+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst 1 7 17 19 LastLast

Thread: Should Humanity Be Con-CERN-ed?

1. Link to Post #121
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,529 times in 1,350 posts

Default Re: Should Humanity Be Con-CERN-ed?

Quote Posted by buares (here)
    Quote The statue of Nataraja, the Cosmic Dancer, Dr. Aymar, DG of CERN, Dr. Anil Kakodkar, Chairman of the Indian Atomic Energy Commission and Secretary to the Government of India
    Source: CERN Director General Outlines Seven-point Strategy for European Laboratory
    They reported in the description of the statue ('The statue of Nataraja' - 'God' Shiva) the Cosmic Dancer is also the 'god' of Destruction?
    Last edited by naste.de.lumina; 12th March 2015 at 15:25.

2. Link to Post #122
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Quote Posted by naste.de.lumina (here)
    They reported in the description of the statue ('The statue of Nataraja' - 'God' Shiva) the Cosmic Dancer is also the 'god' of Destruction?
    A special plaque next to the Shiva statue explains the significance of the metaphor of Shiva's cosmic dance with quotations from Fritjof Capra:

Quote Hundreds of years ago, Indian artists created visual images of dancing Shivas in a beautiful series of bronzes. In our time, physicists have used the most advanced technology to portray the patterns of the cosmic dance. The metaphor of the cosmic dance thus unifies ancient mythology, religious art and modern physics.

A 10th century Chola dynasty bronze sculpture of Shiva, the Lord of the Dance at the Los Angeles County Museum of Art.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nataraja

Last edited by Atlas; 12th March 2015 at 17:40.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

heyokah (12th March 2015), Jean-Marie (12th March 2015), naste.de.lumina (12th March 2015)

4. Link to Post #123
    Unsubscribed
    the foothills of le Massif Central, France
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,829 times in 1,059 posts

The significance of the Nataraja (Nataraj) sculpture is said to be that Shiva is shown as the source of all movement within the cosmos, represented by the arch of flames.

The purpose of the dance is to release men from illusion of the idea of the "self" and of the physical world. The cosmic dance was performed in Chidambaram in South India, called the center of the universe by some Hindus. The gestures of the dance represent Shiva's five activities, creation (symbolized by the drum), protection (by the "fear not" hand gesture), destruction (by the fire), embodiment (by the foot planted on the ground), and release (by the foot held aloft).

As Nataraja (Sanskrit: Lord of Dance) Shiva represents apocalypse and creation as he dances away the illusory world of Maya transforming it into power and enlightenment.

The symbolism of Siva Nataraja is religion, art and science merged as one. In God's endless dance of creation, preservation, destruction, and paired graces is hidden a deep understanding of our universe.

Read more: http://www.lotussculpture.com/nataraja1.htm

5. Link to Post #124
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Attempt To Re-Create 'Big Bang' Begins March 2015
    Will Gates Of Hell Soon Open To The Destruction Of All Creation?

THE LIVING GOD, THE LORD GOD OF HEAVEN, CREATED ORDER OUT OF CHAOS -THE ANTAGONIST OF MENS EXISTENCE (SATAN), WHOM CERNS STATUE OF 'SHIVA' REPRESENTS IN HIS COSMIC DANCE OF CREATION AND DESTRUCTION, IS NOW IN THE PROCESS OF REVERSING THE PROCESS OF CREATION, AND IS NOW GOING FOR DESTRUCTION. "CHAOS OUT OF ORDER" AND THE ULTIMATE DESTRUCTION OF A ONCE BEAUTIFUL PLANET AND IT'S INHABITANTS IS NOW ONLY A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME AWAY!

With the reopening of CERN's 'large hadron collider' in March of 2015, two leading and well respected scientists, theoretical physicist and cosmologist Stephen Hawking and Astrophysicist Neil de Grasse Tyson, have recently issued independent warnings that, when looked at through the eyes of the supernatural war taking place right now upon our planet Earth between the forces of good and evil, send us a clear message: "This is it!". The reopening of CERN will bring together scientists playing with unknown forces, attempting to re-create the 'big bang', as shared in the 1st video below, the moment of the creation of the universe.

Dr. Stephen Hawking recently warned that the reactivation in March of CERN's large hadron collider could pose grave dangers to our planet...the ultimate reality check we are warned. Hawking has come straight out and said the 'God particle' found by CERN "could destroy the universe" leaving time and space collapsed as shared in the 2nd video. Is CERN the most dangerous thing in the cosmos that could lead to the ultimate destruction of the Earth and the entire universe? Recent developments prove to us the scientific community is no longer able to explain 'reality' without looking at the 'supernatural'. Will we soon learn CERN is really the 'ultimate stargate' and one of the gate-keepers most closely guarded secrets? Will this be the way man attempts to break the ultimate 'God barrier', an attempt to encounter demi-God's in an all-out rush towards the destruction of all creation? We understand they won't be releasing the secrets until they're prepared to release them.

Does CERN headquarter's symbol of Shiva, dancing the cosmic dance of death and destruction, signal the TRUE purpose of CERN's existence? A look at the 'Shiva' (the Hindu God of Destruction) symbology surrounding CERN's headquarters gives us the beginning of what we need to know. "The men who would play God, in searching for the God particle, are truly going to find more than they bargained for as they open the gates of hell" we are warned by Stephen Quayle, "they will find inter-dimensional beings who have a taste for human flesh and humanities destruction. Most scientists, in lacking an understanding of the 'supernatural entities' that are going to confront them, are way beyond their ability to comprehend, let alone control, the forces of Pandora's box that will be released."

Astrophysicist Neil de Grasse Tyson has also sounded the alarm in a hypothetical manner by telling anyone who might want to 'blow up a planet' how to do so...is this CERN's attempt to do so by attempting to 'recreate' the big bang within a man made structure that has frightened Stephen Hawking so much? Do they know that they know that they know what they're doing?

http://allnewspipeline.com/CERN_Recreate_Big_Bang.php

6. Link to Post #125
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote The statue of Nataraja, the Cosmic Dancer, Dr. Aymar, DG of CERN, Dr. Anil Kakodkar, Chairman of the Indian Atomic Energy Commission and Secretary to the Government of India
    Atomic Bomb father citing Bagavadguitá, the destroyer of worlds.

It would be an amazing "coincidence" that all these famous scientists (physicists) theoretically 'atheists', have interest and knowledge about the mythology of a 'Hindu' god?

This is a question to be answered by 'coincidences theorists'!!!!
    Last edited by naste.de.lumina; 11th July 2015 at 12:16.

7. Link to Post #126
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Atomic Bomb father citing Shiva, the destroyer of worlds.

It would be an amazing "coincidence" that all these famous scientists (physicists) theoretically 'atheists', have interest and knowledge about the mythology of a 'Hindu' god?

This is a question to be answered by 'coincidence theorists'!!!!
    All those scientists supposedly atheist are rather a very bright breed of people and most have read more than what is to be found in their field of expertise. I am not surprised at all that some may genuinely have spiritual search withing their being.

Furthermore, few of them are definitely believers in a kind of cosmic Creator, whom's name or definition may differ depending on their beliefs or culture or knowledge. I have met a few of them, high scientist geniuses, they are not all atheists.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Atlas (13th March 2015), Aurvandil (22nd March 2015), heyokah (15th March 2015), naste.de.lumina (12th March 2015)

9. Link to Post #127
    South Africa Avalon Member arwen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,495 times in 653 posts

Default CERN and the war on consciousness

Dunno about anyone else, but I have been feeling utterly drained these past two days, and I note Kauilapele also noted this feeling - he called it "slog" - which is a perfect description.

So it was interesting read that CERN is powering up today, March 13, 2015.

Extracts:

Quote As usual, the majority of humanity has no idea of the true threat of CERN and how it is trying to be used in the Draco/Annunaki’s war on human consciousness. The mainstream media is diligently programming humanity to assure them that the investment of billions of dollars for a particle accelerator is necessary in order to advance scientific knowledge of our origins out of dark matter. What we are really facing is a final attempt by the madmen behind the curtain to reset the world in a hit and run scenario...

...CERN is scheduled to start its faster levels of firing stages again on Friday the 13th of this month, and subsequently will be ramped up during the Spring Equinox March 20, 2015. Coincidentally at that time there will be a solar eclipse. Throughout history we have seen that equinoxes, solstices, new moons, and solar eclipses are used as powerful black magic ritual dates. With that being said, it is imperative to understand what CERN really is.
    Full article highly recommended: CERN And The War On Consciousness.

10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to arwen For This Post:

Apulu (14th March 2015), Aurvandil (22nd March 2015), golden lady (14th March 2015), halffull (13th March 2015), heyokah (14th March 2015), lauraheath123 (13th March 2015), Michael Moewes (13th March 2015), naste.de.lumina (11th July 2015), Robin (13th March 2015), spiritwind (14th March 2015), Stephanie (14th March 2015), Sunny-side-up (13th March 2015), Tesla_WTC_Solution (13th March 2015), vano915 (13th March 2015)

11. Link to Post #128
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,715 times in 191 posts

Default Re: CERN and the war on consciousness

This is an interesting notion. I think I will indeed attempt to keep an eye on what CERN is up to next time I feel such a 'slog' - Wednesday and Thursday this week were nearly a complete write-off for me as for productivity and energy levels. I felt like I could hardly motivate myself to do anything, such was the lethargy, and people close to me were commenting on feeling the same kind of thing. My girlfriend was speaking to someone who described it as 'like walking through sludge"!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Apulu For This Post:

arwen (14th March 2015), Aurvandil (22nd March 2015), naste.de.lumina (11th July 2015)

13. Link to Post #129
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Just skimmed it a bit ... interesting take ... I think I'll dig into this notion a bit more ...
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

arwen (14th March 2015)

15. Link to Post #130
    Australia Avalon Member Alpha141's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,651 times in 272 posts

Hey guys,

There was another threat with some of this topic covered but not exclusive as you have set up. A worthy one for sure so the below has some stuff well worth having a listen (if you haven't yet)

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...784#post936784

Cheers
    "Fraud and Falsehood Dread Investigation. Truth Invites It' - Thomas Cooper -
    My website latest creations - http://www.servantoftruth.org

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Alpha141 For This Post:

arwen (14th March 2015), DeDukshyn (14th March 2015), heyokah (14th March 2015), naste.de.lumina (11th July 2015)

17. Link to Post #131
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Found this article on the Giza Death Star(Joseph P. Farrell's) Facebook page.
    The link to the article was broken because of the word fu%k in it ;-)

https://www.google.fr/search?q=http%...+Amit+Goswami+

“We Honestly Have No ****ing Idea What We’re Doing”, Admits Leading Quantum Physicist

THEORETICAL Quantum Physicist Dr. Amit Goswami admitted today that he, and his peers, have absolutely ‘no ****ing idea’ what they’re doing, and claims they were no nearer than prehistoric man to figuring out the Universe.

“We have been just winging it to tell you the truth,” explained the 78-year-old in an exclusive interview with WWN. “Seriously, I haven’t a clue what’s going on. Either does anyone else in my field. We keep proving stuff that never actually happened”.

“Our cover is blown, what can I say? He added.

Dr. Goswami’s comments came after yet another alleged breakthrough in quantum mechanics which claims the universe has existed forever, as opposed to being created by a ‘big bang’.

“Over the years there have been just a handful of us pretending to know something about the universe that no one else does,” he went on. “But this is all lies to feed the charade. I’ve had some great times during the years; travelling the world, and giving talks on our pretend finds”.

When asked how he got away with it for so long, he replied: “I found out a long time ago that everything can be proven with a mathematical equation. Now, I mean everything; from unicorns, fire-breathing dragons, God and even the G-spot. None of it is true. Me and the handful that know the truth have been riding the Quantum Physicist celebrity wave for quite some time now, but it must end – before someone gets hurt”.

The University of Oregon professor warned that the European Organisation for Nuclear Research, known as CERN, could potentially wipe out the entire planet if the project is not put to a halt.

“Seriously, when myself, Higgs and Ben (Benjamin Lockspeiser CERN’s first president) first pitched the idea, we never thought it would get funding. It was gonna cost billions for Christs sake,” he recalled. “**** knows what the thing does – no one does. Firing particles at each other at the speed of light can’t end well. I’m just worried now we took the joke too far”.

Ending the interview, professor Goswami apologised for “spoofing” everybody over the years.

“I’m coming near the end of my days now and I just want to get this off my chest,” he said. “I just hope the world can forgive us”.

This is Joseph Farrell's comment on it.

http://gizadeathstar.com/2015/02/cer...at-were-doing/
    Last edited by heyokah; 15th March 2015 at 20:45. Reason: add link to Giza Death Star

18. Link to Post #132
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Quote Posted by heyokah (here)
    Notice in the comments section of http://gizadeathstar.com/2015/02/cer...at-were-doing/:

Quote Posted by MxFusion, February 28 at 11:00 am

I just contacted Dr. Goswami via his website and he quickly sent me back an email stating it was a satire and that he has contacted the website in question and has received no replies.

He asked for suggestions as to what to do next. I replied to contact Joseph and he would get a fair minded hearing here.

So, Joseph, perhaps you will be receiving an email from Dr. Goswami. Keep an eye out. Maybe you could arrange an interview with him about CERN and such

mxlance
    Source: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post938535

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Aurvandil (22nd March 2015), MorningFox (18th March 2015), naste.de.lumina (15th March 2015)

20. Link to Post #133
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by heyokah (here)
    Notice in the comments section of http://gizadeathstar.com/2015/02/cer...at-were-doing/:

Quote Posted by MxFusion, February 28 at 11:00 am

I just contacted Dr. Goswami via his website and he quickly sent me back an email stating it was a satire and that he has contacted the website in question and has received no replies.

He asked for suggestions as to what to do next. I replied to contact Joseph and he would get a fair minded hearing here.

So, Joseph, perhaps you will be receiving an email from Dr. Goswami. Keep an eye out. Maybe you could arrange an interview with him about CERN and such

mxlance
    Source: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post938535
    OMG, I totally missed that one

This one is from yesterday

Quote THAT CERN THING AGAIN: NEW LASER PARTICLE ACCELERATOR TO BE BUILT IN (YOU GUESSED IT) EUROPE

February 27, 2015 I ran a blog called CERN PHYSICIST AMIT GOSWAMI: WE HAVE NO IDEA WHAT WE’RE DOING…, which, as many of you were kind enough to point out to me, came from one of the proliferating "satire" websites that are now popping up all over the place.
    Well, and with due apologies to Dr. Gotswami, I fell for it. Gotswami is one of my favorite "paradigm questioners" as he's one of those physicists increasingly questioning the merely materialist paradigm on which so much modern physics, and for that matter, modern biology, have been based.
    In any case, and again with apologies to Dr. Gotswami, I've been from the get-go unsettled about CERN's Large Hadron Collider, and what appears - to my amateur eyes at least - a track record of obfuscation.
    Yes we found the Higgs; no we didn't find the Higgs; maybe we found the Higgs, but we found some superluminal "things"; no we didn't find superluminal things because Pope Einstein said so; but whatever we found, maybe we should reconsider recasting all the equations of theoretical physics in dimensionless form; and oh, by the way, Hawking thinks maybe it's a good idea not to turn the thing back on because it might destroy the planet.

Well, as I stated in the above article, those two things - Hawking's warning and the dimensionless equation thing - still leave me rather breathless, for it's probably the most significant indicator that maybe we're not being told the whole story by the good folks at Shiva-toting CERN.
    Maybe, maybe not, but last year you'll recall, China announced that it wanted to build an even larger version of CERN's Large Hadron Collider (see: China plans super collider).
    At the time of this announcement, and to this day, I entertain the idea that China has done so because it is perhaps suspicious of what CERN has been saying about what it is doing.

But as a commenter on my original CERN-Gotswami article pointed out, Europe is planning a new breed of truly awesome particle accelerators using enormous and extreme-ultra-high powered x-ray and perhaps even gamma ray lasers to probe the structures of atomic nuclei (among other things, which we'll get to in a moment), all of which is to be built in Romania:

World’s brightest laser pulses will create matter out of nothing – Prof. Wolfgang Sandner

EC approves funding for giant Romanian laser

Now, there are a number of things to note from the first article, and one thing to note from the second:

1.The major spokesman for the project appears to be Dr Wolfgang Sandner;

2.The lasers - Extreme Light Infrastructure - will generate more power than all the world's power stations combined, in short, extremely high intensity bursts, in the range of 100,000,000,000,000,000 watts of power;

3.When focussed on material surfaces short bursts of time, the surface of materials "instantly" enters a plasma state;

4.The Romanian laser facility will use these lasers in the gamma frequency of the spectrum, in other words, these lasers are actually "grazers", favorite plaything along with their less-powerful x-ray lasers of yesteryear's Star Wars or Strategic Defense initiative program; and finally,

5.The purpose of all this laser-grazer-driven alchemy is to study matter under the extreme heat and pressure conditions of stars, and perhaps, says Dr. Sandner, to be able to accelerate much heavier particles than conventional accelerators and perhaps even to create electron positrons (i.e., anti-matter) "out of nothing" using nothing but light.

And to this, add one more tidbit, noted by the second article: "The light source for the Romanian facility is expected to comprise at least two “Apollon” type Ti: sapphire lasers, each capable of 10 PW power levels using the chirped-pulse amplification technique pioneered at the University of Rochester in the 1980s."(Emphasis added).

Now, the mention of sapphires here is perhaps mildly curious, since sapphires also figured heavily into Soviet experiments using them to detect gravity waves, which physics historian Nick Herbert wrote about, and which I mentioned in my very first book in alternative speculation, The Giza Death Star.

What all this adds up to is, I suspect, something profoundly disturbing, and my commentator on the original CERN article that I posted on Feb 27, 2015, mentioned the possibility: could we (in our high octane speculation of the day) be looking at the public face of a super-weapons project? After all, researching matter under such intense conditions, even creating anti-matter, using grasers, is an indicator that the methods of creating reusable x-ray and gamma ray lasers, the problem that daunted the 1980s "Star Wars" project, has been solved to some degree.
    And note also, that the power output of these lasers is of quasi-class one category in the Kardashev scale, i.e., power is being produced exceeding the output of the planet's powerplants.
    And I suspect the reader will also have thought the same thing I thought: if these lasers can be used to create plasmas and even anti-matter, then perhaps they can be used to create anti-matter for total annihilation-reactions with matter, i.e., for disintegration in the "classic ray gun" sense.
    Scale up these research possibilities into something even more powerful and then put it into space with the requisite power source and you have... well... potentially something that could dustify the errant asteroid... add to this those 1960s Air Force proposals (or for that matter, the recent Japanese proposals to turn the MOON into a microwave generating powerplant to beam "power" back to the Earth) for microwave satellites collecting power and beaming them to (uninhabitable) regions on the planet where it would be collected in "rectennae" and converted to electrical power...
    The bottom line here is that the technology exists, and is going to be built. Thus, the real problem is, have they already been built, and to much larger scales?
    I'll leave you to answer that one for yourself, but for my part, I have a very uneasy intuition about the answer to that question, and I needn't mention what that intuition is...
    For the links, read the article.
    http://gizadeathstar.com/2015/03/tha...sed-it-europe/
    Last edited by heyokah; 16th March 2015 at 13:00.

21. Link to Post #134
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Something in Shiva's dance holds my attention (occurs at the end of the video).
    I can not tell why this happens consciously. Everything happens in the mind.

22. Link to Post #135
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Something in Shiva's dance holds my attention (occurs at the end of the video).
    I can not tell why this happens consciously. Everything happens in the mind.

Thanks for the video and the Janus principle.
    Yes, in that last part of the video that dance, of which we talked before, was performed ....

Does CERN’s symbol of Shiva, dancing the cosmic dance of death and destruction, signal the TRUE purpose of CERN’s existence?

'Are the men who would play God, in searching for the God particle, truly going to find more than they bargained for as they open the the gates of hell?', as Steve Quayle wonders, or as in the Janus myth, open the doors of war?

Btw, I agree with your signature

23. Link to Post #136
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 times in 1,408 posts

Quote Something in Shiva's dance holds my attention (occurs at the end of the video).

I have had constant visions of a Cosmic dance that has absolutely NO REFERENCE here to compare ...the power...the Spin...geometry in light speed motion...synchronistic movements between many sometimes Only one...always female in appearance. If these visions are connected to an existing cosmic dance...IT IS Something magnificent and extremely difficult to convey in words...as ive said has NO REFERENCE here to compare. These representations in videos are very elementary
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

24. The Following User Says Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

naste.de.lumina (16th March 2015)

25. Link to Post #137
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

Default The BIG BANG: CERN to Restart March 23rd 2015, The Ritualistic Timing and The New Age Deception

FYI lots more going on at CERN than we thought! Even before I started finding out what CERN was all about, I sensed it was no good.

All I can say is I WASN"T ASKED whether I wanted this or not. Were any of you?
    So, I GiVE NO CONSENT TO THIS NOW!

Some knowledge was meant to understand at a higher spiritual level because it means spiritual responsibility. Not many on this world are there yet.

These people don't speak for me. How about you?

26. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Aurvandil (17th March 2015), Baby Steps (16th March 2015), betoobig (16th March 2015), Ecnal61 (17th March 2015), heretogrow (18th March 2015), jackovesk (18th March 2015), justntime2learn (16th March 2015), Kez (16th March 2015), Richard S. (17th March 2015), sigma6 (18th March 2015), Sunny-side-up (17th March 2015), Tesla_WTC_Solution (16th March 2015), thepainterdoug (17th March 2015), Tyy1907 (17th March 2015), yelik (16th March 2015)

27. Link to Post #138
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

Anybody notice the category this found its way into? We are truly in a terrifying reality if a miles long particle collider is a form of "alternative medicine"

28. Link to Post #139
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,457 times in 21,498 posts

Quote Posted by donk (here)
    Anybody notice the category this found its way into? We are truly in a terrifying reality if a miles long particle collider is a form of "alternative medicine"
    As Bill noted a day ago, here: "Some existing threads may best to be moved to a more appropriate new home. That I'll do a little later, too. (Please be patient! This might take a little time.)"
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Atlas (16th March 2015), heyokah (17th March 2015), RunningDeer (16th March 2015)

30. Link to Post #140
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

I wonder if Shiva is stupid enough to destroy all of life even itself....?

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Atlas (16th March 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst 1 7 17 19 LastLast