+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast

Thread: Let's Investigate the Truth on Chakras

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,006 times in 1,797 posts

Default Re: Let's Investigate the Truth on Chakras

i am a believer and i do believe you Finefeather( and your experience) and i do believe the preocupation about the issue of Castqoui(and his experience) and i believe i´m intrigued(thus living my experience)
    From the experiences of most of the people chacras are cool, fine.... But could chacras have been implanted on us? Maybe...
    and did they, whoever did the implant on us, have good intention? probably, due to the benefits of working with them, which is very well documented.

Love

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

Catsquotl (19th November 2014), Finefeather (19th November 2014), Gardener (19th November 2014)

3. Link to Post #42
    South Africa Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,472 times in 1,084 posts

Quote Posted by Catsquotl (here)
    Really?
    So who thought of chakra first then. who believed him and who searched for the image he was told he'd find?
    Is there a 100th monkey effect when it comes to new ideas?
    Everything we know comes from knowledge from higher Beings...those who have gone before us...there is a huge network of highly advanced Super Beings which most have no idea about.

If you dig up something that you have no idea what it is...what happens?
    You go search the archives and ask science and when there is no answer?
    You start to pull it apart...examine it...taste it...etc etc...this is research, and then eventually majority sensus agrees on what it is...it is placed in records and now we think we know what it is.
    But every single step of the way we have had to use what we know to work it out...even then it might not be what we think it is because humans don't know everything. Science is objective based...we already have come from a single particle we called the atom to now knowing that the atom is not solid. We did not know this, it was uncovered...as we became more conscious.
    BY the way the 100th monkey effect is simpy a result of group or collective consciousness...it's effect does not guarantee truth or correct behaviour.

Can 4 people live in 2 different realities? or do they both live in their illusions and is none of real?
    There is only one reality...everything else is illusion...in which 'reality' (using the word reality when it is not reality is confusing!) you are depends on your level of consciousness and your experience...and this happens all the time between lives. When we 'die' we live, first off, in the astral/emotional world in a 'reality' which we find best suits our current idea of the real reality...that of course does not mean that there is not a real reality in this confusing world.
    Many people have been to this world, out of body, and even claimed they reached nirvana...such is the nature of this thought created illusive world.

As i hinted at in another thread. thinking something entirely new is silence. not even the passing of time enetering your awareness. only after the fact we experienced it can we try to match what we learned based on old symbolisms we stored away in memory.
    Sorry I do not understand this...how can you think if you are silent?...And you cannot stop time as you are thinking of it...time is duration...you are confusing the 'stopping of time' with a state called "the eternal now"...which is far away from what the average humans can experience...it has to do with knowing your entire existence at the same time...this does not mean time/duration stops.

even if the concept of chakra are as old as people claim. The theory about them is formed from even older simmilarities. thats why they are supposedly connected to organs. Organs were older known things and hold certain energetical propperties. Combine a few and sort them under a few catagories. first seccond up to 7th and you have a system that may or may not work.
    Actually you are mistaken here and confused. The human organism is the last on the list of manifested phenomena...it cannot exist with out the etheric envelope because it is this that holds the entire thing together. The reason for 'death' and decay of the organism is, first...the life force has been removed from the heart chakra...and, secondly...the etheric envelope disconnects from the organism and magnetic attraction ceases and decay sets in.
    The top head chakra brings through consciousness and we know that we can be unconscious and still alive...because of the heart chakra connection to the monad.
    So do away with your heart chakra and your body will die...any of the cranks who say they have no chakras should theoretically be walking zombies

I don't doubt the validity of such a claim. What I do have a problem with is that the chakra seem to be one of the first things anyone learns when he embarks on a spiritual journey. Making it an almost to good to be true convenient thing.
    I only got into chakras after many years because I first focused on out of body work because I was assisting those in trouble in the lower astral.

You should not get me wrong when I write what I write...
    You are where you are and busy with what you are because that's where you are...and I respect you for who you are...we all have equal potential.
    I am not in any way trying to convince you of anything...heaven forbid...then you'll just be a believer...and I think you are going about this very well because it tells me that you are thinking for yourself.
    You will come to your own finding in the end...it may take you another few life times but we all get there eventually...one step at a time.

Take care and much love
    Ray

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Finefeather For This Post:

Aspen (20th November 2014), betoobig (19th November 2014), Catsquotl (19th November 2014), Ikarusion (19th November 2014), Spiral of Light (20th November 2014), Wind (19th November 2014)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

Finefeather's post #37 up there is exceptionally great and has some really good points about disinformation, though I don't always fully agree with the way Ray presents his views, I know that most of his posts here are nuggets of gold. We are constantly being bombarded with disinformation by certain people and sources who we "think" that are trustworthy. I have been way too naive before and learned from disappointment. Discernment, discernment, discernment, use it or else we will be only giving our powers to the so called powers that be. We here on Avalon think that we are awake, but also we can be easily fooled and mislead. Of course it doesn't really matter what you think about chakras. You don't have to believe that breathing exists, but still you breathe. The truth is rather simple and not conveluted, I wish that humanity will soon wake up from this slumber and understand the truth about this reality.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Aspen (20th November 2014), betoobig (19th November 2014), Catsquotl (19th November 2014), Finefeather (19th November 2014), Gardener (19th November 2014), william r sanford72 (21st November 2014)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

Quote Posted by Pris (here)
    I've never 'bought' into the whole chakra thing. It's something that I've been slightly intrigued about, but never enough to delve into deeply. The only thing I've ever 'felt' is being a great big ball of blue-white light. When I heard George Kavassilas's take on it, just like Catsquotl, it resonated with me. I thought, 'This guy is onto something.' That was awhile back and nothing has changed my opinion since.

What's 'real' to you, may not be 'real' to me and vice versa. You may be making chakra's 'real' for yourself simply by believing them into existence. The subconscious mind cannot tell the difference between what is real and what is imagined. Does that mean chakras are real? If you want them to be, absolutely. They will be physically/energetically real.

I feel the whole chakra thing is a distraction, a complicated way to so-called 'enlightenment'.

When anything sounds overly complicated to me, I'm not interested. If I have to join a special 'club' of people who 'know' what they're talking about, I'm not interested.

The more you 'know' the less you 'know'. We've heard this before, yes?

I like to 'know' a bit about everything. 'Knowing' too much about any given subject can prejudice your opinion. I'm as guilty of that crime as anyone. After all, how can you 'know' anything for sure? Lol!

Many have suggested that George Kavassilas is a nut. Excuse me, but here on Avalon, almost everyone is a nut -- me included. He doesn't stand out for me as a dangerous fruit-loop. Besides, nutty or not, what he said about chakras resonated with me. Beyond the idea 'resonating', I'm not interested in going much further with it at this time. If I hear something by chance/synchronicity that says I ought to pay closer attention, maybe I'll take a second look.

I'm also leery of anyone who says THIS IS HOW IT IS. Hah! That always cracks me up.

Fascinating subject, btw.

With respect... my arm is real... I did not beleive it into being... Again, I never had the luxury of speculation on this one...

Pris,,, this is how it is,,,, I absolutelyadore you, and your presence here!!!

Nobody said anything about a special club...

My arm is real no matter what yor opinion is... No special understanding of life and the universe,,, just an observation from someone who uses his arm every day... so do you... Even if you insist that they are somehow a figment of my imagination....

If I dont know something,, I Dont go around insinuating that Others are ignorant... Just doesnt make sense... What would one gain from that??

I know a fellow who still isists that Russia is not there.... Someone made it up.... Silly rabit,, of course Russia is real....

I dont understand your premise, other than to naysay....

I am not going to be commentinggfurther,,, thank you for being so wonderful....

Jake..
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

betoobig (19th November 2014), Catsquotl (19th November 2014), Finefeather (19th November 2014), Gardener (19th November 2014), heyokah (19th November 2014), Omni (19th November 2014), Pris (19th November 2014), Spiral of Light (20th November 2014), Wind (19th November 2014)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

Quote Posted by betoobig (here)
    i am a believer and i do believe you Finefeather( and your experience) and i do believe the preocupation about the issue of Castqoui(and his experience) and i believe i´m intrigued(thus living my experience)
    From the experiences of most of the people chacras are cool, fine.... But could chacras have been implanted on us? Maybe...
    and did they, whoever did the implant on us, have good intention? probably, due to the benefits of working with them, which is very well documented.

Love
    The first and most important thing in live is to get one thing in our heads...and never forget it...
    We are immortal Beings with equal potential and equal rights...we can never die...we will live forever...

It is unfortunate that some of us have chosen to work on the dark side of life and cause such conflict, confusion and fear in the lives of some of us.

BUT there is a plus side to this conflict and fear as well...and that is the knowledge and experience we gain in life.

I often think of when I first found myself in a dam when I slipped of a rock...I was about 5...I was never taught to swim...doom came over me, and I thought..."that's it"...i'm dead...until I lashed out in panic and before I knew it I had landed back beside the edge where I could pull myself out.

I have since realised that our lives are not just some random phenomena with no meaning or goal...we have things to do.

We each have our own destiny, based on our past lives, and we each have something to do to grow our knowledge of life...no one is more important and no one gets anything for free.

As I have said before...I know chakras are part of our constitution and are there for life itself...unfortunately it is not as easy as just saying what I want to say...we need to experience this ourself.

All I can say for now is that what ever fears we may have now will be revealed as non existent when we finish our current life...but why should we wait to prove this...

Fear is one of the greatest tools to manipulate us and make us do things we would not normally do...start today and be who you really are.

Take care and love
    Ray

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Finefeather For This Post:

betoobig (19th November 2014), Catsquotl (19th November 2014), Gardener (19th November 2014), guido (19th November 2014), Jake (19th November 2014), Omni (19th November 2014), Wind (19th November 2014)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,006 times in 1,797 posts

Thanks Finefeather, i truly appreciate all your post. I do care...

Love

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

Catsquotl (19th November 2014), Finefeather (19th November 2014)

13. Link to Post #47
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,639 times in 506 posts

About a year ago I started vipassana or so called insight meditation. From that i know I breath because i can feel its movement and the air flowing through my nose.
    I can also feel if I touch something with that thing I call an arm. When I am thinking I can be sure of the fact I think, but at that time I am not usualy feeling the touch of my arm.
    For purposes of vipassana it is asumed only the thing you are experiencing at that time is truth or real.

To date I have not felt my chacra... I have experience chi movement through my meridian system, because i have worked with the meridians extensively. That why i suggested those that know the chakra exist have worke with them for longer times.

Finefeather. In your writings you are stating facts you claim to know. I believe you. I disagree with them being facts though. I too was not born yesterday and have been a searcher for as long as I can remember, well since reading the wonderfull story of thomas sugar by roald dahl when I was 7 any way. So thats 35 years of discovering consciousness. In my search and worldview or understanding I have believed many a thing. When I started converting what I believe to what I know. manny "false" beliefs fell away. Under the category that I could not know.
    Things like reincarnation, which i believe in but as an extension of life force. Not as me as a soul person. for instance.

I also disagree with the premisse there is only one truth or one reality.
    As for the meriads of higher beings. There are beings. the have a different reality. we sometimes feel thats higher. But I don't believe that. We are equals. equal in the way we experience reality, how we interact with reality. The stroies we make up to explain reality though is what i am trying to figure out. As it is through stories we express ourselves. How we explain stuff etc.
    In the storytelling though is a danger. The danger of word magic if you will. tell a story often enough and it becomes reality. I feel here's again some of whats wrong with the chakra story in my humble opinion. When used as a concept to help people (rather advanced students at first ) if I read the Cudamani Upanishad correctly that is.
    By making the chacra's common knowledge I feel a lot of mystisism was added and thus became a corrupt teaching. Like any teaching there is a diamond core to it that stands the test of time. But it is in my view just a way to explain the human conscious evolution. Not the written in stone truth.

Just a quick quastion. Do/did the astral beings you met have some sort of chacra system? ET's maybe?

JAke I am sorry you are bowing out. You have said a few times you mapped out the energy system before you learned about chacra's. I would very much like to hear how you did that. did you have help? did you see or sense? did you draw them?
    I am really curious about that.

With Love
    Eelco

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Finefeather (here)
    ...start today and be who you really are.

Take care and love
    Ray
    That is exactly why I created this thread..

With Love
    Eelco

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Woops in the vipassana bit. It remains to be seen if it is I who is thinking. There is thinking though thas for sure.

With Love
    Eelco

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Post:

betoobig (19th November 2014), Finefeather (19th November 2014), Gardener (19th November 2014), guido (19th November 2014), heyokah (19th November 2014), Jake (19th November 2014), NancyV (19th November 2014), Pris (20th November 2014), Shezbeth (19th November 2014)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

Finefeather. In your writings you are stating facts you claim to know. I believe you. I disagree with them being facts though.
    Allow me to know what I know as I allow you to know what you know...in the end we will both be the wiser...one for gaining some truth...the other for gaining another perspective.

Please be aware of what it says at the bottom of my posts...

Take care

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Finefeather For This Post:

betoobig (19th November 2014), Catsquotl (19th November 2014), Jake (19th November 2014), Pris (20th November 2014), Wind (19th November 2014)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

Just a quick quastion. Do/did the astral beings you met have some sort of chacra system? ET's maybe?
    Every evolutionary Being in the astral/emotional world has chakras...which link the emotional consciousness with the mental consciousness...there are elemental Beings who do not have them.

ETs ?...I do not believe in ETs...because I have never seen one and never been invited into any UFO to be probed and sexually harassed what a pity
    All the Higher Beings which I have come across are part of the planet system and live in the higher regions of the mental world...they are not ET...they are slap bank in the middle of this planet.

Ray

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Finefeather For This Post:

betoobig (19th November 2014), Catsquotl (19th November 2014), Gardener (19th November 2014), Jake (19th November 2014)

19. Link to Post #50
    Unsubscribed
    the foothills of le Massif Central, France
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,829 times in 1,059 posts

Although I've learned a lot about the chakra system/philosophy, I hardly ever work with the concept myself.

Yes, I can feel each separate chakra pulsate when I concentrate on the places where they are supposed to be, but so can I feel my big toe pulsate or my left ear when I concentrate on them LOL

I feel three 'energy spots' in my body though. A big one around my heart, one on my head and one at the bottom of my spine. Somewhat like this pic.

I think the chakra system might be there by nature, but the system can be hacked to suck off energy or to control.

20. Link to Post #51
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

JAke I am sorry you are bowing out. You have said a few times you mapped out the energy system before you learned about chacra's. I would very much like to hear how you did that. did you have help? did you see or sense? did you draw them?
    I am really curious about that.

With Love
    Eelco
    Wow, I could write a book on the subject..

My friend, I was dragged into all of this kicking and screaming, literally.. I was having full blown energetic events as young as 4 or 5. I spent over a decade waking into intense, powerful energetic states.. Most times there were incredibly strong vibrations. Intense vibrations that came with an electrical feeling,, like having a giant cable hooked into my feet and the other end at the top of my head... Eventually (age 17) I began having fully conscious out-of -body-experiences.. And they continue to this day...

But before I ever had an OBE, I had a lifetime of energetic episodes and energy body events. I promise you that I never liked the word Chakra... Or Mantra, or Aura, or, Gia, etc... I never knew about the Hindu's, and any sort of philosophy regarding what was happening with me. In kindergarten,, mee wee heart was broken when I learned that NOBODY was going to be teaching the class about any of that... lol... My entire childhood was spent trying to make it stop. Trying to get the vibrations and the rest of it to just STOP... Needless to say,, I became very fearful of it all...

Long story short,, I began to work with the vibrations and the energetic sensations.. I had to stop the 'discharging'.. (That is what it felt like to me...) Eventually, they seemed to balance out, and I could pin-point where the energetic sensations were emanating from... I learned that I could 'move' certain, specific energetic sensations to different parts of my body.. I quickly learned that there were specific areas that I had to stay away from, or everything would get intense and start vibrating out of control again... Before I read about meditation, I was learning to calm my mind, steady my breathing,, and let the energetic sensations 'flow', instead of randomly discharging..

The maps that I drew when I was younger included many many different smaller energy centers in my hands and feet, and up the legs, arms etc.. There are little ones in the chest that are to the left and right of my 'heart' center,, they spin and whir when everything gets going.. I had to reeeaaaallllyyyy calm myself to get the energy under control.. I mapped out several smaller centers in and around the head, that have nothing to do with the 'brow' center, or the 'crown' center... There are energy centers that are NOT located in the area of the physical body,, they are outside of the body. Below the feet, and above the head,, and spinning on the outside of us in different ebbs and flows. I noticed there being an 'adrenaline' type of rushing energetic sensation that moved from my 'solar' center,, It would rush upwards, very warm, very powerful,, usually at the end of a breath... I began getting a smaller (still very intense) vibrating in each of the 'traditional' energy centers, starting from bottom and working its way to the top.. I had nothing to do with it.. It would do it on its own..

Remember here that I had absolutely zero knowledge that anyone else in the world had ever had any such experiences.. This was 'school of hard knox' sort of thing.. I really didn't enjoy it much, at first..

There is more than just the 'centers'... There are energetic circuits, primary, secondary, tertiary (etc) that ebb and flow throughout and around the physical body.. I don't See them. I FEEL them... When i am out of body, I can see them.. but that is another story.

My pictures aren't exactly the same as others,, but, Pretty much... Here is a more recent rendering of what I have mapped out...

Name:  overlays.jpg
Views: 89
Size:  13.9 KB

Again,, there are energetic systems,, not just Chakras...

Also,, the 'energetic' component of the Chakras are only one element,, one piece of the Puzzle.. Nay have I reached a level of spiritual maturity to comment on the more spiritual aspects of the Chakras.. Many folks here have a much better handle on that than Me... Ray is definately one of them!!

But I can speak with confidence on the existence of the energetic body, and the energetic centers and their implications. Our physical body has the respatory system, the muscular system, the nervous system, the ENDOCRINE system, the skeletal system, the circulatory system,,, etc... The energy body system is much the same!!

I can't tackle what it all means with regards our existence and our place in it... I can read between the lines in my own experience and say that there is a story unfolding,, and that we are a part of it... Beyond that,, I must humble myself to the Universe and the wisdom of others...

I don't want to clutter up this discussion with too much more, as my experience is only one piece of the puzzle...

Here is much more if my approach to the energy body,, if you are interested...

Cheers
    Jake.
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

21. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Aspen (20th November 2014), betoobig (19th November 2014), Catsquotl (19th November 2014), Finefeather (19th November 2014), Gardener (19th November 2014), NancyV (20th November 2014), Selene (19th November 2014), Shezbeth (19th November 2014), william r sanford72 (21st November 2014), Wind (19th November 2014)

22. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

If I concentrate/meditate on the concept of my energy field. I seem to be just a very big bubble. the bubble wall is a thin crincly layer. The layer/wall is costantly moving. expanding at places enveloping what intrigues me and shrinking or moving around what i /it does not "want?" to connect with. inside the bubble is al me/inside my awareness. apart from the boundary of my body i can sense no distinction inside the bubble between me or say a tree that is enveloped by that bubble.

With Love
    Eelco

23. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Post:

Aspen (20th November 2014), betoobig (19th November 2014), boutreality (19th November 2014), Finefeather (19th November 2014), Gardener (19th November 2014), Jake (19th November 2014), NancyV (20th November 2014), Pris (20th November 2014), Selene (19th November 2014), william r sanford72 (21st November 2014)

24. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

As i hinted at in another thread. thinking something entirely new is silence. not even the passing of time enetering your awareness. only after the fact we experienced it can we try to match what we learned based on old symbolisms we stored away in memory.
    Sorry I do not understand this...how can you think if you are silent?...And you cannot stop time as you are thinking of it...time is duration...you are confusing the 'stopping of time' with a state called "the eternal now"...which is far away from what the average humans can experience...it has to do with knowing your entire existence at the same time...this does not mean time/duration stops.

Take care and much love
    Ray
    Well during my retreat last year. At some point i experienced what some call a touch of nibbana. several times. It is a state in which you are aware, but there is nothing to experience. What i experienced most of the time was a feeling of having been somewhere. somehow i can even say I was aware, i could only think or do something with the experience afterwards. during that state there litteraly is nothing but silent awareness experiencing ... peace perhaps? after the fact my mind noticed time had past and i was in a state neither asleep or unconsciouss but aware of noting but silence..

Anyway during one such episode i experienced myself in 3 potential/real stages in time at the same time.
    I sat in a burmese style meditation position. I was moving towards a kneeling position/ bending forward and was face flat on the floor on knees unflattering position. all in the same instant. I then found myself in that last position.

I don't know what happened or how my brain processed these events. I am telling you this as it was the first time i experienced time as non existent. where 3 stages of movement were experienced in but a single moment. I am guessing if someone saw it form the outside they probably would have seen me sitting jumping up and landing on my face. That is however not how I experienced it..

This was after 14 days of almost non-stop walking and sitting vipassana meditation hour after hour after hour..

Anyway what I am trying to say is that it is possible to stop time from an experiental p.o.v.

With Love
    Eelco

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Post:

Aspen (20th November 2014), betoobig (20th November 2014), boutreality (19th November 2014), Finefeather (20th November 2014), Pris (20th November 2014), william r sanford72 (21st November 2014)

26. Link to Post #54
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,021 times in 294 posts

My contention (not beneficial yes real) does not make me a victim/agent of dark forces except by the fuzziest of half baked logic. Settlements are rarely "if not this way than the only other way" there is a grain -at least- of truth to many different sides of this issue. Can anyone here get out of the Hegelian Dialectic mode?

There are several real physiological affects of chakras. You "felt bliss/light headed /floored when your crown chakra opened?" So did I, as does anyone feel bliss/ joy when serotonin floods the bloodstream; and stronger like anyone experienced if they took MDMA (all serotonin at once into bloodstream.) You felt a "depth to your concentration open when your third eye chakra opened?" So did I as does anyone that consciously experiences their own brain waves shift into delta and or theta waves. Try Binaural beats and stereo headphones. You "felt a wave of compassionate love when your heart chakra opened?" So did I as does anyone when their thymus triggers the peculiar immune response which is signified by your brain as it actually starts considering another person part of its own body: something it literally seeks to defend as if it were you (Scientifically proven and strange and uplifting.) I could not tell you the hormones secreted that are involved in this response if you paid me.

I am not at all surprised by the idea that one day energetic proof -genuine laboratory findings- gives us evidence of Chakras. That doesn't mean they're beneficial. What if, instead of you 'choosing wrong' or 'doing bad' being the reason Chakras turn against you, some cat somewhere, flips a switch that shifts whatever chakra "governs" what energy gets to the adrenals, and you go into a momentary senseless panic? or feel an urge to fight? (Fight or flight response - I'm certain enough are familiar.) What if the switch that flipped affects an aggregate of people around the planet to one extent or another depending on the "proficiency" of their Chakra use?

And what if everyone that chose whatever they did to get that switch flipped simply questioned, "How'd the moon get into such a precise orbit that some or another region of the planet can see a full eclipse of the sun?

Hey try this on for size: Don't take these words as a personal affront to you, your gnosis, or your beliefs but rather a series of innocuous what ifs!

Peace to you all
    Last edited by boutreality; 19th November 2014 at 19:53.

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to boutreality For This Post:

Aspen (20th November 2014), betoobig (20th November 2014), BoldVA5D (25th March 2016), Catsquotl (19th November 2014), Pris (19th November 2014)

28. Link to Post #55
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,216 times in 2,398 posts

Quote Posted by Pris (here)
    I BET those who think chakras are a natural part of our make-up have spent more time with them. Of course they have.
    There are actually people who know for sure that they are part of our natural make up...and that is why they spend more time refining them.
    It is not entirely impossible that you are on this forum to gain some insight into the human system...you might even learn something.
    Take care
    Didn't I just say that?

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

betoobig (20th November 2014), Catsquotl (20th November 2014)

30. Link to Post #56
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Disinformation is the easiest way to confuse most of us...simply because most do not know any better.

Disinformation is probably the biggest cause of conflict amongst people who regard themselves as friends or family.

Disinformationists will use the very name of the institution or organisation we have had such confidence in...write complete balderdash about them...and turn us into staunched haters of the very thing we thought we could trust.

Now I am a pretty ignorant person myself but there are things I know for sure and one of them is that there are some disinformation specialists on Avalon...and even they don't know it...because they have been indoctrinated with disinformation to the point that they are so good at handing out their disinformation that even the very people who say they want truth are totally unaware that they are been conned.

I have been involved in searching in every esoteric, religious, philosphical, guru system on this planet since the early 60s...and in all these years never did I come across any articles which claimed chakras were some artificial system of control. But strangely...just over the last years...has come a wave of disinformation from these dark forces...why?

Because many humans are starting to realise the part played by these dark forces...all over the world...and so they too now need to step up their deception.
    Has it occurred to you that you may have been deceived by 'old knowledge'?

Disinformation goes both ways. You are coming from the position that you insist your information is correct. But, what if it isn't?

We have been misinformed and lied to about so many things.

They call this the time of the 'apocalypse'. It's about lifting the veil and 'revealing that which has been hidden'. I take it for all it's worth.

I'm not saying you are wrong. I'm saying question everything. This isn't paranoid thinking. It's called critical thinking.

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

Aspen (20th November 2014), betoobig (20th November 2014), boutreality (20th November 2014), Catsquotl (20th November 2014), Shezbeth (20th November 2014)

32. Link to Post #57
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jake (here)

With respect... my arm is real... I did not beleive it into being... Again, I never had the luxury of speculation on this one...

Pris,,, this is how it is,,,, I absolutelyadore you, and your presence here!!!

Nobody said anything about a special club...

My arm is real no matter what yor opinion is... No special understanding of life and the universe,,, just an observation from someone who uses his arm every day... so do you... Even if you insist that they are somehow a figment of my imagination....

If I dont know something,, I Dont go around insinuating that Others are ignorant... Just doesnt make sense... What would one gain from that??

I know a fellow who still isists that Russia is not there.... Someone made it up.... Silly rabit,, of course Russia is real....

I dont understand your premise, other than to naysay....

I am not going to be commentinggfurther,,, thank you for being so wonderful....

Jake..
    Yes, Jake! I agree. Your arm is real.

Row, row, row your boat,
    Gently down the stream.
    Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily,
    Life is but a dream.
    Last edited by Pris; 19th November 2014 at 21:45.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

betoobig (20th November 2014), Catsquotl (20th November 2014)

34. Link to Post #58
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,270 times in 446 posts

I also believe chakras are "real." Although I have not studied them in depth as some on this forum have, I do experience them, feel them in my body. I took a class where we learned about the way they spin and where they are and how to clear them etc. I also heard George's take on them and resonated with it. Not just because it is the latest "fad." But because it fits in with other knowledge that has been coming out lately. Such as the assertion that humans are hybrids and have been from the beginning.

For example several different "experts" have been teaching that most humans are at least 10% reptilian in genetics. At first it blew my mind. But gradually it has made sense and some corroboration seems to have come my way. In learning about neurology and the human brain, I have recently become aware of the brain stem and how it is called the reptilian brain. Biologists who have studied trauma and trauma recovery in mammals (such as Peter Levine) have observed that the human brain and thinking process often gets in the way of releasing trauma stored in our body. It got me thinking about all the genetic manipulations and the thinking behind it. A Bowen therapist I got to know recently explained that Bowen therapy is the manipulation of the fascia, or skin covering of the muscle groups in the human body. Apparently this fascia is one of the first things to develop in the human fetus and the manipulations have to be given time to take effect and work gradually, etc. It reminded me of the assertion that the reptilian part of our body was said to be the foundation.
    If humans really are hybrids, why wouldn't the energetic system be part of the experiment? We don't know what purposes or motives were all involved in this experiment. Even the last interview posted on Avalon, the interview with the person who recalled being at an interplanetary meeting where the humans were looked down on, reminded me of this. George Kavassalis even believes now that the pineal gland is an implant. It is an organic part of everyone's brain. He is not disputing that it exists, he is just thinking critically about why it exists, how it is used and whom it really benefits. I am not sure why he believes it is an implant, but at least he is thinking critically. And that is what we all should be doing. I'm not saying we should be paranoid, but we should be open to the possibility that things are not always what they seem. As the veil is lifted more and more, I am sure we will find many surprises. If control of humans has always been a factor, and if there is a possibility that we are being used as an energy source, we should question how this is done. If the ones who genetically engineered us have an awareness of energy systems wouldn't they have been a consideration in our design? If they are fourth dimensional or more intelligent than us by leaps and bounds, why wouldn't they include some thought about our energetic system in the design of hybrid humans? It's a possibility we shouldn't exclude.
    Last edited by Aspen; 20th November 2014 at 05:32.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aspen For This Post:

Catsquotl (20th November 2014), Pris (20th November 2014)

36. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

Thank you aspen.

I just wanted to mention you may want to read up on the origin of the reptilian part of the brain.
    It has become a popular notion over the last few years, but the theory is very much to be questioned.

I am not saying it isn't so. Just probably not in the way you may think.

Quote The triune model of the mammalian brain is seen as an oversimplified organizing theme by some in the field of comparative neuroscience[7] It continues to hold public interest because of its simplicity. While technically inaccurate as an explanation for brain activity, it remains one of very few approximations of the truth we have to work with: the "neocortex" represents that cluster of brain structures involved in advanced cognition, including planning, modeling and simulation; the "limbic brain" refers to those brain structures, wherever located, associated with social and nurturing behaviors, mutual reciprocity, and other behaviors and affects that arose during the age of the mammals; and the "reptilian brain" refers to those brain structures related to territoriality, ritual behavior and other "reptile" behaviors. The broad explanatory value makes this approximation very engaging and is a useful level of complexity for high school students to begin engaging with brain research.
    As a theory I feel it is easily misunderstood and added to from wishful thinking, because it is usualy oversimplified.

With Love
    Eelco

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Catsquotl For This Post:

Aspen (21st November 2014)

38. Link to Post #60
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Aspen (here)
    I also believe chakras are "real." Although I have not studied them in depth as some on this forum have, I do experience them, feel them in my body. I took a class where we learned about the way they spin and where they are and how to clear them etc. I also heard George's take on them and resonated with it. Not just because it is the latest "fad." But because it fits in with other knowledge that has been coming out lately. Such as the assertion that humans are hybrids and have been from the beginning.

For example several different "experts" have been teaching that most humans are at least 10% reptilian in genetics. At first it blew my mind. But gradually it has made sense and some corroboration seems to have come my way. In learning about neurology and the human brain, I have recently become aware of the brain stem and how it is called the reptilian brain. Biologists who have studied trauma and trauma recovery in mammals (such as Peter Levine) have observed that the human brain and thinking process often gets in the way of releasing trauma stored in our body. It got me thinking about all the genetic manipulations and the thinking behind it. A Bowen therapist I got to know recently explained that Bowen therapy is the manipulation of the fascia, or skin covering of the muscle groups in the human body. Apparently this fascia is one of the first things to develop in the human fetus and the manipulations have to be given time to take effect and work gradually, etc. It reminded me of the assertion that the reptilian part of our body was said to be the foundation.
    If humans really are hybrids, why wouldn't the energetic system be part of the experiment? We don't know what purposes or motives were all involved in this experiment. Even the last interview posted on Avalon, the interview with the person who recalled being at an interplanetary meeting where the humans were looked down on, reminded me of this. George Kavassalis even believes now that the pineal gland is an implant. It is an organic part of everyone's brain. He is not disputing that it exists, he is just thinking critically about why it exists, how it is used and whom it really benefits. I am not sure why he believes it is an implant, but at least he is thinking critically. And that is what we all should be doing. I'm not saying we should be paranoid, but we should be open to the possibility that things are not always what they seem. As the veil is lifted more and more, I am sure we will find many surprises. If control of humans has always been a factor, and if there is a possibility that we are being used as an energy source, we should question how this is done. If the ones who genetically engineered us have an awareness of energy systems wouldn't they have been a consideration in our design? If they are fourth dimensional or more intelligent than us by leaps and bounds, why wouldn't they include some thought about our energetic system in the design of hybrid humans? It's a possibility we shouldn't exclude.
    You're reminding me of something I learned from Robert Morning Sky. I can't remember it all exactly, but it was something to do with us as human hybrids -- that men are a hybrid mixed with a (mostly) canine alien group, and women are a hybrid mixed with a (mostly) reptilian alien group. I suppose that means as a species, we make human/reptile female babies and human/canine male babies. It does explain how men and women are built so differently. Men are more muscular and have more hair on their bodies, while women tend to be smaller, curvier shall we say , and more 'delicate'. Perhaps this explains the repeated imagery of women with snakes throughout history.

I think it's a fascinating idea.
    Last edited by Pris; 20th November 2014 at 08:56.

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

Aspen (21st November 2014), betoobig (20th November 2014), Catsquotl (20th November 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast