+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1 4 14 19 LastLast

Thread: Should Humanity Be Con-CERN-ed?

1. Link to Post #61
    Unsubscribed
    the foothills of le Massif Central, France
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,829 times in 1,059 posts

Default Re: Should Humanity Be Con-CERN-ed?

Should humanity be con-CERN-ed about this? What do you think? ;-)

UPDATE

OK, scheme. I see you added quite a lot after your short post.
    Thanks
    Last edited by heyokah; 1st December 2014 at 21:24.

2. Link to Post #62
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Brook passed on 25 Oct, 2018.
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,199 times in 1,540 posts

Should Humanity Be Con-CERN-ed?

You tell me. When Swiss scientists that happen to live in Switzerland and have association to Cern are sent this:

https://twitter.com/Fourmilab/status...302912/photo/1

http://www.fourmilab.ch/

http://www.fourmilab.ch/nav/topics/map.html

Do Swiss authorities know something we don't?
    But hay...What do I know? It's probably nothing right?
    Last edited by Shadowself; 2nd December 2014 at 16:29.

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Christine (4th January 2015), donk (2nd December 2014), Flash (12th March 2015), heyokah (2nd December 2014), observer (2nd December 2014), Sierra (2nd December 2014)

4. Link to Post #63
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

Quote Posted by Shadowself (here)
    Should Humanity Be Con-CERN-ed?

You tell me. When Swiss scientists that happen to live in Switzerland and have association to Cern are sent this:

https://twitter.com/Fourmilab/status...302912/photo/1

http://www.fourmilab.ch/

Do Swiss authorities know something we don't?
    But hay...What do I know? It's probably nothing right?
    What do you mean? Can you please post the text of the twitt since a lot of firewalls block it for us working folk? The site looks neat, I read the title as 4 MILAB...this is what the owner clarifies:

Quote Here I am at Fourmilab. Where's the Tevatron?
    Oops…wrong hemisphere! You're thinking of Fermilab, the Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory at Batavia, Illinois in the United States. Yes, since physics, including the very highest energy particles is an interest of mine, I enjoyed the pun on “Fermilab”, but that wasn't the only reason…. Some day we'll get around to building that Large Neutrino Collider in the basement. Still, there's some radioactive stuff here.

5. Link to Post #64
    Thanks

Quote Can you please post the text of the twitt since a lot of firewalls block it for us working folk?
    From John Walker (fourmilab): Hmmm…. Received a package of potassium iodide thyroid blocking agent in the post today, sent to everybody.

7:46 AM - 20 Nov 2014

Twitter response: Owen Wengerd ‏@owenwengerd Nov 20

@Fourmilab Hmmm, indeed. Do Swiss authorities know something we don't?

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Christine (4th January 2015), donk (2nd December 2014), meeradas (4th December 2014), naste.de.lumina (4th January 2015), observer (2nd December 2014), Sierra (2nd December 2014), Stephanie (4th January 2015)

7. Link to Post #65
    Thanks

Noting John Walker is a computer programmer with a wide variety of interests:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Wa...8programmer%29

A trip to CERN and the South Pole in 2013 among others...

http://www.fourmilab.ch/images/antarctica_2013/

http://www.fourmilab.ch/images/CERN_2013/

I don't know....could be nothing; but look at the side of the box to see the pharmacy that dispensed it.
    Last edited by Shadowself; 2nd December 2014 at 17:48.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Christine (4th January 2015), donk (2nd December 2014), meeradas (4th December 2014), Sierra (2nd December 2014), Stephanie (4th January 2015)

9. Link to Post #66
    Thanks

How many particle accelerators does it take to rock your universe?

SCIENTIST Stephen Hawking has warned that the Higgs boson, the so-called God particle, could cause space and time to collapse.

But there is time for lunch: It may take trillions of years to topple.

The British professor said that at very high energy levels the Higgs boson – the subatomic particle which gives us our shape and size - could become so unstable that it would cause space and time to collapse.

Hawking’s comments have raised fresh fears over a surge in construction of particle colliders around the world.

China has announced it plans to build three new particle accelerators – the largest of which would be some 80km in diameter. The CERN particle accelerator which discovered the Higgs boson is 27km in diameter and puts out 14TeV.

A US/European proposed super proton collider is slated to be 100km in diameter.

The first Chinese collider, a 52km device to smash together electrons and positrons, is due to be built by 2028.

Complete article here:

http://www.news.com.au/technology/sc...-1227050890169

I guess Hawking is con-CERN-ed?
    Last edited by Shadowself; 4th December 2014 at 09:24.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Christine (4th January 2015), Sierra (5th December 2014)

11. Link to Post #67
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

Thank you Shadowself, for your input.

In the link you offered, there is a video. Here's the link to it:

http://www.news.com.au/video/id-JzZn...rm-Higgs-boson

Within the first minute of that clip, the scientists at CERN, who produced and appear on that video, are admitting that they have only found a "Higgs-LIKE Boson.

If you go to the video I offered in comment #54, you will clearly see the entire Big Bang Theory is flawed, including the idea of any such Higgs Boson.

Each time Theoretical Physicists think they have it right, Astrophysicists discover something new about our universe that doesn't quite fit into the Theoretical Physics Model. So, they "invent" another preposterous solution, and then "invent" mathematics to support these absurd claims.

The solution to the Great Mystery of our universe is the Electric Model. This is the pivital point of my debate.

Start at 1 minute; 20 seconds.

The theme I've been trying to show the membership with this thread is that:
    • Current Theoretical Physics is flawed.
    • It has been flawed since the 1920s when Einstein promoted his flawed Theory of Relativity.
    • Western Science bought-into the game - I believe to hide something much more sinister.
    • Theoretical Physicists in Germany, as early as the 1920s, were onto Hyper-dimensional Physics.
    • The Nazis picked-up that ball and ran with it.
    • From that diversion, has developed this Break-Away Civilization, which is nothing more than an extension of those early discoveries in Hyper-dimensional Physics.
    • Therefore, everything spewing from the mouth of Einstein, Hawking, et. el., is utter nonsense.
    • Each link I have offered within this thread has been another small piece in this incredibly complex puzzle.

Please don't interpret what I've said as a "dismissal". This entire thread is a journey into a dark corridor which desperately needs to be illuminated.

Time is running short....

Note To The Membership Participating In This Thread:

Please take the time to do, at least a cursory review, of the research offered.

12. Link to Post #68
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

the shape of a spaceship/disk is for a reason , it fits the propulsion drive perfectly , seven circles in total , first a circle , then a smaller circle , then a smaller circle , each a mini collider moving particles at different speeds and frequencies producing sub-atomic particles that can be harnessed and used as unlimited energy , the side benefit , it produces a field of energy that nullifies gravities influence on the passengers ... imagine this giant collider in a ship 7 meters in size ... hint ... it will be the key to us flying one day into deep cosmic space ... they will discover three more forces of nature and everything they know will change ... two I know are dark energy and dark matter , the last one , I'm still working on ... just as we here on earth are moving through space and stand on solid ground , the disk will become it's own little planet , passengers will feel nothing moving at near the speed of light ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

heyokah (4th January 2015)

14. Link to Post #69
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,529 times in 1,350 posts

This discussion has really impressed me. CERN always caught my attention but all these questions compiled here, show that I was far from understanding how deep and dark that rabbit hole seems to be. This rabbit hole itself is a hole full of worms. Thank you for bringing this view to our attention observer.

I passed quickly through the posts and I think I can make a small contribution.

Based on all my researches and I suspect strongly that the 'saturn planet' is a great portal 'stargate' among other things.

tesseract or hipercube

A Wrinkle in Time - Madeleine L'Engle - published in 1962 (The children grew up).
    P.S.: Tesla_WTC_Solution post referenced this book here.

CERN Pseudo Collider - Similar concepts between Saturn tesseract and the collider tesseract?
    Last edited by naste.de.lumina; 4th January 2015 at 17:00.

15. Link to Post #70
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,529 times in 1,350 posts

Aldous Huxley Describes the Dancing Shiva Image

16. Link to Post #71
    Thanks

Yes! That's serious dot connection!

IF you were to open an Einstein-Rosen Bridge (Wormhole)....it's said you can traverse time. If done so....it would emit Radiation

Quote wormholes might be unstable, or that intense radiation and sub-atomic forces surrounding the entrance to the wormhole would kill anyone ...

http://mkaku.org/home/articles/black...nth-dimension/
    .....thus the warning here(?): https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post908002

Quote Posted by naste.de.lumina (here)
    This discussion has really impressed me. CERN always caught my attention but all these questions compiled here, show that I was far from understanding how deep and dark that rabbit hole seems to be. This rabbit hole itself is a hole full of worms. Thank you for bringing this view to our attention observer.

I passed quickly through the posts and I think I can make a small contribution.

Based on all my researches and I suspect strongly that the 'saturn planet' is a great portal 'stargate' among other things.

tesseract or hipercube

A Wrinkle in Time - Madeleine L'Engle - published in 1962 (The children grew up).
    P.S.: Tesla_WTC_Solution post referenced this book here.

CERN Pseudo Collider - Similar concepts between Saturn tesseract and the collider tesseract?

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Agape (12th March 2015), Jake (4th January 2015), Jean-Marie (12th March 2015), naste.de.lumina (4th January 2015), Sierra (4th January 2015)

18. Link to Post #72
    United States Avalon Member jerry's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,619 times in 696 posts

Default Is CERN the new “Osiris Ta-Wer”? A modern stargate machine based on ancient technology

I read the story watched the accompanied videos and really don't know what to make of it . The author seems to have his opinion that they are up to something a bit sinister and cloaked in mystery, and the way my mind works these days I have to agree.

According to researcher William Henry, the ancient Egyptian object named Ta-Wer aka “Osiris” device, was a stargate machine capable to open wormholes or dimensional openings used by Seth and Osiris to “travel across the underworld.”

When work at CERN’s Large Hadron Collider is completed in 2015, the collider should have twice the power and be able to help unlock more of the universe’s mysteries and to explore an entirely new realm of physics.

With the LHC power doubled, they will start looking for what they think is out there and they hope that something will turn up that no one had ever thought of.

https://missiongalacticfreedom.wordp...gate-of-shiva/
    Last edited by jerry; 25th January 2015 at 08:27.

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jerry For This Post:

binemaya (25th January 2015), Citizen No2 (25th January 2015), cursichella1 (25th January 2015), justntime2learn (25th January 2015), naste.de.lumina (25th January 2015), Tesla_WTC_Solution (26th January 2015)

20. Link to Post #73
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,453 times in 1,583 posts

Default Re: Is CERN the new “Osiris Ta-Wer”? A modern stargate machine based on ancient technology

Hypotheses, my Friend. They were not afraid to give all the information they had about nuclear physics when everyone were hiding them a long time ago. World wide web came from their laboratories too. The ability to create black holes seem to be a concern though. Let's not forget that they blew their station in Geneva when they first tested their particle collision system. They might just mess up again. I hope they don't.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Guish For This Post:

butcherman (25th January 2015), cursichella1 (25th January 2015), jerry (25th January 2015), justntime2learn (25th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (25th January 2015)

22. Link to Post #74
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,300 times in 575 posts

Default Re: Is CERN the new “Osiris Ta-Wer”? A modern stargate machine based on ancient technology

This is pure speculation on my part.

Only yesterday I was watching a report on Richplanet TV regarding the TR-3B and it's propulsion system, a large ring-shaped cylinder that houses super-cooled plasma that is then accelerated to a high speed and depending on the plasma used, different results are produced, and in the case of the TR-3B a mercury based plasma is used to create amorphous magnetic fields. This ring is reported to be about one hundred feet across.

Then CERN came into my thoughts. A large (massive) ring-shaped cylinder that can accelerate particles to massive speed. Is it too much of a stretch of the imagination to suggest that the Large Hadron Collider, whilst being used for public-consumption scientific experiments, also has a much more, shall we say, interesting use. There is form for this line of thought: HAARP. And you know how much of a proponent I am of the Kansas City Shuffle.

And then I open Avalon this morning and lo-and-behold, the top thread is about CERN and the LHC.

Regards.
    Last edited by Citizen No2; 25th January 2015 at 10:22. Reason: grammatics

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Citizen No2 For This Post:

cursichella1 (25th January 2015), jerry (25th January 2015), justntime2learn (25th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (25th January 2015)

24. Link to Post #75
    Thanks

Silvano De Gennarro, who's a Physicist, has been working for CERN for years. He's actually the father of one of our students and he comes to our school to promote CERN and science in general. I'll definitely question him about the drawbacks of creating anti-matter and black holes artificially. A substantial number of people seem to be concerned about it.

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Guish For This Post:

Citizen No2 (25th January 2015), cursichella1 (25th January 2015), jerry (25th January 2015), justntime2learn (25th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (25th January 2015)

26. Link to Post #76
    United States Avalon Member cursichella1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,266 times in 763 posts

From the start, and without any grasp of the claimed purpose of the LHC, I'd felt VERY uncomfortable about its existence and that of CERN. It isn't my lack of understanding that makes me feel this way. There are many new concepts, projects and technologies that I may be clueless about, but none have set off the same type of alarm...words like covert, danger, hidden, desperate, dimensional, siphon come to mind...
    cursichella1

Qui tacet consentit

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cursichella1 For This Post:

Citizen No2 (25th January 2015), jerry (25th January 2015), justntime2learn (25th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (25th January 2015)

28. Link to Post #77
    Thanks

Quote Posted by cursichella1 (here)
    From the start, and without any grasp of the claimed purpose of the LHC, I'd felt VERY uncomfortable about its existence and that of CERN. It isn't my lack of understanding that makes me feel this way. There are many new concepts, projects and technologies that I may be clueless about, but none have set off the same type of alarm...words like covert, danger, hidden, desperate, dimensional, siphon come to mind...
    We're always prone to looking at the negative side. Do you know that Echography also came from the CERN labs? The particles acceleration they have been experimenting with can now help to cure certain brain tumors. They just shoot a proton directly into the patient's head in an accurate matter and the proton explodes the infected area. Now, imagine all these technologies being used in evil hands? We don't know what's happening behind our backs? However, they were always anti-government. I know government spies kept an eye on them when they were trying to show everything about nuclear physics to the world while the government were secretly working on its atomic bombs.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Guish For This Post:

cursichella1 (25th January 2015), jerry (25th January 2015), justntime2learn (25th January 2015)

30. Link to Post #78
    United States Avalon Member cursichella1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,266 times in 763 posts

Quote Posted by Guish (here)
    We're always prone to looking at the negative side. Do you know that Echography also came from the CERN labs? The particles acceleration they have been experimenting with can now help to cure certain brain tumors. They just shoot a proton directly into the patient's head in an accurate matter and the proton explodes the infected area. Now, imagine all these technologies being used in evil hands? We don't know what's happening behind our backs? However, they were always anti-government. I know government spies kept an eye on them when they were trying to show everything about nuclear physics to the world while the government were secretly working on its atomic bombs.
    I appreciate what you say, and admit to being a cynic at times, however, on this particular subject my sense of it isn't an informed or uninformed opinion or conclusion. It is an intuitive thing...not something that can be rationalized away.
    cursichella1

Qui tacet consentit

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cursichella1 For This Post:

Guish (25th January 2015), jerry (25th January 2015), justntime2learn (25th January 2015)

32. Link to Post #79
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Guish (here)
    I appreciate what you say, and admit to being a cynic at times, however, on this particular subject my sense of it isn't an informed or uninformed opinion or conclusion. It is an intuitive thing...not something that can be rationalized away.
    I understand.

33. Link to Post #80
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

The mainstream media drip about the LHC is what they want us to know ... we know they say one thing and do another , then do a poor job of covering their tracks with sound bites and talking heads ... who really knows what their agenda is and what the LHC is really for ... could be just another way to ask for funding from governments ... you know the old search for something they never really want to find , for then their funding is cut off ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Citizen No2 (25th January 2015), jerry (25th January 2015), justntime2learn (16th August 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1 4 14 19 LastLast