+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Spinning … Is it Out of Control Yet?

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,809 times in 819 posts

Default Removed on request

Removed on request
    Last edited by Mu2143; 4th January 2015 at 09:53.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mu2143 For This Post:

DarMar (20th November 2014), Frank V (22nd November 2014), grannyfranny100 (21st November 2014), Hughe (20th November 2014), justntime2learn (20th November 2014), Lone Bean (23rd November 2014), NancyV (21st November 2014), Pris (19th November 2014), rodrigoo (19th November 2014), selinam (20th November 2014), Sunny-side-up (19th November 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,216 times in 2,398 posts

Default Re: Spinning … Is it Out of Control Yet?

Yes, I couldn't agree with you more.

I hope you don't think we meant disrespect with your other thread... In a way, it kind of exemplified what you were saying.

Hey, maybe you can drop by your old thread and say 'hi'.

After all, you instigated it.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-focus-goes---

With so much sh!te going on in the world, some of us express (and release) our frustration through play.

I don't know if you realize this, but you started a wonderful thing.
    Last edited by Pris; 20th November 2014 at 00:15.

4. Link to Post #3
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,809 times in 819 posts

Last edited by Mu2143; 19th March 2015 at 01:37.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mu2143 For This Post:

Pris (20th November 2014)

6. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mu2143 (here)
    Quote Posted by Pris (here)
    Hey, maybe you can drop by your old thread and say 'hi'.

After all, you instigated it.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-focus-goes---

With so much sh!te going on in the world, some of us express (and release) our frustration through play.

I don't know if you realize this, but you started a wonderful thing.
    I'm Always reading it ,checking out the pictures you post.
    Your always forgiven.
    I did had a Cat dream today only I can't remember much of it

Awesome!

That 'cat thread' is one of the few things that keeps me sane these days (whatever that means!).

All those concerns you talk about... it does seem to be getting worse, not better. It's as though we have to hit rock bottom before we can start back up again. We're about at rock bottom at this point, yes? I keep my feelers up for 'game changers'. Things do appear to be starting to change... but, it's subtle. There are signs if you know what to look for.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Pris For This Post:

Hughe (20th November 2014)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Zionbrion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,416 times in 406 posts

I think we are in the abyss......

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zionbrion For This Post:

joeecho (22nd November 2014), Pris (20th November 2014), Shezbeth (21st November 2014), Sunny-side-up (20th November 2014)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

---
    Ferguson, Missouri. Can we say race riots? Anyone? I thought humans had grown more than that. Hmm, guess I was wrong.
    ---
    Ha, what about the arrival of Sinterklaas in the Netherlands? 90 people arrested because of differences in opinion ... !!
    They know how to divide and conquer don't they? A kids festival blown to pieces. People attending feel unsafe and
    covert policeman need to patrol to guarantee safety ... really?

With this example in mind I try to wake people up that the same is happening with the division between Christians and
    Muslims. The majority of Muslims live in Indonesia ... where are the Indonesian terrorists?

How long will it take before we finally understand this:
    Quote Two dogs fight for a bone, and a third runs away with it

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

guido (21st November 2014), Pris (21st November 2014), Sunny-side-up (20th November 2014)

12. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Operator (here)
    ---
    Ferguson, Missouri. Can we say race riots? Anyone? I thought humans had grown more than that. Hmm, guess I was wrong.
    ---
    Ha, what about the arrival of Sinterklaas in the Netherlands? 90 people arrested because of differences in opinion ... !!
    They know how to divide and conquer don't they? A kids festival blown to pieces. People attending feel unsafe and

With this example in mind I try to wake people up that the same is happening with the division between Christians and
    Muslims. The majority of Muslims live in Indonesia ... where are the Indonesian terrorists?

If it's anything like here in Canada, I wouldn't be surprised it's the covert policemen who instigated the whole mess.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Pris For This Post:

Operator (20th November 2014)

14. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Zionbrion (here)

I think we are in the abyss......
    I find the whole premise of 'The Hero's Journey' fascinating.

But, is anyone like me also irritated by that fact? ARE we so predicable?

I like to think I'm spiraling in my... 'evolution' -- not going in circles. The idea that my 'spiral' may be made up of a whole bunch of 'Hero's Journey's' irritates me, too. There are other ways to write a story.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

Bob (22nd November 2014), joeecho (22nd November 2014)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Operator (here)
    ---
    ---

If it's anything like here in Canada, I wouldn't be surprised it's the covert policemen who instigated the whole mess.
    I know what you mean but that was not the case here ...

More background info on this subject in this thread

Policemen were dressed up as 'zwarte piet' (black pete) in order to mingle among the crowd and covertly keep an eye on
    skirmishes breaking out between the pro's and con's of the black pete concept.

It doesn't matter which side you support, fact is that this has never been an issue before in the past centuries and all of
    a sudden somebody ignited a dispute and people start fighting (literally) over the issue.

If that's possible on a subject like a kids festival then you can imagine how serious it can get on more serious topics.
    Divide and conquer still works ...

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Operator For This Post:

Pris (21st November 2014)

18. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member ZooLife's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,079 times in 1,967 posts

Buckle up, the ride’s just getting started.
    Buckle up?

The buckle never came off. The world and the universe has always been a chaotic place hence the efforts throughout history of people trying to make sense of it.

The world/ Universe is not a place of order with moments of chaos, it is a place of chaos with moments of order.

What I say to the people who warn people to buckle up as the sky is fall.....where have you been? The sky has always been falling from the beginning.
    I still have eyes to see what the world would have me see but that doesn't mean I believe. - Sara

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ZooLife For This Post:

joeecho (22nd November 2014), NancyV (21st November 2014), Pris (21st November 2014)

20. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ZooLife (here)

Buckle up, the ride’s just getting started.
    Buckle up?

The buckle never came off. The world and the universe has always been a chaotic place hence the efforts throughout history of people trying to make sense of it.

The world/ Universe is not a place of order with moments of chaos, it is a place of chaos with moments of order.

What I say to the people who warn people to buckle up as the sky is fall.....where have you been? The sky has always been falling from the beginning.
    I think Mu2143 meant it more as a joke anyway. 'If you think it's bad now, just you wait...!'

Most of us here are aware of what's going on for the most part.

I will say that this crummy ride seems to have taken a turn and is in the 'fast' part right now lol.

Neo thought his life already sucked. Then, he took the 'red pill'.

Last edited by Pris; 21st November 2014 at 06:49.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

Bob (21st November 2014), joeecho (22nd November 2014)

22. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member ZooLife's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,079 times in 1,967 posts

I think Mu2143 meant it more as a joke anyway. 'If you think it's bad now, just you wait...!'
    That is just it, there is no 'just you wait'. The future does not happen tomorrow, it happens today. No matter the circumstances, there will always be someone saying the mantra, 'just you wait'.

I still have eyes to see what the world would have me see but that doesn't mean I believe. - Sara

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ZooLife For This Post:

animovado (22nd November 2014), joeecho (22nd November 2014), Pris (21st November 2014), Shezbeth (21st November 2014)

24. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ZooLife (here)

That is just it, there is no 'just you wait'. The future does not happen tomorrow, it happens today. No matter the circumstances, there will always be someone saying the mantra, 'just you wait'.

Example of things going from bad to worse...

Last edited by Pris; 21st November 2014 at 09:22.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

Bob (22nd November 2014), joeecho (22nd November 2014)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

---
    Neo thought his life already sucked. Then, he took the 'red pill'.
    --
    Yeah, bummer ... he was lucky though. I took the red pill too. But I wasn't taken out of the Matrix to
    live with like minded people outside the Matrix doing all kind of cool things ...

Now I live, still in the Matrix, surrounded by people who took the blue pill several times over and over
    again.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

Becky (21st November 2014), Pris (21st November 2014)

28. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member jerry's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,619 times in 696 posts

This was a tweet I came across discussing the manipulation of the population on this event

The organizers have also released a list of 19 “Proposed Rules of Engagement.”

Wow. Just wow. This is not your average civil disobedience. Martha Stewart has thrown less organized birthday parties than this. There are White House functions with less planning and training involved.

Anyone else get the sense that this whole thing has been co-opted? Think about it.

When you’re mad about something that’s wrong with the system, what do you do if you want to protest it? You pull out a black marker, get a poster board, call up your friends, maybe send out a few Tweets or Facebook messages, then you find a corner and start protesting.

You don’t get so angry with the system that you first a) write a proposed rules of engagement list, b) start fundraising campaigns, c) set up highly coordinated protests in 83 cities, d) coordinate mass informational meetings and finally e) hold direct action trainings then get ready to protest.

What average, random person has the time and money to pull off all that off properly?

Sure people have been protesting this for months now, but still. What monster has Ferguson now mutated into? Who is ultimately behind it, driving the agenda?

Many of the people who showed up to protest in Ferguson from the beginning were coming from out of town. There were definite provocateurs among the crowds trying to incite violence.

At this point, people are apparently quitting their jobs and flocking to Ferguson to devote all their time and energy to this.

A little over a week ago, The Washington Post ran an article titled, “Ferguson protest organizers: ‘I sleep, eat and breathe this.’”

Really?

Here’s an excerpt:

But a common thread runs through some of the most influential organizers. They are black, relatively new to civil rights activism and technologically savvy, masters of social media. Using Twitter, Vine and Instagram, they mobilize their peers, document every twist and turn, and annotate history in real time.

New to activism, huh? And yet, wow, they just so happen to be influential, savvy tech masters of social media who know how to mobilize everyone? No, that doesn’t stink of George Soros-funded phony color revolution stuff at all… (That was sarcasm, of course.)

On the same day as the WP article came out, The Daily Sheeple published an article about the fact that cops kill an average of THREE PEOPLE EVERY DAY in this country.

Three people a day!

Where’s the outrage from all Americans on all sides, all races, colors and creeds, on the bigger police state growing all around all of us EVERY SINGLE DAY in America? Where are the organized protests for all those who have died at the hands of an ever-increasing, ratcheted up tyrannical system enslaving us all?

There is a highly organized, scripted, funded, targeted agenda playing out in Ferguson, and people are basically falling for it.

The list of cities set for these “planned responses” to the Darren Wilson grand jury decision is below. If you live near one of these things, heads up.

When this all goes down, it’s not going to be pretty…which is exactly the way the people ultimately engineering this situation want it. Can you say “martial law?”
    1.Albany, NY
    2.Albuquerque, NM
    3.Atlanta, GA
    4.Austin, TX
    5.Baltimore, MD
    6.Bangor, ME
    7.Beavercreek, OH
    8.Blacksburg, VA
    9.Boston, MA
    10.Buffalo, NY
    11.Carbondale, IL
    12.Chapel Hill, NC
    13.Chattanooga, TN
    14.Chicago, IL
    15.Cleveland, OH
    16.Columbia, MO
    17.Columbus, OH
    18.Dallas, TX
    19.Denver, CO
    20.Des Moines, IA
    21.Detroit, MI
    22.Durham, NC
    23.Ferguson, MO
    24.Gainesville, FL
    25.Grand Rapids, MI
    26.Greensboro, NC
    27.Greenville, NC
    28.Grinnell, IA
    29.Houston, TX
    30.Indianapolis, IN
    31.Iowa City, IA
    32.Jackson, MI
    33.Kansas City, MO
    34.Kennesaw, GA
    35.Lawrence, KS
    36.Lexington, KY
    37.Longview, TX
    38.Los Angeles, CA
    39.Louisville, KY
    40.Meadville, PA
    41.Memphis, TN
    42.Milwaukee, WI
    43.Minneapolis, MN
    44.Mobile, AL
    45.Monpelier, VT
    46.Monroeville, OH
    47.Nashville, TN
    48.New London, CT
    49.New Orleans, LA
    50.Newark, NJ
    51.Northampton, MA
    52.NYC, NY
    53.Oak Ridge, TN
    54.Oakland, CA
    55.Olympia, WA
    56.Oshkosh, WI
    57.Phoenix, AZ
    58.Philadelphia, PA
    59.Pittsburgh, PA
    60.Portland, OR
    61.Providence, RI
    62.Raleigh, NC
    63.Rochester, NY
    64.Rocky Mount, NC
    65.San Diego, CA
    66.Santa Barbara, CA
    67.Seattle, WA
    68.South Hadley, MA
    69.Spring Valley, NY
    70.Springfield, MA
    71.St. Paul, MN
    72.St. Petersburg, FL
    73.Stroudsberg, PA
    74.Tallahassee, FL
    75.Tampa, FL
    76.Toledo, OH
    77.Toronto, Canada
    78.Tucson, AZ
    79.Washington, D.C.
    80.West Hartford, CT
    81.West Palm Beach, FL
    82.Williamsburg, VA
    83.Worcester, MA

UPDATE: Curiously, Obama has announced that he’s going to be in Las Vegas on Friday (when the media has hinted the grand jury decision might come) after he announces his amnesty decision. Las Vegas is, ever so coincidentally, not on this list…in fact, Nevada isn’t even on this list, period.

Melissa Melton
    Melissa Melton is a co-founder of TruthstreamMedia.com. She is an experienced researcher, graphic artist and investigative journalist with a passion for liberty and a dedication to truth. Her aim is to expose the New World Order for what it is — a prison for the human soul from which we must break free.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jerry For This Post:

animovado (22nd November 2014), Jake (21st November 2014), Pris (21st November 2014)

30. Link to Post #16
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jerry (here)
    This was a tweet I came across discussing the manipulation of the population on this event

Wow. Just wow. This is not your average civil disobedience. Martha Stewart has thrown less organized birthday parties than this. There are White House functions with less planning and training involved.

Anyone else get the sense that this whole thing has been co-opted? Think about it.

When you’re mad about something that’s wrong with the system, what do you do if you want to protest it? You pull out a black marker, get a poster board, call up your friends, maybe send out a few Tweets or Facebook messages, then you find a corner and start protesting.

You don’t get so angry with the system that you first a) write a proposed rules of engagement list, b) start fundraising campaigns, c) set up highly coordinated protests in 83 cities, d) coordinate mass informational meetings and finally e) hold direct action trainings then get ready to protest.

What average, random person has the time and money to pull off all that off properly?

Sure people have been protesting this for months now, but still. What monster has Ferguson now mutated into? Who is ultimately behind it, driving the agenda?

Many of the people who showed up to protest in Ferguson from the beginning were coming from out of town. There were definite provocateurs among the crowds trying to incite violence.

At this point, people are apparently quitting their jobs and flocking to Ferguson to devote all their time and energy to this.

A little over a week ago, The Washington Post ran an article titled, “Ferguson protest organizers: ‘I sleep, eat and breathe this.’”

Really?
    To protest or not to protest. That's the question.

They've made 'protesting' an act unto itself. It's obviously not supposed to 'resolve' anything. It just gives the bad guys time to infiltrate so they can steer the protest to their advantage and make us think we've been 'heard'. This keeps the so-called 'wheels of democracy' turning.

I don't think 'protesting' does much good within the system we're living in. Protesting is like politely asking permission to complain. It's as if somebody has just shot you in the head and you 'protest'. What good is protesting when you've got a bullet in your head? It's ridiculous.
    Last edited by Pris; 21st November 2014 at 20:57.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

animovado (22nd November 2014), Bob (22nd November 2014), joeecho (22nd November 2014)

32. Link to Post #17
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,293 times in 2,822 posts

Really?

They've made 'protesting' an act unto itself. It's obviously not supposed to 'resolve' anything. It just gives the bad guys time to infiltrate so they can steer the protest to their advantage and make us think we've been 'heard'. This keeps the so-called 'wheels of democracy' turning.

I don't think 'protesting' does much good within the system we're living in. Protesting is like politely asking permission to complain. It's as if somebody has just shot you in the head and you 'protest'. What good is protesting when you've got a bullet in your head? It's ridiculous.
    There has to be a 'critical mass' protest for a protest to make any difference. Of course it will be met with all the new weapons for 'crowd control' and mind control that have been invented.....hence.....CRITICAL Mass.

33. Link to Post #18
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by joeecho (here)

Really?

There has to be a 'critical mass' protest for a protest to make any difference. Of course it will be met with all the new weapons for 'crowd control' and mind control that have been invented.....hence.....CRITICAL Mass.
    In other words... protesting doesn't do any good unless the 'protest' transcends itself and causes a critical mass. That's terrific. One way or another, we're all hooped no matter what we do.

Obviously, if we are to win this, it will not be through protesting.
    Last edited by Pris; 22nd November 2014 at 03:28.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Pris For This Post:

joeecho (22nd November 2014)

35. Link to Post #19
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,293 times in 2,822 posts

In just the right circumstances a spark can ignite a raging inferno of a forest fire.

In different places there are embers still burning from a campfire. Part of the efforts of the PTB is to snuff those embers out or keep them embers. Do they have the resources to keep all these embers and small fire from evolving into a critical mass effect? Ido, but the element is always there and the PTB are doing their damnedest to keep it ever from happening.

The kicker really is that should a ragging fire destroy a forest the element is also always there for a PTB to rise from the ashes and began another cycle. The essential story appears, to me, to always follow this cycle. I am sure people have heard a version of "meet the new boss - same as the old boss" which alludes to the cycle I speak of. From consciousness, the only temporary unknown for me is what role or roles I play in that cycle. There are also cycles within cycles often represented by a fractural pattern which is also seen in "as above, so below'.

36. Link to Post #20
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by joeecho (here)
    In just the right circumstances a spark can ignite a raging inferno of a forest fire.

In different places there are embers still burning from a campfire. Part of the efforts of the PTB is to snuff those embers out or keep them embers. Do they have the resources to keep all these embers and small fire from evolving into a critical mass effect? Ido, but the element is always there and the PTB are doing their damnedest to keep it ever from happening.

The kicker really is that should a ragging fire destroy a forest the element is also always there for a PTB to rise from the ashes and began another cycle. The essential story appears, to me, to always follow this cycle. I am sure people have heard a version of "meet the new boss - same as the old boss" which alludes to the cycle I speak of. From consciousness, the only temporary unknown for me is what role or roles I play in that cycle. There are also cycles within cycles often represented by a fractural pattern which is also seen in "as above, so below'.

The 'raging inferno' is the chaos 'they' want, of course. Ordo ab Chao. It's a freakin' religion to those folks. We've got to remember, that's all propaganda. It's not 'the natural way of things'.

Normal... human beings will not live for any length of time within an oppressive regime. Those regimes always fall. And, when we don't 'wake up', a 'brand new' oppressive regime takes its place. It just seems like it's a 'normal' way of life to us because we're right in the middle of one. Also, before everything went totally ape s*** about six thousand years ago with the 'new' Sumerian civilization (and money was introduced [deliberately as a tool of enslavement]), humans were living mostly in amicable matriarchal societies (that's my humble/vague -- more or less accurate -- overview).

The small group of psychos who have been running everything behind-the-scenes have only been able to do get away with what they've been doing by acting through secrecy and coercion.

This is no longer the case. They've been exposed.

We're leaning towards a whole new paradigm... globally.

The masses are finally waking up.

Here's a couple of examples of what we may be looking forward to in the future.

Contributionist society (UBUNTU Contributionism, Michael Tellinger)

http://www.michaeltellinger.com/ubuntu-cont.php

Resource-based society (The Venus Project, Jacque Fresco)

http://www.thevenusproject.com/
    Last edited by Pris; 22nd November 2014 at 20:07.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Pris For This Post:

Bob (22nd November 2014)

+ Reply to Thread