+ Reply to Thread

Thread: So is anyone aware of Obama's latest traitorous act?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

Default So is anyone aware of Obama's latest traitorous act?

Hope this wasn't already posted. This came from Natural News:

Quote (NaturalNews) With the stroke of a pen, President Obama has now set America on the path toward open rebellion and revolt. By declaring that he alone has the right to dictate immigration policy without the legislative approval of Congress, he has committed yet another lawless act in a long series of illegal schemes that cement his position in history as nothing more than a sociopathic liar and destroyer of nations.

The liberal media won't report this, but Obama has just crossed the line in the minds of tens of millions of Americans and their representatives in Congress. This President has gone from merely being "deceptive" to being thought of as an outright criminal who must be restrained to save America from tyranny. There will be public calls for his arrest and prosecution. There will be revolts, both political and on the streets. You will see attempts to march on Washington and "throw the bum out" of the White House. The era of all-out revolt and rebellion is now upon us.

Don't just take my word for it, though. Read the words of a Senate aide:

A Senate GOP aide told Breitbart News conservatives will spread chaos across Washington. "If Obama announces executive amnesty and the House passes an omnibus with no language blocking it, there will be no Senate vote, because conservatives will burn down the Capitol," the aide said. When asked to clarify if he was serious they'd burn the building to the ground -- or if he was speaking metaphorically -- the aide said "open rebellion." [1]

Burn down the Capitol? Open rebellion? These are not the words of people who are going to sit down and compromise with an out-of-control tyrant dictator who recognizes no law and no limits to his power. These are the words of lawmakers who are moving toward a political rebellion to arrest and depose President Obama, then try him as a criminal while seeking to restore the balance of government that places specific limits on the power of the executive branch.

Obama supporters don't care about the balance of power. They want a tyrant king in power as long as it's their king. They are, in essence, Obama cultists who worship the person and are willing to cast aside all laws and legal boundaries to grant "their man" total dictatorial control over the future of this nation. But that's not how a Republic works. The President is not a dictator, and he or she cannot simply invent whatever wishful edicts he wants to enact at the stroke of a pen. That's not freedom; that's outright tyranny. And it must be stopped or the nation will collapse into despotism and runaway government corruption. (It may already be too late to stop that accelerating collapse, however...)

"President Obama is going rogue," writes Patrick Buchanan. "Our rogue president has crossed an historic line, and so has the republic. Future presidents will cite the 'Obama precedent' when they declare they will henceforth not enforce this or that law, because of a prior commitment to some noisy constituency. We have just taken a monumental step away from republicanism toward Caesarism. For this is rule by diktat, the rejection of which sparked the American Revolution." [2]

Again, another reference to revolution and rebellion. What Buchanan recognizes is that Obama hasn't merely done something politically disturbing; he has done something that shreds the very fabric of political balance in America. Obama has just declared Congress to be null and void. And in nullifying Congress, he has simultaneously given the finger to every man and woman in the nation, telling them that their own voices and representatives in Congress are utterly irrelevant.

Obama is telling America he can do anything he wants because Congress didn't do it when he first demanded it. Here is how Obama spins it, in his own words:

The actions I'm taking are not only lawful, they're the kinds of actions taken by every single Republican President and every single Democratic President for the past half century. And to those Members of Congress who question my authority to make our immigration system work better, or question the wisdom of me acting where Congress has failed, I have one answer: Pass a bill.

But as Ben Shapiro of TruthRevolt.com explains, "This is the opposite of 'lawful.' This is dictatorship in a nutshell: do what I want, or I will do it for you." [3]

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/047747_Ob...#ixzz3Jj0UipBg
    So, what are we going to do about this? Even our representatives aren't doing their jobs.

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

animovado (22nd November 2014), Christine (22nd November 2014), cursichella1 (22nd November 2014), ghostrider (21st November 2014), heyokah (21st November 2014), Matt P (21st November 2014), NancyV (21st November 2014), Nasu (21st November 2014), Neal (21st November 2014), observer (21st November 2014), RunningDeer (21st November 2014), sandy (22nd November 2014), Snookie (21st November 2014), Sunny-side-up (21st November 2014), toppy (21st November 2014), vano915 (22nd November 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

Default Re: So is anyone aware of Obama's latest traitorous act?

I've been following this story since it first appeared a few days ago. I'm appalled at his brazen disregard for the office.

I've been looking for the time to write my Senator, and would suggest any other member do the same.

Contact your Senator:

http://www.senate.gov/general/contac...nators_cfm.cfm

Contact your Representative:
    http://www.house.gov/representatives/find/
    Last edited by observer; 22nd November 2014 at 21:55. Reason: Add Link/Add Another Link

4. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,027 times in 2,189 posts

The very unsettling and sad aspect of this action is that the United States was established to prevent one person from imposing his/her will on the rest of the citizens. It makes little difference what other presidents have done in the past. Obama has escalated the size and scope of executive action to an entirely new level.

The beauty of the Constitution (and it is not perfect) is that it tells a president what he/she can not do, it is a document which limits government power and assigns specific responsibilities to each branch of government. The idea was and is to prevent a dictator, potentate or a monarch from controlling every aspect of life. When a president overrides the Constitution it puts the entire balance of power in jeopardy.

Obama has openly stated that he does not "necessarily like" the Constitution because it tells him what he can't do instead of what he can do! This is a red flag of enormous proportion. Politicians that have a desire for great and absolute power have always hated the Constitution.

Regardless of what party you cheer for or whether you are for or against immigration we are now on a very dangerous path which could quickly morph into something much more sinister.

The desires, wants and needs of one man should never override the will of the majority.

5. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

animovado (22nd November 2014), Christine (22nd November 2014), cursichella1 (22nd November 2014), damian (22nd November 2014), grannyfranny100 (21st November 2014), heyokah (21st November 2014), justntime2learn (21st November 2014), Maia Gabrial (23rd November 2014), Mark (22nd November 2014), NancyV (21st November 2014), Nasu (21st November 2014), observer (21st November 2014), sandpainter (22nd November 2014), sandy (22nd November 2014), Snookie (21st November 2014)

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

I see a big false flag op coming , why now ??? he has had over six years to debate or move on immigration , why now ??? tomorrow is 33-34 11-22-21-014 11+22=33 20+14=34 ... we all know how they love their numbers ... I'm reminded of the FBI prepping for chaos in Missouri as well over the Mike Brown shooting ... people have no harmony , our government has no harmony , nature , the economy , you name it ... our paradigm is so out of balance ... expect a full blast of negative energy to surge over the weekend ... we must remain centered , and calm , and don't fall for their tricks ... chin up everyone , we are stronger than they know ... shields up , somebody get me a phaser , beam us up scotty ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

7. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Christine (22nd November 2014), conk (25th November 2014), cursichella1 (22nd November 2014), justntime2learn (22nd November 2014), Maia Gabrial (23rd November 2014), NancyV (21st November 2014), Nasu (22nd November 2014), sandy (22nd November 2014), Snookie (21st November 2014)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Very good post. Let's face it, he is just a pawn after all, nothing more than a parrot in a suite, and a dodgy smile like a quarter of e melon. Luciferian!

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to KevBoh For This Post:

cursichella1 (22nd November 2014), justntime2learn (22nd November 2014), Maia Gabrial (23rd November 2014), NancyV (21st November 2014), Nasu (22nd November 2014), Snookie (21st November 2014)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member sandpainter's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The long view might be helpful here. The imperial Presidency started long ago. Reagan and other Presidents have made very similar executive edicts regarding the status of "illegal immigrants." You might realize that it will be almost impossible for Congress to overturn this action. If our Congress or Supreme Court Justices cared about the Constitution at all, there would be no Federal Reserve Act, no War Powers Act, no Harrison Narcotics Act, no Federal Income Tax Act, ad infinitum .... The current executive order in question will be self-funding. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/1...n_6191958.html If the peoples' representatives really want to rescind it they should pass a comprehensive immigration bill.

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sandpainter For This Post:

alh02 (22nd November 2014), animovado (22nd November 2014), Curious77 (24th November 2014), justntime2learn (22nd November 2014), Mark (22nd November 2014), Maunagarjana (22nd November 2014), Nasu (22nd November 2014)

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,484 times in 2,851 posts

Quote Posted by rgray222 (here)
    It makes little difference what other presidents have done in the past.
    Makes no difference, huh. And why might that be? Why are all of the other Presidents exempt? Why is Obama the only one to be blamed for something that other presidents have done?

Quote Posted by KevBoh (here)
    Very good post. Let's face it, he is just a pawn after all, nothing more than a parrot in a suite, and a dodgy smile like a quarter of e melon. Luciferian!
    He is a bit more than that. This is why he is so dangerous to the Powers That Be. Why he is being treated with a long-handled spoon, why they are cautious and controlling in what he is allowed to do and not to do.

Quote Posted by sandpainter (here)
    The long view might be helpful here. The imperial Presidency started long ago. Reagan and other Presidents have made very similar executive edicts regarding the status of "illegal immigrants." You might realize that it will be almost impossible for Congress to overturn this action. If our Congress or Supreme Court Justices cared about the Constitution at all, there would be no Federal Reserve Act, no War Powers Act, no Harrison Narcotics Act, no Federal Income Tax Act, ad infinitum .... The current executive order in question will be self-funding. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/1...n_6191958.html If the peoples' representatives really want to rescind it they should pass a comprehensive immigration bill.
    Thank you.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

animovado (22nd November 2014), Becky (22nd November 2014), Maunagarjana (22nd November 2014), Nasu (22nd November 2014), sandpainter (22nd November 2014)

14. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member sandpainter's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

RE: Quote Posted by rgray222 ~ "It makes little difference what other presidents have done in the past."

I beg to respectfully differ with that opinion. Let's examine the historic roots of it because it truly makes a great deal of difference what other Presidents have done in the past. The entire issue of Latino / Hispanic, supposedly 'illegal immigration' into the USA needs to be thoughtfully considered in the historic context. My own view on this is: I simply don't believe in the borderline. Yo no creo en la liña. This is why: In " the summer of 1845 John O'sullivan, editor of the Democratic Review, used the phrase that became famous, saying that 'Our manifest destiny {is} to overspread the continent allotted by Providence for the free development of our yearly multiplying millions'." The government of the United States of America then created what is known today as a series of “false flag incidents’” to achieve its imperial objectives. Professor Howard Zinn, author of “A People’s History of the United States” on page 152, concludes that “President Polk had incited war by sending American soldiers into disputed territory, historically controlled and inhabited by Mexicans.” Obama’s “American exceptionalism” is just another slogan to justify continuing aggression on an unprecedented worldwide scale. But that is another issue.

As far as Latino ‘illegal immigration’ into the USA is concerned, I think that this is a perfect example of inexorable, historic & poetic justice being exacted beautifully by collective karma and natural demographic evolution. Our government has had a longstanding and utterly brutal policy of “preemptive war” long before George W. Bush. In the ‘Mexican War’, we stole about one third of Mexico and annexed it to our territory by savage military force. For many decades now, Mexicans and other formerly conquered peoples are regaining the habitation of their original homeland. Ironically very soon the political clout they produce here may determine our electoral future. I say Bravo to that & from this gringo to the new invaders “Viva la raza” to boot! This process is a product of the balancing act of Fate itself and as unstoppable as ‘Providence.’

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sandpainter For This Post:

animovado (24th November 2014), Mark (22nd November 2014), Nasu (22nd November 2014), seeker/reader (24th November 2014)

16. Link to Post #9
    Jamaica Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,160 times in 444 posts

My BS meter goes off and eyes glaze over whenever I see the term "liberal media," a powers-that-be construct, and "breitbart news," aka controlled opposition.

Six corporations own over 90 percent of main stream media, the two cited above included, so it's all a psyop/propaganda in my book and immediately lacks credibility to be considered. They WANT an open rebellion and revolt!

17. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jake gittes For This Post:

animovado (24th November 2014), conk (25th November 2014), Curious77 (24th November 2014), cursichella1 (22nd November 2014), Maia Gabrial (23rd November 2014), Mark (22nd November 2014), Maunagarjana (22nd November 2014), Nasu (22nd November 2014), seeker/reader (24th November 2014)

18. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member cursichella1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,266 times in 763 posts

Quote Posted by jake gittes (here)
    My BS meter goes off and eyes glaze over whenever I see the term "liberal media," a powers-that-be construct, and "breitbart news," aka controlled opposition.

Six corporations own over 90 percent of main stream media, the two cited above included, so it's all a psyop/propaganda in my book and immediately lacks credibility to be considered. They WANT an open rebellion and revolt!
    You're probably right, but I think it's going to take a lot more than this to get our inert population excited beyond a few clever tweets. Nationwide cable blackout? Now you're talking! Ferguson, immigration, war, shootings, etc., are only appetizers.
    cursichella1

Qui tacet consentit

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cursichella1 For This Post:

justntime2learn (22nd November 2014), Nasu (22nd November 2014)

20. Link to Post #11
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

reminds me of tony abbots latest one going around the need for approval from the house ,...all seems coordinated

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

justntime2learn (22nd November 2014), Nasu (22nd November 2014)

22. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,027 times in 2,189 posts

Quote Posted by Rahkyt (here)
    It makes little difference what other presidents have done in the past.
    Makes no difference, huh. And why might that be? Why are all of the other Presidents exempt?
    No one said other presidents are exempt. It makes no difference in today's world because what former democrat and republican presidents did in the past is now written into law. That being said, it really is twisted logic to think that because previous presidents engaged in bad behavior (at best) or lawless behavior (at worst) it somehow makes it OK for Obama to do the same thing.

Obama may be paving the way for future presidents to act similarly to contravene laws that democrats cherish. Driving a wedge between the parties as Obama has done escalates the potential lawlessness of future presidents, regardless of party. Anyone that thinks past presidential performance should be a precursor to current or future behavior is justifying their party politics. They are not taking into account the impact on legal/illegal immigrants or society at large.

The magnitude of Obama's Presidential Action is unprecedented, It’s fair to say that we have never seen anything quite like this before in terms of sope and scale.The actions taken by Presidents Reagan and George Bush, examples often cited by White House were attempts to address ambiguities in an immigration law that was passed by Congress. Obama’s executive actions are extremely different, he was not fine tuning a law passed by Congress. He was unilaterally taking action without congressional debate, discussion or vote, and they affect a far greater number of immigrants currently living in the country illegally. There are so many immigrants in the country that the impact of Obama's actions will be felt by virtually every single American.

This President promised immigration reform in his first year in office, he virtually owned the House, the Senate and the Presidency. Even when he had a majority government he did not lift a finger to solve the immigration problem. Now all of a sudden he decides that the immigration problem needs to be immediately fixed. President Obama has now turned immigration reform into a red state/blue state issue. People across the all political spectrums support fixing this system, and it shouldn't be an issue that divides people along party lines. He should never have acted unilaterally, he should have waited for the new house members and worked towards consensus through the legislative process with the new lawmakers.

Acting unilaterally threatens that consensus, and is the wrong thing to do. Even those who support broad executive action and the mainstream media openly acknowledge that Obama's actions won’t solve the problem, only a legislative solution will.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

animovado (24th November 2014), Mark (22nd November 2014), NancyV (23rd November 2014), observer (22nd November 2014), Oouthere (24th November 2014)

24. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,484 times in 2,851 posts

No one said other presidents are exempt. It makes no difference in today's world because what former democrat and republican presidents did in the past is now written into law. That being said, it really is twisted logic to think that because previous presidents engaged in bad behavior (at best) or lawless behavior (at worst) it somehow makes it OK for Obama to do the same thing.
    The real twisted logic that you are attempting to apply to my question, is to assumes that bad behavior is abnormal in presidents. That is my point. Bad behavior is not abnormal, it is the norm.

It should be assumed, especially here, that anyone in that role is not seeking to fulfill the purpose of the people in any but the most general of ways as they represent Controller interests, rather than those of oceanic humanity..

Your idealism and apparent adherence to the conventions of society are greatly appreciated, as is support of the political processes of representative democracy itself.

I myself desire for this system to be transformed fundamentally. My perspective sees all of these presidents, Obama included, as pawns in opposition to this occurrence.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

animovado (24th November 2014), Maia Gabrial (23rd November 2014), Nasu (22nd November 2014)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

Quote Six corporations own over 90 percent of main stream media, the two cited above included, so it's all a psyop/propaganda in my book and immediately lacks credibility to be considered. They WANT an open rebellion and revolt!
    The US corporation is just dying to implement martial law. That aide is hoping Americans will rebel over this so they can get it started. I don't think this will do it....

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

animovado (24th November 2014), Curious77 (24th November 2014), NancyV (23rd November 2014)

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

I'm not sure what the heck is going on, but I see a lot of contradictory information, and events that might possibly be connected. Consider:

Obama has deported immigrants at a higher rate than Bush, despite a falling trend in illegal immigration. But now we're being told that Obama wants to flood the country with "illegals" to destroy America from within.

This past spring and summer, there were rampant rumors about Obama "leaving the border open" and millions of immigrants flooding in -- not just crossing the border on foot, but being bussed and transported by trains!

Then, this controversy was suddenly dropped by the media, as it picked up the next major scare story... EBOLA breaking out all over the world!!! -- oh, what to do about it?!

The obvious answer was "close the borders." WHY WON'T OBAMA CLOSE THE BORDERS? everyone screamed.

(Well, maybe because this is all political theater, designed to influence public opinion to achieve a hidden agenda?)

And now we have this immigration policy, which again seems to be controversial at the levels of the power elite, e.g. the MSM deciding not to air Obama's announcement of the policy.

I don't claim to know what is actually going on behind the scenes -- but I'm confident you're not getting the whole picture just reading MSM headlines, or even alt-media headlines, for that matter.

29. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Here's a clip from Saturday Night Live yesterday:

For those not aware, SNL (produced by NBC) has been carrying water for Obama his entire presidency. In fact they are embarrassingly partisan, I'd say.

So it's curious to see that this is the issue that NBC/SNL lashes out at Obama for. Why not air this skit after, say, the signing of the NDAA 2012? (That's a rhetorical question, of course; we all know the answer is that the NDAA fits the long-term agenda that the MSM is helping to push.)

This, combined with the mainstream media's refusal to air Obama's announcement, paints a picture of disagreement between the executive office and the 6 major corporations that control the media. In other words ... a power struggle among the "elite."

(Possibly. Or it could be that this is yet another distraction. Regardless, it's yet another layer of the story, and one you should take note of, IMO.)

And again, I am postulating that this was part of a struggle going back months, and ties in with the "millions of illegals flooding into our open border" rumors, the Ebola "outbreak," maybe even ISIS... etc.

Now, beyond this vague concept, I don't have any ideas what that could possibly be; so if any of you do have ideas, I'd like to hear them!

30. The Following User Says Thank You to outerheaven For This Post:

Oouthere (24th November 2014)

31. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Exactly --

Anyone remember Bush II's signing statements which reversed the statements?

Or the attack on Iraq which had no involvement in 9/11, nor the later joked about "WMD" ... ?

Or BushII referring to the Constitution as "just a God-damned piece of paper!"???

Election 2000, or the faked riot at Miami-Dade Election HQ's which was a fascist
    rally to stop the vote counting? All planned and carried out by our now Chief Justice Roberts? And composed of members of GOP active in the campaign?
    They succeeded -- and without any interference from Florida police -- !!
    How convenient to have a brother as Governor of Florida!

Anyone remember 9/11, or torture?

I detest Obama because he is a corporate president who has lied to the voters to gain office.

And because he has covered up and aided the Bush criminals.

Both parties have been colluding together for decades in the interests of elites.

Any attempt at democracy for the welfare of the people was Shanghai'd at the death of FDR.

It was an illusion that we defeated fascism -- it's with us here and now in the US.

Quote Posted by jake gittes (here)

¤=[Post Update]=¤

True--
    Violence only serves the rightwing --
    Last edited by Curious77; 24th November 2014 at 05:46.

32. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

We've had no free press to inform, caution, or combat RW propaganda over decades.
    See: Operation Mockingbird

Democrats certainly haven't countered any of it -- no one even tries any more.
    Anyone Remember Tom Daschle who made clear how he was being demonized as a Satan by the RW?
    Who would be willing to face up to the violent RW, even if they wanted to?

Meanwhile, humans well understand that Revolution is a total disruption of lives, loss of lives of loved
    ones. I think Howard Zinn thought that Revolution could be non-violent, but the population would have
    to be so of one mind to bring that off that it seems impossible?

That's why revolution is with the young and why the young are feared.

33. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

I would point out the obvious --

We are being flooded with immigrants over decades because it profits the wealthy.

Anyone see any immigrants from Mexico, Guatamala, or Columbia sitting around idle? They're all working their butts off cleaning houses and doing menial jobs despite the fact that many are well educated. Even when they get work, it will
    pay less.

They also pay billions into Social Security with no chance to collect.

There is a simple way to prevent this -- do what other nations do with a fast check of Social Security #.

No SS#, no work, no immigrants.

But, again -- the RW profits from this illegal immigration which drives down salaries overall.

It's all about exploitation.

"Capitalism is an evil and you cannot regulate an evil." Michael Moore
    Last edited by Curious77; 24th November 2014 at 05:54.

+ Reply to Thread