+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4

Thread: The Obama Phenomenon: Alternative knowledge, elite machinations and the fulcrum of destiny

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,340 times in 747 posts

Default Re: The Obama Phenomenon: Alternative knowledge, elite machinations and the fulcrum of destiny

Thanks, Naste ... I hope to work my way through that link you gave at the bottom of page 3!

Just a few random thoughts:

1. The Old Testament of the bible is the history of the Jewish people. Therefore, to answer my own question above, Adam, Eve, Cain, Abel, etc., must have been Semitic peoples. I don't know if the DNA supports this idea. They were not the only "people" on the Earth at the time of the Garden of Eden, however, because Cain went forth and multiplied. If he didn't mate with his mother, there had to be other women out there already. (Of course, he MIGHT have mated with his mother, if he followed the example of his ET/God.)

Correction: After reading the Khazar article linked by Rahkyt on page 1, I don't know what to think of the Garden of Eden and the people created there. Apparently the DNA is showing that the Jews are descended from Mongol-Tatar-Khazars, from further east than the Tigris/Euphrates valley.

2. All the other "racial" groups on this planet have come from other forms of interference by different ETs. None of human "evolution" is "natural," and none of it is has been intelligently designed by God/Gods.

Correction: Part of human evolution is "natural" in the sense that we do come from planet Earth stock, with modifications. Our chemistry is certainly tied to the natural world of this planet -- we need what this planet provides us in order to have health, despite modern attempts to create everything in a laboratory which has only produced a lot of sick people.

3. If we look at the "Gods" as they have appeared in the Sumerian, then the Greek and Roman, cultures, and also in the Hindu Vedas, we (modern people) were created by an incestuous, patricidal, contentious group of beings. If we hold them up as ideals that we would wish to emulate ... well, here we are. It sure looks like this planet is locked in strife and war because those are the ideals which our Gods taught/teach us.

4. One of the most amazing aspects of living on this planet at this time is realizing how DEEPLY held the notions are about honoring our history and our Gods. We seem to be locked in a continuous backward/forward loop ... perhaps the cycles Rahkyt refers to ... which we can't seem to break out of.

5. There must be an inhibitor switch somewhere deep in the human psyche (there's probably a gene for this). Only a few manage to break free and realize they have been trapped in a story which FAR too many people actually believe is "reality," when it is not, it's just a story, the script that for some reason we believe we MUST play out.

6. I think this whole setup is an intelligence test. Maybe we wrote the script ourselves, maybe we're writing it now. I say: "Let's throw this script away and write a different story."

END NOTE: All of this is neither here nor there as far as this thread goes, except as we uncover whatever evidence there is for the ET manipulation of the genome. This thread has certainly been amazing in that regard so far! Thank you all.

Love and best wishes to everyone,
    Doodah
    Last edited by doodah; 4th December 2014 at 04:25.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to doodah For This Post:

Mark (3rd December 2014), naste.de.lumina (7th December 2014), onawah (4th December 2014), Sebastion (3rd December 2014), spiritwind (6th December 2014)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks

Default Re: The Obama Phenomenon: Alternative knowledge, elite machinations and the fulcrum of destiny

Hi everyone,

I've been to the library and have looked at a lot of the links provided in this thread. Now I have a lot of new questions:

1. Are ALL Rh-negative people descended from coneheads or a mix of conehead/roundhead?

2. Because there is now an abnormally large number of diabetics in our population, I am wondering if the majority of those developing this condition (which is not a survival trait) are roundheads, therefore possibly all Rh-positive -- IF Rh+ is a trait specific to roundheads. I have no way of researching this. I can't imagine that such data would be available to the general public - maybe the Mormons would know since they keep such detailed genealogical records. Assuming that the Elites are conehead descendants and that they're trying to wipe out a great deal of the roundhead population, is diabetes one of the methods they're using?

3. Even if we manage to not get diabetes, manage to survive the epidemics engineered to wipe out only roundheads, and manage to not go crazy, we still have to consider the possibility of dying as a gibbering idiot from Alzheimer's because of the continuous rain of aluminum being put unnaturally into the air by atmospheric spraying. Is the accumulation of aluminum in the brain that is associated with Alzheimer's also only a roundhead problem? I do begin to wonder...

Given the advanced state of genetic manipulation we have today, it wouldn't surprise me if #2 and #3 are true, and that roundheads are the target population of all the hideous biologicals we are capable of producing. I am assuming that the conehead descendants have some natural resistance to these various attacks because of their different genetics, since they wouldn't want to wipe themselves out as well. Perhaps the difference is the Rh factor - perhaps that was built into roundheads as a control mechanism, to be activated when technology was advanced enough.

???

4. The Following User Says Thank You to doodah For This Post:

naste.de.lumina (7th December 2014)

5. Link to Post #63
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,529 times in 1,350 posts

Hello Rahkyt, doodah and all friends.

Quote Posted by doodah (here)
    1. Are ALL Rh-negative people descended from coneheads or a mix of conehead/roundhead?
    Really are many questions to be added to the roll of the unanswered questions in our 'story': ancient, contemporary and especially that constantly re-written.

Certainly the organization of information that enabled this topic, changed my perspective on logic to understand the past.

I'm not saying that everything raised here is 100% correct, but does have a high chance of this narrative have read a piece of an incredibly surreal reality.

The fit is very fair to be simple coincidence and I'm not a fan of the theories of the same (coincidences).

As for coneheads are the origins of the royalties, the more I research the more I am convinced with this possibility.

Conehead SKULL FOUND IN FRANCE - NOV 19TH, 2013

The 'coincidence' Significant is the tombs of coneheads invariably present aristocracy and wealth signals. We only find rich coneheads. The poor are always round heads. Royalty and coneheads Seems to be an intimate connection.

And They are trying to stick the false narrative there was the fashion Among the nobility in deformed Their skulls. The differences are easily visible from que shown at right angles. But They Do not show These angles.

Imagine the 'fashion competition of most larger head intentionally deformed' occurring between the nobility of virtually all of Europe, including during the time of the Black Death pandemic.

Ridiculous. I understand that they are lying and omitting at the same time.

Structural visual differences between the skulls - cone X round

The connection of the 'House of d'Este' and Jews Also Seems to be very intimate. Another of Those unexplained 'mysteries' of destination.

From Antwerp to Ferrara: the Jewish Nation (link with google translate portuguese to english)

'Officially' the DNA test was created in 1984 by English geneticist Alec Jeffreys John.

In three decades of 'official' existence DNA testing the self-appointed 'appropriate scientific forum' did not make any 'official' examination.

If all this is really true the status quo has the greatest interest in not occur this connection.

Probably things are much more complicated than my story described above, because the information that the Rahkyt put in the original topic has to fit somehow. So I think still important to have an open mind to new possibilities that just a few days ago were unthinkable for us.

I will continue to watch out for this line of reasoning and any news will be informing them here.

A big hug to everyone.

Naste.

UPDATE

Putting more fuel on the fire

The images of those 'God-Rulers', made at the earliest 'Ubaid'
    period of Sumer
    , looking reptilian and with coneskulls.

This Queen-Goddess also has the reptilian long-skull under her head-dress.

The skull shape is maybe seen more clearly on this ceremonial 'mask'.

The Unanswered Mystery of 7,000-year-old Ubaid Lizardmen

They always are 'royalty' and / or 'gods'. And are coneheads.

In any case, reptilian appearance or not, large head seems to have advantages, so the paradigm is already shattered.

Maybe this video can give a vision of a larger perspective.

Michael Tsarion - The Destruction of Atlantis
    Last edited by naste.de.lumina; 7th December 2014 at 23:19. Reason: adding video

6. Link to Post #64
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,461 times in 2,849 posts

Thanks for those photos in #46 above. Those are pretty amazing. Although I was aware of the Egyptian and Peruvian skeletons with elongated skulls, I really was not aware that there are living modern-day people with such skulls. You mention that the shape of these skulls could be the result of head-boarding, the practice of binding the heads of infants between boards while the skull is still soft, to force the bone into this form. I am not aware that there are people doing this today but it is an anthropological question as to why this custom appeared in certain tribes in earlier centuries.
    I should make clear that I do not believe that binding is the reason why the skulls are elongated. My stating such was tongue-in-cheek, for those who fail to notice the obvious extra skull capacity of the individuals depicted in these photographs. The earlier appearance of such practices was to approximate the physical characteristics of the ruling class and aristocracy as we are now discussing them in extraterrestrial terms. An attempt to preserve the appearance, if not the actual attributes.

Another item for me to research is whether or not there has ever been a pharaoh's brain found in any tomb, in the mortuary jars that held the internal organs of mummies. It would be interesting to see if anything is known about the brains of the Amenhotep line (coneheads) including Ahkenaten and King Tut.
    Apparently the ancient Egyptians destroyed the brain upon engaging the mummification process. Perhaps this was a command from on high to prevent them being recovered in the future and studied.

I was aware that depictions of Ahkenaten were faithfully lifelike but I was not aware that he was depicted as being larger in size than normal humans. Hm. Would you put him in the class of "giants"? Nefilim? Because of his rounded hips, it has been suggested that maybe he was hermaphroditic.
    He was and it would have. He was depicted in some of the imagery thusly. I have read convincing arguments that size of body and size of brain correspond to state of evolutionary principle. That the ancient statues depicting Egyptian Pharaohs of immense stature were of their actual size. I'm not very interested in debating the merits of that argument as it is outside of the parameters of the discussion but if anyone wishes to pursue it any further it would be an interesting side-view of the overall topic.

However, do you recall seeing photos of Obama's head which showed strange white lines in his hair? I think at the time conspiracy types were trying to suggest that he had had brain surgeries, perhaps to implant control devices. But now I wonder if he didn't have surgeries to remove his conehead and redistribute his brains into a rounder skull. Sorry, Rahkyt, I couldn't help myself, no disrespect intended to this very fascinating topic you raised here.
    I do remember those images. They were supposed to depict scar tissue.

They actually depict no such thing. This is what it looks like when a black man brushes his hair and that is the part line.

I agree that Rahkyt should decide if we need to take all the conehead / roundhead discussion to another thread. But I'm also finding that discussing all this in the context of Obama puts a spin on it that is very fascinating.
    I would like for it to remain here as it is relevant. I continue to resist the division of humanity into coneheads versus roundheads even though it is a 'natural' stereotype. Primarily because that division is relatively recently if it is an accurate representation, then it precludes the earlier genetic manipulation of the Terran genome by extraterrestrials that arrived even earlier. The division can continue on even deeper, which would be meaningless in this context. The synthetic perspective is more reasonable, in my view.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

doodah (10th December 2014), naste.de.lumina (7th December 2014)

8. Link to Post #65
    Thanks

Quote Posted by naste.de.lumina (here)
    The occupant of the 'mystery tomb' of the Valley of the Kings (KV 55 Wiki ref.) is now said to be Akenaten - based on DNA testing which indicated he was was the son of Amenhotep III and the father of Tutankhamun, and that his 'age-at-death' was consistent with Akenaten's estimated demise.
    I am generally inclined toward a critical perspective on anything that comes out of Zawi Hawass's fingers and mouth. This article presenting one potentiality of many is no different. Out many possible quotes and viewpoints that can be taken from this article, the following sums up the perspective presented that I can agree with without qualification:

Quote The presence of artifacts belonging to members of the royal family of El-Amarna led to the tomb being dubbed the “Amarna Cache.” Most people think that KV55 was in fact used for the reburial of a mummy and funerary equipment that had originally been interred in a royal tomb or tombs at El-Amarna. Unfortunately, it is impossible to determine which of the many names found on the objects in the tomb belonged to the skeletal remains found in the gilded wooden coffin.
    While Hawass speculates that the skeleton could have been Akhenaten, he does not state so conclusively nor does the DNA test he references come to that conclusion either. Just that the skeleton belonged to a "close relative" of Tutankhamen.

There is a limit of 9 images to be included in a single post in PA, so I close this post here. But already it showed me that there seems to be a concrete link between the coneheads with the old and current European nobility.

If this hypothesis prove correct to means that probably there was a mix, because the current descendants of the royal families do not have conehead. At least those who appear in public.
    European royalty is only one avenue of genetic transmission. There are more. Worldwide in distribution. Mesoamerican royalty, African and Asian royalty are also implicit. I posted pics of living Africans with obviously elongated skulls, to demonstrate the presence of people with those characteristics who are on this planet right this moment. Who are human. I also referenced Credo Mutwah's video with David Icke earlier, in the hopes it would be perused, to gain a more in-depth understanding of the nature of this issue. I would like to reemphasize the necessity of having a more holistic understanding of the issue as this is a global phenomenon, not one purely related to Europe and its most recent descendents.

If the above information is confirmed, It seems palusivel say that there is a good chance of substantially of the Western paradigm: health / financial / religious / scientific / courts/, ie, a western slave mentality is direct scription of coneheads and their descendants who in turn, is a species of hominid with different origin of homo roundheads sapiens sapiens.
    Terran humanity is only one species of humanity in the galaxy and universe. This is my underlying premise. One that is perhaps supported by evidence based upon these ancient records. In the context of Obama and this discussion on the "conehead/roundhead" issue, its relevance is in hybridization. A genetic agenda that resurfaces over and over again in the alternative paradigm. An agenda that has been in place for thousands if not millions of years.

An agenda that Barack Hussein Obama represents in his very essence alongside many, many others, who are walking the streets just like we are. Who are descendants of extraterrestrial races, just like we all are. The preoccupation with exclusivity and elevation above the perceptive "commons" is a dangerous one in the alternative community and one that contributes to an overall superiority of situation. To understand that we are all, in essence, starseed, is mandatory in the continuing evolution of the human family.

It is no longer a purely elite phenomenon if it ever was. Were all of the Anunnaki royalty? Every single one of them? Perhaps so, in the same sense that each and every one of us is royalty as well, sharing genomes from many different times and places, many different species and races. A critical interpretation of prevailing memes that differentiate rather than synthesize is necessary. Fractional rifts based upon perceptive superiority are rife and must be contended with at every instance.
    Last edited by Mark; 8th December 2014 at 00:07. Reason: grammar

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

doodah (10th December 2014), JRS (14th December 2014), naste.de.lumina (9th December 2014), onawah (10th December 2014)

10. Link to Post #66
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    That is, rather than relying on a lot of incremental facts to lay the foundation of one's premise, the tendency is to go intuitively right to the heart of the matter, which I like and which you have done.
    I read a book many years ago about lateral versus hierarchical thinking. The most profound scientific discoveries by Galileo, by Einstein, were preceded by a moment of absolute knowing. An epiphany. All that was left, then, was for them to work out the equations.

While there is a bit of an overload of speculative information, it seems to be generally agreed upon by many of the Michael channelers that Obama is operating at the level of a Mature Soul, and knowing that may help to render his ultimate impact a little more predictable, I think.)
    I think that is a reasonable conclusion. It is agreed upon, even by his detractors, that he is generally the most level head in any room he is in. Throughout his tenure as POTUS, the most hysterical histrionics have been applied to him. Currently, they range around fights in the white house, depression, fights with Michelle ad infinitum. He is being depicted as being psychologically unstable in the tabloids and even in some venues of the MSM. These proffered viewpoints are intended to nullify the perspective that those who contend most directly with him know is truth. That he is indeed a Mature Soul and rarely affected by the emotional traps that waylay less evolved spirits.

This perspective goes counter to the visceral hatred with which many in the alternative community view Obama. To consider the fact that this man who has attained the role of POTUS could in fact be an evolutionary tool employed by the Multiverse and higher agendas to obtain certain ends and to transport this nation and planet from one mode of being to another is a lot to be asked to understand or even believe. The fact that Hitler played such a role, that Mansa Musa played such a role, that Ghengis Khan played such a role, that Montezuma played such a role seems to be too holistic a perspective to take in the immediacy of our modern perspectives and prejudices.

Viewing modern events from within them, contextually, is the surest way to be subsumed by the moment and lose the greater vision. Holistic methods of accreting information and finding common themes is the pure expression of lateral thinking. Once enough information has been synthesized, intuition is deployed and these leaps in logic, drawing the pattern within previously chaotic collections of information becomes possible.

There is indeed a lot of information to wade through on Simon's thread, but I think you will find it worth your while, and you can probably skim through a lot of it.
    I look forward to perusing his website, thank you for bringing it back to my attention.

In any case, it feels to me, if we can use a yoyo to illustrate, that we are approaching the very bottom of the string in our journey downward, and the yoyo is soon ( within the next couple of years) going to begin the inevitable, upward trajectory.
    It's bound to be a wild ride, but hopefully there will be sufficient factors to help smooth the way.
    I appreciate this analogy. I think perhaps many of us who are energy workers have been feeling this all very intensely and consciously. The suspension at the bottom of the yoyo's descent is where we have been, but the impetus toward upwards movement has now arrived and is intractable in its effects. Which, paradoxically enough, will result in greater potentialities for some and lessened opportunities for certain types of experience for others.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

21g (11th December 2014), doodah (10th December 2014), naste.de.lumina (9th December 2014), onawah (10th December 2014)

12. Link to Post #67
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jerry (here)
    " it seems they would strike him from the record in a similar fashion if it were possible to do so."....... possible ? when the smoke clears it may be necessary, as we all know true history is a lot different than what we are taught .
    Hi Jerry. Thanks for dropping by. You do make a very palpable point there, Sir. Assuming that things continue on in the same vein they have been for many thousands of years at the end of this particular Age, or if this will indeed be a "reset" of sorts.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

doodah (10th December 2014), naste.de.lumina (9th December 2014), onawah (10th December 2014)

14. Link to Post #68
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rahkyt (here)
    The occupant of the 'mystery tomb' of the Valley of the Kings (KV 55 Wiki ref.) is now said to be Akenaten - based on DNA testing which indicated he was was the son of Amenhotep III and the father of Tutankhamun, and that his 'age-at-death' was consistent with Akenaten's estimated demise.
    I am generally inclined toward a critical perspective on anything that comes out of Zawi Hawass's fingers and mouth. This article presenting one potentiality of many is no different. Out many possible quotes and viewpoints that can be taken from this article, the following sums up the perspective presented that I can agree with without qualification:

Quote The presence of artifacts belonging to members of the royal family of El-Amarna led to the tomb being dubbed the “Amarna Cache.” Most people think that KV55 was in fact used for the reburial of a mummy and funerary equipment that had originally been interred in a royal tomb or tombs at El-Amarna. Unfortunately, it is impossible to determine which of the many names found on the objects in the tomb belonged to the skeletal remains found in the gilded wooden coffin.
    While Hawass speculates that the skeleton could have been Akhenaten, he does not state so conclusively nor does the DNA test he references come to that conclusion either. Just that the skeleton belonged to a "close relative" of Tutankhamen.
    I agree with you.

There is a limit of 9 images to be included in a single post in PA, so I close this post here. But already it showed me that there seems to be a concrete link between the coneheads with the old and current European nobility.

If this hypothesis prove correct to means that probably there was a mix, because the current descendants of the royal families do not have conehead. At least those who appear in public.
    European royalty is only one avenue of genetic transmission. There are more. Worldwide in distribution. Mesoamerican royalty, African and Asian royalty are also implicit. I posted pics of living Africans with obviously elongated skulls, to demonstrate the presence of people with those characteristics who are on this planet right this moment. Who are human. I also referenced Credo Mutwah's video with David Icke earlier, in the hopes it would be perused, to gain a more in-depth understanding of the nature of this issue. I would like to reemphasize the necessity of having a more holistic understanding of the issue as this is a global phenomenon, not one purely related to Europe and its most recent descendents.
    Again I agree with you with regard to there are people around the world with this feature. I did not say they were only Europeans. The coneheads are being found all over the world.

Mysterious Elongated Skulls Throughout the World

What I meant is that a European group in particular may be the representative of the lines of the current European nobility. Not necessarily the only ones. And if this is the case a lot more questions must be answered.

I had watched the video of the Creed Mutwah with David Icke and watched again to examine it in the light of this new perspective.

If the above information is confirmed, It seems palusivel say that there is a good chance of substantially of the Western paradigm: health / financial / religious / scientific / courts/, ie, a western slave mentality is direct scription of coneheads and their descendants who in turn, is a species of hominid with different origin of homo roundheads sapiens sapiens.
    Terran humanity is only one species of humanity in the galaxy and universe. This is my underlying premise. One that is perhaps supported by evidence based upon these ancient records. In the context of Obama and this discussion on the "conehead/roundhead" issue, its relevance is in hybridization. A genetic agenda that resurfaces over and over again in the alternative paradigm. An agenda that has been in place for thousands if not millions of years.

An agenda that Barack Hussein Obama represents in his very essence alongside many, many others, who are walking the streets just like we are. Who are descendants of extraterrestrial races, just like we all are. The preoccupation with exclusivity and elevation above the perceptive "commons" is a dangerous one in the alternative community and one that contributes to an overall superiority of situation. To understand that we are all, in essence, starseed, is mandatory in the continuing evolution of the human family.

It is no longer a purely elite phenomenon if it ever was. Were all of the Anunnaki royalty? Every single one of them? Perhaps so, in the same sense that each and every one of us is royalty as well, sharing genomes from many different times and places, many different species and races. A critical interpretation of prevailing memes that differentiate rather than synthesize is necessary. Fractional rifts based upon perceptive superiority are rife and must be contended with at every instance.
    But we can be a different seed at the time were modified to be slaves, especially as we enter the perspective of trying to understand who is the slaves 'creators'. It was on this point that I focused in recent posts.

Hugs.

Naste.

15. Link to Post #69
    Thanks

I want to thank you all for all the research -- it's wonderful. I think we should write the book, if it doesn't exist already.
    Do you think there would be a desire to read such a book?

According to some sources, a large part of the Anunnaki genetic project was indeed to split the hemispheres, utilize the reptilian brain to moderate the higher functions of the brain and minimize human access to higher psychic faculties. The expression of our cultures are then a result of that genetic limiting. In effect, they placed delimiters on us, regulators that have kept us mired in the space between heaven and hell, but which have also made us more susceptible to their control mechanisms. It is quite probable that the media that we take for granted is probably a major tool in this control function, that society itself is the control function.

As it seems to many that every aspect of the overall culture is death-centered, while simuntaneously expressing the highest ideals, we struggle to comprehend the seeming inconsistencies, while not looking directly at the thought processes themselves that have resulted in those inconsistencies. Nor do we stop to consider that this paradox has been artificially enhanced and genetically codified within the human family.

Other Sumerian scholars do contest Sitchin's interpretations, which confuses things for people who are not Sumerian scholars!
    Yes, they do. Unless we're willing to take the time necessary to learn Sumerian ourselves, it becomes a task of personal discernment to determine what rings true and what does not. There are ways of cross-referencing information and resources in order to come to a common and general understanding of a particular aspect of the topic without having to learn the language itself, and also it is possible to do some intense and in-depth etymological research on specific words and ideas. That always helps when you are trying to get an overall understanding of the arguments in favor or against certain interpretations.

And we're in disagreement about whether Karen Hudes' information is accurate or not. We'll just have to do the best we can.
    Just in general I consider all who share information based upon their own experience as being accurate until proven otherwise if that information correlates with other resources. But when information is received 3rd and 4th handed, it must receive even greater scrutiny.

At some point it would be interesting to put together a timeline for some of the crucial points in this story: I mean, are we talking 35,000 years ago, 100,000 years ago? The Egyptian kings go back to 3000ish BC (5,000 years ago) but what are the dates for Atlantis, the Flood of Noah, the Garden of Eden and the creation of Adam/Eve (was Adam Jewish?), the building of the pyramids (not Khufu). It has been suggested that the pyramids were built by a civilization predating the Egyptian kings we have been discussing, as there are no hieroglyphs, scrolls, carvings, or other sources documenting their building, whereas almost every other aspect of life in Egypt is depicted somewhere.
    Yeh it would be interesting but very difficult as stone cannot be dated. There are myths that speak to some of this, but this is obviously prone to even more difficulties. The Egyptian King list goes back thousands of years. When the God-kings ruled. But correlating their times of rule with the sphinx and pyramids would be equally difficult. The tribe of Judah was only one of 12 tribes. Adam was not Jewish.

In Genesis it says something like "Go forth and bear your children in pain." I've always wondered about that, why it is true that human women undergo such pain in childbirth when most animals do not seem to experience much discomfort delivering their young. We are, after all, animals whose biology is fundamentally linked to this planet. Aside from the "junk DNA" which no one understands and which does not seem to be active (may be alien in origin), the human genome is 98 - 99% either chimpanzee or bonobo (the chimpanzee and bonobo genomes are almost identical), with a nominal bit from the Rhesus monkey (Rh factor) also thrown in there for the majority of the human population.
    There's a book out now called The Secret History of the World. You might want to go check that out. It speaks to the history of the world as believed by the elite factions. Much different from what we generally understand history to be. Even those of us who consider ourselves well versed in these things. Primarily there is a differntiation between plant-based life and animal-based life. According to their belief, humanity, Adam, was 100% vegetal in nature. This is collective consciousness, no separation from the All. Through a gradual descent in form, people are now 100% animal with the chakra and energetic system being the last remnants of the original vegetal form. Now this process has take a relatively short time according to the propaganda in the book, a timeframe that is only some thousands of years in nature. It incorporates the idea of the bicameral mind, the gods and goddesses interacting with humans, the evolution of the individualized, egocentric mind as the highest expression of the animal imperative, and the furthest distance from the vegetal consciousness represented by Adam and Eve.

Junk DNA these days is considered to be programmable and malleable and represents the extended capacities of the mind for psychic phenomenon and the idea that certain parts of the brain are unused is falling from favor.

It is my understanding the chimps have blood type A and gorillas have blood type B. These are the first 2 human blood types. The O bloodtype evolved later and is the universal donor. Types AB with rhesus positive and negative are subsequent developments as well. Considering rh negative and positive blood types are, respectively, 85% and 15% of the population, and seem to have existed on this planet for a very long time (as Akhenaten, Tut, etc. were RH-, as is Obama), perhaps it is fair to say that this blood type is a human blood type. Since all humans express extraterrestrial genetics then thru multiple eras of interaction and genetic manipulation with extraterrestrials - as we have discussed previously - what we are now, as Homo Sapien Sapien, is reflective of this diverse genetic past and an agglomeration of multiple foreign genomes that are evolving toward some undetermined state.

As a woman who has experienced natural childbirth, I am beginning to suspect, from this discussion, that it was the creation of the round head that is the primary source of the pain of childbirth -- the head is too big to fit the birth canal. Many roundhead children are born with deformed, slightly pointed skulls, which is caused by the compression of the skull as it goes through the birth canal. This distortion disappears within a few weeks as the skull settles back to its natural shape. I can tell you, it would be a LOT easier if the child's head were elongated instead of round!
    LOL Perhaps so. Do you think that conehead children would be more difficult to bear?

(I agree with you in your skepticism.) Taking a literal 1000-year measurement, that would mean they left around 1014, which rather neatly segues in with Naste's House of Estes info (thanks for that, amazing, I had no idea...), which might be part of Marduk's group emerging into power in Europe after 900 AD.

The "Tall Whites" ... conehead ancestors. Wow...
    There is so much more to this. Extraterrestrial groups such as the Nordics, who probably are much more recent arrivals. With the propensity of channeling and other deceptive means of influencing humanity, there is no telling what ancient histories have been coopted for use in the design for the manipulation of the human family here on Terra. It would be to some groups advantage to be conflated with other, older understandings and mythologies, especially if these histories were passive, in the sense of their progenitors no longer being present or actively enforcing direct dominance. The aristocrats of Europe claim to have geneologies going back to Adam. You can go online and search them out and see, name by name, families that trace their descent back through Jesus, the Patriarchs, to the perceptive first man.

The period following the Dark Ages was dynamic indeed. The shift of Power from Southwest Asia into Europe was consolidated at that time. The movement of bloodlines through the relevant channels occurred in the period known as the Dark Ages, as the Merovingian line of "Fish Kings", who trace their descent similarly. Cathars, the Languadoc, the Black Madonna, it all comes together in a way that is often uncomfortable for some people to realize. The continual attempts to make anciet Egypt and the Pharaohs white is just one expression of this. Ancient Europeans knew the land to the south and east of them was filled with Black people. Only the structures of White Supremacy and a constant inundation of the public with movies and tv shows of questionable historicity and accuracy support this continuing delusion.

Thanks, Rakhyt, for attesting to elongated heads within the black community, showing that this characteristic, although perhaps diluted, is still present in the human species. I personally have never met a conehead, or anyone with an exaggeration of the skull, although I have met a few people with very strange eyes.
    It is indeed. This remains a "secret of secrets". Even and perhaps especially within the alternative community. There is a reason why things are the way they are today. Everything is meaningful and connected. What is going on in regards to the Black American community currently, our president, the state of the nation and the western world, the rise of the BRICS, all of it.

The picture is vast to behold and staggering in its implications. The true parameters of the struggle incorporate these ancient tales and stories and truths, and understanding the role of genetics in all of this is a necessary component of any real discussion about current events.

That it is so often missing from the understanding of those doing the discussing, is a sad reality.

I'm in agreement with Naste, that I have to readjust my thinking based on the information gathered here in only 3 pages (3 INTENSE pages). Before this thread, I had thought that the Controllers were fat, geriatric, roundheaded white European men. But now I'm imagining them differently, and beginning to wonder if Atlantians were all coneheads, or whether the roundheads had already been created during the time of Atlantis.
    You are on the right track Doodah. Thank you so much. Just talking to you, seeing that it is possible for people to see the greater picture, is gratifying. It gives me hope that it is possible when my hope for such a potentiality has been flagging.

Bless.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

doodah (14th December 2014), onawah (15th December 2014)

17. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

an important detail to be taken into consideration. If the Egyptian pharaohs (coneheads) possessed a distinct nature of the roundheads, how old they could live?

Perhaps the myths of the pharaohs with absurd ages are not myths at all.

The absurd ages mentioned in the Bible and other religious texts also.

Replace Moses and other characters who lived long periods of time and that had extraordiários powers, for coneheads (or mix) characters and these texts will do much more sense.
    Yes. Being more or less closer in time and space to the original "separation" of the species by genetic devolution makes this question relevant. According to Sitchin, the Anunnaki had extraordinary lifespans in the thousands of years. Our conceptions of time and lives being but blinks in their long lives. It seems to have been the gold, which some have called astral or colloidal gold and other names more familiar to us today.

Stated again for the record, I am not certain about these stories Sitchin told. Nor am I willing to invest more than a passing mention to the old tales, considering there are other potentialities that can be just as valid if not more so. They may be deliberate disinformation. All that receives mainstream attention in my opinion cannot be otherwise. The fact that the Ancient Aliens show and many other documentaries over the years are so eager to spread this lore is suspicious. See my above posting about Vegetal/Animal differentiation and evolution for a more closer rendition of where I'm at right now on this topic of ancient evolutionary processes and genetic manipulation.

That there have been multiple bipedal consciousnesses on this planet is indisputable according to the fossil record. That they were expressions of different extraterrestrial genomes, is one potentiality. That they were failed experiments doomed to die out and share their genetic wealth with those who eventually became us were perhaps the earliest iterations of that separation between the higher form (conehead) and the lower (roundhead) is another. Different forms of slave or worker, made for different purposes?

Whatever the actual case is, what we are now is a result of what our ancestors became then. Ancestors that are still within us, from the Denovian to the Neanderthal to the other, unknown cousin in Africa, whose genetic footprints were found in the genetic test of a Black American, whose distant ancestors inhabited W. Africa.

We are what we are.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

doodah (14th December 2014), JRS (14th December 2014), naste.de.lumina (18th December 2014), onawah (15th December 2014)

19. Link to Post #71
    Thanks

I want to thank you all for all the research -- it's wonderful. I think we should write the book, if it doesn't exist already.
    Do you think there would be a desire to read such a book?
    Definitely. I'd want to read it, to help get a handle on the things we've discussed here. It's all bits and pieces ... there are researchers who have tried to draw the information together into a unified whole but I can't name one that I think has the "real" story. Our story is so vastly complex, as you point out, and so disparate (everything from Gilgamesh to Simon Parkes) that it is very difficult to visualize the various developments. I myself do not have a firm mental picture of "the story." Threads such as this keep adding information and the story keeps changing and evolving in my head.

Quote According to some sources, a large part of the Anunnaki genetic project was indeed to split the hemispheres ...
    Look at Bill's interview with Klaus Dona if you haven't already, especially the conehead photos from Bolivia, Peru, Colombia. http://projectavalon.net/lang/en/klaus_dona_en.html Klaus mentions the 2-plate construction of the conehead skull: when viewed from the top, true coneheads have only two plates coming together. In current roundheads, there are 3 plates coming together at the 'soft spot,' or the fontanel at the top of the head. I have been wondering if conehead brains were smoother than ours today, and whether some of the convolutions in our brain surface comes from it being squeezed into the smaller volume of the round head. As you pointed out previously, there are no samples of Egyptian god-king brains saved in canopic jars in the tombs, so we don't have any way to know what those brains looked like.

Quote ... utilize the reptilian brain to moderate the higher functions of the brain and minimize human access to higher psychic faculties.
    That seems to be working quite well! Except in the examples of yogis, mystics, adepts, or other highly trained individuals who have succeeded in breaking through the limiters.

Quote The expression of our cultures are then a result of that genetic limiting. In effect, they placed delimiters on us, regulators that have kept us mired in the space between heaven and hell, but which have also made us more susceptible to their control mechanisms. It is quite probable that the media that we take for granted is probably a major tool in this control function, that society itself is the control function.
    Yes, it is really quite amazing how this works. We are all "enculturated" -- and we seem to be extremely malleable - we can be shaped to believe almost anything. We all have the same needs for food, shelter, air, water, love ... but our children are born almost without instinct of any kind. We are the only species on the planet that does not know what foods are good for us. I've read that elephants also do not have certain in-built instincts, such as knowing how to take care of a newborn elephant -- a first-time-mother elephant needs to be taught how to handle a newborn by an older female. If there is no older female to teach her, a lone first-time-mother elephant doesn't know what to do.

Quote As it seems to many that every aspect of the overall culture is death-centered, while simultaneously expressing the highest ideals, we struggle to comprehend the seeming inconsistencies, while not looking directly at the thought processes themselves that have resulted in those inconsistencies. Nor do we stop to consider that this paradox has been artificially enhanced and genetically codified within the human family.
    Death-centered, yes. Especially now in our times it seems worse as our technology grows to the point of being able to destroy everything. I've also noticed that, starting at least with the Old Testament of the Christian bible, there has never been peace on this planet, only short spans of non-war. <sigh> And, silly me, until I encountered much of what is written in alternate culture, I actually believed that peace is possible. <sigh> Call me a dreamer!

At some point it would be interesting to put together a timeline for some of the crucial points in this story: I mean, are we talking 35,000 years ago, 100,000 years ago? The Egyptian kings go back to 3000ish BC (5,000 years ago) but what are the dates for Atlantis, the Flood of Noah, the Garden of Eden and the creation of Adam/Eve (was Adam Jewish?), the building of the pyramids (not Khufu). It has been suggested that the pyramids were built by a civilization predating the Egyptian kings we have been discussing, as there are no hieroglyphs, scrolls, carvings, or other sources documenting their building, whereas almost every other aspect of life in Egypt is depicted somewhere.
    Yeh it would be interesting but very difficult as stone cannot be dated. There are myths that speak to some of this, but this is obviously prone to even more difficulties. The Egyptian King list goes back thousands of years. When the God-kings ruled. But correlating their times of rule with the sphinx and pyramids would be equally difficult. The tribe of Judah was only one of 12 tribes. Adam was not Jewish.

In Genesis it says something like "Go forth and bear your children in pain." I've always wondered about that, why it is true that human women undergo such pain in childbirth when most animals do not seem to experience much discomfort delivering their young. We are, after all, animals whose biology is fundamentally linked to this planet. Aside from the "junk DNA" which no one understands and which does not seem to be active (may be alien in origin), the human genome is 98 - 99% either chimpanzee or bonobo (the chimpanzee and bonobo genomes are almost identical), with a nominal bit from the Rhesus monkey (Rh factor) also thrown in there for the majority of the human population.
    There's a book out now called The Secret History of the World. You might want to go check that out. It speaks to the history of the world as believed by the elite factions. Much different from what we generally understand history to be. Even those of us who consider ourselves well versed in these things. Primarily there is a differntiation between plant-based life and animal-based life. According to their belief, humanity, Adam, was 100% vegetal in nature. This is collective consciousness, no separation from the All. Through a gradual descent in form, people are now 100% animal with the chakra and energetic system being the last remnants of the original vegetal form. Now this process has take a relatively short time according to the propaganda in the book, a timeframe that is only some thousands of years in nature. It incorporates the idea of the bicameral mind, the gods and goddesses interacting with humans, the evolution of the individualized, egocentric mind as the highest expression of the animal imperative, and the furthest distance from the vegetal consciousness represented by Adam and Eve.
    Thanks for the book reference. I'm not sure I can buy the vegetal idea at this point but I'd be willing to read about it. The deepest metaphysics I know does say some things about how "spirit" became trapped in 3-dimensional matter, and is still trapped. I'm not sure whether there was a progression from mineral to vegetable to animal, though. Of course, certain karmic beliefs do say that if we live especially unevolved lives, we may return as a rock or a slug and have to start all over again.

Quote Junk DNA these days is considered to be programmable and malleable and represents the extended capacities of the mind for psychic phenomenon and the idea that certain parts of the brain are unused is falling from favor.

It is my understanding the chimps have blood type A and gorillas have blood type B. These are the first 2 human blood types. The O bloodtype evolved later and is the universal donor. Types AB with rhesus positive and negative are subsequent developments as well. Considering rh negative and positive blood types are, respectively, 85% and 15% of the population, and seem to have existed on this planet for a very long time (as Akhenaten, Tut, etc. were RH-, as is Obama), perhaps it is fair to say that this blood type is a human blood type. Since all humans express extraterrestrial genetics then thru multiple eras of interaction and genetic manipulation with extraterrestrials - as we have discussed previously - what we are now, as Homo Sapien Sapien, is reflective of this diverse genetic past and an agglomeration of multiple foreign genomes that are evolving toward some undetermined state.
    Interesting ... more research needed. I could spend all my time researching all this stuff. But if I'm going to put in that kind of time, I might as well write a book, don't you think? You guys would have to be noted as co-authors, though.

As a woman who has experienced natural childbirth, I am beginning to suspect, from this discussion, that it was the creation of the round head that is the primary source of the pain of childbirth -- the head is too big to fit the birth canal. Many roundhead children are born with deformed, slightly pointed skulls, which is caused by the compression of the skull as it goes through the birth canal. This distortion disappears within a few weeks as the skull settles back to its natural shape. I can tell you, it would be a LOT easier if the child's head were elongated instead of round!
    LOL Perhaps so. Do you think that conehead children would be more difficult to bear?
    No, I think they would be easier to bear, given the current design of the human female. Roundhead skulls must be compressed in order to get through the birth canal (those 3 plates are very flexible and can move); a bullet-shaped skull (conehead) would fit the birth canal more easily. This is only one aspect of the current human body that I think is poorly designed! If it was designed this way as punishment... well, that's worked, but it hasn't kept us from having children - we just scream while delivering them. A man can't know what this pain feels like unless he has been fully conscious while his back is broken, in which case he would understand that there is no "LOL" about it.

(I agree with you in your skepticism.) Taking a literal 1000-year measurement, that would mean they left around 1014, which rather neatly segues in with Naste's House of Estes info (thanks for that, amazing, I had no idea...), which might be part of Marduk's group emerging into power in Europe after 900 AD.

The "Tall Whites" ... conehead ancestors. Wow...
    Naste, do you know where that House of Este information comes from? Who first brought that to light on the net?

Quote There is so much more to this. Extraterrestrial groups such as the Nordics, who probably are much more recent arrivals. With the propensity of channeling and other deceptive means of influencing humanity, there is no telling what ancient histories have been coopted for use in the design for the manipulation of the human family here on Terra. It would be to some groups advantage to be conflated with other, older understandings and mythologies, especially if these histories were passive, in the sense of their progenitors no longer being present or actively enforcing direct dominance. The aristocrats of Europe claim to have geneologies going back to Adam. You can go online and search them out and see, name by name, families that trace their descent back through Jesus, the Patriarchs, to the perceptive first man.

The period following the Dark Ages was dynamic indeed. The shift of Power from Southwest Asia into Europe was consolidated at that time. The movement of bloodlines through the relevant channels occurred in the period known as the Dark Ages, as the Merovingian line of "Fish Kings", who trace their descent similarly. Cathars, the Languadoc, the Black Madonna, it all comes together in a way that is often uncomfortable for some people to realize. The continual attempts to make anciet Egypt and the Pharaohs white is just one expression of this. Ancient Europeans knew the land to the south and east of them was filled with Black people. Only the structures of White Supremacy and a constant inundation of the public with movies and tv shows of questionable historicity and accuracy support this continuing delusion.

Thanks, Rakhyt, for attesting to elongated heads within the black community, showing that this characteristic, although perhaps diluted, is still present in the human species. I personally have never met a conehead, or anyone with an exaggeration of the skull, although I have met a few people with very strange eyes.
    It is indeed. This remains a "secret of secrets". Even and perhaps especially within the alternative community. There is a reason why things are the way they are today. Everything is meaningful and connected. What is going on in regards to the Black American community currently, our president, the state of the nation and the western world, the rise of the BRICS, all of it.
    Rahkyt, do you happen to know if those people with elongated skulls today seem to have higher IQs or especially notable characteristics different than the general run of roundheads?

Quote The picture is vast to behold and staggering in its implications. The true parameters of the struggle incorporate these ancient tales and stories and truths, and understanding the role of genetics in all of this is a necessary component of any real discussion about current events.
    Agreed. The story is indeed vast, which is why my questioning goes in all directions.

I'm in agreement with Naste, that I have to readjust my thinking based on the information gathered here in only 3 pages (3 INTENSE pages). Before this thread, I had thought that the Controllers were fat, geriatric, roundheaded white European men. But now I'm imagining them differently, and beginning to wonder if Atlantians were all coneheads, or whether the roundheads had already been created during the time of Atlantis.
    You are on the right track Doodah. Thank you so much. Just talking to you, seeing that it is possible for people to see the greater picture, is gratifying. It gives me hope that it is possible when my hope for such a potentiality has been flagging.

Bless.
    Thanks, Rahkyt. I think a lot of people on Avalon are trying to get an idea of the greater picture. After all, that's partly why this site exists. Bill from time to time gives us his updates on what he believes the greater picture is, in the way that he sees it, of course. But we also see people flocking to one or another of the big guns that show up here from time to time, as if they have the answer. People so much want to know and they also so much want to believe!!
    Last edited by doodah; 14th December 2014 at 18:13.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to doodah For This Post:

Mark (14th December 2014), naste.de.lumina (18th December 2014), onawah (15th December 2014)

21. Link to Post #72
    Thanks

All of this is relevant to our discussion Doodah. Thank you for bringing these topics to the fore as they provide the context for the exploration of the modern situational dramas the world is embroiled within.

1. The Old Testament of the bible is the history of the Jewish people. Therefore, to answer my own question above, Adam, Eve, Cain, Abel, etc., must have been Semitic peoples. I don't know if the DNA supports this idea. They were not the only "people" on the Earth at the time of the Garden of Eden, however, because Cain went forth and multiplied. If he didn't mate with his mother, there had to be other women out there already. (Of course, he MIGHT have mated with his mother, if he followed the example of his ET/God.)

Correction: After reading the Khazar article linked by Rahkyt on page 1, I don't know what to think of the Garden of Eden and the people created there. Apparently the DNA is showing that the Jews are descended from Mongol-Tatar-Khazars, from further east than the Tigris/Euphrates valley.
    The history of the Jewish people as one of the 12 Tribes of Israel. The Patriarch Jacob, brother of Esau, sons of Isaac, had 12 sons. Reuben, Simeon, Levi, Judah, Dan, Naphtali, Gad, Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Joseph and Benjamin.

The descendants of the other 11 tribes are still around. All kinds of theories about who they are. Some believe they all went to Europe. Impossible. They went everywhere. So the definition of "Semetic" people is much broader than many people would like to think. Semetic blood is much more pervasive in the general world population if we consider the fact that the other 11 tribes have passed down their genetic structure throughout the greater Goyim population over time and across space.

The Adamic people are separated from the pre-Adamics, those who came before. Books like Urantia, the Kolbrin bible, etc., speak of this. I mentioned it in an offhand manner in my last post. Many different hominids, read people, that existed simultaneously upon Terra, potential humans of different extraterrestrial strains, or perhaps workers designed for different tasks. These could represent the populations that Cain found himself within. The recent Noah movie highlights Tubal Cain, a descendant of the original Cain, who was a metalworker, mentioned in the table of nations for a subject often associated with the gods.

The Khazaria aspect occurred much later. Long after the Diaspora, which occurred about 500BCE. The Khazarian inclusion occurred about 1000 years later. Apparently only some people of perceptive Ashkenazi heritage have Jewish genes. Those structure is identified as the Cohen gene which was the Priestly caste. The vast majority of those who identify as Jewish do not possess this gene. The royalty and the higher echelons of society eventually came to possess the gene structure while the majority population did not.

2. All the other "racial" groups on this planet have come from other forms of interference by different ETs. None of human "evolution" is "natural," and none of it is has been intelligently designed by God/Gods.

Correction: Part of human evolution is "natural" in the sense that we do come from planet Earth stock, with modifications. Our chemistry is certainly tied to the natural world of this planet -- we need what this planet provides us in order to have health, despite modern attempts to create everything in a laboratory which has only produced a lot of sick people.
    I would contend that all of it has been intelligently designed. That the very idea of intelligent design is implicit in all that occurs in Cosmos. As the very foundation of materiality is patterned. We have spoken of sacred geometry slightly. There are also patterns such as the golden mean/fibonnaci series etc. There are fractals. Numerology. All speaking to order existing within seeming chaos. Intelligent design.

Now the order this implies is beyond the machinations of specific extraterrestrial forms of humanity. At their levels, perhaps they had no idea what would become of the hybrid they left behind. Perhaps some did. If not specifically, then in general, that they were participating in some grand design.

3. If we look at the "Gods" as they have appeared in the Sumerian, then the Greek and Roman, cultures, and also in the Hindu Vedas, we (modern people) were created by an incestuous, patricidal, contentious group of beings. If we hold them up as ideals that we would wish to emulate ... well, here we are. It sure looks like this planet is locked in strife and war because those are the ideals which our Gods taught/teach us.
    People are people, eh? Even at different levels of consciousness polarity remains while material incarnation is implicit and even beyond. There are differences though, in intensity of expression and access to higher abilities which are regulated by societal structures with very specific requirements. Reading the ancient tales as depicted by Sitchin, for instance, the propensity for violence and for emotional outbursts were extreme indeed and played out with disastrous ramifications for those gods and goddesses as well as the humans they had created. Context was generally missing, as the perspective of created beings (ie us) does not generally include musings upon ethical considerations as experienced by their divine masters, their karmic repercussions, punishments beyond the most direct and apparent, etc.

4. One of the most amazing aspects of living on this planet at this time is realizing how DEEPLY held the notions are about honoring our history and our Gods. We seem to be locked in a continuous backward/forward loop ... perhaps the cycles Rahkyt refers to ... which we can't seem to break out of.
    They are programmed into us. At the level of subconscious behavior, until the effort is made to reveal these genetic patternings and then work with them consciously to minimize their primacy.

5. There must be an inhibitor switch somewhere deep in the human psyche (there's probably a gene for this). Only a few manage to break free and realize they have been trapped in a story which FAR too many people actually believe is "reality," when it is not, it's just a story, the script that for some reason we believe we MUST play out.
    A few is still accurate, in relation to the whole. And there is a mechanism within the whole that reacts violently toward those few. That ostracizes and then kills them. Societal antibodies and mob rule, groupthink that is all expressive of these control mechanisms programmed into the human corpus.

6. I think this whole setup is an intelligence test. Maybe we wrote the script ourselves, maybe we're writing it now. I say: "Let's throw this script away and write a different story."
    The 100 monkey effect is still relevant. But with the added caveat that there are forces acting against it directly. If we could throw the script away it would negate all the work we have contributed to the writing of it. I am of the thought that all is as it should be. That we are exactly where we as a human family have decided to be. Everything that is, was because of choices made by our ancestors even to the extent that the control mechanisms in place are deliberately maintained by each and every one of us.

We choose this. For a reason. And, at some level, we all realize what that reason is. Those who can articulate it generally do not, as its implications are too fearsome for most to behold directly.

END NOTE: All of this is neither here nor there as far as this thread goes, except as we uncover whatever evidence there is for the ET manipulation of the genome. This thread has certainly been amazing in that regard so far!
    It is all connected, each and every word. Thank you, Doodah.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

naste.de.lumina (18th December 2014), onawah (15th December 2014)

23. Link to Post #73
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Naste, do you know where that House of Este information comes from? Who first brought that to light on the net?
    Hello doodah

The only site I've found that makes a connection between home d'Este with coneheads following the link below:

http://nexusilluminati.blogspot.ca/2...hroughout.html

24. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

Dear members participating in this thread ... Apologies, apologies, apologies that I disappeared, sometime back in December, probably around the holidays. This thread is not out of my thoughts, although it has to be placed on the back burner now for a while, probably at least until the end of January. Things are well here but suddenly there is no TIME to digest the deep and wide thoughts that each of the posts produces in me. There is obviously a deep resonance between me and this material (as with you others, too), but, honestly, this is not a thread I can read casually -- it's more like study, which I do enjoy.

I hope the new year is good for everyone, and I hope this thread will continue. Peace and love to you all,

~ Doodah

25. The Following User Says Thank You to doodah For This Post:

naste.de.lumina (14th January 2015)

26. Link to Post #75
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Dear members participating in this thread ... Apologies, apologies, apologies that I disappeared, sometime back in December, probably around the holidays. This thread is not out of my thoughts, although it has to be placed on the back burner now for a while, probably at least until the end of January. Things are well here but suddenly there is no TIME to digest the deep and wide thoughts that each of the posts produces in me. There is obviously a deep resonance between me and this material (as with you others, too), but, honestly, this is not a thread I can read casually -- it's more like study, which I do enjoy.

I hope the new year is good for everyone, and I hope this thread will continue. Peace and love to you all,

~ Doodah
    Hey Doodah.

I wish you all the same.

This discussion undoubtedly opened my awareness to other possibilities. During a short but intense period I was involved in a lot of research on the discoveries we made with our exchange of information and ideas.

I welcome for a period of time in which this whole new point of view can be settle down and fit into the overall context. A calm waters in a new shoreline so to speak.

But I'm aware to the news that may be linked to the content discussed in this topic.

Hugs.

Naste.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4