+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Are Chinese elites David Rockefeller's progeny?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Are Chinese elites David Rockefeller's progeny?

https://youtube.com/watch?&v=ZUY6-VK8klg

Caravan To Midnight – Episode 140 Editor Of The Hat Trick Newsletter Dr. Jim Willie

51:05
    Remember Nixon had his China card in the 70s where he visited China and suddenly relationships got less hostile between the US and the USSR?
    The China card....
    Big important foreign policy initiative by Nixon
    He was pretty good at foreign policy
    At the same time, David Rockefeller made dozens and dozens of trips in the 1970 decade......
    I think he's 95/6 years old
    That would make him about mid 50s
    The report is that he sired 40 children with the Chinese elite
    We don't know how to prove this but every time I look at a Chinese leader, I don't see a real Chinese face
    I see a kind of a mix
    When I look at the streets in Shanghai - the guys holding cell phones, the guys about to buy something at a store and you've got 10 faces in front of you
    I don't see the kind of face I see on a Chinese leader
    I think these guys are mixed
    I think ......these guys are mixed breed

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to King Arthur For This Post:

Aspen (23rd November 2014), ghostrider (23rd November 2014), justntime2learn (23rd November 2014), Michael Moewes (23rd November 2014), naste.de.lumina (22nd November 2014), Omni (23rd November 2014), yuhui (23rd November 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Are Chinese elites David Rockefeller's progeny?

pics of not so chinese looking leaders faces now please to enhance your position
    "As long as you still view the stars as something above you, you still lack a viewpoint of knowledge" -Fredrich Nietzche

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Koyaanisqatsi For This Post:

justntime2learn (23rd November 2014), Michael Moewes (23rd November 2014), Omni (23rd November 2014), sigma6 (23rd November 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

I've read where the Rothchilds setup the banking monopoly , and the Rockefellers setup the railroad monopoly among other things , their partners the Rothchilds help setup the Rockefellers ... China is part of the Asian migration who are the newest ET race/color to come to Earth , they have dynasties that go back 10,000 years or more without changing ceremonies ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

justntime2learn (23rd November 2014), Michael Moewes (23rd November 2014), Omni (23rd November 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

25,978 years ago the Asian race came from the planet Kudra , they are the youngest race to visit Earth ... 2.4 million years ago they migrated from the Lasan area to the Lyra star system due to overpopulation , then on to Earth ... They still hold to their ET roots , mind body spirit , care for nature ... I doubt the dragon society can be influenced by England or the Rockefellers ...

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

justntime2learn (23rd November 2014), Michael Moewes (23rd November 2014), Omni (23rd November 2014), sigma6 (23rd November 2014), Tangri (23rd November 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,716 times in 8,943 posts

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    25,978 years ago the Asian race came from the planet Kudra , they are the youngest race to visit Earth ... 2.4 million years ago they migrated from the Lasan area to the Lyra star system due to overpopulation , then on to Earth ... They still hold to their ET roots , mind body spirit , care for nature ... I doubt the dragon society can be influenced by England or the Rockefellers ...
    I do not know where you got your information but a bit of it made me choke and doubt the rest of it: care for nature!! You have not seen Shanghai' s polution or the way pigs are raised and dumped when sick or the heavy industrial wastes being poured in the Yellow river.

It sounds to me that you have a beautiful dream in colors about the Chinese or Yellow race not based on reality.

On a daily basis not much difference with the West: heavy corruption at all levels, no caring for the populace, yet more dictatorship, name it, it is there too.
    Last edited by Flash; 23rd November 2014 at 01:35.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

alh02 (23rd November 2014), grannyfranny100 (23rd November 2014), justntime2learn (23rd November 2014), Omni (23rd November 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (23rd November 2014), yelik (23rd November 2014)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    I do not know where you got your information but a bit of it made me choke and doubt the rest of it: care for nature!! You have not seen Shanghai' s polution or the way pigs are raised and dumped when sick or the heavy industrial wastes being poured in the Yellow river.

It sounds to me that you have a beautiful dream in colors about the Chinese or Yellow race not based on reality.

On a daily basis not much difference with the West: heavy corruption at all levels, no caring for the populace, yet more dictatorship, name it, it is there too.
    A much older and more entrenched system, their societal and cultural systems stretching back about 7000 years, with no real breaks. the general population may not have records and a memory of the flow, but the gatekeepers probably would.

When asked about the threat of the Americas to China, with all the game playing of the Americans and what is behind them...... a mid level Chinese official said, "The Americans are like children in a sandbox. They know nothing!"
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

alh02 (23rd November 2014), Flash (23rd November 2014), justntime2learn (23rd November 2014), Michael Moewes (23rd November 2014), Omni (23rd November 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (23rd November 2014), sigma6 (23rd November 2014)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,716 times in 8,943 posts

I am very much aware of their 7000 years of history. I am also very much aware of their true planning that is officialky 100 years long (versus Americans with their short views of 5 year or the most 20)

I am also aware of how they planned their population growth in part to avoid conflicts with neighbouring countries for territories.

However, despite that beautiful and quite group mind, on a daily basis greed and corruption is still leading and to tell the truth i would very much like to know why. They were and are philosophicalky more developed so why doesn't it shows on a daily basis?

It is to get desperate about the human race.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Carmody (23rd November 2014), justntime2learn (23rd November 2014), Michael Moewes (23rd November 2014), Omni (23rd November 2014)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Bil...an_star_system there is good and bad in every race ...

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

justntime2learn (23rd November 2014), Michael Moewes (23rd November 2014)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,270 times in 446 posts

18. Link to Post #10
    Ireland Avalon Member Snoweagle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,632 times in 1,021 posts

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Bil...an_star_system there is good and bad in every race ...
    This is the biggest load of twaddle I have heard in respect of mankinds past. Disgusting. That a secular opinion be foisted as fact without any corroborating evidence other than "oral" tradition.

The truth for the mankinds derivative peoples is much easier to understand when you know the truth and it ain't rocket science.

With regard the the Chinese elite running around with little "Rockys" to the playground is more of an insult to us, as it is to the Chinese.

The history of the Wests dealing with China in the past has not been forgotten by the Chinese and they have every reason to be hostile to Westerners without accusations of "loose" parenting.

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

I was just asked where I got the information , it came from Edward Meier who supposedly got it from Plejaren ET's who keep very detailed records of Earth's history going back a very long time ... it's up to the individual to work through it , at their own pace , on their own terms ... here's the scary part , the last five years of study on my part , he has been 100 percent spot on with specific predictions that came to pass ... Nasa , and our own science confirms his predictions , and they even call it by the names he said they would ...

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

ulli (23rd November 2014), yelik (23rd November 2014)

+ Reply to Thread