+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How can we stop people from killing each other ?

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member jerry's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,619 times in 696 posts

Default Re: How can we stop people from killing each other ?

That would be icing on the cake to do away with the state, I just think without a revolution it wont happen. Many ifs in play there. TPTB control the mind of the masses through the industrial media complex. Take a peek at AOL news this evening the shills are out in force debunking some of the major conspiracy theories. They have put Hillary on a pedestal made up their stories and are sticking to it. Sandy hook is getting the same treatment . The shills are out in force and the comments are flying and dying, fast and furious. So it was encouraging, as an incredible thing was transpiring. It looked as though the shills had their hands full, refreshing to see. I have been seeing the awakening expanding and taking shape, as just a year ago I was the nut job in the crowd.( still am in some but not in all these days) Just this past week I had the experience of being the center of attention. And more often hear comments of things like "you were right" or where can I get that info? So yes I see the shift I guess it just isn't happening quick enough.

These are complex problems, and convincing I don't know? I see what they have gotten away with up to now and even though a lot of positive things are in the works it just seems they always find away to wiggle out and come back even stronger. I want to keep my mindset of running the bums out, at least, and at best put them in front of a jury of their peers . Sometimes when I stumble upon a story line propagandized by a Bill O'Riely or a Melissa Harris-Perry I cant help to let the hopelessness fester a bit before I'm able to shake it off.

Thanks Targe, your encouragement is refreshing......and every ones comments are awesome. I took a peek at triviumedu ....very interesting

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jerry For This Post:

Gaia (24th November 2014), Innocent Warrior (23rd November 2014), NancyV (23rd November 2014), Nasu (23rd November 2014), TargeT (23rd November 2014)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,128 times in 997 posts

I can envisage a society of small tribes, of say 200 self governing people, with a council of grandmothers for the more delicate decision making. These tribes when functioning would/could by its nature, freeze out what we know now as 'government' and 'money' as being obsolete.
    "Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves" C. G. Jung

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Gardener For This Post:

Nasu (23rd November 2014)

5. Link to Post #23
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,728 times in 1,526 posts

Yes there are plenty of examples of indigenous societies being extremely violent, such as the Maoris etc. I was more interested in their societal set up. When healthy, these tribal societies have lower levels of mental illness. They are functioning societies, and the youth are not alienated and murderous. They do not give the kids drugs that promote depression and violence. Youth is taught to respect its elders, and learn from them. I wish we could incorporate more of this into modern 'society'

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

21g (23rd November 2014), Gardener (24th November 2014), Nasu (23rd November 2014)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by jerry (here)
    That would be icing on the cake to do away with the state, I just think without a revolution it wont happen.
    I have this hang up, this personal "pet peve" lately.. I view it as boarder line petty, and yet so important that I must voice it.

Do you know what the term revolution means?

Do we truly want a revolution? do we want to start this cycle over again? I mean we can, it's been done countless times... but is that our goal? just to go back to the start, to "revolve" to "circle around"

Lately the term has been perverted to mean what you are trying to say, but the word does not mean that... and perversion does not change truth.

But I do agree with the idea; we will come to a breaking point, we have to, and things will change.

NOW, this is a known thing; so do not be surprised when the breaking point is cleverly guided and the change is really not much of a change... its already happening and those that have the ability to plan over millennia are doing just that. we are deep into this situation and mostly clueless about it... the "uprising" we all recognize right now is exactly where it is suppose to be to help bring in the "NWO"... I think we are very potentially worse off than we can imagine.

And yet, I see so much potential, I see things starting to slip, cracks opening; unplanned for opportunities arising... the Open Source community is a BLESSING, distributed EVERYTHING will save us; I am optimistic.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

21g (23rd November 2014), Gaia (24th November 2014), Gardener (24th November 2014), jerry (24th November 2014), NancyV (24th November 2014), Nasu (23rd November 2014), Shezbeth (23rd November 2014)

9. Link to Post #25
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,488 times in 1,724 posts

Peace comes from within, search for it.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gaia For This Post:

Calz (24th November 2014), Nasu (23rd November 2014), TargeT (24th November 2014)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

Uncreate the think tanks (e.g. rand, brookings, etc.) which cleverly set groups against other groups to serve the NWO's agenda. It is them or us.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to amor For This Post:

Nasu (29th November 2014)

13. Link to Post #27
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,586 times in 1,720 posts

First, get rid of (by whatever means necessary) all the evil satanic hybrid controllers.

Then we can start anew with a fairness-for-all system with no organized religion.

Waking the masses up would be the hardest part.

Otherwise continue with the status quo to our detriment.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Nasu (25th November 2014), Shezbeth (23rd November 2014)

15. Link to Post #28
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,216 times in 1,274 posts

Quote Posted by East Sun (here)
    First, get rid of (by whatever means necessary) all the evil satanic hybrid controllers.

Then we can start anew with a fairness-for-all system with no organized religion.

Waking the masses up would be the hardest part.

Otherwise continue with the status quo to our detriment.
    First, how do you propose we do this? Ninjas? (no, I'm not joking!)

16. Link to Post #29
    Language
    English
    Thanks

We are in the process of awakening the masses which is crucial to any real progress that needs to be accomplished. Maybe I should have made that the 'First' thing that needs to be done.

As David Icke says, "We are many, they are few."

The controllers are doing a great deal to keep the populations of the world dumb--ed down in every way they can. It's up to us to do everything we can to turn things around, each one in any way he or she can.

P. S. Ninjas might be helpful at some point....
    Last edited by East Sun; 24th November 2014 at 14:05.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

jerry (24th November 2014), Nasu (25th November 2014), sandy (24th November 2014)

18. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Quote Posted by jerry (here)
    That would be icing on the cake to do away with the state, I just think without a revolution it wont happen.
    I have this hang up, this personal "pet peve" lately.. I view it as boarder line petty, and yet so important that I must voice it.

Do you know what the term revolution means?

Do we truly want a revolution? do we want to start this cycle over again? I mean we can, it's been done countless times... but is that our goal? just to go back to the start, to "revolve" to "circle around"

Lately the term has been perverted to mean what you are trying to say, but the word does not mean that... and perversion does not change truth.

But I do agree with the idea; we will come to a breaking point, we have to, and things will change.

NOW, this is a known thing; so do not be surprised when the breaking point is cleverly guided and the change is really not much of a change... its already happening and those that have the ability to plan over millennia are doing just that. we are deep into this situation and mostly clueless about it... the "uprising" we all recognize right now is exactly where it is suppose to be to help bring in the "NWO"... I think we are very potentially worse off than we can imagine.

And yet, I see so much potential, I see things starting to slip, cracks opening; unplanned for opportunities arising... the Open Source community is a BLESSING, distributed EVERYTHING will save us; I am optimistic.
    Revolution of how history defines it? wont happen because TPTB wont allow it without total destruction on a mass scale. They have been beta testing all the scenarios' to find which will work ,best bang for the buck. We can see by the pace of attacks across the board they are already shutting society down. Didn't even do this in Germany , didn't have the technology or just wasn't able to use it.

Slowly was the goal, but too much has been reveled or too many are now awakening. They see the parties coming to an end, why try to hide it. Spew propaganda that separates everyone on the current events and crisis, based on MSM psyops. Put Key officials in every powerful institution across the board with compartmentalization. Throw in a few false flags. Are we there yet? The growing consensus is that their psychopaths bent on domination and control. All signs pointing to total destruction if they don't get it.

Most revolutions started with ample warning, I think were already in the middle of one, and most don't even know it. Its Definition won't be found here: http://www.thefreedictionary.com/revolution
    If it happens it will come with a new definition, it will be like nothing ever seen. Done peaceful, with every last one of us, an Egyptian moment. On a global scale, a Globalution ...................or not!

"I think we are very potentially worse off than we can imagine." ........DIDO!
    Last edited by jerry; 24th November 2014 at 06:48.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jerry For This Post:

Nasu (25th November 2014), Shezbeth (24th November 2014)

20. Link to Post #31
    United States Unsubscribed
    earth * planet Hell hole without a Heart. Move the H to the end and get planet without H-eart.Earth
    Thanks

I don't think anything is going to help. Even the new age people and alternative news listening people can be dangerous. With their increasing racial hatred against jewish people which has been pushed by David Icke and others because of a couple dozen illuminati a-holes, they are ready to throw 50 million innocent Jews under the bridge again. And these are new agers and Alex Jones listeners who are supposed to be awakened.

I also have a christian friend who is on a witch hunt against people into metaphysics. I think most people are dangerously brainwashed and under satanic energies on this planet. There is no hope for 90% of the planet. They are just lower dimensional souls and will use violence from lifetime to lifetime.

So in conclusion, i don't think there is much hope for the souls in this current 3D dimensional reality. They are just not graduating higher. And there will prob. be much bloodshed continued down the road. So much for the Golden Age really getting going right now. I just don't see it yet. I think we have a rough road ahead.

21. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Quote Posted by vilcabamba (here)
    I don't think anything is going to help. Even the new age people and alternative news listening people can be dangerous. With their increasing racial hatred against jewish people which has been pushed by David Icke and others because of a couple dozen illuminati a-holes, they are ready to throw 50 million innocent Jews under the bridge again. And these are new agers and Alex Jones listeners who are supposed to be awakened.

I also have a christian friend who is on a witch hunt against people into metaphysics. I think most people are dangerously brainwashed and under satanic energies on this planet. There is no hope for 90% of the planet. They are just lower dimensional souls and will use violence from lifetime to lifetime.

So in conclusion, i don't think there is much hope for the souls in this current 3D dimensional reality. They are just not graduating higher. And there will prob. be much bloodshed continued down the road. So much for the Golden Age really getting going right now. I just don't see it yet. I think we have a rough road ahead.
    That's not the way I see it Vilcabamba. Its those guys who are awakening the masses . No one else is expressing too much concern and if you listen to MSM I think your miss the point every time, because its always one sided and Biased. I don't know of any racial attacks by any of those guys and I listen regularly . The divide and conquer is working more than it ever has because the topics that divide us are endless. What ever happened to lets just agree to disagree, live and let live. We all form opinions when Americas top celebrity tell us Obamas our daddy ????really. Well I think daddy should be in jail myself. But that comment alone will ruin some ones day . Walk away try to see it in a different light . Sorry for your Christian friend because I also think the metaphysical folks are onto something, especially when you consider the quantum aspect of it, and that's still with Christ in the picture, along with one god that means so many things with many differing views. Things are certainly unraveling but what comes out of it may very well be something that brings out the best in people because that's human nature when the playing field turns equal and its bad all around. People will wake up finally and when they do it will shock them to their senses' and hopefully what it is that divides us, will be that which unites us.
    Last edited by jerry; 25th November 2014 at 04:22.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jerry For This Post:

East Sun (25th November 2014), Nasu (25th November 2014)

23. Link to Post #33
    Language
    English
    Thanks

To Shesbeth....

Read my 'first' sentence (by what ever means necessary).

That answered your question.
    Last edited by East Sun; 26th November 2014 at 03:34.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2