territories ... it's where they get that feeling , I don't belong here ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

BARAKA (29th March 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Are you aware of the fact that the pleiades is a cluster of stars, not a planet. It means there are thousands of stars and planets out there. So you would need more specific info than that. Orion isnt a planet as well..

6. The Following User Says Thank You to rohannson For This Post:

belljoshua565 (17th November 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Are you aware of the fact that the pleiades is a cluster of stars, not a planet. It means there are thousands of stars and planets out there. So you would need more specific info than that. Orion isnt a planet as well..
    Yes, lol. I figured people would know what I meant. I suppose I should have said planetary cluster origin.

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,979 times in 5,652 posts

Quote Posted by AmberButtermilk (here)
    Perhaps you were (In Previous Incarnations) in both Star Systems.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Sure is a very general feeling then Since the pleiades as well as orion are pretty big

10. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by rohannson (here)
    Sure is a very general feeling then Since the pleiades as well as orion are pretty big
    It is indeed! I'm new to this whole alien thing...gotta start somewhere! I'm still not even sure if I believe they're contacting me. I just know I've had way too many bizarre experiences throughout my life to not understand that something is happening.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to AmberButtermilk For This Post:

12. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Like what? I've had things happening to myself as well, aside from that I've done alot of research. I might be able to help you, or to give you some insights

13. The Following User Says Thank You to rohannson For This Post:

14. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Oh man, I would not be able to get into all that right now. Did you perhaps see my other thread though?
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ghting-over-me

But something just happened now actually. As I was typing out my last response to you about not being sure if I'm being contacted, all of a sudden I had an urge to go pick back up a book on reincarnation I had stopped reading two years ago. I listened to my impulse, got the book, and opened up to the bookmarked page:

The thing is I'm not very confused about life overall. I always felt I could contribute most of these weird experiences to Spirit/God; I understand that signs and omens are part of spiritual development and that the answers will come when they're supposed to. It's this whole Grey alien thing that's confusing me so much.
    Last edited by AmberButtermilk; 18th November 2014 at 16:43.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to AmberButtermilk For This Post:

16. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

I recommend reading the following topic through:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-A-panel-etc.-

You should read all the posts of OnyxKnight. Very valuable information. He had contact with several races.

I feel like I have a connection with the greys too. Not a good one in particulair, I still need to find out

17. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

That thread was actually the deciding factor in me joining the site! I've been going through it slowly...soooo much to take in. It's amazing.

What kind of things are you experiencing?

18. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

I began to get really interested in et’s at 15. At some point I would almost beg them to come down. This was before knowing anything about anything A year later I got into the show Ancient Aliens and I began to watch several other things.

Around that same time my experiences began. It started with seeing moving stars at night. At some point I realized those werent normal satelittes. They began to fly really weird with different kinds of speed. Over the years I’ve seen those in formation and I once saw one during the day as well. This other time I witnessed a green orb flying really low above the houses of a street I was.

That’s one part. The other part of my experiences are the dreams. I’ve had weird dreams. Things like seeing ufo’s and aliens. Flying around in dreams, stuff like that.
    So yeah, quite alot

19. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member Gatita's Avatar
    Thanks

I can remember, when I was maybe eight years old, having a very distinct feeling of being from "somewhere out there, " for lack of a better way to put it. I mentioned that feeling to a friend at the time. It was every bit as welcome as a fart in church.

Cat

20. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gatita (here)
    I can remember, when I was maybe eight years old, having a very distinct feeling of being from "somewhere out there, " for lack of a better way to put it. I mentioned that feeling to a friend at the time. It was every bit as welcome as a fart in church.
    Aw Did your eight year old self continue to be curious about this or did you suppress it?

21. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote This other time I witnessed a green orb flying really low above the houses
    That's what I saw the other night, except it was red. It just kept ascending and ascending and ascending.....and then it was gone, into the clouds.

+ Reply to Thread