+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Alex Jones connects the dots about what Executive Orders are heading us towards

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

Default Alex Jones connects the dots about what Executive Orders are heading us towards

Alex Jones connects the dots about what Executive Orders are heading us towards.

It's spooky when you see them all together like that!

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

birddog (21st November 2014), bluestflame (2nd December 2014), Frank V (23rd November 2014), genevieve (20th November 2014), Jake (28th November 2014), jerry (21st November 2014), joeecho (20th November 2014), Magnus (20th November 2014), NancyV (20th November 2014), Nasu (20th November 2014), observer (20th November 2014), RunningDeer (21st November 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Alex Jones connects the dots about what Executive Orders are heading us towards

Here's another one on Executive Orders. Seems that the president is making up his own laws with executive orders. Geez!

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

birddog (21st November 2014), Frank V (23rd November 2014), genevieve (20th November 2014), jerry (21st November 2014), joeecho (20th November 2014), NancyV (20th November 2014), Nasu (20th November 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,034 times in 1,088 posts

Default Re: Alex Jones connects the dots about what Executive Orders are heading us towards

Thank you for posting this. So what exactly is the deal with executive orders? Is it law as soon as the ink dries or is there anything else to the process? As Dr Johnson mentioned in the above vid, the constitution only allows for laws to be created by congress, when did executive orders start, or have they always been a part of the "system"??? It seems a lot of the presidential powers are only for times of war, designating him commander in chief, surely that makes being in constant war a prerequisite for any mesure of control while the president is in office???

I have no real understanding of American law, but it seems to effect me, no matter where I am in the world... It would be interesting to know these things, any US or constitutional law aficionados loitering about?.. N

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

birddog (28th November 2014), Operator (28th November 2014), sandy (21st November 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Snowflower's Avatar
    Front range Colorado Rockies, in wilderness
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,163 times in 733 posts

I live in the United States, so executive orders will impact my life directly. As far as I can figure out, they are completely unconstitutional and it's really a shame that the first president that wrote one wasn't impeached for making "law."

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Snowflower For This Post:

birddog (28th November 2014), bluestflame (2nd December 2014), Camilo (2nd December 2014), joeecho (20th November 2014), Maia Gabrial (23rd November 2014), Nasu (20th November 2014), Oouthere (23rd November 2014), sandy (21st November 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,998 times in 449 posts

See jerry's thread "Statism" for an extremely valuable 12-minute vid by Larken Rose.

Peace Love Joy & Harmony,
    genevieve

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to genevieve For This Post:

birddog (28th November 2014), Camilo (2nd December 2014), jerry (21st November 2014), joeecho (20th November 2014), Nasu (20th November 2014), sandy (21st November 2014)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Executive orders are critical to survive times of dysfunctional congress...

510 days without doing anything is considered dysfunctional.

we'll be adding 2 more years bringing it to over 1000 worthless days of Congress before any changes.

the infighting with GOP has already started, it doesn't matter one party won, when a 3rd of the party has a goal of disruption, and they're getting well paid by Koch for doing it

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,293 times in 2,822 posts

Quote Posted by genevieve (here)
    See jerry's thread "Statism" for an extremely valuable 12-minute vid by Larken Rose.

genevieve
    Thanks for the referral to this Thread. I missed this thread and video when it was posted. Excellent information in this video.

13. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member jerry's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,619 times in 696 posts

Thank you Genevieve for the bump, here's the link you mentioned to simplify the search for all interested
    Quote Posted by genevieve (here)
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ng-Larken-Rose
    genevieve

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jerry For This Post:

birddog (28th November 2014), genevieve (28th November 2014), Nasu (22nd November 2014), Operator (28th November 2014)

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,034 times in 1,088 posts

So the presedent can write as many as he likes, so long as he or she is not impeached, huh... It must be in both parties best interest to allow this to continue, otherwise it would have been stopped before now. This is not the first presedent to have impeachment calls, it seems par for the course from my limited perspective. So like the ongoing meme of the fed needing to be busted, or the ongoing meme of people being elected to shake up Washington DC, the presedent does as they please with the hidden or tacit support of the opposing party, no doubt throwing them a bone or two for their trouble...

What can be done to change this déjà vu esque situation I wonder???... N

16. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

I can't understand Americans either. Why they aren't speaking up when they know that what the president and the US corporation is outright illegal is beyond me. I'm just wondering what it'll take to kick our @sses in gear....

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

birddog (28th November 2014), Nasu (23rd November 2014)

18. Link to Post #11
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,190 times in 369 posts

Anytime we speak-up we are called prejudice, haters, etc. If Obama were to be impeached a civil war would probably break-out.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Oouthere For This Post:

birddog (28th November 2014), Maia Gabrial (28th November 2014), Nasu (23rd November 2014)

20. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member jerry's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,619 times in 696 posts

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    I can't understand Americans either. Why they aren't speaking up when they know that what the president and the US corporation is outright illegal is beyond me. I'm just wondering what it'll take to kick our @sses in gear....
    this was from a thread I posted yesterday that parallels your sentiments and my thoughts precisely.

Why do those in power ignore these truths ? what have they been promised? the topics here on Avalon do go a long way in explaining what may or may not be happening behind the scene. But how in the world would one go about convincing those who still believe Bin Laden was responsible for 911. That its a good possibility that there are those who are planning a breakaway society. I know I can't get a grip on it but the thing that makes the most sense is this last scenario, that there are warring factions of aliens running it all behind the scene. Go figure.

"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”
    Arthur Conan Doyle,

“We’ll know our disinformation programs are complete when everything the public believes is false” William Casey CIA Director 1981

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jerry For This Post:

birddog (28th November 2014), Nasu (23rd November 2014)

22. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

What I don't get is that so many Americans KNOW that this president and his corrupted administration are doing illegal things. Why are there not more of us outraged to do something about it? Was it the flouride in the water? How mind controlled are we?

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

birddog (28th November 2014)

24. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,745 times in 32,946 posts

What I don't get is that so many Americans KNOW that this president and his corrupted administration are doing illegal things. Why are there not more of us outraged to do something about it? Was it the flouride in the water? How mind controlled are we?
    Yes...
    • Fluoride in the water
    • Dumb-down microwaves from Smart Meters (see any material on this by Dr Barrie Trower, including this video: http://youtube.com/watch?v=ANGpTaIZgBE)
    • Many other toxins and drugs in the water (and a LOT of food)
    • Broadcast controlling vectors to the population via TV (and maybe other handheld electronic devices)
    • Chemtrails and vaccinations (very possibly)
    • Important —> the partial illusion that by forwarding stuff on Facebook (or here!), or watching YouTube videos, one is actually doing something. (The government is HAPPY that you're distracted in this way, and are not marching on the streets as millions did against Vietnam...)

25. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (28th November 2014), birddog (28th November 2014), Gardener (28th November 2014), Jake (28th November 2014), Jean-Marie (28th November 2014), kanishk (30th November 2014), Nasu (28th November 2014), Neal (30th November 2014), Robin (29th November 2014), RunningDeer (28th November 2014), Sophocles (28th November 2014), Spiral of Light (28th November 2014), Spirithorse (29th November 2014), spiritwind (28th November 2014), TheGoldenRule (28th November 2014), ulli (28th November 2014), Yoda (28th November 2014)

26. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member birddog's Avatar
    Thanks

Believe it or not, there is one worse that all that......I don't remember the number of the bill that was passed, but, it defines all humans as natural resources. I saw it, read, but I didn't copy it, but if someone wants to, they can find it. The wording of the bill is not the same, but the meaning is.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to birddog For This Post:

Franny (28th November 2014), Nasu (28th November 2014)

28. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,324 times in 2,101 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Yes...
    • Fluoride in the water
    • Dumb-down microwaves from Smart Meters (see any material on this by Dr Barrie Trower, including this video: http://youtube.com/watch?v=ANGpTaIZgBE)
    • Broadcast controlling vectors to the population via TV (and maybe other handheld electronic devices)
    • Important —> the partial illusion that by forwarding stuff on Facebook (or here!), or watching YouTube videos, one is actually doing something. (The government is HAPPY that you're distracted in this way, and are not marching on the streets as millions did against Vietnam...)
    Yes to everything above and more. Also include that most people get their news from the MSM and itʻs tightly controlled and carefully framed misinformation coupled with the above mentioned "controlling vectors". I have seen vids, graphics and articles explaining that presidents are within the law issuing EOs -- and people believe it.

I know very well not to mention anything that is not on the MSM to certain friends and family; the Cognitive Dissonance that results can be...highly unproductive. They simply cannot see that which is is right in front of them; the programming is that deep and pervasive. What I want to know is how did some of us bypass so many of these controls?

And yes to this too:

Quote “We’ll know our disinformation programs are complete when everything the public believes is false” William Casey CIA Director 1981

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Franny For This Post:

Nasu (28th November 2014)

30. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,324 times in 2,101 posts

I think itʻs alluded to in the 1st video where itʻs mentioned that people can be placed into work units of the governments choosing - as well as some other executive order or bill thatʻs more specific as you mention.

Quote Posted by birddog (here)
    Believe it or not, there is one worse that all that......I don't remember the number of the bill that was passed, but, it defines all humans as natural resources. I saw it, read, but I didn't copy it, but if someone wants to, they can find it. The wording of the bill is not the same, but the meaning is.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Franny For This Post:

Nasu (29th November 2014)

32. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Yes...

• Fluoride in the water
    If I may develop a few thoughts on this last point and the interesting notion of a ‘partial illusion’. It is another partial illusion to think that taking to the streets will change anything. You can squeeze a balloon into all kinds of shapes, but you need a pin to burst it. Demonstrations can stop a war but they do not stop nonstop belligerency and its causes. No government fell over Vietnam and nothing much ever changed in the US at election or any other time. Ending the Vietnam War was a drop in the ocean compared with the task at hand. And, for the reasons you give, this probably ain’t gonna happen anyway; so we may as well forget the idea altogether; the idea itself is a distraction.

Websites like Camelot/Avalon present so much evidence of government wrongdoing in every imaginable area, yet they openly admit as a matter of policy to providing no proof. While this is probably essential for their survival, it may be what keeps the general public from being convinced. No one is going to take to the streets on the unproven basis that everything and everyone in power is rotten. If they did, it would likely be to discover that this also holds for the police and the military. ‘They are all corrupt’ is the platform of the neo-Nazis, who conveniently fail to include themselves in that number. It leads us to the ‘better the devil you know than the devil you don’t know’ quandary. The anarchy caused by a power vacuum is another such devil. An alternative scenario to the neo-Nazis would be benevolent ET intervention: but the question remains, who are they really and are they benevolent anyway? Any regime change is no solution when the entire political system is morally bankrupt. There is no one we can trust to operate for the general good under the current system, not because there are no good people, but because there seems to be nowhere for them to thrive.

Then you think, since the law is being broken, it is a judicial issue. The procedure with mass criminals is to nail them on whatever individual charges you can. For example the Nazi mass murderer Klaus Barbie was condemned for what he did to a handful of named individuals, but all his other victims were supposedly vindicated as well. This might seem an effective tool, except that this so-called punishment of one already innocuous old man did not get rid of Nazism. Similarly, Al Capone was jailed for tax fraud; that did for Al Capone, but the Mafia was/is much bigger than any single godfather, which notably results from having the judiciary itself bought and paid for. This is why whistleblowers coming forward is only a stage in a bigger process and was never going to be as simple and effective as reporting a crime is supposed to be.

The solution to this systemic problem we are facing has to be systemic as well: basically, this means understanding how the power being used against us comes from ourselves. Hanging Bush for killing JFK is not going to solve anything; rather than a goal, it is simply the outcome of enough people stepping off the plank in the cartoon below. There are many ways we all have of taking that first step before we decide what to do instead. Websites like Avalon that explore this type of initiative may or may not be a cause for the government to worry, but they should be. The posts below are part of my contribution to understanding how this works and how even things like passing on YouTube videos are not necessarily the illusory form of action they seem to be, given the overall intent to impose the popular will through more effective methods than demonstrating in the street. Overall intent is all the difference between meaningless gesticulating and purposeful action. If you see a man taking buckets of water from Peter to give to Paul, it may seem insanely pointless; but they will be viewed from a very different perspective as part of a human chain putting out a fire, and how effectively they are performing will be seen in terms of the collective fire extinguishing effort, not in terms of their personal skill or the difficulty of the task.

Name:  people power.jpg
Views: 147
Size:  43.5 KB

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    Quote Posted by giovonni (here)
    araucaria

i would like to believe what you say...

But not until i see a real conversion within the church itself ~ Say for starters finally allowing women full and equal membership (priesthood)... As well as fully implementing the true spirit of Vatican II !

Note ~ until i see some real change in Rome, i will remain a skeptic and a distracting force against its wayward ways. As i said before, during my religious vocational period 'i witnessed some men that were holy and then some who weren't so holy ... It is up to the new Pope Francis, to prove which path he will lead the faithful unto down or heavenly upward ?
    Giovonni, I disagree that you can sit back and believe something when you see it: if everyone does that, then it ain’t gonna happen. This in my opinion is the mechanism for giving one’s power away, as opposed to focused intention, which correctly applied by such a large number, could make the papacy the most powerful force for good on this planet. See my posts below.

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    @Flash...who wrote:
    Quote "Strange that you link this to slavery Ulli, aren't we in a global planetary slavery right now?
    If so, how can we expect the Elite or PTB or dracos to give us any freedom?
    The door opening through them, i doubt it.
    Their hand may have to be forced.
    It makes me think of someone once telling me it was karma, and I answered that my karma was to stop her.
    The job has to be done by us, wishfull thinking or magical happenings are not enough to have people as deeply ingrained in their ownerships change at what seems the flip of fingers. Lots of work usually is done prior by the slaves."
    To be honest, I think this is debatable. While there are definitely signs of slavery
    there are also signs of freedom, and of possibility of escape,
    as well as of "slave masters" who are generously offering amnesty.
    There are many good people in positions of power who have the best of mankind at heart.
    Who are loving and sincere.
    Not only is the elite made up of 'black hats' and 'white hats',
    but within each member there is a mixture of goodwill and need for personal survival.

No one person has all the power, and those who are identified with institutions
    usually have less power than someone who has escaped the trappings of
    material society, with it's status symbols, and lives a simple life.
    For good example of a mixture of oversimplistic attitudes to good and bad in people, especially those with power, take the former Cardinal Bergoglio. As a Jesuit (bad), there is doubt over his role during the dark years in Argentina: maybe he didn’t protect some of his left-leaning order, who disappeared. So there were Jesuits on both sides of that conflict – this means that whatever side you take, some Jesuits are good people.

For some, the new pope is a good man, who looks after the poor and lives a simple personal life, taking the animal-lover Francis of Assissi as his role model. For others, if he is in that top job, then he cannot be a good man. And they will likely discover that Berg in German means mountain and oglio in Italian means eye, put two and two together and decide that he is the eye on the pyramid. They will likely speculate that he was smuggled away to Argentina in a U-boat at the end of the war as a 9-year-old fascist.

Let me put a more positive slant on all this. The major issue this time around was choosing between a pro-Curia cardinal and a reformist. The Curia are called the Romans, so the Petrus Romanus scenario could have been any one of those guys getting in; so possibly choosing a reformist from the other side of the planet was the best answer to derailing the apocalyptic game plan and inflicting an unexpected defeat on the divided Romans.

Given that the plan was/is to destroy the Church, it is worth looking at why we might want to preserve it in some form, and how it might be turned more unambiguously into a force for good. One obvious area of competence is prayer. When they say the conclave is inspired by the Holy Spirit, it means that over a hundred people gathered together with a single common focus, and with countless millions outside also focusing on that purpose, the outcome will be the right one for that particular situation. These are large-scale Intention experiments that didn’t wait for Lynne McTaggart to call them that. Hence choosing a pope is something that just about everyone is involved in to some extent, regardless of their views on popery: might as well do it consciously and positively. Since, regardless of our views on leadership, leaders do provide leadership to many (including many who claim otherwise), better have good leaders providing good leadership; which is done by using the same focus that got them elected to guide them every step of the way. A good leader knows that they are not towing people behind him, they are being pushed.

This is how it works, and has been working up till now. Ratzinger got in on this principle and was thrown out on this principle, when he no longer had this spiritual constituency to carry on. The mechanics of his resignation in relation to this or that scandal or agenda are ultimately irrelevant details. Collectively we went to the brink, had a good look down, and have now stepped back.

Pursuing my thoughts on leadership in an earlier post. If the leader is acting out on behalf of/driven by the grassroots, then we may take the counterintuitive view that politicians of late have been no exception, and have continued to fulfill voters’ expectations. As these expectations approached zero and worse, they have behaved accordingly. We do not get the leadership that we deserve or want, we get the leadership that we expect.

The key then is to expect what we really want (and deserve). This is a form of the ‘naïve optimism’ that is so decried on this forum and that some of us see rather differently. It cannot be truly naive since it is conscious. It is actually ‘sophisticated innocence’, which only sounds like an oxymoron to the extent that we haven’t fully understood the concept.

How do we get from where we are to where we want to be? Well some sophisticated innocents have been voting in a few politicians like forum member Simon Parkes, who are already acting upon these positive expectations. As our expectations gradually increase, their performance will follow. This will be so, just as surely as the same principle has so far applied in the opposite direction: the more corrupt we can imagine our politicians to be, the more corrupt they have shown themselves to be.

Unfortunately, I am not sure that forums like Avalon, yes Avalon, have turned this corner yet.
    Quote Posted by Paul (here)

Giving people false hope can be a way to keep them from working seriously for change.
    "Do nothing because it's hopeless" and "Do nothing because some nice big dude is fixing it all for us" are both dangerous and harmful messages.

Our present and our future are in our hands, to considerable extent, and it is our responsibility to do the best we can by it all, individually and working with those we trust.

In my view, that's the essence of this life; always has been.
    Paul, while I agree with you, I think the problem is being turned inside out. Your ‘nice big dude’ is somehow 3D world expression or instrument of the work that is being done by all of us, perhaps doing no more than typing away at our computers, willing things to happen and creating the zeitgeist to make them happen. This is how we humble nameless masses have an effect on major events in the world – indeed I know of no other way we might do that. In the post below I try to explain how such things just get done without anyone in particular doing anything in particular.
    The quote below is something I posted the other day on Jiminii’s private subforum. I am reposting it here for the benefit of non-subscribers. It looks at the longer-term historical picture of how positive things happen when political leaders are momentarily forced to take a back seat. What we have this time around is rather better. We have one world leader operating in this direction, so that things can be made to happen not only from the grassroots, but also, for once, from the top. But even if that were not so, and Putin were not himself a force for positive change, the positive change would happen anyway.

Quote (…).

The things you describe about World War 3 not happening are actually of course 'just' the later stages of a situation that has really been developing since the end of World War 2. Although the plan is claimed to have been from the outset to set Islam against Zionism, the struggle to avoid this war has taken different routes that have sometimes been partly sabotaged. That Albert Pike document seems to be a forgery as it contains various anachronisms. More likely, this plan was developed gradually as other ideas were thwarted, and back-dated to look as though everything was under control, which it never has been.

For example, the European Coal and Steel Community, ancestor of the European Union, was founded back in 1951 primarily to foster Franco-German relations and thereby make yet another European war impossible – in which it was hugely successful. The very idea of a Franco-German conflict has become totally unthinkable, and that I think was not planned for. Another organization that has been much more effective than is sometimes recognized is the United Nations. Although rogue elements have used the UN to further their agenda, this alliance of nations has done a great deal of peace-keeping over the years, and the principle of this institution is certainly a good one that some would like to destroy along with peace itself among nations.

So the logical goal of peaceful forces is one-world government. However the very idea has become anathema to many, because they see it in the distorted terms of government as it is currently practiced. I have a book from 1981 called The Final Decade: Will We Survive the 1980s? by Christopher Lee. In his conclusion, part of his cause for pessimism seems with thirty years hindsight as our cause for optimism:

Quote Average Man, blessed as he is with a naïve common sense, might timidly suggest that, while he may not care for the Soviet system, that would seem little reason for a war. He might go further and use the centuries-old argument that he is sure that, if the politicians would step aside for one moment, both he and Vladimir could quite happily get along with each other. He is probably right. However the world has yet to throw up the leaders who are able to put these sentiments into practice.
    In those thirty years, ‘Vladimir’ has changed from being the Russian man in the street to the man in the Kremlin, so maybe the world has now thrown up the leaders who are able to put these sentiments into practice.

I have another book, from 1995, called The War that Never Was: The Fall of the Soviet Empire 1985-1991, by David Pryce-Jones. In his introduction, the author sums up the peaceful collapse as follows:
    Quote Force and will had combined here on a scale without precedent. Right up to its deathbed, the Soviet Union was a superpower, with over 4 million men under arms, vast garrisons stationed from East Germany to the China frontier, a thousand warships in commission, and the largest and most lethal arsenal ever assembled, capable of destroying the globe many times over. In the crunch, such military might was none the less powerless to protect the ideological construct of communism, or even to deflect changes of historic magnitude – the sort of change normally resulting from war. Events in the Soviet Union from 1985 to 1991 amounted to The War that Never Was.
    He talks of the ‘miracle’ of German reunification. He describes how Gorbachev wanted to make the Soviet system more efficient, only to destroy it, and how ‘those from President Bush downwards in a position to influence American politics and public opinion appear with hindsight to have been dragged uncomprehending in Gorbachev’s wake. Lack of active participation in the Soviet downfall had the one great merit of preventing the birth of legends of the stab-in-the-back variety, whereby communists could blame their own defects on the warmongering capitalists.’

In other words, the politicians were forced to ‘step aside for one moment’, and that was enough to achieve the miracle and get the job done. No one in particular seems to have done anything in particular. This is how collective miracles work. What’s different today? It’s America’s turn, that’s all.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Franny (3rd December 2014), NancyV (2nd December 2014)

+ Reply to Thread