+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The Obama Phenomenon: Alternative knowledge, elite machinations and the fulcrum of destiny

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,542 times in 20,693 posts

Default Re: The Obama Phenomenon: Alternative knowledge, elite machinations and the fulcrum of destiny

I wish I had more time for Avalon these days, but my schedule is much less forgiving now.
    I have read this thread now though, and it has been a very interesting read, indeed!
    Thanks so much Rahkyt, for your informed insights, especially.
    I don't have a lot to contribute, but Obama has been a subject of much fascination for me, and I agree that he seems to be as much a potential Wild Card as Manchurian Candidate.
    It will certainly be interesting to see how he lives out this lifetime, particularly the next few years (provided he survives them!).
    Simon Parkes doesn't have a favorable opinion of Obama, but I am going to recommend to him that he read this thread; perhaps he will have something to share, and possibly it may cause some revision in his perspective...
    Something else that Simon has commented on that is a part of this discussion, though it has played only a minor part so far, is the ET factor and also the cosmic factor.
    He thinks that what he calls the "meta gene" is going to play a big part in the play for human sovereignty on Earth, and by that I think he means the natural genetic mutation that occurs when the cosmos is ready for sentient beings to take a leap in evolution.
    There is certainly evidence of this in incoming generations, though they certainly also have their hands full in dealing with their planetary "inheritance".
    And, as many others have conjectured, there does seem to be a fair amount of interest on the part of pro-human ET alliances in seeing that humans will have more sovereignty, to the point of being willing to actually take some part in the process.
    See also the last page(s) of GoodETxSG's excellent thread :
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...469#post906469
    I think perhaps the real "x factor" is not going to be so much what Obama or his handlers do, but what the ETs do and what the cosmos itself has up its sleeve for us...
    But Obama is certainly a fulcrum in this process, and I think we can continue to learn a lot just by watching him.
    Last edited by onawah; 28th November 2014 at 01:10.
    Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

doodah (28th November 2014), naste.de.lumina (27th November 2014), PathWalker (27th November 2014)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,340 times in 747 posts

Default Re: The Obama Phenomenon: Alternative knowledge, elite machinations and the fulcrum of destiny

Quote Posted by naste.de.lumina (here)
    Who cited a possible revenge was me and not Rahkyt. I also have no evidence for this possibility unless my intuition based on questions that were created in my mind as the pieces of this information came to me. I could be completely wrong about that.

Said that, I found very interesting the result of the research you did on the two dynasties, Amenhotep and Ramses.

From what I understand, you are assuming that the coneheads are the Anunnakis (I'm considering Anunnakis these historically identified by zacharias sitchin). If this were the case, it means that at some point the roundheads were superimposed on the Anunnakis who ruled Egypt since long before.
    Hi Naste ... Interesting comments! And thanks for clarifying about the "revenge" aspect.

I'm not really assuming the coneheads were the Anunnaki, just asking if they might have been? I agree with you, the coneheads might have been another race. What has more or less flabbergasted me is realizing that we have physical evidence (in the form of skeletons) that the coneheads were ruling Egypt not that long ago. 3,500 years ago is not so long ago. It's within our historical record; we have recorded information from that time in the form of hieroglyphs - IF the dating of the Egyptian dynasties is accurate, that is. (another research project needed to understand how this dating was done)

If the coneheads are part of Obama's line, how did the conehead lineage disperse throughout the entire Earth "human" population and what is left in the DNA that would be markers for conehead lineage today?

Quote ... who ruled Egypt since long before
    Yes, I wonder how far back it goes. This is where the skeletons are needed as proof.

Quote ... But if the coneheads not are the 'Anunnaki' but another race? Probably would flood remaining. Saqqara is considered the oldest post-flood pyramid to be built, supposedly by Imhotep (that who comes in peace), also known as Hermes Trismegistus (three times genius), father of medicine, architecture and 'magic' (or technology?). Conehead?

Wow ... thanks for presenting this information. Certainly looks like a conehead to me. Later on, the alchemists revered this person and wished they knew what he had known. I see that the photo reference is called "mythology." If we've got elongated skulls as physical evidence, this is not mythology, it's fact that some unnamed race (or species) was on this planet not that long ago.

There is a documentary called the The Horus Eye launched in 2000 and based on the investigations of the Egyptologist and mathematician RA Schwaller de Lubicz, postulates that saqqara was a quantum machine. A free energy generating plant for various purposes. Including resonance cameras at various levels that helped the initiates to come into contact with other realities of existence in higher frequencies.

According to the documentary, Atlantis survivors wise would be responsible for the birth of the Egyptian nation.
    Naste, do you know if anyone has written the book that pulls all this together -- roundheads/ coneheads/ who these various people WERE and where they came from?

Quote Unfortunately I have not found an English version. Ojo de Horus en español.

The transition between Amenhotep dynasties (Ay was the last) and Ramses occurred through the General Horemheb. According to the website of the Brazilian researcher Marcia Jamille Costa,

Quote Archaeology pointed out another important fact: the person who ordered the depredation of the temple was the successor Ay, which in turn was Tutankhamun's successor. It is assumed that Ay could be the father of Nefertiti, which would be an excuse for him to turn on the throne, but who replaces him is the general Horemheb that has no real ties. To try to understand why Horemheb could become king suggested that his wife would Mutnodjmet sister of Nefertiti.
    Horemheb would be responsible for trying to delete Amenhotep IV Egyptian memory because a piece of rushes his seal was found among talatats.
    Their motives may have been similar to the Tutmoses III years before, he needed to erase the existence of Hatshepsut of the murals to protect the accession of his son to the throne, as may have also been to "judge" the pharaoh who abandoned the normal Egyptian to appeal their convictions.
    Talatats example
    Thank you for that information, following the line a bit further. Note the coneheads in the drawings.

Quote You raised an interesting hare. I need more research and time to organize this new information in context.
    Yes, this is tremendously interesting. Maybe we need a whole new thread to go into depth on this if it isn't already written in a book somewhere. The genetics are only part of Rahkyt's thesis ... but as I'm reading it, the genetics may be the major part, especially ... read your PS below! (I assume you wrote that as a joke? But I wouldn't be surprised to find out that it's true.)

Quote Hugs.

Naste.

P.S.:
    So when some of these coneheads skulls are investigated more deeply through DNA testing, appears a World Bank's advocate Karen Hudes with the 'news' that the real drivers of the world economy are the remaining coneheads that keeps hidden until today.

How does all this fit in?

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to doodah For This Post:

jerry (3rd December 2014), Mark (2nd December 2014), naste.de.lumina (28th November 2014), RUSirius (8th December 2014)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,484 times in 2,851 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    For example, Obama's latest immigration order would let many Hispanics in the US now compete legally for the same sort of low paying jobs that many Blacks also compete for. This is yet one more provocation to Blacks in America, along side some highly publicized shootings of Black youth by White cops. Blacks and cops are being whipped into a violent distrust of each other.
    I think many Americans don't want those jobs, working in the fields, working as maids and butlers, etc., blacks included among them. For black Americans of the lower classes, going back to the fields is reminiscent of going back to slavery and just another indication that their plight has not gotten any better in almost 150 years.

While being only 12-14% of the population currently, blacks remain disproportionately represented in the lower classes without the "normal distribution" with other ethnic groups display after having been in the US for a few generations.

A large part of this issue has to do with the fact that black Americans are NOT an immigrant group. Our African ancestors did NOT immigrate here. They were brought here by force. That single fact alone is so important but something that many people fail to account for in their analyses of the situation of black Americans when compared to those of groups that immigrated here to the US over the succeeding centuries and decades. The fact that this population has been virtually controlled and restricted since day one of arriving in the Americas is a large part of the fact that they, we, continue to be controlled and restricted to this day.

The cops, as well as the institutions and the propertied interests that they represent are the primary reason why that control apparatus is what blacks strive against to this day. Not white people as a whole, but the institutions of white supremacy, reinforced and continually strengthened as a bulwark against the birthing of a new and more egalitarian society than this country has ever been.

In fact, the original promise of the United States of America, fulfilled, as Martin Luther King used to state so eloquently.

We see here both the "Scattershot Effect" and the creation of "False Paradigms," that Brandon Smith of Alt-Market.com described so well a few months ago, in one of his classic posts, Internationalists Are Pushing The World Towards Globally Engineered Economic Warfare. Brandon Smith is one of the best analysts out there right now, and this is an excellent piece of his -- I recommend to all that they read it.

Out of such violence, fear, economic collapse and financial ruin will be "born" the solution, "The Rise Of The Hero Bankers," the next round, even more grand, of a more openly co-ordinated global monetary and financial system.
    Love your posts and comments on these economic topics, Paul, we have engaged many times on them as you continue to educate us on the particulars of what is coming down the pipelines on that front and what is, in fact, already here. The Hero Bankers, eh?

Well, all of their plans discount the fact that the groundswelling discontent is oceanic, that it is more than just the minorities that are feeling it now. Through their own efforts, they have now succeeded in alienating their base white constituency by deconstructing the white middle class and immersing these people, whose ancestors served as the adminstrative and actual working class functionality of the system itself. The current generations from Gen-X to Gen-Z have been divorced from the system and now, once again, have common cause with the black, latino/hispanic racial sub-groups, which brings together all elements of society against their efforts. The awakening process has educated so many, that this realization is now pandemic.

Hence, their efforts at stoking the racial flames in order to reinvigorate these ancient tribal enmities in the effort to consolidate their plans and, in one fashion at least, reconcile the white base to their control efforts. Perhaps the racialized triggers they are currently employing are meant to result in some sort of race-war, which they think will give them time enough to implement their plans to FEMA camp blacks and other minorities, staff them with poor and lower middle class whites who will serve as the camp guards, until their time comes to enter the camps as well. Perhaps the Progressive Liberals will enter next, then the Moderates, with the Conservatives serving as guards. Then, when all of the rest have been camped, the moderate conservatives, then the right-wing conservatives will be all that is left and the Tea Party will be ascendant, until it comes time to cull them by ethnicity and adherance to the blonde-haired-blue-eyed standard the racial purifiers seek to implement.

I realize this scenario is extreme. Just putting it out there as a logical exercise in psychopathy.

In the sort of debt based monetary system (Babylonian Money Magic) that we humans have been living for millenia, the one
    • who grants the debt,
    • who holds the lien, mortgage, or security on the greater amount of labor, property and resources that are promised in return, and
    • who controls the armies, police, intelligence, bureaucracies, media, and mandate sufficient to collect on that debt, and any such debt, whether properly conceived or not,
    is our "lord and master", the one who enslaves us.
    Indeed. Excellent break-down as always, Paul. Sorry for the late response, I'm taking my time here.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

gripreaper (2nd December 2014), jerry (3rd December 2014), naste.de.lumina (29th November 2014), RUSirius (8th December 2014), ThePythonicCow (28th November 2014), Ultima Thule (11th December 2014)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

Amarna, the capital created by Akhenaten and Nefertiti seems to have been a total break of experience with the 'pyramid' establishment of power.

Decree to free all the slaves is not good for business.

The intentional orthodox narrative tax Akhenaten like crazy that almost destroyed an empire. I understand your reasons while not agreeing.
    Hi Naste, what do you mean by the above, in regards to you not agreeing?

Needless to say, if this attempt to meet the basic needs to enable the human / spiritual development of all people, should not have been a popular idea among the ruling classes in whatever dimension which it is found.

This experience ended in a massacre of most amarna residents and the re-establishment of the ancient capital and their owners. I can not say I'm surprised at this end.
    Again, it is very possible that Akhenaton was Moses. If that is so, than the "official" recounting of what occurred there might have been somewhat staged in order to present the facade of the "old order" totally obliterating the "new order".

I also would not be surprised to find that they have the knowledge (I think this question is all about frequency, vibration and phase) that gives them some sort of control over souls and reincarnation on certain bloodlines. The same souls reincarnate in rh bodies, with capacity of memories and use both sides of the brain? A continuum of memories comes in handy when it comes to envisioning strategies for millennia.
    These people were not -RH. Those who resemble them most closely today are also not -RH negative. If that is the case, that souls reincarnate in the same genetic lines over time, then they would not reincarnate in -RH bodies because they were not part of that genetic heritage.

UPDATE: They were -RH. Obama is also -RH.

These are some of the reasons that made me assume that there may be some kind of revenge. Why else would the dark cabal would be bringing back a personality that caused them so much hassle and 'fear' in the past? After all he was the king.

But I can also be wrong.
    We can all be very wrong and that is ok.

It is the query, the exploration that is important.

In regards to the dark cabal bringing him back, what if, he was coming back anyway? Outside of their control?

What if they knew this? And if all of their efforts since, have been the attempt to control something that was going to occur whether they had any say in the matter at all?

And what if, in the end, it all ends up being beyond their control? If any of these potentialities have even the slightest validity, then we are looking at a series of energies and events that are so large that they are beyond the ability of human-based agency, no matter how powerful and pervasive, to control.
    Last edited by Mark; 29th November 2014 at 00:38. Reason: correct mistaken statement

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark For This Post:

naste.de.lumina (29th November 2014)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

HI Doodah, you bring up some great points!

Quote Posted by doodah (here)
    ... I may have missed it somewhere in your exposition. Did you mention that Ahkenaten and Nefertiti were both "coneheads"? I mean, they both had elongated skulls. The headdresses they wore weren't just a fashion of the time. Those headdresses covered elongated skulls.
    I did not mention that they were coneheads and yes, they were. Thanks for bringing up that important aspect of the discussion.

There are skeletons with genuinely natural elongated skulls found all over the world.
    Do you know if DNA analysis has been done on them?
    Yes, in the first post on this thread I posted a couple of images from relevant dna tests. There is one in particular that speaks to the dna of Tutankhamen. As I corrected myself in my last post, they were -RH.

Does anything in the Ahkenaten genetic information address this issue?
    What race (or species) of people were they?
    According to the DNA test completed by DNATribes, they are most closely related to people from South Africa and Central Africa.

If you would see them today, they would be brown to black-skinned. They would not be called white or European by any stretch of the imagination. Here is the pdf document describing their research and results, entitled, Last of the Amarna Pharaohs: King Tut and His Relatives .

According to that document: "The end of the Amarna period marked the conclusion of the Thutmosid 18th Dynasty of Egypt. King Tut and his relatives were to be the last descendants of one of the ancient pharaonic families, sometimes said to have ancestral links with the Land of Punt (near the Horn of Africa)"

Were they human?
    I find myself falling along the same lines of understanding as more and more these days. That "human" is a very broad term and that humans actually exist throughout the galaxy at least and probably the universe. That this form that we hold today is recognizable wherever you go around creation. So I would say yes, they were human. They could certainly interbreed, with a bit of help from technology.

Is this the Anunnaki or some hybrid thereof?
    Is the elongated skull a characteristic of the star family you refer to?
    I am a bit down on the Anunnaki stuff these days. I was an early proponent of Sitchin's work, having read the books as they were actually being published, from the early 80s on up until he passed. While I do still hold that the Anunnaki contributed to the genetic material of the current human family, and that the also installed some control mechanisms in the homo sapien genome in order to keep us from accessing many of our higher abilities, I do not believe that the Anunnaki were the first of the extraterrestrial races to combine their dna with the people they found here on this planet. The elongated skull is, most probably, indicative of a closer genetic relationship with the earliest representatives of those races.

I have read before that Akhenaton was Sirian. I do not know this as a matter of fact.

If I've read the various posts correctly, it seems to be saying that Obama may be a reincarnation (or perhaps carries some of the bloodline) of Ahkenaten, who defied the normal way of doing things and upset all the tenets of Egyptian society (the pyramid society / priests), establishing the first one-god / government. Obama carries the bloodline of the coneheads?
    Yes, that does seem to be how the stream of genetic continuity is manifesting itself in the modern day. It is possible that, since past patterns repeat themselves in a cyclic manner, that Obama may be a modern day version of the pharoah, Akhenaton. Many people carry the bloodline of the coneheads.

Naste suggests that Ahkenaten was a peacenik who espoused a kinder, gentler world.
    Gripreaper suggests that Ahkenaten helped kill off the feminine and was forefather to the patriarchal system we have today, "all run by the psychopathic ruling elite alien interlopers."

Wow. If that isn't confusing! A peacenik psychopathic alien interloper. (I don't think I've ever heard the word psychopath used to refer to a peaceful person. "Psychopathically peaceful" - has a weird ring to it.)
    LOL Yeh it all does. I respect both Naste and Grip's opinions on this topic as they are both knowledgeable and have a lot of information to bring to the table in regards to this topic. We do know that paradox is actually the norm, not the exception and that two extremes are expressions of the same phenomenon, as per the hermetic principles. So it is possible that both are true at the same time.

This is something that I do know: that, from without, from the outside perspective, it is often difficult to tell the difference between enlightenment and psychopathy.

We look back on the God-Kings and Queens and we think they were just people. But we don't recall the context, that these people have undergone rites and rituals that were designed to inculcate an enlightened perspective from the earliest ages. These ancient civilizations are still barely understandable today. We think we know them, we think we can read their writings, but, in all actuality, the nuances of the hieroglyphic system is as great a barrier to understanding as the nuances between mono and polytonal languages today, i.e. Chinese vs. English, any African language vs. Spanish, in general, indoeuropean vs. Asiatic, MesoAmerican or African language groups. So many variations, where one word means many things, similiarly, one hieroglyph (a picture represents a thousand words) represents many different meanings, all contextually derived.

Rahkyt, I love your exposition and I've enjoyed reading the various posts. But can you put it together in simple words for me?
    There are patterns that repeat constantly. One is the pattern of civilizations, another is the pattern of incarnation. We may be in the midst of an ancient pattern currently manifesting around us, playing out a passion play from many thousands of years ago on the modern stage. Obama as POTUS may represent the figure Akhenaton who was incarnate at a similarly transitional stage in world history.

Simple enough?
    Last edited by Mark; 29th November 2014 at 02:01. Reason: grammar

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

doodah (30th November 2014), naste.de.lumina (29th November 2014)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RUSirius (here)
    Its an honor to share the moment.
    Yes. Gotta appreciate this gathering of souls and minds on PA. A confluence of time and space indeed. Synchronicitous and meaningful in the deepest of ways.

The bee in my bonnet flies around this question of the elongated skulls. Of course, we can't judge anything from statuary, drawings, or carvings that represent these various people -- we need the skeletons.
    The Amarna Pharoahs, including Akhenaton and Tut, were actually out-of-character for the time period. Their representations were physically accurate, in fact. The statuary has been commented upon extensively for the extraordinarily realistic depictions of the rules. When depicting Akhenaton for instance, he has those wide hips and a paunch, kind of a bit of a belly there, right? And that certainly is not a good look, not what you'd expect from a painter or sculptor who was depicting an image of a vain God-King whose likeness was being recorded for the Ages!

What that tells me is that there were specific instructions, on the part of Akhenaton at least, to depict him accurately, perhaps in order to create this very record that shows that they did not look like normal humans of those or these times. Also note that Akhenaton was also depicted as being much larger in size than normal humans. What if that were true as well?

What all this is saying to me is that at least 3,500 years ago there were people with overt alien biology ruling Egypt. I wish I could, but I can't take on the research to follow the lines back as far as skeletal evidence exists, to get an idea how long this has been going on.

If the coneheads bred with roundheads often enough and the roundhead biology became dominant, what happened to the extra brains that must have been (might have been) in those elongated skulls?
    It would seem to me that as brain capacity diminished so did abilities. As further interbreeding with what you call "roundheads" occurred, the abilities of Akhenaton and his genetic line would have been watered down.

Perhaps some of the above images can in part be attributed to the tradition of binding the head. I don't think so personally, but for the detractors and skeptics out there, sure. Note the extra skull capacity and the corresponding greater brain size. Even if you account for traditional binding, these ladies generally have bigger brains than most of us. I wonder what it would be like to interact with them.

All of this has to do with Obama, this world at this moment, and what an Obama bloodline connection to Ahkenaten might possibly mean. If he represents the idea of revenge, are we seeing the revenge of the coneheads against the roundheads? The revenge of the (Anunnaki?) against ___________?
    I do not know about the revenge scenario myself. I do not see it that way.

You'll have to pardon me for saying that I find most of the potential scenarios put forth here rather stupid. My teachers have said that if we are to progress spiritually, we must OVERCOME OUR BIOLOGY, including our inbred biases as Rahkyt has described, as well as our lust for witless sex, procreation, and violence.
    Indeed.

Rahkyt: "It is a difficult thing to recognize wrong, and to still be programmed to act along the lines of commonly-held perspectives." True. Unless you can stand back and say "Wait a minute..." Many here on Avalon must be saying that quite a bit, especially as so many inbred biases are held up to us and we are expected to mindlessly salute.
    Yeh...this is one of the reasons why I continue to post here on PA. So many individuals of elevated perspective, while keeping it real. Being grounded in the world around us, even subject to many of the same stimuli as those who may be considered to be sleeping still in regards to many of these topics.

To my mind, none of that matters. Awakened, sleeping, stirring fitfully, none of it.

We have eternity. So everybody's in the game, really.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

doodah (30th November 2014), Franny (29th November 2014), naste.de.lumina (29th November 2014), RUSirius (29th November 2014)

13. Link to Post #47
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,529 times in 1,350 posts

Hi Rahkyt.
    Continuing the discussion on this puzzle.

Quote Posted by Rahkyt (here)
    Amarna, the capital created by Akhenaten and Nefertiti seems to have been a total break of experience with the 'pyramid' establishment of power.

Decree to free all the slaves is not good for business.

The intentional orthodox narrative tax Akhenaten like crazy that almost destroyed an empire. I understand your reasons while not agreeing.
    Hi Naste, what do you mean by the above, in regards to you not agreeing?
    In this case I'm understanding that amarna meant a break with the pyramidal hierarchical model of control and power.

I wanted to say that I understand the reasons for the dark cabal attempt to hide the experience put into practice by akhenaten, with the deconstruction of what has been tried in amarna city.

And If this is the case, I do not agree with the cover-up and much less with the reasons for the same.

Needless to say, if this attempt to meet the basic needs to enable the human / spiritual development of all people, should not have been a popular idea among the ruling classes in whatever dimension which it is found.

This experience ended in a massacre of most amarna residents and the re-establishment of the ancient capital and their owners. I can not say I'm surprised at this end.
    Again, it is very possible that Akhenaton was Moses. If that is so, than the "official" recounting of what occurred there might have been somewhat staged in order to present the facade of the "old order" totally obliterating the "new order".
    I will work with the two possibilities that seem most plausible at what already raised in previous posts (there may be other possibilities, I'm not closing doors):

1 - If Akhenaten (conehead) was Moses, at some point after their escape/exit from Egypt, he and his descendants (coneheads): or were eliminated, or had problems in the continuity of their species or also decided to disappear from view and command from behind the cenes.

2 - Akhenaten and his descendants (coneheads) were eliminated by roundhead that replaced the reign of Egypt.

In both cases they (coneheads) apparently disappeared And who proceeded to give the cards, at least 'apparently' (I will return to this point in the completion of this post) were the roundheads.

Including the roundheads being able to be puppets of other forces, perhaps even the Anunnakis (Having found undesirable survivors after the great flood (coneheads)). In this case the Anunnaki used the roundheads as cover to eliminate a possible most dangerous competition to their plans, the coneheads (I'm imagining that coneheads possessed greater mental capacity than roundheads).

I also would not be surprised to find that they have the knowledge (I think this question is all about frequency, vibration and phase) that gives them some sort of control over souls and reincarnation on certain bloodlines. The same souls reincarnate in rh bodies, with capacity of memories and use both sides of the brain? A continuum of memories comes in handy when it comes to envisioning strategies for millennia.
    These people were not -RH. Those who resemble them most closely today are also not -RH negative. If that is the case, that souls reincarnate in the same genetic lines over time, then they would not reincarnate in -RH bodies because they were not part of that genetic heritage.

UPDATE: They were -RH. Obama is also -RH.

These are some of the reasons that made me assume that there may be some kind of revenge. Why else would the dark cabal would be bringing back a personality that caused them so much hassle and 'fear' in the past? After all he was the king.

But I can also be wrong.
    We can all be very wrong and that is ok.

It is the query, the exploration that is important.

In regards to the dark cabal bringing him back, what if, he was coming back anyway? Outside of their control?

What if they knew this? And if all of their efforts since, have been the attempt to control something that was going to occur whether they had any say in the matter at all?

And what if, in the end, it all ends up being beyond their control? If any of these potentialities have even the slightest validity, then we are looking at a series of energies and events that are so large that they are beyond the ability of human-based agency, no matter how powerful and pervasive, to control.

My reasoning is based on the possibility that Obama's bloodline shown in the image above is correct.

In this case President Obama would be a mixture of -Rh the current dark cabal (bloodline of his mother) and lineage (extraction of genes found mummies) of akhenaten line (a failure in this case is the current obama roundhead (I can not explain except in terms of genetic knowledge control by the dark cabal)).

Who would have, 50 years ago (+ or - based on the age of President Obama) the ability / power to access the ancient Egypt mummies genes and mainly to have human cloning technology? 50 years ago the genetics technology 'officially' was crawling. Dark cabal probably would. Moreover, it would also be able to put Obama on top of the American political pyramid. When thinking of possibilities more 'earthly' the dark cabal would be practically the only one with the skills and resources needed to materialize this reality.

I am also not sure of the number of groups of individuals 'embodied' fighting for the total control.

Former World Bank Senior Council Says A “Second Species” On Earth Controls Money & Religion

This statement made by ex - lawyer of the World Bank Karen Hudes, would make sense if akhenaten (biblical Moses - God Aton - One God - Jewish God ref. above) and his descendants began to call the shots behind the scenes as I suggested in earlier hypotheses above. And she referred specifically to a species of conehead.

Karen Hudes says the cross between the coneheads and roundheads produces a hybrid that can not reproduce. So, from that perspective and if it really is right on this issue, dilution of the coneheads through crossbreeding generations would not be possible. According to this logic, the coneheads should still have coneheads if they currently exist. Or perhaps an intermediary between the two.

What she says and what is real can be very different or not. No way to know. But we have to work with something.

I will expose all the thoughts that come to my mind (roundhead).

DNA Analysis of Paracas Elongated Skulls Released: Unknown To Any Human, Primate, or Animal

I think if there was a dilution of the species type between coneheads and roundheads, these results would be different. Of course, always considering what is being reported is correct.

I am also considering that Egypt coneheads are relatives of Paracas coneheads in south america, which the DNA tests were performed.

So in that case Karen Hudes seems to have passed the correct information.

Or she is trying to put the blame on the victims (consciously or unconsciously) of real owners of 'humanity on planet earth', since the elongated skulls appeared and it is necessary to put them in some way as a fact of reality.

In short, the database used to reach the conclusion that does not match the DNA of any known species on the planet, can be 'outdated'. But if not, and if they did not acquire technology that solves this problem, it means that no miscegenation. If they are alive then we can expect coneheads / Intermediaries walking around, but they can also be hidden. Otherwise it will be much more complicated if there was miscegenation.

Some time ago someone posted here in PA a topic presenting a apparent banal story about education in kentucky.

Notice the left two girls. The second, with a headband on his head. The first child also has his head a little strange.

At least suspect.

Even when we took the focus on Obama be akhenaten on the subject, we still have many mysteries and important insights into a key part of our origin and our current situation.

I am in full agreement with the final questions that you brought up and I not have answers for them unless we may be witnessing of something very unique and exceptional.

Hugs.

Naste.
    Last edited by naste.de.lumina; 30th November 2014 at 23:15.

14. Link to Post #48
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi again doodah.

Looks like we found a common stimulus frequency. That's the beauty of free transfer of information.

If you read my post 47 as a complement to that, I think the line of reasoning will be a little clearer.

Who cited a possible revenge was me and not Rahkyt. I also have no evidence for this possibility unless my intuition based on questions that were created in my mind as the pieces of this information came to me. I could be completely wrong about that.

Said that, I found very interesting the result of the research you did on the two dynasties, Amenhotep and Ramses.

From what I understand, you are assuming that the coneheads are the Anunnakis (I'm considering Anunnakis these historically identified by zacharias sitchin). If this were the case, it means that at some point the roundheads were superimposed on the Anunnakis who ruled Egypt since long before.
    Hi Naste ... Interesting comments! And thanks for clarifying about the "revenge" aspect.

I'm not really assuming the coneheads were the Anunnaki, just asking if they might have been? I agree with you, the coneheads might have been another race. What has more or less flabbergasted me is realizing that we have physical evidence (in the form of skeletons) that the coneheads were ruling Egypt not that long ago. 3,500 years ago is not so long ago. It's within our historical record; we have recorded information from that time in the form of hieroglyphs - IF the dating of the Egyptian dynasties is accurate, that is. (another research project needed to understand how this dating was done)

If the coneheads are part of Obama's line, how did the conehead lineage disperse throughout the entire Earth "human" population and what is left in the DNA that would be markers for conehead lineage today?

Quote ... who ruled Egypt since long before
    Yes, I wonder how far back it goes. This is where the skeletons are needed as proof.
    Following the line of reasoning of my previous posts, I think it would be possible Obama have part of the bloodline of the coneheads by capture and genetic manipulation of the mummies found in ancient Egypt.

While the impressive physical appearance (face), the akhenaten similarity in this particular case. Do not forget that this man (Obama) came out of nowhere for the presidency of the USA. Meteoric policy ascension.

This video is an example of how it could have happened. Not necessarily occurred in this way, if it occurred at all. The video is an analogy.

Quote ... But if the coneheads not are the 'Anunnaki' but another race? Probably would flood remaining. Saqqara is considered the oldest post-flood pyramid to be built, supposedly by Imhotep (that who comes in peace), also known as Hermes Trismegistus (three times genius), father of medicine, architecture and 'magic' (or technology?). Conehead?

Wow ... thanks for presenting this information. Certainly looks like a conehead to me. Later on, the alchemists revered this person and wished they knew what he had known. I see that the photo reference is called "mythology." If we've got elongated skulls as physical evidence, this is not mythology, it's fact that some unnamed race (or species) was on this planet not that long ago.

Quote There is a documentary called the The Horus Eye launched in 2000 and based on the investigations of the Egyptologist and mathematician RA Schwaller de Lubicz, postulates that saqqara was a quantum machine. A free energy generating plant for various purposes. Including resonance cameras at various levels that helped the initiates to come into contact with other realities of existence in higher frequencies.

According to the documentary, Atlantis survivors wise would be responsible for the birth of the Egyptian nation.
    Naste, do you know if anyone has written the book that pulls all this together -- roundheads/ coneheads/ who these various people WERE and where they came from?
    doodah, i do not know if something in this particular sense (conehead / roundhead) has been researched. I'll have to find the time to make a detailed examination of this issue.

The transition between Amenhotep dynasties (Ay was the last) and Ramses occurred through the General Horemheb. According to the website of the Brazilian researcher Marcia Jamille Costa,
    Quote You raised an interesting hare. I need more research and time to organize this new information in context.
    Yes, this is tremendously interesting. Maybe we need a whole new thread to go into depth on this if it isn't already written in a book somewhere. The genetics are only part of Rahkyt's thesis ... but as I'm reading it, the genetics may be the major part, especially ... read your PS below! (I assume you wrote that as a joke? But I wouldn't be surprised to find out that it's true.)

Hugs.

Naste.

P.S.:
    So when some of these coneheads skulls are investigated more deeply through DNA testing, appears a World Bank's advocate Karen Hudes with the 'news' that the real drivers of the world economy are the remaining coneheads that keeps hidden until today.

hehehe. I understand your disbelief, especially if you did not get that piece of information when it's was put out in early 2014. As incredible as it may seem, is not a joke. See the video below:

There are many pieces of the puzzle that we already have to be put together. I wonder how many pieces missing taking into account that we are dealing with at least 6,000 years of history with cover-ups and manipulations.

I agree with you about the possibility of a new thread, specifically talking about conehead, roundhead, origins and conflicts between these species, Egypt and also the elongated skulls found in South America (I think that this 'detail' is very significant).

I would like to know the opinion of Rahkyt, as the author of this topic is his the priority to the direction that the topic should follow

Big hug.

Naste.

P.S.: The way of thinking of the words and phrases structures are very different between Portuguese (my native language) and English. Then, the result may be confuse when I express my reasoning in a more elaborate way.

I think a few more inches of skull would help solve this problem more effectively.
    Last edited by naste.de.lumina; 30th November 2014 at 12:20.

15. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

Rahkyt, thanks for the simplification of your thesis - yes, I followed that but got confused by Naste's idea of revenge and the discussion around that idea.

Thanks for those photos in #46 above. Those are pretty amazing. Although I was aware of the Egyptian and Peruvian skeletons with elongated skulls, I really was not aware that there are living modern-day people with such skulls. You mention that the shape of these skulls could be the result of head-boarding, the practice of binding the heads of infants between boards while the skull is still soft, to force the bone into this form. I am not aware that there are people doing this today but it is an anthropological question as to why this custom appeared in certain tribes in earlier centuries.

As I understand it, the difference between a "real" conehead skull and a head-boarded "roundhead" skull is the number and shape of the plates making up the cranium. Modern-day roundheaded people have 3 bony plates, or sections, in the skull; head-boarding can create the elongated shape but there are still 3 plates. "Real" coneheads have only 2 plates, another significant difference, along with brain size.

Another item for me to research is whether or not there has ever been a pharaoh's brain found in any tomb, in the mortuary jars that held the internal organs of mummies. It would be interesting to see if anything is known about the brains of the Amenhotep line (coneheads) including Ahkenaten and King Tut.

I was aware that depictions of Ahkenaten were faithfully lifelike but I was not aware that he was depicted as being larger in size than normal humans. Hm. Would you put him in the class of "giants"? Nefilim? Because of his rounded hips, it has been suggested that maybe he was hermaphroditic.

This topic is wandering all over the place! Especially after seeing the relationship chart Naste showed us in post #47 and her suggestion that Obama could have been genetically engineered from the DNA of (the Amenhotep??) mummies. I recall reading that the bodies of Ahkenaten and Nefertiti disappeared, there are no mummies, so there would be no direct Ahkenaten DNA. However, do you recall seeing photos of Obama's head which showed strange white lines in his hair? I think at the time conspiracy types were trying to suggest that he had had brain surgeries, perhaps to implant control devices. But now I wonder if he didn't have surgeries to remove his conehead and redistribute his brains into a rounder skull. Sorry, Rahkyt, I couldn't help myself, no disrespect intended to this very fascinating topic you raised here.

Naste -- that's very funny -- the Karen Hudes reference you made that I thought was a joke! I am behind the times. She actually said that? This is getting a lot weirder.

I agree that Rahkyt should decide if we need to take all the conehead / roundhead discussion to another thread. But I'm also finding that discussing all this in the context of Obama puts a spin on it that is very fascinating.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to doodah For This Post:

Mark (30th November 2014), naste.de.lumina (30th November 2014), Sebastion (30th November 2014)

17. Link to Post #50
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi to all.

Doing a little search on the net to pursue the matter, I found some interesting things that could form the basis for a future line of research.

It seems to me that this line meets the narrative proposed by our friend @gripreaper.

But first let's see some images of skulls supposed to be Akhenaten and his son Tutankhamun. And then the news (for us of course).

The occupant of the 'mystery tomb' of the Valley of the Kings (KV 55 Wiki ref.) is now said to be Akenaten - based on DNA testing which indicated he was was the son of Amenhotep III and the father of Tutankhamun, and that his 'age-at-death' was consistent with Akenaten's estimated demise.

Below - c-scan comparison of his skull (top two), from KV 55, compared with Tutankhamun's (bottom two).

Source: http://nexusilluminati.blogspot.ca/2...hroughout.html
    P.S.: The link contains a lot more details.

The House of Este.

Today’s elitist families and royalty are related to an early European family known as the Este’s.

Around 900 CE, a mysterious family group appeared in southern Europe. They early on assumed the name of 'The House of Este’.

First recorded in Lombardy, the Este’s quickly seized positions of power in several other states, eventually becoming 'owners of Europe' – through their more recent descendants. And maybe of Russia too.

File:Coat of arms of the House of Este (1535)

Quote The House of Este was a family of Italian nobility, who held the title Duke of Modena. They are the ancestors of many royal houses.

British royalty

All British monarchs since George I of the United Kingdom have been descended from the House of Este. George's father, Ernst August, was a member of the house of Welf, who are descended from the House of Este.

Also, the Jacobite "pretenders" James Francis Edward Stuart, Charles Edward Stuart and Henry Benedict Stuart were descended from the House of Este. This was due to the mother of James Francis Edward, a Modenese princess, Mary Beatrice d'Este.

The following British consorts are also descendants of the House of Este-

Queen Mary Beatrice (Mary Beatrice d'Este) (1658- 1718), the wife of James II of England, who was also James VII of Scotland (reigned 1685- 1688).

Queen Caroline (Caroline of Brunswick) (1768- 1820), the wife of George IV of the United Kingdom(reigned 1820- 1830), as her mother was the sister of George III of the United Kingdom.

Queen Alexandra (Alexandra of Denmark) (1844- 1925), the wife of Edward VII of the United Kingdom (reigned 1901- 1910), as her mother's family, the German princely house of Hesse- Cassel, were descendants of George II of the United Kingdom.

Queen Mary (Mary of Teck) (1867- 1953), the wife of George V of the United Kingdom (reigned 1910- 1936, was the great- grand- daughter of George III.

Philip (b. 1921), the husband of the reigning queen, Elizabeth II (reigning since 1952) is a descendant of Queen Victoria's. Also, his grandfather was the brother of Queen Alexandra.

OtherEdit
    As descendants of Queen Victoria, the royal families of Norway, Sweden, Spain (through the paternal grandmothers of the reigning kings), and Denmark (through the present queen's mother).

Source: http://familypedia.wikia.com/wiki/Li..._House_of_Este
    P.S.: Many links on the page source
    Sort-of cousins Ginevra & Leonello d'Este - c. 1435-1445

Medal of Leonello d'Este, 1444

Medal of Leonello d'Este (1441-44)

Isote Ariminensi Forma et Virtute Italie Decori, 1446

An artist's impression based on a Paracas skull

There is a limit of 9 images to be included in a single post in PA, so I close this post here. But already it showed me that there seems to be a concrete link between the coneheads with the old and current European nobility.

If this hypothesis prove correct to means that probably there was a mix, because the current descendants of the royal families do not have conehead. At least those who appear in public.

In this link you can check skulls coneheads found in various parts of the world.

This deep rabbit hole is just beginning to be exposed.

Naste.

UPDATE
    Certainly I have to adapt my ideas to this new information.

If the above information is confirmed, It seems palusivel say that there is a good chance of substantially of the Western paradigm: health / financial / religious / scientific / courts/, ie, a western slave mentality is direct scription of coneheads and their descendants who in turn, is a species of hominid with different origin of homo roundheads sapiens sapiens.

Many questions arise with this narrative.
    Last edited by naste.de.lumina; 1st December 2014 at 09:08.

18. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

The Amarna/Akhenaton-Tutankhamen dynasty was considered to be very old, yes, one of the oldest dynastic lines in Egypt. If we follow the reasoning of the Anunnaki tale as laid out by Sitchin and followed by rote in the time since he wrote his Earth Chronicles then the "roundheads" were the Adam that the Anunnaki created and all hybridization that has occurred since then has been the dissolution of the pure Anunnaki strain by interbreeding with the created, Adam strain.

And apparently the roundheads were gaining power and great influence in the control of the empire, as Akhenaten built another capital to be able to get away from them.
    Sheer numbers and the prevalence of the Adamic people would, over time, integrate the Anunnaki genetic strain as more and more hybridization occurred, hence, the royal propensity to keep their lines as pure as possible by breeding with others who share the same genetics. More and more difficult as time passes and the original strain is hybridized. Akhenaton was not killed by the priestly Caste. Any evidence that his body has ever been found remains flimsy. I do not know of any instances in the recorded history of the early dynasties where a Pharaoh was murdered until, perhaps, Tut, and one of the Ramesses that followed. These dynasties really spelled the end of what many consider to be the era of Divine Rule, when the Pharaohs were actually considered to be true God-Kings.

There is a documentary called the The Horus Eye launched in 2000 and based on the investigations of the Egyptologist and mathematician RA Schwaller de Lubicz, postulates that saqqara was a quantum machine. A free energy generating plant for various purposes. Including resonance cameras at various levels that helped the initiates to come into contact with other realities of existence in higher frequencies.
    I tend to believe it was an Ascension Device as well. This makes sense. It martials the energies of the planet and channels it toward the appropriate constellations as they were at the time of its construction.

I do not know Hudes work. Although Sitchin pointedly did not address the current status of the Anunnaki as potentially affecting the world situation in the modern era, more recent writers who have taken up his research state that most of the Anunnaki left within the last 1,000 years or so but that Marduk and perhaps 1-300 remained here on earth. Some call them the "Tall Whites", although I view that designation with the same skepticism with which I view much of the "official" unofficial recounting of extraterrestrial agendas these days in the New Age alternative news propaganda machine.
    Last edited by Mark; 30th November 2014 at 21:21. Reason: grammar

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

doodah (2nd December 2014), naste.de.lumina (30th November 2014), Sebastion (30th November 2014), spiritwind (6th December 2014), thunder24 (2nd December 2014)

20. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

Perhaps, together, we can make some sense out of this mess, eh?
    No doubt that this is the goal my friend but I'm afraid to be fleeing the topic. It's not intentional.
    Hi Naste, Doodah, RUSirius and others, I'd like to take the opportunity to THANK YOU ALL for continuing to explore these issues and bring up these very relevant topics for consideration. I'll say this now in response to comments I've seen from both of you in later posts (I'm moving slow, sorry, trying to catch up) in regards to starting a new thread.

When I wrote the original article, it included these strains, which I did not have the time to explore more directly as the article was already getting pretty long so they are implicit within the original article and the OP of this thread.

There are no topics that are off-limits in this thread in regards to these ancient racial delineations, the Anunnaki, any other star-seed lineage, politics, culture, biology, physics, all of it is included and so this discussion should be far-ranging and covering many topics, all of which do indeed coalesce under this broad and holistic exploration of why the world is today and who these people are who presume to control the fate of oceanic humanity.

I'm surprised we haven't gotten back into Nazi International yet but I expect that topic will arise soon enough, as it is SO relevant, especially when considering Obama directly and where the United States is heading currently.

Thanks for your time y'all. To me, there are few topics more interesting then this one. Sifting through the known and barely-known in order to unearth treasures of this type is necessary. And that is how I perceive this thread and the work that you all are contributing.

Last edited by Mark; 30th November 2014 at 21:25. Reason: grammar

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

doodah (2nd December 2014), jerry (3rd December 2014), naste.de.lumina (30th November 2014), Sebastion (30th November 2014), thunder24 (2nd December 2014)

22. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

Quote Posted by PathWalker (here)
    Thanks you Rahkyt for your knowledge and wisdom.
    Hi PathWalker, thank you so much for contributing to the thread. Glad to see you!

I am curious to the bone about the subjects you elaborate. And have nothing to contribute.
    Haha nice prelude to your wonderful contribution.

I wish to learn more about the Jesuit faction and the Judaic faction, and the dynamics. In a historic manner as you provide.
    Are they dichotomy? Are more factions involved?
    There are many, many sources out there that talk about the Jesuits, how they formed and what they represent, who the Black Pope is, how they have contributed to wars and rumors of wars, perhaps the suppression of the natural journey into knowledge that the human family is on and how they interfaced with the Nazis during WWII. The same is true of the Judaic faction, ranging from the Diaspora, to the Khazar adoptation of Judaism and limited genetic interaction, the evolution of the world economic system i.e. the stereotyped connections of race and money, the Rothschilds and Hitler as grandson of Baron Rothschild. This is where they coalesce for our purposes, in that comingling of interest between the Vatican and the Synagogue in the Transfer Agreement and the world that has evolved since that time culminating in our current situation with Obama as POTUS.

I do not see them as a dichotomy, no, because I see this as a multidimensional affair. There are infinite interests involved in our current world situation and uncountable threads coalesce in the formation of each experience. This is true for us individual and it is equally as true for the world as a whole. There are many more factions involved, ranging from all of the disparate Controller interests to the extraterrestrial factions, the star-seed cousins and extended family, as well as their hybridized relatives down here on Terra. So many perhaps they cannot be counted, but they are all actively contributing to the continuing evolution of the lived situation.

Perhaps it would be easier to consider the interests from the national perspective, which is why I view Obama as the focal point in order to bring them all together. How are they connected through him? How are these greater interests expressed through his interaction with the world? The world's perceptions and interactions with him? Our collective American response to Obama and our sub-group response? What do these perspectives tell us about who he must be? What his purpose is?

Maybe someone can open a thread about this? In order to avoid more distraction I stop here.
    No distraction and please don't stop, PathWalker. I look forward to your comments on what I have shared above, as well as any other thoughts you may have or ideas you may want to bring forward. Don't be a stranger or feel shy.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

doodah (2nd December 2014), jerry (3rd December 2014), naste.de.lumina (1st December 2014), spiritwind (6th December 2014)

24. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I have read this thread now though, and it has been a very interesting read, indeed! Thanks so much Rahkyt, for your informed insights, especially.
    Thank you, Onawah, for taking the time to comment. Presence is all.

I don't have a lot to contribute, but Obama has been a subject of much fascination for me, and I agree that he seems to be as much a potential Wild Card as Manchurian Candidate.
    The Manchurian/Monarch/Bourne Identity is so prevalent throughout our society these days. Through the MSM in the form of movies and television shows, we are well aware of the presence of individuals in our society who have been programmed by ulterior motive factions to influence the world around them. These individuals exist at every, single level of societal production. I know some. You may as well. From the gutter to the boardroom to the TV screen to the halls of power, they are there, here.

The wild card aspect is something that exists as a potentiality within each one of these programmed individuals. Their Alters are not inviolate, they can be removed by others, these folks can be deprogrammed. But, most importantly, they can do it themselves.

I think Obama as shown many signs of independent agency. Of engaging in thoughtful and non-programmatic "excesses" that have alarmed those who seek to control him. I think his full adherence to certain agendas is in question, as is his ultimate loyalty. This said as Ferguson passes from the MSM radar and the President's two statements on it continue to disappoint Progressive and minority interests, who continue to see him as a disappointment and a cause-oriented failure.

It will certainly be interesting to see how he lives out this lifetime, particularly the next few years (provided he survives them!).
    It will indeed. As stated in my original article, the OP of this thread, I believe that the assassination meme is still an option. But one of very last resort. If they can accomplish their aims by any other means, they will do so. It remains my contention that they wish to control for localized eruptions of chaos and violence as just occurred in Ferguson. The multiracial nature of our society, the love for Obama which - despite the opinions of some here - does transcend racial/ethnic groups, will be stoked perhaps beyond their perceptive ability to control for by any perceived attempt on his life. Controlling blacks, already concentrated in urban areas designed for efficient isolation and lock-down, is only one facet of the problem. The anti-racist meme, strong and valid, is also vibrant and aggressive. John Browns exist today and many will not hesitate to die for a cause. And these will be people who do not necessarily fit into the Controller schema, or who may not have been accounted for and predicated against by their multivariate probability modeling.

Simon Parkes doesn't have a favorable opinion of Obama, but I am going to recommend to him that he read this thread; perhaps he will have something to share, and possibly it may cause some revision in his perspective...
    Something else that Simon has commented on that is a part of this discussion, though it has played only a minor part so far, is the ET factor and also the cosmic factor.
    I must confess I have not spent much time in Simon's thread. I have seen it mentioned in quite a few places though. Perhaps the length of it has been daunting to me. I must visit and read further, as it always comes so highly recommended by people I respect.

He thinks that what he calls the "meta gene" is going to play a big part in the play for human sovereignty on Earth, and by that I think he means the natural genetic mutation that occurs when the cosmos is ready for sentient beings to take a leap in evolution.
    There is certainly evidence of this in incoming generations, though they certainly also have their hands full in dealing with their planetary "inheritance".
    I expect this is where I am coming from in this thread as well. While agreeing with GripReaper that the Controller factions do indeed seem to have a lock on the proability modeling, control of the advanced technology, they cannot win. My insistence on such seems, in a sense, to be faith-based and perhaps it can be accurately defined as such. But at the same time, that faith is based on my absolute knowing that there are greater powers than those who currently seek to control this planet can account for. And that these piddling plans must contribute to an even greater plan in the evolution of the human family, not only on this planet or in this solar system but across the galaxy and greater universe.

Does Simon believe that this "meta gene" is currently expressing in the human family? Is this related to the insistence of some in the alternative community that the human genome is mutating? Going from 12-strand to something greater? I have not yet seen any convincing scientific evidence of this but I am not ruling it out.

And, as many others have conjectured, there does seem to be a fair amount of interest on the part of pro-human ET alliances in seeing that humans will have more sovereignty, to the point of being willing to actually take some part in the process.
    Ok. I have read a lot on the presence of ET alliances and have also participated in discussions and work pertaining to this end. I worked with Drake at one point, alongside Tanaath of the Silver Legion and a team of others with similar abilities. It was interesting and instructive. I am one that also has some contact with star family and other consciousness collectives. I do not advertise that and my participation in the dissemination of agendas is minimal these days.

I think perhaps the real "x factor" is not going to be so much what Obama or his handlers do, but what the ETs do and what the cosmos itself has up its sleeve for us... But Obama is certainly a fulcrum in this process, and I think we can continue to learn a lot just by watching him.
    I agree 100% that it is up to forces beyond this planet, ultimately, on one side, but at the same time, the paradox is true as well. That it is up to each and every one of us.

And watch him we will, Onawah, from whatever perspectives we each hold, as the world shifts around us and we shift with it.
    Last edited by Mark; 30th November 2014 at 23:05. Reason: added links

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Blacklight43 (1st December 2014), doodah (2nd December 2014), Gardener (1st December 2014), naste.de.lumina (1st December 2014), onawah (30th November 2014), sunflower (1st December 2014)

26. Link to Post #55
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,542 times in 20,693 posts

Thanks again Rahkyt. I like a similar saying from the Michael Teachings, in reference to Old Souls, to whom "Essence is All".
    That is, rather than relying on a lot of incremental facts to lay the foundation of one's premise, the tendency is to go intuitively right to the heart of the matter, which I like and which you have done.

(And, speaking of the Michael Teachings, there may be some perspectives of interest about Obama here:
    http://personalityspirituality.net/2...-barack-obama/
    and here:
    http://www.michaelteachings.com/featured-obama.html
    While there is a bit of an overload of speculative information, it seems to be generally agreed upon by many of the Michael channelers that Obama is operating at the level of a Mature Soul, and knowing that may help to render his ultimate impact a little more predictable, I think.)

There is indeed a lot of information to wade through on Simon's thread, but I think you will find it worth your while, and you can probably skim through a lot of it.
    Unfortunately, he doesn't seem to have as much time to be with us here on Avalon these days; nevertheless, he has contributed a wealth of info.
    The problem has been (for me, at least) the fact that his remarks are very sparing and brief and he doesn't often go into a lot of detail except on certain subjects such as his childhood, etc.
    I would hazard a guess that such are the things that he feels the general public still need to know until they are ready to take a bigger step.
    And I think he is doing that so as to lay groundwork that will help to prevent a takeover of governance by hostile forces when things will soon be most open to change, and I have to respect that.
    But he is creating his own website now and presumably will have help with that, so his dyslexia should not be as much of a factor, and I am hoping that will provide opportunities to go into greater depth on subjects that are a bit more advanced and so of greater interest to Avalonians.

In any case, it feels to me, if we can use a yoyo to illustrate, that we are approaching the very bottom of the string in our journey downward, and the yoyo is soon ( within the next couple of years) going to begin the inevitable, upward trajectory.
    It's bound to be a wild ride, but hopefully there will be sufficient factors to help smooth the way.
    Each breath a gift...

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

doodah (2nd December 2014), jerry (3rd December 2014), Mark (1st December 2014), naste.de.lumina (1st December 2014)

28. Link to Post #56
    United States Avalon Member jerry's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,619 times in 696 posts

" it seems they would strike him from the record in a similar fashion if it were possible to do so."....... possible ? when the smoke clears it may be necessary, as we all know true history is a lot different than what we are taught .

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jerry For This Post:

Mark (1st December 2014), naste.de.lumina (1st December 2014), onawah (1st December 2014)

30. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

I'm not really assuming the coneheads were the Anunnaki, just asking if they might have been? I agree with you, the coneheads might have been another race.
    Many call the "Tall Whites" Anunnaki. I've seen that in numerous locations on the Internet and it seems to be the consensus. They apparently are at some military bases, interact with governments at the highest levels. Those that remain here are the minions of Marduk, son of Enki, it is, apparently, his time to rule Terra, according to the lore. If he is doing so uncontested is the real question. As the Anunnaki, according to the military whistleblower sources I've seen, are currently heavily aligned with secret government forces, read breakaway civilization/nazi international, they probably represent the "Ubermensh" that Nietsche wrote about and that Hitler swore he had seen. The perfect man.

What has more or less flabbergasted me is realizing that we have physical evidence (in the form of skeletons) that the coneheads were ruling Egypt not that long ago. 3,500 years ago is not so long ago. It's within our historical record; we have recorded information from that time in the form of hieroglyphs - IF the dating of the Egyptian dynasties is accurate, that is. (another research project needed to understand how this dating was done)
    Probably radiocarbon dating to materials associated with rocks found in disparate biological strata, although they use uranium/thorium dating methods also these days. Both have their issues. Still, relatively accurate measurements can be made provided you don't go past 5500 years or more into the past.

I'm reading the Giza Death Star right now, so I've got pyramids on the mind and dating. For the pyramids, for instance, I'd imagine the process of dating those might be attempted by finding out where the rock comes from. The granite supposedly came from 800km distant, the limestone for the casing just across the Nile. They associate the pyramids with Khufu seemingly arbitrarily, there is no real evidence showing that he was the Pharaoh who began their construction.

Limestone contaminates radiocarbon dating, making artifacts appear older.

Many stela (the hieroglyphs) were made of limestone. They also use easily dated artifacts from other areas in a process of association. Their geographic distribution, the extrapolation of use, transcultural diffusion, etc.

All said to agree that dating remains every problematic but some things can be stated generally and held as standard.

Whenever I consider this question I consider the historical evidence and tales told across the world. Royalty always took women. Any woman, everywhere. People of privilege, of the preferred bloodlines, ie aristocrats, in every culture, always had access to women who would bear their children, thereby disseminating their seed and the royal blood.

They always attempted to keep their bloodlines pure by controlling aristocratic females and the children they bore, but there seems to have never been any kind of onus upon spreading the seed throughout the general population. The tales of the Fallen Angels, the Nephilim, are based upon the fact that the sons of god saw the daughters of men and thought them fair, so, in essence, these demi-gods came down to earth cause they wanted women.

Uh huh. I wonder. Or, it is the death star, a weapon of immense power.

The genetics are only part of Rahkyt's thesis ... but as I'm reading it, the genetics may be the major part, especially ...
    Well, the genetics speak to the continuity of the control apparatus and the continuing presence of the controllers themselves, observing and continuing to manipulate the human herd for their own ends. If Sitchin's thesis is correct and we were modified by Enki and Ninhursag to be controlled telepathically and biologically and split so as not to give us access to higher capabilities of the mind and spirit, then their foremost task has been to make sure that spiritual evolution does not occur.

Many questions arise in regards to that issue. Those who speak to a "harvest" occurring may be on to something. Interestingly, this new movie, by the Wachowskis, that was referenced in another thread, Jupiter Ascending, may be incorporating some of these issues that we are discussing here.

(...) when some of these coneheads skulls are investigated more deeply through DNA testing, appears a World Bank's advocate Karen Hudes with the 'news' that the real drivers of the world economy are the remaining coneheads that keeps hidden until today.

Tall Whites, Anunnaki, aligned with Nazi International and seeking to implement eugenic genocidal models.

Which is interesting. As Marduk's father, according to the lore, Enki, was the one who actually cared for the Adam he had created. Was compassionate toward the new human. There must be more to this than that.
    Last edited by Mark; 2nd December 2014 at 21:56. Reason: formatting

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

doodah (2nd December 2014), naste.de.lumina (2nd December 2014), onawah (2nd December 2014), spiritwind (6th December 2014)

32. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

Hi Rahkyt.
    Continuing the discussion on this puzzle.
    You're bringing great information to bear, thank you Naste.

In this case I'm understanding that amarna meant a break with the pyramidal hierarchical model of control and power.

I wanted to say that I understand the reasons for the dark cabal attempt to hide the experience put into practice by akhenaten, with the deconstruction of what has been tried in amarna city.

And If this is the case, I do not agree with the cover-up and much less with the reasons for the same.
    Ah, I see, thank you for the clarification. If Akhenaton were Moses then he just transplanted many aspects of the Egyptian model to the 12 Tribes of Israel. I think of it as a synthesis. But this is problematic. Because in some ways it does not fit in with other aspects of this tale as it is told, particularly the Anunnaki aspect. Enlil is supposed to have been Jehovah, the god of the 12 tribes. A mountain god, no greater or less than any other. This, according to Sitchin and others.

If this is so, how does a conehead, Akhenaton, fit in with the Tall Whites? Were they working together? At counter purposes? When Akhenaton/Moses went up on the mountain to receive the 10 Commandments from Jehovah/Enlil, from the description given to that event in the Old Testament, didn't seem like it was a friendly meeting. Lot of fire and brimstone and loud noises, from what I can recall without going to a bible and looking it up. He came back down kinda pissed, which did not help the 12 Tribes who had gone back to worshipping the golden calf, which, supposedly, represented the Sumerian moon god, Sin who is Nanna, Enlil's son, or also El, whih is also associated with Baal(bull)-El, Adad, and confusion within confusion. Smh.

It is apparent that amalgamation of dieties has occurred and that the Old Testament is not a good source as it is comprised of earlier stories. The confusion would serve the interests of the Eloheem Anunnaki well.

Point being, the pyramidal structure did not end. It was refined further. Exported, a new people taking on the mantle of legitimacy, which would serve Akhenaton's purposes well.

Also, the trajectory of the tribes of Israel through time and space has resulted in the current constellation of power and privilege, as well as wealth and genetic assimilation in nigh unfathomable ways, the intricacy of interactivity being of such a nature that it beggers description. Taking into account as well, the evolution of this stream through the European royal lines, down through the Merovingians and their fish-god, Jesus and Mary and the Cathar Heresy, the control apparatus can be traced, with a few bumps in the road, all the way back to the extraterrestrial king, Akhenaton.

I will work with the two possibilities that seem most plausible at what already raised in previous posts (there may be other possibilities, I'm not closing doors):

1 - If Akhenaten (conehead) was Moses, at some point after their escape/exit from Egypt, he and his descendants (coneheads): or were eliminated, or had problems in the continuity of their species or also decided to disappear from view and command from behind the cenes.

2 - Akhenaten and his descendants (coneheads) were eliminated by roundhead that replaced the reign of Egypt.

In both cases they (coneheads) apparently disappeared And who proceeded to give the cards, at least 'apparently' (I will return to this point in the completion of this post) were the roundheads.
    I would say they interbred more or less with the greater population. And that some do still exist in isolated populations around the world, as my images posted later attest to and as your images posted of European royalty attest to as well.

Including the roundheads being able to be puppets of other forces, perhaps even the Anunnakis (Having found undesirable survivors after the great flood (coneheads)). In this case the Anunnaki used the roundheads as cover to eliminate a possible most dangerous competition to their plans, the coneheads (I'm imagining that coneheads possessed greater mental capacity than roundheads).
    I have never seen a good image of the tall whites. Here are a couple:

This one is pretty good. This entity could not walk about in public though.

This one looks like a Nordic. And the Tall Whites are supposed to be taller than 6.5 feet.

And this is all assuming that the Anunnaki were not Reptilian anyway.

These depictions DO have some rather long skulls, don't they ...

My reasoning is based on the possibility that Obama's bloodline shown in the image above is correct.

In this case President Obama would be a mixture of -Rh the current dark cabal (bloodline of his mother) and lineage (extraction of genes found mummies) of akhenaten line (a failure in this case is the current obama roundhead (I can not explain except in terms of genetic knowledge control by the dark cabal)).

Who would have, 50 years ago (+ or - based on the age of President Obama) the ability / power to access the ancient Egypt mummies genes and mainly to have human cloning technology? 50 years ago the genetics technology 'officially' was crawling. Dark cabal probably would. Moreover, it would also be able to put Obama on top of the American political pyramid. When thinking of possibilities more 'earthly' the dark cabal would be practically the only one with the skills and resources needed to materialize this reality.
    Yeh, according to more resources, Obama is both a monarch and a space kid, not that the two are mutually exclusive. Each of these deserves deeper examination, but the ties of his mother to CIA and monarch-programming seem to be very strong by the evidence. A strong tie to known programmers is recorded in the links above. Inclusion in the Mars project seems to have been a part of his early life as well. His connection to NASA seems to be well-documented also.

This statement made by ex - lawyer of the World Bank Karen Hudes, would make sense if akhenaten (biblical Moses - God Aton - One God - Jewish God ref. above) and his descendants began to call the shots behind the scenes as I suggested in earlier hypotheses above. And she referred specifically to a species of conehead.

Karen Hudes says the cross between the coneheads and roundheads produces a hybrid that can not reproduce. So, from that perspective and if it really is right on this issue, dilution of the coneheads through crossbreeding generations would not be possible. According to this logic, the coneheads should still have coneheads if they currently exist. Or perhaps an intermediary between the two.

What she says and what is real can be very different or not. No way to know. But we have to work with something.
    I would say that the evidence is that she is incorrect. Because there appear to be people walking around today with rather long cone-heads of various lengths. Growing up in black communities, this is actually something that is known and commented on when children are small, who have skulls extended in the back that are longer than most. They are teased about it, and their skulls do not extend as far as some of the images above, although I have personally seen people with heads as long as a couple of the women in my post with the pictures of the african women. This seems to me to be a form of hybridization.

I would consider Karen to be perhaps spreading propaganda. She may have been told this and may believe it. It may not be necessarily true, as it does not serve these extraterrestrial interests to have people knowing that a larger proportion of the population has there geneology than might be expected.

Especially if a good proportion of that group is of direct African descent.

I think if there was a dilution of the species type between coneheads and roundheads, these results would be different. Of course, always considering what is being reported is correct.

I am also considering that Egypt coneheads are relatives of Paracas coneheads in south america, which the DNA tests were performed.

So in that case Karen Hudes seems to have passed the correct information.
    We have come to different conclusions based upon the evidence presented. I do think that there has been a dilution of the species. That is what this planet has been all about. Different extraterrestrial races, coming here, mixing and melding genetics, creating something different in the cosmos. Different agendas perhaps spanning thousands if not millions of years, each race arriving and building from the genetic material of the humanoids they found here, specializing for different purposes perhaps. Considering the history of hybridization on this planet, the increasing population and the choice of the USA as the focus of the NWO agenda, a country founded on the principle of "Out Of Many, One", speaks to hybridization as the goal. It is my entire thesis.

I am in full agreement with the final questions that you brought up and I not have answers for them unless we may be witnessing of something very unique and exceptional.
    I believe we are witnessing something very unique and exceptional.

Last edited by Mark; 2nd December 2014 at 03:51. Reason: fix link

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

doodah (2nd December 2014), naste.de.lumina (2nd December 2014), onawah (2nd December 2014), Sebastion (2nd December 2014), spiritwind (6th December 2014), thunder24 (2nd December 2014)

34. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

Rahkyt:
    Quote Hi Naste, Doodah, RUSirius and others, I'd like to take the opportunity to THANK YOU ALL for continuing to explore these issues and bring up these very relevant topics for consideration.
    Rahkyt, I want to thank YOU for being such a gracious host for this topic and this thread. Your ability to sustain deep cogitation on all the issues involved is the glue holding the whole thing together.

You and Naste have provided such wonderful research links, I'm going to have to take a few days to look into a few of them but I'll be coming back to the thread. I do have seriously slow computing power here (dialup). I can't keep up with you techno-whizkids because of the slow load times and I can't do youtube at all from my home computer. When I can get some time at the library I'll look at the videos posted in this thread. I want to thank you all for all the research -- it's wonderful. I think we should write the book, if it doesn't exist already.

Rahkyt:
    Quote I do not know Hudes work.
    Karen Hudes is a World Bank whistleblower. She is a member on Avalon. Her last post was in May, 2014.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...lcome-her-here

Naste:
    Quote UPDATE
    Certainly I have to adapt my ideas to this new information.

If the above information is confirmed, It seems palusivel say that there is a good chance of substantially of the Western paradigm: health / financial / religious / scientific / courts/, ie, a western slave mentality is direct scription of coneheads and their descendants who in turn, is a species of hominid with different origin of homo roundheads sapiens sapiens.
    Rahkyt
    Quote If we follow the reasoning of the Anunnaki tale as laid out by Sitchin and followed by rote in the time since he wrote his Earth Chronicles then the "roundheads" were the Adam that the Anunnaki created and all hybridization that has occurred since then has been the dissolution of the pure Anunnaki strain by interbreeding with the created, Adam strain.
    Other Sumerian scholars do contest Sitchin's interpretations, which confuses things for people who are not Sumerian scholars! And we're in disagreement about whether Karen Hudes' information is accurate or not. We'll just have to do the best we can.

At some point it would be interesting to put together a timeline for some of the crucial points in this story: I mean, are we talking 35,000 years ago, 100,000 years ago? The Egyptian kings go back to 3000ish BC (5,000 years ago) but what are the dates for Atlantis, the Flood of Noah, the Garden of Eden and the creation of Adam/Eve (was Adam Jewish?), the building of the pyramids (not Khufu). It has been suggested that the pyramids were built by a civilization predating the Egyptian kings we have been discussing, as there are no hieroglyphs, scrolls, carvings, or other sources documenting their building, whereas almost every other aspect of life in Egypt is depicted somewhere.

In Genesis it says something like "Go forth and bear your children in pain." I've always wondered about that, why it is true that human women undergo such pain in childbirth when most animals do not seem to experience much discomfort delivering their young. We are, after all, animals whose biology is fundamentally linked to this planet. Aside from the "junk DNA" which no one understands and which does not seem to be active (may be alien in origin), the human genome is 98 - 99% either chimpanzee or bonobo (the chimpanzee and bonobo genomes are almost identical), with a nominal bit from the Rhesus monkey (Rh factor) also thrown in there for the majority of the human population. As a woman who has experienced natural childbirth, I am beginning to suspect, from this discussion, that it was the creation of the round head that is the primary source of the pain of childbirth -- the head is too big to fit the birth canal. Many roundhead children are born with deformed, slightly pointed skulls, which is caused by the compression of the skull as it goes through the birth canal. This distortion disappears within a few weeks as the skull settles back to its natural shape. I can tell you, it would be a LOT easier if the child's head were elongated instead of round!

Rahkyt:
    Quote Although Sitchin pointedly did not address the current status of the Anunnaki as potentially affecting the world situation in the modern era, more recent writers who have taken up his research state that most of the Anunnaki left within the last 1,000 years or so but that Marduk and perhaps 1-300 remained here on earth. Some call them the "Tall Whites", although I view that designation with the same skepticism with which I view much of the "official" unofficial recounting of extraterrestrial agendas these days in the New Age alternative news propaganda machine.
    (I agree with you in your skepticism.) Taking a literal 1000-year measurement, that would mean they left around 1014, which rather neatly segues in with Naste's House of Estes info (thanks for that, amazing, I had no idea...), which might be part of Marduk's group emerging into power in Europe after 900 AD.

The "Tall Whites" ... conehead ancestors. Wow...

Thanks, Rakhyt, for attesting to elongated heads within the black community, showing that this characteristic, although perhaps diluted, is still present in the human species. I personally have never met a conehead, or anyone with an exaggeration of the skull, although I have met a few people with very strange eyes.

I'm in agreement with Naste, that I have to readjust my thinking based on the information gathered here in only 3 pages (3 INTENSE pages). Before this thread, I had thought that the Controllers were fat, geriatric, roundheaded white European men. But now I'm imagining them differently, and beginning to wonder if Atlantians were all coneheads, or whether the roundheads had already been created during the time of Atlantis.
    Last edited by doodah; 2nd December 2014 at 19:23.

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to doodah For This Post:

jerry (3rd December 2014), Mark (2nd December 2014), naste.de.lumina (2nd December 2014), onawah (2nd December 2014)

36. Link to Post #60
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hello my friends.

I'm a little busy due to family situations but I hope soon (until tomorrow night (in Brazil)) is continuing this exciting course of the topic.

Meanwhile I post the link with automatic google translation (Portuguese => English) of the summary of findings made by us here in PA, published as articles in a Brazilian forum that I participate.

All Current European Nobility descendent of the 'House of d'Este' - Elongated Skulls (Royalty)

An important detail to be taken into consideration. If the Egyptian pharaohs (coneheads) possessed a distinct nature of the roundheads, how old they could live?

Perhaps the myths of the pharaohs with absurd ages are not myths at all.

The absurd ages mentioned in the Bible and other religious texts also.

Replace Moses and other characters who lived long periods of time and that had extraordiários powers, for coneheads (or mix) characters and these texts will do much more sense.
    Last edited by naste.de.lumina; 2nd December 2014 at 20:09.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast