+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast

Thread: The Obama Phenomenon: Alternative knowledge, elite machinations and the fulcrum of destiny

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,340 times in 747 posts

Default Re: The Obama Phenomenon: Alternative knowledge, elite machinations and the fulcrum of destiny

Thank you Rahkyt, for this article. It has certainly raised some interesting questions.

If I may speak for myself for a moment -- let me say that I am inhabiting a "white" body which carries mostly a melting pot of European genes along with a smattering of Native American. Despite what I LOOK like, I feel an almost constant need to apologize to the world for what my white ancestors have done on this planet. I know that I, in this body, did not do those things, but still, here I am, born in the USA and looking like a member of the world conquerors' tribe. This is a source of great dismay and embarrassment to me. I truly detest so many of the things being done on this planet today, especially the concerted efforts by those in power to wipe out all the indigenous peoples still remaining, whether that is being done physically by death, or by destruction of habitat, or through forced social homogenization, numbering and counting, vaccinations, etc. THEY see a need to homogenize this planet (the elites are inbred so maybe they've already homogenized themselves). Those of us BEING homogenized should take a short look at the natural world to understand that monocultures are weak, easily decimated by disease or weather conditions. The strength TPTB have is monetary, military, and technological, nothing else.

It seems to me that the PTB have played and are still playing their big cards - their multigenerational, occult cards - but WE have not played OUR big cards. We, as humanity capable of empathy and a desire to break down the power pyramid that for whatever pathological reasons insists on turning Paradise into Hell, DO have a huge card. The focused power of joined conscious loving hearts has not been brought into play... I don't know if it ever will be, there is so much distraction beamed at us every nanosecond and so much of our time, energy, and thought is spent scrambling to simply survive. A great deal of this scrambling is monetary in nature, the whole money system of course being a major control mechanism designed for the benefit of thieves.

But I am a true metaphysician, as are we all even if we don't know it. Awakening is happening worldwide but the deepest use of our awakening has not yet been clearly applied. I believe that we, as individuals and especially as groups of conscious joined loving hearts, DO have the power to fundamentally alter the "metaphysical physics" at play in this dimension. To do this does not require money or special training, and certainly not violence. This is the kind of change that happens "in a twinkling" as is said in the Christian bible, although I'm not sure how Christians interpret that passage.

For 7 billion of us, there is only one pertinent question: Do you wish to live doing harm to none? This is a deep question with vast physical ramifications, much of which we are not at this time educated to comprehend. But even with our incomplete understanding, how many "yes" answers put into action does it take to fundamentally alter how we interact with each other and the planet?

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to doodah For This Post:

Blacklight43 (23rd November 2014), Jean-Marie (25th November 2014), lelmaleh (25th November 2014), lightwalker (24th November 2014), Mark (23rd November 2014), MorningSong (23rd November 2014), naste.de.lumina (23rd November 2014), onawah (27th November 2014), RUSirius (23rd November 2014), Sebastion (23rd November 2014), sunflower (23rd November 2014)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,483 times in 2,851 posts

Default Re: The Obama Phenomenon: Alternative knowledge, elite machinations and the fulcrum of destiny

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    The reign of Akhenaten and the history of Egypt at the time, are pivotal to the shift of the ages which occurred back then, just as we are experiencing a similar shift now. The move from gnosticism to monotheism, the exodus story in the bible, the Moses story, and the establishment of Zionist Israel. The whole patriarchal epoch, complete with the "divide and conquer" memes so prevalent today, were spawned from this pivotal time in history.

The subsequent rise of the three main religions, Judaism, Islam and Christianity, all spawned for this pivotal time in history, the "rule of law",which is nothing more than a way to subjugate and separate us from our soul heritage, our governments, courts, public education, and industrialization were all spawned from the destruction of the feminine and the rise of the patriarch, all run by the psychopathic ruling elite alien interlopers, of which Akhenaten was the premiere forefather.
    Hi Grip, you broke it down nicely, I fear I repeated some of your points in my most recent response. In this current reiteration of that ancient story, we see perhaps two different forces at work here, the splitting off and further refinement and institutionalization of the hierarchical command and control network.

One of the primary complaints that most people have about Obama is that he is doing things that no other president has ever done, much like Akhenaton did things that no other God-King had ever done before him, in taking the trappings of ritual and obeisance that had typified Egypt prior to his coming and honing them to a pinpoint expression of institutional worship. In considering the differences between now and then, my mind seeks correlations that are holistic in nature. Contextually, the worship of the many gods and goddesses in ancient Egypt corresponds to our current constellation of religions, different gods and goddesses, all falling under the auspices of the nation itself and the idea/ideal of America, one nation under God. People now are Hindu, Muslim, Christian, Agnostic, Atheist, Pagan, but for many, their American identity is more fundamental to their being. Their religious convictions are often secondary, in a sense, as we see primary American values of freedom, constitutional rights and such things as often trumping the divine commandments of the different religious systems.

Akhenaton was enemy to that system. He was struck from the records, something not done before or after, from what I understand. I wonder if it can be said at this juncture that Obama is enemy to this system? Or is he, as you seem to imply, a representative of it, a splintered representation who was cloned/born to further refine the system and take it to its next level of expression? If the combined forces currently running the Shadow Government had their way, with the enmity they seem to hold for him, it seems they would strike him from the record in a similar fashion if it were possible to do so.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Jean-Marie (25th November 2014), naste.de.lumina (23rd November 2014), onawah (27th November 2014), RUSirius (23rd November 2014)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RUSirius (here)
    Greetings Rahkyt, I really appreciate the work you've done on this, it makes it easier for people like myself to make "more" sense of it all. Much of what you've written about is not necessarily new to me. But your eloquence and style equate to a mere perfect delivery system for the human mind to digest. Thank you, its always a pleasurable experience to read what comes out of your mind.
    Hi RUSirius, good to see you as always. As I write in response to all of y'all and your comments, I find so many things going through my mind that it is difficult to capture them all with my slow fingers (110 wpm lol). I am trying. I find it necessary to address these issues here and now on Avalon, as I need the foil of others who are versed in these topics to help me to understand the greater context.

Already, y'all have helped me to add further complexity, bringing forth pertinent issues and accompanying me further down the rabbit hole to flesh out these different aspects of the issue.

One thing that comes to mind now is something I've mentioned in passing, and that is the flight of the liberal base from Obama. I've read a number of articles recently in the MSM, opinion pieces, mostly, that speak of how Obama is the "Stranger", that he thinks he is "too good" for politics, that he doesn't like to "glad-hand" and that he does not express the same egocentricity that other Presidents before him have displayed, the need to be loved, the need to have a crowd around him, etc.

Since this meme is becoming more and more pervasive, it must be a deliberate attempt to shift the balance of perception against him on the Left. The most recent election cycle saw many of the politicians on the Left drawing away from him, not using his successes as POTUS to bolster their own election campaigns. The result, across the board losses, although much of that also has to do with the gerrymandering and the control of the election machines by Republicans. As we saw in the last presidential elections, that could be overcome by overwhelming turnout as well as the help of Anonymous.

The point is, even now, at year 6 of the Obama Presidency, there remains an ongoing program to characterize Obama as "Other". At this point in Dubya's reign, he had been torn down so much by Liberals and the media that he had reached late-night-joke-and-lame-duck status and was working on his legacy, giving aid to Africa, etc. Clinton before had just passed the Lewinsky affair and was also firmly in lame duck status. The prior 2-term president, Reagan, had been shot and GHB was firmly in control of the white house. None of them were subjected to the same intensity of programmatic character assassination. Obama remains a focused target, remains questionable in his intentions and actions. It seems that the folks behind the scenes still are not certain what he might do day to day. This is different from the situation of the Presidents who came before him.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

animovado (24th November 2014), Franny (25th November 2014), Jean-Marie (25th November 2014), naste.de.lumina (24th November 2014), onawah (27th November 2014), RUSirius (23rd November 2014), ThePythonicCow (24th November 2014)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member RUSirius's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,457 times in 507 posts

I had thought it was always more about the current president than it was about Obama himself. The current agenda carried out by the one that fit the timeline, whomever it would have been. You're research adds a clearer picture as to Obamas role, do you think however, it could have been anyone? Although it seems moot.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RUSirius For This Post:

Mark (24th November 2014), naste.de.lumina (24th November 2014)

9. Link to Post #25
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,529 times in 1,350 posts

Quote Posted by Rahkyt (here)
    Quote Posted by naste.de.lumina (here)
    This information about President Obama being a type of genetic clone of Ancient Egyptian King akhenaton is not new to me. Its historical conceptual structuring factual about this possibility helps me put some of the pieces in their proper places in the existing logic of the bigger picture that fills my consciousness.

Backed by the endless possibilities of quantum realities, if that is the case, something inside me whispers 'revenge'.

Akhenaten is not known for its 'good' relations with 'priests' who controlled / possessed the systems of collecting material, dimensional and information energy. His break with this dominant priestly caste is documented and represented by the change in the Egyptian capital to Amarna (always suspicious of this source), and its subsequent destruction.

The strong evidence that there were deep frictions in this historical period and perhaps the dark cabal perspective, also there is a reckoning with the past. Perhaps the fulfillment of a promise of revenge that occurred millennia ago.

Hugs.

Naste.
    Hi Nast, I've seen it speculated before that Akhenaton was Moses from the bible. Which gives rise to an interesting set of ideas, considering that Judaism and its reform movement Christianity have very obvious ties to worship of the solar deity in Egypt.

http://www.grahamhancock.com/forum/osman_moses.php
    http://www.amazon.com/Moses-Akhenate.../dp/1591430046
    http://www.egypt-tehuti.org/download...aton-moses.pdf
    http://theancientsacredmysteries.com...aton_moses.htm

There are many more resources which speak of this connection. Considering my contention that today's events are spiral-like in nature, reflecting the cyclical aspect of time as patterns repeat themselves, then the same drama that was being worked out then is currently being worked out now as well, but at a higher iteration in energy and impact.

If the pattern works itself out then this "Prince of Egypt" will lead an Exodus. The Messiah/Savior title that so many gave Obama when he came to the Presidency and that so many get so testy about is a part of this as well. If there is truly nothing new under the sun, and that larger context of civilizations evolving but following similar patterns of development is accurate, then indeed the similarities are remarkable.

Will the "revenge" you speak of be taken by the Priests? As was done by the striking of Akhenaton from the historical records?
    I understand that the description below can generate many controversies but I think there is a logic in it.

Although there are many 'gods' at that time, it seems that God 'amon' was the main one. Therefore it is logical to assume that there was a whole priestly / military caste, a secret state within a state (just like today) that benefited from the power and wealth that the control and the tradition generated.

Suddenly a new 'king' breaks this paradigm radically. A king who according to some Egyptologists (in case I am referring to some studies published in Portuguese language that I can refer to if they wish) is against violence (war) against social classes by 'right' of birth, against sacrifices of animals (there were all one trade established for this), etc., in short, against the power of established underworld and for the truth.

This king of the 'disruption', was so hated by the powers that succeeded and 're-established' traditions, who tried to erase it from history deconstructing their cultural works as well as physical (cities, temples, etc.).

I understand that we are living a result of the progress of that time and therefore, I think that those priests who 're-established' traditions continued calling the shots on how the system would develop.

To answer your question: Yes, revenge of the representatives of the powers of the shadows that time, the 'priests / political / military / families with their lines of noble blood', bringing back the 'traitor king' to be destroyed in front of the eyes the physical world and maybe even on the other realities.

As this narrative something close to what actually occurred the question I ask myself is: They brought their soul with the cloned body or be only a representation by physical image?

I do not have answers to many questions that may arise on this narrative, especially in relation to the acts and conduct current president obama in this incarnation, they seem very different character made up by King Akhenaten (some kind of control?), but the coincidences are striking.

Sorry my bad English.
    Last edited by naste.de.lumina; 24th November 2014 at 03:14.

10. Link to Post #26
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,613 times in 21,526 posts

The point is, even now, at year 6 of the Obama Presidency, there remains an ongoing program to characterize Obama as "Other". At this point in Dubya's reign, he had been torn down so much by Liberals and the media that he had reached late-night-joke-and-lame-duck status and was working on his legacy, giving aid to Africa, etc. Clinton before had just passed the Lewinsky affair and was also firmly in lame duck status. The prior 2-term president, Reagan, had been shot and GHB was firmly in control of the white house. None of them were subjected to the same intensity of programmatic character assassination. Obama remains a focused target, remains questionable in his intentions and actions. It seems that the folks behind the scenes still are not certain what he might do day to day. This is different from the situation of the Presidents who came before him.
    Yes - part of the increasing crescendo of crises and the driving of further divisions between people.

For example, Obama's latest immigration order would let many Hispanics in the US now compete legally for the same sort of low paying jobs that many Blacks also compete for. This is yet one more provocation to Blacks in America, along side some highly publicized shootings of Black youth by White cops. Blacks and cops are being whipped into a violent distrust of each other.

We see here both the "Scattershot Effect" and the creation of "False Paradigms," that Brandon Smith of Alt-Market.com described so well a few months ago, in one of his classic posts, Internationalists Are Pushing The World Towards Globally Engineered Economic Warfare. Brandon Smith is one of the best analysts out there right now, and this is an excellent piece of his -- I recommend to all that they read it.

Out of such violence, fear, economic collapse and financial ruin will be "born" the solution, "The Rise Of The Hero Bankers," the next round, even more grand, of a more openly co-ordinated global monetary and financial system.

In the sort of debt based monetary system (Babylonian Money Magic) that we humans have been living for millenia, the one
    • who grants the debt,
    • who holds the lien, mortgage, or security on the greater amount of labor, property and resources that are promised in return, and
    • who controls the armies, police, intelligence, bureaucracies, media, and mandate sufficient to collect on that debt, and any such debt, whether properly conceived or not,
    is our "lord and master", the one who enslaves us.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Calz (24th November 2014), gripreaper (24th November 2014), Jean-Marie (25th November 2014), Mark (24th November 2014), naste.de.lumina (24th November 2014), Octavusprime (28th December 2014), onawah (27th November 2014), RUSirius (24th November 2014), Spiral of Light (24th November 2014)

12. Link to Post #27
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Amarna, the capital created by Akhenaten and Nefertiti seems to have been a total break of experience with the 'pyramid' establishment of power.

Decree to free all the slaves is not good for business.

The intentional orthodox narrative tax Akhenaten like crazy that almost destroyed an empire. I understand your reasons while not agreeing.

Look at this other point of view about what was really Amarna.

Humanity's 1st New Order of the World...in Amarna, KMT (Egypt)...
    by Pharaoh AkhenAton!

I not necessarily agree with the comments that the author posting features in the video during its execution.

Needless to say, if this attempt to meet the basic needs to enable the human / spiritual development of all people, should not have been a popular idea among the ruling classes in whatever dimension which it is found.

This experience ended in a massacre of most amarna residents and the re-establishment of the ancient capital and their owners. I can not say I'm surprised at this end.

I also would not be surprised to find that they have the knowledge (I think this question is all about frequency, vibration and phase) that gives them some sort of control over souls and reincarnation on certain bloodlines. The same souls reincarnate in rh bodies, with capacity of memories and use both sides of the brain? A continuum of memories comes in handy when it comes to envisioning strategies for millennia.

These are some of the reasons that made me assume that there may be some kind of revenge. Why else would the dark cabal would be bringing back a personality that caused them so much hassle and 'fear' in the past? After all he was the king.

But I can also be wrong.

Naste.
    Last edited by naste.de.lumina; 24th November 2014 at 03:17.

13. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Spiral of Light (here)
    Others have made the Obama/Akhenaten connection, too. When you see it, it's difficult to not believe it.

Attachment 28075
    Akhenaton's afro-asiatic features actually are represented quite liberally in the Black American community. Obama is one example of many. If you recall a movie called "The 5th Element" with Bruce Willis, you'll recall that there were a number of servants to the alien singer, Diva Plavalaguna, who had this look as well. You can see it in clubs, in music videos, popular television shows.

In the Black American conscious community, there is a strong connection to ancient Egypt, called Kemet, on the African continent, also known as Alekbu-lan. It has been this way for decades, but peaked really in the late 1980s thru the 1990s as Hip Hop's consciousness apex was still reverberating around the world. The Controller factions put a quick halt to that and began the era of Gangsta/Thug rap, which continues to this day in a much watered down form. Afrocentricity, the arguments of Martin Bernal in "Black Athena", where he argued persuasively for the African origin of the Greek gods and goddesses, citing much evidence, gained world-wide attention at the time. John Henrik Clarke's seminal works to include "Christopher Columbus and the Afrikan Holocaust: Slavery and the Rise of European Capitalism ", Ivan Van Sertima's "They Came before Columbus" and many, many more made this connection overt, tracing the cultural and linguistic explosion from Egypt/Kemet into West and South Africa in the 2000 years BCE, as asiatic hordes such as the Hyksos invaded the Black Lands and sent those living there fleeing. The W. African countries of Nigeria and Ghana and all the rest can be traced linguistically back to Egypt, as can their religious systems. The same can be done in South Africa as well, although not as directly.

This is all, of course, long before there was actual genetic evidence that the Black American genome in its mixed-heritage aspect including European, Native American and African blood, mirrors that of Egyptians most closely today. A reproduction of a specific population, transplanted and restructured over hundreds of years of directed breeding, because that is what The Triangular Trade/Maafa was. The conditions of the Middle Passage were such that only the strongest survived. And that propensity of the European/American slave masters to breed the strongest males and females in order to produce stronger children continued throughout the overtly racialized slavery era, resulting in the genetic potpourri that, so strangely, is Egyptian in nature.

Things that make you go hm.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Jake (24th November 2014), lelmaleh (25th November 2014), naste.de.lumina (24th November 2014), onawah (27th November 2014), RUSirius (25th November 2014), spiritwind (28th November 2014)

15. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ultima Thule (here)
    I'In analogy are we talking about the idea of a family on a long abroad voyage that lost important parts of their navigational map while disucssing with the natives? After a long while bits have to be recovered from heirlooms of local houses?

UT
    Too much attention is paid to the "bloodline thing", imho. This said, as I go in depth about it.

My interest currently in presenting this information is as a counterbalance. This is a oppositional stream of genetic destiny as opposed to that of the -Rh folk, who are generally thought of to represent the Elitest of Elite factions and extraterrestrial DNA, but which, in actually, only represents one faction of many, on a planet where there have been many different extraterrestrial tribes who have lived and left their imprint here over many thousands if not millions of years.

Anyone who has taken the time to listen to Credo Mutwa and David Icke's astounding original interview, all 213:59 of it, understands this very clearly.

I think your analogy works, UT. If the maps represent members of the family, genetic material, left with indigenous populations all over the world, and if the explorers represent star family. The heirlooms, then, are the sociofacts, mentifacts and artifacts produced by way of possession of this extraterrestrial genetic bequeathment - which finds expression in many, many different forms and through the combination of star lineages and the infinite permutations of that expression - and they have been left all over the world and are present now generations and millennia later, to be discovered anew or recognized by those coming from without, seeking to reconnect with their distant cousins.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

gripreaper (2nd December 2014), Jake (24th November 2014), naste.de.lumina (24th November 2014), RUSirius (25th November 2014), Ultima Thule (11th December 2014)

17. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Something that stands out to me, considering all the information you've presented on Obama, bloodlines, controllers etc. We seem to, regardless of the topic being discussed, be in a holding or a "wait and see" pattern. These are indeed fascinating and trying times, its challenging to remain patient, with so many potentialities on the horizon. Its all at the same time, so much to digest, yet desiring so much more. Too much and not enough all in the same breath.
    Nice way to put it, RUSirius. And it seems we have been waiting our entire life. Some people like to say that it is always like that with people, no matter what time, what place, what culture. That everybody everywhen everywhere has always felt this way about their times, but I do not believe that is so and I know many others here feel the same way as well. We're in the midst of it and because of that, it feels normal to us while, from without, it is extraordinary. A few posts ago I stated that these times were amazing if examined from a 2005 perspective. Even more amazing from the 1995 and 1985 perspective.

My lady Sira and I have been discussing this in the context of the Awakening process, and the idea of ascension. Hurry up and wait, what we used to say back in the Army, also applies here. From those expecting some great Event to those expecting PTB victory, it is as if people are waiting for some particular point to arrive at which they can say this is it, what we have been waiting for. This is the sign, this is the doorway into this or that particular timeline eventuality.

From my perspective, this has always been folly and remains so. This is, of course, a nondualistic perspective where the Now is all there is. No past, no future, just Now. What is there to wait for? Now. Where are we going? Here. Here and Now.

I think it is the sense of being on the cusp that is so frustrating, so patience-draining. The cusp of what, nobody knows, which is as it should be. In the meantime, givin our level of agency, I'm doing all I can do to remain centered and grounded into my daily life, my momentary experiences, which, right now, are here with you.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

lelmaleh (25th November 2014), lightwalker (24th November 2014), naste.de.lumina (24th November 2014), onawah (27th November 2014), RUSirius (25th November 2014)

19. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Rahkyt, if I may go back into the genetics just a bit ... I may have missed it somewhere in your exposition. Did you mention that Ahkenaten and Nefertiti were both "coneheads"? I mean, they both had elongated skulls. The headdresses they wore weren't just a fashion of the time. Those headdresses covered elongated skulls.

There are skeletons with genuinely natural elongated skulls found all over the world.
    Do you know if DNA analysis has been done on them?
    Does anything in the Ahkenaten genetic information address this issue?
    What race (or species) of people were they?
    Were they human?
    Is this the Anunnaki or some hybrid thereof?
    Is the elongated skull a characteristic of the star family you refer to?

If I've read the various posts correctly, it seems to be saying that Obama may be a reincarnation (or perhaps carries some of the bloodline) of Ahkenaten, who defied the normal way of doing things and upset all the tenets of Egyptian society (the pyramid society / priests), establishing the first one-god / government. Obama carries the bloodline of the coneheads?
    Naste suggests that Ahkenaten was a peacenik who espoused a kinder, gentler world.
    Gripreaper suggests that Ahkenaten helped kill off the feminine and was forefather to the patriarchal system we have today, "all run by the psychopathic ruling elite alien interlopers."

Wow. If that isn't confusing! A peacenik psychopathic alien interloper. (I don't think I've ever heard the word psychopath used to refer to a peaceful person. "Psychopathically peaceful" - has a weird ring to it.)

I guess I'm not following how this adds up to revenge today - revenge against whom, today's pyramid society, today's priests who put him in office? If Obama is a reassertion of Anunnaki / star family influence and goals, does that mean we're heading toward peace? And peace is a revenge?

Rahkyt, I love your exposition and I've enjoyed reading the various posts. But can you put it together in simple words for me?
    Last edited by doodah; 28th November 2014 at 20:31.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to doodah For This Post:

Mark (25th November 2014), naste.de.lumina (25th November 2014)

21. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member RUSirius's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,457 times in 507 posts

Something that stands out to me, considering all the information you've presented on Obama, bloodlines, controllers etc. We seem to, regardless of the topic being discussed, be in a holding or a "wait and see" pattern. These are indeed fascinating and trying times, its challenging to remain patient, with so many potentialities on the horizon. Its all at the same time, so much to digest, yet desiring so much more. Too much and not enough all in the same breath.
    I'm doing all I can do to remain centered and grounded into my daily life, my momentary experiences, which, right now, are here with you.

:
    Its an honor to share the moment.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RUSirius For This Post:

Mark (25th November 2014), naste.de.lumina (25th November 2014)

23. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Obama has always been a puzzle to me, and I look forward to your insights.
    Hi Onawah, thanks for visiting. Obama's puzzle is that of the stranger/other and the inscrutable aspect of him is the expression of his split-consciousness. He is two men in one and the position he holds has sublimated his soul to the advantage of his programmed alter, the public persona that masks. Hope to see you back.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

naste.de.lumina (25th November 2014), onawah (27th November 2014)

25. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Hi Doodah, thank you for your in-depth and poignant comment.

Quote Posted by doodah (here)
    If I may speak for myself for a moment -- let me say that I am inhabiting a "white" body which carries mostly a melting pot of European genes along with a smattering of Native American. Despite what I LOOK like, I feel an almost constant need to apologize to the world for what my white ancestors have done on this planet. I know that I, in this body, did not do those things, but still, here I am, born in the USA and looking like a member of the world conquerors' tribe. This is a source of great dismay and embarrassment to me. I truly detest so many of the things being done on this planet today, especially the concerted efforts by those in power to wipe out all the indigenous peoples still remaining, whether that is being done physically by death, or by destruction of habitat, or through forced social homogenization, numbering and counting, vaccinations, etc. THEY see a need to homogenize this planet (the elites are inbred so maybe they've already homogenized themselves). Those of us BEING homogenized should take a short look at the natural world to understand that monocultures are weak, easily decimated by disease or weather conditions. The strength TPTB have is monetary, military, and technological, nothing else.
    The PTB that are directly involved in these programs you mention believe their science has solved the issues that would pertain to the genetic problem. That they are or will soon be able to augment their dna by transhumanist methods in order to alleviate any problems that may occur in the distant future in regards to being caught up in a genetic trap of sorts caused by the lack of diversity.

The indigenous and melanated people are a problem for them. The greater problem, is that the indigenous and melanated people are a problem for a substantial number of the population they wish to control as well, read the white majority population. Whether this is through deliberate cultural programming or something deeper is the question that people need to ask themselves. I've mentioned before and it has been discussed here in Avalon that there is science backing up the contention that trauma passes down through the genome, is programmed into people. I've mentioned it before in the context of the trauma of Black Americans, but that trauma also affects white Americans as well, as oppressing can be just as psychically traumatizing as being oppressed. This creates a blockage that feels physical in nature against incorporating certain understandings, as well as negating the capacity for empathy, compassion as this is the pattern necessary to oppress and control others. On the oppressed side, there is a similar form of paranoia ingrained as well based upon survival factors and the experience of ancestors who underwent physically and psychically traumatic events.

Of course, genetics can be reprogrammed by conscious desire. But how many are on that path? Even among the conscious, working to reprogram DNA is difficult if the problem is not known or, worse still, if it is supported, upheld by continuing connections to the paradigmatic structure that continues to divide and seek to conquer. For instance, for me to want to seek justice against Darren Wilson currently is in line with the programming that is collective currently in the black American community, and for you to want to see him freed is in line with the programming that is collective currently in the white American community. Our families, our friends, our communities have split along these lines and atavistic responses that go down to the root chakra and fear-based projections of the near future and what is in store for us collectively in this country. It is a difficult thing to recognize wrong, and to still be programmed to act along the lines of commonly-held perspectives. To recognize it and still do it is where the individual consciousness fails to live up to the necessity of reprogramming themselves and transcending the metanarrative.

It seems to me that the PTB have played and are still playing their big cards - their multigenerational, occult cards - but WE have not played OUR big cards. We, as humanity capable of empathy and a desire to break down the power pyramid that for whatever pathological reasons insists on turning Paradise into Hell, DO have a huge card. The focused power of joined conscious loving hearts has not been brought into play... I don't know if it ever will be, there is so much distraction beamed at us every nanosecond and so much of our time, energy, and thought is spent scrambling to simply survive. A great deal of this scrambling is monetary in nature, the whole money system of course being a major control mechanism designed for the benefit of thieves.
    This is very true. As things continue along the paths they are currently on, there is no need for the PTB to seek to shift their plans. As Grip said, they are still on track and are confident that the genetic and cultural programming is sufficient to the task. The money and societal control system is indeed what you make it out to be and, until things are much worse in nations like the USA, things will not get better. Trauma has a way of either shutting people down or opening them up. And too many are still way too comfortable to open up to fundamental psychological change.

But I am a true metaphysician, as are we all even if we don't know it. Awakening is happening worldwide but the deepest use of our awakening has not yet been clearly applied. I believe that we, as individuals and especially as groups of conscious joined loving hearts, DO have the power to fundamentally alter the "metaphysical physics" at play in this dimension. To do this does not require money or special training, and certainly not violence. This is the kind of change that happens "in a twinkling" as is said in the Christian bible, although I'm not sure how Christians interpret that passage.

For 7 billion of us, there is only one pertinent question: Do you wish to live doing harm to none? This is a deep question with vast physical ramifications, much of which we are not at this time educated to comprehend. But even with our incomplete understanding, how many "yes" answers put into action does it take to fundamentally alter how we interact with each other and the planet?
    Wonderfully said. There is nothing that I can add to that except there must come a point where this is realized by a large number of people. Collectively, at the same time. When that occurs, shift will truly take hold. Thank you so much for your comment.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Curt (27th November 2014), doodah (25th November 2014), lelmaleh (25th November 2014), naste.de.lumina (25th November 2014), onawah (27th November 2014), RUSirius (8th December 2014)

27. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

I had thought it was always more about the current president than it was about Obama himself. The current agenda carried out by the one that fit the timeline, whomever it would have been. You're research adds a clearer picture as to Obamas role, do you think however, it could have been anyone? Although it seems moot.
    On another timeline, perhaps it could have been someone else. On this one, imho, it could only have been Obama who fit the profile. The way that he has successfully galvanized the nation, effectively splitting us in half along political lines is one of his major purposes, whether consciously or unconsciously, it is not yet clear. The skillful manipulation of the MSM meme to draw support away from him on the Left is effectively shifting that split in one direction, that of fear and loathing. Fear of the other, fear for the future of this nation. Obama is other and unknowable, and therefore, enemy. The POTUS as enemy to the people. Certainly we have experienced that before, other previous presidents, but never has the president been seen as other by the majority population.

This is currently the case and contributing to a collective rise of reactionary forces that is being further deepened by the current issues surrounding Ferguson, not to mention the border and immigration, money and health care.

Black people are other, Mexicans are coming, my money is paying for the healthcare of welfare queens. Fear, fear, fear, loathing, loathing, loathing.

It's comin' down the pipes hard and fast now.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Curt (27th November 2014), lelmaleh (25th November 2014), naste.de.lumina (25th November 2014), onawah (27th November 2014), RUSirius (25th November 2014)

29. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

I understand that the description below can generate many controversies but I think there is a logic in it.

Although there are many 'gods' at that time, it seems that God 'amon' was the main one. Therefore it is logical to assume that there was a whole priestly / military caste, a secret state within a state (just like today) that benefited from the power and wealth that the control and the tradition generated.
    The same can be applied to the USA and the wide diversity of religious systems, correlating to the "many gods and goddesses" of ancient Egypt.

Suddenly a new 'king' breaks this paradigm radically. A king who according to some Egyptologists (in case I am referring to some studies published in Portuguese language that I can refer to if they wish) is against violence (war) against social classes by 'right' of birth, against sacrifices of animals (there were all one trade established for this), etc., in short, against the power of established underworld and for the truth.
    Obama is perceived, by those who have taken the time to examine the consistency of his words and actions, to be fundamentally Progressive in political leaning here in the United States. That perspective, in its pure, ideological form is against all of the same things.

The paradox is that Obama is cautious, which makes him seem center-leaning, and seeks political collusion across the isle between republican and democratic stances, which makes him look like a centrist. He is not. He is a pragmatist and intelligent enough to recognize the necessity of political expediency and of maintaining the balance of powers while simultaneously implementing new policies, producing executive orders in areas of extreme concern to those on the right, when he has the power to do so. He picks his moments carefully and then acts, often surprising those on both sides of the isle who have become complacent and thought that they "knew" who he was.

Therefore, he becomes even more "unknowable" and "other" to those that seek to pigeonhole their president, as I have and will continue to emphasize as long as this thread continues.

This king of the 'disruption', was so hated by the powers that succeeded and 're-established' traditions, who tried to erase it from history deconstructing their cultural works as well as physical (cities, temples, etc.).
    I would hold that if this were possible it would be the outcome of the Obama Presidency if a substantial number of the moneyed and conservative interests have their way. The Amon folk back in Kemet were also fundamentally conservative in much the same way. Tradition, hierachy, control.

I understand that we are living a result of the progress of that time and therefore, I think that those priests who 're-established' traditions continued calling the shots on how the system would develop.

To answer your question: Yes, revenge of the representatives of the powers of the shadows that time, the 'priests / political / military / families with their lines of noble blood', bringing back the 'traitor king' to be destroyed in front of the eyes the physical world and maybe even on the other realities.[
    The question then becomes, must the cycle continue? Will it be played out in exactly the same way, just through a higher iteration of the same circumstances? Resulting in a greater level of consolidation of difference? Will the system reestablish itself similarly, is this human nature? Will the control apparatus reestablish itself based upon higher conceptions of justice, yet still as bound by tradition and control as ever?

Is this the purpose? Is this the destiny of the human family?

There are still many months to go in the Obama presidency and, if things continue to ratchet up as they are now, there are certainly other events that will result in other surprises for us in the time to come. If the present trajectory continues uninterrupted, then perhaps things will clarify along these lines and we will indeed see a continuation of the cycle. The question of whether or not Akhenaton was destroyed remains slightly at issue, depending on whether or not he was indeed Musa/Moses. If he was, then the prediction might be that this Prince of Egypt, Obama, will indeed lead an Exodus to the "Promised Land". Leaving the Priests of Amon to rule in the traditional ways, over their flock of people locked into the paradigms they are used to.

But not until after a bloody accounting and confrontation.

Will Obama be radicalized at some point? We shall see.

As this narrative something close to what actually occurred the question I ask myself is: They brought their soul with the cloned body or be only a representation by physical image?

I do not have answers to many questions that may arise on this narrative, especially in relation to the acts and conduct current president obama in this incarnation, they seem very different character made up by King Akhenaten (some kind of control?), but the coincidences are striking.
    Good point, in regards to character. Esoteric lore does suggest that souls that inhabited ancient bodies also inhabit those in the current era. This entire thread is an exercise in conjecture. I do not know for certain if Obama is indeed Akhenaton reincarnated, I am just working through the idea here with y'all seeking to understand things that occured at a similarly turbulent period of time many centuries ago.

Perhaps, together, we can make some sense out of this mess, eh?

Bless.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Curt (27th November 2014), doodah (25th November 2014), lelmaleh (25th November 2014), naste.de.lumina (25th November 2014), onawah (27th November 2014), RUSirius (25th November 2014)

31. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Rahkyt, continuing with the genetics a bit more ... your thread has put a bee in my bonnet - I wish I had time and computing power enough to follow where my own thoughts are leading me at this moment. But I can't, so I'm only going to put here what I've found at the tip of the iceberg and ask a few questions.

Ahkenaten was fourth ruler in the bloodline of Amenhotep. Ahkenaten's works, including his new city and his new god, were destroyed during the reign of THE VERY NEXT PHARAOH, Tutankhamen, King Tut - Ahkenaten's son in law. Tut was of the same lineage and was married to one of Ahkenaten's 6 daughters. (Of course, Tut was just a boy, assumed the throne at 9, died at 18. He did not really rule; all the destruction was done by his viziers and generals, supposedly in his name.)

Tut was also a conehead. kristinandcory.com/tutankhamun_ancient_1.html
    When the facial reconstruction of Tut was revealed several years ago, it amazed me that not much mention was made about his elongated skull or what it might mean.

The bee in my bonnet flies around this question of the elongated skulls. Of course, we can't judge anything from statuary, drawings, or carvings that represent these various people -- we need the skeletons.

Up to King Tut, the Amenhoteps formed a royal dynasty, everyone related by blood, likely with inbreeding as seemed to be the custom with brothers and sisters marrying, etc.

All the early Amenhoteps had elongated skulls.
    ancient-egypt.info (photos of mummy of Amenhotep II - elongated skull)
    commons.wikimedia.org (photos of Amenhotep I - elongated skull)

I took a quick look at this bloodline, but I don't have time to look at previous dynasties to see if there is skeletal evidence showing that those who came before were also coneheads.

Here are the dates of the Amenhotep dynasty:
    Amenhotep I ruling from 1566 - 1526 BC (there's a break in the line before the next Amenhotep - a research project to find out what happened and if the line continued to rule under other names)
    Amenhotep II - r. 1450 - 1425 BC (again, a small break until the next one)
    Amenhotep III - r. 1417 - 1379 BC
    Amenhotep IV (Ahkenaten) - r. 1379 - 1362 BC
    Amenhotep V (Smenkhkare, Tut's brother) - r. 1364 - 1361 (I have not had time to trace Tut's parentage yet)
    Amenhotep, VI (King Tut) - r. 1361 - 1352
    After Tut died, his vizier, Ay, succeeded to the kingship and married Tut's widow. I don't know if depictions of Ay or Tut's wife exist. Tut's wife was a conehead, but I can't guess about Ay.

Now let's skip to a slightly later time - only 30 years - when another dynasty forms: Ramses.
    Ramses I - r. 1320 - 1318
    Set, Ramses I's son - r. 1318 - 1304
    Ramses II - r. 1304 - 1237 (a research project to see what happened in this break before the next Ramses)
    Ramses III - r. 1198 - 1166
    Ramses IV - r. 1166 (I did not find an end date)

None of the Ramses line were coneheads, although statuary shows that they did wear the tall headdresses commonly worn by the pharaohs.
    commons.wikimedia.org (photos of Ramses I - VI mummies)

What all this is saying to me is that at least 3,500 years ago there were people with overt alien biology ruling Egypt. I wish I could, but I can't take on the research to follow the lines back as far as skeletal evidence exists, to get an idea how long this has been going on.

If the coneheads bred with roundheads often enough and the roundhead biology became dominant, what happened to the extra brains that must have been (might have been) in those elongated skulls?

All of this has to do with Obama, this world at this moment, and what an Obama bloodline connection to Ahkenaten might possibly mean. If he represents the idea of revenge, are we seeing the revenge of the coneheads against the roundheads? The revenge of the (Anunnaki?) against ___________?

You'll have to pardon me for saying that I find most of the potential scenarios put forth here rather stupid. My teachers have said that if we are to progress spiritually, we must OVERCOME OUR BIOLOGY, including our inbred biases as Rahkyt has described, as well as our lust for witless sex, procreation, and violence.

Rahkyt: "It is a difficult thing to recognize wrong, and to still be programmed to act along the lines of commonly-held perspectives." True. Unless you can stand back and say "Wait a minute..." Many here on Avalon must be saying that quite a bit, especially as so many inbred biases are held up to us and we are expected to mindlessly salute.
    Last edited by doodah; 25th November 2014 at 20:57.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to doodah For This Post:

Mark (26th November 2014), naste.de.lumina (26th November 2014), onawah (27th November 2014), RUSirius (8th December 2014)

33. Link to Post #38
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks

If the coneheads bred with roundheads often enough and the roundhead biology became dominant, what happened to the extra brains that must have been (might have been) in those elongated skulls?

All of this has to do with Obama, this world at this moment, and what an Obama bloodline connection to Ahkenaten might possibly mean. If he represents the idea of revenge, are we seeing the revenge of the coneheads against the roundheads? The revenge of the (Anunnaki?) against ___________?

You'll have to pardon me for saying that I find most of the potential scenarios put forth here rather stupid. My teachers have said that if we are to progress spiritually, we must OVERCOME OUR BIOLOGY, including our inbred biases as Rahkyt has described, as well as our lust for witless sex, procreation, and violence.

Rahkyt: "It is a difficult thing to recognize wrong, and to still be programmed to act along the lines of commonly-held perspectives." True. Unless you can stand back and say "Wait a minute..." Many here on Avalon must be saying that quite a bit, especially as so many inbred biases are held up to us and we are expected to mindlessly salute.
    doodah

Who cited a possible revenge was me and not Rahkyt. I also have no evidence for this possibility unless my intuition based on questions that were created in my mind as the pieces of this information came to me. I could be completely wrong about that.

Said that, I found very interesting the result of the research you did on the two dynasties, Amenhotep and Ramses.

From what I understand, you are assuming that the coneheads are the Anunnakis (I'm considering Anunnakis these historically identified by zacharias sitchin). If this were the case, it means that at some point the roundheads were superimposed on the Anunnakis who ruled Egypt since long before.

And apparently the roundheads were gaining power and great influence in the control of the empire, as Akhenaten built another capital to be able to get away from them.

But if the coneheads not are the 'Anunnaki' but another race? Probably would flood remaining. Saqqara is considered the oldest post-flood pyramid to be built, supposedly by Imhotep (that who comes in peace), also known as Hermes Trismegistus (three times genius), father of medicine, architecture and 'magic' (or technology?). Conehead?

There is a documentary called the The Horus Eye launched in 2000 and based on the investigations of the Egyptologist and mathematician RA Schwaller de Lubicz, postulates that saqqara was a quantum machine. A free energy generating plant for various purposes. Including resonance cameras at various levels that helped the initiates to come into contact with other realities of existence in higher frequencies.

According to the documentary, Atlantis survivors wise would be responsible for the birth of the Egyptian nation.

Unfortunately I have not found an English version. Ojo de Horus en español.

The transition between Amenhotep dynasties (Ay was the last) and Ramses occurred through the General Horemheb. According to the website of the Brazilian researcher Marcia Jamille Costa,

Quote Archaeology pointed out another important fact: the person who ordered the depredation of the temple was the successor Ay, which in turn was Tutankhamun's successor. It is assumed that Ay could be the father of Nefertiti, which would be an excuse for him to turn on the throne, but who replaces him is the general Horemheb that has no real ties. To try to understand why Horemheb could become king suggested that his wife would Mutnodjmet sister of Nefertiti.
    Horemheb would be responsible for trying to delete Amenhotep IV Egyptian memory because a piece of rushes his seal was found among talatats.
    Their motives may have been similar to the Tutmoses III years before, he needed to erase the existence of Hatshepsut of the murals to protect the accession of his son to the throne, as may have also been to "judge" the pharaoh who abandoned the normal Egyptian to appeal their convictions.
    Talatats example

You raised an interesting hare. I need more research and time to organize this new information in context.

Hugs.

Naste.

P.S.:
    So when some of these coneheads skulls are investigated more deeply through DNA testing, appears a World Bank's advocate Karen Hudes with the 'news' that the real drivers of the world economy are the remaining coneheads that keeps hidden until today.

How does all this fit in?
    Last edited by naste.de.lumina; 29th November 2014 at 16:15.

34. Link to Post #39
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Good point, in regards to character. Esoteric lore does suggest that souls that inhabited ancient bodies also inhabit those in the current era. This entire thread is an exercise in conjecture. I do not know for certain if Obama is indeed Akhenaton reincarnated, I am just working through the idea here with y'all seeking to understand things that occured at a similarly turbulent period of time many centuries ago.

Perhaps, together, we can make some sense out of this mess, eh?

Bless.
    No doubt that this is the goal my friend but I'm afraid to be fleeing the topic. It's not intentional.
    Last edited by naste.de.lumina; 26th November 2014 at 05:20.

35. Link to Post #40
    Israel Avalon Member PathWalker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,056 times in 1,088 posts

Thanks you Rahkyt for your knowledge and wisdom.

I am curious to the bone about the subjects you elaborate. And have nothing to contribute.

Yet the discussion bellow captured my attention.
    Quote Posted by jake gittes (here)
    "White Supremacy" and "Militant Blacks" are creations or by-products of this manipulated divide-and-conquer strategy by the Jesuit-Judaic string-pullers who are always trying to push two population segments they loath and fear into destroying each other. Discriminated-against blacks and marginalized whites buttons are being pushed, played like a prodigy performing a classic score. The well-publicized "breaches" in White House security and Bibi Satanyahoo's "grassy knoll" sneer comes off as threats or predictive programming as how they intend to ignite their sinister, purposely-manufactured and over-hyped powder keg.
    I mention the above in recognition of the relevance of the DNA factor, the pervading commonality throughout all of this. The motivations of the Judaic faction are different from those of the Jesuit faction. The Nordic factor as expressed through the Nazi relationship with the Jesuits is real, but has a much different origin than that of the Judaic.
    I wish to learn more about the Jesuit faction and the Judaic faction, and the dynamics. In a historic manner as you provide.
    Are they dichotomy? Are more factions involved?
    I remember Jordan Maxwell mention this in his Project Camelot interview.
    I have so much questions about this.
    Maybe someone can open a thread about this? In order to avoid more distraction I stop here. Thanks
    We are playing a virtual reality game, of duality. In the game of choices, align your choices with your ideals. Everything is whole, complete and perfect. Even yourself. Love is the power to change/create.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PathWalker For This Post:

Mark (29th November 2014), naste.de.lumina (27th November 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast