+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 3 13 19 LastLast

Thread: Should Humanity Be Con-CERN-ed?

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

Default Re: Should Humanity Be Con-CERN-ed?

Quote Posted by Selene (here)

• The location of the LHC structure itself oddly crosses the borders of France and Switzerland several times. Whatever treaty was involved in approving this location was fast-tracked through both – and many other - parliaments. Why this place? What was so barking special about the location that there were no (typically) decades-long diplomatic cavils and conferences?

• Why did everyone sign onto this so totally?

Like many of you, I’d like some good answers. We are being lied to, as usual.

Regards,

Selene
    I wonder if location *is* important. Carmody talks about ley lines and locations working as portals only at certain planetary configurations, which open and close energies available to use.

Perhaps certain planetary configuration energies necessary to the 2015 HLC project coming up, become available only at the French-Swiss location?

Sierra
    Last edited by Sierra; 26th November 2014 at 01:16.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

animovado (25th November 2014), Christine (24th November 2014), gripreaper (23rd November 2014), heyokah (24th November 2014), justntime2learn (24th November 2014), Muzz (28th November 2014), observer (23rd November 2014), Operator (23rd November 2014), Selene (23rd November 2014), Snoweagle (2nd April 2015), Tesla_WTC_Solution (24th November 2014)

3. Link to Post #42
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member Selene's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,226 times in 1,108 posts

Yes, I'm convinced that location.location.location matters a great deal here.

We do know that the earth has powerful fields, and that ley lines act like “energy arteries” linking the planet’s “nervous system”.

We also know that so-called natural stargates exist throughout the planet in locations that have been known – some of them – for millennia: the Great Pyramid, Abydos, perhaps Stonhenge and Avebury, among many others.

These natural stargates open and close, energize or go dormant – apparently – at certain times/places in space as our solar system rotates within our galaxy, and our galaxy rotates through the universe.

My reason for raising some suspicions about the peculiar location of the CERN ring is precisely that: Perhaps “someone” knows “something” about an ancient stargate of some significance that may become active within our present timeline. And “they” are hoping to piggyback on the energy of that particular stargate by activating the CERN ring there.

Because, remember, the first three laws of extradimensional physics are:

1. Rotation
    2. Rotation
    3. Rotation

And what does the CERN track cause particles to do?

1. Spin
    2. Spin
    3. Spin

My personal wild-ass guess here is that the CERN project is intended to somehow enhance or strengthen a natural stargate enough to vault this entire planet into some kind of alternate reality/timeline/universe.

Regards,

Selene

Quote Posted by Sierra
    I wonder if location *is* important. Carmody talks about ley lines and locations working as portals only at certain planetary configurations, which open and close energies available to use.

Perhaps certain planetary configuration energies necessary to the 2015 HLC project coming up, become available only at the French-Swiss location?
    Last edited by Selene; 23rd November 2014 at 23:15.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Selene For This Post:

Christine (24th November 2014), justntime2learn (24th November 2014), naste.de.lumina (4th January 2015), observer (23rd November 2014), Operator (23rd November 2014), Sierra (24th November 2014), Snoweagle (2nd April 2015), Tesla_WTC_Solution (24th November 2014)

5. Link to Post #43
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

Thank you Harley for your contribution,

Quote Posted by Harley Hawkins (here)

US To Strap Anti-Matter, Anti-Universe Detector To ISS

Excerpts (Highlights are mine):

* ISS Searches For Dark Matter, Anti-Universe

* The Alpha Magnetics Spectrometer will be taken aboard the last US space shuttle flight to the ISS in February

* THE US Air Force has taken delivery of a $2 billion antimatter detector destined to catch the last scheduled space shuttle flight in February 2011.

* The Alpha Magnetic Spectrometer would be docked to the International Space Station to collect evidence of antimatter, dark matter and other phenomena over the next 20 years.

* The AMS detector will complement CERN's Large Hadron Collider

* Antimatter, which the device was primarily designed to find, is sometimes referred to as the evil twin of ordinary matter and scientists believe the Big Bang created both in equal amounts - meaning that, in theory, there should be an identical universe to ours out there made entirely of antimatter.

* The Alpha Magnetic Spectrometer, which took about 15 years to build and was part-funded by the US Department of Energy, will be one of two payloads carried to the space station on Endeavour STS-134, NASA's last shuttle mission scheduled for February 26, 2011.
    Interesting stuff Harley, and I quote it to underscore the point; the Dark Matter Hypothesis is another creation of Main Stream Physics to explain something that never happened, i.e. The Big Bang.

We exist in an Electric Universe. Plasma Physicists document clouds of plasma spanning billions of light-years throughout the universe. Plasma, the fourth state of matter, can only exist in an electro-magnetic field. The Universe didn't start with a Big Bang, and there's no such thing as Dark Matter. It's all a smoke-screen to conceal something much more sinister.

Quote Posted by Harley Hawkins (here)
    And now, let's go from really big to really small:

The World’s Most Advanced Particle Accelerator Is Just 12 Inches Long And Sits On A Lab Bench In The US

EXTREMETECH
    November 6, 2014

“Go big or go home” might be the unofficial motto of the United States — but in the case of the world’s newest and most advanced particle accelerator, that’s certainly not the case. The new plasma wakefield accelerator, constructed at the SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory in California, is just 12 inches long — or about 90,000 times smaller than CERN’s 17-mile-long Large Hadron Collider in Switzerland.

As you probably know, particle accelerators are usually very large. It’s not that we want to spend billions of dollars boring out a 17-mile tunnel deep underground (or even longer, in the case of some new accelerators that are being considered at the moment). It’s not like we choose to spend billions more creating a vacuum tube in that tunnel, wrapping it in superconducting electromagnets, and cryogenically freezing the whole thing. It’s just that, until now, that was the only way we knew how to reliably accelerate protons and electrons to close to the speed of light.

According to SLAC, there’s another method of particle acceleration that’s much more efficient, and can thus be used to build massive accelerators that are orders of magnitude more powerful — or alternatively, much smaller, lab-sized accelerators. The technology is called plasma wakefield acceleration — and, despite how awesomely complex it sounds, it’s actually fairly self-explanatory.

Basically, instead of a big vacuum tube, you have a container filled with plasma — usually a super-heated, very diluted gas (such as hydrogen). Then, y pulsing a laser, you can create a bunch of ionized electrons that travel through the plasma — and then you pulse the laser again to produce another bunch, which gathers energy from the wake of the first bunch… and so on, until you have a powerful particle accelerator. [Research paper: doi:10.1038/nature13882]

Throughout the text regarding the particle accelerator, and especially in the video about the SLAC particle accelerator, the physicists kept referring to what they were working with as a "wave".

From Quantum Physics we learn that matter does not exist in particle form until it is observed, ostensibly by the brain, however, it also appears the simple act of sensitive measuring equipment also converts wave form energy into particles.

So, the question haunts me, just exactly what form of energy are these Quantum Physicist accelerating to near speeds of light and slamming into itself? Is it wave forms or matter? It would appear the folks at SLAC (from the video) consider it to be wave form energy.

I also have a need to understand: with an abundance of Large Hadron Colliders, already on the planet - there are several other smaller ones at some of the leading universities, and several other larger ones on the planning table - why do we need even more? And, how about these miniature models now available from SLAC?

Just how many holes do we need to punch into the space-time continuum?

With the question of wave form energy v. particle energy alone, there is a serious question of what they are really doing at CERN.

It appears to me a thinly veiled deception for a much greater objective.

Research Resources:
    Thunderbolts Project -
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvH...79tjqRosK4tWYA

Thunderbolts of the Gods -Full Movie -
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AUA...0K2EpH&index=4
    (an excellent primer on understanding the Electric Universe Model)

*** Who among the members knows more about what they are really doing at CERN, and which of those members is willing to come forward and contribute to this thread?
    Last edited by observer; 24th November 2014 at 06:02. Reason: add text/Add Linksa/Clarity/Add Emphasis/Add References

6. Link to Post #44
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Yes, I'm convinced that location.location.location matters a great deal here.

We do know that the earth has powerful fields, and that ley lines act like “energy arteries” linking the planet’s “nervous system”.

We also know that so-called natural stargates exist throughout the planet in locations that have been known – some of them – for millennia: the Great Pyramid, Abydos, perhaps Stonhenge and Avebury, among many others.

These natural stargates open and close, energize or go dormant – apparently – at certain times/places in space as our solar system rotates within our galaxy, and our galaxy rotates through the universe.

My reason for raising some suspicions about the peculiar location of the CERN ring is precisely that: Perhaps “someone” knows “something” about an ancient stargate of some significance that may become active within our present timeline. And “they” are hoping to piggyback on the energy of that particular stargate by activating the CERN ring there.

Because, remember, the first three laws of extradimensional physics are:

1. Rotation
    2. Rotation
    3. Rotation

And what does the CERN track cause particles to do?

1. Spin
    2. Spin
    3. Spin

My personal wild-ass guess here is that the CERN project is intended to somehow enhance or strengthen a natural stargate enough to vault this entire planet into some kind of alternate reality/timeline/universe.

Regards,

Selene

Quote Posted by Sierra

To both Sierra, and Selene,

Absolutely, location is the first critical element.

Manipulating torsion physics at specific grid locations is the only way to effect the grid.

Since there are those who believe the grid is in place to confine, the only way to break-out is to punch holes into the grid using torsion physics.

This is my interpretation and goes a long way in demonstrating an understanding of the Matrix of Control. Just as Humanity is trapped in a matrix, so to are the controllers trapped in a matrix - as above, so below.

For the Controllers, these Large Hadron Colliders are a step in breaking-out of this 3-d confinement vessel.

Greater understanding into the grid can be obtained from Dr. Joseph Farrell's work. I couldn't find a free online copy, but here is a place to start:
    http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1...id-of-the-gods
    Last edited by observer; 24th November 2014 at 02:27. Reason: Add Text

7. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

Quote Posted by observer (here)

Manipulating torsion physics at specific grid locations is the only way to effect the grid.

Since there are those who believe the grid is in place to confine, the only way to break-out is to punch holes into the grid using torsion physics.

This is my interpretation and goes a long way in demonstrating an understanding of the Matrix of Control. Just as Humanity is trapped in a matrix, so to are the controllers trapped in a matrix - as above, so below.

These Large Hadron Colliders are a step in breaking-out of this 3-d confinement vessel.

Greater understanding into the grid can be obtained from Dr. Joseph Farrell's work. I couldn't find a free online copy, but here is a place to start:
    Well, that's the Zillion Dollar question, isn't it?

Are we breaking out - or further in?

Given the Establishment route used to fund/promote CERN, I'd have to guess the project isn't exactly a rebel outpost....

Damn. But my own opinion.

Regards,

Selene

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Selene For This Post:

animovado (25th November 2014), Christine (24th November 2014), justntime2learn (24th November 2014), observer (24th November 2014), Sierra (1st December 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (24th November 2014)

9. Link to Post #46
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

These Large Hadron Colliders are a step in breaking-out of this 3-d confinement vessel.

Well, that's the Zillion Dollar question, isn't it?

Are we breaking out - or further in?

Given the Establishment route used to fund/promote CERN, I'd have to guess the project isn't exactly a rebel outpost....

Damn. But my own opinion.

Regards,

Selene
    Please don't misunderstand my words, Selene.

I wasn't suggesting the "break-out" was being orchestrated by Rebel Humans, rather the break-out is being driven by the Forces behind the Break-Away Civilization - who would be considered "Rebels" in the Cosmic-Multiverse Sense of what would be considered "Rebels".

Those who have been referred to as "The Fallen", throughout most mythologies from antiquity, are the same Forces behind the Break-Away civilization seeking an exit from the confinement of the Third Dimension.

I am suggesting the Break-Out must - for some unknown reason - start here with Humanity, or at least a specific element of Humanity. I would suggest, "As Above, So Below", is a good place to start with the explanation.
    Last edited by observer; 24th November 2014 at 02:46.

10. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

Thank you for clarifying your views further, Observer.

The entire question indeed grows in complexity. Much to contemplate here.

Cheers and best regards,

Selene

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Selene For This Post:

justntime2learn (24th November 2014), observer (24th November 2014), Sierra (1st December 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (24th November 2014)

12. Link to Post #48
    Unsubscribed
    the foothills of le Massif Central, France
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,829 times in 1,059 posts

Found this interesting article in which was referred to the location of CERN, Geneva and connections to events in other parts of the world.

CERN: THE MAYAN DOPPELGÄNGER

http://www.groundzeromedia.org/cern-...-doppelganger/

"There has been an ongoing conspiratorial dialogue about what really is going on at CERN and what the purpose of this collider really is. Is it a high powered dimensional tool to create star gates to welcome entities into the world and could the attempts at going such a thing destroy the earth?

The LHC at CERN is a particle booster, built to beam up protons in very high speed and opposite directions, until they collide creating a huge amount of energy capable to reproduce similar cosmic conditions that have creating such phenomena as dark matter, antimatter and ultimately the creation of the universe billions of years ago. It has also been rumored to be a device that can bend space time, open dimensional portals. Now anything is possible and anything the mind can conceive can appear in the material world as we bend the time line."

Part of the article
    Quote ................

Once again it has to be indicated that CERN is located in Geneva. Geneva and “Saint Geniis” are similar to the word “Genesis.” The purpose of CERN is to find the Origins of Man and the Universe. They have stated that they want to open a doorway to another dimension and find a God. Is it just a coincidence that CERN is short for the horned God Cernunnos? Is it also a coincidence that CERN has to go deep underground to do their “god” harnessing experiments? Cernunnos was the god of the underworld.

CERN is linked to several secret projects being carried out by the European Union and the European Trilateral Commission. CERN also is responsible for the internet and have been doing ongoing research for governments with regard to global sustainability.

It was also reported that in 1999 CERN proposed and carried out quantum Vortex experiments searching for Solar Axions. Axions are hypothetical particles that are components of dark matter. In order to find these Axions CERN proposed the use of a decommissioned magnet called SATAN
    It was an acronym for Solar Axion Telescopic Antenna
    One of the attempts at creating a portal anchor happened in an area where there is rumored to be an ancient Stargate in the real ancient Babylon, Iraq.

On September 8th, 2008 something happened in the Iraqi city of Al Hilla. Al Hilla has been rumored to be a city where a Stargate exists. It was reported that there was a cover up where nearly 20 American troops died as they attempted to cross through a gate conduit between the Collider at CERN and one of the anchor gates at Al Hilla. According the mainstream news reports the soldiers committed mass suicide.

However one of the peculiarities reported in Fars News agency was that Iraqi security sources reported that 21 US troops had committed suicide inside a former Iraqi air force base, the 21 troops were treated in a hospital but only five soldiers survived and wound up missing. Narcotics were allegedly used in the suicides
    The servicemen belonged to a unit of the US Airborne Division. The question is how did so many soldiers have access to potent narcotics and what happened to the five survivors?

A witness reported that the bodies of the US troops were hideously deformed and misshapen in such a way that they looked like 5000-year old mummies
    On September 11th, 2008 it was reported that the collider officially went online on September 10th. with a test firing.

The press reported that nothing significant happened and there was no danger and no end of the world However A strong earthquake measuring 6.1 in magnitude struck southern Iran.

Then it was reported that Northern Chile was struck with a 6.0 tremor. Then a magnitude 6.9 earthquake rattled Japan and then within minutes of a magnitude 6.6 earthquakes hit Indonesia.

The collider wasn’t even at full power.

On December 8th, 2009 CERN’s collider was still not up to full power however thousands of physicists around the world cheered as they smashed together subatomic particles at the highest energies ever reached by a human-made accelerator and the giant ATLAS detector observed the products of the record-breaking reactions whizzing through its sophisticated tracking devices
    Coincidentally a strange spiral appeared over Norway early before sunrise. The light looked like a portal spiraling into a black hole. The buzz about this spiral and it’s comparison to a wormhole opening up was viral on the internet and later it was discovered that a Communiqué linking HAARP CERN and The Norwegian array EISCAT was released making the wormhole explanation compelling.

I will be the first to admit that this is not hard science or pseudo science, it the new normal for a planet that seems to be the battered partner and the response is the shaking, the sounds of underground creaking and pushing and many thunderous rumbles and explosions deep within the earth’s crust.

A large ring encircles the area near CERN. It has the circumference of about 27 kilometers and inside it are 9300 magnets. Could this be displacing magma inside the earth? Someone needs to ask the question. The collider is a scientific machine that no one questions and yet it seems to be a monster that when lit has started creating these maga-quakes, tsunamis and disasters.

During 2010 and 2011 the LHC increased the potency and number of quarks it collides in its experiments. What CERN does not tell us is that with this intensity come consequences. The attempts at finding the God particle over the years has resulted in greater quantities of atoms of strangelet liquid, called hyperons, made of up, down and strange quarks even when running at low energies, despite all their safety reports that said it would never produce them.

We are told that they would evaporate or become inconsequential. Stranglets leaking into the earth’s core can and will create an increase of earthquake and volcanic activity.

Even the prophet Nostradamus apparently had warned us about something deadly coming from Geneva when he wrote in Century 9 Quatrain 44:
    “Leave, leave Geneva every last one of you, Saturn (Satan) will be converted from gold to iron, RAYPOZ will exterminate all who oppose him, Before the coming the sky will show signs.”

Many people have tried to interpret he word RAYPOZ as being the name of the antichrist. But, as you can see, CERN has used Saturn/Satan or Cernunnos as a ray-based positron source.

The authorities at CERN have done their ritualistic experiments in the underworld and has used unlimited power to turn against the earth. This power has shown that it is causing an increase in earthquake activity and some even claim that it may be the reason for an increase of UFO activity as well.
    Last edited by heyokah; 24th November 2014 at 14:59. Reason: deleted less relevant part of quote

13. Link to Post #49
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,439 times in 1,555 posts

Thank you Selene,

I have been looking for a free moment to post on this thread. All I can say is Yes, yes and yes!

When I first heard about LHC in Cern I felt nauseous and highly agitated, that was years ago when the project was initiated (we assume). Since then my inner body has tracked it.. all senses on high alert. When I started to spontaneously remote view I was drawn to look into the LHC.. there is from what I can tell an ancient off world technology being utilized in conjunction. Devices of a "consciousness" container type that are "living" and programable .. weird material that I have found several times now.

It seems there was a plan to launch the collider in conjunction with other "devices" late last year, this was thwarted as the computer system could not line up all the magnetics, there was a benevolent intent involved in this. (I am reporting from a direct remote viewing so have no proof). They had to shut it down because it was dangerously close to provoking some thing catastrophic, therefore the intervention.

I have strong intuitive knowing that keeps telling me that the intent is as you state below, more like keeping the earth in the timeline they want. Playing god they insist.

Not sure if it is a stargate or a wormhole but definitely a forced entry or exit, whatever the case may be.

Regards,

Selene

Quote Posted by Sierra

Last edited by Christine; 24th November 2014 at 13:03.

14. Link to Post #50
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by heyokah (here)
    Click-on the forwarding icon to see the content, and find the links within heyokah's comment #48
    Thank you heyokah, what you have offered is very much relevant to the official justifications for the experiment at the LHC, and the growing opposition to that official justification.

Allow me to ask, what if the science behind the Official Justification was all flawed? What if there really is no such thing as Dark Matter as the Official Experiment continues to confirm? Therefore, if there is no such thing as Dark Matter, than the entire concept of the Big Bang is flawed. Dark Matter has been theoretically created to prove the theory of a Big Bang.

What if the answer to how the universe was created lies within the scope of Plasma Physics?

When one examines all these "what ifs", one must make the conclusion that the purpose of the LHC at CERN is sinister, and is purposely progressing at train wreck speeds for another, unspoken reason.

Allow me to suggest, the innocent masses have little time to unscramble this puzzle, and extricate themselves from the impending consequences.

15. Link to Post #51
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Shiva is sometimes also called the destroyer ...
    I think that energy can be used in a constructive and destructive way.

You've probably heard the Michio Kaku talk about types/levels of civilization and how they are
    able to control the levels of energy etc. I think too that after the discovery of chemical energy
    we found atomic energy and each time is stepping up a notch. In the mean time we know how
    destructive atomic power can be .... so what's next?

Perhaps improvement of our consciousness should precede discovery of the next level of energy
    in order not to destruct this planet? Perhaps we already have more power than we can handle.

B.t.w. Wormholes or Einstein-Rosen bridges are considered to be hypothetical because it takes a
    lot of power to create and maintain one. But what if we discover that a source for the required
    power exists?
    Last edited by Sierra; 25th November 2014 at 23:38. Reason: Quoted a removed post ...

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

21g (28th November 2014), animovado (25th November 2014), Christine (24th November 2014), heyokah (24th November 2014), naste.de.lumina (4th January 2015), observer (24th November 2014), Selene (24th November 2014), Sierra (25th November 2014), ulli (24th November 2014)

17. Link to Post #52
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

I wanted to thank Christine and Heyokah for being able to condense and present this very startling material a few posts up.

RV and general unease was mentioned. Heyokah's article mentioned the increase in earthquakes and the Norway Spiral.
    In fact so much good stuff in one spot (!) that it jogged my memory.

Don't leave out the Neutrino Observatories when factoring the true cost of CERN!

TPTB have a huge and SUDDEN interest in tracking sources (living? dead? lol) of "exotic" radiation.

@@

18. Link to Post #53
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

As any of the members who have debated me over the course of my tenure here at Avalon will attest, I'm not a strong believer in subjective testimonies, with the caveat that surely there is validity to such subjective testimonies, however they offer little objective proof in any scientific investigation.

By creating this thread, it was my intention of offering objective evidence to indite the clandestine purpose of what is actually being done at CERN. Only by showing how Mainstream Science is flawed, can one understand how that flawed science is being used as a smoke screen for a much more sinister operation.

With that said, I would like to offer an alternate cosmology based on the best evidence from antiquity - the archeological and historic records.
    • Allow me to suggest there is not a little man pointing his boney finger from the clouds at Humanity.
    • Allow me to suggest the entire Electric Universe in which we all dwell is more an expression of the Creative Force, and that every particle of matter which manifests itself from the Field of Infinite Potential (wave form) is a part of the Body of that Creative Force.
    • Accept the concept that every universe of existence, both seen and unseen, are all a part of the body of that Creative Force.
    • Allow the suggestion that the complex structure of multiple universes beyond Human perception (the multiverse) is directed by a Council of Ascended Souls, and not by a single Godhead Entity.
    • Let the record indicate that this particular universe is a place of entrapment, established for the design purpose of containing eternal souls who were, perhaps, found unacceptable to dwell within alternate universes of existence - a place to contain the Fallen (those eternal souls found unacceptable to dwell elsewhere).
    • Consider also, within the understanding of this alternate cosmology, there is the possibility that eternal souls of a different nature can also be trapped within the matrix of this particular 3-d existence, or may just be traveling-through for one reason or another.
    • Also, allow one to consider, that there are multiple levels to this particular universe.
      A. There is the three dimensional aspect which we shall call "Reality"
      B. There is a fourth element, which might be described as a vector to the three
      dimensional box, and understood as time - thereby creating what is known as the
      space-time continuum.
      C. Might I suggest, this fourth element of time is similar to what was known by the ancients
      as the Astral, by the New Age Community as the Akashic, and which is also known
      by modern quantum physicists as the "Field of Infinite Potential".
      D. And may I finely suggest that entities of all sorts are trapped within the confines of the
      matrix I've described (above).
    • Let the record indicate, that within this paradigm that is being described (i.e., this particular reality), there is an Hierarchy of Control that operates from an hyperdimensional perspective - an element that is unseen by humanity. An element that has Controlled the evolution of civilization from this Fourth Vector Realm since the Dawn of Humanity using the alchemy of Ritualistic Magic, and advanced electromagnetic technologies as their tools.
    • Now, let us consider, this Force behind the smoke-and-mirrors of this particular reality, has had a singular agenda since the creation of homo sapiens, that of building a physical device that will extract them from this matrix which contains them within this paradigm - whether in a physical form, or in some ethereal form.

This is what I would suggest is the purpose of CERN.

This is my personal interpretation of the objective evidence which I have studied from the archeological, and historic records over the course of my lifetime. Every point of this summation can be documented with real evidence found in those records.

Research References:
    (Foundational Understanding to the Cosmology being suggested)
    "Symbols of an Alien Sky" -
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7EAlTcZFwY
    Last edited by observer; 26th November 2014 at 01:57. Reason: clarity

19. Link to Post #54
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Wal Thornhill is a plasma physicists. He stands on the cutting edge of creative understanding with regard to what our three dimensional reality actually is all about. The Plasma Physics Model (The Electric Universe) clearly disproves the Gravitational Model used to support the Big Bang Theory. Plasma Physics predicts a totally different conclusion from Gravitational Physics - the model most addressed by Theoretical Physicists and Cosmologists.

Compartmentalization of scientific "disciplines" is a tool of "The Oxford System of Learning". This "Oxford System" has been used by mainstream science since scientific investigation began accelerating. This "Compartmentalization" template is the foundational reason advances in science have been confiscated by the Control Mechanism of the Global Elite, and not used to advance the Mass of Humanity. These are the same Global Elite who are behind the evolution of the Break-Away Civilization, another program in opposition to the Mass of Humanity.

By showing there is no scientific basis for justifying trillions of dollars in research projects designed to prove the Big Bang Theory, it then becomes possible to begin speculating on what the research at the LHC of CERN is really designed to accomplish.

Research Resources -
    "Big Bangs, Higgs Bosons & Dark Matter - Sheer lunacy posing as science - idiotic, mindless nonsense "

*** I again call for any member with information regarding what they are actually doing at CERN to please step forward and contribute to this thread.

20. Link to Post #55
    Unsubscribed
    the foothills of le Massif Central, France
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,829 times in 1,059 posts

snip....

Allow me to ask, what if the science behind the Official Justification was all flawed? What if there really is no such thing as Dark Matter as the Official Experiment continues to confirm? Therefore, if there is no such thing as Dark Matter, than the entire concept of the Big Bang is flawed. Dark Matter has been theoretically created to prove the theory of a Big Bang.

What if the answer to how the universe was created lies within the scope of Plasma Physics?

When one examines all these "what ifs", one must make the conclusion that the purpose of the LHC at CERN is sinister, and is purposely progressing at train wreck speeds for another, unspoken reason.

emphasis Heyokah
    Scientists Say Dark Matter Doesn't Exist

Two Canadian astronomers think there is a good reason dark matter, a mysterious substance thought to make up the bulk of matter in the universe, has never been directly detected: It doesn't exist.

Dark matter was invoked to explain how galaxies stick together. The visible matter alone in galaxies—stars, gas and dust—is nowhere near enough to hold them together, so scientists reasoned there must be something invisible that exerts gravity and is central to all galaxies.

Last August, an astronomer at the University of Arizona at Tucson and his colleagues reported that a collision between two huge clusters of galaxies 3 billion light-years away, known as the Bullet Cluster, had caused clouds of dark matter to separate from normal matter.
    Many scientists said the observations were proof of dark matter's existence and a serious blow for alternative explanations aiming to do away with dark matter with modified theories of gravity.

Now John Moffat, an astronomer at the University of Waterloo in Canada, and Joel Brownstein, his graduate student, say those announcements were premature.

In a study detailed in the Nov. 21 issue of the Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, the pair says their Modified Gravity (MOG) theory can explain the Bullet Cluster observation.
    MOG differs from other modified gravity theories in its details, but is similar in that it predict that the force of gravity changes with distance.

"MOG gravity is stronger if you go out from the center of the galaxy than it is in Newtonian gravity,"
    Moffat explained. "The stronger gravity mimics what dark matter does. With dark matter, you take Einstein and Newtonian gravity and you shovel in more dark matter. If there's more matter, you get more gravity. Whereas for me, I say dark matter doesn't exist. It's the gravity that's changed."

Using images of the Bullet Cluster made by the Hubble, Chandra X-ray and Spitzer space telescopes and the Magellan telescope in Chile, the scientists analyzed the way the cluster's gravity bent light from a background galaxy—an effect known as gravity lensing.
    The pair concluded that dark matter was not necessary to explain the results.

"Using Modified Gravity theory, the 'normal' matter in the Bullet Cluster is enough to account for the observed gravitational lensing effect," Brownstein said. "Continuing the search for and then analyzing other merging clusters of galaxies will help us decide whether dark matter or MOG theory offers the best explanation for the large scale structure of the universe."

Moffat compares the modern interest with dark matter to the insistence by scientists in the early 20th century on the existence of a "luminiferous ether," a hypothetical substance thought to fill the universe and through which light waves were thought to propagate.

"They saw a glimpse of special relativity, but they weren't willing to give up the ether," Moffat told SPACE.com. "Then Einstein came along and said we don't need the ether. The rest was history."

Douglas Clowe, the lead astronomer of the team that linked the Bullet Cluster observations with dark matter (and now at Ohio University), says he still stands by his original claim.
    For him and many other astronomers, conjuring up new particles that might account for dark matter is more palatable than turning a fundamental theory of how the univese works on its head.

"As far as we're concerned, [Moffat] hasn't done anything that makes us retract our earlier statement that the Bullet Cluster shows us that we have to have dark matter," Clowe said. "We're still open to modifying gravity to reduce the amount of dark matter, but we're pretty sure that you have to have most of the mass of the universe still in some form of dark matter."

http://www.space.com/4554-scientists...ter-exist.html
    Last edited by heyokah; 29th November 2014 at 16:42.

21. Link to Post #56
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Thank you heyokah. The article you presented is just another silly little adjustment to Mainstream Science's assertion that the Universe is held together with gravity and therefore we must consider some new form of gravity since we aren't able to find the elusive Dark Matter that the Gravity Model predicts. This Modified Gravity (MOG) Theory is just another sack of $hit to throw into the ever growing pile of Bull$hit known as Relativity.

There is a known force abundant throughout the Universe that is "a thousand, billion, billion, billion, billion time more powerful than gravity". Charged electrical particles form plasma filaments that span millions of light-years of distance across the universe. Plasma can only exist in an electromagnetic field.

Charged particles account for the missing part of the equation that theoretical physicists insist is the allusive Dark Matter. Dark Matter is only necessary to prove the Gravitational Model.

Of course, once you recognize the Electric Model, you must throw-out the Gravitational Model. This changes our understanding of what Stars are, and galaxies, and the center of galaxies - all an interconnected grand electrical event.

Once one throws-away Dark Matter and the Gravitational Model the real reason for pumping trillions of dollars into the research at CERN then needs to have some other justification.

Those behind the Break-Away Civilization would NEVER allow that.
    Last edited by observer; 29th November 2014 at 01:18. Reason: add text

22. Link to Post #57
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Back in September of ’11, the scientists at CERN declared they had broken the elusive ‘speed of light barrier’. This should have been paradigm-shifting news. Tom Brokaw, and Peter Jennings should have been all over this story. Yet, what happened? Not a peep from the “Happy-The-Clown-News”. The story got buried.

Why is breaking the speed of light barrier a big story? Because it shatters all relevance to the Theory of Relativity; gravity being the dominant force in the universe; Dark Matter being an yet undiscovered force; the Big Bang ever having occurred. All of these theories are predicated upon the idea that nothing can travel faster than the speed of light.

Once the Theory of Relativity became a myth, all research at CERN would require some other justification – that just COULD NOT happen.

The REAL reason for the CERN experiment MUST remain a secret.

The research at CERN is alleged to be centered around finding proof, locked within the identification of theoretical particles alleged to exist within sub-atomic structures, to corroborate the Big Bang Theory.

Identifying these theoretical particles IS the reason for the research, but NOT for proving the Big Bang Theory – that cover story is just a fraud.
    • In order to actually build a teleportation machine, like the one used in Star Trek, it will first be necessary to identify each and every quantum part of sub-atomic structure – as in the research being conducted at CERN.
    • Then, it will be necessary to map the location of each of those quantum parts in whatever “body” is being teleported with massive computing power – like in the computing power potential of the World Wide Web - ergo CERN's first accomplishment, creating the Web.
    • Once it is possible to map each quantum part of the body being transported, it will then be necessary to create a portal through which all that information can be sent, i.e. the power available at the center of a galaxy – like in what happens the instant two subatomic particles collide with one another. (see Russian astrophysicist Nicolai Kardashev's theory on a Type 3 Civilization, or a galactic civilization that can harness energy from billions of stars across the universe. Also see what Dr Michio Kaku has to say, here, and here.)
    • This is the hidden agenda a CERN – and humanity ain’t invited.
    Last edited by observer; 29th November 2014 at 18:26. Reason: add links/spelling

23. Link to Post #58
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

The Hindu symbolism goes back to the Nazi's quest and research into Eastern Philosophy, where it appears they got all the technology for "the Bell" (according to Farrell) ...and Eastern Philosophy, according to the practitioners, is just as much a science as a philosophy, which is the same tac that quantum physicists (in the West) have maintained as their reason for developing quantum physics in the first place! i.e. logical roadblocks in physics necessitated going back and questioning the very foundation of philosophy that Western science was based on (materialism) which ultimately lead back to Eastern Philosophy (why re-invent the wheel?) Which thus then evolved into "quantum physics" ...the atom and consciousness are intimately related... to understand the atom and quantum physics, is to gain insight into the most profound concepts of Eastern philosophical ideas, their most sacred and ancient knowledge .... a body of knowledge unhindered by 2000 years of a brutal and murderous suppression in the West under ROMAN "Catholicism" which is probably what the Gnostics had knowledge of...

Now I am Become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds

Last edited by sigma6; 30th November 2014 at 00:37.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

21g (30th November 2014), heyokah (30th November 2014), Muzz (1st December 2014), observer (30th November 2014), Selene (2nd December 2014), Sierra (1st December 2014)

25. Link to Post #59
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sigma6 (here)
    The Hindu symbolism goes back to the Nazi's quest and research into Eastern Philosophy, where it appears they got all the technology for "the Bell" (according to Farrell) ...and Eastern Philosophy, according to the practitioners, is just as much a science as a philosophy, which is the same tac that quantum physicists (in the West) have maintained as their reason for developing quantum physics in the first place! i.e. logical roadblocks in physics necessitated going back and questioning the very foundation of philosophy that Western science was based on (materialism) which ultimately lead back to Eastern Philosophy (why re-invent the wheel?) Which thus then evolved into "quantum physics" ...the atom and consciousness are intimately related... to understand the atom and quantum physics, is to gain insight into the most profound concepts of Eastern philosophical ideas, their most sacred and ancient knowledge .... a body of knowledge unhindered by 2000 years of a brutal and murderous suppression in the West under ROMAN "Catholicism" which is probably what the Gnostics had knowledge of...

Now I am Become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds

[....snip one video]
    Thank you Sigma,

Everything you say is correct. Regarding the Nazis, the story Farrell tells is corroborated by Lavenda and Marrs as well. So there is no question the Global Elite have gleaned their Break-Away Civilization Agenda from the foundations of what the Nazis really developed, and how those Nazis were able to achieve their untold successes through the path of researching ancient text.

Oppenheimer worked on an Atomic Bomb through the Manhattan Project. According to most researchers, at the end of the Manhattan Project, Nazi scientists, and confiscated Nazi technology was appropriated in the last few months of the Second World War, just after the surrender of Germany, and just before the nuclear event in Japan. Those researchers point to the fact that two completely different prototypes of devices were used. One of these prototypes, "Little Boy" was a uranium bomb used on Hiroshima. The second device, "Fat Man" was a plutonium bomb, and of a completely different design, used on Nagasaki. One of these devices was thoroughly tested by the Manhattan Project. The other was dropped - untested. One must explain how the U.S. military knew the untested device would work.

There is little doubt the Nazis were far advanced with their understanding of Theoretical Physics than the Allied Nations. This is why, at the end of the Second World War, all of the Nazi Scientists were coveted by the U.S. and spirited-away under the cover of Operation Paperclip. As Jim Marrs often points out, "the German people lost the war, the Nazis won".

It is the wealth of Europe that the Nazis confiscated, and the knowledge of Nazi Sciences that fuels the Break-Away Civilization Agenda of the Global Elite.

With the discoveries in contemporary Plasma Physics, all of Einsteinian Science and Relativity Theory are out the door. They are all failed theory.

But, it is critical, for the Global Elite, to maintain the deception, in order to run a secret program in the plain view of the public. This is the reason CERN propaganda is so focused on "The Big Bang", and "Black Holes". It's all smoke-and-mirrors to obscure the real goals of the LHC. I outlined those goals in comment #57.

Mr. Oppenheimer's comments, which you documented in the videos you presented, were in reference to the Atomic Bomb. They had little to do with what the Global Elite are up to in the smoky rooms behind the public image of CERN.

Research Supporting the Failed Science Behind the "Big Bang":

"Hawking Still in the Dark on Black Holes"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dz2A4qXJQjc

"Non-existence of Black Holes,The Failure of General Relativity."
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jINHHXaPrWA
    Last edited by observer; 1st December 2014 at 13:32. Reason: Clarity/Add Text

26. Link to Post #60
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

C=3
    E=5 = 22
    R=9 http://numerology-thenumbersandtheir...number-22.html
    N=5

http://helpfreetheearth.com/news565_numbers.html

From the above link.....

THE SIGNIFICANCE OF OTHER (Illuminati) NUMBERS

Here are the meanings of the most significant numbers in the Illuminati system of numerology.

0 - For the Illuminati the number zero is symbolic of sun worshipping. It symbolizes the man who is reborn through occult rituals.

1 - This is the number of unity of mind, body and soul.

2 - This is the number of division rather than togetherness as is typical of other number system… It is the number of the total separation of Spirit.

3 - This is the number of royalty. It symbolizes the magical shape of the triangle. It symbolizes the Holy Trinity which is Nimrod Semiramis Tamus … or Osiris, Isis, Horus … or Satan, Eve and Cain

4 - The number of foundation. Aleister Crowley wrote a book called Book Four which was a complete guide to Magic.

5 - This is a number that protects members of the illuminati from Death. The Illuminati also use something called The Law of Fives which is the mind’s power to perceive truth in just about
    everything.

6 - The number of man. Taken from the belief that man was created on the sixth day of the week.

7 - This number is significant in several ways. There are 7 Creative powers of the Godhead
    There are 7 Great Ages of the Earth. There are 7 Races of mankind. There are 7 laws governing human life. There are 7 Schools of Mystery Religions. In Theosophy there is a seven step process of human evolution in which successive races evolve from a lower to a higher form of life.

8 - This is the number of the sun and the sun worshiper. It takes 8 years for Venus to orbit the sun 13 times which is significant to many occult groups including the Illuminati.

9 - The number of divine completion and the number of the fall of man.

10 - The number of law and authority. It is taken from the Ten Commandments.

11 - The number of destruction and judgment and the death of man. Any event or thing assigned with 11 is to aid the rising of the Dajjal/anti-Christ. In Latin the Devil’s name is LVX which translates as (50+5+10 = 65 =6+5 =11)
    Just as a point of interest, Armistice Day/Remembrance Day November 11 at 11:11 (Triple 11)

13 - Thirteen is simultaneously a lucky and unlucky number. It is considered to be a bad omen because the Knights Templars were arrested on October 13, 1307. However it is also the number of reincarnation and everlasting life. There are 13 members in covens and satanic cults - 12 regular members and one high priest. This is a mirroring of 12 jurors + 1 judge = 13. There are 13 high occult families that run the world. (Fritz Springmeier Illuminati Bloodlines)

17 - The number of immortality.

19 - The number 19 is magickal. Lunar cycles are synchronized with Gregorian calendar every 19 years.

22 - The number 22 is a double 11. It is also a reoccurring 2. It is the number of
    the Master Builder.

23 - The number that all big events are connected to in some way. The Knights Templars had only 23 Grand Masters (Jacque de Molay was the 23rd). 23 is the 1st prime number in which both digits are prime numbers that add up to a prime number. In the Qabbalistic Tree of Life the 23rd path is associated with the Hanged man Tarot Card (According to Leister Crowley this card represents the concept that the only way out is within)

27 - The number 27 = 9+9+9 the most powerful magnification of 9 as it symbolizes 3 nines.

39 - The number 39 = 13 + 13 + 13. The highest possible magnification of the number 13.

333 - The number 333 uses the number 3 three times. 333 stands for the one third of the angels that followed Lucifer and rebelled.

555 - The number 555 = 15 = 1 + 5 = 6. When 555 is used 3 times and reduced to a number, it is a hidden 666. The only known meaning to the numbers of evil or sinister triple 5 is enlightenment or illumination.

666 - When 6 is used 3 times it is the number of the Beast.

777 - Aleister Crowley wrote a book called 777 that is significant to the Illumnati

999 - 999 is a hidden and an inverted 666 and symbolizes hidden evil.

The Illuminati are very much into their own classic system of number meanings that have had an impact on their cult and on humankind for centuries!

If you like this site, visit our STORE and forward our link to friends.
    Last edited by sheme; 1st December 2014 at 20:32.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 3 13 19 LastLast